Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 121 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 3005

Thread: The Movie Trailer thread

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    WHY THE F IS WARNER NOT GIVING US MATRIX??? I dont get it. They have it done as they already shared it at an event couple weeks back...
    Maybe saving it for some sort of event or specific date?
    Could be.. the ones that seen it are RAVING about it to. I just wonder why the delay as we are like 3 months away from its release!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WHY THE F IS WARNER NOT GIVING US MATRIX??? I dont get it. They have it done as they already shared it at an event couple weeks back...
    Could be.. the ones that seen it are RAVING about it to. I just wonder why the delay as we are like 3 months away from its release!
    Maybe it's attached to Dune?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That be cool.... but thats still a ways off. Not showing a trailer is perplexing to me.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That be cool.... but thats still a ways off. Not showing a trailer is perplexing to me.
    "perplexing" Nice, my brother from another Mother!!! You have an obvious "Plethora" of thoughts and insights on the subject!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    "perplexing" Nice, my brother from another Mother!!! You have an obvious "Plethora" of thoughts and insights on the subject!!
    Hahaha it’s driving me crazy man! I’m serious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Hahaha it’s driving me crazy man! I’m serious
    The wait is over:

https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/ne...railer-release
    Warner Bros. Pictures has announced that the first trailer for Lana Wachowski’s highly-anticipated fourth installment The Matrix Resurrections will finally make its way online this Thursday, September 9, after it was first shown at last month’s CinemaCon. The announcement comes with the launch of the film’s official website WhatIsTheMatrix.com, which provides fans a first look at the long-awaited sequel, along with the first look at Neo in the fourth installment (see above).

Like the film, The Matrix 4 website allows fans to choose between a red pill and a blue pill. If you decided to pick the red one, you’ll get to watch a teaser with narration from Yahya Abdul Mateen II’s mysterious character. Meanwhile, the blue one leads you to Neil Patrick Harris’ unknown character. However, the most interesting part of each choice is that depending on the time of the day, you’ll be able to view one of the many unique teasers featuring some new footage of Keanu Reeves’ Neo, and Carrie Anne Moss’ Trinity as well as new characters including Jonathan Groff, and Jessica Henwick.

The choice is yours. Trailer Thursday at 6AM PT. Visit https://t.co/yX5qbqqNYC #TheMatrixMovie pic.twitter.com/Pme1Sn6lB2

— The Matrix Resurrections (@TheMatrixMovie) September 7, 2021

The Matrix Resurrections is directed by Lana Wachowski from a screenplay she co-wrote with Aleksander Hemon and David Mitchell. The fourth installment features the return of Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Moss, and Jada Pinkett Smith, reprising their iconic roles as Neo, Trinity, and Niobe. Lambert Wilson and Daniel Bernhardt are also reprising their respective villainous roles of The Merovingian and Agent Johnson.

Joining them are franchise newcomers Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Jessica Henwick, Neil Patrick Harris, Toby Onwumere, Christina Ricci, and Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, who is rumored to be playing young Morpheus.

Originally scheduled for a May 21, 2021 release, The Matrix Resurrections is currently slated to arrive in theaters and on HBO Max on December 22, 2021.

The three previous films—The Matrix (1999), The Matrix Reloaded (2003), and The Matrix Revolutions (2003)—have earned more than $1.6 billion at the global box office and were all top-10 domestic hits in their respective years of release. The Matrix Revolutions was also the first film ever to release simultaneously in every major country at the same hour around the world.

Country
    Country Flag

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Just saw that. Not much given away but that's cool. I am in 1000%. Oh wow, the end of this year? I forgot about that. Even better.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh my

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Wow. I would not be surprised if this was part one of a second trilogy. Like they did with Jurassic Park\Jurassic World. Very intersted
    in seeing how it all flows together.

Country
    Country Flag

GLORIOUS. That is everything. Wow.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Breakdown of the Trailer....................................

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I watched that earlier. Not sure why he thinks Janis Joplin sang White Rabbit...
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post

I watched that earlier. Not sure why he thinks Janis Joplin sang White Rabbit...
    Yeah, I caught that as well. LOL Millenials!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My biggest concern is that it's going to be a remake of sorts of the first film. We don't need that.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I know we don't usually do teaser trailers on here but it's Florence Pugh and it looks really good.

Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah it's not even a teaser, it's like 11 seconds. And not posted to any official YouTube channels so I was going to wait for an actual teaser or trailer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 121 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 ... LastLast