Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 100 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 2478

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something older.....

Stephen King - The Dark Tower VII
    signed from Michael Whelan

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Was more than happy and surprised to receive this promo poster from my favorite bookstore. Its the first I've seen of it so far.

Stephen King - Billy Summers
    Heyne promo poster

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Super cool, Frank! Congrats!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Yeah, that's a nice poster.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Yeah, that's a nice poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Super cool, Frank! Congrats!
    Tks a lot Brian + Steve, it was a nice surprise to find German SK BS promo stuff.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Heyne HC Germany

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Spoiler alert!
    Oh, wait, I can't read German, whew!

Nice book, Frank!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Heyne HC Germany

I think they forgot to add another "uber"
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Heyne HC Germany

I think they forgot to add another "uber"
    Besides the excessive use of ´über´ on the back of the cover, I think it's very nice.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Such a beautiful cover
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Such a beautiful cover
    Tks Garrell, its funny, otherwise the German SK covers were always the ugliest,
    now they are the prettiest.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Also from my fav. bookstore, this large promo display.

Heyne promo display
    front

back

Very nice promo.
    I am racking my brain trying to translate "neu"!
    What, oh what, can it mean?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice promo.
    I am racking my brain trying to translate "neu"!
    What, oh what, can it mean?
    NEW !!!

I 'knew' it!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Some time ago I got this book for free from the German horror author Vincent Voss,
    I recently upgraded it with sig. + rem. from Vincent Chong, a supernice birthday present from me for me.

Joe Hill - 20TH CENTURY GHOSTS
    signed and remarqued from Vincent Chong

Nice one, Frank, although that remarque is a little creepy!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love it!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great book and remarque!!! Congrats!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Great book and remarque!!! Congrats!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Love it!
    Nice one, Frank, although that remarque is a little creepy!
    Tks a lot guys, i also really like the creepy drawing and have to read the book again....

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Fantastic!! I enjoy his artwork, and this AWESOME!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Fantastic!! I enjoy his artwork, and this AWESOME!!
    Thank you very much Matt, it's one of my favorite remarques from Vincent.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The Outsider - DVD

Yay!
    Can't wait for season two!
    (if there is one)

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Some time ago I got this book for free from the German horror author Vincent Voss,
    I recently upgraded it with sig. + rem. from Vincent Chong, a supernice birthday present from me for me.

Joe Hill - 20TH CENTURY GHOSTS
    signed and remarqued from Vincent Chong

Awesome find! Man... I love that book.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 100 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 ... LastLast