Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Do you want a Dark Tower filmed adaptaion?

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

86 75.44%
  • No

28 24.56%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 254 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,925 of 6338

Thread: The Dark Tower series filmed adaptation

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I would like to see a series of posters with iconic imagery like a rose, a tower, etc...with minimal accompanying words like ka-tet and ka is a wheel. All leading to an official one-sheet hopefully drawn by Drew Struzan.

Gunslinger Apprentice Isamu Dyson will become famous soon enough Isamu Dyson's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    You do realize that you guys can be relentlessly silly!!! lol
    Chalk it up to the excessive amount of sugar in the drink.

Gunslinger Apprentice Glam Princess is on a distinguished road Glam Princess's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I had the same feelings for a long time. I then came to the realisation that this was not an adaption, but another spin of the wheel. I'm happier in that knowledge as things can be both familiar and still different without making me constantly complain "But that's not what happened!"
    To me, this is the saving grace of the film.
    It is the Dark Tower story, but not the one we waited ages for and finally read about.
    It will be similar enough to recognize as a path along the beam, but I wont be expecting the characters to tread the same path we followed in the books.

I'm really looking forward to it now that I know many aspects of it will be unexpected.
    This is exactly how I feel. Took me a while to come to this place .

Gunslinger Apprentice Isamu Dyson will become famous soon enough Isamu Dyson's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Dyson View Post
    Official?

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Doubtful, as it has Eddie and Susannah in it.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

It's also not rated R to my knowledge.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

And Zaldana and Paul aren't in it.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I was always hoping this was the next cycle years ago.

Guess everything is 20 now.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I was always hoping this was the next cycle years ago.

Guess everything is 20 now.

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Its fan art posted on the deviant art website:

http://lerms.deviantart.com/art/The-...ower-590222665

Country
    Country Flag

Indeed, it is not official.

HOWEVER...we will be getting Eddie and Susannah at some point. If Aaron Paul is still interested later, we may even see him join the cast.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

HOWEVER...we will be getting Eddie and Susannah at some point.
    Don't jinx it bro. We still need this film to be successful before any palaver of a sequel can take place.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    HOWEVER...we will be getting Eddie and Susannah at some point.
    Don't jinx it bro. We still need this film to be successful before any palaver of a sequel can take place.
    I shall endeavor to rap my knuckles on the finest piece of cedar available to me.

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Anyone else checked out this site recently?
    Its changed again...

Also, two related sites have been updated:

http://northcentralpositronicsltd.com

http://bigcoffinhunter.com

Gunslinger Apprentice Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14's Avatar

I figured out the video with the spiders in it... There is a qr code in the middle that you scan and it is a creepy creepy message!! The other video of the creepy room I cannot figure out what to do...unless it has something to do with the morse code on the tv

Gunslinger Apprentice Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14's Avatar

Also, the north central Positronics...figured it out, the sombra group is creepy too.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do we have any translation for written on the wall???

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Spider video message
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Bango Skank was here.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I hate to ask this but is this where you somehow scan something with your phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejoygirl14 View Post
    There is a qr code in the middle that you scan and it is a creepy creepy message!!

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Spider video message
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovejoygirl14 View Post
    Also, the north central Positronics...figured it out, the sombra group is creepy too.
    I don't get it...
    what is there? (in positronics and sombra?)
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Should this thread be in Calvin's Corner?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Should this thread be in Calvin's Corner?
    It should probably be in the Oracle.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Default bigcoffinhunter.com

I'd be really surprised if the Beastie Boys gave them the rights to have their song on this website. Are these sites fan made?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 254 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 ... LastLast