Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100
Results 2,476 to 2,478 of 2478

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Great proofs Frank. Be careful though, proofs can be a rabbit hole, trust me .
    Luckily I own at least one copy of every German ARC/Proof.
    I love proofs! And I can proof it!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Great proofs Frank. Be careful though, proofs can be a rabbit hole, trust me .
    Luckily I own at least one copy of every German ARC/Proof.
    That's a lot of proofs.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    That's cool !

I should too recieve quite a few french early ones as well in the next few weeks
    Are there many French SK arcs/proofs?

There are a few out there, and I think i can say that i have the largest collection of those. I know a few french arcs that I have seen that are not in my collection sadly, but I have almost every book since the last 15 years or so.
    And a good friend of mine was pretty good at spotting old-style french arcs, with "SP" punched in the covers. Quite subtle and need to go through every single pictures of every book for sale online lol.
    But that friend is selling his collection and I am buying his french arcs :s
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100