Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Full Dark, No Stars / Trade & Limited Editions

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Default Full Dark, No Stars / Trade & Limited Editions

From SKMB:

I have been given permission to announce that Steve's next book titled FULL DARK, NO STARS, is a collection of 4 previously unpublished novellas and is expected to be released in November (possibly 9th, but that is subject to change). We will announce more details as they become available.

Gunslinger Apprentice Calla_Wolf is on a distinguished road Calla_Wolf's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    From SKMB:

I have been given permission to announce that Steve's next book titled FULL DARK, NO STARS, is a collection of 4 previously unpublished novellas and is expected to be released in November (possibly 9th, but that is subject to change). We will announce more details as they become available.
    AT LAST!!!!

Of all his styles and works, his novellas are, IMO, his sharpest pieces.
    News of UtD didn't do much to raise my excitement levels
    NOW I'm excited....better go find my missus

EXCELLENT
    Calla Wolf

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I like this... a lot!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

HELL YES!!!!!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Calla_Wolf View Post
    NOW I'm excited....better go find my missus
    Hope you found her. I'd hate to think you had to do anything on your own

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great!
    Four Past Midnight is one of my favorite kingbooks ever.
    Hope the upcoming book will be as good, if not better!

sk

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I like the novellas too. DIFFERENT SEASONS is my personal favorite.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Interestingly, King has released a novella collection roughly every 10 years:

1982: Different Seasons
    1990: Four Past Midnight
    1999: Hearts in Atlantis
    2010: Full Dark, No Stars

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I like the novellas too. DIFFERENT SEASONS is my personal favorite.
    Mine as well!

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Life is a garden...dig it!

Gunslinger Apprentice SynysterSaint is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

That's awesome! I can't wait for this collection. My favorite novella by him is The Mist, but that's only because it's the only one of King's I've read so far *waits for the pitchforks and mobs*

On a related note: which novella collection should I pick up first before Full Dark, No Stars is released?
    Finished The Dark Tower at 6:03AM on December 21, 2009.

The man in black fled across the desert,
    and the gunslinger followed.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

This is great news! Looking forward to it...but it is a long wait till November

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great News!! I don't know if I can wait until November...

SynsterSaint - I would recommend Different Seasons, that is by far my favorite collection of Novella's. I am sure others will have their opinions as well.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SynysterSaint View Post
    That's awesome! I can't wait for this collection. My favorite novella by him is The Mist, but that's only because it's the only one of King's I've read so far *waits for the pitchforks and mobs*

On a related note: which novella collection should I pick up first before Full Dark, No Stars is released?
    ALL OF THEM! Start with Different Seasons.

*sharpens his pitchfork's tines*
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great news. Can wait to read them.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

woo hoo...heads off to find out when Robert can get us an ARC! LOL

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

so now thats 3 books in the works by sai king? dt4.5, doctor sleep and now this

does he ever find time to sleep?
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

do you care if he sleeps? Who needs sleep when you have books to write!?!?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by flaggwalkstheline View Post
    so now thats 3 books in the works by sai king? dt4.5, doctor sleep and now this

does he ever find time to sleep?
    Well, five actually: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ad.php?t=10038

Gunslinger Apprentice SynysterSaint is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks SkippyD023 and Brice; I'll make sure to check out Different Seasons first.
    Finished The Dark Tower at 6:03AM on December 21, 2009.

The man in black fled across the desert,
    and the gunslinger followed.

Country
    Country Flag

Update from SKMB:

Steve has told me it's okay to say that one of the novellas is about Hemingford Home.

Gunslinger Apprentice nyy3723a is on a distinguished road nyy3723a's Avatar

Update from SKMB:

Steve has told me it's okay to say that one of the novellas is about Hemingford Home.
    Holy Mother of God.

Gunslinger Apprentice Lenny is on a distinguished road Lenny's Avatar

Don't know but these padded walls are NICE.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Update from SKMB:

Hello everyone, long time lurker, first time poster.

Mr. Rabbit just made me get all light headed. Glad i was sitting down when i read that.

David thank you again for the Gunslinger book i ordered from you this week. Haven't slept since i ordered it. Can't wait to see it.

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Update from SKMB:

This is very cool to hear!! It will be interesting to revisit Mother Abagail.

Life is a garden...dig it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast