PDA

View Full Version : One-of-a-Kind! Etsy.com

Candice Dionysus
02-09-2009, 09:36 AM
I figured I would share this with everyone, considering its such a unique global marketplace.

Got something you love to make, and would like to make money off of? Etsy is the perfect place to showcase and make your product available to the public!

Like to find one-of-a-kind handmade items of any sort? Etsy is the largest repository of handmade items that you can't find anywhere else!

Want something custom-made just for you? Etsy's Alchemy function allows you to post what you want made, and lets the shop-owners BID to make YOUR item!

I've even got a little shop of my own at candicedionysus.etsy.com where I make and sell yarn hairfalls.

What do you think? Cool, or what?

(If you like the site, and sign up, give candicedionysus as the person who referred you. :ninja:)

Ves'Ka Gan
02-09-2009, 09:47 AM
Hey, I'm on etsy all the time for the website I write for...I'll have to check out your store & maybe we can feature some of your stuff! Do you have anything particularly "geeky"? Or anything Stephen King related, because those are hard to find!

Candice Dionysus
02-09-2009, 09:56 AM
No, I just make yarn hairfalls... I might be able to make a gunslinger hairfall or something like that, though... Hmm. That isn't a bad idea, actually. I could do beam-related hairfalls, and other King-referencing hairfalls... And other pieces in general.

Thank you for that little bit of heavenly inspiration!

Ves'Ka Gan
02-09-2009, 04:31 PM
You're very welcome! I checked out your store, it looks cool--I don't have enough hair to pull that kind of thing off, sadly :P

If you do any King related ones, submit it to my site-- Geek Crafts (http://geekcrafts.com)

Candice Dionysus
02-09-2009, 05:59 PM
Awesome. I definitely will!

And thank you. Yeah, you kind of have to have a lot of really thick hair to wear these and have them look good. I'm blessed with thick Italian hair, and the Swedish part helps on the hair situation, too. Not to mention the Polish and Ukrainian. :orely:

But its a son of a bitch in hot weather. Haha.:panic: