PDA

View Full Version : It seemed like a good idea at the time!

Jon
08-23-2007, 11:47 PM
Have you ever done anything very stupid in your youth?

Post the story here.

I'll start.

I wondered what my 0.22 caliber BB gun felt like to be shot by.

So I put the barrel on my foot... not just any part but right in the middle of the arch of my foot.
I pulled the trigger and screamed like a man getting fucked up the ass by All Hail!

I could not wear shoes for a week...it was right at the top of the arch of my foot.

I pulled the trigger...but I loaded the gun with a lead "pellet."

(perhaps the lead poising explains a lot.)

fernandito
08-24-2007, 09:55 AM
There's this abandoned asylum some 5 or 6 miles by where I live. My friend has the brilliant idea of breaking in there, and getting stoned inside one of the buildings. I agreed , believing at first that it would be an adventure...why not, you only live once right? Well we're there not 10 minutes when we hear someone fucking around with the fence...Surprise! Police! What was originally set to be an adventurous night turned out to be a 100-yard sprint from the cops. And believe, oh my brothers and sisters, that when your humble narrator says that he just barely escaped authority's reach, he means exactly that. :lol:

Hey, it seemed like a good idea at the time!

funky dredd
08-24-2007, 10:15 AM
I jumped over some old bed springs that my dad cut in half. I cleared it but one of the edges caught the inside of my right leg and left about an eight inch gash going down my leg. I have a scar from it, but it never hurt. I thought my mom was going to come unglued on me but she just shook her head. I didn't even jump over them on purpose, my brother was chasing me and we came around the corner and they were there, I had no choice but to jump over them. I wouldn't call it a stupid thing, but as I look at the scar daily I always say how stupid it was to jump over them! :doh:

Darkthoughts
08-24-2007, 12:36 PM
I have tons of these types of stories - they all involve alcohol and are mostly gross...:lol:...thats all you're getting :P

Patrick
08-25-2007, 07:05 AM
Oh, come on, Darkthoughts. Tell us a story. :D

Jon
08-25-2007, 07:35 AM
What a cop out Dark Thoughts!!!:D :D

Wuducynn
08-25-2007, 01:45 PM
I pulled the trigger and screamed like a man getting fucked up the ass by All Hail!

Never happen http://www.condomdepot.com/content/product/large/ky-jelly4.jpg

Don't you think I care about my victims Jon?

Letti
08-25-2007, 01:50 PM
I have done lots of crazy things in my life but I don't mind them.
There are things that I mind a lot but not those crazy days and moments. :)

Once a lost a card game and I had to go to a stranger in the street to tell him: "I have been following you for 3 days. You are as beautiful as the stars in the sky. - here I had to look at the sky for seconds but it was in the middle of the day so it was quite redicious - and I am crazy about you. May I get your phone number?"

The guy who my friend chose me was quite surprised and he said with big eyes: - "I arrived home from Germany yesterday."
I smiled at him ear to ear and I said cutely: - "I know. As I have told you I have been following you for 3 days. From Germany."

The guy looked at me and I thought he would ask me to go to hell... but he thought for some moments and than he gave me his phone number. :lol:

Jon
08-28-2007, 11:00 PM
See Letti!! I would beg to hear such words from your luscious lips! You see now what a beauty you are!

But very funny!

Letti
08-28-2007, 11:51 PM
I never phoned him anyway and I have phoned you so still you are the luckier one, don't you think? ;)

ZoNeSeeK
08-29-2007, 12:29 AM
I jumped over some old bed springs that my dad cut in half. I cleared it but one of the edges caught the inside of my right leg and left about an eight inch gash going down my leg. I have a scar from it, but it never hurt. I thought my mom was going to come unglued on me but she just shook her head. I didn't even jump over them on purpose, my brother was chasing me and we came around the corner and they were there, I had no choice but to jump over them. I wouldn't call it a stupid thing, but as I look at the scar daily I always say how stupid it was to jump over them! :doh:

fucking hell, when i first read that i thought you said "I jumped over some old bed springs that cut my dad in half" and thought "wow he's calm, it could be PTSD" - heh

Jon
08-31-2007, 06:55 AM
I never phoned him anyway and I have phoned you so still you are the luckier one, don't you think? ;)

yes, I am the clear winner!:huglove:

Matt
08-31-2007, 08:08 AM
Once...when I was in the army.

I tried to leap from the ground to the third tier on a set of metal bleachers.

I missed by *this much* so when I came down, the tier raked all the skin off the fronts of my shins (through my uniform). Once that was done, I came down on my elbow, breaking it, I also bit my lounge so hard that it bleed for a week. :D

Hannah
08-31-2007, 10:23 AM
Ow. Ow. Ow. I'm cringing reading these stories.

Probably the stupidest thing I've ever done is when I was riding my bike at breakneck speed down a hill, slammed on my breaks to avoid hitting another kid on his bike, and flew over the handlebars. It knocked me unconscious. I had road burn on my face, a black eye, and a limp for about three months.

That's was when I was about nine or ten.

fernandito
08-31-2007, 10:26 AM
I sniffed up a whole line of Lucas, that chili powder shit. :lol:

Jon
09-01-2007, 11:49 AM
...and now you have a Chili monkey on your back?

ZoNeSeeK
09-04-2007, 07:20 PM
Jesus fp get some proper drugs :)

fernandito
09-04-2007, 08:18 PM
IT WAS A SNOTTY JUNIOR HIGH DOUBLE-DARE YOU SCHMUCK11

sarah
09-04-2007, 08:37 PM
i'm way to innocent and pure to have done anything too bad to regret.

:shifty:

Matt
09-05-2007, 06:19 AM
You did stuff, you just don't regret it. :lol:

ZoNeSeeK
09-09-2007, 06:10 PM
hehehe .. "junior high". You and your silly television-speak.

Erin
09-11-2007, 07:30 AM
It seemed like a good idea at the time?

Hmm...dating Chris?

oooo burn! Just kidding. :P

Actually one time I decided it was a brilliant idea to drink with my friends in a field right near my house. I had just turned 18 and the rest of them were 17. We got busted by the cops at 3am and had to call all our parents to come and watch us pour out the liquor. What was worse was I was sitting in the driver's seat of my car with the engine on when the cops found us. I was totally drunk, but managed to convince the cop that I was the DD for the night. He actually believed me and told the parents that even though we were underage, at least I was the responsible one. :lol: I was so lucky that night. I could easily have been arrested for a DUI. So stupid. My mom grounded me for 3 weeks.

OchrisO
09-11-2007, 07:33 AM

Hmm...dating Chris?

No you aren't. :P

She-Oy
09-11-2007, 07:45 AM
A friend of mine had this interesting racquetball looking bug zapper. It was powered by two double AA batteries. Several of us were sitting on the back porch and I and asked the question, "Do you think this thing is really strong? I wonder how big a zap it really is?"

Best friend laughed at me and said, "Don't know, why don't you find out?"

So I did. I touched the damn bug zapper with my finger.

Let's just say two double AA can pack a pretty decent punch.

Storyslinger
09-17-2007, 07:37 AM
When installing my dial-up connection, I thought it would be a good idea to plug in the phone and see if the second line was working. When I found out it wasn't, I proceeded to Strip the wires to re connect them. Being to lazy to get pliers or unplug the phone, I used my teeth. Needless to say, I was flat on my ass and my face didn't work right for the rest of the day

Lance
10-06-2007, 03:25 PM
In high school we used to jump off bridges.

She-Oy
10-06-2007, 04:49 PM
Will used to climb train trecels while trains were flying by underneath.

ZoNeSeeK
10-08-2007, 06:04 PM
When installing my dial-up connection, I thought it would be a good idea to plug in the phone and see if the second line was working. When I found out it wasn't, I proceeded to Strip the wires to re connect them. Being to lazy to get pliers or unplug the phone, I used my teeth. Needless to say, I was flat on my ass and my face didn't work right for the rest of the day

Aaaaaaaaaahahhaahah :P

fernandito
10-08-2007, 09:08 PM

Did you yell Geronimoooooo?

Jean
07-01-2008, 09:50 PM
we used to walk on the roofs... we knew most attics from which the entrance to the roof was accessible (although illegal) in the centre of St.Petersburg, and had our routes which were leading from roof to roof... it would be ok even though illegal, if we hadn't done it mostly at night and very drunk... also, sometimes in winter, with the roofs all icy... and if not for my acrophobia which started developing fast even then and which I got it into my stupid bearhead I had to overcome by those dubious feats

(but it was really beautiful up there, with the whole city at your feet...)

Lee
07-01-2008, 10:41 PM
Ive done many stupid things but Ill tell you of a patient we had 2 days ago that shot his wife in the ass and then turned around (how I dont know) and shot himself in the ass TWICE and blew half of his ass off. Wife almost died because she was on blood thinners but she's doing ok for now. Husbands ass is sore and probably going to jail. :lol:(laughing at the husband, not the wife)

I just read my post and I STILL dont understand why he did it. <_<

Jon
07-01-2008, 11:16 PM

I did that during a drought. It was all mud...I sank knee deep and cut my foot badly on a broken beer bottle buried about a foot below the mud.

Ves'Ka Gan
07-02-2008, 10:02 AM
I raised my right hand and said "I (insert your name here) do solemnly swear to uphold the United States Constitution and defend..."

Just kidding. Kind of.

Ka-mai
07-02-2008, 02:58 PM

Hmm...dating Chris?

Actually one time I decided it was a brilliant idea to drink with my friends in a field right near my house. I had just turned 18 and the rest of them were 17. We got busted by the cops at 3am and had to call all our parents to come and watch us pour out the liquor. What was worse was I was sitting in the driver's seat of my car with the engine on when the cops found us. I was totally drunk, but managed to convince the cop that I was the DD for the night. He actually believed me and told the parents that even though we were underage, at least I was the responsible one. :lol: I was so lucky that night. I could easily have been arrested for a DUI. So stupid. My mom grounded me for 3 weeks.

:lol: Man, did your cops get their badges from the dollar store?

I can't think of anything to top these stories. :P

obscurejude
07-02-2008, 09:34 PM

Still doing it at 26. Maybe I'll stop one of these days.