PDA

View Full Version : King Books/Items Wanted

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35

kingfan2323
12-20-2021, 01:18 PM
Hoping for some help. Seeking someone that can build a couple nice traycases for me for Later and Joyland S/L.
1. Needs to be a traycase, not a slipcase
2. Do not want to pay more than 1/4 the value of the book. Ha!
3. They Need to be currently taking orders
PMs would be great.
Thanks, All.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

mmalling
12-26-2021, 06:19 PM
Hey all,
Looking for a F/F Viking Gunslinger 1st/1st
Let me know if anyone has one they want to unload.
Please and Thank You!

webstar1000
12-27-2021, 09:35 PM
Anyone wanna sell a numbered later?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vincent
12-28-2021, 01:29 AM
Hi folks, I have something to celebrate: I recently found out the funding proposal I wrote for my PhD has been granted. This means from January 1st I'll be getting paid full time for 3 years to research and write about my favorite subject: the writing and publication process of King's IT. Some of you will know I've been doing this in my spare time for a while. I'm super happy that this can become my day job for the next few years.

I'd like to celebrate by tracking down and potentially buying any of the items on this list:

- Firestarter US 1st with inscription "For Vinnie — Best, Stephen King 11/1/80"
- IT Viking 1986 Promotional Ceiling sign "IT IS HERE"
- IT Viking 1986 Promotional in-store "advance order easel" (with "IT IS COMING" written on it, and advance order forms)
- IT Viking 1986 Promotional pre-release poster with (with "IT IS COMING")
- IT Viking 1986 Review copy with publisher's letter and variant dust jacket (flaps and back cover are blank)
- IT Hodder 1986 Promotional flyer
- IT Hodder 1986 Promotional pamphlet
- IT Hodder 1986 Promotional boatshaped bookmark
- IT Hodder 1986 Promotional boat display
- IT NEL 1987 Promotional folder (with the eyes that light up)

Also, if anyone here has or knows of any pre-publication item relating to the US or UK first editions, such as manuscript photocopies, manuscript pages, proofs (other than the common US and UK red proofs), prelims for cover art, correspondence that mentions the writing of IT, anything really, I'd love to chat about this with you via pm.

Thanks!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

sentinel
12-28-2021, 06:49 AM
Congratulations! Nice job!

burgerhicks80
12-28-2021, 07:05 AM
Hi folks, I have something to celebrate: I recently found out the funding proposal I wrote for my PhD has been granted. This means from January 1st I'll be getting paid full time for 3 years to research and write about my favorite subject: the writing and publication process of King's IT. Some of you will know I've been doing this in my spare time for a while. I'm super happy that this can become my day job for the next few years.

I'd like to celebrate by tracking down and potentially buying any of the items on this list:

- Firestarter US 1st with inscription "For Vinnie — Best, Stephen King 11/1/80"
- IT Viking 1986 Promotional Ceiling sign "IT IS HERE"
- IT Viking 1986 Promotional in-store "advance order easel" (with "IT IS COMING" written on it, and advance order forms)
- IT Viking 1986 Promotional pre-release poster with (with "IT IS COMING")
- IT Viking 1986 Review copy with publisher's letter and variant dust jacket (flaps and back cover are blank)
- IT Hodder 1986 Promotional flyer
- IT Hodder 1986 Promotional pamphlet
- IT Hodder 1986 Promotional boatshaped bookmark
- IT Hodder 1986 Promotional boat display
- IT NEL 1987 Promotional folder (with the eyes that light up)

Also, if anyone here has or knows of any pre-publication item relating to the US or UK first editions, such as manuscript photocopies, manuscript pages, proofs (other than the common US and UK red proofs), prelims for cover art, correspondence that mentions the writing of IT, anything really, I'd love to chat about this with you via pm.

Thanks!

Wow! Congrats!

Brian861
12-28-2021, 07:09 AM
Congrats, Vinnie!

vincent
12-28-2021, 08:07 AM
Thanks guys, much appreciated!

ur2ndbiggestfan
12-28-2021, 12:03 PM
About the only IT promotional paper item I have is this bookstore poster.
I can't remember which bookstore it was, but they always gave me the King posters when I asked for them.

https://i.imgur.com/rUbvlP0.jpg

vincent
12-29-2021, 04:10 AM
About the only IT promotional paper item I have is this bookstore poster.
I can't remember which bookstore it was, but they always gave me the King posters when I asked for them.

https://i.imgur.com/rUbvlP0.jpg

That’s very cool Steve, thanks a lot for taking that nice picture. Yes, these are the posters that hung in stores once the book had arrived. In the months leading up to publication Viking made quite a lot of point of sale promo stuff: the buttons for staff to wear, an easel where people could fill out a form to preorder a copy, a poster similar to yours but with IT IS COMING, and then the IT IS HERE ceiling sign to point customers to the right place in the bookstore. All these things have become very hard to find. Not to speak of the in-store campaigns in the UK for the Hodder HB and by NEL for the PB. NEL made a very cool promo folder with the eyes in the gutter from the cover artwork and a little light that you could swith on to make the eyes light up.

thegunslinger41
12-29-2021, 08:23 PM
Looking to purchase an ARC/proof of the Gunslinger. PM ME!!!!!!!

Thanks.

George at C-Springs
12-30-2021, 11:00 AM
Looking to purchase an ARC/proof of the Gunslinger. PM ME!!!!!!!

You'll have to be more specific than that; which one???

thegunslinger41
12-30-2021, 08:27 PM
Sorry George. Looking to purchase the Viking Revised Gunslinger proof. LMK if you have one for sale!!!!

G

Merlin1958
01-01-2022, 12:15 PM
Ya know, after finally obtaining a pristine copy of "Christine" (from my good friend, George from Colorado Springs!!) I really can't think of a single thing I really want for my collection. I'm sure there is items out there I could covet, but with my, Skeleton Crew S/L, The Stand Coffin Edition and now "Christine S/L" I've managed to acquire all of my "must haves", so far at least!! LOL

Happy 2022, folks!!! Good luck with your respective collections!!

Well, maybe a S/L "Gunslinger" is now something I may be looking for after all. lol Anyone have one for sale, cheap??? LOL LOL

mmalling
01-02-2022, 06:10 PM
Happy New Year all!
Looking for remarqued Gwendy Button Box 1st/1st.
Please and Thank you.

webstar1000
01-05-2022, 10:07 PM
Anyone have any dark tower signed limited books they like to sell for a nice price?

shaq
01-06-2022, 02:09 AM
Ya know, after finally obtaining a pristine copy of "Christine" (from my good friend, George from Colorado Springs!!) I really can't think of a single thing I really want for my collection. I'm sure there is items out there I could covet, but with my, Skeleton Crew S/L, The Stand Coffin Edition and now "Christine S/L" I've managed to acquire all of my "must haves", so far at least!! LOL

Happy 2022, folks!!! Good luck with your respective collections!!

Well, maybe a S/L "Gunslinger" is now something I may be looking for after all. lol Anyone have one for sale, cheap??? LOL LOL

This made me smile. I have probably 2 more King books that will get me to that feeling.

This would leave a couple of lottery wins to get the ‘super grails’ as I call them. But I’d be content with my modest collection if I get the last 2 that are achievable.

My only collecting focus then would be Lyra’s books and Suntup Hannibal giving me time to put on my slippers, sit in my favourite room in the house and enjoy the books I own without the pull of ‘what next’. Nirvana!

Have a great 2022 Merlin and all

jreitan47
01-06-2022, 12:09 PM
One part of my collection I've neglected for many years is first edition/first printing US paperbacks of all of King's titles.

I'm looking for near MINT/UNREAD copies of these these 1st US Mass Market paperbacks (not to be read, just to look pretty on the shelf). NO spine cracks, no creases, no stickers. Not looking to pay an arm and a leg (except for the rare Firestarter!), and please EMAIL me at JonathanReitan@gmail.com. THANK YOU!

Salem’s Lot
Night Shift
The Stand
Firestarter
Danse Macabre
DT1 Gunslinger
Different Seasons - All 4 colors
Pet Semetery
Talisman
Skeleton Crew
Bachman Books
IT
Eyes of the Dragon
DT2 Drawing of the Three
Misery
Tommyknockers
The Stand Uncut
Four Past Midnight
DT3 The Wastelands
Needful Things
Insomnia
Rose Madder
Desperation
Regulators
DT4 Wizard & Glass
Bag of Bones
On Writing
DTV V Wolves of the Calla
DT VI Song of Susannah
DT VII The Dark Tower
Lisey’s Story
Just After Sunset
Under the Dome
Full Dark No Stars
Sleeping Beauties
Outsider
Institute
If It Bleeds

bounce0320
01-12-2022, 02:19 PM
I realize this is a long shot & kicking myself for not getting these back when they went on sale but…. ISO PS Publishing Tommyknockers, The Stand & Skeleton Crew #80.

ExtremeWaysABA
01-12-2022, 04:36 PM
I posted this under the book's actual thread, but I thought I'd post this ISO here as well...

I have seen the Heritage auction sale, and also know of a very recent private sale of the Lettered Firestarter. Personally, I do not want to pay an auction house an exorbitant fee and would much rather my money go to someone here on this site. As such, I am on the hunt for a copy of this beauty for my own collection and am ready to pay some serious money - $31k+ (make me an offer!!!!). I was very, very fortunate to obtain a brand new, never opened lettered Misery and matching cube from a great member on this site, and would very much like to have the same amazing experience with another amazing book and seller. If anyone is willing to part with their copy, I am willing to deal. Please feel free to PM me here. Thanks, everyone!

webstar1000
01-15-2022, 03:12 PM
Looking to buy and pay very well for these items.
And dark tower s/l
1st night shift
1st shining
1st slinger
1st UK stand

LASTLY. Any remarqued Dark Tower book. I’m telling ya. Message me with what you got, the offer may impress you.

mvieira15
01-15-2022, 06:48 PM
Hello everyone,

Trying to locate The Gunslinger #307.
Any assistance in locating this copy will be appreciated!!
Currently own #339 and would be looking to swap for or purchase #307 outright!

Also looking for
The Stand UK 1st
Salem’s Lot UK 1st
Salem’s Lot US 1st second state

Please message me with any leads.

Thanks in advance!

Mark

OneFathom
01-15-2022, 07:16 PM
Hello everyone,

Also looking for
The Stand UK 1st
Salem’s Lot UK 1st

Thanks in advance!

Mark

Mark...I've got the 'Salem's UK 1st. PM me.

Colin

mvieira15
01-16-2022, 11:33 AM
Forgot to add

The Bachman Books UK hardcover NEL 1st

To my ISO list.

Hello everyone,

Also looking for
The Stand UK 1st
Salem’s Lot UK 1st

Thanks in advance!

Mark

thegunslinger41
01-19-2022, 09:57 PM
Item wanted!! Contact information for member Father Cody. Anyone have an email address?? Seems like he has been inactive for a while.

webstar1000
01-20-2022, 03:53 AM
Item wanted!! Contact information for member Father Cody. Anyone have an email address?? Seems like he has been inactive for a while.
He left collecting a long time ago BUT i can get him for ya. Shoot me a PM with your email

mmalling
01-20-2022, 06:29 PM
ISO/Trade+$
Hey all, for those that don't know me, I'm a HUGE fan of remarques and really have just got started last year! So I've decided that my 2022 (and beyond? Boy I hope not) collecting goal will be to obtain a Dark Tower remarque by Michael Whelan. I know, I know.... join the club, get in line...yep I get it :) - LOL anyways, that's my goal.
I do have something fairly rare that I would be willing to include in the deal - a minty fresh rolled Gunslinger DJ. I acquired two of them last year and one is still rolled in the tube. A Gunslinger never looks finer than with a brand new DJ!!! Now, I'm not expecting a straight-up trade at all - just hoping the DJ will open the door for a deal. So, any collectors out there with a spare DT Whelan PM me!
Please and Thank you !

OneFathom
01-21-2022, 02:34 PM
Looking for a Night Shift 1st...as is Kris still (I think).

Hit him up if anyone has one available. If there's another available, I'm happy to buy/trade for one. Thanks!

Alec
01-26-2022, 02:34 PM
Looking for a set of Lonesome Dove by Easton Press.
Four volumes.
(1) Dead Mans Walk.
(2) Comanche Moon.
(3) Lonesome Dove.
(4) Streets of Laredo.

Email: elmsbooks.smith@gmail.com

Thank you.
Alec.

webstar1000
01-27-2022, 07:40 AM
FINALLY AFTER YEARS OF SEACHING... I have my lettered Christine. I got letter E. The case is not perfect:( I am asking to buy a Christine and will pay $1500 and pay shipping. ANyone have one? I just want to swap cases as they are the same... anyone?

mcbanick
01-27-2022, 07:43 AM
FINALLY AFTER YEARS OF SEACHING... I have my lettered Christine. I got letter E. The case is not perfect:( I am asking to buy a Christine and will pay $1500 and pay shipping. ANyone have one? I just want to swap cases as they are the same... anyone?

Congrats, Kris. That's an awesome get. Good luck on the case swap

MikeDuke
01-27-2022, 07:46 AM
WOW. A big congrats on that one.

Cook
01-27-2022, 08:39 AM

I have one (case is perfect) I'll sell you for $1675 (you pay shipping)

HorrorfanTom
01-27-2022, 08:41 AM

I have one (case is perfect) I'll sell you for $1675 (you pay shipping)

Awesome!!

mvieira15
01-27-2022, 10:08 AM
Congrats Kris!!! That's fantastic!!! Can't help with the case unfortunately!
Is there a story behind the letter you were pursuing?

webstar1000
01-27-2022, 10:34 AM

i have been looking for ONLY 5 lettereds now for a long time.. this one being one. A very kind person agreed to help but the case is not the best... so hoping to buy one. Im offfering $1500 if you know any!!!!!

mvieira15
01-27-2022, 10:40 AM

i have been looking for ONLY 5 lettereds now for a long time.. this one being one. A very kind person agreed to help but the case is not the best... so hoping to buy one. Im offfering $1500 if you know any!!!!!

Will definitely keep an eye out for you. The remaining 4 lettered you're after, are they all letter E? Just in case I ever see one in my travels.

Ben Mears
01-27-2022, 02:15 PM
...but the case is not the best... so hoping to buy one. Im offfering $1500 if you know any!!!!!

Since it's a holy grail item and you'll never be selling it have a slipcase maker duplicate the one you have. Would cost a lot less and probably look better.

amd013
01-27-2022, 04:05 PM
...but the case is not the best... so hoping to buy one. Im offfering $1500 if you know any!!!!!

Since it's a holy grail item and you'll never be selling it have a slipcase maker duplicate the one you have. Would cost a lot less and probably look better.

I would probably never do that. It wouldn't feel authentic to me. In order of preference for me it would be:

From worst to best:

1: no slipcase
2: replacement slipcase from 3rd party
3: damaged slipcase (well 2 vs 3 depends on amount of damage)
4: repaired/resorted slipcase
5: replacement slipcase from original publisher, intended for the book
6: original good slipcase

webstar1000
01-27-2022, 06:20 PM

Exact same case. So will swap them and sell the other one! Easy peasy

webstar1000
01-27-2022, 06:21 PM

I would probably never do that. It wouldn't feel authentic to me. In order of preference for me it would be:

From worst to best:

1: no slipcase
2: replacement slipcase from 3rd party
3: damaged slipcase (well 2 vs 3 depends on amount of damage)
4: repaired/resorted slipcase
5: replacement slipcase from original publisher, intended for the book
6: original good slipcase

The cases are identical…. So swap them out and have a perfect one and sell the old one with the numbered. It’s the only way to go…

webstar1000
01-30-2022, 07:59 AM
Still why we Christine. Budget is $1500 in your jeans and I’ll get shipping. Need a case! Thanks guys!

Curran101
01-30-2022, 03:55 PM
Paying cash money for the following:
* KING SIGNED/INSCRIBED - Grant 1/1 Wizard and Glass (not the S/L)
* KING SIGNED/INSCRIBED - Grant 1/1 trade Wolves of the Calla (not S/L)
Hook me up peeps! mikecurran101@hotmail.com or try me here! I have DT stuff to trade if you want to work something out.

kingfan2323
02-01-2022, 05:45 PM
FOUND - Seeking help on a F or NF copy of IT 1st. DJ condition or presence does not matter.

Thanks, all.

Sen

ConstantReader84
02-02-2022, 08:09 AM
Seeking help on a F or NF copy of IT 1st. DJ condition or presence does not matter.

Thanks, all.

Sent you an email!

webstar1000
02-02-2022, 10:24 AM
Willing to pay some nice $$ for some books for my collection.
$4100 for a Stand S/L (replace my box on my lettered)
$1000+ for a near fine Shine 1st... IF REALLY fine.. up to $2000
$3000 for a fine SIE
$1000+ for a near fine ++ Night Shift 1st
$1550 for a fine Christine S/L (again to replace my lettered case)
$3500+ For a fine 2nd Salems
$4000 for a lettered Talisman
$4000 for a lettered Tom Gordon
$7500 for a lettered Eyes of the Dragon
$2500 for a fine signed IT with a king drawn Balloon

There are others I am after BUT they are a LOT more $. lol

kingfan2323
02-02-2022, 04:42 PM
Hopefully I can get some help. SEEKING F or NF copies of Different Seasons, Danse Macabre, and Tommyknockers (gold font) U.S. firsts.

Thanks,
Bryan https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220203/0e5c9e8dcdad4d4341d90bfc6de4e6ed.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220203/9a9ca26c442da78ee640249a8e1bdc6c.jpg

Cook
02-03-2022, 09:35 AM
Hopefully I can get some help. SEEKING F or NF copies of Different Seasons, Danse Macabre, and Tommyknockers (gold font) U.S. firsts.

Thanks,
Bryan

Bryan
I have an extra Goldleaf Font TommyKnockers NF (gold looks subdued thru dustjacket) it's real. PM offer if you want it, please let me know if you don't.
Thanks

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/TommyGold.JPG

kingfan2323
02-03-2022, 09:58 AM

Thanks,
Bryan

Bryan
I have an extra Goldleaf Font TommyKnockers NF (gold looks subdued thru dustjacket) it's real. PM offer if you want it, please let me know if you don't.
Thanks

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/TommyGold.JPGPMed you, Richard.

OneFathom
02-11-2022, 04:21 PM
Anyone have a Bag of Bones promo audio tape?

Merlin1958
02-11-2022, 04:30 PM
Looking for a 1/1 copy of "Thinner". Doesn't need to be in perfect shape but, I'm willing to consider lesser condition depending on price. Ex-Library copy is acceptable.

If ya got one for sale or don't really want it anymore please PM me and perhaps we can make a deal.

jreitan47
02-17-2022, 07:57 AM
I'm looking for something simple today.

Looking for Carrie and Salem's Lot "smaller size" book club edition hardbacks for reading copies. Not looking to spend much on them as they are just for reading copies only but would like the dust jackets in tact....they can be beat up, stamps, ex library, etc. I just can't find my reading copies anywhere...probably lent them out at some point and don't wish to use my 1st paperback or collectible copies as reading copies. Please shoot me an email at JonathanReitan@gmail.com. THANKS!

Phalucha
02-17-2022, 04:57 PM
Looking for a Ubris with Night Surf. Thanks!

HorrorfanTom
02-17-2022, 05:09 PM
Looking for a Ubris with Night Surf. Thanks!

I think there is a signed one on Betts...

webstar1000
02-18-2022, 06:59 AM
Pretty frustrated... bought a 11/22/63 S/L here and it came as a UK gift. SO, looking for a 11/22/63 S/L. Will pay $well to get.. anyone?

Merlin1958
02-18-2022, 09:50 AM
So, no "Thinner's" out there? Will consider a copy that's not quite perfect. just desperate to add one to the collection.

webstar1000
02-18-2022, 10:02 AM
So, no "Thinner's" out there? Will consider a copy that's not quite perfect. just desperate to add one to the collection.

have been lookin for ya. Seen some overpriced ones Bill... not much to be honest available

Merlin1958
02-18-2022, 10:24 AM

have been lookin for ya. Seen some overpriced ones Bill... not much to be honest available

Appreciate the effort, my friend!!!1

OneFathom
02-18-2022, 08:29 PM
Anyone have a fine/near fine 'Salem's Lot 1st? Don't need the jacket, just the book.

ur2ndbiggestfan
02-19-2022, 07:39 AM
I've been searching for the GWENDY'S FINAL TASK sample chapter book and postcard that was sent to independent bookstores.
Has anyone seen these turning up anywhere?

DoctorZaius
02-19-2022, 12:58 PM

Message me. I may have something for you, depending on the condition you are looking for.

ajw2910
02-24-2022, 08:03 AM
Still looking for a S/L of 11/22/63. Let me know if someone has one they are willing to sell or know of one, thanks!!

Merlin1958
02-24-2022, 10:35 AM

Message me. I may have something for you, depending on the condition you are looking for.

Thank you my good man!!!

OneFathom
02-26-2022, 12:43 AM
Anyone have a spare dust jacket for the Christine S/L (Grant)?

webstar1000
02-26-2022, 02:16 AM

I have a spare s/l if you need the whole thing

OneFathom
02-26-2022, 01:37 PM

I have a spare s/l if you need the whole thing

Thanks, Kris. No need for the book, just looking for a replacement jacket. Think I've got a lead on one!

webstar1000
03-01-2022, 01:39 PM
Anyone have a print from Salems lot? I’m after one…. I know there was a few bastard sets kicking around and I need one for a project. Thanks

amd013
03-09-2022, 09:18 AM
For the record, just how many threads and posts do you intend to carry on about this issue? If Rich told you to fuck off I am sure it was for good reason. My own past dealings with you as a seller were not exactly pleasant. You can ve a bit harsh and unreasonable at times, dude.What specific incident are you referring to where i was not pleasant or reasonable? Must have not been very traumatic if you didn't mention it in your first uninformed post. Has Cook stated a good reason? He has had plenty of opportunity.
I put it on three threads. The buy/sell threads. To protect buyers from theft. Completely reasonable.
Sent from my SM-G965U using TapatalkPerhaps this thread would have been more appropriate:

https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?2482-Book-Dealers-eBay-sellers-dt.org-buyers-sellers-to-Avoid-like-the-Corona-Virus

Maybe an admin can move the posts?

T-Dogz_AK47
03-09-2022, 12:55 PM
The posts have been moved. Please post any buying or selling disputes in the appropriate thread only:

https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?2482-Book-Dealers-eBay-sellers-dt.org-buyers-sellers-to-Avoid-like-the-Corona-Virus (https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?2482-Book-Dealers-eBay-sellers-dt.org-buyers-sellers-to-Avoid-like-the-Corona-Virus)

webstar1000
03-10-2022, 03:17 PM
Anyone withs Rage for sale? Will pay a nice price to Aquire. Trying to finish a set

mmalling
03-11-2022, 04:44 AM
Hey all,
Looking for the Suntup artist signed DT cover prints.
I have I, III & IV. Anyone out there have the others and are looking to move them?
Thanks for you time!

Johnny Alien
03-11-2022, 07:16 AM
I am looking for a 1st/1st hardcover "Bachman Books" collection. Not stressed about the condition or existence of the dust jacket as long as the book is in good shape.

HorrorfanTom
03-11-2022, 07:52 AM
Hey all,
I have I, III & IV. Anyone out there have the others and are looking to move them?
Thanks for you time!

Are you preferring the large or small prints??

mmalling
03-11-2022, 03:26 PM
Hey all,
Thanks for you time!

Are you preferring the large or small prints??

Small prints - I had actually assumed the other covers were the Grant covers. I'm looking at Suntup site now. Think I found what I'm looking for... thanks!

mvieira15
03-13-2022, 05:11 AM
Hello everyone! Looking for 3 UK 1st editions.

The Stand - NEL
The Bachman Books - NEL
The Dead Zone - MacDonald

Any help locating would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Br!an
03-22-2022, 08:29 AM
Looking for a 1/1 Stand (US version) Near Fine or better. Doesn't have to be perfect but I don't want a ripped up/beat up copy either. I just missed a few on the FB site, so thought I'd try here. Shoot me a message here or try mikecurran101@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Here's one. (https://www.lwcurrey.com/details.php?record=168268&jump=1&utm_source=constantcontact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter)

webstar1000
03-22-2022, 04:48 PM
If anyone has a dameron remarqued Wastelands or Choo Choo…. I have a client offering BIG BIG DOLLARS to acquire. Feel free to show me what you got:) thanks

mmalling
03-24-2022, 05:54 AM
ISO a DT LSOE AE with a Whelan doodle/remarque. Really just looking for one with a Ka-Tet or Eye sigul...nothing too fancy, but would definitely be interested in fancy too!
Thanks.

Merlin1958
03-26-2022, 10:26 AM
If anyone has a dameron remarqued Wastelands or Choo Choo…. I have a client offering BIG BIG DOLLARS to acquire. Feel free to show me what you got:) thanks

I have several very unique and exclusive remarques from, Ned I obtained thru my work with the fundraiser. All paid for out of my pocket for the record. One particularly cool item is the CTCC 2 page remarque honoring the Haven Fundraiser that, King signed and noted as well. Of course. I'm not gonna part with that but there are pics in my thread. Also of note, is a remarque depicting the "Speaking Demon Rape" in TDT III. Also should be a pic in my thread. The DTIII pic was done in a unique style and format, Ned was fooling with at the time that I particularly like.

Any of the, Dameron pieces I have would only be for sale if the buyer literally knocked me off my feet with an offer!! lol lol I consider, Ned to be a friend and I'm still devastated by what has transpired in his life. It is a true shame and a waste in my opinion. Despite his obvious talents he's a genuinely good guy and doesn't deserve what has befallen him. I wish there was something I could do to help, and I've tried my best but, it is just a tragic situation.

Sorry if this post is a bit dismaying, I suppose I just wanted to vent a bit. My apologies.

On a separate note, I have a "want" with a question. Recently I saw that there is apparently a. Land of Enchantment UK edition of "Cycle of the Werewolf" that I am unaware of. I'd appreciate any info and if one is truly available I "I WANT"!!!!! lol lol

Let's make a deal!!!!

ur2ndbiggestfan
03-26-2022, 02:52 PM
Here's a picture of the UK 'CYCLE', just for reference.
It's not for sale, sorry.

https://i.imgur.com/gx015NS.jpg

Merlin1958
03-26-2022, 03:01 PM
Here's a picture of the UK 'CYCLE', just for reference.
It's not for sale, sorry.

https://i.imgur.com/gx015NS.jpg

Oh, it's a soft cover. I think I actually have that edition. So there is no, :Land of Enchantment, oversized edition published in the UK? It's just that I saw a FB post I think, claiming to have one is all and it got me looking...............

stroppygoblin
03-26-2022, 03:04 PM
The UK version of Cycle of the Werewolf is published by New English Library (not Land of Enchantment)

I have 3 copies, from left to right…

First printing
Sixth printing
Ninth printing

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220326/f0c8158492dbbb73a6f749d54de34a74.jpg

Merlin1958
03-26-2022, 03:08 PM
The UK version of Cycle of the Werewolf is published by New English Library (not Land of Enchantment)

I have 3 copies, from left to right…

First printing
Sixth printing
Ninth printing

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220326/f0c8158492dbbb73a6f749d54de34a74.jpg

That clears that up. I checked, I have the 1st edition softcover in my collection. One of the very few PB books I have collected. I think my only others are a signed, Mr Mercede's and a gunslinger/TDT edition or two.

Thanks for the info guys. Much appreciated!!

mmalling
03-26-2022, 04:31 PM
ISO a DT LSOE AE with a Whelan doodle/remarque. Really just looking for one with a Ka-Tet or Eye sigul...nothing too fancy, but would definitely be interested in fancy too!
Thanks.

Found

andyg75
04-01-2022, 10:59 AM
It’s been a while since I listed my ‘wants’. Not much has changed, so here’s hoping someone found one or two of these lurking in the dark places within their libraries:

Carrie PS Publishing Letter ‘G’ (I have a PC Copy to trade plus cash if that’s of interest)
Dark Tower Portfolio #157 (I have #187 to trade)
Charlie the Choo Choo #157 (I have #325 to trade)
Wizard & Glass H&S U.K. S/L #157 (I have #187 to trade)

There are a few Lettereds missing from my collection too, but I’d rather add the above to my shelves first.

Thanks!

Merlin1958
04-01-2022, 11:35 AM
So, really folks? Nobody but, Doc Zaius and Ralph have a rough copy of a 1/1 Thinner? I'm paying good money for copies without the DJ or damaged DJ. Just need solid page block. I've got 2 of the 4 needed. HELP? lol

ajw2910
04-01-2022, 12:54 PM
Still looking for a S/L copy of 11/22/63. Let me know if you have one or know of one for sale. Thanks!

Jimimck
04-01-2022, 04:04 PM
Signed copy of Needful Things if there’s one going….

kingfan2323
04-05-2022, 07:52 AM
Can anyone help me with the little guy that is The Green Mile Part One 1st/1st in FINE condition? Appreciate it.

webstar1000
04-05-2022, 08:41 AM
IT CUBE? Ill pay nice $ for one:)
Salems Lot S/L?
Near Fine Night Shift 1st
Near Fine Carrie 1st
Blockadi Billy S/L
Regulators Lettered
List goes on lol

webstar1000
04-13-2022, 03:17 AM
IF ANYONE HAS A GUNSLINGER SIGNED BY KING AND WHELAN.... I would off you $3500 for it. Anyone?

ur2ndbiggestfan
04-15-2022, 06:07 AM
I am looking for GWENDY'S BUTTON BOX, Hodder & Stoughton, paperback edition, September 2018, ISBN 978 147 369 1650
1st printing only
Somehow this one slipped through my fingers and is already in at least a 10th printing.

Randall Flagg
04-15-2022, 01:55 PM
Still need a true 1st/1st US Thinner hardback.
Don't care about dj, just need a good book block.
Please help.

kingfan2323
04-15-2022, 02:24 PM
Hoping someone can help me with a dust jacket for numbered edition of the Sub Press The Shining. Would much appreciate it. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220415/b8f575b52b3f6ced9129ee4100b9c23b.jpg

herbertwest
04-16-2022, 06:49 AM
I am looking for GWENDY'S BUTTON BOX, Hodder & Stoughton, paperback edition, September 2018, ISBN 978 147 369 1650
1st printing only
Somehow this one slipped through my fingers and is already in at least a 10th printing.

Remind me and I will check my book.
I wouldn't be surprised if I have a UK 1st of all 3 books ;)

Johnny Alien
04-17-2022, 04:19 AM
Looking for a 1st/1st Bachman Books hardcover and also a nice 1st/1st hardcover Four Past Midnight

mmalling
04-19-2022, 04:45 AM
ISO
DT VI remarqued by Anderson.
PM me if you have one to sell/trade!!!
Please and thank you!

Merlin1958
04-19-2022, 10:57 AM
Please help.

Would a UK edition work as well? If one is available?

Randall Flagg
04-19-2022, 11:56 AM
Please help.

Would a UK edition work as well? If one is available?
I don' think so.

Hunchback Jack
04-25-2022, 01:14 PM
Half want request, half trivia question for the experts here.

Is there a trade edition (HC or PB) of Wizard and Glass that uses the same page/text format as the Grant trade edition?

I know of PB editions of the other volumes that use the same printing plates/data files as the Grant editions, but no W&G trade editions that do. Anyone know of one?

Thanks in advance.

Randall Flagg
04-26-2022, 12:12 PM
Please help.

wizardsrainbow
04-26-2022, 04:31 PM
I would if I could but have none.

Merlin1958
04-26-2022, 06:39 PM
I would if I could but have none.

WOW!! Now I know they're scarce!! LOL More so than I thought initially anyway. Seems like they didn't really get the presses rocking and rolling until the 2nd+ printings!! lol

namelessnpoor
04-27-2022, 12:49 PM
I had no idea a 1st / 1st of Thinner was so hard to find. I have actually been looking for one just to send it on to Jerome but haven't come across a single one. I don't remember having such a hard time finding a copy when I got the couple I have in my collection.

MikeDuke
04-27-2022, 12:59 PM
I have only one in my collection :(. Otherwise I would help you out Jerome. I did not realize these were so scarce. Wonder what the value is.

shaq
04-27-2022, 01:25 PM
Sorry RF, checked mine, and it states first printing nov 1984 56789

So think that is 5th printing?

Pages are pretty yellow too. But, if you want that, it’s all yours.

Can send pics

Randall Flagg
04-27-2022, 03:28 PM

Can send pics
Sounds like a 5th printing.

BTAIM, I found a copy, so I am good now. Thanks to everyone who helped.

Merlin1958
04-27-2022, 07:11 PM

Can send pics
Sounds like a 5th printing.

BTAIM, I found a copy, so I am good now. Thanks to everyone who helped.

Jolly good, mate!!! lol

shaq
04-28-2022, 12:11 AM
Looking forward to seeing the results

mmalling
05-01-2022, 12:47 PM
ISO
PM me if you have one to sell/trade!!!
Please and thank you!
Adding to the list:

CD Salem's Lot remarqued by David Palumbo
Anyone have either of these they would like to move?

Randall Flagg
05-01-2022, 08:59 PM
That's remarkable.

webstar1000
05-18-2022, 04:02 AM
ANYONE have a Rockbottom Remainders Litho? Thanks all... looking for one. Proving harder than I thought

Br!an
05-18-2022, 02:28 PM
ANYONE have a Rockbottom Remainders Litho? Thanks all... looking for one. Proving harder than I thought

This one?:

https://stephenkingcatalog.com/catalog/images/images_big/2003RocBot20thLITH.jpg

webstar1000
05-18-2022, 02:33 PM

This one?:

Yep

Randall Flagg
05-18-2022, 04:14 PM
That looks so familiar.

webstar1000
05-18-2022, 05:01 PM

This one?:

You selling Brian? (Your INBOX is full to by the way man)

Br!an
05-19-2022, 02:04 AM
No, I don't own one.

mvieira15
05-19-2022, 05:11 AM
Hello all!! Trying to locate a NEL 1st edition of The Stand in near fine condition.
Anyone have one available? Please reach out via chat or email me at mvieira15@gmail.com

Thanks!!

webstar1000
06-01-2022, 10:25 AM
Looking for:
Signed Stand 1st or Shining 1st
Salems S/L
Firestarter S/L
1st Night Shift
IT S/L

mmalling
06-02-2022, 06:19 PM
ISO
King-signed baseball, baseball card, event ticket, etc...
Hey all,
So I'm looking to buy a neat King-signed item that I can display on a shelf so the signature can be seen. Anyone have anything interesting? PM me!
Thanks!

DoctorZaius
06-03-2022, 11:25 AM
ISO
Hey all,
So I'm looking to buy a neat King-signed item that I can display on a shelf so the signature can be seen. Anyone have anything interesting? PM me!
Thanks!

Most baseballs that are signed look like crap. If it's display purposes you want, I'd look for the signed/limited Fantasy & Science Fiction. The signature is on the rear cover and it's a fine one. If you are not familiar, here is one listed on eBay, though you can get them cheaper.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/174313815132?hash=item2895e9bc5c:g:en8AAOSwyz5e4~R V

mmalling
06-03-2022, 11:30 AM
ISO
Hey all,
Thanks!

Most baseballs that are signed look like crap. If it's display purposes you want, I'd look for the signed/limited Fantasy & Science Fiction. The signature is on the rear cover and it's a fine one. If you are not familiar, here is one listed on eBay, though you can get them cheaper.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/174313815132?hash=item2895e9bc5c:g:en8AAOSwyz5e4~R V

Yeah - don't disagree on the baseball comment. I would probably leaning more towards something with a flat surface (baseball card, ticket stub, etc.) .
I appreciate the F&SF idea too - thanks!

DoctorZaius
06-04-2022, 09:08 AM
ISO
Hey all,
Thanks!

This might fit the bill - a signed bookplate from a worthy charitable event - tax deductible!

https://www.mountauburnhospital.org/giving/pink-pages-event/

mmalling
06-04-2022, 09:17 AM
ISO
Hey all,
Thanks!

This might fit the bill - a signed bookplate from a worthy charitable event - tax deductible!

https://www.mountauburnhospital.org/giving/pink-pages-event/

Funny you mentioned this. I was all over this until I saw it was bookplates. They are not even unique ones from the sounds of it. I did just grab a set of signed Gunslinger cassettes with an awesome 80s King mustache!!!

ELazansky
06-04-2022, 12:50 PM
ISO
Hey all,
Thanks!

i think i might have one of the extra limitation pages from He is Legend signed by King and Hill if that is something you’re looking for. I’d have to check, but i’m pretty sure i have one

mmalling
06-05-2022, 05:12 AM
ISO
Hey all,
Thanks!

i think i might have one of the extra limitation pages from He is Legend signed by King and Hill if that is something you’re looking for. I’d have to check, but i’m pretty sure i have one
That might be neat! I'll send you a PM...thanks!

webstar1000
06-07-2022, 08:59 AM
Anyone have a decent Night Shift or Carrie 1st? I would pay a good price to aquire!

webstar1000
06-15-2022, 03:34 AM
Looking for:
Signed Stand 1st or Shining 1st
Salems S/L
Firestarter S/L
1st Night Shift
IT S/L

Still looking!

webstar1000
06-17-2022, 04:54 AM
Have someone after an IT s/l. They have trades and or straight up cash. They would pay HANDSOMELY to get one with remarques too… if anyone is interested in hearing more

mmalling
06-20-2022, 11:26 AM
ISO - FINE DJ for Needful Things 1st/1st.
I just realized the one I have has significant sun fade. Obviously will by the book it wraps as well - LOL

mmalling
06-27-2022, 12:25 PM
I just realized the one I have has significant sun fade. Obviously will by the book it wraps as well - LOL

Looking for a Fine DJ for DT II as well:
- Needful Things DJ
- DT II: Drawing of the Three DJ

Thanks all!

cit74
06-27-2022, 08:50 PM
Does anyone have an extra traycase for a double day Carrie or site/person I could contact to get one made? I would love a Dolso case if anyone had a spare...

becca69
06-28-2022, 08:25 AM
Does anyone have an extra unfaded/unclipped dust jacket for The Shining and Cycle of the Werewolf?

:crow burp:

webstar1000
06-30-2022, 05:48 AM
I’ll pay $4000++ for a NIce Salems lot 2nd

cit74
06-30-2022, 07:02 AM

How much is a nice signed second state worth then…

webstar1000
06-30-2022, 10:19 AM

How much is a nice signed second state worth then…

Not sure. If you want to send me a couple of pics I will ask him to make you an offer though.

mmalling
07-01-2022, 05:05 PM

Looking for a Fine DJ for DT II as well:
- Needful Things DJ
- DT II: Drawing of the Three DJ

Thanks all!

Found!

webstar1000
07-11-2022, 04:28 AM

Upping this to $5000.

OneFathom
07-11-2022, 12:11 PM

Upping this to $5000.

Gotta imagine somebody will bite on that. Wow!

Phalucha
07-12-2022, 05:33 AM
Looking for a signed/dated Four Past Midnight and gift edition of The Talisman. Have to be fine copies not like like the ones on Ebay. Lastly still looking for Ubris with Night Surf. Thanks! Paul

webstar1000
07-12-2022, 05:50 AM
Looking for a signed/dated Four Past Midnight and gift edition of The Talisman. Have to be fine copies not like like the ones on Ebay. Lastly still looking for Ubris with Night Surf. Thanks! Paul

Darn! I JUST sold a signed Four Past.... day of publication too!

Br!an
07-12-2022, 12:07 PM
Looking for a gift edition of The Talisman.

This one?

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/imagename/SK-TalismanGift-1.jpg

Phalucha
07-12-2022, 04:42 PM
Yes - that’s the one.

webstar1000
07-18-2022, 05:41 AM
Slinger numbered.

Cook
07-18-2022, 08:04 AM
Slinger numbered.

Just curious what they sell for these days, rumor has it, it's a little north of 10K

mmalling
07-18-2022, 08:07 AM
Slinger numbered.

Just curious what they sell for these days, rumor has it, it's a little north of 10K

The last one I saw at auction (May?) Went for about 7K plus buyer premium. Betts had one go for 7ish this year too.

Cook
07-18-2022, 08:19 AM
Slinger numbered.

The last one I saw at auction (May?) Went for about 7K plus buyer premium. Betts had one go for 7ish this year too.

Do you happen to know how much the premium was on top of the 7K ish?
Regarding betts, is that the one from the "controversial" broken up set.. it went for 7ish?

mmalling
07-18-2022, 08:25 AM
Slinger numbered.

Regarding betts, is that the one from the "controversial" broken up set.. it went for 7ish?

I *think* the BP was like 3K or something crazy, I'll try and find the link. And yes the Betts one I was referring to was the set that was split up. There may have been other #d Slinger sold along the way!

mmalling
07-18-2022, 08:30 AM
Slinger numbered.

I *think* the BP was like 3K or something crazy, I'll try and find the link. And yes the Betts one I was referring to was the set that was split up. There may have been other #d Slinger sold along the way!

OK - I may have exaggerated the BP a bit - sold for $8750 w/BP...LOL
https://www.pbagalleries.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/607/lot/199781/?url=%2Fview-auctions%2Findividual-lots%2F%3Fkey%3DStephen%2Bking%2B

Cook
07-18-2022, 08:33 AM
Slinger numbered.

OK - I may have exaggerated the BP a bit - sold for $8750 w/BP...LOL
https://www.pbagalleries.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/607/lot/199781/?url=%2Fview-auctions%2Findividual-lots%2F%3Fkey%3DStephen%2Bking%2B

Thank you very much for this information :)

mvieira15
07-21-2022, 06:53 AM
Anyone have a nice copy of Fantasy & Science Fiction October 1978 they would be willing to part with?
Looking for one without an address label if at all possible. Hit me up at mvieira15@gmail.com.

Thanks!!

mmalling
07-22-2022, 03:14 PM
ISO
I'm looking for King signed 1st trade edition (doesn't have to be a 1st printing) of Wizard and Glass
I have neat things to trade and/or cash! PM me if you wanna discuss - Happy Friday!
Thanks!

webstar1000
07-26-2022, 03:47 AM
Offering $10000 for a FINE Gunsliner S/L if as new:)

Mr. Rabbit Trick
07-28-2022, 11:03 PM
Offering $10000 for a FINE Gunsliner S/L if as new:)

I will take you up on that offer if it is still available.

Mizdring
07-29-2022, 06:42 AM
I’m trying to find a good condition first of Wizard and Glass (US version) for a reasonable price.

mmalling
07-29-2022, 06:58 AM
I’m trying to find a good condition first of Wizard and Glass (US version) for a reasonable price.

I have a F/F copy but its currently part of a partial (II-VII & Wind) DT 1sts trade set. If you are interested in a set at a reasonable price - send me a PM!

Mizdring
07-29-2022, 07:44 AM
Oh that’s tempting but I already know even a reasonable price on that set will be too rich for my blood right now! Thanks though!

webstar1000
07-29-2022, 09:02 AM
Looking for IT S/L. Or matching…. Willing to pay top dollar? Just the s/l I’d pay $3000

OneFathom
07-29-2022, 09:50 AM

I've got a copy. Send me a PM, Mizdring.

Brian861
07-29-2022, 05:06 PM

I've got a copy. Send me a PM, Mizdring.

Colin is great to deal with so you won't go wrong there.

CastleRockCollector
07-31-2022, 05:49 PM
Looking for a few books:
1st/1st F/F Different Seasons
1st/1st F/F Needful Things
1st/1st F/F Firestarter
A Different Seasons signed with an inscription referencing these odd tales.. (Seems to be a common inscription for the edition)
A Bachman book (Preferably Thinner or the Bachman Books HC) signed by King and referencing Bachman
Thanks..

Curran101
08-02-2022, 03:54 PM
Anyone have a McVey OY sculpture that you'd sell me? I traded mine away a while back and I miss him. Hit me up here or mikecurran101@hotmail.com

OneFathom
08-06-2022, 08:09 PM
Bumping the latest items the community is it pursuit of and adding 2 of my own:

1. @mvieira15 (mvieira15@gmail.com): October 1978 issue of The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction (NO Shipping Label)

2. @mmalling: Signed copy of The Dark Tower IV: Wizard and Glass - - - > Doesn't necessarily need to be a 1st printing

3. @Mizdring: 1st/1st of The Dark Tower IV: Wizard and Glass (Grant)

4. @webstar1000: IT (S/L) - - - > Will pay $3,000 for it!

5. @CastleRockCollector: Several items in pursuit of...

*1st/1st F/F Different Seasons
*1st/1st F/F Needful Things
*1st/1st F/F Firestarter
*Different Seasons (Inscribed) referencing "These odd tales..."
*A Bachman book (Preferably Thinner or The Bachman Books HC), signed by King and referencing Bachman

6. @Curran101 (mikecurran101@hotmail.com): Alex McVey's "Oy" sculpture

T-Dogz_AK47
08-07-2022, 09:55 AM
Looking to trade some books for a UK S/L copy of Fairy Tale.

Hit me up y'all! :thumbsup:

HorrorfanTom
08-07-2022, 10:26 AM
Looking for that CD IT S/L and matching portfolio. I have $3500 right now! TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!

Alec
08-21-2022, 01:51 PM
Trying to locate a J.R.R.Tolkien pamphlet from 1936.
“Songs For The Philologists”
Stapled and stitched in light blue wrappers.
(elmsbooks.smith@gmail.com)
Thank you for looking.

Ari_Racing
08-23-2022, 08:19 AM
The ultimate Tolkien collectible!

Good luck!

mcbanick
08-23-2022, 08:32 AM
I'm in search of fine slipcases for the Grant Talisman S/L and the Sub Press Green Mile S/L. I have flawed slipcases for my copies of both editions, and will offer them in trade + cash to anyone who doesn't mind downgrading slightly and wants to make some money. Thanks!

namelessnpoor
08-26-2022, 05:51 PM
Looking for artist signed first trade editions (not the Artist Editions) of
DT3 The Wastelands
DT4 Wizard &Glass
DT 5 Wolves of the Calla
DT 6 Song of Susannah
PM or email me at rrdunaway@outlook.com
Thanks

OneFathom
08-29-2022, 11:06 AM
In the event the latest items haven't (yet) been acquired, here's a consolidated list...

1. @mvieira15 (mvieira15@gmail.com): near fine UK NEL 1st of The Stand

2. @mmalling: Signed copy of The Dark Tower IV: Wizard and Glass - - - > Doesn't necessarily need to be a 1st printing

*1st/1st F/F Firestarter
*A Bachman book (Preferably Thinner or The Bachman Books HC), signed by King and referencing Bachman

7. @Alec (elmsbooks.smith@gmail.com): J.R.R.Tolkien pamphlet from 1936 — “Songs For The Philologists” - - - Stapled and stitched in light blue wrappers.

8. @mcbanick: Mark's looking for a couple of slipcases. He's looking to upgrade to fine copies and is willing to offer his as replacements + money...

* The Talisman S/L (Grant)
*The Green Mile S/L (Subterreanean Press)

9. @namelessnpoor (rrdunaway@outlook.com): Signed trade editions of both DTV (Grant) and DTVI (Grant) SIGNED by their respective artists (Wrightson & Anderson)

10. @OneFathom: IT Art Portfolio (PC Copy)

mvieira15
08-29-2022, 11:14 AM
Colin, thanks for keeping these wants fresh in everyone's minds!! I need to update my want.
Found a SF&F October 78 to complete my set!

My current want is a near fine UK NEL 1st of The Stand!

Thanks,

Mark

In the event the latest items haven't (yet) been acquired, here's a consolidated list...

1. @mvieira15 (mvieira15@gmail.com): October 1978 issue of The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction (NO Shipping Label)

*1st/1st F/F Firestarter

7. @Alec (elmsbooks.smith@gmail.com): J.R.R.Tolkien pamphlet from 1936 — “Songs For The Philologists” - - - Stapled and stitched in light blue wrappers.

8. @mcbanick: Mark's looking for a couple of slipcases. He's looking to upgrade to fine copies and is willing to offer his as replacements + money...

9. @namelessnpoor (rrdunaway@outlook.com): Signed trade editions of both DTV (Grant) and DTVI (Grant) SIGNED by their respective artists (Wrightson & Anderson)

Mizdring
08-30-2022, 10:10 AM
Thanks for highlighting this! Still on the search for W&G, and now also looking for a 1st/1st Grant Wastelands.

1. @mvieira15 (mvieira15@gmail.com): near fine UK NEL 1st of The Stand

*1st/1st F/F Firestarter

mmalling
09-01-2022, 06:21 PM
Hey all,
I'm in the market for a hardcover copy of:
This Year's Finest Fantasy vol 2
Anyone have one they want to sell?

webstar1000
09-14-2022, 03:17 AM
Anyone have a decent Slinger 1st to sell?

HorrorfanTom
09-15-2022, 03:31 PM
Anyone have a dust jacket for the Grant SL of Christine?? Or a nice slipcase??

OneFathom
09-17-2022, 10:28 AM

Tom: Hit up Mulleins on the dust jacket. He might have an extra.

HorrorfanTom
09-17-2022, 11:54 AM

Tom: Hit up Mulleins on the dust jacket. He might have an extra.

Thanks Colin!!

Cuppa
09-25-2022, 12:41 AM
Hi searching for the following UK Proofs

Eyes of the Dragon
The Gunslinger
Different Seasons
The Institute
Fairy Tale

Plus any others anyone may have.

Thanks

herbertwest
09-25-2022, 10:41 AM
Not a useless comment, I know... but I have one of the "Fairy Tale", which is reserved

webstar1000
09-27-2022, 04:16 AM
Paying nice $$ for:
Cycle of the Werewolf S/L
DT reamarques
Firstarter S/L
EOTD S/L

webstar1000
09-29-2022, 08:02 AM
Paying nice $$ for:
Cycle of the Werewolf S/L
DT reamarques
Firstarter S/L
EOTD S/L

OFFERING $3000 for a firestarter.. ANY date

NMKINGFAN
10-04-2022, 08:56 PM
I am looking for LSOE #261

webstar1000
10-14-2022, 11:27 AM
IT and Doctor SLeep Gifts... need themmmmmmmmmmmmm. Anyone?

nerdyclayton
10-15-2022, 03:41 PM
What I want I can't have lol.

That is all the unreleased and uncollected short stories and unfinished novels that King has written. Some of it has leaked in the community and some hasn't. I have none of it :(

stroppygoblin
10-17-2022, 11:56 AM

That is all the unreleased and uncollected short stories and unfinished novels that King has written. Some of it has leaked in the community and some hasn't. I have none of it :(

Seek out Stephen King: Uncollected, Unpublished by Rocky Wood. There are limited editions but it can be found quite cheaply as a paperback.

nerdyclayton
10-18-2022, 03:52 AM

Seek out Stephen King: Uncollected, Unpublished by Rocky Wood. There are limited editions but it can be found quite cheaply as a paperback.

Oh, I have that. I just meant I want to read the stories that are mentioned in it :)

NMKINGFAN
10-18-2022, 08:01 PM
HELP ME FIND:

LSOE #261

Thank You

mmalling
10-24-2022, 03:56 PM
ISO
King signed Doctor Sleep 1/1
Let me know if anyone has one they want to sell or possibly trade! (I've seen the ones on eBay already - thanks)
Thanks

ur2ndbiggestfan
10-27-2022, 09:23 AM
Due to Simon's recent post, I must amend my want:

Now looking for (ISO) (Desperately seeking pins, you can keep Susan) BOTH FAIRY TALE pins!!

Randall Flagg
10-27-2022, 01:47 PM
Sorry to compete with another want item from a fellow member.

I will trade 1 USA Scribner Fairy Tale pin for 1 of Australian pins.

HorrorfanTom
10-27-2022, 02:39 PM

Sent you a message!

Randall Flagg
10-27-2022, 03:05 PM

Sent you a message!
Haven't received a PM, Email etc.

EDIT.
Received

mmalling
10-31-2022, 06:27 AM
ISO
King signed Doctor Sleep 1/1
Let me know if anyone has one they want to sell or possibly trade! (I've seen the ones on eBay already - thanks)
Thanks

Found!

HorrorfanTom
10-31-2022, 06:58 PM
ISO: The large Fairy Tale broadside. The one that was sent to the bookstores. Message me if you have one or any other cool Fairy Tale items!

The Library Policeman
11-01-2022, 02:40 AM
ISO: The large Fairy Tale broadside. The one that was sent to the bookstores. Message me if you have one or any other cool Fairy Tale items!

It’s not that large, Tom. Maybe a little bigger than postcard size. Unless there’s another one I know nothing about. Which wouldn’t surprise me.

stroppygoblin
11-01-2022, 02:48 AM

It’s not that large, Tom. Maybe a little bigger than postcard size. Unless there’s another one I know nothing about. Which wouldn’t surprise me.

There is. David @Betts had a couple.

The Library Policeman
11-01-2022, 03:25 AM

There is. David @Betts had a couple.

Ah right. Knew I’d be out the loop! Thanks Simon.

webstar1000
11-10-2022, 11:45 AM
OFFERING $3250 for a Firestarter S/L in fine shape.. ANY date!

Curran101
11-13-2022, 04:35 AM
WANTED:

*King signed or inscribed Grant 1/1 Wizard and Glass
* King signed or inscribed Grant 1/1 Trade Wolves of the Calla.
* King signed/inscribed Viking 1/1 Wiz/Glass
* Gunslinger S/L #120 (interested in another number too depending on price)
* 1/1 - King Inscribed Gunslinger
* 1/1 - King Singed/Inscribed - Grant Artist Edition DT7
* King signed/inscribed 2nd or 3rd Ed Grant Gunslinger
* Whelan Remarqued - DT7

Hook me up peeps! I have stuff to trade or cash. Try me here or at mikecurran101@hotmaillcom

webstar1000
11-15-2022, 07:19 AM
ANyone wanna sell a Full Dark lettered? AND a Doctor Sleep Gift?

mvieira15
11-29-2022, 12:40 PM
Wanted/ISO
Searching for a NEL First Edition of The Stand in NF condition. Anyone have one to sell? Please????

mmalling
11-30-2022, 05:43 PM
ISO:
Later S/L #271
Joyland S/L #353

I have the opposite number to trade. Looking to match my set - thanks!

mvieira15
12-01-2022, 10:40 AM
ISO:
Later S/L #271
Joyland S/L #353

I have the opposite number to trade. Looking to match my set - thanks!

My Joyland is #435. Sorry.

bernie4366
12-09-2022, 07:40 PM
Looking for anything in DT series #841

webstar1000
12-12-2022, 06:26 AM
Lettered Full Dark.. no PC. Anyone have one to sell?

thegunslinger41
12-12-2022, 06:01 PM
WANTED. 2 Books ONLY. Have $$$$$

Gunslinger Viking Revised Proof

Carrie UK First Edition.

Thanks.

Gabriel

NMKINGFAN
12-18-2022, 07:01 PM
Ebay Item # 275585456962

Fraudulent Listing: I own these Dark Tower Books

Looking for LSOE #261

HorrorfanTom
12-18-2022, 07:40 PM
ISO: UK IT proof
Anyone want to make my Christmas??

herbertwest
12-19-2022, 03:11 AM
OT = IT ?

HorrorfanTom
12-19-2022, 07:42 AM
OT = IT ?

Haha! Stupid fat fingers. Edited post for clarity 😁

kreeves
12-22-2022, 09:39 AM
Hello all! I am looking for the traycase only for the S/L numbered edition of Doctor Sleep (CD)

Mine got a smashed corner while moving and I’m just SICK over it

Happy Holidays

mmalling
12-22-2022, 09:43 AM
Hello all! I am looking for the traycase only for the S/L numbered edition of Doctor Sleep (CD)

Happy Holidays

Contact CD directly, I was able to order a Salem's Lot traycase earlier this year.

kreeves
12-22-2022, 09:53 AM

Happy Holidays

Contact CD directly, I was able to order a Salem's Lot traycase earlier this year.

I tried that route to start and they have not responded to my email. I did see where they just auctioned off 2 on eBay last month so they may not have any more ?

Eldred Jonas
01-07-2023, 11:00 AM
Looking for Drawing of the Three S/L and Gunslinger 1st please :)

webstar1000
01-08-2023, 05:15 PM
Anyone have a gunslinger 1st? Just had to be a decent page block. Don’t care about a jacket.. thanks

mmalling
01-08-2023, 07:41 PM
ISO : The Green Mile 1st/1st trade hardcover
Anyone have one in F/F condition they want to sell?

webstar1000
01-13-2023, 04:16 AM
Looking for a near fine Night shift and 2nd salems. OFFERING: $2500 for Night shift and $4000 for salems. IF NICE... hence the nice healthy offers.

Randall Flagg
01-19-2023, 05:01 PM
I need an If It Bleeds USA Trade 1st/1st for our fundraiser. Book block needs to be in NF or better condition (don't care so much about DJ.)

I need it donated. Donor will receive 6 free entries into our drawing when the fundraiser concludes.

Please help!

wizardsrainbow
01-19-2023, 08:44 PM
i will donate one

Randall Flagg
01-20-2023, 10:30 AM
Thanks David.
You have my adress.

wizardsrainbow
01-20-2023, 11:32 AM
I am planning to send the check and the donated If It Bleeds together

playdohman
01-21-2023, 04:42 PM
ISO
Dolso cases for the Centipede Salem’s Lot gift edition.

Randall Flagg
01-21-2023, 07:00 PM
ISO
Do those even exist?

ELazansky
01-22-2023, 03:26 AM
Yes they do. I have one.

ICry4Oy
01-22-2023, 08:45 AM
Yes they do. I have one.

Same. Black lacquer.

Joe315
01-22-2023, 03:53 PM
ISO
Do those even exist?

https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?17508-Dolso-Finely-crafted-cases-thread&p=789991&viewfull=1#post789991

playdohman
01-22-2023, 05:09 PM
ISO
Do those even exist?

https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?17508-Dolso-Finely-crafted-cases-thread&p=789991&viewfull=1#post789991

I have a black one with the name plate and one with the words carved. On FB a red one was posted and I remember seeing a gray one.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230123/79d45a891ed4c6c2c8f40cb5dd65d4fb.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230123/40106a84b21e7c8b10445a4675772bba.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cit74
01-22-2023, 07:04 PM
I have a black one as well for gift edition - I bought my gift edition way before I got the s/l. Who knows maybe I even bought it directly from DOLSO, I cannot remember

*I have the black one with name plate attached

andyg75
01-27-2023, 11:37 PM
ISO:

Charlie the Choo Choo s/l #157 (have #285 or #325 to trade or can buy outright)
The Dark Tower Portfolio #157
The Shining CD inter office proof

Also looking for:
Carrie PS Lettered ‘G’
IT CD Lettered ‘T’
Firestarter S/L July 5
Firestarter S/L July 7

Thanks in advance

OneFathom
02-07-2023, 11:18 PM
Just out of sheer curiosity, would anyone here have the Lettered Regulators, letter "I"? This has the check written out to "Roland" for $50 with the memo "Old 6-Shooter."

If that copy somehow becomes available, I would be open to having a conversation.

webstar1000
02-08-2023, 03:34 AM
Just out of sheer curiosity, would anyone here have the Lettered Regulators, letter "I"? This has the check written out to "Roland" for $50 with the memo "Old 6-Shooter."

If that copy somehow becomes available, I would be open to having a conversation.

Im pretty sure I know who owns that... I cannot remember if he the IT one of the Roland one.

OneFathom
02-08-2023, 03:09 PM

Im pretty sure I know who owns that... I cannot remember if he the IT one of the Roland one.

If you end up finding out who has it, that would be a great starting point. Thanks, Kris.

webstar1000
02-09-2023, 02:49 PM
Anyone want to sell a Dt set? Offering GOOD $$$:)

ajw2910
02-09-2023, 05:19 PM
Does it have to be matching numbers?

webstar1000
02-10-2023, 05:27 AM
Does it have to be matching numbers?

yes

webstar1000
02-15-2023, 06:06 PM
Looking for a sljnger 1st…
Don’t even care about a jacket. Anyone? I’ll pay nicely

Cook
02-25-2023, 04:09 PM
I'm looking for AE Wolves of the Calla and AE LSOE. Anyone have extra copies they're willing to sell?

I have both, as new, LSOE is still shrinkwpapped, WotC is not.
PM with reasonable offer if interested.

Cook
02-25-2023, 04:59 PM
PM sent!

No PM & my inbox is not full

Honvie
02-28-2023, 05:12 AM
Hi all, I'm looking for a decent quality Skeleton Crew Limited Edition slipcase. If anyone has a spare to let go, please name your price. Thank you.

picontin
03-03-2023, 11:23 AM
I'm looking for a double flatsigned US trade edition of Sleeping Beauties with slipcase. Thank you.

namelessnpoor
03-16-2023, 12:36 PM
ISO: 2nd edition Guunslinger jacket.
Doesn't have to be perfect or brand new though I will consider those if the price is right. Looking for a very good to near fine one. Some edge wear is fine. Just don't want chunks missing, faded or price clipped
Message me here or email me at rrdunaway@outlook.com

mmalling
03-20-2023, 02:39 PM
ISO
Hey all, I'm attempting to help a new collector find her first King signature for her birthday!!!!
She has a $500 budget in mind and is hoping to find a signed hardcover book (later printing is fine) or signed ephemera related to any of the following:
- 11/22/63
- IT
- Christine

If anyone has anything neat they would like to move to help make this woman's year/decade please reach out to me!
Thanks all and happy Monday!

Randall Flagg
03-20-2023, 05:51 PM
ISO
Hey all, I'm attempting to help a new collector find her first King signature for her birthday!!!!
She has a $500 budget in mind and is hoping to find a signed hardcover book (later printing is fine) or signed ephemera related to any of the following:
- 11/22/63
- IT
- Christine

If anyone has anything neat they would like to move to help make this woman's year/decade please reach out to me!
That's a tall order

mmalling
03-20-2023, 05:57 PM
ISO
- 11/22/63
- IT
- Christine

That's a tall order

100% Jerome - her budget is not great, but offered to help anyways. We will likely end up with a signed later printing book. I told her those three signed books were way over her budget - but taking a chance on signed ephemera related to them.

Honvie
03-21-2023, 05:35 AM
Hi mates, I'm looking for SK broadside letters from hell, unframed, please PM me if you have a lE copy to let go. Thanks

mcbanick
04-01-2023, 10:05 AM
ISO a NF or better Roadwork first

Jack Mort
04-03-2023, 02:18 PM
ISO a nice 1st/1st Signet The Long Walk! Thanks all!

webstar1000
04-05-2023, 04:44 PM
Skelton crew s/l? Gunslinger 1st? I’d pay a good $24k to get a matching DT set to!!

Jack Mort
05-09-2023, 02:51 PM
Just a quick bump everyone! Is anyone selling a 1st/1st 1979 Signet Long Walk? I have the other three Bachman books - admittedly not in great shape, but good enough for me - but I'm missing Long Walk!

mvieira15
05-23-2023, 12:47 PM
Hello everyone, looking for a set of cards for the S/L Under the Dome. Also looking for the CD tray case for the same book.
Anyone have these to sell??