Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29

Thread: Full Dark, No Stars / Trade & Limited Editions

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's it, my brother!!!! I never actually had the physical book in my hands although, Glenn and I were the ones to come up with the idea for the HF auction item. I think only, Jerome, Glenn and the initial buyer were the one's to physically hold the book. Glenn and I tried to determine the actual number of "Rats" included in the book but, we were working from a collection of pics. There were "Rats" and "Tell Tale Rats" (Rats whose paws or tails were the only indicator) throughout the book which because just what constituted a legitimate Rat lent itself to the "Ultimate" Rat claim. However, I think we lost count somewhere between 85 and 100 Rats.

RF, we sure did some really fucking cool shit over the years for the HF and created some absolutely amazing collectibles. True "One of a kind" never to be reproduced again type stuff. Artists, Authors, TDT.org members and publishers working together in a fashion never to be repeated just for the Haven Fund. There really ought to be a thread that commemorates that stuff somewhere here, don't you think?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    There really ought to be a thread that commemorates that stuff somewhere here, don't you think?
    Along with a dedicated thread called "Ari's Hall of Wins".
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Here are a few of what we called max rats:

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    That's it, my brother!!!! I never actually had the physical book in my hands although, Glenn and I were the ones to come up with the idea for the HF auction item. I think only, Jerome, Glenn and the initial buyer were the one's to physically hold the book. Glenn and I tried to determine the actual number of "Rats" included in the book but, we were working from a collection of pics. There were "Rats" and "Tell Tale Rats" (Rats whose paws or tails were the only indicator) throughout the book which because just what constituted a legitimate Rat lent itself to the "Ultimate" Rat claim. However, I think we lost count somewhere between 85 and 100 Rats.

RF, we sure did some really fucking cool shit over the years for the HF and created some absolutely amazing collectibles. True "One of a kind" never to be reproduced again type stuff. Artists, Authors, TDT.org members and publishers working together in a fashion never to be repeated just for the Haven Fund. There really ought to be a thread that commemorates that stuff somewhere here, don't you think?
    HOW in the HECK did i miss the Rat Resurrection thread?

I BELIEVE I am the current owner of "Most Rats in One Book"
    However I am having problems locating it. (the Library is vast)
    Badpenny won the original auction. AKC beat me out by 3 minutes on the claim in the Great Badpenny Sell-off at Bett's, then he graciously sold it to me after the fact (or at least I have an email suggesting that)

Now i just need to locate that puppy and take some pics or start counting Rats.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I have one with rats but not that many. Damn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29