Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 100 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 2478

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something very old, if I remember correctly,
    MPP was my first lim. US Stephen King book that I bought in the USA.
    It was, inkl. delivery very cheap not in supernice condition, but OK for me.
    I can still remember that the delivery took a long time,
    the book was left in the garden of a woman in my street I didn't know.
    The woman suddenly came over in an evening
    and handed me over the package with MPP. I was super happy.

Stephen King - My Pretty Pony
    limited slipcased

Gunslinger Apprentice Superfly will become famous soon enough Superfly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice - thanks for posting. Your post gave me the idea to pick up my copy and think about how the book found its way to me.
    Sale The Dark Tower VII S/L #964

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice! No idea where from or when I received mine.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, indeed!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Very nice, indeed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice! No idea where from or when I received mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Very nice - thanks for posting. Your post gave me the idea to pick up my copy and think about how the book found its way to me.
    Funny, had only bought it back then because it ís a lim. SK book that is not so easy to find in Europe and it was cheap. I don't think I have seen a cheaper copy since then.
    Now, i've looked at it again for the first time in a long time.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's something even older, the program booklet of the 1998 Misery Thather performance that I attended.
    It was the first time I saw Misery in the theater, the actors Judy Winter and Thomas Fritsch were great.

https://www.imago-images.de/st/0056860548

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Sounds like a 'hobbling' good time!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Sounds like a 'hobbling' good time!
    Oh, Steve lol. Seriously, it is pretty cool, Frank.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My Nikolaus present, from me-for me.

Joe Hill - Strange Weather
    limited signed

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Now that's strange. Whether or not you were going to get a copy of that was always bothering me.

Nice book!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

Nice add!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice add!
    Now that's strange. Whether or not you were going to get a copy of that was always bothering me.

Nice book!
    Tks guys !!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My Christmas present, from me- for me....

Gunpowder is the first signed limited German Joe Hill book.
    Even before the sale started, the book was sold out through subscribers, but I was able to purchase a copy directly from the illustrator Dirk Berger, who was so kind to sign and remarqued it for me.I think it's the only drawing so far, I really like it a lot. unfortunately he has no more time to make any more in the next time.

Joe Hill - Gunpowder
    Publisher Festa limited 159/999
    signed from Joe Hill and illustrator Dirk Berger
    signed and remarqued from Dirk Berger

signed and remarqued from Dirk Berger

Eachbook comes with a card that shows the other not S/L Joe Hill Festa books

GUNPOWDER, comes in handy more than you would think.

Nice book!

Country
    Country Flag

That's awesome, Frank! Congrats!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That's awesome, Frank! Congrats!
    GUNPOWDER, comes in handy more than you would think.

Nice book!
    Tks guys, it was a big surprise that Festa published a S/L Joe Hill book, hope there are more in the future..
    I love Dirk Bergers remarque, its sad that he has no time for more,
    otherwise I would buy more copies and send them to him.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

As Stephen King collector the biggest surprise in 2021, after more than 20 years there was again a
    German Stephen King Leseexemplar / ARC. When I was talking to the owner of my favorite bookstore about promotional items for Billy Summers that i can pick up a few months ago, he asked me if I want a Leseexemplar/ARC too.
    I was completely surprised, no one in the German SK forum and I had heard something about a Billy Summers Leseexemplar. Got it for free, donated some money for the coffee box and then immediately went
    on the hunt for more copies.

Stephen King - Billy Summers
    Publisher Heyne
    German Leseexemplar/ARC with evaluaton card

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!
    I always like seing foreign ARCs
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Very nice!
    What was your evaluation?

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Frank!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Frank!
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Awesome!
    I always like seing foreign ARCs
    Tks guys, now i hope that there are also Stephen King Leseexemplar/ARCs for his next books....

Very nice!
    What was your evaluation?
    Haven't read the book yet and won't use the evaluation card,
    it's probably missing in almost all Leseexemplar copies.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Just found this photo on my phone, I must have bought this card a few years ago, where it came from/where it is now...no memory.

Stephen King - Card

I think I sent you one of those.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I sent you one of those.
    YES !!!!
    That's right Steve, I remember now, it's been 2 years. When the card arrived I took a pic packed the card to my promo stuff and never posted the pic.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A few years ago I bought some folders full of SK promo material, think its time to take pics from some stuff again....

Stephen King - Desperation
    Grant promo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 100 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 ... LastLast