Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Show Yourself!

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Beck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    maybe we should host a "sexiest video" competition.
    One for men one for women.

I declare this a great idea.
    I hope you wanna win.

Roland would have understood.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by She-Oy View Post
    Ok, I'd like to make a disclaimer first...

I was drunk. Not that being drunk is an odd or irregular thing for me, because sadly it isn't. But I sometimes when I'm drunk I act really goofy and think it's the most genius thing ever, when it's really just dumb. I realize that the next morning when I wake up.

So here is a clip of me. I used you-tube to send it Sarah just as a joke. I accidentally set it as public...well all that did was open the door wide open to a bunch of foot and toe fetish freaks. Y'all can't even imagine some of the crap I got.

Ok, with that said, I'm posting it. But don't think differently of me after you watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CP81QbSQaM

That was awesome.

To find your other videos, just click on your username from that one. Looks like you posted four others...
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Letti videos are always enjoyable.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Indeed they are

Citizen of Gilead She-Oy is on a distinguished road She-Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh you want sexy? I'll give you sexy.... NOT!

This was overexaggerated for humorous purposes. And inside joke if you will.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9OTgApBQpQ

Notice drunk Heather almost falling off the chair. Nice huh? hehehe
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Woo hoo!

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn. You have already won...

Donkey Thief Mike Beck is on a distinguished road Mike Beck's Avatar

maybe we should host a "sexiest video" competition.
    One for men one for women.

I declare this a great idea.
    I hope you wanna win.

I could try to pull off sexy, but that's like Vin Diesel trying to pull off being a good actor.

yar.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I could try to pull off sexy, but that's like Vin Diesel trying to pull off being a good actor.

yar.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

I was drunk. Not that being drunk is an odd or irregular thing for me, because sadly it isn't. But I sometimes when I'm drunk I act really goofy and think it's the most genius thing ever, when it's really just dumb. I realize that the next morning when I wake up.

So here is a clip of me. I used you-tube to send it Sarah just as a joke. I accidentally set it as public...well all that did was open the door wide open to a bunch of foot and toe fetish freaks. Y'all can't even imagine some of the crap I got.

Ok, with that said, I'm posting it. But don't think differently of me after you watch this.

That was awesome.

To find your other videos, just click on your username from that one. Looks like you posted four others...
    oh fuck...you can see all those?
    Damn! THose were to Maerlyn and we were just having some fun.

That's probably the reason Will's hidden the webcam from me...LOL

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Edit: This thread is for videos. I moved the pic to fotergraffs. I'll post a vid soon.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

She-Oy, the hair vid was HOT.

Hola Randall. I dig the pic, but this thread is for videos. post some live-action business, man.

i'd also like to add that i think you may have killed people before. i wouldn't fuck with ya.

has anyone ever typed their name in YouTube to see what comes back?

it's freaky. there's so many Mike Beck's out there. and most of them are doing something interesting with their lives.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    But... the picture doesn't move.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

No I haven't but will check

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

That was awesome.

oh fuck...you can see all those?
    Damn! THose were to Maerlyn and we were just having some fun.

That's probably the reason Will's hidden the webcam from me...LOL

They're all great. You should post them here.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Checked on it Mike, there is only one Brian England on there

Country
    Country Flag

I wanna win that sexy prize so here you go, I have just made it:

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

You got my vote

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

OMG!! I can't wait to get home and view these.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

What, you can see these Matt?

kitty cat oooh. my vote as well.

Brian. I found one rapper, two folk/rock singers, one guy who worked at the printing and engraving shit in D.C., an idiot that tried to do his version of Viva La Bam, and a character in a moving stick figure-esque film about a person named Mike Beck who is held hostage at a Dunkin' Donuts by kangaroos. Oh there's also a director who made some terrible movie called, "Jane Bomb 2: Thunderpussy.

anyway, here's the only thing i have on youtube. it's more of a drugged out 30 second clip of weirdness.

Mike and Friends

Country
    Country Flag

Mike, I can see hardly anything but it still rocks.

Country
    Country Flag

Whoa...Mike, I heard the heavy "hit" coughing, and then echoes. Must have been some good shit, and this from a girl who doesn't smoke the G!

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast