Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Blockade Billy

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just ordered the Scribner Blockade Billy from Amazon (using the link at the bottom of this page). Total cost with shipping was $14.10.

John

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah Amazon.com has it for $10.11 right now.

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is the UK release the Scribner book?, or are H&S doing it?.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

H&S

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just got my CD copy in the mail today and had time to look over it. I gotta say, I'm not impressed. I've seen CD publish much better looking volumes for similar prices. Some of the Jack Ketchum books and the Frank Darabont one come to mind. This one falls short. I think it could have been just $10 more and come with a slicase to have made the whole thing just a little bit better, but I understand they may not been able to have so many slipcases ready to go in time and had to ditch the idea.

All in all, I hope I really enjoy the story, cause that'll help big big.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

On a scale of 5:
    Story-3
    Cover Illustration-4
    Interior illustrations-2
    Baseball card-2
    Price-1
    Design and binding-4
    Overall-2+

It was generous of SK to give this to CD and the overall result is fine. It was a nice surprise so I have no complaints but the reality is BB is an overpriced, over-hyped short story.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's what I'm afraid of.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

NY Times Bestseller List: #9 BLOCKADE BILLY, by Stephen King. (Scribner, $14.99.) A tale about the dark side of baseball, circa 1957.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4