Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 393 of 441 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 391 392 393 394 395 403 ... LastLast
Results 9,801 to 9,825 of 11005

Thread: Rate The Last Movie You Saw.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    I enjoyed it and all the little ties to Kubrick's Shining. There is a director's cut that's 30 minutes longer, it's on HBO Max.
    Hmm. Most interesting.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Upgrade is on Netflix... HAD to watch it again. DAMM I love this move and the ending. Everything! 9.5/10! I demand a sequel !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh shit for real!? Imma watch again this weekend. Damn what a good movie.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Upgrade is on Netflix... HAD to watch it again. DAMM I love this move and the ending. Everything! 9.5/10! I demand a sequel !!

Like everything about it. This movie should HAVE been released any other time than during the Avengers run. It would have such a larger audience!!!!! It got buried.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I went to look for it last night but couldn't find it Might just be in Canada. I was hoping to catch it before voting, but doesn't look like I'll be able to.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I finally got around to watching the latest version of Pet Sematary. I kinda liked some of the changes they made,
    Spoiler:
    especially swapping Gage's death for Ellie's
    - the way the scene was filmed offered me a real surprise, which I did not expect. I also liked the ending,
    Spoiler:
    which is really disturbing, and so much different than the book.
    Overall, though, it was pretty average. 7/10

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post

I went to look for it last night but couldn't find it Might just be in Canada. I was hoping to catch it before voting, but doesn't look like I'll be able to.
    All imma say is, it's very worth the $3.99 rental on Amazon Prime!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

All imma say is, it's very worth the $3.99 rental on Amazon Prime!
    WELL WORTH IT.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I finally got the chance to watch Midsommar last night. I really enjoyed how it unfolded. Having watched Hereditary, I had hoped for more. 7/10

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I watched The King yesterday and I really enjoyed it. I have to say, it's a shame a movie like that got lost in the shuffle of 2019. I feel that tends to happen with some Netflix films. I'm not saying that doesn't happen to theatrical films too, but I just think it's easier to generate buzz when a film is released in theaters as opposed to dropping on Netflix.

Either way, The King is worth a watch if you're into historical epics. Timothée Chalamet is proving to be one of the very best young actors working today and Joel Edgerton is quality as usual.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I recently saw:

Motherless Brooklyn - wow, what a great movie. Excellent cast, excellent story, well done all around.

A Happening Of Monumental Proportions - weird indy movie, interesting cast, nice story, pretty cool.

Jojo Rabbit - very good, was much more than I expected (emotions? what???).

The Shining (Kubrick) - sure, I've seen it before, but this was my first full viewing in a looooong time, and it was worse than I'd remembered. I've always considered it a great horror movie taken on its own while still being abominable as an adaptation, but things seemed even thinner this time around. It's not just that Jack at no point seems to like (let alone love) Wendy or Danny, but at no point does Danny seem like a regular kid (he never has fun, etc.), only Wendy cracks a smile, and even then, she's trying to buck up her catatonic roommates. The movie also seemed to go very thin for a long time on the Overlook's supernatural nature; you could almost accept that Jack's mental deterioration drove events. It also feels as if Jack (not Danny) is the Overlook's main target, especially given the ending. None of this should've come as a surprise to someone who has seen it before, of course; perhaps it is clearer than ever to me because I re-read The Shining only last month. Also, not that it's a huge deal, but...my God do I hate the Tony-finger. Just awful.

More than ever, I prefer the TV miniseries.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I recently saw:

Motherless Brooklyn - wow, what a great movie. Excellent cast, excellent story, well done all around.
    I'm so glad you highlighted Motherless Brooklyn. I feel like it's another film that got lost in the shuffle of late 2019 releases. I wanted to see it in theaters, but it got such a limited release it just didn't happen. I really need to track it down. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

It's on HBO max. I've had it in my list to watch. I'll have to try to get to it soon.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's on HBO max. I've had it in my list to watch. I'll have to try to get to it soon.
    It is?! Nice! Thanks for the heads up.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Get Out - fun and very enjoyable, so much better than Us. The excitment for Us makes sense now.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Default Rate The Last Movie You Saw.

TENET TENET TENET. A fucking masterpiece in how to make a film. Nolan is a master of this craft. His use of story, sound editing and just scene after scene of amazing visuals. Yes hard to follow and you will learn more every time you see it but fuck yes. The first 15 mins felt like the first 15 when I seen Saving Private Ryan. Wow. And the ending....... 10/10 for me. One of my all time fav Nolan’s. If not my fav.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like someone's on a liiiiiitle bit of a just-got-out-of-seeing-it high.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    You see it and let me know if you feel
    The same. It’s amazing. I’ll report second viewing see how I think then.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man, I wish I could. Theaters still not permitted to open here in MD.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Here in Indy either
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

TENET TENET TENET. A fucking masterpiece in how to make a film. Nolan is a master of this craft. His use of story, sound editing and just scene after scene of amazing visuals. Yes hard to follow and you will learn more every time you see it but fuck yes. The first 15 mins felt like the first 15 when I seen Saving Private Ryan. Wow. And the ending....... 10/10 for me. One of my all time fav Nolan’s. If not my fav.

Yeahhhh when it comes to Web and Mike, you have to adjust for hype inflation . (sorry guys you know I love you! )

Nevertheless, I'm sure it's still a great Nolan film. I might not get a chance to see it in 2020 but I can't see my enthusiasm for it dying down. If anything it's going to continue to build.

Country
    Country Flag

Yeahhhh when it comes to Web and Mike, you have to adjust for hype inflation . (sorry guys you know I love you! )

Nevertheless, I'm sure it's still a great Nolan film. I might not get a chance to see it in 2020 but I can't see my enthusiasm for it dying down. If anything it's going to continue to build.
    My buddy and I got tickets for Tuesday and I’m going again Sunday with my wife. You cannot just see this once. I have a pad I’m writing down things I wanna watch for to figure out. It’s a puzzle that I got a good portion of but so much more and the ending! Dammm. It’s in my top 5 of all time movies. That is a big deal to me. Yes I’m a type man.... but you will see that this movie deserves it.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure it's just a matter of time until someone puts something like this out for Tenet like they did with Inception. Scope it (I put it in spoilers cuz it's a big ass image)

Spoiler:

Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure it's just a matter of time until someone puts something like this out for Tenet like they did with Inception. Scope it (I put it in spoilers cuz it's a big ass image)

Spoiler:
    brilliant. But I had zero issue with Inception and knowing what was going on. I really don't with Tenet either BUT there is more (FAR more) to uncover with multiple viewings. So much was eye opening but there were times my buddy jumped and was like " HOLY FUCK! YOU SEE THAT?" I missed it.... same with me... I did that one HUGE time.. and he didn't get it. I told him then he had a huge delayed jump! Whoever wrote this (was it nolan?) is a genius. They really are... it is the most believable time travel story I have ever seen.

EDIT: I really really WISH some others here could see it so I could hear thier thoughts.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    I enjoyed it and all the little ties to Kubrick's Shining. There is a director's cut that's 30 minutes longer, it's on HBO Max.
    Mae, did you watch both versions. Is the directors cut "better" then the theater cut. Or anybody else who has seen both can chime in as well.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, I'm not that bad! Web gave the same score to Polar after he watched it last year!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 393 of 441 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 391 392 393 394 395 403 ... LastLast