Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: The Movie Trailer thread

Threaded View

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The Movie Trailer thread

I thought this would be a good place to post trailers from upcoming films. It could also be a place to post a trailer from our favorite films.

If you're like me, then you love to watch trailers. I'm the kind of person that must be in the movie theater before the trailers start. I hate missing the trailers. To me, they are part of the movie experience.

As somebody who edits video, I've always been fascinated by movie trailers. It's not an easy task to cut a 2 minute trailer from a 2 hour film and make it look exciting and interesting.

A movie trailer is incredibly important. For most people, it's the first time they're learning about a new film. A trailer can literally make or break a film.

The fun thing about trailers is that a really good film might have a bad trailer. On the flip side, a bad movie can have a really awesome trailers. This is something we have come pretty used to nowadays.

A trailer can also ruin a movie by giving away too much of the plot. A perfect example of this is the film What Lies Beneath. The trailer gave away too much of the plot and took away from the twist ending.

Wow, I just realized my love for a good trailer borders on creepy.

Anyway, I think this movie looks good. It's called Brooklyn's Finest.

Last edited by Still Servant; 10-31-2021 at 04:02 PM.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/