PDA

View Full Version : New Creed Album

mdarkpoet
12-11-2009, 12:40 AM
Thoughts? I've been a huge Creed fan since I was very young, my entire dream since I learned they broke up in 2004 was for them to get back together.

Dream came true, they did and released Full Circle and are going to start a Spring tour in 2010 (I'm excited)

What are your thoughts? (please no Creed bashing) did the album meet your expectations or are you longing for more of the old Creed of albums like Human Clay?

Sam
12-11-2009, 06:54 AM
I've never seen them perform, but I LOVE their music. I'm excited to hear they're back together, but you'll understand if I don't hold my breath. I loved Creed so much I got the Alter Bridge album the week it came out. I didn't know there was a new Creed album out, and this close to Christmas i won't get it either because it may end up in a stocking.

As for their chances of staying together, I think they're pretty good as long as Stapp can stay clean. He's already learned he can support a solo career, and the rest of the band knows they actually DO need his vocal talents. Together they can reach heights that apart they aren't able to. I'll certainly be watching to see how they do from here.

ELazansky
12-11-2009, 07:03 AM
I actually think that Full Circle might be their best album. I like the good, driving rock sound. I understand why he wrote With Arms Wide Open all those years ago, but I like the harder stuff.

Frunobulax
12-11-2009, 11:40 AM
No Creed bashing?!?!?
[Leaves, laughing]

flaggwalkstheline
12-11-2009, 12:03 PM
No Creed bashing?!?!?
[Leaves, laughing]

the only reason I came to this thread was to bash creed but then I saw that the OP doesnt want that
So I won't bash creed
I'll compliment them instead
Creed is better than shinedown or nickelback or any of the thousands of other bands running around with eddie vedder impersonaters at the helm
so hooray for creed!:thumbsup::dance:

Spencer
12-11-2009, 12:25 PM
I love Creed, didn't like this album nearly as much as the others, it was good, but lacked the "greatness" quality.

mdarkpoet
12-11-2009, 08:12 PM
Yeah no Creed bashing, and I'll give you my reasons for it. There are plenty of bands I dislike but don't bother to bash just because I dislike them. I'm sick and tired of people hating on a band I rather enjoy so pardon me if I ask in my thread for people to refrain from being rude and disrespectful. :angry:

Brice
12-12-2009, 03:43 PM
Here you're not likely to get much in the line of rudeness or disrespect, but maybe a little playful teasing. Personally I like Creed okay though. :)

johnsmith87
12-12-2009, 04:04 PM
I've been listening to Full Circle for the past couple weeks and I really like it. Every track is solid. A Thousand Faces, Rain, Suddenly, and Time are probably my favs, but I really do like them all.

I hope Creed is here to stay, although I'm a fan of Alter Bridge as well.

Full Circle is a great comeback from one of my favorite bands. Highly recommended.