Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 99 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 2465

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I hope the music is better than the movie!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Awesome, Frank. Love a bit of vinyl.
    Tks, I have to watch the film again, I can only remember that in it are some quiet good actors.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Not so easy to find... The Outsider audiobook excerpt cd.

Bücher für Zuhörer
    with THE OUTSIDER excerpt

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I assume those are people reading excerpts from the book?
    Do they speak German or English?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I assume those are people reading excerpts from the book?
    Do they speak German or English?
    Yes, its a free German language excerpts cd.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My christmas present, from me-for me.

The illustrated Stephen King Trivia Book
    signed limited lettered traycased
    with original Glenn Chadbourne painting

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Classy!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice indeed, Frank.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks a lot guys !!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

German lim.6 DM Stephen King telefon card
    Heyne/Karstadt

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the new additions!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Love the new additions!
    Tks a lot Ben !!!

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Love the new additions!
    Tks a lot Ben !!!
    You're welcome. =)
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Black Phone
    DVD

I've read the story, now I need to see the movie.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The moviel is not bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    The moviel is not bad...
    It's on my Netflix list, I just moved it to the top.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I have to count, I think this is my fifth or sixth copy...

Stephen King - Billy Summers
    German Leseexemplar / ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - The Stand
    2 softcover books, slipcased

You can't make a slipcase any cheaper, but it's still one.

Very nice -- my favorite King book by far!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Telefon Card
    60 Year Anniversary Publisher Heyne

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My Birthday present, from me-for me.

Stephen King - ES
    limited slipcased German special HC edition
    signed and remarqued from the illustrator Max Löffler

When the book was announced last year, I immediately contacted the illustrator
    Max Löffler and asked him for a remarque. He was super friendly and said that he would be happy to remarque me a copy, but it will take a longer time, he was very busy.
    No problem for me to wait, I'm more then happy with the result. Due to time constraints he is no longer able to make any further remarques, so my copy is the one and only
    sig.+remarqued ES/IT Prachtausgabe.

Derry News paper boot

Max Löffler
    remarque and illistration

'EYE' like it!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

TKS a lot !!!
    Finally again a German Stephen King book with remarque for my collection.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Holly
    German HC

Nice artwork.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 99 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 LastLast