Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 99 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 2465

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice poster!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    about ES EP:
    Among other things, it was released so early because the EP owner Mr.Körber was the
    official German SK translator at the time, therefore of course he had a manuscript/ARC early.
    Thanks Frank and Jeremy, this is very interesting. I’ve ordered a heyne ES first edition and will compare it to the manuscript photocopies of IT that I have.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    about ES EP:
    Among other things, it was released so early because the EP owner Mr.Körber was the
    official German SK translator at the time, therefore of course he had a manuscript/ARC early.
    Thanks Frank and Jeremy, this is very interesting. I’ve ordered a heyne ES first edition and will compare it to the manuscript photocopies of IT that I have.

You have a manuscript version or anything to know how early it was compared to the released version?
    Would be interesting, IMO, to compare a manuscript with the final version of the book.

And then check if those differences are in other editions, like german because it was so early... and i would be interested in looking at the french version
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    about ES EP:

You have a manuscript version or anything to know how early it was compared to the released version?
    Would be interesting, IMO, to compare a manuscript with the final version of the book.

And then check if those differences are in other editions, like german because it was so early... and i would be interested in looking at the french version
    I sent you a PM about this, I don't want to derail Frank's thread too much.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My easter present, from me-for me.....

Stephen King - Revival
    LetterPress
    limited/signed slipcased and remarqued from Vincent Chong

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Frank! Super cool!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

ElectriFRYing!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    ElectriFRYing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats, Frank! Super cool!
    Thanks guys !!!
    One of my absolute favorite drawings from Vinny.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You never fail to impress, Frankie! Love it

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My easter present, from me-for me.....

Stephen King - Revival
    LetterPress
    limited/signed slipcased and remarqued from Vincent Chong

The best gifts are the ones from "me to me"!

Badass remarque!

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks Bryan !!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Der Werwolf von Tarker Mills - DVD

Those damn werewolves are everywhere!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Those damn werewolves are everywhere!
    Had seen the film again after a long time, was not that bad.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Think this was the last German SK extract....

Stephen King - ES
    Leseprobe - new edition - UCI

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice ! There is a lot of promo stuff in Germany !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Simple yet effective cover, nice.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Such a charming smile.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Nice ! There is a lot of promo stuff in Germany !
    Unfortunately, there are fewer and fewer....

Such a charming smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Simple yet effective cover, nice.
    TKS GUYS !!!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a great Chong remarque. ..dig the ES as well
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    That is a great Chong remarque. ..dig the ES as well
    Tks a lot Chad, its one of my all time fav. remarques from Vinny !!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - ES 2
    DVD

gesundheit

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

gesundheit
    Stay healthy too !!!

gesundheit
    Stay healthy too !!!
    So far, so good!
    You too, Frank!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hörbuchzeit ist Zeit für mich
    audio book extract cd with:
    Stephen King - Das Institut

+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 99 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 ... LastLast