Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2010-GRAND PRIZE WINNER

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2010-GRAND PRIZE WINNER

AND the winner is agrabin! Yay!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usbcIULaoVI"]YouTube- VID00020.MP4[/ame]

Congrats! you are the winner!

PM Matt.

Congrats again, agrabin. You are the superawesomeneatocoolestradical winner of the grand prize any book of Sk's signed by SK drawing.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to the winner!!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Congratulations Agrabin! and Hannah!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Gunslinger Apprentice Cujo56 is on a distinguished road Cujo56's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to Agrabin!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Wow, so very cool !!!!!!

Thanks for the wonderful videos, guys! And congrats to the very lucky winner !!!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to the Grand Prize winner!!!!

And Congrats to the site members for surpassing the $5,000.00 mark!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!!!

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Gunslinger Apprentice bast_imret is on a distinguished road bast_imret's Avatar

Nice! What book are you gonna send?

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!!!!

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Agrabin!!
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Gunslinger Apprentice Calla_Wolf is on a distinguished road Calla_Wolf's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed

Pleased for you !!

Gutted for me
    Calla Wolf

Gunslinger Apprentice agrabin is on a distinguished road agrabin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi...My name is Alex and I'm agrabin...I'm stunned and absolutely gobsmacked.This is the first I've seen this and it's truly one of the best things that's ever happened to me. The last time I won something was around 1958 when I won a leather (soccer) football at a fair type day at my Primary school in Dunfermline (Scotland). I've never been very lucky but was always happy with that 'cos I've never been very unlucky either. Thanks to all of you guys who were involved in organising this and for me, a fan of SK's right from the start - Carrie - it's a dream. Thanks also to all who offered me their good wishes. I realise everyone would have loved to have won this fantastic prize but the only consolation I can give is this: imagine the thrill for you of winning this and know that it gives me at least as much pleasure as it would any one of you out there. Thanks of course also to the man himself for giving one of us the chance to have something a bit special.

Hey, Ocars this aint so I'll shut up now and give you a break.

Thanks again to all...this is just great.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

well done,congrats

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very well done! Congratulations!!

And I salute all the people involved in the fundrising. Incredible job!!!!! Congratulations!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by agrabin View Post

Hi...My name is Alex and I'm agrabin...I'm stunned and absolutely gobsmacked.This is the first I've seen this and it's truly one of the best things that's ever happened to me. The last time I won something was around 1958 when I won a leather (soccer) football at a fair type day at my Primary school in Dunfermline (Scotland). I've never been very lucky but was always happy with that 'cos I've never been very unlucky either. Thanks to all of you guys who were involved in organising this and for me, a fan of SK's right from the start - Carrie - it's a dream. Thanks also to all who offered me their good wishes. I realise everyone would have loved to have won this fantastic prize but the only consolation I can give is this: imagine the thrill for you of winning this and know that it gives me at least as much pleasure as it would any one of you out there. Thanks of course also to the man himself for giving one of us the chance to have something a bit special.

What a great response Alex, I am so glad this prize is going to a true fan. I'm actually going to post this on the SKMB so Kings secretary can see how pleased you are (if that's okay with you).

Keep in contact with me about your plans for the book of course and we'll make it happen in the best time frame possible.

Congratulations again!!
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Country
    Country Flag

That would be great Matt...post away. I've been in touch with you so you know the score about the book. To everyone else, the prize is (well, will be) in good hands and when I get it, not that technology is a strong point of mine, of course I'll post some pics.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by agrabin View Post

What a great response Alex, I am so glad this prize is going to a true fan. I'm actually going to post this on the SKMB so Kings secretary can see how pleased you are (if that's okay with you).

Keep in contact with me about your plans for the book of course and we'll make it happen in the best time frame possible.

Congratulations again!!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Congrats agrabin! I'm so excited for you.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

CONGRATULATIONS!
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!! Congratulations Alex!!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys. I've told a few people about this - at home and at work - and, with the exception of one very good friend who has actually offered to buy me a book to get signed, their response is a bit underwhelming, you know what I mean...

...''Oh! Stephen King is going to sign a book for you? That's nice...now, where did I leave my oven gloves/torque wrench/car keys/hair brush?''

Anyway you get the idea, so from now on I'll just stick to TDT.com

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Oh, well, that's unfortunate - I mean, this whole thing is a BIG DEAL and I'm sorry not many of your non-TDT friends "get that" .... but it's okay, really - because we all get it!! We all know how cool this is, and what a huge deal it is. We'll celebrate this whole thing with you, and enjoy your enthusiasm, because we would be doing the same thing if it were us.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast