PDA

View Full Version : Can you write for Readers Digest?

Matt
09-23-2007, 10:00 AM
Because that is what I am looking for.

I am hoping among this great community (including all the new towerjunkies) I can find someone to come up with short but well written synopses of each of the books.

I would also like to expand this to SK's connected works at some point, and then the whole of his work.

So come one, come all--I would love to have any volunteers to help us out with this.

I member written sum up is almost the best kind of thing that people can read, and remember, we may have members that found us on the net and are curious about the books.

There will be a very blatant spoiler warning at the top of each article but please try to make an effort (if you are going to try this) to leave the ending open ended. Like a book jacket. :dance:

Storyslinger
09-23-2007, 10:01 AM
I'll see what I can come up with Matt

Matt
09-23-2007, 10:08 AM
Just choose one to start with and post what its going to be here Storyslinger, then we can see who else wants a piece of the action.

Thanks for giving it a whirl :couple:

Storyslinger
09-23-2007, 10:13 AM
Will do :D

Daghain
09-23-2007, 06:21 PM
I'm glad you volunteered Storyslinger - I'm knee-deep in the Walter/Randall Flagg/Man in Black entry for the wiki right now. :lol:

Circular references, circular references. :lol:

Darkthoughts
09-24-2007, 02:26 AM
Well, seeing as I'm rereading Black House for the connections, I could do a summary of it too :)

Hang on...do you mean any SK books or just DT?