Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 77 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 1916

Thread: Horror films

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Only a rumor, but an interesting one:

‘Halloween’ Rumor: David Gordon Green Returning to Direct Back-to-Back Sequels

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/...-back-sequels/

The bit about simultaneous (or near-simultaneous) release sounds particularly hard to believe, but...I suppose we'll see.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll take more Halloween for sure, especially if it's like the last one. I'm very curious how they're going to explain the ending though if these movies are a continuation. There's a lot of different directions they could go

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I know others here love In The Mouth of Madness

Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Along the Path of the Beam LizzyDeschain will become famous soon enough LizzyDeschain will become famous soon enough LizzyDeschain's Avatar

My Mood
    Crappy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just watched Us the other night - it was OK. There was potential for a good movie and the twist at the very last minute was both expected and unexpected, there just wasn't as much story to the idea as there should have been.
    "Booker, are you afraid of God?"
    "No, but I'm afraid of you."

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Us is next on my list. I'm not really sure what to expect, but trying to keep my expectations low.

Was in the mood for some more Chucky after seeing the Child's Play remake a few weeks back so I watched Curse of Chucky last night. Way, way better than it had any right to be, especially after the long period since Seed of Chucky. Tone is back to being serious, pacing and directing is tight and focused, and some new layers added to the backstory/mythology of the series. Plus some welcome cameos that I won't spoil. Looking forward to Cult of Chucky next.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Saw ANNABELLE GOES HOME today. By the time the 'horrors' started I was so bored I wanted to go home too.
    The acting wasn't bad, but yes, kind of boring.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Haunt 2019. Group of high schoolers, I think, go to a haunted house and it's rated R so....
    Better then I thought it would be. Not amazing by any means but a descent movie of the horror genre that no one talks about.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brightburn is good stuff. Check ot out.

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

It wasn't bad, but I felt if you saw the trailer you saw pretty much the whole movie. It could have been so much better.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Haunt 2019. Group of high schoolers, I think, go to a haunted house and it's rated R so....
    Better then I thought it would be. Not amazing by any means but a descent movie of the horror genre that no one talks about.
    Is it on Netflix?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Is it on Netflix?
    I think on Shudder. I always do a recent horror movies search, my favorite genre, and it popped up. I'm one of the "download" people so I found it that way but could have sworn it was on the Shudder channel.

My Mood
    Confused

Anyone see The Dead Don't Die? dark zombie comedy with Bill Murray. I'd watch tonight but the Browns are on.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Is it on Netflix?
    I think on Shudder. I always do a recent horror movies search, my favorite genre, and it popped up. I'm one of the "download" people so I found it that way but could have sworn it was on the Shudder channel.
    Ah, rats. I don't have Shudder. I had heard about it but was hoping it was Netflixable.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

It wasn't bad, but I felt if you saw the trailer you saw pretty much the whole movie. It could have been so much better.
    Awww. . . The advantage of not watching any trailers.

ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

My Mood
    Confused

https://www.thrillist.com/entertainm...or-movies-2019

Haunt is in theaters and VOD. Not sure where the "video on demand" would be.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! I saw that it got a limited theatrical release, but I don't think anywhere near me. I'll try On Demand and see if it's there.

EDIT: Found it On Demand! $5.99.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone see The Dead Don't Die? dark zombie comedy with Bill Murray. I'd watch tonight but the Browns are on.
    I just watched it this weekend. If you like Jim Jarmusch movies, you'll like it. Music, dialogue, and some nice cinematography. At a walking pace.
    He did here what he did for vampires in Only Lovers Left Alive.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Have you guys heard of this one, The Dead Center? Out on Oct. 11

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_dead_center

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

and sadly Sid Haig Died on Saturday and looking it up apparently it was from a Lung Infection he was 80

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

So sad, he definitely became a horror icon with his Captain Spaulding character. I just saw Three From Hell last week. Really enjoyed it. Wish he could have been in it more, but glad he was able to at least make an appearance.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I met him twice at signing events and he was a nut. Very fun to be around. Sad to see him go but he left us much entertainment!

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

yes he did he did a lot of shit but a lot of good films too and i think he'd agree with me on that i'm guessing

My Mood
    Confused

Child's Play 2019. I'll be honest, I felt it was the best one of them all, not that I was a huge fan of the series of movies. I liked this idea of how the doll became "possessed" much better. I actually enjoyed it. 7/19.
    Midsommer. Overall I enjoyed it. It had solid acting and scenery, but I have seen enough cult movies to know where this one was going and it was no different. I also felt the movie was way too long. 6/10.
    Crawl. I'm sorry but the chances of having a horde of alligators all over the place, that size, is unrealistic. I simply didn't like it. 3/10.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 77 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast