Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 441 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 427 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,425 of 11005

Thread: Rate The Last Movie You Saw.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Not only is Parasite the best film of the year, it's the best film of the decade, and I'll get even more hyperbolic and say it's one of the best films ever made. Yes.
    YES YES YES!!! loved it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    People are high on Parasite right now. Let's bookmark this and come back in a year or two.
    Right, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    It's funny because I actually really enjoyed Dr. Sleep. That said I really hated the book
    didn't think I could love you even more. But that does it.

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post

I also liked a number of movies better than Parasite. It was very good, mind you...very good; but maybe because I've seen like 300 Korean movies that Parasite doesn't seem to be the be-all-end-all of "OMG this changed the world for the next 25 years." I could list 25 Korean movies I liked as much or better than Parasite without breaking a sweat.
    I am going to see like 300 Korean movies in the nearest future. Thanks to Parasite. And to you.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A lot of the Korean movies I like/love, and are on my list I linked, are "good" because of my personal preference. I do not mean to imply that any particular movie is "better" than Parasite, just like I wouldn't say that Airplane! is a "better" movie than The Godfather. Or that Predator is a "better" movie than Platoon. Only that if I'm choosing from my DVD collection, I'll pull down and watch Airplane! or Predator a lot more times than I'd choose the "important Oscar winner" movie.

Having said that, here's one that I rate higher than Parasite, and it meets the "important message" qualification that seems to have the Parasite lovers all in a tizzy (although the message is not at all the same). The movie is called Han Gong-ju. My initial thoughts were as follows:

Spoiler:
    Oh my god, what a powerful movie. I'm going to need a day or so to process this one. It's an emotional punch in the gut. With something like this, it's hard to say I was "entertained," but I was moved. This affected me to the core. I'll give you my rating up front. Thoughts to follow at some point; I can't hqrdly talk right now.

And my more robust review is below. I've put these in spoilers so I'm not gumming up the thread too much, and folks don't have to wade through a wall of text to get back to the main focus of the thread if they don't want to.

Spoiler:
    Han Gong-ju (2013)

I went into this completely cold. I knew nothing of the plot or circumstances of the film. I'm not going to give any major spoilers below, but will have to frame the discussion, so if you haven't seen it and want to go in blind (like I did, and very much recommend you doing as well), then read no further.

The movie starts off with a group of teachers surrounding Gong-ju, a teen girl about 16. Everyone is obviously distraught. "It's not your fault" they tell her, but it is soon obvious that she isn't welcome in her school any more. So her teacher schleps her off to another city and calls in a favor to get the principal of the new school to enroll her as a student. Since her mother and father are obviously absent from the picture, he convinces his own mother to take her in to live with her. The teacher's mother is not real keen on the idea.

I don't think I need to disclose any more actual plot points. The viewer is not clued in to exactly what Gong-ju did, until the movie is ready to reveal that. Sure, there are hints at the nature of the situation, but we don't know the details. We follow Gong-ju as she tries to get on with her high school life, and little by little the film opens itself up to us. And with every revelation, we get to know (and like) Gong-ju more and more.

Unlike the stereotypical circumstance of the school kids not accepting, or making fun, or bullying the "new kid," several of the female students are intrigued by her and try honestly to befriend her. Gong-ju revelas some talents that make the girls like and respect her even more. Gong-ju vacillates between accepting the friendship and setting rigid boundaries that test those friendships.

The last half hour of the movie is some of the most powerful cinema I can recall. We've gotten to know and love Gong-ju...and...and...well, it angers me to think how Korean society obviously considers girls. Like something to be discarded, I guess. Whether as a toy or a piece of trash. Once used, just throw it away. This applies to her parents, (some) of her peers, school administrators, and a large number of other adults. Even her teacher, who does show her kindness, seems to be motivated by getting rid of the problem by hiding it than by offering real help. Other adults in a position of authority behave despicably. There is a scene at the school that is just devastating. When the dad shows up, and we finally realize why, it is doubly devastating. The musical cue at the end is the final straw. I felt like someone reached into my gut and yanked emotions out of me I didn't know I had.

What makes it even more effective is that the movie is based on a true story. This really happened. I didn't know that going in to the movie, but a few wiki links I researched after watching made it quite obvious that the way Korean society was portrayed in the movie was 100% accurate as to how the girl was treated. This angers me.

One further thing to note: the movie was quite confusing in that it bounced between "present" and "flashback" with no real cues that was happening. I had to rewind and rewatch some scenes b/c at some points I was very confused about who Gong-ju was talking to and what their role was. Helpful hint: When Gong-ju is working at the 7-11; that's the past. The other store is the present. When she's talking with her long-haired friend, that's the past. The short-haired girl is the present. If you keep that straight, you can suss out the rest, but you really have to be paying attention. That's the only reason for the half-star deduction.

4.5 stars

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And here's another one that really affected me and has some depth to it: A Girl at My Door

Spoiler:
    A Girl at My Door (2014)

Doo-na Bae stars as a police chief recently transferred to a dying seaside village. It seems she had some sort of scandal during her Seoul employment and her supervisors want her to lay low for a while and let things blow over. She does have some problems, not the least being her ability to drink copious amounts of soju each night. Like 3 liters or so as a nightcap. But she's determined to be the voice of law and order, even if it means running up against the town's main economic engine, a volatile lout who exploits illegal immigrant labor.

Ms. police chief soon notices a young teen girl, about 13, who is the town's whipping post. She is called a "whore slut brat" and beat upon--and this is by her own grandmother. She is teased and smacked around by her classmates. Her stepfather (same lout as above) is worse, especially when drunk, which is about every night. The girl gloms on to the police lady, who attempts to shield her from further abuse.

I was very much liking this movie. The main actors are all outstanding. We know Doo-nae Bae, of course. The teen girl is the same actress as the little girl in My Brand New Life, and the girl needing saving from The Man from Nowhere. Both actresses do amazing jobs here--Bae, as the stoic police woman who hardly emotes at all, except via those eyes and her ever-tightening facial expressions, and the young teen, who acts out like you might expect from a girl who has been abused her whole life. Or, maybe, how you might not expect. The actor playing the stepfather will have you hissing at the screen every time he shows up.

The plot and story, also, are compelling and had me along for the ride for sure.

Then, about two-thirds of the way in, some things played out that had me saying to myself "if this movie goes in THAT direction, and gives me yet another vision of nihilism that makes me want to curse the TV, curse the world, and curse humanity, and everything ends like that and ROLL CREDITS, I'm going to give this fucking movie ZERO STARS" and give a hearty middle finger to the Korean film industry that seems to relish not just making you feel bad, but feel suicidal.

But no! The movie does not take that path and instead goes in a different direction that I found unsettling, but interesting and, importantly, completely in line with the characters' experiences and motivations. I bought in 100%. Crisis averted. This is an amazingly good and effective film. The only reason it doesn't get the full 5 stars is that I try to give that rating to those films I see myself watching over and over again. I don't see this one getting 7 re-watches over the years, but I'm sure I'll revisit it again sometime. Highly recommended.

4.5 stars

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A Girl at My Door is indeed great but I wouldn't place it above Parasite. I do hope once our 2010s tournament starts this summer you would nominate A Girl at My Door and other great Korean films. I'd gladly second it. And I hope people seek it out.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's early, but The Invisible Man is the best 2020 film I've seen this year. Really well-made thriller. A pleasant surprise.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    It's early, but The Invisible Man is the best 2020 film I've seen this year. Really well-made thriller. A pleasant surprise.
    I have to agree. Year is still new but it’s my fav so far. Quiet place 2 is my next big one to see. Will see Bloodshot before it but don’t have high hopes... I just cannot stand Vin Diesel.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

So we watched Jojo Rabbit last night. You guys I wasn't that impressed by it.. It was ok, and I didn't hate it, but it's nothing I would rave about or care to watch again. Maybe my expectations were too high, because it seems like most people loved it. Plus we did just watch Hunt for the Wilderpeople people recently, which I thoroughly enjoyed.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

And here's another one that really affected me and has some depth to it: A Girl at My Door

Spoiler:
    A Girl at My Door (2014)

Doo-na Bae stars as a police chief recently transferred to a dying seaside village. It seems she had some sort of scandal during her Seoul employment and her supervisors want her to lay low for a while and let things blow over. She does have some problems, not the least being her ability to drink copious amounts of soju each night. Like 3 liters or so as a nightcap. But she's determined to be the voice of law and order, even if it means running up against the town's main economic engine, a volatile lout who exploits illegal immigrant labor.

Ms. police chief soon notices a young teen girl, about 13, who is the town's whipping post. She is called a "whore slut brat" and beat upon--and this is by her own grandmother. She is teased and smacked around by her classmates. Her stepfather (same lout as above) is worse, especially when drunk, which is about every night. The girl gloms on to the police lady, who attempts to shield her from further abuse.

I was very much liking this movie. The main actors are all outstanding. We know Doo-nae Bae, of course. The teen girl is the same actress as the little girl in My Brand New Life, and the girl needing saving from The Man from Nowhere. Both actresses do amazing jobs here--Bae, as the stoic police woman who hardly emotes at all, except via those eyes and her ever-tightening facial expressions, and the young teen, who acts out like you might expect from a girl who has been abused her whole life. Or, maybe, how you might not expect. The actor playing the stepfather will have you hissing at the screen every time he shows up.

The plot and story, also, are compelling and had me along for the ride for sure.

Then, about two-thirds of the way in, some things played out that had me saying to myself "if this movie goes in THAT direction, and gives me yet another vision of nihilism that makes me want to curse the TV, curse the world, and curse humanity, and everything ends like that and ROLL CREDITS, I'm going to give this fucking movie ZERO STARS" and give a hearty middle finger to the Korean film industry that seems to relish not just making you feel bad, but feel suicidal.

But no! The movie does not take that path and instead goes in a different direction that I found unsettling, but interesting and, importantly, completely in line with the characters' experiences and motivations. I bought in 100%. Crisis averted. This is an amazingly good and effective film. The only reason it doesn't get the full 5 stars is that I try to give that rating to those films I see myself watching over and over again. I don't see this one getting 7 re-watches over the years, but I'm sure I'll revisit it again sometime. Highly recommended.

4.5 stars
    Good write up, I'll have to look for this. Rotten Tomatoes did a Top 25 Korean Films segment a few days ago and I believe this was one of them.

So we watched Jojo Rabbit last night. You guys I wasn't that impressed by it.. It was ok, and I didn't hate it, but it's nothing I would rave about or care to watch again. Maybe my expectations were too high, because it seems like most people loved it. Plus we did just watch Hunt for the Wilderpeople people recently, which I thoroughly enjoyed.
    I can't wait to watch this, one of the last Oscar nominees I have yet to watch.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Aw man.

I think my expectations were super low when I saw it, so maybe that does has something to do with it. I was just really surprised with how much I liked it. Especially when I first saw the trailer in theaters months ago, I thought it looked stupid.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My expectations were at the right level. I loved it.

I'm glad you enjoyed Hunt for the Wilderpeople though. That's an underrated one right there.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

My expectations were at the right level. I loved it.

I'm glad you enjoyed Hunt for the Wilderpeople though. That's an underrated one right there.
    Hunt for the Wilderpeople was so good! I think I was expecting something on that level, but this one fell a bit flat for me for some reason. I've been recommending that movie to tons of people since I saw it
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I finally saw Annabelle Comes Home, which I think many people found dull, but I thought it was mighty good, creepy all the way through (I don't mind a movie where not a lot happens).
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I just saw Paul, which had been out for years before I got to it.

I think I remember seeing ads when it came out and thinking "dumb," but recently I noticed A) it was on cable and B) it has Simon Pegg, so I DVRd it and watched it. I really liked it, but it wasn't wall-to-wall entertainment like Shaun Of The Dead or A Fantastic Fear Of Everything; I would describe it as feeling like someone took these British guys and tried to make an American movie with them (not that I don't like American things - I am American and read/watch/consume much domestic content - but I tend to prefer British comedy, acting, and music, so when something originates over there, I don't want it tempered with anything I already have here).

Lots of cool talent in small roles in Paul: Jeffrey Tambor was good; I like Kristen Wiig but nothing she did here was funny at all; David Koechner is always a hoot; Jason Bateman was fine (and I hope you people are all watching Ozark); Bill Hader and Joe Lo Truglio (Brooklyn Nine Nine!) were fine.

And it would be wrong if I didn't mention Nick Frost by name; he's quite a funny guy, deserving more than to be known as "that guy that's always next to Simon Pegg" (not that they don't make a fine team).
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I got halfway through Paul and tapped out.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just watched Can You Ever Forgive Me, with Melissa McCarthy's Oscar nominated performance. Absolutely no expectations other than I was killing time on HBO. Ended up watching it from beginning to end. A pretty damn good film. Great performance for McCarthy, but it's Richard E. Grant, also Oscar nominated, that is the real surprise here. Definitely worth checking this one out. 8.5/10

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I have to agree. Year is still new but it’s my fav so far. Quiet place 2 is my next big one to see. Will see Bloodshot before it but don’t have high hopes... I just cannot stand Vin Diesel.
    I watched this last night and really enjoyed it. It probable won't win any "best" votes from me, but when the DVD comes out I'll definitely buy it. I'd love to re-watch it and maybe hear a commentary or bonus features. I did note three or so (I won't say "plot holes") but "plot stretches" you kindof have to buy into, but since the story was compelling and the acting really good, I rolled with it.

3.5 / 5 (which, knowing me, would bump up to a 4 upon the DVD/bonus re-watch)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm actually watching that tonight to see what all the fuss is about.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Just watched Can You Ever Forgive Me, with Melissa McCarthy's Oscar nominated performance...A pretty damn good film.
    Yep; this was just plain good.

...it's Richard E. Grant, also Oscar nominated, that is the real surprise here.
    Agreed; that character (and what he did with it) was one of the film's highlights.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just watched Can You Ever Forgive Me, with Melissa McCarthy's Oscar nominated performance. Absolutely no expectations other than I was killing time on HBO. Ended up watching it from beginning to end. A pretty damn good film. Great performance for McCarthy, but it's Richard E. Grant, also Oscar nominated, that is the real surprise here. Definitely worth checking this one out. 8.5/10
    Where did you see it?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I watched this last night and really enjoyed it. It probable won't win any "best" votes from me, but when the DVD comes out I'll definitely buy it. I'd love to re-watch it and maybe hear a commentary or bonus features. I did note three or so (I won't say "plot holes") but "plot stretches" you kindof have to buy into, but since the story was compelling and the acting really good, I rolled with it.

3.5 / 5 (which, knowing me, would bump up to a 4 upon the DVD/bonus re-watch)
    I saw a couple plot holes but still loved it. Not wanting perfection when I watch a movie, wanting fun and to be entertained and it more than did that.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    just got an email from the theater I booked my tickets at; apparently they had to move up showtime up by 45 minutes due to a scheduling conflict, they're throwing in a pair of tickets and a tub of popcorn for the inconvenience.

Cha-ching

Country
    Country Flag

just got an email from the theater I booked my tickets at; apparently they had to move up showtime up by 45 minutes due to a scheduling conflict, they're throwing in a pair of tickets and a tub of popcorn for the inconvenience.

Cha-ching
    It’s Awesome! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cha-ching
    You win the day, sir. That's awesome.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Invisible Man

I never thought a lingering shot of an empty hallway or door frame could fill me with so much dread. The film does an incredible job of ratching up the intensity through the use of simple but effective camera tricks, and Elisabeth Moss sells the hell out of an abused partner slowly losing her mind. Highly recommended.

4.5/5

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Where did you see it?
    On HBO

+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 441 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 427 ... LastLast