Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: WWYD: What Would You Do?

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cozener View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Ok, my turn...

You and your spouse/SO decide to have dinner with another couple that you've been friends with for some time. They come over. Everything is normal enough while you're sitting around in the living room having your before dinner drinks (or whatever). Then its dinner time. You all walk into the dining room and, instead of sitting on a chair at the table the husband moves his wife's chair, gets down on all fours, and his wife sits on his back. She takes his plate and puts it on the ground in front of him. Neither of them say anything or act as if any of this is in any way unnatural. In fact, the husband looks up at one of you and begins asking mundane questions about your job, kids, etc.

What would you do?

Laugh hysterically.
    I would likely think that my friends were attempting to fuck with me and I'd want to see just how long they'd carry on the charade so I'd act as if nothing out of the ordinary was going on.
    Oh, hell no! Not if it was my place. I'd say, " ?!"

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Ok, my turn...

You and your spouse/SO decide to have dinner with another couple that you've been friends with for some time. They come over. Everything is normal enough while you're sitting around in the living room having your before dinner drinks (or whatever). Then its dinner time. You all walk into the dining room and, instead of sitting on a chair at the table the husband moves his wife's chair, gets down on all fours, and his wife sits on his back. She takes his plate and puts it on the ground in front of him. Neither of them say anything or act as if any of this is in any way unnatural. In fact, the husband looks up at one of you and begins asking mundane questions about your job, kids, etc.

What would you do?

Tell her to scootch over.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Watch the cats eat his food.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Mostly yes. I would help with food and a place to crash (pending wifey's approval....."
    I don't know man let me go and ask my wife" George Thorogood). But yeah, unless you looked really freaky (Brice your still ok), I'm pretty open.

2. Keep it, and spend it as fast as I could.......on booze or something just as frivolous.

3. Bust out the ball gag and the gimp.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Zed is dead, baby, Zed is dead. 8)
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually, in my peripheral circle of friends, this might be considered normal.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tell me about it. Considering my one group in college would sit around talking about the most grotesque sexual practice they could think of (and probably practiced a few of them), this would be considered perfectly normal.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Ok, my turn...

What would you do?

Well, my friends wouldn't be surprised for me to laugh hysterically and say "What the fuck are you doing?"
    Then I'd proceed to ridicule them.
    Plus, I'd assume they were just trying to mess with me.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, my turn...

What would you do?

First, laugh my ass off.
    Second, remind them that such activities can lead to spine trouble and recommend seeing a chiropractor.
    Third, laugh my ass off again.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Ok, my turn...

What would you do?

First, laugh my ass off.
    Second, remind them that such activities can lead to spine trouble and recommend seeing a chiropractor.
    Third, laugh my ass off again.
    Good call, Sam!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3