Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Paramount remaking Pet Sematary

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

the prequel i'll watch why not? the remake (2019) i think was a huge Gigantic piece of shit wow was that bad, the Original ending that they had filmed was so much better look it up online i actually have a fan edit someone made on reddit that i downloaded i haven't watched it yet though. Jud's relationship between him and Louis was simply a Joke but some of the deleted scenes in it actually showed them as friends but they were cut for whatever stupid ass reason.

i hated the ending to it i really did hate it and it was only used cause no joke 14 year old boys who prolly had never read the book let alone ever read a book in their lives liked it better than the Original ending i'm not even joking that was the test audience 14 year old boys

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ratchet41 View Post
    the prequel i'll watch why not? the remake (2019) i think was a huge Gigantic piece of shit wow was that bad, the Original ending that they had filmed was so much better look it up online i actually have a fan edit someone made on reddit that i downloaded i haven't watched it yet though. Jud's relationship between him and Louis was simply a Joke but some of the deleted scenes in it actually showed them as friends but they were cut for whatever stupid ass reason.

i hated the ending to it i really did hate it and it was only used cause no joke 14 year old boys who prolly had never read the book let alone ever read a book in their lives liked it better than the Original ending i'm not even joking that was the test audience 14 year old boys
    Yea, train wreaks are hard to turn away from.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

no shit man i didn't have high hope for the remake at all but i've seen worse King movies to be fair

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And don't forget about the new adventures of old Christine
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    According to Jason Blum, they don't even have a script yet for that one, so it's quite a way off.

Country
    Country Flag

1stly i thought you were talking at first about that terrible sitcom that was on some years back lol yeah i actually did forget they were remaking that one, honestly i'd rather see them make From a Buick 8 i'm really curious on how that would even be made well that and if they ever made Insomina for example. sorry for my shit spelling

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    According to Jason Blum, they don't even have a script yet for that one, so it's quite a way off.
    The original movie wasn't bad but could have been closer to the book for my taste. Maybe the new one will be but I seriously doubt it. I just have little faith in King adaptions moving forward. I'm sure it'll go completely off the rails at some point in the film. Oh well, at least we'll always have the books.

Country
    Country Flag

1stly i thought you were talking at first about that terrible sitcom that was on some years back lol yeah i actually did forget they were remaking that one, honestly i'd rather see them make From a Buick 8 i'm really curious on how that would even be made well that and if they ever made Insomina for example. sorry for my shit spelling
    FAB8 was a horrible book for me so they really couldn't mess that one up more than it already is lol. Insomnia may make for a good film but I believe Pacino and Williams already covered that one

Country
    Country Flag

really i went in with really i mean extremely low expectations of the hatred from a buick 8 gets as i figured it was a Christine clone and i love and adore the (1983) film it's been a favorite of mine since child hood. but i ended up loving from a buick 8. to each their own i suppose. that was a different Insomnia film to be fair. i haven't ever seen that one either to be honest

Country
    Country Flag

that was a different Insomnia film to be fair. i haven't ever seen that one either to be honest
    Tongue in cheek. You should check it out. It's a really good film. I thought Williams would have been an outstanding Flagg in a true Dark Tower adaption. Both are unfortunately dead.

Country
    Country Flag

you know it's Really sad i love Robin Williams though i've never seen The Fisher King (1991) so i'm not going to include that in my list but The world according to Garp (1982) is easily i'd say my favorite film of his well that and Good Morning Vietnam (1987) plus Toys (1992) that's a very dark ass film. what's sad not just how he died was in the early 2000's he did some experimenting with roles and than he stopped and did nothing but comedy's what the fuck? and they were by the looks of them anyways some of his worst comedy's too.

Country
    Country Flag

you know it's Really sad i love Robin Williams though i've never seen The Fisher King (1991) so i'm not going to include that in my list but The world according to Garp (1982) is easily i'd say my favorite film of his well that and Good Morning Vietnam (1987) plus Toys (1992) that's a very dark ass film. what's sad not just how he died was in the early 2000's he did some experimenting with roles and than he stopped and did nothing but comedy's what the fuck? and they were by the looks of them anyways some of his worst comedy's too.
    Agreed.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Mare of Easttown actor Jack Mulhern and Forrest Goodluck, who is known for starring opposite Leonardo DiCaprio in The Revenant, have joined the untitled feature, along with Big Sky actress Natalie Alyn Lind and newcomer Isabella Star LaBlanc.

Samantha Mathis ('Salem's Lot 2004) and Henry Thomas (Gerald's Game, The End of the Whole Mess) have joined the cast. Maybe there's something here after all.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Samantha Mathis ('Salem's Lot 2004) and Henry Thomas (Gerald's Game, The End of the Whole Mess) have joined the cast. Maybe there's something here after all.
    I liked Samantha Mathis in Billions and The Strain.

Henry Thomas was good in The Haunting of Hill House, The Haunting of Bly Manor, and Ouija: Origin of Evil (that rare movie: a sequel you can watch without seeing the predecessor - and it's quite good).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The movie seem scheduled for an october release (on Paramount +)

http://www.liljas-library.com/article.php?id=7031
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Even with low expectations this one is bad. Agent Mulder is wildly out of place. The movie is not only terrible but boring. It's not the worst SK movie in history but it is stupid. Unfortunate, since there was a lot of potential to tell an interesting story.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12