Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats everyone up to?

Along the Path of the Beam DocPain is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Default Whats everyone up to?

I just got off a 36 hour straight shift because of the snow.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

:dies: I'd have fallen asleep!

I'm currently working but mainly doing this. I'm aiming for the "sweet spot" which is an 80/20 split. 80% of the time spent fucking around, 20% of the time spent working.

I wonder if we have any threads kind of like this already started...
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Along the Path of the Beam DocPain is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    :dies: I'd have fallen asleep!

I'm currently working but mainly doing this. I'm aiming for the "sweet spot" which is an 80/20 split. 80% of the time spent fucking around, 20% of the time spent working.

I wonder if we have any threads kind of like this already started...

Maybe, still to much of a novice poster to know.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I was thinking the same thing, Hannah. The IMMRN is similar.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    I was thinking the same thing, Hannah. The IMMRN is similar.
    I don't mind have a "what are you doing right now?" thread, but I could have sworn we had one already. Maybe it's just me bring crazy.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can't find anything in the DP, maybe BH?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, sounds like this has turned into a "stump the mods" thread.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Amused

Well as long as the mods can't figure it out I'd say this thread could be its own little guy.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am not stumped.

As I showed y'all elsewhere there is a slightly similar thread, but not one like this one. I say it should get to live too.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am not stumped.

As I showed y'all elsewhere there is a slightly similar thread, but not one like this one. I say it should get to live too.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Amused

Brice, i did not need you to tell me twice that you are not stumped. I got it the first time.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Did I mention I'm not stumped?

On topic: Apparently what I'm up to is taunting our lovely director.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm "working".

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Did I mention I'm not stumped?

On topic: Apparently what I'm up to is taunting our lovely director.
    What I'm up to is being taunted by Brice. And being amused at Dags' idea of "work."

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Really! I wish I got to "work" like you people.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, I put in my time working 50+ hours a week in a factory that was freaking COLD in the winter and freaking HOT in the summer for 9 years and worked on my degree for 3 of them.

I think I earned the right to "work".

My Mood
    Amused

As I mentioned earlier in this thread I'm really trying to aim for an 80/20 split at work. I just spent the last 45 minutes making Vally's cards for everyone's children on my team at work, which includes 8 kids and two kittens.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm just jealous. You'd think 18 years of physical labor would earn me the right to "work". I need a desk job.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You do. You're missing all the fun.

ETA: It's really quite sad that I could probably do my whole job if I only worked 2 hours a day, but I need to be here for 8 because it's not always possible to do it all at once.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    You do. You're missing all the fun.

ETA: It's really quite sad that I could probably do my whole job if I only worked 2 hours a day, but I need to be here for 8 because it's not always possible to do it all at once.
    I could reasonably do my job in twelve hours. I'm required to do it in much less though.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Amused

Same here, Dags. Although there are some days when I can barely get my job done in 8 hours. It's odd how that works out.

Brice, if I ever start my own company I will totally give you a desk job.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Please do!

I suddenly find my self hoping you start a company tomorrow.

Now I am oww to bed so I can go to that evil soulsucking place again.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Amused

Sweet dreams!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    Same here, Dags. Although there are some days when I can barely get my job done in 8 hours. It's odd how that works out.
    I hear you. The first week of each month when we close the books is total chaos; the rest of the month, not so much.

Sweet dreams Brice!

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

i am currently watching re-runs of buffy with an exceptionally large glass of wine

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast