PDA

View Full Version : King Books/Items Wanted

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35

webstar1000
04-25-2019, 11:23 AM
I have no horse in this race, so Im just throwing this out there: if it is going to be rebound anyhow, couldn't you just remove the page from the BCE and replace the relevant page in the rebound edition?
Might be too much work for Paul, but could be worth discussing.
It could be done. The usual problem (can't verify Cujo now as I'm not home) is that if King signs on the title page, the flipside on many books is the CR page. In this situation, I would recommend not dismantling a true 1st edition with a nice signature/inscription. Temporarily, the prices on signed Cujo's will spike, but a signed NF+ true 1st will be more as a stand alone book than the price a rebound Cujo with the signature in it will fetch.

In other words, beautiful signed 1st Cujo ~$500+. Rebound Cujo ~$1.2K issue.

Rebound Cujo w/beautiful true 1st edition signature $1.2K + ~$350.

I hate to be the disagree guy here... BUT on the DRE Rebounds... I think a $500 flatsigned Cujo would be worth FAR MORE on that Rebound. Not for a Joe Blow rebound.. BUT on a Dragon Rebound... Hell yes. I am using my very fine signed 1st for it and would never look back.

Randall Flagg
04-25-2019, 11:55 AM
I hate to be the disagree guy here... BUT on the DRE Rebounds... I think a $500 flatsigned Cujo would be worth FAR MORE on that Rebound. Not for a Joe Blow rebound.. BUT on a Dragon Rebound... Hell yes. I am using my very fine signed 1st for it and would never look back.
Good for you, and if I had one (signed Cujo) I would have to think long and hard about it. There is no WRONG decision, just decisions to be made.

Garrell
04-25-2019, 11:59 AM
I recently got 3 older signed/inscribed Kings (Pet Semetary, Dead Zone, Danse Macbre). They will not be rebound as long as I own them. Just a personal preference. Reason is they look like the ones I read years ago and I like that. I would do a UK one though

HONKYTONKSMASH
04-25-2019, 12:27 PM
I have no horse in this race, so Im just throwing this out there: if it is going to be rebound anyhow, couldn't you just remove the page from the BCE and replace the relevant page in the rebound edition?
Might be too much work for Paul, but could be worth discussing.
It could be done. The usual problem (can't verify Cujo now as I'm not home) is that if King signs on the title page, the flipside on many books is the CR page. In this situation, I would recommend not dismantling a true 1st edition with a nice signature/inscription. Temporarily, the prices on signed Cujo's will spike, but a signed NF+ true 1st will be more as a stand alone book than the price a rebound Cujo with the signature in it will fetch.

In other words, beautiful signed 1st Cujo ~$500+. Rebound Cujo ~$1.2K issue.

Rebound Cujo w/beautiful true 1st edition signature $1.2K + ~$350.

Good for you, and if I had one (signed Cujo) I would have to think long and hard about it. There is no WRONG decision, just decisions to be made.

I dont think that the value added on the rebound would outweigh the signed 1st...Of course with a recent sig on an older 1st, the value is less(comparatively) it might be more of a wash..but yeah no wrong decision

east-tennessee
04-25-2019, 08:12 PM
I would not use a beautiful signed 1st of Cujo to be rebound. I would have to use one from the scratch and dent pile :rolleyes3:

webstar1000
04-26-2019, 04:26 AM
I would not use a beautiful signed 1st of Cujo to be rebound. I would have to use one from the scratch and dent pile :rolleyes3:

LOL I wish I had a pile like that. The copy I used was a VERY FINE 1st. Like stated above... there is no wrong answer. I was THRILLED to.

webstar1000
04-26-2019, 05:12 AM
I am looking for a SUPER nice Carrie 1st. Anyone looking to sell a really nice copy?

Cook
04-26-2019, 05:43 AM
I am looking for a SUPER nice Carrie 1st. Anyone looking to sell a really nice copy?

I might be willing to sell one.
And you might be able to twist my arm.

Priest
04-27-2019, 08:34 AM

Depends ;)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

lotuz
04-27-2019, 01:03 PM
Random question, and I think I know the answer but it never hurts to put it out here:

Has anyone seen, or does anyone have an extra NF/F Motokops case for the numbered The Regulators? The case only...

Merlin1958
04-27-2019, 01:44 PM
Random question, and I think I know the answer but it never hurts to put it out here:

Has anyone seen, or does anyone have an extra NF/F Motokops case for the numbered The Regulators? The case only...

Wow, that's going to be a tough find, huh? Best of luck to you, dude!!!!

Randall Flagg
04-27-2019, 03:37 PM

I might have a case for The Stand, but Motokops is going to be tough.

Priest
04-28-2019, 09:19 AM

Wow, that's going to be a tough find, huh? Best of luck to you, dude!!!!

I was surprised what folks here had in their dark storages :)

Maybe we should make a topic for “replacement parts” :)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

The Library Policeman
04-30-2019, 02:53 PM
Looking for a slipcase (or traycase) for the trade edition of Full Dark, No Stars.

*not the fugly overlook connection one

Brian861
05-01-2019, 12:06 AM
Looking for a slipcase (or traycase) for the trade edition of Full Dark, No Stars.

:rofl:

jsmcmullen92
05-01-2019, 06:33 AM

But it glows in the dark!!!!

The Library Policeman
05-01-2019, 11:10 AM

But it glows in the dark!!!!

Ha! :D

webstar1000
05-01-2019, 11:12 AM
Overlook has got to be the biggest pile of "King Collecting Dung" ever. I just am shocked that place still makes sales.....

kingfan2323
05-01-2019, 08:21 PM
Hi All,
Looking for very nice copies of Dead Zone and Firestarter first editions. Mine are not as nice as I would like so would like to upgrade.

Also looking for a good price on Skeleton Crew (red cover) and Night Shift (Blue Skull) PS Publishing Limited. People are asking for silly prices elsewhere so hope someone here can help.

Thanks,
Bryan

sentinel
05-02-2019, 05:39 AM
Overlook has got to be the biggest pile of "King Collecting Dung" ever. I just am shocked that place still makes sales.....

:clap::clap: Amen!

webstar1000
05-02-2019, 01:01 PM
Anyone out there wanna sell a Talisman S/L?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lotuz
05-02-2019, 02:18 PM
Long shot here: anyone have a pre-order of the lettered Sleeping Beauties they want to unload? I could do retail price plus some small amount...

My guess is that the secondhand markup after the release will be more than I'm willing to pay, which is fine, but if anyone is looking to unload theirs for a small premium right now I'd hate to miss out.

EDIT: Thanks to whoever repped me with some good advice :)

zachip
05-06-2019, 08:37 AM
any good Samaritan here who could help me obtain the coming CD limited edition of sleeping beauties for a reasonable price. Long story short: my son is an inspired artist and just started a year ago to get into king ( mission accomplished ;-) and when he saw Jana artwork for the book he was blown away. I like to give him a nice present for his graduation from senior high school. But I'm short on budget. Hope someone could help. Thanks. This place is awesome.

Room 217 Caretaker
05-06-2019, 09:07 AM
any good Samaritan here who could help me obtain the coming CD limited edition of sleeping beauties for a reasonable price. Long story short: my son is an inspired artist and just started a year ago to get into king ( mission accomplished ;-) and when he saw Jana artwork for the book he was blown away. I like to give him a nice present for his graduation from senior high school. But I'm short on budget. Hope someone could help. Thanks. This place is awesome.

If you can't locate a S/L you could always secure a copy of the limited artwork portfolio (link below)

https://www.cemeterydance.com/sleeping-beauties-artwork-portfolio.html

Mulleins

Merlin1958
05-08-2019, 09:15 AM
I'm looking for a collection quality (F/F) 1/1 copy of "Nightmares & Dreamscapes". It's a gift for a very good friend. PM me if you have one please!!!

Merlin1958
05-09-2019, 09:59 AM
I'm looking for a collection quality (F/F) 1/1 copy of "Nightmares & Dreamscapes". It's a gift for a very good friend. PM me if you have one please!!!

Got it!!! Thanks to an awesome member here who generously agreed to extend a hand. Thank you good sir!!!

One more request? Same condition "Different Seasons"? Anyone got one they can spare to sell? Let me know via PM please. Thank you all.

Randall Flagg
05-09-2019, 11:14 AM
The Different Seasons is going to be quite a bit more than the N&D. Just be prepared.

Merlin1958
05-09-2019, 02:25 PM
The Different Seasons is going to be quite a bit more than the N&D. Just be prepared.

Thanks, I will be prepared for the price. Around $100-125 right? I may go for that depending on condition.

kingfan2323
05-10-2019, 12:23 PM
Hi All,
Posted on the PS board but looking for good price on:

Skeleton Crew (Red cover)
Night Shift (Blue Skull)
Salem’s Lot Traycase (Centipede Press Gift Edition; SK Collector)
Under the Dome (Blk Slipcover, Blk Traycase, Blk/Blue Trade Slipcover; Cemetery Dance)
11/22/63 (Red Traycase; Cemetery Dance)
Charlie the Choo Choo (Slipcase; Cemetery Dance)
ANYTHING DARK TOWER RELATED #246

Ben Eads
05-14-2019, 04:37 PM
Anyone have an extra dust jacket for the signed numbered 25th Anniversary edition of IT from CD they'd be willing to sell?

Brian861
05-15-2019, 12:02 AM
Anyone have an extra dust jacket for the signed 25th Anniversary edition of IT from CD they'd be willing to sell?

Might be worth a shot to check with CD.

Ben Eads
05-15-2019, 12:09 PM
Anyone have an extra dust jacket for the signed 25th Anniversary edition of IT from CD they'd be willing to sell?

Already did and they said they have none. =(

webstar1000
05-15-2019, 12:24 PM

They come up on eBay all the time mate

Ben Eads
05-15-2019, 12:41 PM

Then I'll keep a lookout. Thanks! But if anyone has one for sale, please let me know. I'll make it worth your while. ;)

Garrell
05-16-2019, 07:13 AM
Looking for a decent 1st/1st Carrie

Randall Flagg
05-17-2019, 12:06 PM
Need a signed The Stand. First Doubleday version, 1st edition.

Randall Flagg
05-17-2019, 12:09 PM
Need not be fine.
Good plus is ok.

kingfan2323
05-17-2019, 03:01 PM
Hi All. I am looking for a nice hardcover copy of The Stephen King Companion: Four Decades of Fear from the Master of Horror (Hardcover)
by George Beahm (2015)

Love it but HCs seem to be on the rare side.

TnTzDad
05-18-2019, 06:16 AM
Looking for a F/F 1st Bachman Books HC

playdohman
05-18-2019, 09:58 AM

Then I'll keep a lookout. Thanks! But if anyone has one for sale, please let me know. I'll make it worth your while. ;)

Hi Ben, I sent you a pm.

-Patrick

Ben Eads
05-18-2019, 11:49 AM

Hi Ben, I sent you a pm.

-Patrick

Thanks, Patrick!

Sorry about the confusion. It is a signed numbered edition I'm looking for. I've corrected my post above. And thank you so much for looking out for me! I'm still on the prowl.

webstar1000
05-22-2019, 03:59 AM
I am trying to get every lettered that is different than the number. So Stand or Gunslinger wouldn't count. Anyone have:
-Gwendys
-Incoming Sleeping Beauies
-Joyland
-Dolans
-Dystopia
-PS Carrie
-Roman Salems
-From a Buick 8
-Matching set of SOD's

kingfan2323
05-22-2019, 12:35 PM
Hi All,
Posted on the PS board but looking for good price on:

Skeleton Crew (Red cover)
Night Shift (Blue Skull)
Salem’s Lot Traycase (Centipede Press Gift Edition; SK Collector)
Under the Dome (Blk Slipcover, Blk Traycase, Blk/Blue Trade Slipcover; Cemetery Dance)
11/22/63 (Red Traycase; Cemetery Dance)
Charlie the Choo Choo (Slipcase; Cemetery Dance)
ANYTHING DARK TOWER RELATED #246

That blue skull cover is a lil rascal! Ha!

willybusmc
05-26-2019, 06:49 AM
I'm looking for an End of Watch slipcase by CD. Anyone got anything? The only one I've seen for sale recently is a full set of all three Mr. Mercedes books in CD slips on ebay. I already have two of the three though. Much appreciated.

OneFathom
05-29-2019, 06:55 PM
Anyone have an extra:

*DTI Plume ARC (The "Dark Tower" text variant cover not the Orange Plume version)
*DTII Plume Special Reader's Copy (Black cover)
*DTIV Plume ARC

kingfan2323
05-30-2019, 07:23 PM
Hi All,

Looking for a couple Dark Tower books.

The Waste Lands 1st Grant.
Wizards and Glass 1st Grant.

Looking for them on the cheap BUT here is the thing: need them Fine/mint condition but do not need any Dust Jackets or they can be in bad shape.

Not sure if anyone can help.

seeking: anything DT related #246
Night Shift Anniversary Ed. (blue skull cover)

surly
05-31-2019, 06:52 PM
Looking for signed (prefer inscribed) 1st US of any of these titles:

The Green Mile (Scribner HC edition)
Hearts in Atlantis
TGWLTG
Everything’s Eventual
Duma Key
On Writing

PM if you would like to discuss.
Thanks!

webstar1000
06-02-2019, 04:30 AM
I am trying to get every lettered that is different than the number. So Stand or Gunslinger wouldn't count. Anyone have:
-Gwendys
-Incoming Sleeping Beauties. GOT IT
-Joyland
-Dolans
-Dystopia
-PS Carrie
-Roman Salems
-From a Buick 8. GOT IT
-Matching set of SOD's

Knocked off two more. Only a few left to get but no cash left:(

Ben Eads
06-02-2019, 06:01 PM
Anyone willing to trade their gift edition of The Shining by Sub Press for the following:

The Dark Tower 4: Wizard and Glass. 1st edition, Grant Books. F/F Or...

The Fireman by Joe Hill SNL by PS Publishing. F/F

Thanks!

Garrell
06-04-2019, 04:48 AM
Looking for a Carrie 1/1

webstar1000
06-04-2019, 04:20 PM
Drawing of the three S/L....
Would take any number too

Terrymorton
06-06-2019, 11:34 AM
Looking for the waterstones edition of revival with the blue page edges.

webstar1000
06-07-2019, 04:46 AM
Anyone want to move any of the following? I have a lady looking to fill some holes in her collection.

Doc Sleep S/L
Buick 8 S/L
FDNS S/L
Christine S/L
S Crew S/L
EOTD S/L
Talisman S/L
2nd Gunslinger
Cujo S/L
Riding the Bullet in the Red case
Coffin Stand

If you have any and looking for some $$ let me know!

Brian861
06-07-2019, 10:11 AM
Anyone want to move any of the following? I have a lady looking to fill some holes in her collection.

Doc Sleep S/L
Buick 8 S/L
FDNS S/L
Christine S/L
S Crew S/L
EOTD S/L
Talisman S/L
2nd Gunslinger
Cujo S/L
Riding the Bullet in the Red case
Coffin Stand

If you have any and looking for some $$ let me know!

DRP was advertising a copy of the Coffin Stand on their site. Not sure if it's still available.

Cook
06-07-2019, 02:00 PM
DRP ?

HONKYTONKSMASH
06-07-2019, 02:01 PM
Dark Regions Press

Cook
06-07-2019, 02:02 PM
Dark Regions Press

Thanks

Cook
06-07-2019, 02:10 PM
Does anybody happen to know what "Doc Sleep S/L", the "Coffin Stand S/L" & "Black House S/L" are going for these days?
I'm thinking of selling or trading mine.

HONKYTONKSMASH
06-07-2019, 02:13 PM
Does anybody happen to know what "Doc Sleep S/L" & the "Coffin Stand" are going for these days?

Last few sleep s/l ive seen have been 550-600
Stand has steadily been 23-2500

kingfan2323
06-07-2019, 02:14 PM
Does anybody happen to know what "Doc Sleep S/L" & the "Coffin Stand" are going for these days?

Last few sleep s/l ive seen have been 550-600
Stand has steadily been 23-2500

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSounds right to me.

OneFathom
06-08-2019, 11:51 AM
Anybody got a spare Wizard & Glass (PLUME ARC) for trade/sale?

Ben Eads
06-09-2019, 05:06 PM
Anybody have a UK Hardcover version of Clive Barker's The Scarlet Gospels?

kingfan2323
06-11-2019, 09:27 AM
Help! A member here had an auto signature stating they were seeking "all King art portfolios". Can anyone help me out on who that is? Thanks

andyg75
06-11-2019, 09:57 AM
I’m hoping somebody, somewhere, can help me complete a set. I’m looking for #78 of the 1/150 limitation of PS Publishing’s Colorado Kid, the Miller version.

I have one to trade, or can buy outright if preferred, and I’ll pay shipping both ways.

🤞🤞🤞

bdwyer19
06-11-2019, 10:11 AM
I am looking for a slipcase that will fit my signed copy of The Best American Short Stories 2007. I could always go the Jeff Whiley route, but I don’t need any other slipcases right now, and the overseas shipping can get expensive.

tippy4
06-11-2019, 10:47 AM
Brian.

If you want to measure the book and send me the measurements, I will order one too.

I need two other cases as well.....so we would be ordering four total.

You pay 25% of the shipping cost from the UK, plus the cost of the case, plus the cost to ship from me to you.

Let me know.

jsmcmullen92
06-11-2019, 02:13 PM
Help! A member here had an auto signature stating they were seeking "all King art portfolios". Can anyone help me out on who that is? Thanks

I think that's Nick aka the other KingFan Kingfan24 but I can't remeber if its him

Br!an
06-11-2019, 02:20 PM

I think that's Nick aka the other KingFan Kingfan24 but I can't remeber if its him

It's him. Here's his PM. (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/private.php?do=newpm&u=16228)

kingfan2323
06-11-2019, 02:29 PM

It's him. Here's his PM. (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/private.php?do=newpm&u=16228)Thanks a lot to both of you.

ur2ndbiggestfan
06-15-2019, 11:13 AM
If anyone has a 1st of the UK Tesco white edition of SLEEPING BEAUTIES to sell, I am extremely interested!!!

ur2ndbiggestfan
06-15-2019, 02:25 PM
If anyone has a 1st of the UK Tesco white edition of SLEEPING BEAUTIES to sell, I am extremely interested!!!

Never mind, found one on E-Bay!

Cook
06-15-2019, 04:19 PM
Looking for 1st/1st US trade ed. of "Hearts in Atlantis" Flat signed or inscribed by Mr. King
Premium, mint/as new, F/F (whatever you want to call it)
(I do not care about condition of dust-jacket)

Also looking for 1st/1st US trade ed. of "Tommyknockers" signed &/or inscribed by Mr. King
(I do not care about condition of dust-jacket)

If it matters... these will be for me, not for reselling.
Please PM me to discuss.
Thanks

Patrick
06-15-2019, 10:09 PM
Brian.

If you want to measure the book and send me the measurements, I will order one too.

You pay 25% of the shipping cost from the UK, plus the cost of the case, plus the cost to ship from me to you.

Let me know.
Rick and Brian, I’d go in for one of the same case Brian wants, if it’s not too late.
Rick, what are your other two, if you don’t mind me asking? Maybe you’ll spur my memory of what I need.

Fsmdr
06-16-2019, 08:27 AM
Brian.

Let me know.
Rick and Brian, I’d go in for one of the same case Brian wants, if it’s not too late.
Rick, what are your other two, if you don’t mind me asking? Maybe you’ll spur my memory of what I need.

Rick & Brian,

Count me in for one too please. Also need 1 Whiley Martian slipcase for myself! Be happy to pay my share of shipping.

bdwyer19
06-16-2019, 08:29 AM
Brian.

Let me know.

Patrick - I think right now we are ordering five cases. I need a case for a Desperation 1st edition and for The Best American Short Stories. I still need to get Rick the measurements (sorry Rick!). He is going to be doing the ordering, so depending on how many slipcases are typically included in a shipment, Rick would be the best person to answer how many more we should include in an order. But if it means lowering the total shipment cost for each of us, I'm all for it!

tippy4
06-17-2019, 12:17 PM
Julianna and Patrick.....we will take care of you.

Lot of pressure Brian to get those measurements right!

:biggrin:

Patrick
06-17-2019, 01:05 PM

Thanks, Brian and Rick.

Brian, we’re all counting on you! :D

bdwyer19
06-17-2019, 02:17 PM
Ok... I have a measurement question then. The last time I worked with Jeff, I requested a Desperation slipcase, and gave him measurements of 9.5 x 6.5 x 2.25 inches. It ended up being a little too small. Luckily, I had a Dreamcatcher that was in need of a slipcase, and it fit perfectly, so I wasn’t bothered by it. But now that I am requesting another Desperation case, does anyone know what the measurements (with a Broadart) would be?

tippy4
06-17-2019, 02:20 PM
When you say too small....do you mean the thickness of the book?.....meaning the 2.25" measurement?

bdwyer19
06-17-2019, 02:51 PM
When you say too small....do you mean the thickness of the book?.....meaning the 2.25" measurement?

Actually it was the height. The width of the book fits just fine, but the case isn’t tall enough to fit properly.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190617/4aa7d9b6681044fce4b0378b7ab1f45d.jpg

George at C-Springs
06-17-2019, 04:32 PM
Received Sleeping Beauties #373 today; if anyone received #186 and is willing to trade please drop me a note! Thx - George

Fsmdr
06-17-2019, 08:22 PM

Sounds good Rick! Thank you, let me know.

webstar1000
06-19-2019, 05:40 AM
Looking for a DT2 and Wind Through the Keyhole S/L. Thanks!

Randall Flagg
06-21-2019, 12:02 PM
Bachman Books Trade Hardback 1st edition.

andyg75
06-22-2019, 12:18 AM
I know I sound like a broken record, but the search continues:

Looking for:

Wizard & Glass Hodder UK s/l #157/500
Charlie The Choo Choo UK #157/1000
Dark Tower Portfolio #157/1000

I’m also looking for the following:

Colorado Kid PS (1/150 limitation), any of numbers 72, 78 and 149.

I have trades on all these, and will cover shipping both ways, or I can buy outright.

Terrymorton
06-22-2019, 03:07 PM
It recently came to my attention that there is a Barnes and noble variant of the first edition hardcover of Revival. So I am now on the hunt for one.

I’ll make it worth your while.

Randall Flagg
06-22-2019, 04:22 PM
It recently came to my attention that there is a Barnes and noble variant of the first edition hardcover of Revival. So I am now on the hunt for one.

They are out there. I may even have an extra or two. I'll look.

ur2ndbiggestfan
06-22-2019, 04:59 PM
There are lots of different REVIVALs.
Sorry, I just felt like taking a picture.

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/lotsoREVIVALs.JPG

Terrymorton
06-22-2019, 05:52 PM
There are lots of different REVIVALs.
Sorry, I just felt like taking a picture.

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/lotsoREVIVALs.JPG

Wow those are beautiful. I’m afraid to ask if all of those have something different about them. Thank you for sharing. Now I’m jealous.

Terrymorton
06-22-2019, 05:54 PM

They are out there. I may even have an extra or two. I'll look.

Awesome! Please let me know if you have an extra you’d be willing to part with.

Cook
06-22-2019, 06:02 PM
I'm willing to pay a premium for:

1st/1st US trade ed. of "Cell" Flat signed or inscribed by Mr. King

1st/1st US trade ed. of "Hearts in Atlantis" Flat signed or inscribed by Mr. King

1st/1st US trade ed. of "Tommyknockers" signed &/or inscribed by Mr. King

Please PM me to discuss.
Thanks

ur2ndbiggestfan
06-22-2019, 06:17 PM
[QUOTE

Wow those are beautiful. I’m afraid to ask if all of those have something different about them. Thank you for sharing. Now I’m jealous.[/QUOTE]

I think there are 3 or 4 pairs of the same, at least.

picontin
06-23-2019, 04:33 AM
Anyone in UK selling a S/L copy of Sleeping Beauties for a reasonable price?
Thanks.

herbertwest
06-23-2019, 04:48 AM

If i remember correcntly, Randall pointed it to us, and it mentions B&N instead of booksellers in the description?

Room 217 Caretaker
06-23-2019, 04:57 AM
The wording on the variant jacket can be seen here:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showwiki.php?title=Stephen+King+First+Editions:Rev ival&redirect=no

Mulleins

kingfan2323
06-23-2019, 08:35 AM
Looking for Viking The Gunslinger first. Text block needs to be fine. Thanks. DONE! Thanks TerryMorton!

ianlever99
06-24-2019, 11:26 AM
Given we have more members in this group thought I would post my most wanted here just in case someone knows of its whereabouts.

It is PS Publishing’s Lettered Edition of Thinner - letter P.

I have a PC version (Number 3) along with some cash to trade so you don’t actually lose the book itself 👍

I would consider a different letter for the right deal. You can email me at ianlever@yahoo.com

Randall Flagg
06-24-2019, 01:06 PM
Bachman Books Trade Hardback 1st edition.

Please help.
I'll pay market price.

Munnecom
06-27-2019, 01:43 AM
Having recently sold my S/L, I'm now looking for a trade hardcover of Under the Dome. US/UK/BCE, umpteenth printing, whatever. I just want it to be fine/fine, if possible.

Thank you!

andyg75
06-27-2019, 11:19 AM
Looking for a U.K. 1/1 Sleeping Beauties, the WH Smith purple edition with the snake on the board

OneFathom
06-30-2019, 08:52 PM
Just one —*Wizard and Glass Advance Review Copy (ARC; Plume). Holler if you're down to trade/sell. Thanks!

playdohman
07-02-2019, 07:20 PM
Looking for a Wind Through The Keyhole s/l.

HONKYTONKSMASH
07-15-2019, 08:58 AM
Six Stories traycase(Betts)

Room 217 Caretaker
07-16-2019, 07:14 AM
I'm in need of a Fine Delores Claiborne first edition jacket (book is optional).

I have much to trade if anyone has an extra.

I've tried to get a couple from eBay (but you know how that goes). They say "FINE" or "MINT"....hahahahahaha.....when they show up, not even close.

Mulleins

Randall Flagg
07-16-2019, 08:02 AM
Still looking for a Bachman Books trade 1st in VG or better condition.

firemonkey66
07-16-2019, 09:03 AM

This one looks to be in decent shape, was listed yesterday on eBay. Same price as the one sold on Betts in the last upload.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F27 3930720099

tippy4
07-16-2019, 12:00 PM

This one looks to be in decent shape, was listed yesterday on eBay. Same price as the one sold on Betts in the last upload.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F27 3930720099

I would ask them if they would take $225.

The Library Policeman
07-16-2019, 12:59 PM
Long shot probably... BUT does anyone have a spare slipcase for the Phantasia Press S/L of Firestarter?

Randall Flagg
07-17-2019, 02:17 PM

I'm willing to pay up to $275 for a vg or better.

webstar1000
07-18-2019, 05:13 AM
I am looking for a dark tower one and two. Looking to complete a set. Numbers don’t matter. Would love PC if possible

webstar1000
07-18-2019, 05:22 PM
Anyone with a NF-F Carrie?

TnTzDad
07-18-2019, 05:27 PM
ISO NAL 1sts of Long Walk & Road Work NF or better.

knightmare
07-19-2019, 05:34 PM
Anyone want to sell the sold out Suntup Shining 1st Paperback Large Print?

Randall Flagg
07-19-2019, 06:34 PM
I have 2 extra. $999 for one.

knightmare
07-19-2019, 06:53 PM
I have 2 extra. $999 for one.

Thanks, but I’ll pass. I believe I understand now that subscription ones were separated so I’ll eventually get it.

Randall Flagg
07-19-2019, 07:21 PM
I was actually kidding. I'm sure you will obtain one for far less than my joke price.

knightmare
07-19-2019, 07:33 PM
I was actually kidding. I'm sure you will obtain one for far less than my joke price.

I didn’t think you were joking. I did ask when I thought I wouldn’t be getting it, and I’d pay a premium if it wasn’t the case. That being said, I do have to draw a line and I thought “All due respect, I’m gonna pass”.

Cook
07-19-2019, 07:53 PM

I didn’t think you were joking. I did ask when I thought I wouldn’t be getting it, and I’d pay a premium if it wasn’t the case. That being said, I do have to draw a line and I thought “All due respect, I’m gonna pass”.

I have absolutely no idea whats going on here ??
"Suntup Shining 1st Paperback Large Print", seriously.. did I miss something ? Suntup Shining?

knightmare
07-19-2019, 08:11 PM

"Suntup Shining 1st Paperback Large Print", seriously.. did I miss something ? Suntup Shining?

The Art Prints. That one is sold out, I’m guessing because some were damaged...that and it’s righteous.

surly
07-19-2019, 09:17 PM
Looking for a top shelf copy of the first Signet paperback edition of CARRIE.

knightmare
07-20-2019, 07:56 AM

The Art Prints. That one is sold out, I’m guessing because some were damaged...that and it’s righteous.

Bumping up the request for the Suntup Art Print of The Shining 1st Paperback, turns out that one won't be part of the subscription and I'd like to own it...

jreitan47
07-21-2019, 04:44 PM
I'm looking for Phantasmagoria (Stephen King Newsletter, ed. George Beahm)... -Issues 1, 2, and 3 and any after #10. Please email me at JonathanReitan@gmail.com Thank you!

Ari_Racing
07-21-2019, 05:32 PM
I'm looking for Phantasmagoria (Stephen King Newsletter, ed. George Beahm)... -Issues 1, 2, and 3 and any after #10. Please email me at JonathanReitan@gmail.com Thank you!

Gotta check. I THink I have some numbers extra but I'm not sure if are those.

I'm also after number 12.

herbertwest
07-22-2019, 12:45 AM

What a coincidence : I ordered a few copies off ebay last week
How many issues are there?

Ari_Racing
07-22-2019, 06:54 AM

herbertwest
07-22-2019, 07:54 AM
I have 7 on my way, but I have no idea which numbers they are
> https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/SHQAAOSwvipdLz20/s-l1600.jpg
> https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/T3wAAOSwz4ZdLz3L/s-l1600.jpg
> https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/TmIAAOSwxKBdLz3m/s-l1600.jpg
> https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/cewAAOSwP2ddLz4E/s-l1600.jpg

Randall Flagg
07-22-2019, 07:59 AM
1-3 Reprint edition
?
?

webstar1000
07-23-2019, 03:28 PM
I am looking for a dark tower one and two. Looking to complete a set. Numbers don’t matter. Would love PC if possible

Scored a 2! Just need the Slinger S/L now! Also looking to buy a Doubleday set numbered. Anyone?

Cook
07-23-2019, 04:33 PM
Still looking for a few and willing to pay a premium for:

1st/1st US trade ed. of "Nightmares & Dreamscapes" Flat signed or inscribed by Mr. King

1st/1st US trade ed. of "Hearts in Atlantis" Flat signed or inscribed by Mr. King

1st/1st US trade ed. of "Tommyknockers" signed &/or inscribed by Mr. King

1st/1st US trade ed. of "Cell" Flat signed or inscribed by Mr. King

Please PM me to discuss.
Thanks

kingfan2323
07-23-2019, 07:59 PM
Would anyone be interested in trading an IT S/L #512 (plus cash or book(s)) for one with matching number art portfolio?

Thx

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
Ready Plyer One Sub Press S/L

webstar1000
07-24-2019, 04:24 AM
If someone is looking to make a few bucks. I have a chap looking for some rare birds:
- Dark Man lettered
- red number Eyes if the Dragon
-Pretty pony S/l
-nebel
-Tom Gordon S/l
-Christine lettered
-Talisman lettered
-Danae lettered
-Uk WTTKH S/l
-UK doc sleep S/l
- Folio Shining 1/110
-FDNS BCE 1/100

knightmare
07-24-2019, 05:06 AM
Seeking a pristine 1st print of Different Seasons. What is a fair price on that?

Randall Flagg
07-24-2019, 01:21 PM
$100 plus for a F/F copy.

Kingfan24
07-24-2019, 05:26 PM
If someone is looking to make a few bucks. I have a chap looking for some rare birds:
- Dark Man lettered
-Pretty pony S/l
-nebel
-Tom Gordon S/l
-Christine lettered
-Talisman lettered
-Danae lettered
-Uk WTTKH S/l
-UK doc sleep S/l
- Folio Shining 1/110
-FDNS BCE 1/100

That FDNS is a tough one ain’t it 😜

Mr. Rabbit Trick
07-24-2019, 08:21 PM
- Dark Man lettered
-Pretty pony S/l
-nebel
-Tom Gordon S/l
-Christine lettered
-Talisman lettered
-Danae lettered
-Uk WTTKH S/l
-UK doc sleep S/l
- Folio Shining 1/110
-FDNS BCE 1/100

Not as tough as Danse Lettered.

webstar1000
07-25-2019, 08:36 AM
- Dark Man lettered
-Pretty pony S/l
-nebel
-Tom Gordon S/l
-Christine lettered
-Talisman lettered
-Danae lettered
-Uk WTTKH S/l
-UK doc sleep S/l
- Folio Shining 1/110
-FDNS BCE 1/100

Not as tough as Danse Lettered.

Ironically secured the Danse. AND not the FDNS. haha But I agree with ya for sure.

knightmare
07-25-2019, 03:15 PM
Anyone want to sell their rights to Suntup The Road Lettered?

knightmare
07-26-2019, 09:55 AM
Looking to buy a Suntup Misery paperweight cube, will pay $200

webstar1000
07-26-2019, 10:03 AM
Looking to buy a Suntup Misery paperweight cube, will pay $200

They go for like $250-300 my man!

knightmare
07-26-2019, 10:07 AM
There’s one for about $250 shipped on eBay and taking offers, but wanted to see if anyone here wanted to sell before I grabbed that one.

webstar1000
07-26-2019, 10:13 AM
There’s one for about $250 shipped on eBay and taking offers, but wanted to see if anyone here wanted to sell before I grabbed that one.

Nice! Good move!

knightmare
07-26-2019, 10:18 AM
You got me anxious...so I sent them an offer :)

Edit: Accepted, no longer in the market but I did clear the eBay board if someone wants to swoop in and sell. It had 14 watchers.

Randall Flagg
07-28-2019, 07:07 AM
Still desperately seeking a Bachman Books hardback 1st in VG condition. Please help.

knightmare
07-28-2019, 09:38 AM
Still desperately seeking a Bachman Books hardback 1st in VG condition. Please help.

Is that the one that is Four Early Novels or another one?

Br!an
07-28-2019, 10:58 AM

Yes

It's this one. www.thedarktower.org/First+Editions:Bachman+Books+The+-+Trade+HC (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showwiki.php?title=Stephen+King+First+Editions:Bac hman+Books+The+-+Trade+HC)

knightmare
07-28-2019, 11:05 AM

Yes

It's this one. www.thedarktower.org/First+Editions:Bachman+Books+The+-+Trade+HC (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showwiki.php?title=Stephen+King+First+Editions:Bac hman+Books+The+-+Trade+HC)

Thanks, I thought I had found it but it was BCE....

tippy4
07-28-2019, 11:11 AM
I have a S/L copy of The Waste Lands (DT3) and a S/L copy of The Dark Tower (DT7).

Looking to trade both for their PC counterparts.

PM me if interested.

Thanks

The Library Policeman
07-28-2019, 02:07 PM

There’s one on ebay, J but it’s waaay overpriced IMO

https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Bachman-Books-Stephen-King-1st-Edition-1st-Print-Fine/223603490463?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.S EED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20180105095858%26meid%3D9e364 67dec8b4150af65ef6e9d0e1fd1%26pid%3D100904%26rk%3D 2%26rkt%3D20%26sd%3D293168335971%26itm%3D223603490 463%26pg%3D2509164&_trksid=p2509164.c100904.m5276&redirect=mobile

webstar1000
07-28-2019, 06:52 PM
Anyone got a Skelton crew S/l?

TnTzDad
07-29-2019, 04:22 AM

There’s one on ebay, J but it’s waaay overpriced IMO

https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Bachman-Books-Stephen-King-1st-Edition-1st-Print-Fine/223603490463?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.S EED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20180105095858%26meid%3D9e364 67dec8b4150af65ef6e9d0e1fd1%26pid%3D100904%26rk%3D 2%26rkt%3D20%26sd%3D293168335971%26itm%3D223603490 463%26pg%3D2509164&_trksid=p2509164.c100904.m5276&redirect=mobile

Take it or leave it. He won't negotiate at all.

herbertwest
08-02-2019, 04:04 AM

So, I have : 1-3, 5-8

Meaning I am missing 4 and 9-12, and would settle with photocopies or pictures :D

andyg75
08-06-2019, 11:16 AM
Looking for the following if anyone is selling:

The Shining Folio Society s/l 1/110
Wizard & Glass H&S UK s/l #157 (I have #187 to trade or can buy outright)
Dark Tower Portfolio #157 ( I have #187 to trade or can buy outright)
Firestarter s/l July 8 signing date

vincent
08-08-2019, 12:34 AM

I just came across this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King-The-Bachman-Books-First-Edition-Hardcover/223616079936?hash=item34108e9840:g:bLoAAOSwNYFdS9M 9 (https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King-The-Bachman-Books-First-Edition-Hardcover/223616079936?hash=item34108e9840:g:bLoAAOSwNYFdS9M 9)

The seller is a member of Kris & Chad's FB group.

Don't know if you are still looking, if this is the condition you are looking for, or if the price is acceptable, but I thought it couldn't hurt to share.

herbertwest
08-08-2019, 05:00 AM
Does anyone have the Cavalier & Gallery that includes the first publication of "Weeds" and "The Crate"?

I would be interested in a scan / high def picture of the covers please, cf below.

Thank you

https://cover.stephen-king.de/uploads/250x5506.jpg https://cover.stephen-king.de/uploads/250x7544.jpg

webstar1000
08-08-2019, 05:25 AM
Skeleton Crew S/L?

Randall Flagg
08-08-2019, 06:44 AM

I just came across this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King-The-Bachman-Books-First-Edition-Hardcover/223616079936?hash=item34108e9840:g:bLoAAOSwNYFdS9M 9 (https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King-The-Bachman-Books-First-Edition-Hardcover/223616079936?hash=item34108e9840:g:bLoAAOSwNYFdS9M 9)

The seller is a member of Kris & Chad's FB group.

Don't know if you are still looking, if this is the condition you are looking for, or if the price is acceptable, but I thought it couldn't hurt to share.
Thanks for the help. I found what I needed.

kingfan2323
08-15-2019, 05:57 PM
Hoping you guys can help me with:

Dead Zone (1st) F/F or NF

THX

Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF

willybusmc
08-16-2019, 03:47 AM
Im looking for a flat-signed Cell 1st. No specific condition in mind, but obviously better is preferred. I know one just sold on Betts, and there are a few on eBay. I’m not a fan of buying flat-signed from eBay, as I am just not too comfortable with the signatures out there. I would prefer to buy from someone here.

Beverly Marsh
08-16-2019, 03:51 AM
Thanks to David and elsewhere the portion of my collection I wanted to let go of has been let go. Now I can focus on reprioritizing. I'd like to start with completing my firsts collection. I'm missing Carrie and Salem's Lot. If anyone has either or both of these they want to sell or could keep your eyes peeled for them please PM me! Thank you!

tippy4
08-18-2019, 11:22 AM
Looking for a UK 1st edition of Wizard and Glass.....near fine or better condition.

Thanks!

Mr. Rabbit Trick
08-18-2019, 01:41 PM
Looking for a UK 1st edition of Wizard and Glass.....near fine or better condition.

Thanks!

The UK 1st is a paperback with French Flaps.

Brian861
08-20-2019, 12:47 AM
In need of a Fine 1st/1st copy of Pet Sematary the book alone. DJ condition doesn't matter. Thanks!

s0lace
08-21-2019, 08:16 PM
Hi all, looking for CD Gift Editions of Buick 8, Full Dark, and Doctor Sleep. Just wondering if someone had extras, or was looking to move em'

Thanks for any/all help.

Randall Flagg
08-22-2019, 07:53 AM
Hi all, looking for CD Gift Editions of Buick 8, Full Dark, and Doctor Sleep. Just wondering if someone had extras, or was looking to move em'

Thanks for any/all help.
I sent you an email.

jsmcmullen92
08-22-2019, 08:12 AM

Thanks for any/all help.

If RF doesn't hook you up I have all 3

sullichin
08-24-2019, 08:57 AM
Looking for an Insomnia S/L! nevrmind!

superpm
08-26-2019, 09:37 PM
Cemetery Dance - The Shining Lettered Artist Edition # RR

webstar1000
08-27-2019, 01:45 PM
Still looking to fill holes in my collection. Dystopia letter, PS Carrie Letter, Dolans letter.... those are my top ones for now!

Beverly Marsh
08-30-2019, 05:15 AM
Thanks to David and elsewhere the portion of my collection I wanted to let go of has been let go. Now I can focus on reprioritizing. I'd like to start with completing my firsts collection. I'm missing Carrie and Salem's Lot. If anyone has either or both of these they want to sell or could keep your eyes peeled for them please PM me! Thank you!

Bumping.
Salem's found. Still looking for a Carrie. Holy crow these suckers are scarce or WAY overpriced!

Fsmdr
08-30-2019, 08:28 AM

Bumping.
Salem's found. Still looking for a Carrie. Holy crow these suckers are scarce or WAY overpriced!

Which? The Salem's or Carrie?

Beverly Marsh
08-30-2019, 08:45 AM

Bumping.

Which? The Salem's or Carrie?

Carrie.
The Salems was pretty easy to find and I got it for a good price. These Carries in the wild are either wicked expensive or ex library copies.

tippy4
08-31-2019, 07:44 AM
Still looking for a UK Insomnia 1st with a NF or better DJ.

shaq
09-03-2019, 04:04 AM
Still looking out for number 24.

Thanks

Ricky
09-03-2019, 03:46 PM
Kind of small potatoes, but anyone have a reading copy of On Writing that they want to get rid of?

webstar1000
09-05-2019, 12:33 PM
If anyone has a bunch of books they want to sell. I’ll buy them cash up front. King 1st, gift, limited or lettered.
Send me a note!

Randall Flagg
09-07-2019, 10:57 AM
Wanted:
King signed 1st/1st Hardback-The Bachman Books. Willing to pay a pretty penny.

Randall Flagg
09-07-2019, 03:23 PM
If anyone has a bunch of books they want to sell. I’ll buy them cash up front. King 1st, gift, limited or lettered.
Send me a note!

Sent you a note. Never received a response.

webstar1000
09-08-2019, 12:07 AM
Send me a note!

In Iceland brother. My phone doesn’t work here so I won’t get it till Monday when I’m home. Email me? That works as have wifi

Randall Flagg
09-08-2019, 06:04 AM
Send me a note!

In Iceland brother. My phone doesn’t work here so I won’t get it till Monday when I’m home. Email me? That works as have wifi

Forgot about that. Sorry.

Terrymorton
09-11-2019, 10:01 PM
I know this is a long shot but I’m looking for a hodder and stoughton edition of Revival signed. (Non facsimile) thank you

surly
09-12-2019, 10:29 AM
Wanted:

Hey RF- Did you ever find one of these? it looks like someone might be gearing up to sell one over on Kris' FB group - looks like a nice signature contemporary to the book.

webstar1000
09-12-2019, 10:30 AM
Wanted:

Hey RF- Did you ever find one of these? it looks like someone might be gearing up to sell one over on Kris' FB group - looks like a nice signature contemporary to the book.

Yes he will sell and sig is mint RF. Want me to write him?

andyg75
09-14-2019, 12:16 AM
Looking for Colorado Kid 1/33 limitations for Chadbourne and Potter (3/33) and/or Miller and Potter (4/33) if anyone has any of these available

Garrell
09-15-2019, 06:18 PM
Couldn’t find an others wanted, so:
Goblins Josh Malerman

Room 217 Caretaker
09-16-2019, 02:52 PM
Anyone have an extra Charlie the Choo Choo Slipcase from CD?

Mulleins

wizardsrainbow
09-16-2019, 05:21 PM
Anyone have an extra Charlie the Choo Choo Slipcase from CD?

Mulleins

Ralph is first for sure but if there are more to be had, I'm looking for up to 5.

sullichin
09-19-2019, 08:03 AM
Wanted:
Eyes of the Dragon S/L
a nice Pet Sematary 1st trade.
A Gunslinger 1st trade dust jacket that's in better condition than mine (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?377-Your-New-Pride-and-Joy!&p=1164335#post1164335)

webstar1000
09-19-2019, 10:52 AM
I got a signed Carrie a month ago or so (showed it here and sold it) and it had a tear in the end papers. IT would have been an AWESOME book to keep. I am still looking for one... a signed Carrie. I would even consider a newer signature if it was a super nice copy. Thanks

I am looking to fill still a few holes in my lettereds:
-Colorado Kid set of 33... would like to get them all
-Dystopia letter
-Carrie letter

ONE I STRUGGLE with.. SOD set. I hate them to be honest and have had them twice and sold them.. BUT I would get them if the price was right. A matching set would be nice... thanks

The Library Policeman
09-24-2019, 02:10 PM
Anyone have one of the Creepshow #0 comic books they’d be willing to part with?

Terrymorton
09-25-2019, 09:37 PM
Looking for a Salem’s lot 1st/1st 2nd state. Fine or near fine. Would have to be willing to do payment plan via partial.ly or something similar. Will pay up to $3500.

andyg75
09-26-2019, 11:08 AM
Looking for Colorado Kid S/L (1/150) Potter #137, and also Colorado Kid S/L (1/33) Potter, either #3 or #4

I’m also looking for Colorado Kid (1/33) Chadbourne and Miller #25

webstar1000
09-27-2019, 07:12 AM
Willing to pay up to $1500 + shipping for a S/L Firestarter... anyone?

TCCBodhi
09-30-2019, 05:38 PM
I'm hoping that someone here has the #95 CD Numbered IT to trade for my #92. I've got most of the other #95s and would love to get a hold of the matching copy of IT.

jsmcmullen92
10-01-2019, 09:09 AM
I'm hoping that someone here has the #95 CD Numbered IT to trade for my #92. I've got most of the other #95s and would love to get a hold of the matching copy of IT.

Where the hell you been?!?! Hope all is well

Roseannebarr
10-01-2019, 11:16 AM

Where the hell you been?!?! Hope all is well

I was thinking the same thing! I missed you! thought you gave up the King!

TCCBodhi
10-01-2019, 09:15 PM
I got burned out on social media during the last election cycle and flame wars in various places, and pretty much dropped off the digital map. Also, a MUCH reduced income has pretty much stopped my collecting for now, and watching too closely here is dangerous for me. ;) I try to keep up with CD, PS (though I failed on The Stand) and regular US 1sts. Looking forward to a day when I can expand my collection again. The thought popped into my mind about this possible trade and figured I'd post before I forgot to do it. Miss interacting with you all though!

shaq
10-03-2019, 07:20 AM
Black House SL Number 24 if anyone has that squirreled away.

Following Dolso's sale of the Skeleton Crew SL no 24 last month @ $650 (which I missed out on), it got my attention, and is one of my last few SL's that I would like to complete my collection. (Eyes of the Dragon and Christine at a later date).

So, if anyone is wanting to sell their copy of Skeleton Crew, at similar price to Dolso's, I would be greatly interested.

surly
10-05-2019, 08:51 AM
just a few days away, so thought i would try one more time:
im going to be at the Sommerville event but missed out on a deluxe ticket. if anyone is expecting to have an extra book to sell, send me a dm and we can talk.
hope to see some of you there.

Randall Flagg
10-05-2019, 12:49 PM
just a few days away, so thought i would try one more time:
im going to be at the Sommerville event but missed out on a deluxe ticket. if anyone is expecting to have an extra book to sell, send me a dm and we can talk.
hope to see some of you there.

Another member here was offering one.
Try the King, Hill signing thread.

Member is superpm

vincent
10-10-2019, 01:00 AM
Would anyone who has Adelina February 1980 (with On Becoming a Brand Name) be willing to take pictures of the essay and send them to me? I would be forever thankful.

herbertwest
10-10-2019, 08:57 AM
I dont have that magazine, but otherwise, that essay is also in "Secret Windows". Maybe slightly edited, I dont know

Bev Vincent
10-10-2019, 09:21 AM
I dont have that magazine, but otherwise, that essay is also in "Secret Windows". Maybe slightly edited, I dont know

It's also in the book FEAR ITSELF

vincent
10-10-2019, 09:53 AM

yes thank you both. I'm very familiar with the text, and I have Fear Itself and Secret Windows, but I thought if anyone here has the magazine, and I could get pictures, I could quote from the original source itself, pagenumbers and all.

Cook
10-10-2019, 01:38 PM

yes thank you both. I'm very familiar with the text, and I have Fear Itself and Secret Windows, but I thought if anyone here has the magazine, and I could get pictures, I could quote from the original source itself, pagenumbers and all.

I just curious... are you publishing a book?
Thanks

Fsmdr
10-10-2019, 03:28 PM
Looking for proof copy of Plant part 3.

vincent
10-11-2019, 02:22 AM
Thanks

I work at the literature department of the university of Antwerp. These past two years in my leisure time I've been working on what will hopefully become a PhD dissertation on the topic of how King wrote IT. My plan is to tell the whole story, from the first idea to the first edition.

This site has been a tremendous help, it really has.

I'm far from done, two years minimum before I have anything ready. Progress is quite slow, but I'll get it done and so far it has really been a blast.

ur2ndbiggestfan
10-11-2019, 04:24 AM
Thanks

I work at the literature department of the university of Antwerp. These past two years in my leisure time I've been working on what will hopefully become a PhD dissertation on the topic of how King wrote IT. My plan is to tell the whole story, from the first idea to the first edition.

I'm far from done, two years minimum before I have anything ready. Progress is quite slow, but I'll get it done and so far it has really been a blast.

My god, I wish I had your ambition, dedication and perseverance! Good luck on that project!

Mr. Rabbit Trick
10-11-2019, 04:58 AM

I am going to put my set of three up for sale soon, but I will not break up the set. Sorry.

vincent
10-11-2019, 05:19 AM
Thanks

My god, I wish I had your ambition, dedication and perseverance! Good luck on that project!

Thanks a lot, Steve, much appreciated!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

herbertwest
10-11-2019, 06:23 AM

I am going to put my set of three up for sale soon, but I will not break up the set. Sorry.

Are you selling your collection?

Mr. Rabbit Trick
10-11-2019, 07:28 AM

No way. I'm selling my proofs which are not signed by King. I haven't collected proofs for years.

Merlin1958
10-11-2019, 08:21 PM

No way. I'm selling my proofs which are not signed by King. I haven't collected proofs for years.

Well, in that case I'll give you thirty bucks for all three. Ten bucks a pop, hard cash now in your pocket, me bucko!!!! lol lol If you haven't collected them in years, you need someone to be kind enough to take them off your hands, right?

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

Mr. Rabbit Trick
10-11-2019, 10:11 PM
Well, in that case I'll give you thirty bucks for all three. Ten bucks a pop, hard cash now in your pocket, me bucko!!!! lol lol If you haven't collected them in years, you need someone to be kind enough to take them off your hands, right?

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

You will need to be quick. Your President has put a 25% tax on all imported books starting 18th October. That should do the American children a lot of good!?!

Room 217 Caretaker
10-12-2019, 04:11 AM
All imported books? Can you provide a link to back your story up. Are the UK books printed in China?

Will await your response.

Br!an
10-12-2019, 04:14 AM
Your President has put a 25% tax on all imported books starting 18th October.

"The US will slap tariffs on hundreds of EU products, including "printed books, brochures, leaflets and similar printed matter in single sheets, whether or not folded" from Germany and the UK. "

The UK Publishers Association has corrected a statement that the tariffs included bound books. They now say it doesn't. The American Association of Publishers confirmed the tariffs apply to printed matter in single sheets, saying "finished books do not seem to be currently affected."

Mr. Rabbit Trick
10-12-2019, 06:05 AM
All imported books? Can you provide a link to back your story up. Are the UK books printed in China?

Even worse than books, the 25% tariff includes single malt Scotch whisky.

Merlin1958
10-12-2019, 12:59 PM

Even worse than books, the 25% tariff includes single malt Scotch whisky.

Whoa, now that crosses a line I believe!!! LOL

Cook
10-13-2019, 04:24 AM
Thanks

I agree, quite the endeavor. Wish you all the best :thumbsup:

vincent
10-13-2019, 04:41 AM
Thanks

I agree, quite the endeavor. Wish you all the best :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot!

ur2ndbiggestfan
10-13-2019, 06:04 AM
I call dibs on the 'A' copy of the lettered edition of Vincent's dissertation when it's published by Suntup!

Roseannebarr
10-13-2019, 06:18 AM
I want a gift edition of the dissertation. When King does the forward and signs the book. Do we get automatic first dibs on a matching number with Misery?

Was He on drugs while writing IT?

ur2ndbiggestfan
10-13-2019, 06:42 AM
I'm on drugs right now, Tylenol 3, damn headaches. Sorry to go off topic. It won't happen again until next time.

vincent
10-13-2019, 06:53 AM
I call dibs on the 'A' copy of the lettered edition of Vincent's dissertation when it's published by Suntup!

Haha, wouldn't that be something!

Regarding drugs: the intervention that Tabitha organized was, if I am not mistaken, in the fall of 1986, just after the book came out. So in short, I think the answer is: first draft no, second draft (which became the submission draft): yes, probably.

Fsmdr
10-14-2019, 07:23 AM
Looking for a signed copy of The Institute. Anyone has a spare from the signing?

Bob Verdansky
10-14-2019, 01:23 PM
I’m new (just joined 10/12) and I want to begin collecting Stephen King books. Is there a place that condenses the general price one should expect to pay for first editions/signed/limited etc.?
I know I can look at eBay and other book sites but this seems to be the place to be.
There is lot to learn and a lot to collect so forgive me if I’m coming across as dimwitted.
Thanks in advance,
Bob

kingfan2323
10-14-2019, 01:57 PM
I’m new (just joined 10/12) and I want to begin collecting Stephen King books. Is there a place that condenses the general price one should expect to pay for first editions/signed/limited etc.?
I know I can look at eBay and other book sites but this seems to be the place to be.
There is lot to learn and a lot to collect so forgive me if I’m coming across as dimwitted.
Thanks in advance,
BobSomeone will jump on here and give you sources on this site. Check out Stephenkingcollector.com
Awesome website and perfect for a beginner. In my opinion his "value" on each book is generally higher than market in my experience but great place to start.

ur2ndbiggestfan
10-14-2019, 02:07 PM
Bob, just send me ten million dollars (cash, no consecutive serial numbers) and I will set you right up, no problem.

Of course, I'm kidding, nine million will do nicely. Welcome to the wonderful, stress-free world of collecting Stephen King books!

Bob Verdansky
10-14-2019, 02:46 PM
Thank you both.
I can only afford 8 million.

ur2ndbiggestfan
10-14-2019, 02:55 PM
Expletive deleted!!

Merlin1958
10-14-2019, 02:56 PM
Thank you both.

This site offers some insight as well:

https://www.stephenkingcollector.com/

Though not any where near the wonderful discourse available here on TDT.Org. Right, Boss??? lol

Randall Flagg
10-14-2019, 03:00 PM
Dt.net is dead.
Long live the "King"- DT.org

webstar1000
10-14-2019, 03:02 PM
Betts is a great place!

M_O_O_N
10-14-2019, 03:11 PM
Thank you both.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48900694422_9fcf7d0f61_o.jpg

webstar1000
10-14-2019, 03:18 PM
Thank you both.

On the main page is a list of every signed official king book too which was my bible for hunting them down. Still have some to go but it’s a great start point! Have you got any yet?

kingfan2323
10-14-2019, 05:22 PM
Betts is a great place!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk2nd Kris on this one. Good call. Probably the best source to see what King collectors are really willing to pay (true definition of value). Good stuff.

Merlin1958
10-14-2019, 06:00 PM
Betts is a great place!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk2nd Kris on this one. Good call. Probably the best source to see what King collectors are really willing to pay (true definition of value). Good stuff.

Absolutely!!!!

http://bettsbooks.com/w95020ai.html#girl

Garrell
10-15-2019, 05:16 AM
Wanted: Misery AGE Suntup edition
Found-Thanks as always Ralph

Bob Verdansky
10-15-2019, 11:38 AM
Thank you both.

On the main page is a list of every signed official king book too which was my bible for hunting them down. Still have some to go but it’s a great start point! Have you got any yet?

I've been looking at that page.
I don't have any yet. Not sure where to start, really. What inspired this was a picture of the hardcover first of "Cycle of the Werewolf', which as a book collector I think is beautiful (it's also one of only two, the other being "Thinner", that I've read).

Bob Verdansky
10-15-2019, 11:42 AM
I've been to the collections page and I've also seen what some of the prices are for signed books so when I say I'll need to start small it's an understatement.
I'm used to buying signed books of the authors I collect but it seems like there are a lot of forgeries with King so I'll need to be careful.......when I get to signed copies.
Thanks for all the kind replies. Really appreciated.

jreitan47
10-16-2019, 03:50 PM
Greetings long lost friends!

I'm looking for UK hardback 1sts of CHRISTINE, CUJO, DANSE MACABRE and OUTSIDER in Fine or Near Fine condition. Only need these to complete my UK collection (besides the five early titles). Especially looking for someone who is fine with a payment plan as money is tight these days. Thanks! Please only email me at JonathanReitan@gmail.com. I can't access the messages here on the site during the day as my work blocks me from logging in.

frik
10-16-2019, 09:15 PM
Greetings long lost friends!

I'm looking for UK hardback 1sts of CHRISTINE, CUJO, DANSE MACABRE and OUTSIDER in Fine or Near Fine condition. Only need these to complete my UK collection (besides the five early titles). Especially looking for someone who is fine with a payment plan as money is tight these days. Thanks! Please only email me at JonathanReitan@gmail.com. I can't access the messages here on the site during the day as my work blocks me from logging in.

E-mail sent, Jonathan!

sk

stroppygoblin
10-18-2019, 08:07 AM
Asking for an absent friend. Does anyone in the UK have a spare WHSmith Institute with the Green end papers.

PM me if you can help out.

shaq
10-18-2019, 10:38 AM
Black House SL Number 24 if anyone has that squirreled away.

Following Dolso's sale of the Skeleton Crew SL no 24 last month @ $650 (which I missed out on), it got my attention, and is one of my last few SL's that I would like to complete my collection. (Eyes of the Dragon and Christine at a later date).

So, if anyone is wanting to sell their copy of Skeleton Crew, at similar price to Dolso's, I would be greatly interested.

Bump....anyone willing to part with a spare skeleton crew? Cheers

WeDealInLead
10-19-2019, 07:34 AM
I'm looking for Salem's Lot from PS Publishing. Also looking for The Ceremonies S/L from PS.

webstar1000
10-21-2019, 03:40 AM
[QUOTE=webstar1000;1165938]I got a signed Carrie a month ago or so (showed it here and sold it) and it had a tear in the end papers. IT would have been an AWESOME book to keep. I am still looking for one... a signed Carrie. I would even consider a newer signature if it was a super nice copy. Thanks SECURED

I am looking to fill still a few holes in my lettereds:
-Colorado Kid set of 33... would like to get them all SECURED BUT STILL NEED THE CHADBOURNE VERSION
-Dystopia letter
-Carrie letter
-SOD Letter Set - SECURED

Phalucha
10-21-2019, 04:02 AM
Looking for the copy of Ubris with Night Surf.

willybusmc
10-21-2019, 06:58 PM

I believe there’s a flatsigned one for sale at Betts.

tippy4
10-21-2019, 07:38 PM

Paul....sent you an email.

EDIT...the email address I have for you no longer works.

Email me (ornate1@aol.com).

Thanks

Rick

kingfan2323
10-24-2019, 09:50 AM
I am a CARRIE away from a complete first edition collection. Thought it would be cool to have a nice BCE until I find/can afford a true first. Not sure what the "best" BCE is but if anyone has one for sale or even suggestions I would appreciate it. Thx

Bob Verdansky
10-25-2019, 07:37 AM
I have no King first editions and since the only 2 I've read (shameful, I know) are "Cycle of the Werewolf" and "Thinner" I may as well start with one of them. I'm open to other suggestions as well.
My budget isn't large so though I'd love to have one of them signed, it's not in the cards right now.
Going to Boston for a few days so if anyone replies to this and I don't get back to you right away forgive me.
Thanks.