PDA

View Full Version : King Books/Items Wanted

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

herbertwest
07-21-2016, 06:01 AM
I'm looking for someone who owns Firestarter Press Kit...
msg me pls

The movie or the book press kit?

burial
07-21-2016, 06:52 AM
I'm looking for someone who owns Firestarter Press Kit...
msg me pls

The movie or the book press kit?

movie press kit

herbertwest
07-21-2016, 08:53 AM
Well, I have it, but not selling.

jreitan47
07-29-2016, 03:59 PM
Another foreign mag I came across on the web that I'd love to find a copy of if anyone out there can help. I'm pretty sure it's a Turkish magazine and it looks like the year is 2007. If anyone has any leads, please let me know! THANKS!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v68/JReitan47/King%20Collection/FC4B0BD8-3AB9-49C4-9B00-07CF1231A238_zpsy20tb6t7.jpeg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/JReitan47/media/King%20Collection/FC4B0BD8-3AB9-49C4-9B00-07CF1231A238_zpsy20tb6t7.jpeg.html)

sharki69
07-30-2016, 07:23 PM
Someone from one of the King fans FB pages is looking to buy The gunslinger 1st edition Grant. If someone is looking to sell a copy, PM and I'll hook you up.

Thanks

firemonkey66
08-06-2016, 09:36 AM
Looking for a fine/as new dust jacket for the LSOE artist edition. If you've got one to spare, send me a PM. Thanks!

SystemCrashOverRide
08-06-2016, 04:56 PM
Still looking to buy a copy of The Colorado Kid. Paperback or hardcover, not looking for a S/L , just need a copy. Please PM me!

Randall Flagg
08-07-2016, 05:48 AM
Joyland AND CC $17.50.
The Colorado Kid and Joyland * Hard Case Crime * Stephen King * PB (http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Colorado-Kid-and-Joyland-Hard-Case-Crime-Stephen-King-PB-/222204631709?hash=item33bc6d9a9d:g:vAQAAOSwqfNXnQY 2)

allasorte
08-07-2016, 06:13 AM
Looking for a fine/as new dust jacket for the LSOE artist edition. If you've got one to spare, send me a PM. Thanks!

I bought this book from Ebay several years ago. The jacket was a bit messed up. I emailed Grant from their website and explained the situation. They sold me a jacket for 18.00 I believe. It never hurts to ask them.

firemonkey66
08-07-2016, 06:27 AM

I bought this book from Ebay several years ago. The jacket was a bit messed up. I emailed Grant from their website and explained the situation. They sold me a jacket for 18.00 I believe. It never hurts to ask them.

I did, but I never heard back. Maybe I'll send another email this week.

allasorte
08-07-2016, 07:26 AM

I sent a similar email 3 times. Polite though. I think it took......3 weeks in total emails sent to get a response.

Cwalker
08-07-2016, 10:25 AM

I sent a similar email 3 times. Polite though. I think it took......3 weeks in total emails sent to get a response.

Patience is the key. Right now Robert is running a one-man show at Grant. I had called and left a messge and it was almost two weeks before he got back to me. Once he does get back to you though he is a great guy who seems to do all he can to help someone out.

firemonkey66
08-07-2016, 11:51 AM
Patience is the key. Right now Robert is running a one-man show at Grant. I had called and left a messge and it was almost two weeks before he got back to me. Once he does get back to you though he is a great guy who seems to do all he can to help someone out.

I agree, he does seem like a good guy. I've bought a bunch of dust jackets from him and he always throws in some extras just for the hell of it. Pretty nice of him.

surly
08-10-2016, 02:06 PM
Just throwing this out there again:
have an extra copy of the 1st US Trade of DOCTOR SLEEP that was signed in Toronto and an extra of REVIVAL from DC. Shelf space is limited, so I'd will be willing to talk trades or trade/cash combo for something on my want list.
Looking for signed (prefer inscribed) 1st US of any of these titles:

Cujo
Hearts in Atlantis
TGWLTG
Gerald’s Game
Dreamcatcher
From a Buick 8
Everything’s Eventual
Duma Key
End of Watch

PM if you would like to discuss.
Thanks!

jsweet
08-11-2016, 05:42 AM
Looking for the UK Nightmares & Dreamscapes gift edition with facsimile signature and slipcase
Thanks

Room 217 Caretaker
08-11-2016, 06:08 AM
Looking for the UK Nightmares & Dreamscapes gift edition with facsimile signature and slipcase
Thanks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIGHTMARES-DREAMSCAPES-INSOMNIA-1993-STEPHEN-KING-Ltd-Edit-FINE-BOOKS-SLIPCAS-/311672491915?hash=item489120cf8b:g:~SMAAOSwV0RXqTk A

Mulleins

jsweet
08-11-2016, 10:44 AM
Thanks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIGHTMARES-DREAMSCAPES-INSOMNIA-1993-STEPHEN-KING-Ltd-Edit-FINE-BOOKS-SLIPCAS-/311672491915?hash=item489120cf8b:g:~SMAAOSwV0RXqTk A

Mulleins

Thanks! (Crazy expensive shipping, though!) I suppose if the price stays low enough ... :)

Fsmdr
08-15-2016, 08:33 AM
Anyone have spare US 1st of these in NF-F condition to sell?

Christine
Cujo
It

Also looking for Insomnia S/L

skyofcrack
08-15-2016, 09:31 AM
I'm trying to get a complete set of short story first appearances. Knowing that some can be expensive, I'd be okay with photo copies for now. If anyone is willing to help out please send me a PM and I'll get back to you with a list. Thanks.

Sovereign
08-28-2016, 11:37 AM
Anyone have a 1st/1st Gunslinger jacket for sale?

Randall Flagg
08-28-2016, 11:56 AM
Anyone have a 1st/1st Gunslinger jacket for sale?
I have one, but you would have to "Make me an offer I can't refuse".

Sovereign
08-28-2016, 12:14 PM
What's the condition? And what range do you think is reasonable?

Randall Flagg
08-28-2016, 12:35 PM
What's the condition? And what range do you think is reasonable?
It's rolled, having never been put on a book. I'd say it's NF++, or Fine considering it's over 30 years old.

As to what's reasonable, that is for the market to determine. To save you a bit of time, the last one I sold was for over $500. If you can find any in NF++ condition for $300, I'd say buy two.

Sovereign
08-28-2016, 12:39 PM
Thanks for the offer, but it's a little more than what I'm looking for. I guess I'll hold out until a good deal comes along. This is to replace the damaged jacket on my 2nd copy, so it's not urgent. I just thought that the jackets were going for a bit less.

Randall Flagg
08-28-2016, 12:53 PM
I should have mentioned that people willing to pay >$300 are usually owners of the S/L and have a damaged DJ. Spending several hundred dollars on a $5K book is more palatable than spending several hundred dollars on a $700 book.

Sovereign
08-28-2016, 02:32 PM
That's definitely more palatable. I just wanted it because it's a shame having a damaged copy of such a nice book, even if it's not my display copy.

Jimimck
09-02-2016, 01:12 PM
I am currently trying to sell some books to raise funds for a s/l IT. I'm a way off so I'm not asking of anyone has one for sale just yet, but I was curious if anyone here has number 314? I have a heap of 314 limiteds, and actually have the IT art portfolio numbered 314, and so was just wondering if it was floating around???

Superfly
09-08-2016, 01:14 AM
Looking for Skeleton Crew S/L Scream Press

Thanks

mkberger
09-08-2016, 11:19 AM
Interested in ARCs of the CD editions of 'SALEM'S LOT and THE SHINING.

Randall Flagg
09-08-2016, 11:41 AM

There were several arc's for 'Salem's Lot.
Do you want them all?

Ifaik, there haven't been any Arc's that have hit the street.

mkberger
09-08-2016, 11:44 AM

There were several arc's for 'Salem's Lot.
Do you want them all?

Ifaik, there haven't been any Arc's that have hit the street.

The ARC I have for CARRIE has the Gift Edition cover; I would be happy to match that for the others, but would consider the other variants.

sgc1999
09-11-2016, 06:34 PM
My guess is its mint if its coming from RF, and whatever price your thinking its probably worth a lot more. Hard to find!!!

Ari_Racing
09-12-2016, 05:17 AM
Longshot:

Molly script.

Beverly Marsh
09-15-2016, 05:49 AM
ISO:

FDNS S/L

AKC
09-27-2016, 05:47 AM
Need a SHINING #'d S/L w/Chong LIONS REMARQUE

bdwyer19
09-29-2016, 12:51 PM
In search of the IT portfolio #692 to match my S/L.

Phalucha
10-01-2016, 10:55 AM
I am looking to buy the hardcover of the Centipede Press book on The Shining film. Please PM if you have one to sell.

jsmcmullen92
10-05-2016, 09:42 AM
Does anyone have the IT Portfolio #32? I can trade #113 for it.

OneFathom
10-06-2016, 09:57 PM
Looking for a 'Salem's Lot dust jacket ($7.95 Cody or Callahan) in decent condition. Doesn't have to be perfect, but somewhat presentable. Willing to buy!

jreitan47
10-07-2016, 11:00 AM
Wanted: 11/22/63 and DR. SLEEP UK 1sts....recently bought a couple on ebay that were stated as 1sts but were later printings. :(

Randall Flagg
10-07-2016, 03:45 PM
Both must be UK firsts?

peripheral
10-07-2016, 04:13 PM
Wanted: 11/22/63 and DR. SLEEP UK 1sts....recently bought a couple on ebay that were stated as 1sts but were later printings. :(

That's funny Jonathan. I own every UK first except two: Dr Sleep is one of them. Finding one in nice shape and a fair price has been weirdly difficult!

jreitan47
10-07-2016, 04:40 PM
Both must be UK firsts?

Yes sir.

jreitan47
10-07-2016, 04:43 PM

That's funny Jonathan. I own every UK first except two: Dr Sleep is one of them. Finding one in nice shape and a fair price has been weirdly difficult!

I still need quite a few UK 1sts....but these two are the most releases that I need. I've been burned too many times recently by ordering "1sts" without pics of the copyright page (my own dumb fault). Everyone seems to list "1sts" but I end up with like 6th or 8th printings.

stroppygoblin
10-10-2016, 06:55 AM

I still need quite a few UK 1sts....but these two are the most releases that I need. I've been burned too many times recently by ordering "1sts" without pics of the copyright page (my own dumb fault). Everyone seems to list "1sts" but I end up with like 6th or 8th printings.

What do you need? I have a mint FAB8 and a couple of new Finders Keepers. Probably a few other duplicates as well, not Fine but mostly VG+

jreitan47
10-10-2016, 02:25 PM

What do you need? I have a mint FAB8 and a couple of new Finders Keepers. Probably a few other duplicates as well, not Fine but mostly VG+

Stroppy - Latest ones I need are Mr. Mercedes, Dr. Sleep, 11/22/63, Under The Dome, Faithful...and then it goes to earlier ones like Bachman Books, Christine, Cujo, Danse Macabre, Dead Zone and then the high ticket earlier releases as well.

OneFathom
10-11-2016, 08:15 PM
Buying 'Salem's Lot (1st/1st): Would like to pay somewhere between $300 - $450. Lemme know!

jreitan47
10-12-2016, 02:51 PM
Did anyone happen to get an extra copy of the NY Times Book Review on Sunday, Oct. 2, 2016? It has a book review by King in it. I was sick that week so I missed getting one. Haven't seen one hit eBay yet. I can order through them online, just thought I'd try you guys first.

herbertwest
10-13-2016, 12:27 AM
That seem to be about 10 days ago, I bet the NYT will still have copies, no?

jreitan47
10-13-2016, 08:15 AM
That seem to be about 10 days ago, I bet the NYT will still have copies, no?

They do, but it looks like you have to mail them a check. Was just hoping someone here grabbed some extra copies.

webstar1000
10-18-2016, 07:43 AM
In a position to buy a Lettered Regulators here soon... anyone know of any for sale?

jsmcmullen92
10-18-2016, 07:47 AM
In a position to buy a Lettered Regulators here soon... anyone know of any for sale?

I thought you already had one no?

webstar1000
10-18-2016, 07:52 AM

I thought you already had one no?

I did... and she left it's home for good reasons some time ago.... it needs to come home again:)

thegreattim
10-19-2016, 12:09 PM
Hey all. Some of you may remember me from being somewhat active on the boards a couple of years ago. Life is life and I haven't been as much at all the last two years, but I wanted to start my search here. I trust you guys implicitly (at least the ones I know from a few years ago) and I'd rather buy from here than eBay/Abe, etc.

I'm in a position to buy my first 1/1 Gunslinger... exciting and a very big deal for me. Far and away, my largest King purchase. That being said, I'm willing and able to pay fair market value for the book and am looking for a copy with a better than good dust jacket. Reasonable free from tears etc. Not perfect by any means, but you know... good. lol. I want it to look nice on my shelf! I'll know it when I see it.

Anyone selling? DM and/or point me to pics if so!

Cheers.

becca69
10-19-2016, 12:45 PM
Hey all. Some of you may remember me from being somewhat active on the boards a couple of years ago. Life is life and I haven't been as much at all the last two years, but I wanted to start my search here. I trust you guys implicitly (at least the ones I know from a few years ago) and I'd rather buy from here than eBay/Abe, etc.

I'm in a position to buy my first 1/1 Gunslinger... exciting and a very big deal for me. Far and away, my largest King purchase. That being said, I'm willing and able to pay fair market value for the book and am looking for a copy with a better than good dust jacket. Reasonable free from tears etc. Not perfect by any means, but you know... good. lol. I want it to look nice on my shelf! I'll know it when I see it.

Cheers.

Did you check with David at Bett's Books? I think he had one or two but not sure if they sold.

thegreattim
10-19-2016, 01:32 PM

Cheers.

Did you check with David at Bett's Books? I think he had one or two but not sure if they sold.

I did reach out to David too. Thanks, Becca!

ICry4Oy
10-19-2016, 02:32 PM

Cheers.

Do you have Half Price Books in your area? I got a 1st/1st last week from them. It is the best looking copy I have personally seen or held in my hands. Not a single tear or crease in the jacket. Sometimes you get lucky there!

Randall Flagg
10-19-2016, 02:52 PM

Cheers.

Do you have Half Price Books in your area? I got a 1st/1st last week from them. It is the best looking copy I have personally seen or held in my hands. Not a single tear or crease in the jacket. Sometimes you get lucky there!

You found a true DMG Gunslinger 1st edition, 1st Printing of "The Gunslinger" last week at Half Price Books?
For "half price" (issue price $20)?

ICry4Oy
10-19-2016, 03:11 PM
You found a true DMG Gunslinger 1st edition, 1st Printing of "The Gunslinger" last week at Half Price Books?

I wish. Probably paid too much ($700 after tax) but like I said, it was better than fine/fine.

Randall Flagg
10-19-2016, 03:23 PM

I wish. Probably paid too much ($700 after tax) but like I said, it was better than fine/fine.

You paid $700, not $10.

That may be a "value", but that isn't "half price" :ninja:

carlosdetweiller
10-19-2016, 03:30 PM

You paid $700, not $10.

He said he bought it at Half Price Books. He didn't claim to have gotten it at half of the issue price. I wish we had one of those stores in my town. The times I have been to them in other cities they have a "rare book" shelf that has pricier books at collector prices. The usual run-of-the-mill books are sold at half the issue price. Someone correct me if I am wrong. I haven't been to one in quite some time.

ICry4Oy
10-19-2016, 03:36 PM

You paid $700, not $10.

He said he bought it at Half Price Books. He didn't claim to have gotten it at half of the issue price. I wish we had one of those stores in my town. The times I have been to them in other cities they have a "rare book" shelf that has pricier books at collector prices. The usual run-of-the-mill books are sold at half the issue price. Someone correct me if I am wrong. I haven't been to one in quite some time.

That's how it usually works there. Most books are even less than half price. I've gotten many 1st/1st King books there for around $5.

firemonkey66
10-19-2016, 05:00 PM

Damn, I don't think you paid too much at all. For that kind of condition, 700 seems like a bargain considering what they've been going for in the last year anyway. Some have been selling in pretty crappy jackets with sun faded spines for that price and more. Nice grab.

bdwyer19
10-19-2016, 05:25 PM
Impressive that your HPB had that copy. The one near me rarely has good finds like that.

jsmcmullen92
10-20-2016, 04:34 AM

You paid $700, not $10.

You are correct. The one here in Austin is the second biggest (Behind the flagship Dallas Store) and we have an entire back room of the store called the collectibles section. It has everything from Signed Books and first editions to rare board games, records, and even rare adult magazines I believe

thegreattim
10-20-2016, 05:12 AM
Wow! That is a great find, Oy! Congrats indeed. Sadly, the nearest HPB from me is a state and a half away from me.

Well, if anyone knows of anything even close to that condition around that price range, do let me know!

becca69
10-20-2016, 06:33 AM
Looks like HPB now has more of their rare inventory online. I see a signed Insomnia and a 2nd edition Gunslinger (dust jacket is rough).

https://www.hpb.com/products/insomnia

https://www.hpb.com/products/dark-tower-9780937986509-97e414dd-9b71-4480-b14b-a4f991d725e4

Fsmdr
10-29-2016, 07:41 PM
Looking for a few easy 1st. Hoping to get a few items shipped together and would prefer to buy from member here before ebay.

All US 1st in as close to F/F condition:

Bag Of Bones
Four Past Midnight
The Tommyknockers (SK in gold lettering)
Dark Half
Dolores Clairborne
Cujo
Skeleton Crew
Firestarter

Thanks!

webstar1000
11-01-2016, 04:40 AM
Looking for a Prime Evil.... fell asleep last night and a fine copy went for $219.. I was 207 I think! Darn:( Anyone?

Room 217 Caretaker
11-01-2016, 05:04 AM
Looking for a Prime Evil.... fell asleep last night and a fine copy went for $219.. I was 207 I think! Darn:( Anyone?

IMO....that copy that ended last night at $219 went for exactly what it's worth because it has a scratch on the leather of the book. One picture shows it, the other sort of shows it.

It's a beautiful book of course. With that said, I wouldn't ever let my copy go for under $325+. Again, JMO

Mulleins

webstar1000
11-01-2016, 05:22 AM

IMO....that copy that ended last night at $219 went for exactly what it's worth because it has a scratch on the leather of the book. One picture shows it, the other sort of shows it.

It's a beautiful book of course. With that said, I wouldn't ever let my copy go for under $325+. Again, JMO

Mulleins

The right price IMO is $200-$275 max. I have been watching this one for quite some time... and they never fetch more than $275 it seems. I am hoping to buy one under $250 if anyone is interested... if not.. I can wait of course:)

Room 217 Caretaker
11-01-2016, 05:45 AM
This guy normally will work out a deal if you are interested:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PRIME-EVIL-EDITED-BY-DOUGLAS-WINTER-SIGNED-BY-ALL-AUTHORS-LTD-ED-/251947465189?hash=item3aa93d39e5:g:jz8AAOSwymxVR~-9

Start with $200 and go from there.

Good Luck Kris

Mulleins

webstar1000
11-01-2016, 06:48 AM
This guy normally will work out a deal if you are interested:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PRIME-EVIL-EDITED-BY-DOUGLAS-WINTER-SIGNED-BY-ALL-AUTHORS-LTD-ED-/251947465189?hash=item3aa93d39e5:g:jz8AAOSwymxVR~-9

Start with $200 and go from there.

Good Luck Kris

Mulleins
Auto decline my top offer:(

webstar1000
11-02-2016, 10:17 AM
Night Visions 5... anyone?

Brian861
11-02-2016, 10:10 PM
Night Visions 5... anyone?

Bueller.....Bueller......

allasorte
11-17-2016, 03:37 PM
I just recently purchased the Subterranean Press's The Shining S/L. The seller didn't have the dust jacket. SP doesn't have an extra jackets either. So, I am looking for the dust jacket to purchase. I have never owned this book before. Is the SP gift edition jacket the exact same? I'd hate to shop for that edition just to steal the jacket from it, then that would need a jacket lol.

stroppygoblin
11-17-2016, 03:41 PM
I just recently purchased the Subterranean Press's The Shining S/L. The seller didn't have the dust jacket. SP doesn't have an extra jackets either. So, I am looking for the dust jacket to purchase. I have never owned this book before. Is the SP gift edition jacket the exact same? I'd hate to shop for that edition just to steal the jacket from it, then that would need a jacket lol.

The DJ was specifically created for the S/l because of the issue with rubbing and colour transference onto the inside of the tray case. It was originally never intended to have a dust jacket.

The gift edition DJ is totally different.

The catalog is your friend...

Limited (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showwiki.php?title=Shining+The+-+S+L&redirect=no)

Gift (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showwiki.php?title=Shining+The+-+Gift+Edition)

allasorte
11-17-2016, 03:58 PM
Thanks Stroppy. Now I need to hunt one down :)

HONKYTONKSMASH
11-17-2016, 05:43 PM
Looking for a CD Joyland paperback slipcase.

allasorte
11-17-2016, 06:40 PM

I sold one to one of the people here. He does frequent this thread too. Not sure what he is doing with it at this moment. Perhaps greedily rubbing his hands before he PM's you? lol

HONKYTONKSMASH
11-17-2016, 07:10 PM

I sold one to one of the people here. He does frequent this thread too. Not sure what he is doing with it at this moment. Perhaps greedily rubbing his hands before he PM's you? lol

Hahaha youre probably right

firemonkey66
11-18-2016, 05:10 AM
I'm looking for one of the Collector white Stand traycases with the window in the front. If anybody has one that they're willing to part with, send me a PM. Thanks!

DoctorZaius
11-18-2016, 05:13 PM
Thanks Stroppy. Now I need to hunt one down :)

I just sent you a PM. I have what you want.

Brian861
11-19-2016, 09:17 AM

:evil:

HONKYTONKSMASH
11-19-2016, 12:59 PM

:evil:

B!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian861
11-19-2016, 01:12 PM
B!

C!

needfulthings
11-27-2016, 10:58 AM
1st edition DOCTOR SLEEP U.K. HODDER & STOUGHTON (WHSmith cover).

allasorte
12-04-2016, 03:23 PM
Thanks Greg. All is good and not your fault at all. That is the USPS. Anyway, your mailbox is full! Thanks and take care!

bdwyer19
12-07-2016, 06:23 PM
I'm looking for a Dead Zone dust jacket in Near Fine or Fine condition. I just purchased a signed book, but the dj is price clipped. Thanks.

allasorte
12-07-2016, 07:45 PM
Hey Firemonkey66, I saw you were looking for the LSOE dust jacket in your signature. You were not able to get a hold of Grant Publishing?

firemonkey66
12-07-2016, 08:31 PM
Hey Firemonkey66, I saw you were looking for the LSOE dust jacket in your signature. You were not able to get a hold of Grant Publishing?

I emailed on two separate occasions, probably separated by 3 or 4 weeks, and never received a reply. He has replied to my emails about other things in the past, so I assume his lack of a response was a sort of 'no' answer. I might try again after the new year just as a 'third times a charm' try.

jsmcmullen92
12-08-2016, 05:52 AM

I emailed on two separate occasions, probably separated by 3 or 4 weeks, and never received a reply. He has replied to my emails about other things in the past, so I assume his lack of a response was a sort of 'no' answer. I might try again after the new year just as a 'third times a charm' try.

What email are you using? I have had better luck with some over others.

east-tennessee
12-08-2016, 09:08 AM
Anyone have an extra program from the UMaine Hearts In Suspension event?

firemonkey66
12-08-2016, 09:24 AM

I can't find the messages in the sent box of my regular e-mail account, so I must have messaged him through the 'contact us' function on the website. I never thought about it before, but maybe that was around the time the site was revamped or something. Hmmmm, what e-mail address have you had luck with?

Brian861
12-08-2016, 10:49 AM

I can't find the messages in the sent box of my regular e-mail account, so I must have messaged him through the 'contact us' function on the website. I never thought about it before, but maybe that was around the time the site was revamped or something. Hmmmm, what e-mail address have you had luck with?

This is the one I have for Robert: Grant Email (office@grantbooks.com)

jsmcmullen92
12-08-2016, 10:51 AM

Try that one first. If that doesn't work I usually just email Robert directly.
I know for awhile the contact us link was pointed to Karen's email (No longer works there) so could have been an issue.

firemonkey66
12-08-2016, 12:31 PM

Try that one first. If that doesn't work I usually just email Robert directly.
I know for awhile the contact us link was pointed to Karen's email (No longer works there) so could have been an issue.

Awesome, I will try that email. Thank you for bringing this up, I really appreciate it.

needfulthings
12-08-2016, 07:58 PM
1st edition DOCTOR SLEEP U.K. HODDER & STOUGHTON (WHSmith cover).

:nana:THANK YOU...... Anubis2347
http://imageshack.com/a/img921/7342/khRseT.jpg

Geminii23
12-09-2016, 07:01 PM
If anyone has good First US Edition copies of the following, I would definitely be interested:

Pet Semetary
Dead Zone
Firestarter
Carrie
The Shining
Night Shift
Different Seasons

Thanks!

allasorte
12-18-2016, 02:22 PM
I am looking for a first/first of The Shining hardcover. I have a fine dust jacket, but my book has some small stains on the block pages. So, I am looking for a fine book to replace mine. If anyone knows of anyone or has one to sell, I am interested for my personal collection. Thank you for your time!

needfulthings
12-31-2016, 11:48 AM
http://imageshack.com/a/img923/7648/FDgEzm.jpg

TrueNorth
01-04-2017, 04:19 AM
WTB: iT
CD, 25th Anniversary, Signed, Numbered, Limited Edition.

please email only:
fosterwalt@rogers.com

Thanks, Foster

webstar1000
01-05-2017, 04:52 AM
Not now as I just do not have the money:( UNLESS you wanna really hook me up of course BUT... looking for:
UK and US IT proofs from the 80's. Fine condition if possible and a signed UK IT 1st as well:) Thanks... if someone would even do a payment plan.. I would LOVE YOU FOREVER! haha

craigobau
01-09-2017, 03:53 AM
Did anyone pre-order an additional copy of CD's Doubleday Years version of The Shining that they will be looking to sell?

Ideally someone in the UK/Europe to avoid the crippling postage costs from the US, but beggars can't be choosers!

Thanks.

ur2ndbiggestfan
01-11-2017, 10:12 AM
A long shot, but if anyone has any Canadian 1st trade size paperback states of FINDERS KEEPERS or other recent King titles in that format for sale I'm interested. I did not realize these even existed until I read it here.

zelig
01-11-2017, 10:28 AM
A long shot, but if anyone has any Canadian 1st trade size paperback states of FINDERS KEEPERS or other recent King titles in that format for sale I'm interested. I did not realize these even existed until I read it here.

Steve there's a few copies on Abe. Search this ISBN. 9781501140655

George at C-Springs
01-11-2017, 10:44 AM
Thought I'd post this here too:

I was looking at the Charlie the Choo-Choo have/want list, seeing that Nick and I are both still chasing 186, and thinking who else might be chasing other numbers in other books (not necessarily DT). So, here's my King-related S/L's that I'm willing to trade for other similar numbers so you can get the number you're chasing. They're all F/F, so whatever you're offering in trade should be too. I'm not dismantling my collection or interested in trading for different books (unless it happens to be a #186!), just looking to help you get a number you need.

The Stand (with original mailing box) #729
Doctor Sleep #110
Christine #583
Joyland #385
Talisman/Black House #377
Full Dark No Stars w/Remarque #414
Riding the Bullet #485
Christine 25th #263
UK 11/22/63 #238
DT / Complete Concordance #570
NOS4A2 #89
Double Feature #491
DT Companion Ltr P
"Christine Compacted" print by Jill Bauman #202/500

Drop me a PM and we can discuss.

George

ur2ndbiggestfan
01-11-2017, 11:55 AM

Steve there's a few copies on Abe. Search this ISBN. 9781501140655

Thanks! I checked, but one is not in good condition and one is listed for $503.42. That's just barely out of my price range for a trade paperback, darn it.

Theli
01-11-2017, 12:03 PM
I can do a check at the local bookstores and get back to you. What are the other books you are looking for besides Finders Keepers?

Edit: Just did a quick look at the bookstore near my work. No luck on Finders Keepers, but they did have a 1st print TPB of End of Watch. Not perfect condition though, a bit bumped on top.

firemonkey66
01-11-2017, 04:14 PM
Does anybody have an extra copy of the supplemental book of prints that came with the traycased Knowing Darkness? Or does anybody know where to obtain one or if extras were created? Any help would be appreciated.

webstar1000
01-11-2017, 04:43 PM
Does anybody have an extra copy of the supplemental book of prints that came with the traycased Knowing Darkness? Or does anybody know where to obtain one or if extras were created? Any help would be appreciated.

Damm!!! I just gave away a set cause it was hanging around. Like 3 weeks ago:( sorry!!!

Randall Flagg
01-11-2017, 05:16 PM
I might have the prints, but book?
I have the book that was included with the Deluxe, but didn't know there were stand alone copies out there.

jsmcmullen92
01-11-2017, 05:37 PM
I have the book that was included with the Deluxe, but didn't know there were stand alone copies out there.
Yeah I am kinda curious as well. There was the smaller book that was with both tray case and slip case and the large book of art that was with just tray case. Then there was the loose prints that came with the super deluxe (Roman numeraled) ones.

webstar1000
01-11-2017, 05:39 PM
Yeah I am kinda curious as well. There was the smaller book that was with both tray case and slip case and the large book of art that was with just tray case. Then there was the loose prints that came with the super deluxe (Roman numeraled) ones.

There is. George B had tons of them. He gave me a couple sets. Probably over printed them (being easy to do on a press) and they were just given to him. I would send him an email... if your looking.

ur2ndbiggestfan
01-11-2017, 06:12 PM
I can do a check at the local bookstores and get back to you. What are the other books you are looking for besides Finders Keepers?

Edit: Just did a quick look at the bookstore near my work. No luck on Finders Keepers, but they did have a 1st print TPB of End of Watch. Not perfect condition though, a bit bumped on top.

I'll take that bumped END OF WATCH if you can still get it. I really don't know which books have been done as trade size in Canada, but I have no trade sizes as of yet of BAZAAR, FINDERS KEEPERS, MR. MERCEDES or DOCTOR SLEEP. All these different sizes is sometimes confusing, ain't it? And don't worry if you can't get any, or don't have time to look. Just if you feel like it.

zelig
01-11-2017, 06:28 PM
If you do happen to get that End of Watch TPB, can you post or message me with the ISBN? Thanks.

needfulthings
01-11-2017, 07:34 PM
ISBN 97815001134142.... Just go to Simon & Schuster Canada & search away under Stephen King. Then go to BOOKFINDER.COM & shop by ISBN numbers for a better deal.

Br!an
01-11-2017, 07:58 PM

I bought both of my Knowing Darkness from George. He included the prints with the slipcase version for free, and he included an acrylic slipcase for the deluxe version.

If anyone has the prints it's George. I do think he mentioned that he was out of them. Of course things change.

zelig
01-11-2017, 08:06 PM
ISBN 97815001134142.... Just go to Simon & Schuster Canada & search away under Stephen King. Then go to BOOKFINDER.COM & shop by ISBN numbers for a better deal.

Thanks!

zelig
01-11-2017, 08:38 PM

Thanks!

BTW, there was an extra zero in that #. It's 9781501134142.

Lurker
01-11-2017, 09:41 PM

I picked up a copy from Jerad a couple of years ago - but I doubt he still has any.
http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac54/ICONfan/Knowing%20Darkness%20Prints_zpsjcxs239q.jpg

Roseannebarr
01-11-2017, 10:02 PM
Looking for Pet Semetary # 170 PS Publishing Sent to someone else in error during initial shipment of those books. Thank You!

jsmcmullen92
01-12-2017, 05:53 AM

I picked up a copy from Jerad a couple of years ago - but I doubt he still has any.
http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac54/ICONfan/Knowing%20Darkness%20Prints_zpsjcxs239q.jpg

That is probably the large book that came with the regular Tray cased version. I just found an old email between Jerad and myself about this subject and his words were "The extra signed prints only came with the deluxe edition". Now George may have thrown prints in with his sales but they were probably unsigned. The only set that from the publisher that was made to have LOOSE prints was the Deluxe Tray cased Edition, not the Slipcased or Normal Tray cased.

Theli
01-12-2017, 06:46 AM

I'll take that bumped END OF WATCH if you can still get it. I really don't know which books have been done as trade size in Canada, but I have no trade sizes as of yet of BAZAAR, FINDERS KEEPERS, MR. MERCEDES or DOCTOR SLEEP. All these different sizes is sometimes confusing, ain't it? And don't worry if you can't get any, or don't have time to look. Just if you feel like it.

Sure thing! I'll grab it today when I go for break! I'm going to make my way to the book store closer to my house later today, so I will keep my eyes open for them.

Theli
01-12-2017, 09:22 AM

I wish I'd seen this before. Looks to be cheaper here then where I bought it, and I'm sure shipping will be cheaper. Will the ISBN change on different printings? If it was a second print would it also have the same ISBN or a different one?

ur2ndbiggestfan, if you decide to go this route instead I can just return the book. No big deal.

Lurker
01-12-2017, 10:08 AM
Yes, it's the book which came with both traycased and deluxe. But I think only Jerad sold it with a slipcase - looks to be made from the same material as Salem's Lot slipcase.

http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac54/ICONfan/EX%20Prints%20KD_zpsflky9ksd.jpg

ur2ndbiggestfan
01-12-2017, 10:26 AM

I wish I'd seen this before. Looks to be cheaper here then where I bought it, and I'm sure shipping will be cheaper. Will the ISBN change on different printings? If it was a second print would it also have the same ISBN or a different one?

ur2ndbiggestfan, if you decide to go this route instead I can just return the book. No big deal.

I would but I want to be sure of a 1st printing, so I will take yours. Can you return books there? I tried to return a Stephen King book at Wal-Mart once (I already had it), the day after I bought it, and they said they never take returned books because it's printed matter. I'm still trying to figure that one out.

Randall Flagg
01-12-2017, 11:32 AM
I'd suggest not buying books at Walmart. Barnes and Noble won't hassle you.

Randall Flagg
01-12-2017, 11:37 AM
P.S. I would have asked to see the Store Manager. I see no mention of printed matter on their official return policy:
http://corporate.walmart.com/policies

According to this, "
Must be returned within 90 days if unused, unopened and unmarked

Books must be returned unused and unmarked."

http://help.walmart.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9/~/return-policy

Theli
01-12-2017, 11:53 AM

I would but I want to be sure of a 1st printing, so I will take yours. Can you return books there? I tried to return a Stephen King book at Wal-Mart once (I already had it), the day after I bought it, and they said they never take returned books because it's printed matter. I'm still trying to figure that one out.

Oh, I'm sure they'd take it back if I asked. Even if it was only store credit I have a feeling I will probably be buying books in the future, haha!

ur2ndbiggestfan
01-12-2017, 02:20 PM
With my luck if they took it back it'd be worth a fortune in a few years. If they refused a return it'll be worth less than postage to send it somewhere, though with the price of postage now that might not be so bad either.

Brian861
01-12-2017, 02:45 PM
I'd suggest not buying books at Walmart. Barnes and Noble won't hassle you.

Agreed. Never have had issue one with B&N.

needfulthings
01-12-2017, 05:15 PM

If you look you will see Bookfinder has a 1st edition & Signed search button & if it turns out not to be a 1st you have grounds to ship it back.

webstar1000
01-17-2017, 05:53 AM
Hey all, I just traded a jacket on my 1st Slinger. And the one to come off it is in GREAT shape and I would give it a good 8/10. I am either looking to sell it OR if someone has a 1st Gunslinger to sell with no jacket or a crappy one... I would be interested in buying it:) THANKS!

firemonkey66
01-23-2017, 09:25 PM
Looking for a fine/as new Grant 1st edition Waste Lands dustjacket. Send me a PM if you've got one to sell. Thanks!

jsmcmullen92
01-24-2017, 06:15 AM
Looking for a fine/as new Grant 1st edition Waste Lands dustjacket. Send me a PM if you've got one to sell. Thanks!

think David over at Betts just bought out all of Grant. You might check with him.

wizardsrainbow
01-24-2017, 09:21 AM

think David over at Betts just bought out all of Grant. You might check with him.

true but Grant did not have any perfect Waste DJs so i did not get any

firemonkey66
01-24-2017, 12:18 PM

I tried ordering one of those and rolling the dice on what condition it would be in, but that didn't work out in my favor. Thats why I decided to post here:)

Fsmdr
01-24-2017, 06:44 PM

I tried ordering one of those and rolling the dice on what condition it would be in, but that didn't work out in my favor. Thats why I decided to post here:)

Did Grant ever had it listed on his site back in the days? I remembered back when we can still buy Gunslinger DJ 2nd direct from Grant and I don't remember if I ever saw it listed.

Room 217 Caretaker
01-25-2017, 05:19 AM

Did Grant ever had it listed on his site back in the days? I remembered back when we can still buy Gunslinger DJ 2nd direct from Grant and I don't remember if I ever saw it listed.

I sort of remember seeing it listed but always had "not available". I think :cyclops:

I have an uncut Wastelands jacket that's really neat. Not sure how I ended up with it (I think age is catching up with me).

Mulleins

Randall Flagg
01-25-2017, 06:50 AM
I have a couple of the uncut DJ's also.

herbertwest
01-25-2017, 09:27 AM
For information... maine-artist-debuts-collection-inspired-by-stephen-kings-the-dark-tower-series/
>>> https://bangordailynews.com/2017/01/25/living/maine-artist-debuts-collection-inspired-by-stephen-kings-the-dark-tower-series/

webstar1000
01-26-2017, 07:59 AM
I need a damm near perfect Salems 1st, 3rd state jacket... .anyone out there have one they will sell?

jonp
01-29-2017, 10:00 AM
I would be extremely grateful if someone is willing to share the following short stories:

Calla Bryn Sturgis ( as it appeared on StephenKing.com prior to revision for inclusion in DT V).
The Pulse (as it appeared on Amazon.com as a preview before revision for inclusion in Cell)

Thanking you in advance.

Papaseraphim
01-31-2017, 08:54 AM
You can find Wolves on the archived version of the site:
http://web.archive.org/web/20021012114236/http://www.stephenking.com/dt_5.html

or message me and I'll send you a pdf

Nick

I would be extremely grateful if someone is willing to share the following short stories:

Calla Bryn Sturgis ( as it appeared on StephenKing.com prior to revision for inclusion in DT V).
The Pulse (as it appeared on Amazon.com as a preview before revision for inclusion in Cell)

Thanking you in advance.

jonp
01-31-2017, 12:45 PM

Nick

Thanking you in advance.

Thanks Nick, I've just copied and pasted it. Just need The Pulse now - that one seems elusive on the internet. Just hoping someone copied it from Amazon.com.

jsmcmullen92
01-31-2017, 02:09 PM

Nick

Thanking you in advance.

Thanks Nick, I've just copied and pasted it. Just need The Pulse now - that one seems elusive on the internet. Just hoping someone copied it from Amazon.com.

Well that was a pain in the ass to find. Is this what you are looking for?

From international bestseller Stephen King, a high-concept, ingenious and terrifying story about the mayhem unleashed when a pulse from a mysterious source transforms all cell phone users into homicidal maniacs.

There’s a reason cell rhymes with hell.

On October 1, God is in His heaven, the stock market stands at 10,140, most of the planes are on time, and Clayton Riddell, an artist from Maine, is almost bouncing up Boylston Street in Boston. He’s just landed a comic book deal that might finally enable him to support his family by making art instead of teaching it. He’s already picked up a small (but expensive!) gift for his long-suffering wife, and he knows just what he’ll get for his boy Johnny. Why not a little treat for himself? Clay’s feeling good about the future.

That changes in a hurry. The cause of the devastation is a phenomenon that will come to be known as The Pulse, and the delivery method is a cell phone. Everyone’s cell phone. Clay and the few desperate survivors who join him suddenly find themselves in the pitch-black night of civilization’s darkest age, surrounded by chaos, carnage, and a human horde that has been reduced to its basest nature...and then begins to evolve.

There’s really no escaping this nightmare. But for Clay, an arrow points home to Maine, and as he and his fellow refugees make their harrowing journey north they begin to see crude signs confirming their direction. A promise, perhaps. Or a threat...

There are 193 million cell phones in the United States alone. Who doesn’t have one? Stephen King’s utterly gripping, gory, and fascinating novel doesn’t just ask the question “Can you hear me now?” It answers it with a vengeance.

stroppygoblin
01-31-2017, 02:51 PM

Nick

Thanking you in advance.

Try Lilja (or Bev)

He posted it as news on July 7th 2005 and may have kept a local copy. (the Amazon link no longer works):

The Pulse
Posted: July 7, 2005.

King is working on yet another novel. This one is called The Pulse and according to King's office it's probably going to be a novel-length piece. King is still working on it and no publication information is available yet. BUT the good thing is that you can now read the fist chapter online, right here.
Thanks to Bev Vincent, grzesiek, Brian Freeman and Ariel.

Copied from Lilja's Library: http://liljas-library.com/

Bev Vincent
01-31-2017, 07:06 PM
Cell: EW first two chapters

http://ew.com/article/2006/01/20/stephen-kings-cell-read-first-two-chapters/

Mr. Rabbit Trick
02-01-2017, 12:41 AM
Just need The Pulse now - that one seems elusive on the internet. Just hoping someone copied it from Amazon.com.

I have it in MS Word format. (4,500 words) It includes all the colour illustrations that went with it. PM me your email.

jonp
02-01-2017, 03:42 AM
Thank you everyone. I now have the two stories. :smile:

surly
02-02-2017, 02:04 PM
I missed the signed folio edition of THE SHINING at Betts the other day. If anybody is looking to part with theirs, Id be interested in discussing.

AKC
02-02-2017, 07:15 PM
Lettered Regulators....

I know, I know.

firemonkey66
02-05-2017, 10:47 AM
Looking for 1st printing signet paperback blue and green variant Different Seasons in decent condition. PM me if you've got one (or both) you want to part with. Thanks!

firemonkey66
02-07-2017, 10:35 PM
Looking for 1st printing signet paperback blue and green variant Different Seasons in decent condition. PM me if you've got one (or both) you want to part with. Thanks!

Also looking for a Tommyknockers proof and an Eyes of the Dragon Viking proof in green wrappers in decent condition. PM me if you've got either to spare or the Different Seasons paperback variants mentioned above. Or anything in my 'looking for' list for that matter:)

OneFathom
02-08-2017, 12:23 PM

Also looking for a Tommyknockers proof and an Eyes of the Dragon Viking proof in green wrappers in decent condition. PM me if you've got either to spare or the Different Seasons paperback variants mentioned above. Or anything in my 'looking for' list for that matter:)

Maybe this (https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?sts=t&an=stephen+king&tn=Eyes+of+the+Dragon&kn=proof&isbn=) will help you in your quest...

webstar1000
02-08-2017, 12:27 PM
SECURED my IT US and UK proofs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My IT collection is near complete. Does anyone have a signed 1st UK they would sell?

firemonkey66
02-08-2017, 12:44 PM

Maybe this (https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?sts=t&an=stephen+king&tn=Eyes+of+the+Dragon&kn=proof&isbn=) will help you in your quest...

I saw that one, but I think it's priced too high for the piece of green wrapper missing from the spine based on info from Zelig's proof site (http://zelig.io/). The spine is what I would look at everyday on my bookshelf, and I know it would irritate me over time at that price. If it was 100-150 bucks, then it might not bother me as much. Thank you for posting this, though. I very much appreciate a second set of eyes out there.

needfulthings
02-08-2017, 02:42 PM

I saw that one, but I think it's priced too high for the piece of green wrapper missing from the spine based on info from Zelig's proof site (http://zelig.io/). The spine is what I would look at everyday on my bookshelf, and I know it would irritate me over time at that price. If it was 100-150 bucks, then it might not bother me as much. Thank you for posting this, though. I very much appreciate a second set of eyes out there.

Also don't forget this proof also came with some stills with pictures of some of the art work.

zelig
02-08-2017, 02:58 PM
Finding one with the pictures and letter won't be easy. There's a scan of the photos and the letter on the proof site.

firemonkey66
02-08-2017, 03:31 PM
Finding one with the pictures and letter won't be easy. There's a scan of the photos and the letter on the proof site.

Did the sales referenced on your site not include the pictures and letters, Paul?

zelig
02-08-2017, 04:09 PM
Yes those prices would have been without the prints and letter. At least that's what I remember. If there were prints and the letter I most likely would have mentioned it with the sale price.

firemonkey66
02-08-2017, 04:37 PM
Yes those prices would have been without the prints and letter. At least that's what I remember. If there were prints and the letter I most likely would have mentioned it with the sale price.

Sorry to keep asking questions, but what are your thoughts on the price of the one that's for sale on Abe? Do you think that the letter and prints are a 'must have' for this proof or just a bonus?

zelig
02-08-2017, 05:18 PM
No need to apologize. I think they're a little high but then again, there aren't many out there right now. Getting one with the prints and letter is for sure a bonus. You don't see them often. In one of the listings it has this "This edition has an information leaf bound in before half title page. "

Not sure what that is. I doubt it's bound in. Might want clarification from the seller. Maybe it's that small typewritten pub letter.

firemonkey66
02-08-2017, 05:39 PM
Thanks for your help, Paul. I appreciate it.

zelig
02-08-2017, 05:42 PM
Anytime Anthony. :smile:

webstar1000
02-13-2017, 12:30 PM
Looking for S/L Christine... S/L Tom Gordon... UK Rose Madder S/L... anyone?

OneFathom
02-13-2017, 03:41 PM

Maybe this Christine (https://camelotbooks.com/books/detail/christine)?

webstar1000
02-13-2017, 03:43 PM

Maybe this Christine (https://camelotbooks.com/books/detail/christine)?

Thanks mate. A few too many issues for me:(

Randall Flagg
02-13-2017, 03:52 PM
S/L TGWLTG?

webstar1000
02-13-2017, 03:53 PM
Yes RF

Randall Flagg
02-13-2017, 03:59 PM
Yes RF

There are few to be found. I posted one a bit back that was on ebay. You should have snagged it then.
Many people want one, but few (understandably) want to pay the price. Collectors have sat on this one for over a decade. Unless someone just went broke, don't expect to snag one for below issue.

webstar1000
02-13-2017, 04:07 PM
Yes RF

There are few to be found. I posted one a bit back that was on ebay. You should have snagged it then.
Many people want one, but few (understandably) want to pay the price. Collectors have sat on this one for over a decade. Unless someone just went broke, don't expect to snag one for below issue.

Have to disagree. I turned one down at $750 not that long ago and one at $800 as I wanted other books. I am down to needing a few more to complete my S/L's of King's main work. I'll bet ya I'll get one less than issue... it's one S/L that's not a hit with collectors, that's for sure.

Randall Flagg
02-13-2017, 04:17 PM
If you declined at $750, then at $800, your going up in declining...not down.

webstar1000
02-13-2017, 05:09 PM
If you declined at $750, then at $800, your going up in declining...not down.

That is true. I went back to the member at $800 and he alas sold it awhile ago. Oh well... another will come along!

webstar1000
02-14-2017, 11:09 AM
BIG THANKS TO Brian Dwyer on the info for the Tom Gordon S/L... $750 shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bdwyer19
02-14-2017, 11:49 AM
BIG THANKS TO Brian Dwyer on the info for the Tom Gordon S/L... $750 shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to help! :thumbsup:

Randall Flagg
02-14-2017, 01:35 PM

Great job. Congratulations.

webstar1000
02-15-2017, 04:46 AM
Thanks RF!

NEED a dust jacket to S/L Christine... anyone have one?

dnemec
02-15-2017, 05:24 AM
Thanks RF!

I believe they are still available from Donald M. Grant....

Room 217 Caretaker
02-15-2017, 05:25 AM
Thanks RF!

You can still get them from Grant Publishing:

https://secure.grantbooks.com/all-dustjackets/

Mulleins

webstar1000
02-15-2017, 05:36 AM
Thanks RF!

You can still get them from Grant Publishing:

https://secure.grantbooks.com/all-dustjackets/

Mulleins

THANKS!!!!

_PCC_
02-16-2017, 03:34 AM
Looking for DTIV, DTV and WTTK S/L Publishers copies

Randall Flagg
02-16-2017, 06:37 AM
Stephen King Signed Limited Publisher's copy of Wolves of the Calla Dark Tower V (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King-Signed-Limited-Publishers-copy-of-Wolves-of-the-Calla-Dark-Tower-V-/252773471505?hash=item3ada791511:g:uwAAAOSwQiRUltO q)

Ari_Racing
02-16-2017, 06:38 AM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King-Signed-Limited-Publishers-copy-of-Wolves-of-the-Calla-Dark-Tower-V-/252773471505?hash=item3ada791511:g:uwAAAOSwQiRUltO q)*

Beverly Marsh
02-17-2017, 06:05 AM
Hey all,
I posted this in the Joe Hill thread but wanted to check here as well.
I am looking for one of the two Road Rage variant covers that featured King and Hill. Doesn't matter which one.
SK Catalog has the motorcycle version for 75.00 which seems a bit on the steep side.

Ari_Racing
02-17-2017, 06:31 AM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/5x-ROAD-RAGE-2-Joe-Hill-Stephen-King-A-B-RI-A-RI-B-Jetpack-w-promo-sticker-1st-/132090379744?hash=item1ec1333de0:m:m7-eJK026vkMhSG4saXyZZg

webstar1000
02-17-2017, 07:37 AM
Rose Madder UK S/L............... hoping for $300 or so.

Beverly Marsh
02-17-2017, 07:39 AM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/5x-ROAD-RAGE-2-Joe-Hill-Stephen-King-A-B-RI-A-RI-B-Jetpack-w-promo-sticker-1st-/132090379744?hash=item1ec1333de0:m:m7-eJK026vkMhSG4saXyZZg

What the hell? How come I never find this stuff when I look? Lol
Got it! Thanks Ari!

Beverly Marsh
02-17-2017, 07:39 AM

Gerald had/has one...Not sure how much though.

webstar1000
02-17-2017, 07:42 AM

I keep looking at it but alas it is too high for me. I had a chance last fall for one at $250 and didn't have the cash but need a copy of this. I also need Desperation/Regulators UK too... I am SOOOO close to finished King's published works as S/L's but am getting LOW on funds. haha

Beverly Marsh
02-17-2017, 08:10 AM

I keep looking at it but alas it is too high for me. I had a chance last fall for one at $250 and didn't have the cash but need a copy of this. I also need Desperation/Regulators UK too... I am SOOOO close to finished King's published works as S/L's but am getting LOW on funds. haha
Lol, I feel your pain!

surly
02-17-2017, 11:23 AM

I hear ya, but it helps to think of it as a marathon, not a race. You ll find it at a good price if you hang there.

webstar1000
02-17-2017, 11:27 AM

I hear ya, but it helps to think of it as a marathon, not a race. You ll find it at a good price if you hang there.

I agree. That is how I got 99% of my stuff. And now, more than ever... I have to be patient as I am so close to my first real milestone. I think I need 4 more... sooooooooooooooooo close. haha

Theli
02-17-2017, 11:30 AM
Kris, do you have a S/L 'Salem's Lot?

webstar1000
02-17-2017, 11:33 AM
Sure do! Here is what I need my man:

1) Danse S/L
2) Regulators/Desperation UK S/L
3) Rose Madder UK S/L
4) The Colorado Kid set (Have waited to try and find one with matching numbers if possible....)

Randall Flagg
02-17-2017, 12:48 PM

4) The Colorado Kid set (Have waited to try and find one with matching numbers if possible....)
Very very challenging for matching numbers.

webstar1000
02-17-2017, 01:33 PM

Ever seen a set?

Randall Flagg
02-17-2017, 01:37 PM

Ever seen a set?

webstar1000
02-17-2017, 01:42 PM

Ever seen a set?

Wow

Randall Flagg
02-17-2017, 01:49 PM
They weren't mine. I have a hodgepodge for them. IIRC, two different numbers and a PC.

jhanic
02-17-2017, 01:58 PM
I have a set--#14.

John

Kingfan24
02-17-2017, 02:09 PM
I have a set--#14.

John

John great to see you back posting!

stroppygoblin
02-17-2017, 03:39 PM
I have a set--#14.

John

good to see you back John - we should talk about that number.....

zelig
02-17-2017, 04:54 PM
Yes, really nice to see you post John. I hope you're doing okay.

webstar1000
02-17-2017, 06:10 PM
Hey John! That's good news. It is possible to get the set then! Side note: I would pay a premium To get that set should anyone want to PM me:)

Alec
02-17-2017, 06:23 PM
I have a set.
Numbers 22 of 33, if that is the tray cased set you meant Kris. Blue,red and green.
You will struggle with those as Jerome says.

webstar1000
02-18-2017, 03:15 AM
I have a set.
Numbers 22 of 33, if that is the tray cased set you meant Kris. Blue,red and green.

Those are the "lettered" (although not letters) but what I am looking for is the numbered (1-333 I think). Can someone confirm that those are possible to match? OR just the "lettered" traycased state?

ELazansky
02-18-2017, 03:32 AM
I have a set.

Those are the "lettered" (although not letters) but what I am looking for is the numbered (1-333 I think). Can someone confirm that those are possible to match? OR just the "lettered" traycased state?

I have a matching numbered set of the 333 edition, but they are not signed by King. I think you are looking for the numbered 150 edition which was signed by King

webstar1000
02-18-2017, 04:10 AM
Yes that is correct. But did those numbers run 1-450 or each artist 1-150.

allasorte
02-18-2017, 04:49 AM
This is from SK Collector's site.

A lettered edition of 99 copies bound in leather and traycased. Signed by SK and all three artists. The original number of copies was 52, but PS publishing recieved permission to produce extra copies. Naturally some collectors were pleased to be able to get an otherwise sold out edition; others were unhappy assuming this would devalue the book on the secondary market. $1,000 - $1,700

A limited edition of 450 copies. Numbered, slipcased and signed by SK and the contributing illustrator. $300 - $400

An artist edition of 1,000 copies signed and numbered by the contributing illustrator. $100

An unsigned, unnumbered hardback edition of 10,000 copies. While this is technically limited, it's not a 1st edition and the least valuable of the various editions $35 - $45

allasorte
02-18-2017, 04:51 AM
Kris. I believe you are looking at the print run of the 450 books. Divide that by 3 and there are 150 of each editions of the S/L. That seems right to my memory.
I only have the signed artists as a matching set.

webstar1000
02-18-2017, 07:06 AM
Each that's what I want but wasn't sure how they were numbered my man. If 1-450 then it should be much easier to get the 3 I need as there is no way to match

Randall Flagg
02-18-2017, 07:15 AM
They are numbered 1-150. Each set has the art from one of the three artists on the book cover.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showwiki.php?title=Colorado+Kid+The+-+S+L+Miller

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showwiki.php?title=Colorado+Kid+The+-+S+L+Potter

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showwiki.php?title=Colorado+Kid+The+-+S+L+Chadbourne

jhanic
02-18-2017, 07:38 AM
My set is signed by King and and the appropriate artist and each numbered 14 of 150. I also own the Artist editions each numbered 300 of 333. I'm not sure what color each slipcase is--they are at home.

John

Sovereign
02-19-2017, 06:26 PM
I finally have some extra cash to continue my collection, so I'm looking to add another signed limited to my collection. Not looking for anything in particular, and I'm generally just looking for a good deal of any sign limited. PM me with any you have for sale and an asking price.

T-Dogz_AK47
02-19-2017, 06:34 PM
I finally have some extra cash to continue my collection, so I'm looking to add another signed limited to my collection. Not looking for anything in particular, and I'm generally just looking for a good deal of any sign limited. PM me with any you have for sale and an asking price.

You would be better off checking out the Collectible Classifieds thread. Lots of different signed limiteds over there...

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?6468-Collectible-Classifieds-Primarily-for-Stephen-King-Items (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?6468-Collectible-Classifieds-Primarily-for-Stephen-King-Items)

Sovereign
02-19-2017, 06:51 PM
I did, and I've messaged for a few items, but there aren't too many recently posted SLs, so i figured my post here may bring out some sellers who haven't gotten around to posting or may just decide to sell because they see my offer.

_PCC_
02-19-2017, 08:36 PM
Stephen King Signed Limited Publisher's copy of Wolves of the Calla Dark Tower V (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King-Signed-Limited-Publishers-copy-of-Wolves-of-the-Calla-Dark-Tower-V-/252773471505?hash=item3ada791511:g:uwAAAOSwQiRUltO q)

That's been up on eBay for over 3 years. He won't come down on price.

allasorte
02-20-2017, 04:15 AM

That's been up on eBay for over 3 years. He won't come down on price.

There is another seller selling a signed Shining, he is not in the US. It is listed at $9999.99. At that price it will never sell and I believe it has been on eBay since the dawn of eBay. :)

Fsmdr
02-23-2017, 09:17 AM
Looking for Tommyknockers 1st in gold lettering. surprisingly elusive.

Cook
02-23-2017, 03:41 PM
Looking for Tommyknockers 1st in gold lettering. surprisingly elusive.

I have an extra, PM me if you're still looking.

Fsmdr
02-23-2017, 07:04 PM
PM'd you

Merlin1958
02-26-2017, 04:46 PM
Wanted

1/1 of the three "Bill Hodges trilogy". Damaged DJ's preferred. Cheap, cheap cheap!!!!! Binding must be tight and no interior damage please. I'd like to get them all from a single source if possible. PM me!!!!

Cook
03-03-2017, 03:59 PM
I'm looking for a mint/mint 1st edition 1st state Pet Sematary.
yes I know, hard to find.

Jimimck
03-04-2017, 07:02 PM
Hi Team,
Does anyone know if the Dolso Salem's cases also fit the UK first edition? Anyone have one for sale?
Cheers

Phalucha
03-05-2017, 10:30 AM
I am interested in purchasing a signed copy of The Raft insert if anyone has forsale. Please email me directly. Thank you. Paul

Cook
03-05-2017, 02:03 PM

I am willing to pay premium, I think, not sure what a premium means these days.

Randall Flagg
03-05-2017, 03:13 PM

I am willing to pay premium, I think, not sure what a premium means these days.
Premium means $100 more than you wish, and $2K more than you have. :grouphug:

AKC
03-06-2017, 07:49 PM
Need a DJ for S/L Doctor Sleep #d Edition from CD...

Br!an
03-07-2017, 04:02 AM
Need a DJ for S/L Doctor Sleep #d Edition from CD...

They were selling those on the CD website until recently. I don't see a dustjacket link anymore. They might still have some though.

Beverly Marsh
03-07-2017, 05:13 AM
Looking for Phantasmagoria issues 8+11 to complete my set.

webstar1000
03-07-2017, 05:29 AM
Looking for any IT pins from the 80's if anyone has extras. Thanks!

Xtownboy
03-09-2017, 06:04 PM
Seeking
DK II S/L #764
LSOE S/L #7

AKC
03-11-2017, 07:43 AM
Lettered Blockade Billy

OneFathom
03-11-2017, 08:37 AM
Dark Tower S/L PC Copies...would love to work out a trade if you have any. Check out my current inventory below in the hyperlink! Thanks!

jsmcmullen92
03-11-2017, 09:42 AM
Lettered CD Carrie

Alec
03-15-2017, 12:16 AM
Good morning.

Require:

Salem's Lot 2nd state dust jacket, in as near fine condition as possible, if it is already on an unsigned book then obviously would purchase both.
I appreciate this item/items will cost.

Kindest regards
Alec.

Mr. Rabbit Trick
03-15-2017, 02:03 AM
Lettered The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon

Fsmdr
03-17-2017, 07:40 AM
- US 1st Tommyknockers with intact gold lettering
- Signed Limited Colorado King (Miller)

andyg75
03-17-2017, 10:38 AM

What number is your Miller Colorado Kid please?

Fsmdr
03-17-2017, 07:08 PM

I have none, hence the posting here, on Item's Wanted thread.

andyg75
03-17-2017, 10:37 PM

I have none, hence the posting here, on Item's Wanted thread.

Sorry, Thought I was on the Classifieds thread. It doesn't take much for me to get confused :smile:

tippy4
03-17-2017, 10:37 PM
Signed 1st/1st The Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla
Signed 1st/1st The Green Mile Scribner Hardback

EXPLORER
03-18-2017, 05:24 AM
Signed 1st/1st The Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla
Signed 1st/1st The Green Mile Scribner Hardback

Should have mentioned while here. call

webstar1000
03-18-2017, 06:03 AM
Set of Colorado Kid. UK rose Madder s/l.

Randall Flagg
03-18-2017, 05:40 PM
Which set of CK?

webstar1000
03-19-2017, 05:14 AM
Which set of CK?

S/l ones and don't mind if they don't match... that's probably not gonna happen:(

burial
03-20-2017, 12:20 PM
I'm looking for Creepshow 2 BluRay from Arrow Video with "Pinfall" booklet (limited edition)
I'm interested in US or Canadian version...
anyone can help?

Br!an
03-20-2017, 01:55 PM
I'm looking for Creepshow 2 BluRay from Arrow Video with "Pinfall" booklet (limited edition)
I'm interested in US or Canadian version...
anyone can help?

It's available from Arrow Video for $39.95. (http://www.arrowvideo.com/product/creepshow-2-limited-edition/766)