PDA

View Full Version : How different Roland is

Letti
01-15-2009, 11:33 AM
I have just read 20 pages from the story but I am shocked to see how different Roland is.
It was okay that he didn't kill the dog. But when he didn't kill the green slow mutants because he didn't have the heart to do so... heh. I was shocked.
I need time to get used to this Roland.

Was it this strange for you, too?

Wuducynn
01-15-2009, 12:18 PM
I have just read 20 pages from the story but I am shocked to see how different Roland is.
It was okay that he didn't kill the dog. But when he didn't kill the green slow mutants because he didn't have the heart to do so... heh. I was shocked.

No, because the timeline is before he started to get the way he became by the time we meet him in the Mohaine Desert.

obscurejude
01-15-2009, 12:24 PM
Are you talking about Little Sisters Letti?

Letti
01-15-2009, 12:29 PM

No, because the timeline is before he started to get the way he became by the time we meet him in the Mohaine Desert.

I don't say it's not logical. It is.
But it's very new and strange.

Pardon? Yeah, I am talking about Roland in LSoE. But I haven't finished it yet.

Wuducynn
01-16-2009, 06:55 AM
I don't say it's not logical. It is.
But it's very new and strange.

So what is strange about it to you if it makes sense?

What else would she be talking about RyAnn?

obscurejude
01-16-2009, 09:11 AM

What else would she be talking about RyAnn?

It was a polite way of suggesting that some members might find the use of non specific demonstratives a little cryptic WuDouche.

Wuducynn
01-16-2009, 09:54 AM
It was a polite way of suggesting that some members might find the use of non specific demonstratives a little cryptic WuDouche.

Yeah, considering this IS the Little Sisters forum afterall.