Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Best Protagonist--Nominations Closed

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The Cat

sorry Stockerlone, the stupid bear can't remember this character! what are they from? anybody help?

The Cat - The General published in "Screamplays" and Cat´s eyes
    and then in the screenplay-movies.... Quitters, Inc., Cat´s eyes, The Ledge...
    The little Cat helps Drew Barrymore, James Woods.....

Gunslinger Apprentice velcro_fly is on a distinguished road velcro_fly's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

I Fourth Roland Deschain
    “There are no men like me. There's only me”- The Kingslayer

The Thermals cody44 is on a distinguished road cody44's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Red or Andy will be my vote, whichever you see as the protagonist, which my guess is Red, since the story is told from his perspective.

I regret leaving my soul
    I forgot I needed it, to feel
    maybe when I die
    I'll just grab it real quick

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

bears are sooooooo enthusiastically nominating Barbie, aka Dale Barbara!

(UtD is rapidly becoming one of my favorite novels ever)

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

second Barbie. I really saw Barb as a the rugged, manly man protagonist, that Stu Redman tried unsuccessfully to be. Barbie really should have been in Boulder.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Barbie thirded.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Roland Deschain 4
    Michael Enslin 1
    Larry Underwood 3
    Jack Sawyer 4
    The Losers Club 4
    Edgar Freemantle 3
    Ralph Roberts 3
    Chris Chambers 3
    Barbie aka Dale Barbara 3
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

OK, we (management) have been discussing and we feel that Andy would be the Protagonist... not Red.

Anyone want to nominate Andy?
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't even know if I'd be allowed to do that. I hope y'all will settle the lingering question about where David Carver belongs before it's too late for me to make any other nominations.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know where he belongs!!!

::bangs head against wall::

I've been thinking about it, trying to compromise somehow - I don't like there to be a ka-tet protagonist again, but if David is the protagonist, then Marinville sure is, too, and then there's that man and that girl... I'm lost

I would suggest leaving David where he already is, and then you can nominate Andy here.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Does that mean that I have to drop the other character that I have presently nominated there? (I'm so sorry. I don't know how I ended up causing so much trouble this year. Sure wish that more folken would help out, keeping it fair by sharing more opinions.)

Country
    Country Flag

More opinions are very welcome!

I think you don't have to drop your other nomination. There has been confusion, and, frankly, none of those involved is to blame - it is a tricky case.

Country
    Country Flag

dear friends, please take one final look in case you forgot to nominate or support someone or something

this poll will be closed next Friday

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

All that, & then I forgot to make it official. I nominate Andy Dufresne.

Country
    Country Flag

bears second him!

Roland Deschain 4
    Michael Enslin 1
    Larry Underwood 3
    Jack Sawyer 4
    The Losers Club 4
    Edgar Freemantle 3
    Ralph Roberts 3
    Chris Chambers 3
    Andy Dufresne 2

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Andy thirded.

Country
    Country Flag

Roland Deschain 4
    Michael Enslin 1
    Larry Underwood 3
    Jack Sawyer 4
    The Losers Club 4
    Edgar Freemantle 3
    Ralph Roberts 3
    Chris Chambers 3
    Andy Dufresne 3

Country
    Country Flag

Nominations are closed in this thread. All of the nominated characters advance to the final round.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2