Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Supernatural. (Spoilers spoilers spoilers)

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Supernatural. (Spoilers spoilers spoilers)

So, season 5 finale. kind of heartbreaking a bit for me. who else watches and wishes to discuss?
    If you love me then love me..

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

used to watch it faithfully until they brought out the whole heaven vs hell story. then i just stopped watching.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They have dragged the whole apocalypse thing out for way too long but I still love me some Jensen & Jared!

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Supernatural! *Spoilers!*

Any one on here a fan? If so, I'd love to discuss!

*(Also, as a general rule...spoilers are going to be guaranteed..read at your own risk!)*

To start the conversation: How the hell do you think season 6 is going to go forward? And..what's the deal with Sam at the end of "Swan Song?" Really him? Or did Luci escape in his meatsuit?

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

I believe we already have a thread for Supernatural .. Here.

I suspect this will be merged.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Merged.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

season 6 is up and kicking for awhile now. Anybody liking the direction they are going?

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Honestly, not really. And it truly does kill me to say this, but I really am not a fan of season 6. When I talk about Supernatural, seasons 1-5 are probably my favorite show (it's a close race with Doctor Who...very close!) but this year....I really haven't even watched it, beyond a few episodes.

Country
    Country Flag

HMMM. I like it. Though i will admit it is not as wow as the previous seasons. I do like individual episodes though. The vampire episode and the fairy episode are my favorites

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Fairy episode....hmm will have to find this

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't read any of the above stuff because I just this second finished the Season 2 finale - but I can't believe it took me this long to find this show, fucking awesome! Like a gorier, scarier Buffy...with hot guys!!

Gunslinger Apprentice velcro_fly is on a distinguished road velcro_fly's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

I loved the first five seasons. I just wish they would have left it alone. I watched like three episodes of season six and completely lost interest.
    “There are no men like me. There's only me”- The Kingslayer

Country
    Country Flag

Well in it's defense this season actually kinda goes back to the first 2 season as being more character driven and more personal. I will admit they are taking it in a different direction but I actually like it. They arent repeating themselves or being bogged down by what they did before. And in some ways they are pushing the envelope. As i said before the fairy episode, vampires, hell one episode they had dragons and one episode was like a mini tribute to John Carpenters The Thing. I respect yalls opinion on whether you like it or not. I love it

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm actually loving Season 6 way more than 5, 5 dragged on a bit too much for me it was too angsty and drawn out - 6 has gone back to the good ole days of Supernatural with more humour and some of the best lines ever: "Dean, did you service Oberon King of the Fairies?!" and Castiel's: "I learnt it from the pizza man."

I think so far in S6 Weekend At Bobby's may well be my favourite ep.

Country
    Country Flag

That was a great episode. And my favorite line so far this season is "We'll Star Trek 4 this bitch"

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I love all the references they put in - especially having all the X Files stuff in the earlier seasons to end up casting Mitch Pileggi as their grandad was just pure awesome.

Country
    Country Flag

Season 6 finale. Oh. My. God.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    I'm actually loving Season 6 way more than 5, 5 dragged on a bit too much for me it was too angsty and drawn out - 6 has gone back to the good ole days of Supernatural with more humour and some of the best lines ever: "Dean, did you service Oberon King of the Fairies?!" and Castiel's: "I learnt it from the pizza man."

I think so far in S6 Weekend At Bobby's may well be my favourite ep.
    for Weekend at Bobby's. This was the strongest episode in a long time.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Yaksha View Post
    THIS

I didn't keep up all season, but from constant prodding from a friend, I watched the 4 most recent eps before the two-hour finale so I could watch it with her....not only were the last few episodes amazing (so much better than the previous episodes of the season!) but the finale was just....wow! One of the best ones I have seen in a while

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    for Weekend at Bobby's. This was the strongest episode in a long time.
    Hell yeah, and did you know, Jenson directed it

Quote Originally Posted by Yaksha View Post
    Duuuuude totally!! But, what I'm really worried about now is
    Spoiler:
    with Cas becoming the big bad, he's in danger of getting killed...I hope he just gets zapped back to good Cas somehow.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh and, just putting it out there for the record, but my theory is that
    Spoiler:
    Chuck is God.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Oh and, just putting it out there for the record, but my theory is that
    Spoiler:
    Chuck is God.

Oh i definitely agree with you on that point.

Spoiler:
    He is totally god. And Cas better not be killed. He is an amazing character

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Full on WIN for your av/sig combo Yaksha

Country
    Country Flag

Season 7. Can't wait

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

When does it premiere over there?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast