Ever since the close of last years Fund Raiser we have had our donation wall on the home page of the site. Obviously, this year we will need another one.

I know we have some great image talent out there so I am willing to give 3 entries to be used in any of our giveaways. Anyone who submits an image will be given 1 entry.

I know we have some amazing talent this year so I'm hoping we can come up with something cool. The walls from past years have been serious works of art and I love having them on the home page.

Criteria:

• Create an image that can be populated with the names of all our contributors this year. Basically a blank slate.
  • The "Wall" image can be of any variety. Brick, Stone, mesh...whatever. As long as the names can be seen
  • No need to use our logo or banner image on the wall as our Home Page already displays it
  • Be creative
  • I'll submit the names to the winner once they are collected so they can be added.

Rules:

• Wall image must be PM'd to Matt by 4/10/10
    • I will upload it to the gallery, it will take care of size
  • A poll will be set up in this forum to vote on them.
  • The winning image will be used

I would really appreciate anyone who has image expertise to give this a try, obviously this is a totally digital venture.

Here is an example of the one dotKey did for us last year, it was really cool.