Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 99 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 2465

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice additions! Love the Sleeping Beauties.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Nice additions! Love the Sleeping Beauties.

Tks a lot, Jana is an amazing, superfriendly artist.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Longer story, some time ago I had given away my
    TB first Brennen Muß Salem
    with the amazing cover from the late Celestino Piatti at the Secret Santa..
    Had thought that it would be easy to find an other NICE copy
    for my collection... it wasn't.

Now, i found a Celestino Piatti collector who just sold his complete CP collection,
    there were still a few items left, including a copy of the TB I'm looking for.
    I asked about the price, it was great. Then I asked about the prices of the last paintings,
    but they were far beyond my price range. I told the collector that one of my collecting goals
    is an original by every illustrator I realy like. The collector then told me that he had something for me thats maybe something for me, another signed first edition with a small drawing/remarque.
    I, of corse bought it immediately.... a few days later the collector informed me that he sold his other, expensive
    original paintings from Celestino Piatti, for $$$$$...

Stephen King - Brennen muß Salem
    German softcover first, coverillustrator Celestino Piatti.

ABC - Der Tiere
    signed and remarqued from Celestino Piatti

Celestino Piatti
    (born January 5, 1922 in Wangen, Canton of Zurich; † December 17, 2007 in Duggingen,
    was a Swiss graphic+ceramic artist, painter and book designer.
    In total, Piatti created over 6300 book covers, picture books and book illustrations; the total circulation of the books designed by him so far is over 200 million copies.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice score, Frank!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Cool!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice score, Frank!
    Tks a lot guys, one of my next collecting goals,
    a signed painting from Celestino Piatti.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I hope you find one!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I hope you find one!
    Won't be easy Steve, here's the German Später/Later
    that I've own for a few weeks now.

Stephen King - Später
    Publisher Heyne

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Later, Spater.
    In a while, croco-dial!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love that cover!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Traveler Schlurchi will become famous soon enough Schlurchi will become famous soon enough

i am very happy that we have here in germany a hardcover...but why don´t you remove the sticker at he back of the cover?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Schlurchi View Post
    i am very happy that we have here in germany a hardcover...but why don´t you remove the sticker at he back of the cover?
    WELCOME in the forum !!!
    The book should remain in original condition.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Brennnen muss Salem
    DVD

With English subtitles, no doubt!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Very nice!!!
    With English subtitles, no doubt!
    Tks, seen it again after a long time, it wasn't that bad at all.
    (Eng. orig + germ. synchronized and subtitles)

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something for my little Blockade Billy collection...

Stephen King - Blockade Billy
    slipcased, signed and remarqued from Glenn Chadbourne

Batter up!
    One of my favorite King books.

Country
    Country Flag

Nice Remarque!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Very nice indeed.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Very nice indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice Remarque!
    Batter up!
    One of my favorite King books.
    Tks a lot guys !!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I already have a remarqued copy of Alex McVey, now i need one remarqued from Glen Orbik, which is probably difficulter to find.

Stephen King - Blockade Billy
    limited slipcased signed and remarqed from Alex McVey

Is he a pirate or a pitcher or a pitcher for the Pirates?
    Only by reading the book will you find out!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Is he a pirate or a pitcher or a pitcher for the Pirates?
    Only by reading the book will you find out!
    I can´t remember...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 99 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 ... LastLast