Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 121 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: The Movie Trailer thread

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

wish this would have gone through but now it will be a trilogy of films instead of a TV series.
    “Locke & Key” to Come to Glorious Cinematic Life

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

can't wait for this one.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

They released the first trailer for Star Trek: Into Darkness...

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

This cast... *sigh* It will be amazing.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy shit, Sherlock Holmes has gone rogue!

No but seriously, this looks great. I've never been a Star Trek fan but I absolutely loved the first film and the direction that Abrams has taken this in (even if he borrowed heavily from Star Wars). I'm definitely on board for this.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Check out the ending of THIS version:

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This looks really intriguing:

A NEW GAME BEGINS

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

That is so interesting. But it seemed to me like a Romeo&Juliet kind of story. And it makes me think that another original idea will be killed by a romance story that is written to make more money.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A Place Beyond the Pines. My #3 most anticipated film of 2013.

http://youtu.be/vOoWpTxKJGAhttps://w...?v=vOoWpTxKJGA
    Last edited by Still Servant; 07-03-2014 at 03:58 PM.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I can't wait for this! One of the few horror films that I'll definitely be seeing in the theater:

A NEW GAME BEGINS

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ricky, I saw that last night, DAMN good trailer!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice! Very well played. I love how the trailer starts out very fun making the viewer feel like they are watching a trailer for a light film. I especially like the use of "Time of the Season", a song that is sung by a band called The Zombies. I love it. Could it be a hint? Guess we will have to find out.

I also love Patrick Wilson and Vera Farmiga. This could be good.

Country
    Country Flag

If the trailer was that tense, I can't imagine what the film's going to be like. And I love Vera Farmiga.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw this trailer the other day and was wondering if anyone has seen it yet. (caution NSFW)
    Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Only God Forgives from the director of Drive starring Ryan Gosling. One of my most anticipated films of the year. I've been waiting forever for them to post a trailer.

Last edited by Still Servant; 07-03-2014 at 04:02 PM.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

The final flavour in the Cornetto trilogy. Fuck. Yes.

Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=2SRizeR4MmU

Spoiler:
    My only thing is they seem to have put the ending in the trailer? That's what it looks like.

Edit: I have no idea why the video isn't posting correctly, but that's the Ender's Game trailer.
    A lady always remembers her courtesies.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

The new Ron Perlman movie looks pretty good.

Country
    Country Flag

Was interested in this before I saw the trailer, but now I'm really looking forward to it:

A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

OMG, yes! That's one sequel I can safely say I'm definitely looking forward to!

Getting more and more excited for The Wolf of Wall Street. The first scene in the trailer especially grabbed my attention.

- Melike

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy Shit!! That trailer was amazing. One of the best I've seen in a while. Seriously, if you like hyper violent action films and you haven't seen The Raid, please do so.

I really do love trailers, as evidenced by the fact that I started this thread almost 3 years ago. A great trailer like this is a thing of beauty. They should have trailer awards. I'm serious. I bet they already do actually.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Categories should include:

Best Trailer
    Best editing
    Best use of music (seriously, the right song in the right trailer can definitely have a HUGE impact on a film's success at times, imo)
    Best trailer that makes a shit film look great
    Trailer that makes a great film look shit

- Melike

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a good feeling about this one. Can't wait. Cruise is usually reliable when it comes to Sci-fi. I actually thought Oblivion wasn't as bad as people make it out to be.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 121 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast