Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Whats everyone up to?

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, I LOVE algebra! Well, the easier stuff, anyway.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    Oh, I LOVE algebra!

You sick bastard!!

You need help!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Oh, I LOVE algebra! Well, the easier stuff, anyway.
    Holy Crap!!

You're a math and a grammar person?!?!?

That's a double-whammy-superhero deal!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Not really. Geometry I hate.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

I have to go grocery shopping. See y'all later. :waves:

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I love all math.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

got my open mic folk music/ poetry weekly coffee shop thingy comin up in a few hours, always lotsa fun
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, it sounds MUCH more fun than my running ragged, working like a slave, generally and specifically treated like shit, just to barely get by kinda' night I have ahead of me.

Have a good time.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I will be cleaning house this evening. Whoopee.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

You have fun with that.

If you rescue me

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Not really. Geometry I hate.
    How could you hate Geometry? That's crazy!

I'm with Brice on the loving of all math.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Notice I didn't say I was great at it. I am pretty good though. I mean our old friend Farg could easily talk over my head on the subject, but then what I do know beyond basic algebra is self taught.

If you rescue me

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Getting on my boots and charging camera battery. I am going for a hike.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, the house is clean (Yay!) and now I'm sitting at working waiting for four o'clock to get here so I can go home.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

sat in front of my fire (cause its cold) with a nice glass of ........... vimto

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Notice I didn't say I was great at it. I am pretty good though. I mean our old friend Farg could easily talk over my head on the subject, but then what I do know beyond basic algebra is self taught.
    I bet you are wonderful at math. Don't try to deny it.

I miss Fargs!
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Geometry was always one of my favorite areas. I like applied math better than rote procedures. They (public educators) should teach more of the meaning, instead of quickly driving kids willy-nilly through disconnected theory.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I went down to the pub earlier tonight, and whilst it was fun, 'tis a shame my best mate wasn't there. Ah well, had a nice time anyway.

Also just uploaded some pics. Not of tonight, didn't really do anything CRAZY (which is why it was a shame my best mate wasn't there), but of a much requested collection of mine. Oh, and i'm continuing to get drunk with irish cream, even though i need to play a burglar tomorrow morning!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

We have Alien v Predator 2, which is supposed to be better than the first, so I'm hoping for some nice effects.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    I bet you are wonderful at math. Don't try to deny it.

I miss Fargs!
    I spoke with him today for the first time in at least a year. Coincidental to this conversation sort of...he's helping me with a math problem.

I'm not bad. There are probably some rather large holes in my education though. Stuff I should know, but don't.

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    Geometry was always one of my favorite areas. I like applied math better than rote procedures. They (public educators) should teach more of the meaning, instead of quickly driving kids willy-nilly through disconnected theory.
    Applied math is to one who loves math sort of like garlic to a vampire.

If you rescue me

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

WE'VE GOT MOVIE SIGN!

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    I went down to the pub earlier tonight, and whilst it was fun, 'tis a shame my best mate wasn't there. Ah well, had a nice time anyway.

Also just uploaded some pics. Not of tonight, didn't really do anything CRAZY (which is why it was a shame my best mate wasn't there), but of a much requested collection of mine. Oh, and i'm continuing to get drunk with irish cream, even though i need to play a burglar tomorrow morning!
    you dont need to do anything to take pics. we are easily pleased - just standard pics will do

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Woofer View Post
    Hey! It was true!

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    Applied math is to one who loves math sort of like garlic to a vampire.
    Yes. Also, I l- love garlic.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast