Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 77 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 1916

Thread: Horror films

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Did I ever tell you my favourite colour is blue?

Stayed home when I was a kid. Watched Event Horizon and In The Mouth of Madness. Called it Sam Neill night. Was awesome.
    Nice, that is a great mini movie marathon! I'm going to have to try that out this weekend. 'Where we're going we won't need eyes to see.' Classic creepy stuff.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I liked Happy Town.
    I thought I was the only person that ever saw it. It was actually good! Better then most of the stuff out there IMO.
    Loved Happy Town as well. I hated that it got canceled. Were there more episodes released online? I think I only saw what was aired on tv, which wasn't much.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think it was just the final episode or two that they burned off online. Not too much.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I liked Happy Town.
    I thought I was the only person that ever saw it. It was actually good! Better then most of the stuff out there IMO.
    Loved Happy Town as well. I hated that it got canceled. Were there more episodes released online? I think I only saw what was aired on tv, which wasn't much.
    Like Ricky said, I believe the final 2 episodes were only aired online and you learned what you needed to. I think it was who the killer was and who Sam Neil was. I think. It has been awhile for sure.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Sam Neill was in The Tudors which I'll watch before Game of Thrones.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I waited forever to watch Game of Thrones, and I'm kicking myself for not giving it a shot earlier. It's amazing!

Back on topic, Matt when are you going to watch Ils?! I've only been talking about it for years

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Conjuring 2 I am hoping it will be good. What have I seen recently?
    Before I wake. Thomas Jane is in it. Where an orphan's dreams become real. Eh, nothing special.
    I recently just watched Misery. Always loved that book and movie.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Did I ever tell you my favourite colour is blue?

Stayed home when I was a kid. Watched Event Horizon and In The Mouth of Madness. Called it Sam Neill night. Was awesome.
    Nice, that is a great mini movie marathon! I'm going to have to try that out this weekend. 'Where we're going we won't need eyes to see.' Classic creepy stuff.
    Love Sam Neill...probably my favorite movie of his is Possession (1981)

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Has anyone here seen the 2007 french horror film Inside AKA À l'intérieur? It is absolutely one of my favorite horror movies of all time.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

There are two versions of INSIDE the R rated that runs 75min & the UNRATED that runs 82min. The copy I have is the R rated (BUT ALWAYS ONTHE LOOK-OUT)

Wow, that is pretty heavily cut. I've only seen the uncut, unrated version (and that one I've seen in french with english subtitles and also the english dubbed version which, is surprisingly well done for a dub). It would be interesting to watch the R rated to see what they took out. It gets more brutal every time I watch it.

EDIT: It appears to be available on Amazon...

Amazon.com Inside (Unrated)

Just rechecked my collection and turns out that I do have both versions.

This version opens with the disclaimer 'That this DVD is for sale only! so Blockbuster ONLY RENTED the R- RATED version and SOLD the unrated.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love old school horror! The man with the long fingernail, was the first I watched... loved clown house, dolls, puppet master. I live and was born in Pontefract, chequerfield road ... where the film "when the lights went out" is based... it's a very dark area and spirits follow families no matter where they move ..... Boo!

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=

Anyone seen an American Werewolf in London? That's another one of my favourite horrors. In some places funny, but the best moment is seeing THAT transformation scene. One of the most painful to watch werewolf transformations I've ever watched, and one that actually gave me nightmares! Not often I can say that about horror films![/QUOTE]

Love American werewolf in London... " stay away from Moors , beware the moon"

Just got done screening the unrated version of INSIDE.....and I must say is the only thing missing from this movie is...
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    OH WAIT! '' NOW THE REAL INSIDE STORY CAN BE TOLD''...INSIDE 2 ''GETTING OUT WAS A BITCH...BUT NOW LET THE REAL BLOODBATH BEGIN''

It's awesome isn't it Bruce? I like to watch it every year around Christmas time. In fact, it's probably my favorite Christmas movie!

Just to let you know the TWAT nurse has been cut from the R-RATED VERSION & SHE WAS ONE OF THE BEST PARTS.

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Just to let you know the TWAT nurse has been cut from the R-RATED VERSION & SHE WAS ONE OF THE BEST PARTS.
    LMAO why the hell did they cut her out? That's hilarious.

You know how TUFF they are on SMOKING in movies these days!

Netflix doesn't have Inside I'll have to look elsewhere I guess.

Just watched The Boy. I was a bit disappointed, but I guess I am with most current horror films these days. It wasn't even scary, and it had the perfect premise to work off of.

Unless you are a BIG fan of films like

I would say '' THIS FILM MAY NOT BE YOUR CUP OF TEA"
    But if you have a copy of this book in your collection...THEN KEEP LOOKING.

I wish I could talk more about the plot without giving anything away but yes, it is quite brutal and I am rarely scared by a film and I wasn't really with this one either but it did creep me the hell out and had me shouting at the screen a few times. I showed it to a friend of mine who isn't into extreme horror like I am and he was a bit upset with me afterwards. Also, Béatrice Dalle is an absolute horror ICON. She's in several crazy movies but another I love from her is Trouble Every Day. It can be called horror but some may not see it that way. I did.

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Netflix doesn't have Inside I'll have to look elsewhere I guess.

Just watched The Boy. I was a bit disappointed, but I guess I am with most current horror films these days. It wasn't even scary, and it had the perfect premise to work off of.
    Yeah, it was a turd. "Before I wake" was better, but nothing special though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 77 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast