Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 121 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Movie Trailer thread

Gunslinger Apprentice ArtherEld is on a distinguished road ArtherEld's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh my gooooooooooooooooood, here's a new trailer:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcRyNY13Nnc"]YouTube- Best Worst Movie - Trailer[/ame]
    Submitted a new lolcat I did on photoshop, check it out and caption it yourself.

Make a caption

Along the Path of the Beam Whiplash is on a distinguished road Whiplash's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This movie looks absolutely amazing (foreign)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1ELQLDzZwo"]YouTube- 'Un Prophète' Trailer HD[/ame]

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Whiplash, believe me it is amazing.

Along the Path of the Beam Whiplash is on a distinguished road Whiplash's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really can't wait for it to come out on DVD. Did you see it in the theatre? Do you speak french or did you watch it with subtitles?

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Yes. I watched it with subtitles. I'd like to know your thoughts about it.

Country
    Country Flag

I'll post a review as soon as I see it.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I just could not resist sharing this with you guys. It has gotta be the most well made trailer I have ever seen

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy-9YLpC5uM"]Birdemic[/ame]
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I watched it Heather.....

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I want to see the full movie.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice Dagavidiab is on a distinguished road Dagavidiab's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Kamikaze birds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh my God...is that for real?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I want to see the full movie.
    I actually want to. It looks hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Oh my God...is that for real?
    Sadly it is. If you search the user on youtube you'll find a scene from the film. And I have to say it's just as amazing as the trailer!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Birdemic was rejected for Sundannce, James Nguyen the director brought it anyway.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Birdemic was rejected for Sundannce, James Nguyen the director brought it anyway.
    I heard that

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It kind of makes me want to see it even more.

If you rescue me

I know it's already gotten quite a cult status for being the best worst film ever made. It may actually replace Troll 2!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Sadly it is. If you search the user on youtube you'll find a scene from the film. And I have to say it's just as amazing as the trailer!
    So was this the movie that you had the cameo in, or was it the sequel, Swine Flew?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    So was this the movie that you had the cameo in, or was it the sequel, Swine Flew?
    shhhh, no one was supposed to know

Spoiler:

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

when the music kicked in, it scared the hell out of me.
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Any movie with Heather in it could not be bad.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

Normally you'd be right, but her performance in Swine Flew was sub-par. I mean, the acting was just OK, but when she broke out into that musical number, that blew it for me.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

What you didn't like it?!

Brice

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

Default Splice Trailer

Personally, I'm excited to see this.

For all you Lost fans, if you watch the trailer, who does the "...changed the rules" line remind you of?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfFI0xdwMyw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfFI0xdwMyw[/ame]
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

I've really been looking forward to this one as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 121 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast