Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: king-collection

Along the Path of the Beam king-collection is on a distinguished road

Rest will follow....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi KC,

nice to see your beautiful collection here.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, hello there! nice to meet you here - and great to see (part of) your fantastic German Kingcollection. Part of, as I can only view the first batch of photos. Your red Eyes of the Dragon is the final book visible to me...
    Maybe it's me??

sk

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I still can't see any of the pictures. I've tried rebooting my browser and everything that I could think of.

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I still can't see any of the pictures. I've tried rebooting my browser and everything that I could think of.
    Just a bunch of little red x's.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Just a bunch of little red x's.
    That's just what I see.

John

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

They don't show up on here, but if you put the address directly into your browser, you can see them.
    Example
    https://fotoalbum.web.de/gast/king-c...mageType=image

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    They don't show up on here, but if you put the address directly into your browser, you can see them.
    Example
    https://fotoalbum.web.de/gast/king-c...mageType=image
    That's what I did too. Works perfectly.

sk

Now the pics must be visible....

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Still nothing for me.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For me too. Now i see nothing. Yesterday i saw the first Pics to the Transgalaxis. But now absolutely nothing
    My Wishlist: Gift Editions
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Now the Pics are shown.
    Great Collection!
    My Wishlist: Gift Editions
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Default Die Augend des Drachen (Eyes of the Dragon) Portfolio Edition Phantasia

Here is the last Stuff about King from Edition Phantasia.
    The Portfolio for Die Augen des Drachen (The Eyes of the Dragon) from the Artist Johann Peterka includes 13 black&white illustration and is signed by the artist. It was made for the unrealized book project The Eyes of the Dragon. As i mentioned before, because of the licence contract violition ot Nebel (The Mist), Edition Phantasia was not allowed to issue the eyes of the dragon, but the portfolio was made. Therefore Edition Phantasia published only the Portfolio of the unrealized book The eyes of the dragon, which was limited to 100 pieces. My copy has the No. 57 / 100.

Default The Stand rarest copies in germany

Now here are two of the rarest copies of the Stand in Germany.

The black one is a special edition, which was made for the first tv broadcast of The Stand in Germany. The book is hard to find in fine condition. The white one, is the revised edition from 1990 which incl. the illustrations from Bernie Wrightson. This book is the most popular book for the collectors in germany.

Country
    Country Flag

I am sorry, but no pictures are visible to me.
    But, to others they are....so, it must be me...

sk

Default Zsolnay Blutbox (bloody box from Zsolnay incl. Salems lot)

The publisher Zsolnay issued a special horror box incl. 5 books from very famous horror authors. The Cover from this 5 books was illustrated by Gottfried Helwein. It includes books from E.A. Poe, Peter Straus, Dean R. Koontz, Leo Perutz and Stephen King. In this bloody box you will find Salems Lot from Stephen King and the cover of this book is very amazing

My copy of this bloody box is still shrinkwrapped

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I can finally see all the pics ... very impressive

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I still can't see them.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

sk
    Now I can!!
    Absolutely gorgeous set of books! I love many of these German editions - most of mine are the boring ones - just black cover with title and author. But this is just great.

But - you really should remove the shrinkwrap and READ those books, Ferdi. Especially the Dark Tower S/L's - just the feel of those pages, and the smell...

Maybe it does lessen the value - but so what? A book is there to be read - also the limited ones. No, especially the limited ones!

sk

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I still can't see them.

John
    Try clearing the cache in your browser.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've already done that. I just didn't help!

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Use Mozilla as your browser.

Country
    Country Flag

sk
    Now I can!!
    And now they're gone again...

sk

And back...this is beyond me...

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I downloaded the newest version of Mozilla/Firefox and was able to see all the pictures. I still can't on my regular browser. Strange!

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Settings in IE have likely blocked it.
    Mozilla is the best, yet you still need to be sure you are running the most current version. Firefox is set to automatically update, but to check you can:
    At any time, you can check for updates.
    1. To manually check for a Firefox update, click the Help menu
      at the top of the Firefox windowon the menu bar
      , and select Check for Updates....

2. If updates are available, click
      Get the New Version
      to begin the process.

• If no updates are available, click
        FinishDone
        to close the window.
    3. When the install process is complete, you must restart Firefox. To close Firefox and re-open it, click
      Restart Firefox

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast