Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Your Dark Tower books

John F. Kennedy echoRacer is on a distinguished road echoRacer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Your Dark Tower books

Okay, so obviously most of us tower junkies are going to own at LEAST one Dark Tower book (unless your a frequent library user) and i was curious to see the covers/editions of the DT books that all of you own.
    So i propose that if anyone is willing enough, post a picture of each of the DT novels you own, from 1-7.
    I apologize if something like this has been done before, but i'm curious to see the covers/artwork of the DT novels that each of you own.
    (I also apologize if this belongs in a different forum area. Feel free to move it)

a rose, a key, a door

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, here's mine:

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

My editions are in Hungarian and in English:

And my favourite is DT7 so I have 4 from it.

And the comics (all of them were presents from my dear DT buddies):

Roland would have understood.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

oh cool thread!!! i need to get my camera out

i really think its interesting how many different covers there are

Gunslinger Apprentice CrimsonMordred is on a distinguished road CrimsonMordred's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have more Dark Tower Comics somewhere and I also have my copy of Wizard and Glass missing, but I was planning to repurchase it anyway, I only had it in cheap paperback.

Oh also, I loned out the three final books in their novel forms. However, I have all three in CD version, so let these be a substitute for them until I get them back.

Traveler mowque is on a distinguished road

Never bought any...

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow cool idea, i must try to take a pics of mine sometime1

Traveler Dan-Tete is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Who is/are the artist(s) who do the covers where the Tower is always in the picture, featured with a different landscape and different coloured hue for each book?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you mean the UK hardcovers?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like this thread! I always love seeing King-covers - especially from the Dark Tower books. Great stuff here, guys!
    Although I already posted my complete King collection, here are my dark Tower books:

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From the UK, Sphere, the first three books:

Country
    Country Flag

UK, Hodder & Stoughton, IV, V and VI. Don't know why I didn't buy The Dark Tower. (Can't find it anywhere now...)

Country
    Country Flag

US: First four books are from Plume, the final three from Scribner.

Country
    Country Flag

From France, the first three books.

Country
    Country Flag

From Denmark, again, the first three books:

Country
    Country Flag

From Italy, first two of the series:

Country
    Country Flag

My only Russian dark Tower edition: The Dark Tower.

Country
    Country Flag

From Sweden, the first and final three books:

Country
    Country Flag

From the UK, Hodder & Stoughton, Wizard and Glass, S/L:

Country
    Country Flag

Hodder & Stoughton, final three DT books:

Country
    Country Flag

From my own country, The Netherlands, the complete series in hardcover (never read it, though...):

Country
    Country Flag

From France, the complete series in two (numbered) hardcover editions - including the illustrations:

Country
    Country Flag

US: The first four Viking reprints, plus the three DMG trade editions:

Country
    Country Flag

Legends - should be included here, I think:

Country
    Country Flag

US - from DMG: The Little Sisters of Eluria - slipcased edition:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast