PDA

View Full Version : King Books/Items Wanted

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35

ExtremeWaysABA
03-17-2021, 06:38 PM
Looking for a true letter of CD’s IT, a sub-$3000 Centipede Press limited -edition of Salem’s Lot, and a lettered Regulators. I know they’re all big-money items, but I figured if anyone knew where they were, it would be this group!!! Thanks everyone!! Stay safe and healthy.

webstar1000
03-18-2021, 05:20 AM
Looking for a true letter of CD’s IT, a sub-$3000 Centipede Press limited -edition of Salem’s Lot, and a lettered Regulators. I know they’re all big-money items, but I figured if anyone knew where they were, it would be this group!!! Thanks everyone!! Stay safe and healthy.

Back to collecting!! I hope this means Michael you are better mate?

ExtremeWaysABA
03-18-2021, 11:27 AM
Thank you, Kris!! Surgery is over and I’m almost healed there, so it’s onto six months of chemo. Collecting has always brought me joy and it’ll definitely take my mind off of the next few months. Time to get back to living!

Dolan
03-20-2021, 08:05 PM
Looking for INSCRIBED or DATED Nightmares and Dreamscapes 1st/1st

Looking for date in 1990s, pls.

Cook
03-26-2021, 07:48 AM
Looking for a RED gen 2 GUNSLINGER metal case! PM me if you have one you'd consider selling. TY
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee373/richardcook59/37C5A010-558E-4BC0-8477-16A28B6EAFF3-467-000000AA822C8C32_zps691vjwjr.jpg

I would ask Jerome directly.. he might have one.

kingfan2323
03-30-2021, 01:53 PM
TRADE
Is anyone interested in trading my:
IT #512
& PC Art Portfolio
& Suntup IT U.S. 1st Ed. Art Print (small;OOP)
AND CASH
FOR YOUR:
IT with matching # art portfolio
Will pay for shipping, at cost, on both sides in the U.S.

ISO: anything DT related #246

Shannon
03-30-2021, 03:35 PM
Hello, I collect snow globes with spiders in them. I take four Scrabble tiles out of the bag and whatever letters I get, that's my next snow globe goal. Cool, right? This month, the letters I grabbed were G, M, S, and T. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

bdwyer19
03-30-2021, 03:43 PM
Here you go... Motion Globe wiTh Spiders. Even includes free shipping.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210330/c0f713ff0ca65795d197e84d4106c670.jpg

Randall Flagg
03-30-2021, 03:54 PM
Perfect!
Pos rep coming your way.

webstar1000
03-30-2021, 05:37 PM
Christine or Cujo s/l’s anyone? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

webstar1000
04-02-2021, 04:56 AM
Christine or Cujo s/l’s anyone? :)

I found these but here is one you never see asked about. Rainey Seasons. Only 100 made but it’s BIG.... anyone have one of them?

SystemCrashOverRide
04-02-2021, 01:15 PM
I'm in the market for a S/L Grant Christine. If you have a copy for sale, please let me know.

webstar1000
04-05-2021, 08:34 AM
If someone has a remarqued Choo Choo by Ned... I have a VERY healthy offer for it. VERY healthy

FOUND

Curran101
04-10-2021, 06:08 PM
Looking for 3 issues in The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction in FINE condition - Need April 1980, February 1981, and July 1981

Still looking for a RED gen 2 GUNSLINGER metal case! PM me if you have one you'd consider selling. TY
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/...ps691vjwjr.jpg

ExtremeWaysABA
04-11-2021, 06:48 PM
Lettered Regulators has been found and purchased!!! Thankie Sai, Kris Webster. I am STILL looking for a true letter of the 25th CD IT (David has the letter I used to own, and I’m so proud), a $2500-$2750 Centipede Salem’s, and a numbered Regulators to go with my letter. The numbered copy must be in MINT condition, and have an amazingly cool check. If you have one, I can definitely make a sale worth your while. Same for IT. PC copies are selling for $4k. A true letter is selling for a LOT more. I’m willing to pay, if someone is willing to sell!!! Contact me. 👍🏻

Michael

DoctorZaius
04-12-2021, 11:49 AM
Lettered Regulators has been found and purchased!!! Thankie Sai, Kris Webster. I am STILL looking for a true letter of the 25th CD IT (David has the letter I used to own, and I’m so proud), a $2500-$2750 Centipede Salem’s, and a numbered Regulators to go with my letter. The numbered copy must be in MINT condition, and have an amazingly cool check. If you have one, I can definitely make a sale worth your while. Same for IT. PC copies are selling for $4k. A true letter is selling for a LOT more. I’m willing to pay, if someone is willing to sell!!! Contact me. 👍🏻

Michael

Just messaged you.

andyg75
04-13-2021, 09:12 AM
ISO:

Carrie US 1/1
`Salem’s US 1/1 (2nd state)
Shining US 1/1

Running Man U.K. 1/1

All in at least VG+ or better

And not forgetting I’m still hunting for #157 of the U.K. Wizard & Glass S/L, U.K. Charlie the Choo Choo S/L and the Dark Tower Portfolio

Thanks all 🤞🤞

namelessnpoor
04-16-2021, 03:10 PM
The Dark Man slipcase. If anyone has an extra, I'll take it.
Just looking for the slipcase.
PM me or email me at rrdunaway@outlook.com

webstar1000
04-16-2021, 04:04 PM
Salems lot Red Roman... my holy grail And biggest want.... secured today! Thanks to Camelot Books!

ur2ndbiggestfan
04-16-2021, 04:24 PM
Here ya' go ---

' '

ExtremeWaysABA
04-18-2021, 06:47 PM
Just an FYI, I am STILL looking for a true letter of the 25th CD IT (David has the letter I used to own, and I’m so proud), a $2500-$2750 Centipede Salem’s FOUND AND PURCHASED, and a numbered Regulators to go with my letter. The numbered Regulators copy must be in MINT condition, and have a legitimately cool check. If you have one, and I KNOW they exist, I’m willing to pay for the content and condition. Same for IT. PC copies are selling for $4k. A true letter is selling for a bigger markup. I’m so willing to pay, if someone is willing to sell!!! Contact me. 👍🏻

Michael

becca69
04-19-2021, 10:52 AM
I have one of two copies of Later S/L for trade - #80 or #201.

Below are books I'm looking to add:

• Cycle of the Werewolf S/L (preferably with sketch)
• Dark Dreamers S/L (preferably #1-297 with two pages of signatures)
• The Complete Masters of Darkness S/L
• The Green Mile S/L
• Full set of Bachman PB 1st US editions - near fine to fine

webstar1000
04-19-2021, 03:01 PM
I’m looking to buy a number... I realize prices are high... message me with what your askin. Thanks!

Br!an
04-20-2021, 09:56 AM
I’m looking to buy a number... I realize prices are high... message me with what your askin. Thanks!

:orely: Nobody actually owns numbers. You are welcome to use them though. :wtf:

webstar1000
04-20-2021, 10:03 AM

LATER. LATER. LATER... that is important. hahaha

MikeDuke
04-20-2021, 10:03 AM
Salems lot Red Roman... my holy grail And biggest want.... secured today! Thanks to Camelot Books!
WOW, very impressive. Congrats Kris.

Brian861
04-21-2021, 09:29 AM

And he's willing to accept ass skin as well :evil:

becca69
04-21-2021, 12:16 PM
I have Later S/L for trade

• The Green Mile S/L (I can throw in a gift edition of GM with this trade as well)

• Lettered Knight of the Seven Kingdoms - GRRM
• Lettered Rogues - GRRM

**Edit to include any of these S/L David Bowie books I will trade for as well
• David Bowie IS (V&A in the orange acrylic slipcase)
• Moonage Daydream (Genesis Publications)
• From Station to Station (Genesis Publications)

burgerhicks80
04-21-2021, 03:02 PM
ISO 1st edition 'Salem's Lot no jacket ex library is ok

webstar1000
04-23-2021, 02:54 PM
Have someone offering $1100 (yes...) for a 11.22.63! Any takers?

becca69
04-26-2021, 06:33 AM
I have Later S/L for trade.

• The Green Mile S/L (I can throw in a gift edition of GM with this trade as well)

• Lettered Knight of the Seven Kingdoms - GRRM
• Lettered Rogues - GRRM

**Edit to include any of these S/L David Bowie books I will trade for as well
• David Bowie IS (V&A in the orange acrylic slipcase)
• Moonage Daydream (Genesis Publications)
• From Station to Station (Genesis Publications)

Update: I also have a signed In the Tall Grass for trade as well as Later S/L.

EXPLORER
04-26-2021, 08:07 AM
Wondering, Would anyone with an extra SignedLimited Later consider trading for an "In The Tall Grass" with signed bookplate?

jreitan47
04-27-2021, 12:27 PM
Currently looking for a few recent UK 1sts in F-NF condition I still haven't managed to find and completely spaced buying when they were released. Would love to buy in US, but can do international if the price is right. Thanks! JonathanReitan@gmail.com

-OUTSIDER (red H&S and purple WH Smith editions)
-FLIGHT OR FRIGHT
-SLEEPING BEAUTIES (regular H&S edition, not WH Smith or Tesco editions)

ExtremeWaysABA
04-27-2021, 08:09 PM
ISO: See description!

I am on the hunt for some minty-fresh books and am hoping that the amazing members of this group can help me score some titles I’ve been looking for! Big shout out to Kris Webster for finding me my lettered Regulators, and Geoff Brown for the flawless Centipede Press Salem’s.

****I’m still looking for a TRUE letter of IT, a numbered Regulators, and a mint coffin Stand.**** I sold my lettered coffin Stand years ago and regret it all the time.

I’ll pay a good premium to have “as new” copies - a definite benefit for sellers!! If you like money like Eugene Krabs (lol), contact me at mr.michael.cross@gmail.com, or send me a PM here. Thanks everyone! Take care and stay safe!

Alec
04-27-2021, 09:38 PM
Well that is just Karma.

I own 2 new (true) lettered copies of ‘It’. A brand new numbered ‘Regulators’ and 3 new Signed Limited Stand copies (one of them lettered).

My caveat, I do not sell to collectors with idiosyncratic ways, openly aired in public.
I do like money, however fortunately I do not require any more.

ExtremeWaysABA
04-27-2021, 10:25 PM
I’m very sorry for offending you, Alec. I have adjusted my post and sent you a private message apologizing as well. I meant no offense to anyone. I was simply trying to find books that were in the best possible condition. Again, I’m very sorry for offending you and I’m glad that you can enjoy such a wonderful collection. I wish you all the best.

Alec
04-28-2021, 12:39 AM
No apologies necessary Michael.
Everyone has their own view on collecting.
Fortunately we are on a wonderful site where all opinions can be aired openly and criticised in the same manner.
Personally I find your edited first post far more manageable than the unedited version.
Best wishes
Alec.

jreitan47
04-29-2021, 06:47 AM
Currently looking for a few recent UK 1sts in F-NF condition I still haven't managed to find and completely spaced buying when they were released. Would love to buy in US, but can do international if the price is right. Thanks! JonathanReitan@gmail.com

-OUTSIDER (red H&S and purple WH Smith editions)
-FLIGHT OR FRIGHT
-SLEEPING BEAUTIES (regular H&S edition, not WH Smith or Tesco editions)

Just looking for OUTSIDEER and SLEEPING BEAUTIES UK 1sts now.

ncleapyear
04-29-2021, 07:10 AM
Looking for a copy of the 2002 Donald Grant edition (limited to 1520 copies and signed by King, Straub, and Rick Berry) of Black House. Many thanks! svsiv@yahoo.com

zachip
04-29-2021, 09:53 AM
Looking for ps publishing pet sematary for a reasonable price.

SystemCrashOverRide
04-29-2021, 10:14 AM
I'm doubtful that I'll find these, but im hunting for a few slipcases:

PS Publishing Christine Slipcase
And
PS Publishing Colorado Kid Slipcase

Please let me know if you happen to have either for sale or know where I could get them (yes, I've already tried PS Publishing directly, no dice).

Ivo
04-29-2021, 01:21 PM

And

Please let me know if you happen to have either for sale or know where I could get them (yes, I've already tried PS Publishing directly, no dice).

Not trying to rub it in or anything but, about six years ago I bought a S/L Christine without a slip case.
Checked with Grant, no dice, got another DJ though, at the time they still had some.
So now I’m on the hunt for the slip case, thinking I’ll never find one and I’ll be getting an after market one.
About two weeks after I got the S/L an original slip case comes up on eBay for it.
I think it was 40.00 BIN, still kind of freaks me out. I hope you can find that slip case, they maybe out there somewhere.
If I see or hear of another you will be the first to know.

tippy4
04-29-2021, 04:51 PM

And

Not trying to rub it in or anything but, about six years ago I bought a S/L Christine without a slip case.
Checked with Grant, no dice, got another DJ though, at the time they still had some.
So now I’m on the hunt for the slip case, thinking I’ll never find one and I’ll be getting an after market one.
About two weeks after I got the S/L an original slip case comes up on eBay for it.
I think it was 40.00 BIN, still kind of freaks me out. I hope you can find that slip case, they maybe out there somewhere.
If I see or hear of another you will be the first to know.

Years back...I had a damaged slipcase......and Grant had one left....but they made me send my damaged one in to them (which I thought was really weird). This was back when Robert's wife was working there....she was kind of odd.

Dumakeybooks
04-29-2021, 05:21 PM
I’ve been looking for a Subterranean Press Gift edition of The Green Mile...was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for a fair price. Checked the usual sites but seem pretty pricey. Thanks!

frik
04-30-2021, 05:33 AM
I’ve been looking for a Subterranean Press Gift edition of The Green Mile...was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for a fair price. Checked the usual sites but seem pretty pricey. Thanks!

Would you consider $400 a fair price? No, don't have one myself, but that's what one sold for last month; two bids.
They usually go for between $300 and $400...but creeping up....
Hope this helps.

sk

webstar1000
04-30-2021, 06:31 AM
BLACK # Eyes of the Dragon. I would then have every black and red number. ANyone?

Cook
04-30-2021, 07:08 AM
I would like to trade a unopened/as new/mint HC trade edition of later for any of the following:

Suntup Artist ed or proof of 1984
Suntup Silence of the Lambs proof (woman on cover, not moth)

If interested please PM me.

Dumakeybooks
04-30-2021, 10:38 AM
Thank you!

Shannon
04-30-2021, 12:50 PM
I would like to make it clear that I did not delete my post, it was deleted for me by someone in power that has close ties to the person I was writing to. Conflict of Interest, much?

So, to whoever sent me the one negative reputation comment (that didn't sign their name, of course) due to my "vulgarity" I just want you to know you're in the minority. Multiple people have sent me positive reputation and messages for putting a rude person in their place.

So, to whoever the mystery person is, you can take your turn getting fucked by Alec's high horse as well, when he's done with it.

Randall Flagg
04-30-2021, 12:54 PM
I would like to make it clear that I did not delete my post, it was deleted for me by someone in power that has close ties to the person I was writing to. Conflict of Interest, much?

So, to whoever sent me the one negative reputation comment (that didn't sign their name, of course) due to my "vulgarity" I just want you to know you're in the minority. Multiple people have sent me positive reputation and messages for putting a rude person in their place.

So, to whoever the mystery person is, you can take your turn getting fucked by Alec's high horse as well, when he's done with it.

Enough of this. shannon, you get a 24 hour ban. Much more and it will be permanent.

webstar1000
04-30-2021, 01:36 PM

What’s your problem with his post? Am I missing something??

GenericEric
04-30-2021, 02:02 PM
I think there's a more proper way to point out your dislike of Alec's post than resorting to name calling. I assume that's why it was removed.

webstar1000
04-30-2021, 02:46 PM
I think there's a more proper way to point out your dislike of Alec's post than resorting to name calling. I assume that's why it was removed.

Nailed it.

burgerhicks80
04-30-2021, 03:08 PM
ISO a first edition Salems lot. No jacket if possible. Ex-library is ok

Joe315
04-30-2021, 06:37 PM

I didn’t see the original post that Alec commented on since it was edited, but his response was unnecessary. Came across as very pompous to me. But again my reaction is based solely on Alecs response. I don’t know what the original post contained.

Cook
04-30-2021, 07:00 PM
Or.. make cash offeR

I would like to trade a unopened/as new/mint HC trade edition of later for any of the following:

Suntup Artist ed or proof of 1984
Suntup Silence of the Lambs proof (woman on cover, not moth)

If interested please PM me.

webstar1000
05-01-2021, 03:04 AM

I didn’t see the original post that Alec commented on since it was edited, but his response was unnecessary. Came across as very pompous to me. But again my reaction is based solely on Alecs response. I don’t know what the original post contained.

I didn’t see it either but heard from another member it was in response to a post that is no longer there. I just find the venom spewed there a bit over the top. Alec is a gentleman and a real genuine guy.... I really don’t have a bad thing to say about him and shocked me that anyone would. I think perhaps a bit of the context of what was deleted is missing... oh well, moving on.

Shannon
05-01-2021, 01:30 PM
Hello, I LOVE Alec and stroppygoblin and whoever else is in that little group. I DON'T want you guys to get impaled by a horse through your rectums. Because that would be horrible. Your insides would be rearranged, you would end up having a horse-human hybrid baby that you have to take care of, you'd have trouble finding books on how to properly feed it and nurture it and such.

I DON'T wish that on you. I also REALLY REALLY hope you guys have a great rest of your weekend. Unicorns and rainbows.

I DON'T think Alec's response was pompous and unnecessary, especially to a new member, and I also DON'T think it's 90 degrees here in Vegas.

Ari_Racing
05-01-2021, 02:10 PM
Moving on. This is the Wanted stuff thread.

Shannon
05-01-2021, 03:21 PM
Hmmmm, always on the lookout for a TMSG!

Ben Eads
05-01-2021, 06:13 PM
Anyone have a slipcase for Hill's Full Throttle from CD for sale? PM me if you're interested in selling it. =)

Merlin1958
05-02-2021, 04:46 PM
Hello, I LOVE Alec and stroppygoblin and whoever else is in that little group. I DON'T want you guys to get impaled by a horse through your rectums. Because that would be horrible. Your insides would be rearranged, you would end up having a horse-human hybrid baby that you have to take care of, you'd have trouble finding books on how to properly feed it and nurture it and such.

I DON'T wish that on you. I also REALLY REALLY hope you guys have a great rest of your weekend. Unicorns and rainbows.

I DON'T think Alec's response was pompous and unnecessary, especially to a new member, and I also DON'T think it's 90 degrees here in Vegas.

Hello, I'm new here and looking for one of those TMSG things, thanks!

LOL You asshole!!! LOL You better watch it or you're gonna get banned again. Maybe for good this time and I don't want to imagine this site without you save, for your last outburst. Quick tip:

Whatever you do, DO NOT CALL ANYONE A "VAGINA"!!!!! Especially, El Jefe!!! lol That'll get you banned for sure!!! lol

Merlin1958
05-02-2021, 06:36 PM

FWIW, Kris I think he took issue with, Alec "bragging" of owning multiple limited editions of some titles. I'm sure, Alec didn't intend to sound that way but, I believe, Shannon took it that way none the less. To be clear, I'm not defending, Shannon just offering what insight I've gathered is all.

It's a touchy subject in some ways when it is so difficult for thousands of collectors to be able to purchase a single copy of these limited editions much less multiple copies when there are only a few hundred of them available in the first place. Not to mention having the means to purchase them as well. Personally, I consider myself being able, and lucky enough, to lay my hands on a single Limited edition and leave the rest to others, buit that's just my personal opinion. I do not presume to tell others how they should or should'nt spend their hard earned dollars.

Regardless, of these issues, Shannon had no business vehemently attacking, Alec in the forum. There are far better ways to state your opinions than calling a member nasty names as I have learned the hard way.

Brian861
05-03-2021, 09:58 AM
Anyone have a slipcase for Hill's Full Throttle from CD for sale? PM me if you're interested in selling it. =)

You may want to check with CD directly. Sometimes these things tend to lurk in the warehouse, waiting for a new home :evil:

Brian861
05-04-2021, 09:09 AM
In need of the following 1st/1st UK editions in Fine condition:

The Wastelands True 1st PB
Wizard and Glass True 1st PB
The Wind Through the Keyhole
Cujo
Danse Macabre
Blackhouse White DJ
Insomnia
Faithful
The Colorado Kid PB
11/22/63 Both variant covers
Joyland PB

HorrorfanTom
05-04-2021, 09:26 AM

Cujo
Danse Macabre
Blackhouse White DJ
Insomnia
Faithful
The Colorado Kid PB
Joyland PB

Cross one off your list?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/JOYLAND-Stephen-King-UK-1st-EDITION-TPB-Trade-Paperback-/222848298858?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286

Brian861
05-04-2021, 09:37 AM

Cujo
Danse Macabre
Blackhouse White DJ
Insomnia
Faithful
The Colorado Kid PB
Joyland PB

Cross one off your list?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/JOYLAND-Stephen-King-UK-1st-EDITION-TPB-Trade-Paperback-/222848298858?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286

Thanks. Does the seller happen to be a member here?

HorrorfanTom
05-04-2021, 10:13 AM

Cujo
Danse Macabre
Blackhouse White DJ
Insomnia
Faithful
The Colorado Kid PB
Joyland PB

Cross one off your list?

I have no idea! Maybe someone else knows???

andyg75
05-04-2021, 10:22 AM

Cujo
Danse Macabre
Blackhouse White DJ
Insomnia
Faithful
The Colorado Kid PB
Joyland PB

Cross one off your list?

I don’t think he’s on here, but his website is www.sk-books.com and he usually offers 10% off if bought through his website instead of via eBay.

Brian861
05-04-2021, 10:34 AM
I don’t think he’s on here, but his website is www.sk-books.com and he usually offers 10% off if bought through his website instead of via eBay.

Thank you, Sir!

Phalucha
05-04-2021, 06:14 PM
I am looking for a signed first edition of Four Past Midnight. Pls PM or email if you have one for sale.

Merlin1958
05-04-2021, 06:15 PM

Thank you, Sir!

FWIW, I've bought several of my UK editions from him and never had an issue. Nice guy and I'm pretty sure he is a lurling member here though I'll be damned if I can remember his handle.

stroppygoblin
05-06-2021, 03:46 AM

Thank you, Sir!

FWIW, I've bought several of my UK editions from him and never had an issue. Nice guy and I'm pretty sure he is a lurling member here though I'll be damned if I can remember his handle.

I have also had multiple dealings with Keith and have never had an issue. Highly recommended seller. :thumbsup:

Brian861
05-06-2021, 11:59 AM

Thank you, Sir!

I have also had multiple dealings with Keith and have never had an issue. Highly recommended seller. :thumbsup:

Thanks! Good to know.

namelessnpoor
05-06-2021, 12:20 PM
Anyone want to sell a Signed Mr. Mercedes?
PM me or rrdunaway@outlook.com

Lot guy
05-06-2021, 12:47 PM
In need of HARD CASE CRIME Later Lettered Traycase, will pay or trade. Hoping someone can please help.

ExtremeWaysABA
05-06-2021, 05:47 PM
Not going to lie, folks, I really need some help locating a true letter of IT and a letter of The Stand. I know they’re both big ticket items and a bi*#h to find lately. I have money parked away for them and I think my offers will be more than fair. If you have either, let me know. Thanks everyone.

Brian861
05-07-2021, 12:24 PM
Also looking for the 2017 HC release of IT. I believe the consensus is these were released as 3rd printings. So that's the one I'm after.

Greg
05-07-2021, 02:35 PM
Hi, looking for a Taylor Cujo, preferably from the UK if possible due to the punitive import fees. Thanks.

playdohman
05-07-2021, 05:58 PM
Also looking for the 2017 HC release of IT. I believe the consensus is these were released as 3rd printings. So that's the one I'm after.

I had a second printing a long while back. Sold it looking to find a first not knowing.

This pic is from one being sold on ebay.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210508/a4940eb1d3e6124acb274d97af3dcc0b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

andyg75
05-08-2021, 04:46 AM
Strange request, but if anyone has the Lettered IT from CD, Letter T, and might be interested is a swap plus cash for a PC lettered IT with matching PC portfolio and cash sweetener, please drop me a message...

Baalrogg
05-08-2021, 09:14 PM
Edit: Got one.

qzyksw
05-09-2021, 05:02 AM
Looking for a UK 1st of The Long Walk...
Thanks

shaq
05-10-2021, 05:54 AM
Hi,

In search of Grants numbered signed limited of Christine.

Please pm me if you have one for sale. I recently missed AndyG on Facebook for $1,200 and looking for similar price range.

Pm me if you have anything of interest.

Thanks Dave

ajw2910
05-11-2021, 02:17 PM
Looking for a copy of the CP edition of Salem’s Lot. PM me if you have a copy for sale, thanks!!

webstar1000
05-12-2021, 03:31 AM
Anyone have a misery bookplate from folio? I slept through the sale:(

ur2ndbiggestfan
05-12-2021, 04:21 AM
I didn't even know about this edition of MISERY.
Even though I was receiving their e-mails and just bought THE ROAD from them, I had no warning about MISERY, and my password WOULD NOT work today, and I had to reset it. I don't get it.
I ordered the 'trade' edition though.
Anyone know the difference between the two? Is it just a signed bookplate or are there more differences? Such as a slipcase.

stroppygoblin
05-12-2021, 04:55 AM
I didn't even know about this edition of MISERY.
Even though I was receiving their e-mails and just bought THE ROAD from them, I had no warning about MISERY, and my password WOULD NOT work today, and I had to reset it. I don't get it.
I ordered the 'trade' edition though.
Anyone know the difference between the two? Is it just a signed bookplate or are there more differences? Such as a slipcase.

As per The Shining. Identical with addition of signed bookplate.

ur2ndbiggestfan
05-12-2021, 05:03 AM
Thanks Simon!

jon10g
05-12-2021, 05:26 AM
How much was the signed version?

Ari_Racing
05-12-2021, 05:27 AM
150 pounds.

herbertwest
05-12-2021, 05:27 AM
£150 => https://www.foliosociety.com/row/misery-signed.html

namelessnpoor
05-14-2021, 10:16 PM
Looking for a copy of the CP edition of Salem’s Lot. PM me if you have a copy for sale, thanks!!

Sent you a PM a few days ago. I have a gift edition of centipede press Salems Lot.
If you're interested message me back or email at rrdunaway@outlook.com.

ajw2910
05-17-2021, 03:33 AM
Looking for a S/L version of Salem’s Lot from CP. PM me or send me an email at Tony67hunting@gmail.com. Thanks!!

Kraken
05-17-2021, 08:53 AM
Anyone have a US Edition of Firestarter F or NF they want to part with?
Thanks

shaq
05-18-2021, 07:13 AM
In search of Grants numbered signed limited of Christine

Please pm me if you have one for sale

Pm me if you have anything of interest.

Thanks Dave

thegunslinger41
05-23-2021, 07:57 AM
Looking for Artist Edition of Little Sisters of Eluria. Prefer shrinkwrapped. Pm me if you have one!!

superpm
05-24-2021, 04:44 AM
Looking for Artist Edition of Little Sisters of Eluria. Prefer shrinkwrapped. Pm me if you have one!!

PM sent

Honvie
05-26-2021, 05:02 AM
Hi all, newbie here from Singapore. Looking for a nice copy of LE cycle of the werewolf and LE Pop Up Tom Gordon. Thank you all!

thegunslinger41
05-26-2021, 03:42 PM
Looking for Revival, Letterpress/Lividian Artist Edition. Pms welcome. Thanks!!

kingfan2323
05-27-2021, 12:16 PM
Can I ask for help finding Sub Press' Stephen King Goes to the Movies? Would love to find remarqued (not with the Keyhole art). Not looking to buy from other websites. Open to non-remarqued too. Thx.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210527/e5ae8ed6acdca98f62acc9ae94457cee.jpg

DoctorZaius
05-27-2021, 02:18 PM
Can I ask for help finding Sub Press' Stephen King Goes to the Movies? Would love to find remarqued (not with the Keyhole art). Not looking to buy from other websites. Open to non-remarqued too. Thx.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210527/e5ae8ed6acdca98f62acc9ae94457cee.jpg

I have one up on ebay with great remarques - feel free to make me an offer.

kingfan2323
05-27-2021, 06:25 PM

I have one up on ebay with great remarques - feel free to make me an offer.Appreciate that very much. But found one. Thanks again.

Honvie
05-28-2021, 03:25 AM
To members who has a spare copy of Eyes of the Dragon US 1st/1st signed to let go, please PM me. Saw copies on Biblio and ABE but they were a tad pricey. Thank you.

Br!an
05-28-2021, 12:48 PM
To members who has a spare copy of Eyes of the Dragon US 1st/1st signed to let go, please PM me. Saw copies on Biblio and ABE but they were a tad pricey. Thank you.

Do you have a preference of printer? (There are three.)

Also, what condition are you comfortable with?

Honvie
05-28-2021, 05:11 PM

Hi there, Viking Press 1987. Preferably flatsigned, NF to Fine. Thanks :)

webstar1000
05-28-2021, 05:14 PM

Hi there, Viking Press 1987. Preferably flatsigned, NF to Fine. Thanks :)

Different printers printing it...
That’s what Brian is asking. Some have a preference

Randall Flagg
05-28-2021, 05:31 PM
Unless you want all three different printers each flatsigned NF+, I would guess it doesn't matter. Expensive for one, triple plus price for all.

Honvie
05-28-2021, 05:36 PM
Hello all, thanks for the education. Wasn't aware of different printers under Viking. Was looking for the 1st textured scale DJ as described in collector site (400K print run) . How much is the est price for a flatsigned copy at NF coniditon? Thank you.

Randall Flagg
05-28-2021, 05:56 PM
$350-$500 depending on what era King signed it in. The closer the signature matches to a 1987 time-frame, the higher the price ($500+). One signed in the last 20 years the lower the price ($350+).

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1351195797-King%20signature%20comparisons%20revised%20black%2 0slide%201.jpg

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1550612554-King%20signature%20comparisons%20revised%20page%20 5%202019.jpg

Honvie
05-28-2021, 06:09 PM
$350-$500 depending on what era King signed it in. The closer the signature matches to a 1987 time-frame, the higher the price ($500+). One signed in the last 20 years the lower the price ($350+).

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1351195797-King%20signature%20comparisons%20revised%20black%2 0slide%201.jpg

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1550612554-King%20signature%20comparisons%20revised%20page%20 5%202019.jpg

Thankee Sai.
Have a good Memorial weekend ahead!

webstar1000
06-04-2021, 02:02 AM
Anyone got any cool
Remarqued books they wanna sell? No chadbourne though.. thanks

Br!an
06-04-2021, 03:30 PM
Whelan = :rose:

Chadbourne = :Ball Kick:

Randall Flagg
06-04-2021, 04:22 PM

Not cool.
Of course Whelan is unbelievable, but Chadbourne does fantastic stuff too. Chadbourne's curse (and plus) is that he is prolific, and unlike many artists, he can be counted on to deliver a quality product on time-which for most (not all) artists seems to be difficult.

Ari_Racing
06-04-2021, 04:25 PM
He's not my style but as someone that can't draw a fucking thing I admire the people that can.

BTW the artwork he made for Colorado Kid is REALLY GREAT.

ajw2910
06-04-2021, 04:45 PM
Looking for a Billy Summers proof. Love the looks of that even though I have never purchased a proof before. Let me know if anyone has one for sale. Thanks!!

Nemoh21
06-04-2021, 04:57 PM
Looking to purchase a copy of the SL skeleton crew by scream press

Br!an
06-06-2021, 11:44 AM

Not cool.
Of course Whelan is unbelievable, but Chadbourne does fantastic stuff too. Chadbourne's curse (and plus) is that he is prolific, and unlike many artists, he can be counted on to deliver a quality product on time-which for most (not all) artists seems to be difficult.

I was more commenting on Kris' attitude than my opinion.

I like Chadbourne's spooky houses and nature scenes. He's good with pigs and rats and such too, but he couldn't draw a decent representation of a person to save his life.

Johnny Alien
06-06-2021, 03:18 PM
Looking for a signed End of Watch and signed Cell

Kingfan24
06-06-2021, 05:51 PM
Looking for a signed End of Watch and signed Cell

Hey Johnny - I think I have an end of watch I could help you with. We are in the middle of moving so let me check the packed up books. I know it has the CD slipcase.

Ari_Racing
06-07-2021, 05:30 PM
Looking for one of the six paperback parts of The Green Mile signed by King.

Br!an
06-08-2021, 04:02 PM

Which one? :orely:

tippy4
06-08-2021, 04:24 PM
Well......never hurts to put up a list of the things you are looking for:

The Bachman Books 1st Signed
Storm of The Century 1st signed
Any of the four Bachman Paperbacks Signed 1sts
Any of the six Green Mile Paperbacks Signed 1sts
The Gunslinger Revised and Expanded Signed 1st

Ari_Racing
06-08-2021, 04:27 PM

Any. I just want to have one of the book that made me fall in love with King's writings

Br!an
06-08-2021, 04:35 PM

Any. I just want to have one of the book that made me fall in love with King's writings

You don't have the original The Green Mile paperbacks?

Ari_Racing
06-08-2021, 05:18 PM
I'm searching for one signed :)

GenericEric
06-11-2021, 07:07 PM
Looking for an S/L of Later at a decent price. Preferably below $1000 if that's possible. Thanks.

kingfan2323
06-16-2021, 09:59 AM
Was hoping someone can help me with a decently priced Grant The Little Sisters of Eluria Artist Edition. # doesn't matter.

Prefer to buy from someone here ( or not online, ebay, abe).
Thanks a lot. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210616/fe240242f4806944247c9ec8d6007c32.jpg

superpm
06-17-2021, 07:20 AM
I have an extra copy.... sent PM

Was hoping someone can help me with a decently priced Grant The Little Sisters of Eluria Artist Edition. # doesn't matter.

Prefer to buy from someone here ( or not online, ebay, abe).
Thanks a lot. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210616/fe240242f4806944247c9ec8d6007c32.jpg

amd013
06-17-2021, 07:46 AM
Been looking for a Blockade Billy Lettered edition forever, never seen one for sale.

frik
06-17-2021, 11:13 AM
Been looking for a Blockade Billy Lettered edition forever, never seen one for sale.

Sold mine not too long ago...via FaceBook...

sk

Alec
06-21-2021, 05:13 PM
Looking for the “Century Trilogy” by Ken Follett.
Fall of Giants.
Winter of the World.
Edge of Eternity.
Dutton. Hardcover. All in fine, unread condition.
elmsbooks.smith@gmail.com
Thank you.

webstar1000
06-22-2021, 09:21 AM
Anyone have a matching Portfolio and S/L for Sleeping Beauties?

HorrorfanTom
06-23-2021, 12:40 PM
Looking for a minty fresh US First of EOTD. If anyone has a copy in pristine shape hit me up! I already have several that are almost Fine. Looking for that VF as new copy...

Lookwhoitis
06-28-2021, 09:49 AM
Would anyone happen to have a Full Dark No Stars
Trade + Cemetery Dance Black Slipcase or Red Traycase hanging around that they would like to sell me?

I have an Incredible Rachel Readman 4-Remarqued Trade Copy (from a past Haven Fund auction) that is naked and needs a cover.

sgc1999
06-28-2021, 06:39 PM
Looking for
s/l gunslinger
The drawing of the three s/L
Shining signed 1st
cycle of the werewolf signed limited with drawing by Wrightson.

superpm
06-29-2021, 03:09 AM
Would anyone happen to have a Full Dark No Stars
Trade + Cemetery Dance Black Slipcase or Red Traycase hanging around that they would like to sell me?

I have an Incredible Rachel Readman 4-Remarqued Trade Copy (from a past Haven Fund auction) that is naked and needs a cover.

I have extra copies of both.... PM sent

webstar1000
06-29-2021, 03:40 AM
Looking for
s/l gunslinger
The drawing of the three s/L
Shining signed 1st
cycle of the werewolf signed limited with drawing by Wrightson.

David has a fine DT2 listed

frik
06-29-2021, 10:49 AM
Looking for the Phantasia Press Firestarter S/L.
Signed July 5, 1980.

sk

webstar1000
06-29-2021, 10:52 AM
Looking for the Phantasia Press Firestarter S/L.
Signed July 5, 1980.

sk

Few people after this date! Good luck!!

Randall Flagg
06-30-2021, 02:58 PM
That's my BD..

webstar1000
06-30-2021, 04:01 PM
That's my BD..

Your younger than me then! Hamm[emoji12][emoji108]

MikeDuke
07-01-2021, 06:21 AM
That's my BD..

Your younger than me then! Hamm[emoji12][emoji108]

And me.

Lookwhoitis
07-01-2021, 07:13 AM
That's my BD..

Welcome back RF! :D

Randall Flagg
07-01-2021, 10:14 AM
That's my BD..

Welcome back RF! :D

Thanks.

Garrell
07-01-2021, 10:47 AM
Good to have you back!!!

sgc1999
07-03-2021, 06:12 PM
Thanks

OneFathom
07-15-2021, 08:20 PM
Putting "feelers" out on a few pieces, in the event they're somehow available:

*Gunslinger F&G (Grant)
*DTII Proof (Orange Plume Cover) with no sticker on the front

OneFathom
07-17-2021, 02:35 PM
*CD Night Shift portfolio #315
*CD Salem's Lot portfolio #417

HumphreyBBear
07-19-2021, 04:36 PM
I'm looking for a Fine replacement DJ for the Land of Enchantment trade Cycle of the Werewolf.
I'm also after the following red faux leather editions:

Secret Windows
On Writing
Dreamcatcher
Bag of Bones
Different Seasons
The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon
Hearts in Atlantis
Everything's Eventual
Black House

webstar1000
07-19-2021, 04:37 PM
I'm looking for a Fine replacement DJ for the Land of Enchantment trade Cycle of the Werewolf. Anyone?

I’ve never heard or seen extras:( it’s one you have to find on another copy. SO prone to spine fade and white spots

HumphreyBBear
07-19-2021, 04:49 PM
Thanks Kris. I have found one available but it will cost me $150. I have asked for scans...

webstar1000
07-19-2021, 04:56 PM
Thanks Kris. I have found one available but it will cost me $150. I have asked for scans...

Yeah that’s surprising and if a rolled jacket… a good score but it’s gotta be used. Let us know how it works out please:)

HumphreyBBear
07-19-2021, 08:50 PM
I'll include you in the decision making Kris!

Alec
07-20-2021, 08:45 PM
The Terror by Dan Simmons.

Looking for a fine 1st edition or a numbered copy by Subterranean Press.
I am in the UK, however can pay “Friends & Family”.
Would prefer it shipped Express.

Kindest regards
Alec.

sgc1999
07-21-2021, 06:56 PM
Im looking for any old copy of the shining signed by King for a friend of mine. We have been friends since we were we lads. Book club editions welcome. he really wants to find a signed copy for his 20th anniversary.
Thanks,
Simon

Ari_Racing
07-21-2021, 06:57 PM
Looking for a copy of IDW's NOS4A2 S/L

OneFathom
07-21-2021, 10:06 PM

Came across THIS (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDtmxv-dNsc) guy's YouTube video where he shows his S/L copy. His IG handle is in the description of the video. Maybe hit him up and see if he's willing to sell/trade?

frik
07-21-2021, 10:13 PM

Got a lettered for you here, Ari...:)

sk

OneFathom
07-26-2021, 02:14 PM
Anybody have a Billy Summers (Scribner) proof available?

herbertwest
07-26-2021, 02:54 PM
Not Scribner

mmalling
07-27-2021, 08:20 PM
Hey all, looking for any DT S/L #321.
Please and thank you!

OneFathom
07-27-2021, 09:20 PM
Please and thank you!

Were you able to grab DTIII from Camelot?

mmalling
07-28-2021, 02:05 AM
Yep, was able to grab that one!

mmalling
07-28-2021, 02:26 AM
Please and thank you!

Were you able to grab DTIII from Camelot?

Sorry, more info might be helpful. I've grabbed #321 DT III, LSOE, TWTTK and Choo Choo. Will let the Numbered Set thread know once I have them all in hand!

OneFathom
07-30-2021, 11:21 AM
Looking for a nice copy of the October 1978 issue of The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction ("Gunslinger Pt. 1"). Preferably with no mailing label.

ant-mi
08-03-2021, 07:08 AM
Hi all! Does anybody have "Mostly Old Men"?

It is a two-page poem only published in Tin House Issue 40 (tenth anniversary).

I can only find it on Amazon for about 80€(!)

I don't really want to buy the magazine for such a price, I just want to read the poem...

If you know any other way of getting the magazine in a more realistic price it would be more than welcome! I live in Greece and shipping+customs from USA are a killer.

If not, could anyone send me a photo of the pages so I can read the poem? If this is legit of course!

Thank you very much!

webstar1000
08-04-2021, 11:38 AM
Anyone with a Christine or Talisman in fine shape they wanna move for some decent $$?

OneFathom
08-04-2021, 11:49 AM
Anyone with a Christine or Talisman in fine shape they wanna move for some decent $$?

I have both, Kris. Hit me up!

webstar1000
08-04-2021, 05:02 PM

I did email ya. I’m looking for the S/L’s. Should have said that mate

OneFathom
08-04-2021, 06:54 PM

I did email ya. I’m looking for the S/L’s. Should have said that mate

Ahh, nope, don't have those. Thanks for clarifying.

Merlin1958
08-04-2021, 09:37 PM
I'm looking for a Fine replacement DJ for the Land of Enchantment trade Cycle of the Werewolf.
I'm also after the following red faux leather editions:

Secret Windows
On Writing
Dreamcatcher
Bag of Bones
Different Seasons
The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon
Hearts in Atlantis
Everything's Eventual
Black House

I'm looking for a Fine replacement DJ for the Land of Enchantment trade Cycle of the Werewolf. Anyone?

I’ve never heard or seen extras:( it’s one you have to find on another copy. SO prone to spine fade and white spots

Yeah that’s surprising and if a rolled jacket… a good score but it’s gotta be used. Let us know how it works out please:)

I'll include you in the decision making Kris!

WOW, that's a really rare find IMHO!!! Even though it may be a bit pricey you should jump on it if its in decent condition. If, by chance it is in fact rolled as, Kris mentioned even more so!!! BTW, including, Kris in the decision is a smart move. Even if he is from north of our country!!! They ain't ALL bad!!! lol j/k Kris, knows his shit!!

HumphreyBBear
08-05-2021, 01:15 PM
It's not pristine, but close to it. The photos looked ok with numbing on the front, but the seller assures me that was an artifact of the photo. I've dealt with him many times and I trust him.
Kris advised against it, but I made a deal and it's on its way.
I am a sucker but I just want a good copy!

OneFathom
08-07-2021, 10:40 AM
Anyone have one of the Warhol-esque promo t-shirts with the "4 Faces of King" on the front to promote Nightmares and Dreamscapes?

herbertwest
08-08-2021, 04:07 AM
Oh shit, someone contacted me months ago as was trying to sell it...

DoctorZaius
08-08-2021, 05:41 AM
Anyone have one of the Warhol-esque promo t-shirts with the "4 Faces of King" on the front to promote Nightmares and Dreamscapes?

Nope, but this one advertising the TNT shows is on ebay... https://www.ebay.com/itm/303743204150?hash=item46b8817b36:g:p9IAAOSw7yxfmKi r

mmalling
08-08-2021, 11:24 AM
ISO
Night Shift art portfolio #321
Ping me if you have any leads.
Please and Thank you!

Ari_Racing
08-09-2021, 08:43 PM
I'm after a IT Gift edition dustjacket.

Thanks

OneFathom
08-10-2021, 08:38 PM
ISO
Please and Thank you!

Roy Robbins may be able to help. I spoke with him a few weeks ago and he had a number of Night Shift portfolios in his possession. Here's his email: royrobbins@sbcglobal.net

Good luck!

OneFathom
08-10-2021, 08:44 PM
Bumping several of the posts above, adding a few of my own:

1. @Ari's looking for a F/F IT 25th Anniversary Gift Edition dust jacket

2. @mmalling's needs the Night Shift AE (Cemetery Dance) portfolio #321

3. I'm looking for several pieces:

*Billy Summers & If It Bleeds (Scribner) proofs
*The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction (October 1978 issue)
*Nightmares and Dreamscapes promotional t-shirt (circa 90s for the Signet paperback, not the N&D tv promo shirt)
*The Eyes of the Dragon (1st/1st; Fine)

Thanks for the help!

mmalling
08-11-2021, 02:03 AM
ISO
Please and Thank you!

Roy Robbins may be able to help. I spoke with him a few weeks ago and he had a number of Night Shift portfolios in his possession. Here's his email: royrobbins@sbcglobal.net

Good luck!

Much appreciated!

sgc1999
08-12-2021, 04:55 PM
The Gunslinger S/L

playdohman
08-12-2021, 05:24 PM
Looking for the red, white or grey Dolso cases for the CP Salem’s Lot gift edition.

mmalling
08-15-2021, 08:58 AM
Looking for any #321s. Dark Tower and others!
Let me know if you have anything you would trade or do without
Please and Thank you!

mmalling
08-17-2021, 04:51 PM
Look for a signed copy of If It Bleeds. Thanks!

There is one in the Facebook group for $700
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1884229755159861/permalink/2793947757521385/

GenericEric
08-17-2021, 04:57 PM
Look for a signed copy of If It Bleeds. Thanks!

There is one in the Facebook group for $700
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1884229755159861/permalink/2793947757521385/

Yep! That's my copy for sale. Also has the CD aftermarket slipcase.

kingfan2323
08-24-2021, 12:26 PM
Can EVERYONE please help me out?
Can you pull your Grant Talisman/Black House Set off your shelf real quick and see if it is

I can trade mine plus $200 & pay for all shipping.

Thank you SO much for checking.

Trying to match my Talisman and Black House S/L. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210824/84f0a6fda6a012babce0d5011781606d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Merlin1958
08-24-2021, 03:59 PM
Sadly, I have #2527 if anyone else is looking for that number.

cit74
08-24-2021, 04:17 PM
Mine is #648...

kingfan2323
08-24-2021, 04:43 PM
Sadly, I have #2527 if anyone else is looking for that number.Thank you so much for checking, Sir! Appreciate it.

kingfan2323
08-24-2021, 04:44 PM
Mine is #648...Thank you very much for checking. I hope we track it down.

mmalling
08-24-2021, 05:52 PM
ISO
F/F Dark Tower II S/L
any number under 500
Need it to trade with the owner of my number!
Please and Thank you!

GenericEric
08-26-2021, 08:16 AM
Anyone have a Sleeping Beauties Cemetery Dance gift edition they can let go for $150? I need one for a birthday present. My cousin loves this book and I'm hoping to surprise her with this edition.

Trying to find one ASAP!

webstar1000
08-26-2021, 08:32 AM
Anyone have a Sleeping Beauties Cemetery Dance gift edition they can let go for $150? I need one for a birthday present. My cousin loves this book and I'm hoping to surprise her with this edition.

Trying to find one ASAP!

Try Greg Hotchkiss. Think he has a few of them

webstar1000
08-26-2021, 03:02 PM
Signed first of the Stand. Anyone in the market to sell? Healthy offer If so!

webstar1000
09-01-2021, 09:50 AM
Signed first of the Stand. Anyone in the market to sell? Healthy offer If so!

Found.

Anyone have a Full Dark No Stars S/L? Or anyone want to sell a full dragon rebound set? Lol

sgc1999
09-06-2021, 06:20 PM
looking for a proof of IT In near fine or fine condition.

HorrorfanTom
09-06-2021, 06:43 PM

US Viking proof? UK proof? There are also two CD proofs. Which one do you desire??

herbertwest
09-07-2021, 03:15 AM

If you're looking for a Viking red proof, Kris has one for sale

webstar1000
09-07-2021, 04:53 AM

If you're looking for a Viking red proof, Kris has one for sale

That sold pretty fast. I have another one packed away since my collection is in storage but I would not have access to it at this time.

Ari_Racing
09-07-2021, 06:05 AM
There was one yesterday at ebay that had better days but only had one bid for 200. I don't know if the auction is over or not.

allasorte
09-09-2021, 10:47 AM
I am looking to possible purchase the Letters From Hell brodart s/l. Doesn't need to be framed but in fine condition. Anyone perhaps selling one reach to me, thank you.

ajw2910
09-09-2021, 02:48 PM
I have a friend looking for the Grant 1st editions of DT II and DT III at a reasonable price. Not looking for the signed / limited, just first trade editions. PM me or email at tony67hunting@gmail.com. Thanks!!

webstar1000
09-19-2021, 10:14 AM
Missed the Hale remarque… I think David has it for $425. I’ll offer someone $800 for one. Anyone?

mmalling
09-21-2021, 02:58 AM
Looking for a Fine Slinger 1st DJ.
Anyone have one or know where to get one?
Thanks for your time!

HorrorfanTom
09-22-2021, 05:35 PM
Searching for:
CD Dr. Sleep Proof "Half Body"
CD FAB 8 S/L
EOTD Portfolio
EOTD S/L

webstar1000
09-23-2021, 04:28 AM
Anyone got a doc sleep S/l? PC is even ok!

Johnny Alien
09-26-2021, 04:31 PM
I need a Grant 1st edition Wizard and Glass. Let me know if you have one.

webstar1000
09-30-2021, 06:01 AM
ANY DT2 signed limiteds out there?

webstar1000
10-03-2021, 06:57 PM
ANY DT2 signed limiteds out there?

Still after this…. Signed Mercedes and Finders Keepers. Doctor sleep s/l!! Anyone?

Johnny Alien
10-04-2021, 10:08 AM
I need a Grant 1st edition Wizard and Glass. Let me know if you have one.

Found a mint condition one. Thanks.

webstar1000
10-09-2021, 11:47 AM
Anyone with a nice Duma Key 1st. A nice one?

HorrorfanTom
10-09-2021, 11:56 AM
ISO the following S/L's:

Eye of the Dragon
FAB8

Let me know if you know of any!

webstar1000
10-14-2021, 09:52 AM
If anyone here has a double letter set of Dragon Rebound... I had one for sale and it sold and a guy that passed now has the means to do so... so let me know if you are thinking of selling:) Thanks

kingfan2323
10-15-2021, 03:43 PM

mmalling
10-15-2021, 04:37 PM
Looking for artist signed Wizard and Glass 1st.
Remarqued is even better!
Thanks.

ajw2910
10-18-2021, 05:43 PM
Looking for a S/L 11/22/63 at a reasonable price. Thanks!

kingfan2323
10-19-2021, 09:01 PM
Hopefully someone can help me with a Fine 1/1 dust jacket for EOTD?

Book condition is not important.

Thanks!
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211020/f83205a9c0fc05b5881c03c3dec15752.jpg

mmalling
10-30-2021, 08:06 PM
Looking for remarques!!!
Jae Lee, Hale, McKean, Anderson, Wrightson, Whelan, Chong, Palumbo....PM me!
Please and thanks you!

GenericEric
10-31-2021, 09:33 PM
Looking for the June 1981 issue of The Twilight Zone magazine that has the short story The Jaunt. There's one ebay, but I thought I'd ask here first before going that route. Thanks.

https://i.imgur.com/FCMAJt7.jpg

daniel_pyle
10-31-2021, 09:45 PM
Looking for the first issue of The Twilight Zone magazine that has the short story The Jaunt. There's a few on ebay, but I thought I'd ask here first before going that route. Thanks.

Isn't "The Jaunt" in the June '81 issue?

GenericEric
11-01-2021, 01:39 PM
Looking for the first issue of The Twilight Zone magazine that has the short story The Jaunt. There's a few on ebay, but I thought I'd ask here first before going that route. Thanks.

Isn't "The Jaunt" in the June '81 issue?

Yep, my mistake. Edited my post.

webstar1000
11-04-2021, 07:54 AM
I only need a few more 'MUST HAVES" for my collection. Then onto something else I am sure.. but am very interested to see if anyone would like to make a deal on one of these?
-Signed/inscribed IT 1st in fine or near fine shape WITH King Balloon!!
-lettered EOTD
-Lettered Christine
-Roman Salems black
-Lettered Danse
-Fine 2nd Salems
-SIE (Misery)
-fine shining 1st
-lettered Talisman.
-lettered Tom Gordon

mmalling
11-08-2021, 05:52 AM
ISO - Doctor Sleep S/L or GE w/Slipcase!
Please and thank you!

webstar1000
11-08-2021, 12:15 PM
Anyone have a If IT Bleeds rebound that Cichon Books did? PC even be nice

mmalling
11-16-2021, 08:07 PM
ISO - Doctor Sleep S/L or GE w/Slipcase!
Please and thank you!

Found...thanks all.

Honvie
11-19-2021, 04:24 PM
Hi all, happy thanksgiving!

Anybody looking to sell their Blockade Billy LE or white wrap Proof please PM me with your idea prices. Thank you

_PCC_
11-21-2021, 12:54 PM
On the fence about selling my S/L Misery from Suntup. The number is #119. If anyone out there is considering some kind of over the top offer and really really wants one then I’m ready to consider the possibility of selling. No haggling, make me sell my most prized King S/L!

mcbanick
11-22-2021, 02:17 AM
On the fence about selling my S/L Misery from Suntup. The number is #119. If anyone out there is considering some kind of over the top offer and really really wants one then I’m ready to consider the possibility of selling. No haggling, make me sell my most prized King S/L!

_PCC_ can you email me mcbanick@gmail.com? I don’t have the permissions for a PM. Thanks.

mmalling
11-24-2021, 09:57 AM
ISO slipcase for 1st edition of The Outsider.
Anyone have one or know where to get one? The one offered by TheCaseMaker is a bit too thick for what I'm after.
Please and thank you!

webstar1000
11-24-2021, 11:21 AM
ANYONE…. I have the chance for a trade of a whelan I’m in love with for a signed Gunslinger. I don’t have one other than my whelan remarqued one: anyone help?

webstar1000
11-24-2021, 04:39 PM
Also… anyone have any Rachel Readman statues that they don’t want anymore? Thanks!

GenericEric
11-24-2021, 09:15 PM
Is there a slipcase out there for the 4 Bachman books? Thanks.

Edit: Probably should have clarified. This would be for the UK 1st edition paperbacks.

Agdlia
12-06-2021, 07:27 PM
ISO signed first edition The Outsider or The Institute. If you have one, please email me at lianne.edwards@comcast.net

Thanks!

Lot guy
12-07-2021, 08:49 AM
Looking to trade 2 signed books for 1. ISO Doctor Sleep First Signed, can give your choice of 2 of the following books Revival first signed, The Outsider later printing signed, End of Watch later printing signed. Please pm me if interested in trading.

webstar1000
12-08-2021, 03:50 AM
Wastelands signed limited

mmalling
12-13-2021, 04:55 PM
Still looking for slipcase for 1st Outsider and also slipcase for 1st Fireman by Hill if anyone has one?
Thanks!

webstar1000
12-13-2021, 05:30 PM
Anyone looking for some Xmas money?
-fine slinger 1st
-Christine s/l
-Firestarter s/l
-Roman six stories s/l
-eyes of the dragon s/l
-Joyland letter

Alec
12-14-2021, 03:01 PM
Looking for a new copy of:
“Speaks the Nightbird” by Robert McCammon.
Published by River City.
(elmsbooks.smith@gmail.com)

HorrorfanTom
12-14-2021, 03:24 PM
Published by River City.

Camelot has several.

Alec
12-14-2021, 05:06 PM
Many thanks. Much appreciated.

HorrorfanTom
12-14-2021, 05:16 PM
Published by River City.

Camelot has several.

Camelot has the Lettered editions which are the same as the numbered except with a Letter Designation. Here is a decent price for a numbered edition. Best of luck!
https://www.biblio.com/book/speaks-nightbird-robert-r-mccammon/d/1406018898

ur2ndbiggestfan
12-14-2021, 05:34 PM
I just bought a book on biblio.com today that was also listed on E-Bay, from the same seller, with the same number of a numbered edition, for $75 less than it was posted on E-Bay.
The strange thing is, it is STILL listed on E-Bay.
It is not a King book though.
I will say no more just in case they haven't got around to pulling it off E-Bay yet.
If I have gotten the short end of a stick, I will let you know, but the seller has excellent feedback, so I think I'm okay.

Joe315
12-14-2021, 08:29 PM
I just bought a book on biblio.com today that was also listed on E-Bay, from the same seller, with the same number of a numbered edition, for $75 less than it was posted on E-Bay.
The strange thing is, it is STILL listed on E-Bay.
It is not a King book though.
I will say no more just in case they haven't got around to pulling it off E-Bay yet.
If I have gotten the short end of a stick, I will let you know, but the seller has excellent feedback, so I think I'm okay.

Probably slow to take it down. Wouldn’t be concerned just yet. Also, the price discrepancy is probably eBay fee related.

herbertwest
12-15-2021, 11:31 AM
A friend of mine bought a first edition of "Blockade Billy" of abe recently, but noticed that the card is missing.
Any Christmas miracle that somebody got a spare one?

mmalling
12-15-2021, 11:33 AM
Cemetery Dance is selling them, it they were just a few days ago!

Lot guy
12-15-2021, 11:36 AM
Hi Jeremy,
Richard Chizmar was selling them, you might want to reach out to him.

mmalling
12-15-2021, 11:36 AM
A friend of mine bought a first edition of "Blockade Billy" of abe recently, but noticed that the card is missing.
Any Christmas miracle that somebody got a spare one?

https://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/tricks-and-treats/?mc_cid=e05a0af4c7&mc_eid=cc59fae128

ur2ndbiggestfan
12-15-2021, 12:56 PM
I bought one of those to complete my three card set!

herbertwest
12-16-2021, 10:33 AM
Yeah I know : bad timing by a few days.
Because I remember seeing a few days ago that CD had some in auctions, but there are none anymore. And Rich told me that they sold out...