Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 99 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Mängelexemplare - Dystopia
    HC Horror antho. with bookmark,
    inscriped from the Publisher Constantin Dupien and Vincent Voss

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice indeed, Frank!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I love your thread Frank. It's not necessarily things I would collect, but it's always damn interesting!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A very good friend from the German SK Forum was so kind to ask JOHANN PETERKA for a small drawing at the Marburg Con. Think every one knows Mr. Peterka from his amazing drawings for the Die Augen Des Drachen/Eyes of the Dragon Portfolio from Edition Phantasia.

What i get is AMAZING !!!

2x signed and dated DinA4 drawing from JOHANN PETERKA

My drawing left, the other drawing is a copy from an other drawing from Mr. Peterka.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool item! Congrats.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

nice additions - i really like it , if somebody manages it to create something new !

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Der lachende Totenschädel / The laughing Skull Nr.1
    signed from 2 Authors, Rona Walter and Vincent Voss

Limited German Magazin, not for public sale with some nice articles....
    about a SHINING Theaterplay in Frankfurt.
    Rona Walter of cause mentioned Stephen King and Joe Hill in her article:
    The Art of Horror through the ages - Horror in the classical period, in film and literature

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Kim Newman - Der Fluch der sieben Sterne / Seven Stars
    Publisher Festa limited 35/333
    signed from Kim Newman and the illustrators
    P.N. Elrod and Ugurcan Yüce

Found this long sold out book for only ONE EURO....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Schwarz / The Gunslinger
    German 5 MC box, original price 68 DM

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool
    What did you pay for it?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Cool
    What did you pay for it?
    5 euro inkl. delivery
    10-15 years ago the box was one of the realy hard to find SK items,
    and the price was always 40+++ Euro
    Now, still not easy to find, but the price.... no longer so high...

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice A year ago I paid 5,50 excl delivery.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

UNGEHEUER 2
    Weissblech Comics
    limited 100/100 signed remarqued from the illustrator Klaus Scherwinski

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

German promo CD - TWTTKH
    Random House Audio Hörprobe - Stephen King - WIND

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Raststätte Mile 81
    German 2 CD Box inkl. Die Düne

Gunslinger Apprentice Superfly will become famous soon enough Superfly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great collection with a lot of REALY VERY NICE stuff !!!
    Sale The Dark Tower VII S/L #964

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My Japanese historical novels Taiko + Musashi from Eiji Yoshikawa and the book from Miyamoto Musashi 1584 – June 13, 1645 - Das Buch der Fünf Ringe - The Book of Five Rings

Eiji Yoshikawa - Taiko
    German HC first

Eiji Yoshikawa - Musashi
    German HC first

Eiji Yoshikawa - Musashi
    German SC first

Eiji Yoshikawa - Taiko
    German SC first

Eiji Yoshikawa
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eiji_Yoshikawa

Miyamoto Musashi - Das Buch der Fünf Ringe The Book of Five Rings
    German HC first

Miyamoto Musashi - Fünf Ringe / The Book of Five Rings
    German SC first

Miyamoto Musashi
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miyamoto_Musashi

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!! You have a very impressive array of books, Frank.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Tks a lot my friend, ... think i collect too much ...... maybe..... or maybe not..

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Tot The Waste Lands
    normal Jumbo book from Publisher Heyne + misprint Cover

Country
    Country Flag

Cool! Must have

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice haul, Frank!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Dean Koontz - Dunkle Flüsse des Herzens - Leseexemplar
    Dark Rivers of the Heart - ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Tks a lot my friend, ... think i collect too much ...... maybe..... or maybe not..
    Collect too much?! IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 99 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 ... LastLast