PDA

View Full Version : King Books/Items Wanted

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

ur2ndbiggestfan
06-09-2017, 03:43 AM
I know it's a long shot, but anyone have a blue skull cover PS Publishing NIGHT SHIFT for sale?

I found a NIGHT SHIFT. Still looking for CREEPSHOW new release first.

jsmcmullen92
06-09-2017, 05:11 AM
I know it's a long shot, but anyone have a blue skull cover PS Publishing NIGHT SHIFT for sale?

I saw them at my B&N 1st printings. I didn't pick one up when I was there last time but will not be back until probably early next week. If you still need one then I can grab one for you.

ur2ndbiggestfan
06-09-2017, 10:45 AM

I saw them at my B&N 1st printings. I didn't pick one up when I was there last time but will not be back until probably early next week. If you still need one then I can grab one for you.

Please do, if it's not too much trouble. After you grab it, please remember to pay before you run out of the store. I can tell you that's wise from personal experience.

shutterlife
06-09-2017, 09:31 PM
Hi Everyone,
Long time collector, first time poster.

Looking for Dark Tower books II, III, IV S/L #654

Been looking around, but no luck yet.

TCCBodhi
06-10-2017, 03:36 AM
Welcome to the Board. Hopefully someone will be able to come through for you (though probably unlikely). This is the place to be though for a great variety of reasons though. Make sure that you post relevant comments 5 times (or so) which will then allow you to be private messaged and vice versa.

frik
06-10-2017, 07:04 AM
Hi Everyone,
Long time collector, first time poster.

Looking for Dark Tower books II, III, IV S/L #654

Been looking around, but no luck yet.

Welcome! I'm certain you'll find what you're looking for here.
Best place to be King-hunting..

sk

webstar1000
06-10-2017, 10:01 AM
I need House Next Door but the red one... not the Betts one... anyone have one for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randall Flagg
06-10-2017, 11:42 AM
I need House Next Door but the red one... not the Betts one... anyone have one for sale?

Do you mean this one?

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1438781512-House%20next%20door%20sl.jpg

webstar1000
06-10-2017, 11:48 AM

Do you mean this one?

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1438781512-House%20next%20door%20sl.jpg

I do RF! Have one?

Randall Flagg
06-10-2017, 11:52 AM
I'll have to look.

bdwyer19
06-10-2017, 12:55 PM
I'm looking for a NF or better 1st edition of The Stand or The Shining.

webstar1000
06-10-2017, 05:44 PM
I'll have to look.

Haven't heard from ya yet! Any luck?

TnTzDad
06-11-2017, 04:36 PM
As a newbie, I'm still trying to figure this incredible website out. Hopefully I'm on the right track. I've gotten a good bit of my full collection from David but have two outstanding items on my rather "anal" quest. Although I have them as very fine books now, I'm looking to find an originally sealed Wolves of the Calla and Song of Susannah. Call it a fetish, but those are the only two of the series that I cannot find sealed (aside from the obvious 1st & 2nd Gunslinger). I even managed to get the sealed trilogy. Any assistance is greatly appreciated and I'll graciously offer a brand new, full size, two-sided Dark Tower movie poster the kind sould that can successfully guide me to them. I routinely check eBay and Betts but have had no luck. Thanks in advance for the read and assistance. PM me as needed to keep from unecessarily congesting this thread. - Todd

*I'm looking for 1st Editions.

wolfehr
06-11-2017, 04:47 PM
As a newbie, I'm still trying to figure this incredible website out. Hopefully I'm on the right track. I've gotten a good bit of my full collection from David but have two outstanding items on my rather "anal" quest. Although I have them as very fine books now, I'm looking to find an originally sealed Wolves of the Calla and Song of Susannah. Call it a fetish, but those are the only two of the series that I cannot find sealed (aside from the obvious 1st & 2nd Gunslinger). I even managed to get the sealed trilogy. Any assistance is greatly appreciated and I'll graciously offer a brand new, full size, two-sided Dark Tower movie poster the kind sould that can successfully guide me to them. I routinely check eBay and Betts but have had no luck. Thanks in advance for the read and assistance. PM me as needed to keep from unecessarily congesting this thread. - Todd

Welcome to the boards! I suggest posting this in the Kind Books/Items Wanted thread. I think you'll get more traction there.

TnTzDad
06-11-2017, 04:50 PM

Welcome to the boards! I suggest posting this in the Kind Books/Items Wanted thread. I think you'll get more traction there.

Much appreciated. I got one hit immediately that may pan out. If not, I'll definitely repost there.

shutterlife
06-11-2017, 05:55 PM

Hi, are you looking for the sealed Artist Edition? Or just a first edition? Sorry I'm a newbie as well, and no PM privlages yet

TnTzDad
06-12-2017, 02:33 AM
First off, welcome! I'm only looking for 1st Eds.

shutterlife
06-12-2017, 06:57 AM
First off, welcome! I'm only looking for 1st Eds.

I may have what you're looking for.

TnTzDad
06-12-2017, 07:25 AM
If "may" turns into a definite, please let me know. Hopefully by then you'll have full permissions and can message me.

darkseer
06-12-2017, 06:31 PM
Anyone of have a Different Seasons 1st/1st F/F for sale. Thanks

Phalucha
06-16-2017, 04:23 AM
I am having a leather clamshell case for The Plant made this summer and I would appreciate a couple of photos from members of cases they have made they are happy with. By email please - phalucha@gmail.com. Thank you in advace.

webstar1000
06-16-2017, 04:32 AM
Throwing it out there again... I need 10... books to complete my main body of Kings work including anthologies. Plant set, RAP set and Pretty Pony S/L are wanted but not in the cards $$ wise at this time so I will go for these final 10. I got two last time I asked... anyone?

1) A Book of Horrors - S/L
2) Complete Masters of Darkness, The – S/L
4) Dandelion Wine - S/L
5) Fifty-to-One - Deluxe
6) Frankenstein - S/L
7) Full Dark, No Stars - Book Club 1/100 Signed
8 House Next Door, The - S/L Betts
9) Regulators/Desparation S/L UK
10) Whispers S/L

C1TIZEN_X
06-16-2017, 09:34 AM
Looking for a 1st/1st UK Skeleton Crew. I see quite a few on eBay UK but shipping is a killer.

biomieg
06-16-2017, 09:41 AM
I have a nice copy for sale but I'm also based in Europe so shipping will be at least $25, I'm afraid...

C1TIZEN_X
06-16-2017, 09:53 AM
I have a nice copy for sale but I'm also based in Europe so shipping will be at least $25, I'm afraid...

Sent you a PM.

tippy4
06-16-2017, 01:37 PM
Throwing it out there again... I need 10... books to complete my main body of Kings work including anthologies. Plant set, RAP set and Pretty Pony S/L are wanted but not in the cards $$ wise at this time so I will go for these final 10. I got two last time I asked... anyone?

4) Dandelion Wine - S/L
5) Fifty-to-One - Deluxe
6) Frankenstein - S/L
8 The House Next Door, The - S/L Betts
10) Whispers S/L

I will email you pictures and a price on COMPLETE MASTERS OF DARKNESS later.

Also, your list says you are looking for the Betts version of THND......I believe I read somewhere you were looking for Old Yorke Press version.

Randall Flagg
06-16-2017, 02:21 PM

4) Dandelion Wine - S/L
5) Fifty-to-One - Deluxe
6) Frankenstein - S/L
8 The House Next Door, The - S/L Betts
10) Whispers S/L

I will email you pictures and a price on COMPLETE MASTERS OF DARKNESS later.

Also, your list says you are looking for the Betts version of THND......I believe I read somewhere you were looking for Old Yorke Press version.

It would save time (and help Kris), if he was clear.
Ambiguity leads to a Nuclear Weapons Launch (Crimson Tide reference not quote).

Randall Flagg
06-16-2017, 02:23 PM
Oh, BTW KRIS...have you ever met Shannon...The Mist Snow Globe...Ralph the traitor...

Merlin1958
06-16-2017, 02:29 PM
Oh, BTW KRIS...have you ever met Shannon...The Mist Snow Globe...Ralph the traitor...

:razz:

webstar1000
06-16-2017, 04:25 PM
Hahaah you guy are awesome. Yes it is not the Betts version! Lol

webstar1000
06-17-2017, 05:22 AM
Got three of these books.... for such a good deal... I am just so happy... down to 7!!

4) Dandelion Wine - S/L
5) Fifty-to-One - Deluxe
8 House Next Door, The - S/L Betts

C1TIZEN_X
06-20-2017, 11:18 AM
How about a 1st/1st It US hardcover? Doesn't have to be mint, but would like one in nicer condition without having to pay the "holy crap, the movie's coming out soon" price :)

Ivo
06-25-2017, 10:29 AM
Looking for a U.K. Running man and Longwalk 1/1 paperbacks in NF condition or close to NF, Thanks.

OneFathom
06-26-2017, 11:16 PM
Just need a WTTK (S/L) Publisher's Copy to wrap up a complete set. Anybody have one for sale?

becca69
06-27-2017, 05:25 AM
Just need a WTTK (S/L) Publisher's Copy to wrap up a complete set. Anybody have one for sale?

Camelot recently had some in their "Grant" sale.

OneFathom
06-27-2017, 08:06 AM

Thanks for the intel, but both copies already sold. Oh well.

webstar1000
06-27-2017, 08:14 AM

I may know of a copy... have email out to him now mate!

webstar1000
06-27-2017, 08:17 AM
Updated List! If I am to get every S/L (other than Cujo Guitar which I will never understand nor count as a book to collect)... this is the list below. I will not be able to complete this anytime soon as I am pretty broke. AND wifey is not thrilled with my addiction.... lol

2) Full Dark, No Stars - Book Club 1/100 Signed
3) House Next Door, The - S/L
4) Regulators/Desparation S/L UK
5) Plant Set
6) Rap Set
7) Pretty Pony

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Mr. Rabbit Trick
06-27-2017, 12:39 PM
Updated List! If I am to get every S/L (other than Cujo Guitar which I will never understand nor count as a book to collect)... this is the list below. I will not be able to complete this anytime soon as I am pretty broke. AND wifey is not thrilled with my addiction.... lol

5) Plant Set
6) Rap Set
7) Pretty Pony

Cujo Guitar is Movie Memorabilia much the same as the "Mist" stuff and those baseball bat tat.

OneFathom
06-27-2017, 03:06 PM

I may know of a copy... have email out to him now mate!

Wow! Thank you very much. Looking forward to the update.

webstar1000
07-05-2017, 06:38 AM
I have done it 4 times so far with and I did it with a member here.. and they loved it. So I thought I would ask and see if anyone else wants to as well. If anyone is thinking of getting rid of their gift editions for any reason... I will buy them all cash up front. I re-sell them...and make a little and it helps me buy books:) Just putting it out there all! Thanks and PM me if you have any questions:)

Oreo713
07-05-2017, 08:07 AM

5) Plant Set
6) Rap Set
7) Pretty Pony

Does Pretty Pony have to be S/L?

webstar1000
07-05-2017, 08:11 AM
[QUOTE=webstar1000;1067057]I have done it 4 times so far with and I did it with a member here.. and they loved it. So I thought I would ask and see if anyone else wants to as well. If anyone is thinking of getting rid of their gift editions for any reason... I will buy them all cash up front. I re-sell them...and make a little and it helps me buy books:) Just putting it out there all! Thanks and PM me if you have any questions:)[/QUO

webstar1000
07-05-2017, 08:38 AM

5) Plant Set
6) Rap Set
7) Pretty Pony

Does Pretty Pony have to be S/L?[/QUOTE]

Yeah as that is the whole point of getting all Kings signed limiteds. Thus a trade wouldn't do.

Randall Flagg
07-05-2017, 09:27 AM
Don't forget the German Duddits.
Legitimately signed by King, specially bound, it counts.

webstar1000
07-05-2017, 09:54 AM

LOL Cujo Guitar is the only one I don't care about. The rest I hope to acquire:)

Stockerlone
07-05-2017, 10:07 AM

LOL Cujo Guitar is the only one I don't care about. The rest I hope to acquire:)

Seller trys to sell this damaged edition for a longer time.
Its unfortunately too expensive and the damages are very annoying
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Stephen-King-Duddits-signiert-Erste-Deutsche-Ausgabe-signed-/263032605852?nma=true&si=kLvltf6kk1KMHU6Dl38Cyq54WrY%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

webstar1000
07-05-2017, 10:24 AM

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Stephen-King-Duddits-signiert-Erste-Deutsche-Ausgabe-signed-/263032605852?nma=true&si=kLvltf6kk1KMHU6Dl38Cyq54WrY%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

This is a real thing???? It is not in our catalogue and that is what I am working off of.... any info on this?

Stockerlone
07-05-2017, 10:41 AM

This is a real thing???? It is not in our catalogue and that is what I am working off of.... any info on this?

German DUDDITS signed limited to 25
http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?14455-Duddits-S-L-Dreamcatcher

webstar1000
07-05-2017, 10:45 AM

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?14455-Duddits-S-L-Dreamcatcher

Why is that not in our catalogue I wonder? RF can you let me know why?

herbertwest
07-05-2017, 11:28 AM

Seems like it sold

Stockerlone
07-05-2017, 11:48 AM

Seems like it sold

Don´t know... he lisetd the book again again and again. Several month ago, i asked the seller for a better price, copies in the perfect condition are maybe worth so much, but not his damaged book... No answer :-(

Randall Flagg
07-05-2017, 12:10 PM

Why is that not in our catalogue I wonder? RF can you let me know why?

Just an oversight. I'll put it up soon.

webstar1000
07-05-2017, 12:11 PM
Wanted: Duddits S/L. Anyone?

Roseannebarr
07-05-2017, 12:28 PM
Wanted: Duddits S/L. Anyone?

As a rule, i do not collect foreign additions that i Cant read. I do not have any interest in Duddits S/L or ES. I owned an entire russian collection traded with Shannon. Traded my ES too.

i also dont feel a need to own the CUJO guitar.

Mr. Rabbit Trick
07-05-2017, 11:53 PM
Cujo guitar is movie memorabilia. There are several King signed movie items for sale including a baseball bat!

webstar1000
07-06-2017, 03:05 AM
I agree... I do not count the Cujo Guitar as an S/L. It is not literature. I do however count the S/L of Duddits... German text or not as King signed it as a limited. I know it is impossible to get every letter NOR could I ever afford to in my lifetime... but getting every S/L is a real possibility and a dream of mine. The Plant and RAP sets will be last and down the road but for now the last few I am in need of are affordable and it is super exciting when they are located for a fair price. I hope to get the last few before the years end:)

Oreo713
07-06-2017, 05:31 AM

5) Plant Set
6) Rap Set
7) Pretty Pony

Yeah as that is the whole point of getting all Kings signed limiteds. Thus a trade wouldn't do.

ok...I don't think that mine is S/L. It's been in the shrinkwrap since I purchased it when it came out.

Kingfan24
07-06-2017, 06:02 AM

5) Plant Set
6) Rap Set
7) Pretty Pony

ok...I don't think that mine is S/L. It's been in the shrinkwrap since I purchased it when it came out.[/QUOTE]

You would know if it was the s/l seeing as it's a giant metal book with a clock on the front.

Oreo713
07-06-2017, 08:08 AM

5) Plant Set
6) Rap Set
7) Pretty Pony

ok...I don't think that mine is S/L. It's been in the shrinkwrap since I purchased it when it came out.

You would know if it was the s/l seeing as it's a giant metal book with a clock on the front.[/QUOTE]

nope....thank you for the info

webstar1000
07-06-2017, 04:29 PM
Hey guys.. Looking for Rage, Long Walk and Cycle of the Werewolf. 1st's. Thanks!

Beverly Marsh
07-07-2017, 04:19 AM
Probably a longish shot but if anyone has a spare F or NF gold lettering DJ for Tommyknockers please let me know :)

Fsmdr
07-07-2017, 08:13 AM
Looking for Full Dark No Stars, S/L

Cook
07-07-2017, 12:22 PM
Probably a longish shot but if anyone has a spare F or NF gold lettering DJ for Tommyknockers please let me know :)

I don't know what you consider near fine, or not. but.... I will post one for sale this weekend with pictures. (gold lettering is complete, has no flaking)
I will also be posting a signed (semi-early signature) Carrie.
And a signed Bernie wolves of the calla.

Beverly Marsh
07-07-2017, 12:46 PM

Not sure what your price point is but Camelot has one for $499

Beverly Marsh
07-07-2017, 12:49 PM

I don't know what you consider near fine, or not. but.... I will post one for sale this weekend with pictures. (gold lettering is complete, has no flaking)
I will also be posting a signed (pseudo early signature) Carrie.
And a signed Bernie wolves of the calla.

NF for me is no tears and hopefully not much fading. Lol. Great! I'll keep my eyes peeled. I have a personalized copy of this particular book and it originally came with the gold lettering jacket which has since taken some wear since 1986 so am hoping to replace it with a nicer looking one.

webstar1000
07-07-2017, 01:25 PM
Here is one... Misery 1st signed doesn't have to be mint or even that good. No dust jacket is even ok... anyone?

Cook
07-07-2017, 01:47 PM
Here is one... Misery 1st signed doesn't have to be mint or even that good. No dust jacket is even ok... anyone?

Got one of those too.
Has a jacket thou :), I'll post the pics this weekend.

Fsmdr
07-07-2017, 04:53 PM

Not sure what your price point is but Camelot has one for $499

Thanks Beverly! But the Camelot copy has a bump on traycase :orely:

picontin
07-08-2017, 10:39 AM
Anyone in Europe who sells a Full Dark No Stars CD gift edition?

Phalucha
07-10-2017, 05:44 PM
Looking for a flat-signed first edition Different Seasons if anyone has one to sell.
Good luck.
I've been looking for that for 7 years.

Success!

Randall Flagg
07-10-2017, 06:10 PM
Congratulations...you lucky bastard (<--------green with envy, but happy for a member).

:clap:

TravelinJack
07-10-2017, 07:41 PM
Congrats, envious as well. Great pickup.

stroppygoblin
07-11-2017, 12:38 AM
Looking for a flat-signed first edition Different Seasons if anyone has one to sell.
Good luck.
I've been looking for that for 7 years.

Success!

Congratulations...you lucky bastard (<--------green with envy, but happy for a member).

:clap:

hmm I think I just tied two threads together and answered RF's question in the Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales thread.... :evil:

C1TIZEN_X
07-12-2017, 07:47 AM
What's the going rate for 1st/1st Viking Dark Tower books 1-4? Anybody have them for sale?

webstar1000
07-12-2017, 08:26 AM
What's the going rate for 1st/1st Viking Dark Tower books 1-4? Anybody have them for sale?

I know of a full set for $225:) It is on the FB site I am on..

C1TIZEN_X
07-12-2017, 08:30 AM

I think I may be on that same site...Maybe...there are so many it's hard to tell. I'll take a look. Thank you sir.

webstar1000
07-12-2017, 08:31 AM

I think I may be on that same site...Maybe...there are so many it's hard to tell. I'll take a look. Thank you sir.

I think you are too! Make an offer of $175... she will take it:)

C1TIZEN_X
07-12-2017, 08:36 AM

LOL, I have to find the damn post first...

stroppygoblin
07-12-2017, 08:53 AM

LOL, I have to find the damn post first...

It's in the Stephen King and All Things Horror Book Collectors: Buy, Sell & Trade Group - look for Christina McElhaney Benson

Edit - wrong one - my Bad.

C1TIZEN_X
07-12-2017, 11:16 AM

Found a set :)

webstar1000
07-13-2017, 04:43 PM
Looking for a Dark Dreamers S/L. Lower number with all the signatures. Found a copy.... but it Was in bad shape. Anyone here have one?

cit74
07-17-2017, 05:57 AM
Looking for Billy blockade - CD version 1/1 w card (doesn't need slipcase - can still get that from CD)

webstar1000
07-17-2017, 11:07 AM
I only need two anthologies now to complete my collection after a friend got me a copy of Dark Dreamers (low number so has all sigs!).... for a price that was awesome!!! I need a Book of Horrors AND House Next Door!! Anyone?

Bev Vincent
07-17-2017, 11:21 AM
I only need two anthologies now to complete my collection after a friend got me a copy of Dark Dreamers (low number so has all sigs!).... for a price that was awesome!!! I need a Book of Horrors AND House Next Door!! Anyone?

I'm pretty sure I have a couple of copies of A Book of Horrors -- which edition were you looking for?

webstar1000
07-17-2017, 11:24 AM

I'm pretty sure I have a couple of copies of A Book of Horrors -- which edition were you looking for?

Signed limited one that was signed by king:)

thegunslinger41
07-17-2017, 11:30 AM
Need a Charlie-Choo-Choo UK First Edition Anomaly version

Also looking for a F/VF BOOK only of The Gunslinger Grant 1st Edition

Also looking for a VF copy of IT (First Edition of course)

-Gabriel

Cook
07-17-2017, 11:59 AM
I have an extra as new "Charlie-Choo-Choo UK First Edition Anomaly version"
I don't know what there going for ... toss me an offer.

Need a Charlie-Choo-Choo UK First Edition Anomaly version

Also looking for a F/VF BOOK only of The Gunslinger Grant 1st Edition

Also looking for a VF copy of IT (First Edition of course)

-Gabriel

webstar1000
07-18-2017, 03:29 PM
anyone have a king signed 1st... of anything really and doesn't have to be in perfect shape. For a friend new to collecting and would like to buy it for her as a gift. Something around a $100 bucks or so. Hanks all

Randall Flagg
07-18-2017, 07:06 PM
I have a King signed drink ticket from the George Mason event. Can't find anything else collectible signed by King that is worth $100 or less.

P.S. the ticket is not for sale unless I had an offer I can't refuse.

Why not a legitimate King signed BCE? I'm sure at $100, they can be found.

webstar1000
07-19-2017, 03:23 AM
I have a King signed drink ticket from the George Mason event. Can't find anything else collectible signed by King that is worth $100 or less.

P.S. the ticket is not for sale unless I had an offer I can't refuse.

Why not a legitimate King signed BCE? I'm sure at $100, they can be found.

I think a book is VG condition that he signed a million of.. might be able to find one of those was my thought. A damaged Revival or End of Watch maybe?

tippy4
07-19-2017, 08:48 AM
I think you are going to be hard pressed to find a signed 1st edition for under $100 that does not have SERIOUS condition issues.

You might t want to consider a BCE or later printing or a paperback......or raise your spending level.

webstar1000
07-19-2017, 08:52 AM
I think you are going to be hard pressed to find a signed 1st edition for under $100 that does not have SERIOUS condition issues.

You might t want to consider a BCE or later printing or a paperback......or raise your spending level.

Yeah I thought so but worth a try. ANyone got a EOW or Revival for $150?

tippy4
07-19-2017, 08:55 AM
Sent you an email.....

webstar1000
07-19-2017, 10:43 AM
Pretty Pony.... regular gift slipcased.. anyone have a copy? Doesnt have to be perfect. thanks

jsmcmullen92
07-19-2017, 12:16 PM
Pretty Pong... regular gift slipcased.. anyone have a copy? Doesnt have to be perfect. thanks

I have a pretty shitty one :) Been trying to figure out what to do with it lately

Br!an
07-19-2017, 01:03 PM
I used to be pretty good at Pong. Does that count? :wtf:

needfulthings
07-19-2017, 02:45 PM
GEE I do believe the title of the book you are looking for is....
http://imageshack.com/a/img923/5795/4GyDYt.jpg
But I could be WRONG.
:lol: COME ON! SOMEBODY PONY UP.

webstar1000
07-19-2017, 03:22 PM
My bad. iPhone + big fingers = pong

Brian861
07-20-2017, 05:40 AM
My bad. iPhone + big fingers = pong

Beer + Pong=:excited:

webstar1000
07-20-2017, 05:56 AM
Thanks for the help in getting the items I needed all. Very generous of you guys! I am all good:)

TCCBodhi
07-24-2017, 04:48 PM
IT art portfolio #92, anyone?

I guess I'm at a critical mass of books with the #95 limitation, so if anyone has any books with that number or Dark Tower items #180, I'd consider them.

Thanks for the beg.

webstar1000
07-25-2017, 10:02 AM
UK 1st of IT. I have one and when rearranging my shelfs.. noticed that my signed one was faded. So I swapped out dust jackets and no the signed is perfect... BUT I need a UK 1st now... lol anyone help me out? thanks all!

bdwyer19
07-26-2017, 06:00 AM
Does anyone have a 1st edition of The Shining they're interesting in selling? I'm looking for one that is NF or better.

C1TIZEN_X
07-27-2017, 06:13 AM
Looking for a CD Full Dark, No Stars and From a Buick 8.

jsmcmullen92
07-27-2017, 06:21 AM

Gift or S/L?

C1TIZEN_X
07-27-2017, 06:23 AM

Gift or S/L?

I would love the S/L's, but I think my wife would prefer the Gift. I am open to either one.

webstar1000
08-01-2017, 11:12 AM
Anyone got a Carrie Artist from CD they would sell?

bdwyer19
08-01-2017, 11:16 AM
I am looking for a copy of the Six Stories S/L.

HONKYTONKSMASH
08-01-2017, 02:37 PM
Looking for a Regulators S/L :emot-cthulhu:

Room 217 Caretaker
08-03-2017, 03:52 AM
Anyone have an extra copy of the paperback WHISPERS 17-18, Aug 1982 [Stephen King issue] in fine condition they would consider trading or selling?

I'm working on a tray case project and need one.

Mulleins

EXPLORER
08-03-2017, 02:01 PM
Anyone have an extra copy of the paperback WHISPERS 17-18, Aug 1982 [Stephen King issue] in fine condition they would consider trading or selling?

I'm working on a tray case project and need one.

Mulleins

I believe I do... I think that is what I once had a case of and use as extra goodie when sold king stuff. I'll check.

OOPs WRONG AGAIN. It was Paperback copy of Masques I was thinking about that had a bunch of.

surly
08-03-2017, 02:19 PM
Still looking for one of the signed copies of the Folio Societys edition of THE SHINING.

Randall Flagg
08-03-2017, 03:30 PM
Still looking for one of the signed copies of the Folio Societys edition of THE SHINING.
Terribly difficlult to find one. It seems like collector's have hunted them all down. Hope for good luck/good will/ or crazy timing to grab one.

Muck like the 1/100 FDNS, this one can be a challenge.

tippy4
08-03-2017, 03:41 PM
Terribly difficlult to find one. It seems like collector's have hunted them all down. Hope for good luck/good will/ or crazy timing to grab one.

I think only three or four surfaced on the secondary market.

Fsmdr
08-03-2017, 05:28 PM
You don't see that very often, Rick!

Stockerlone
08-04-2017, 02:03 AM

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?10278-Book-Collection-Stockerlone&p=1037795&viewfull=1#post1037795

I was more then lucky to get my FS sig Shining at ebay.de.....:emot-roflolmao:
http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?10278-Book-Collection-Stockerlone&p=1037795&viewfull=1#post1037795

tippy4
08-04-2017, 07:53 AM
I was able to get one on ebay as well.

Roseannebarr
08-04-2017, 07:55 AM

me too! and i was able to get King to sign one for me!

ICry4Oy
08-04-2017, 08:43 AM

Well there's a shock. :nana:

bdwyer19
08-05-2017, 07:11 AM
I'm looking for the slipcase or traycase for the Six Stories S/L. Sadly, I saw David's listing too late. Anyone have an extra??

jsmcmullen92
08-05-2017, 02:34 PM
I'm looking for the slipcase or traycase for the Six Stories S/L. Sadly, I saw David's listing too late. Anyone have an extra??I just had Jeff make one for me. Maroon with a white SK on the side. Works well without the real one

jhanic
08-05-2017, 02:57 PM
I'm looking for the slipcase or traycase for the Six Stories S/L. Sadly, I saw David's listing too late. Anyone have an extra??I just had Jeff make one for me. Maroon with a white SK on the side. Works well without the real one

There's no such thing as a "real" one. Six Stories was not issued with any type of case.

John

Lot guy
08-05-2017, 03:07 PM

That one is much more rare than the 1 of 100 and I like that it's signed on the actual page versus book plate, a keeper for sure!!!!

jsmcmullen92
08-05-2017, 03:09 PM

There's no such thing as a "real" one. Six Stories was not issued with any type of case.

JohnWas talking about the Betts case

jhanic
08-05-2017, 03:35 PM

JohnWas talking about the Betts case

Oh, okay.

John

bdwyer19
08-05-2017, 03:53 PM

Thanks. I was thinking about that as a backup plan, if I can't find the Betts case.

The Library Policeman
08-05-2017, 04:39 PM
Camelot Books had traycases available for Six Stories but I don't know if they sill do.

bdwyer19
08-05-2017, 05:12 PM
Camelot Books had traycases available for Six Stories but I don't know if they sill do.

Yeah, they do... but they admit in the description that they don't really close that well.

Phalucha
08-08-2017, 07:01 PM
Continue to look for last 2 Dark Tower books - artist editions also signed by King. Also, a proof copy (signed or unsigned) of The Plant.

andyg75
08-09-2017, 07:11 AM
Looking for the following (I've put this up before, but there are a couple of additions if anyone can help me out):

Danse Macabre S/L
Firestarter S/L (July 6 & 7 signing dates)
Green Mile Sub Press S/L
Dark Tower 1-3 S/L #281

And for trade (but I would consider buying and then selling the ones below if a trade wasn't wanted):
Wizard & Glass H & S UK S/L #157/500 (#449 to trade)
Wind Through The Keyhole H & S UK S/L #157/200 (#63 to trade)
Dark Tower Portfolio #157/1000 (#187 to trade)

HONKYTONKSMASH
08-10-2017, 03:55 PM
Looking for: FDNS s/l and FAB8 s/l

webstar1000
08-10-2017, 04:57 PM
Offering $7500 for a New Lieutenants Rap set. Anyone selling?

allasorte
08-10-2017, 05:11 PM
Looking for a From a Buick 8 S/L too
Still looking for a fine/fine Bachman Books hardcover as well

picontin
08-17-2017, 03:39 AM
Anyone in the UK who has a copy of Waterstones Revival for sale?
And this one:
https://www.google.nl/search?biw=1440&bih=803&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=stephen+king+revival+uk+limited&oq=stephen+king+revival+uk+limited&gs_l=psy-ab.3...44485.46105.0.46506.11.11.0.0.0.0.126.393.4 j2.6.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..5.1.58...0i19k1j0i30i19k1.KJzNdHPd07I#imgrc=-NA0hd4v7TH-SM:&spf=1502969907489

picontin
08-17-2017, 03:39 AM
Anyone in the UK who has a copy of Waterstones Revival for sale?
And this one:
https://www.google.nl/search?biw=1440&bih=803&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=stephen+king+revival+uk+limited&oq=stephen+king+revival+uk+limited&gs_l=psy-ab.3...44485.46105.0.46506.11.11.0.0.0.0.126.393.4 j2.6.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..5.1.58...0i19k1j0i30i19k1.KJzNdHPd07I#imgrc=-NA0hd4v7TH-SM:&spf=1502969907489

herbertwest
08-17-2017, 05:55 AM
There is one on ebay, but without the spectrum
> http://www.ebay.com/itm/Revival-Stephen-King-HB-2014-SLIPCASED-NUMBERED-LIMITED-EDITION-FACSIMILE-SIGNED-/112524640879?hash=item1a32fdc26f:g:PxEAAOSwjDZYeoi O

picontin
08-17-2017, 06:02 AM
Yes I saw this one, too bad he's not complete.
Maybe anyone in France....?:unsure:

Lurker
08-17-2017, 06:04 AM
Firsts in Print has one, but I don't have any idea what one should cost...I know they've had it awhile.

http://www.firsts-in-print.co.uk/book/Revival_Stephen_King.php

picontin
08-17-2017, 06:12 AM
Thank you!

webstar1000
08-17-2017, 06:25 AM
Any UK mates wanna send me a FINE UK IT 1st?

andyg75
08-17-2017, 12:28 PM
Looking for Signed Colorado Kid 1/33 the Potter (green) one, anyone?

And the ones below obviously...

Tommy
08-17-2017, 01:38 PM
Anyone have one of the new Creepshow reprints, first printing? I can only find 2nd or 3rds in the bookstores.

Found one! yay!

ur2ndbiggestfan
08-17-2017, 02:07 PM
I'm also looking for a 1st CREEPSHOW, have the 2nd.

bdwyer19
08-23-2017, 02:47 PM
I spilled a drink on my copy of Mr. Mercedes. So, I am looking for a Fine copy to replace it. Anyone have an extra?

Brian861
08-23-2017, 02:50 PM
I spilled a drink on my copy of Mr. Mercedes. So, I am looking for a Fine copy to replace it. Anyone have an extra?

Brian?!? You were actually reading one of your books?!?

needfulthings
08-23-2017, 03:23 PM
http://imageshack.com/a/img924/1695/iBXMVQ.jpg

ym2000
08-24-2017, 11:33 AM
WANTED

The Eyes Of The Dragon - limited or lettered in Fine+ only
IT - Lettered

and others just in case someone is here with:
Abercrombie's First Law Trilogy including other books matching Lettered ( high price buyer)
Neal Stephenson's Cryptonomicon Lettered
Neil Gaiman Smoke and Mirrors Lettered
GRRM Hunter's Run Lettered
Richard Morgan's Altered Carbon Lettered
Robert McCammon - Wolf's Hour, Hunter in The Woods, The Night Boat, The Five, Bethany's Sin Lettereds
Also two more from Matthew Corbett Mister Slaughter and Providence Rider

andyg75
08-24-2017, 12:05 PM
So I've made a huge dent in my wish list over the last week, so these are what I'm looking for now:

Colorado Kid S/L 1/33 Potter edition
Firestarter S/L (July 6 & 7 signing dates)

And still looking to trade the following:

Wind Through The Keyhole UK H&S S/L 157/200 (have #63 to trade)
Wizard & Glass UK H&S S/L 157/500 (have #449 to trade)
Dark Tower Portfolio S/L 157/1000 (have #187 to trade)

To sweeten the deal, I'm happy to pay postage both ways...:)

TCCBodhi
08-25-2017, 10:00 PM
Does anyone have a spare Shining Sketchbook that they'd part with? I haven't been looking for one so I don't really know market, but I'm thinking that someone must have a spare. Thanks.

Room 217 Caretaker
08-26-2017, 04:58 AM
Does anyone have a spare Shining Sketchbook that they'd part with? I haven't been looking for one so I don't really know market, but I'm thinking that someone must have a spare. Thanks.

PM sent

jsmcmullen92
08-26-2017, 07:22 AM
I have one as well if Ralph doesn't

Fsmdr
08-26-2017, 07:59 AM
Looking for Stand S/L.

andyg75
08-26-2017, 09:20 AM
Looking for Stand S/L.

I'm selling one, number 42/1250...

Fsmdr
08-26-2017, 08:32 PM
Looking for Stand S/L.

I'm selling one, number 42/1250...

Sent you a PM.

Fsmdr
08-27-2017, 07:45 AM
Looking for Stand S/L.

Bump. Still looking for a copy.

T-Dogz_AK47
08-27-2017, 08:02 AM
Looking for a PC copy IT art portfolio. Anybody able to help me with this? :smile:

andyg75
08-29-2017, 11:29 AM
Hi all, I'm looking for the set of Holdorf hardbacks, if anyone can help?

Phalucha
08-29-2017, 05:23 PM
Am on the market for a high grade Startling Mystery Stories with "The Glass Floor" and willing to pay premium for a signed copy. Pls email.

becca69
08-30-2017, 08:49 AM
Does anyone have an extra Mr Mercedes CD slipcase? Cash or I can trade for either Bazaar of Bad Dreams or End of Watch.

jsmcmullen92
08-30-2017, 09:10 AM
Does anyone have an extra Mr Mercedes CD slipcase? Cash or I can trade for either Bazaar of Bad Dreams or End of Watch.

I thought I did... I just have an extra Finders Keepers

webstar1000
08-30-2017, 04:00 PM
I gotta say.... it is damm near impossible to find a FINE IT US/UK IT 1st. I mean it. Every copy I find, I get it... I sell it. Some day... I know I keep coming here but if someone has a spare, I would be ever so happy to hear from you!

Merlin1958
08-30-2017, 04:07 PM
I gotta say.... it is damm near impossible to find a FINE IT US/UK IT 1st. I mean it. Every copy I find, I get it... I sell it. Some day... I know I keep coming here but if someone has a spare, I would be ever so happy to hear from you!

Didn't I buy you one? Very nice copy as I recall or, am I mistaken? I mean, I do like to do things anonymously and so on, but I could swear I purchased a nice copy for you, Gratis.

webstar1000
08-30-2017, 04:10 PM

Didn't I buy you one? Very nice copy as I recall or, am I mistaken?

You did:) thanks ever so much. That copy is in a case from Dolso. That is a US. I need a UK. The other US I am after is a gift for a collector friend of mine I have been helping. I have already pre ordered a leather slipcase of Simons design from Jeff. Just need to fill it is all!

Merlin1958
08-30-2017, 04:12 PM

You did:) thanks ever so much. That copy is in a case from Dolso. That is a US. I need a UK. The other US I am after is a gift for a collector friend of mine I have been helping. I have already pre ordered a leather slipcase of Simons design from Jeff. Just need to fill it is all!

I see. Good luck, my friend!!!

webstar1000
08-30-2017, 04:12 PM

I see. Good luck, my friend!!!

Thank you! She has an addiction to IT like me! Haha

Randall Flagg
08-30-2017, 06:09 PM

Didn't I buy you one? Very nice copy as I recall or, am I mistaken? I mean, I do like to do things anonymously and so on, but I could swear I purchased a nice copy for you, Gratis.

You can't remain anonymous if you publicly mention it...

OneFathom
09-02-2017, 02:14 PM
In the event someone happens to know where I might find a copy, I'm looking for:

The Wind Through the Keyhole (S/L; PC)

Will buy/trade or a combination of the two. Thanks, everyone. It's the last book I need to complete my PC set.

Merlin1958
09-02-2017, 02:19 PM

You can't remain anonymous if you publicly mention it...

Respectfully, not exactly your business.

allasorte
09-02-2017, 03:28 PM
Looking for a fine, very fine, new (how ever you view a unread copy) of the UK limited of Bag of Bones. Thanks

Cook
09-02-2017, 07:18 PM
Looking for a fine, very fine, new (how ever you view a unread copy) of the UK limited of Bag of Bones. Thanks

I think I can help you with that... PM sent.

picontin
09-04-2017, 06:18 AM
Anyone who has a copy of Waterstones Revival (blue ink edges) for sale?
Prefer someone in Europe.

bdwyer19
09-06-2017, 09:04 AM
I am looking for any of these first edition copies in NF or better condition:
Firestarter
Cujo
Different Seasons
Christine

webstar1000
09-06-2017, 09:17 AM
Anyone got any not so great.. but ok IT 1st's they want gone?

ur2ndbiggestfan
09-06-2017, 08:16 PM
Probably a wild IT chase, but I'd like to find an 'IT'S HERE' button to complete my button trilogy.

needfulthings
09-06-2017, 10:39 PM
Probably a wild IT chase, but I'd like to find an 'IT'S HERE' button to complete my button trilogy.

To the best of my knowledge this is the only version of a full "IT" button trifecta.
http://imageshack.com/a/img922/7904/eLX2BZ.jpg
and I believe if there WAS a 3rd U.S.A. button it would read IT IS HERE

Stockerlone
09-07-2017, 03:43 AM

To the best of my knowledge this is the only version of a full "IT" button trifecta.
http://imageshack.com/a/img922/7904/eLX2BZ.jpg
and I believe if there WAS a 3rd U.S.A. button it would read IT IS HERE

For a looooong time i try to find one of the ES IST DA buttons.... no chance... ;-(

ur2ndbiggestfan
09-07-2017, 05:13 AM
I was talking about the third USA button. I also need the German button now!

Ari_Racing
09-07-2017, 05:16 AM
Are you sure there's one? I never saw it.

webstar1000
09-07-2017, 06:12 AM
Are you sure there's one? I never saw it.

I only have 2..

Ari_Racing
09-07-2017, 06:15 AM
Same here.

ur2ndbiggestfan
09-07-2017, 06:41 AM
jhanic has one.

Ari_Racing
09-07-2017, 06:42 AM
Can you point the post for the pic?

Cook
09-07-2017, 07:39 AM
Firestarter
Cujo
Different Seasons
Christine

PM sent,
I have the last three available for sale.
I have no idea the current value of these... need input.

ur2ndbiggestfan
09-07-2017, 07:48 AM
Can you point the post for the pic?

I found the post where he says he has one, but couldn't find the picture.

Randall Flagg
09-07-2017, 09:38 AM
Firestarter
Cujo
Different Seasons
Christine

PM sent,
I have the last three available for sale.
I have no idea the current value of these... need input.

Seek other opinions.

Cujo-$100
Different Seasons-$150
Christine-$150+ (Very difficult to find a NF dj for that one.)

stroppygoblin
09-10-2017, 03:58 AM
Looking for S/L LSOE. Above #500 is fine.

No longer looking! :)

andyg75
09-12-2017, 08:53 AM
Looking for the following:

IT CD S/L PC copy

I'm also looking to swap the following, if anyone has, or knows who has them:
Wizard & Glass UK Hodder & Stoughton S/L 157/500 (have #449 to trade)
Wind Through The Keyhole UK Hodder & Stoughton S/L 157/200 (have #63 to trade)
Dark Tower Portfolio 157/1000 (have #187 to trade)
I'm happy to pay postage both ways for these ones

Beverly Marsh
09-12-2017, 09:52 AM
One of my friends is in need of the red leather edition of From a Buick 8 if anyone has any leads.....

webstar1000
09-13-2017, 06:52 AM
Someone had a From a Buick 8 gift or S/L on here... I really would like to pick that up!!! PM me please!!

webstar1000
09-13-2017, 04:28 PM
Also looking for a McKean signed or remarques Wizard and Glass 1st

Jimimck
09-15-2017, 12:11 AM
Any one selling CDs numbered Legacies? Keen to hear asking prices if you are. Cheers.

surly
09-17-2017, 06:12 PM
On the look out for an inscribed US first CUJO.

Randall Flagg
09-20-2017, 06:24 AM
Colorado Kid 1/150 Chadbourne PC.
I have a numbered I could trade, or will buy PC outright.

stroppygoblin
09-20-2017, 07:41 AM
Colorado Kid 1/150 - Matching # set of three

Randall Flagg
09-23-2017, 12:04 PM
Colorado Kid 1/150 Chadbourne PC.
I have a numbered I could trade, or will buy PC outright.
Just a bump.

I am willing to trade a true numbered edition for a PC.
Surely someone out there has a PC.

Help please.

webstar1000
09-26-2017, 04:53 AM
STAND S/L anyone?

jsmcmullen92
09-26-2017, 05:25 AM
STAND S/L anyone?

I feel like we could start a betting ring on your purchases alone :D I thought for sure you would go for the Whelan. Then RF posted the FDNS and I had the slightest feeling you would choose that one over the Whelan since you didn't have one yet and you already own Whelans. But dammit I lost to the house because you went for the unknown number the I didn't even think was an option...
Haha if you run out of room over there I have extra space to hold them for you!

webstar1000
09-26-2017, 05:28 AM
STAND S/L anyone?

I feel like we could start a betting ring on your purchases alone :D I thought for sure you would go for the Whelan. Then RF posted the FDNS and I had the slightest feeling you would choose that one over the Whelan since you didn't have one yet and you already own Whelans. But dammit I lost to the house because you went for the unknown number the I didn't even think was an option...
Haha if you run out of room over there I have extra space to hold them for you!

Hahahahahaha you know, I would love to have that Whelan. Its breathtaking. Just not in the cards... FDNS is not worth near $1000... and I would never pay that for it as much as I want it. This want is a search for a friend. That's it!

C1TIZEN_X
10-08-2017, 12:37 PM
Any US members happen to have an extra WH Smith Sleeping Beauties? Mine arrived with a little damage. Nothing earth shattering like my UK S/L Sleeping Beauties, but just checking to see if there are any. I may also be looking for a UK Sleeping Beauties 1st as the one I ordered is somewhere in Brazil according to the tracking. Doubt I'll ever see that one. Thanks.

Brian861
10-08-2017, 02:02 PM
Any US members happen to have an extra WH Smith Sleeping Beauties? Mine arrived with a little damage. Nothing earth shattering like my UK S/L Sleeping Beauties, but just checking to see if there are any. I may also be looking for a UK Sleeping Beauties 1st as the one I ordered is somewhere in Brazil according to the tracking. Doubt I'll ever see that one. Thanks.

I have some UK 1sts that I haven't sent back yet. There are pretty beat up though. Email me for photos if you're interest @ Brian (bfreeman1@cox.net)

webstar1000
10-10-2017, 01:38 PM
Looking for a Folio Shining signed. Thanks all

andyg75
10-10-2017, 09:21 PM

Me too... what he said :smile: ^^^^

surly
10-11-2017, 07:36 AM

Me too... what he said :smile: ^^^^

I guess the line forms here then...

ur2ndbiggestfan
10-11-2017, 04:13 PM
I am looking for the airport paperbacks of SLEEPING BEAUTIES, 1st only, with every animal EXCEPT the tiger (which I have).

webstar1000
10-12-2017, 08:44 AM
Hardcover German Duddits. Anyone have a fine copy?

Beverly Marsh
10-12-2017, 02:04 PM
ISO: Sleeping Beauties Tesco peacock variant. If any of you UK folks have any extras :)

EDIT: a member has helped me out!

C1TIZEN_X
10-13-2017, 04:57 AM
ISO UK Sleeping Beauties 1st ed., both regular trade and the Smith purple dj. No damage copies.

Brian861
10-13-2017, 06:27 AM
ISO UK Sleeping Beauties 1st ed., both regular trade and the Smith purple dj. No damage copies.

UK SB Reg/WH (https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/bomberwilliamson/m.html?item=172920114828&epid=238755666&hash=item2842d78e8c%3Ag%3A3r0AAOSw6b9Z3gPu&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562)

C1TIZEN_X
10-13-2017, 06:35 AM

UK SB Reg/WH (https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/bomberwilliamson/m.html?item=172920114828&epid=238755666&hash=item2842d78e8c%3Ag%3A3r0AAOSw6b9Z3gPu&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562)

Thanks Brian. I actually saw that one, but was hoping someone in the US had a spare they wanted to sell. I am 0 for 3 on these being shipped from overseas; well, 0 for 2 because apparently my UK 1st trade is still in Brazil somewhere!!

Brian861
10-13-2017, 06:46 AM

Thanks Brian. I actually saw that one, but was hoping someone in the US had a spare they wanted to sell. I am 0 for 3 on these being shipped from overseas; well, 0 for 2 because apparently my UK 1st trade is still in Brazil somewhere!!

One option I've used in the past is to ask a UK member to bid on my behalf. Those are really bad odds on your overseas experience. Knock on wood, I've never had that issue.

andyg75
10-16-2017, 03:53 AM
Looking for a Gunslinger 2nd Edition DJ only. Mine has the top of the spine missing, and would like to replace with a complete DJ.

Also looking for a PC S/L of IT

Thank you muchly!

Vern
10-17-2017, 07:55 AM
I'm looking for a copy of the UK Revival HC, the Waterstones edition with blue paper edges, if anyone out there in the UK has one for sale. Thank you.

Randall Flagg
10-17-2017, 10:04 AM
Welcome to the site. I moved your post from Classifieds, to King Books/Items wanted.

webstar1000
10-17-2017, 04:58 PM
Anyone got an IT s/l they wanna sell?

stroppygoblin
10-18-2017, 01:08 AM
Looking for:

Red FDNS Tray case from CD (does ANYONE here own one of these?)

S/L TWTTKH > 500 if you are interested in selling let me know.

A Fine or Nr Fine UK Wastelands (Plume 1st edition paperback) I'm looking for an unfaded and unread with zero spine creases. (Frankly i'm tired of randomly buying these on eBay and being disappointed in what I get sent)

Randall Flagg
10-18-2017, 02:00 PM
Colorado Kid Traycase 1/33 Miller version. Prefer a PC.

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1416947411-TCK%20Tray%20miller%20face.jpg

tippy4
10-18-2017, 02:11 PM
Looking for:

Red FDNS Tray case from CD (does ANYONE here own one of these?)

You asked if ANYONE here owns one.....I do.

I keep my BCE SL of FDNS in it.

Randall Flagg
10-18-2017, 02:13 PM
I love it!

wizardsrainbow
10-18-2017, 03:02 PM
Anyone got an IT s/l they wanna sell?

maybe.

redsoxfan565
10-18-2017, 03:07 PM
Looking to purchase a Shining 1st/1st in decent shape. Please pm me if you have something you are willing to sell.

Thanks.

webstar1000
10-18-2017, 04:12 PM
I am aiming to complete my S/L collection by years end... is there any member that would part with a Folio Shining signed edition ?

webstar1000
10-20-2017, 02:33 PM
Desperation signed on the bookplate. Anyone have one to sell?

Randall Flagg
10-20-2017, 02:38 PM

I'm looking to just see one.
If it exists, hopefully a member will at least show one.

tippy4
10-20-2017, 02:49 PM

Not sure I have ever seen one that was not in affixed to a copy of Desperation.

I actually have the flyer from the specific event these were given out at.

The Library Policeman
10-20-2017, 02:54 PM

I'm looking to just see one.
If it exists, hopefully a member will at least show one.

Post# 12237 on the collecting questions thread. Just posted half an hour a go

webstar1000
10-20-2017, 02:55 PM

Not sure I have ever seen one that was not in affixed to a copy of Desperation.

I actually have the flyer from the specific event these were given out at.

No I want the book too. Haha. Not just the bookplate.

allasorte
10-20-2017, 07:17 PM
Looking for the blue version of the Colorado Kid 3 book set slipcase. I have the green one, but could use the blue one for the artist set. :)

stroppygoblin
10-21-2017, 06:50 AM
Looking for the blue version of the Colorado Kid 3 book set slipcase. I have the green one, but could use the blue one for the artist set. :)

Reputable seller in UK has one for sale on Ebay (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/COLORADO-KID-HAVEN-Stephen-King-UK-1ST-ED-LIMITED-BLUE-SLIPCASE-/222681603604). he offers 10% discount if ordered through his website (sk-books.com). Keith has had these for a while though, so might be worth a direct email to sales@sk-books.com and see if he will do a deal.

Brian861
10-21-2017, 07:09 AM

Reputable seller in UK has one for sale on Ebay (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/COLORADO-KID-HAVEN-Stephen-King-UK-1ST-ED-LIMITED-BLUE-SLIPCASE-/222681603604). he offers 10% discount if ordered through his website (sk-books.com). Keith has had these for a while though, so might be worth a direct email to sales@sk-books.com and see if he will do a deal.

Thanks for the info, Simon. I actually have a few of his items on my watch list.

jhanic
10-21-2017, 07:29 AM
I've worked with Keith a number of times and found him to be very reliable.

John

C1TIZEN_X
10-21-2017, 07:51 AM
Well, good news. My SB UK 1st finally arrived after a trip to Brazil. Let's just say the extra travel did not bode well for the poor thing. That being said, is there anyone in the US that has a spare UK 1st/1st? I had read about a lot of people getting later printings from their Waterstones pre-order. Mine is actually a first printing, but that's about all it has going for it. Thanks.

andyg75
10-21-2017, 10:10 AM
I've worked with Keith a number of times and found him to be very reliable.

John

I’ve bought from him before too, and always found him to be easy to deal with. Order direct from his website at SK-Books.com as Simon said previously

andyg75
10-21-2017, 10:11 AM
Colorado Kid Traycase 1/33 Miller version. Prefer a PC.

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1416947411-TCK%20Tray%20miller%20face.jpg

I just scrolled to find this post, but now I see it’s the Miller one you want. SK-Books.com has PC copies of Chadbourne and Potter s/l listed. Not cheap though...

allasorte
10-22-2017, 12:15 PM
Thank you Simon! I will look into it :)

andyg75
10-23-2017, 12:11 AM
I'm looking for the following and I'm happy to pay shipping both ways. The numbers I have to trade are in brackets:

Wizard & Glass H & S UK S/L #157/500 (#449 to trade)
Wind Through The Keyhole H & S UK S/L #157/200 (#63 to trade)
Dark Tower Portfolio #157/1000 (#187 to trade)

Also on the lookout for IT S/L, a PC copy

Hunchback Jack
10-24-2017, 12:26 PM
I'm looking for:

TWTTK S/L, any number
The Gunslinger S/L, any number
Hen's tooth, right lower molar preferred.

HBJ

stroppygoblin
10-24-2017, 01:29 PM
I'm looking for:

TWTTK S/L, any number
The Gunslinger S/L, any number
Hen's tooth, right lower molar preferred.

HBJ

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DKaspunzMOc/WSdzN3UCzZI/AAAAAAAAQLg/ZWtz0nkWQW02fV6EvRS2THdVxU_ahIi0gCLcB/s640/hens%2Bteeth.jpg

Hunchback Jack
10-24-2017, 02:25 PM
Outstanding! :D

Rugger
10-24-2017, 07:14 PM
Looking for: The Eyes Of The Dragon Art Portfolio #3
Please Pm me if you have it or any information as to where it can be found. Thanks.

HONKYTONKSMASH
10-25-2017, 11:50 AM
Regulators S/L
Dolans S/L (both)
Danse S/L

ym2000
10-26-2017, 12:33 PM
If anyone has extra Sleeping Beauties slipcase from Cemetery Dance - please PM me! Cheers

allasorte
10-26-2017, 03:03 PM

He will only do 10% off only. I would like it to replace my green one, but I don't need it. I will hold off for now. :(

webstar1000
10-27-2017, 06:26 AM
I need a fine copy of the German Duddits in hardcover... I need the dust jacket as my copy is pretty scrappy.. book is good.. but dust jacket sucks:(

_PCC_
10-28-2017, 03:09 AM
Looking for an extra slipcase for ‘Salem’s Lot CD Gift Edition. Also on the hunt for DT IV S/L PC copy.

stroppygoblin
10-28-2017, 10:04 AM
Looking for an extra slipcase for ‘Salem’s Lot CD Gift Edition. Also on the hunt for DT IV S/L PC copy.

Have you contacted CD directly? They may have spares still.

Stockerlone
10-28-2017, 11:58 PM
I need a fine copy of the German Duddits in hardcover... I need the dust jacket as my copy is pretty scrappy.. book is good.. but dust jacket sucks:(

The problem with the Duddits hardcover... it was the world's first edition, almost all original wrapped books own collectors, have already asked the publisher if they maybe have SOME covers.....:)

T-Dogz_AK47
10-29-2017, 10:59 AM
Not strictly a King item, but something I need pretty quickly....

Does anyone in the UK have a spare copy of the IDW NOS4A2/Wraith Deluxe Limited Edition, they would be willing to sell?

Also looking to buy a copy of the UK Limited Hardcover of Joe Hill's Horns, if anyone in the UK has a spare copy for sale?

I will be attending the Joe Hill book signing event in Birmingham on 6th November and I'm hoping to get these inscribed....

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :smile:

webstar1000
10-29-2017, 11:27 AM

The problem with the Duddits hardcover... it was the world's first edition, almost all original wrapped books own collectors, have already asked the publisher if they maybe have SOME covers.....:)

Can you let me know what they say? Thanks Frank

Stockerlone
10-29-2017, 11:32 AM

Can you let me know what they say? Thanks Frank

Yes of cause, you are on my DUDDITS dustjacket wanted list. :-)