PDA

View Full Version : Introduce yourself

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43]

Br!an
11-02-2020, 02:39 AM
Welcome, STP!

Jon
11-11-2020, 09:16 PM
Welcome Planet!

LadyHazmat
12-17-2020, 12:14 PM
Been lurking for a few months and trying to figure out the forums.
Figured it was time to say "Hi! "

Brian861
12-17-2020, 12:44 PM
Been lurking for a few months and trying to figure out the forums.
Figured it was time to say "Hi! "

Welcome, Lady!

Br!an
12-17-2020, 03:26 PM
Welcome, Lady!

Garrell
12-17-2020, 08:48 PM
Welcome Lady

Merlin1958
12-18-2020, 08:31 PM
Welcome all new comers!!!! Remember the catalog is your friend!!!!!

Jon
12-18-2020, 11:18 PM
Welcome, Hazmat!!

Cuppa
01-08-2021, 03:53 AM
Hi All, long time King reader and collector, but newbie on here.

I have been reading King since early/mid eighties and buying each book turned into collecting and then more recently focusing on proof collecting.

As I am British and live in the UK I restrict myself to collecting UK copies - also helps keep me solvent :smile:

As well as all the UK trade releases (including state and DJ variants, plus signed and limiteds) I collect UK proofs. This is my main focus right now and although have quite a haul now am on the hunt for the more elusive ones (plus a couple of more recent ones I just haven't seen available). Currently have 79 UK proofs and samplers (multiples of some).

Anyway, back to the welcome questions...

How did you discover the Dark Tower?
It's been mentioned a few times by people on Facebook groups I am part of

Who is your favorite character?
Speedy

What is your favorite book?
Talisman, closely followed by Skeleton Crew

How old are you?

Where are you from?
Lincolnshire, UK

do you have a nickname?
No

how did you find this site?
Mentioned on Facebook and more recently by a fellow proof collector - Hans Curtis

Thanks for having me.

Br!an
01-08-2021, 04:19 AM
Welcome, Cuppa!

Cuppa
01-08-2021, 04:24 AM
Welcome, Cuppa!

Thanks Brian

Garrell
01-08-2021, 10:35 AM
Welcome Cuppa. Enjoy the wealth of knowledge and great people here.

ZombieElvis
01-08-2021, 11:34 AM

I have been reading King since early/mid eighties and buying each book turned into collecting and then more recently focusing on proof collecting.

As I am British and live in the UK I restrict myself to collecting UK copies - also helps keep me solvent :smile:

As well as all the UK trade releases (including state and DJ variants, plus signed and limiteds) I collect UK proofs. This is my main focus right now and although have quite a haul now am on the hunt for the more elusive ones (plus a couple of more recent ones I just haven't seen available). Currently have 79 UK proofs and samplers (multiples of some).

Speedy

How old are you?

Where are you from?
Lincolnshire, UK

do you have a nickname?
No

Mentioned on Facebook and more recently by a fellow proof collector - Hans Curtis

Thanks for having me.

hi Adrian! welcome to the best resource to Stephen King collectors!
(this is Hans Curtis btw)
Cuppa has a spectacular UK PROOF collection!

MikeDuke
01-08-2021, 12:09 PM
Welcome all new people. Enjoy your stay.

Cuppa
01-08-2021, 01:25 PM
Thank you.

Cuppa
01-08-2021, 01:25 PM

Speedy

How old are you?

Where are you from?
Lincolnshire, UK

do you have a nickname?
No

Thanks for having me.

hi Adrian! welcome to the best resource to Stephen King collectors!
(this is Hans Curtis btw)
Cuppa has a spectacular UK PROOF collection!

Thanks buddy 👍

Brian861
01-08-2021, 01:39 PM
Welcome, Cuppa and thanks again for posting in John's thread!

Valuem
01-11-2021, 02:39 AM
Hello everyone!

I just finished reading the whole Dark Tower saga and I must say I am thrilled, and sad at the same time cause it´s over :P I have always been a longtime reader of Stephen King works but I refused to enter the world of fantasy around this saga. I regret not having read it earlier, it has been a pure addiction. Feel like Eddie Dean haha.

Anyway, I found this site on my way to more DT !

Br!an
01-11-2021, 03:59 AM
Welcome, Valuem!

Valuem
01-11-2021, 12:02 PM
Welcome, Valuem!

Thank you :)

Brian861
01-11-2021, 12:56 PM
Hello everyone!

I just finished reading the whole Dark Tower saga and I must say I am thrilled, and sad at the same time cause it´s over :P I have always been a longtime reader of Stephen King works but I refused to enter the world of fantasy around this saga. I regret not having read it earlier, it has been a pure addiction. Feel like Eddie Dean haha.

Welcome!

Valuem
01-12-2021, 06:41 AM
Hello everyone!

Welcome!

Thanks a lot, Brian :)

I forgot to answer the questions :

Long ago. I think I started the Gunslinger sometime in the early 90s and didn´t enjoy it so I didn´t finish. :P

Roland, obviously

From the DT, I would say part VII. Also Wolves of Calla was tough to find for some reason. It was almost out of print or something. But it was worth it. From the rest of King´s works, it´s tough to say, I am a big fan of his books

How old are you?

Where are you from?

Spain

do you have a nickname?

Not really, but I name myself Sam Valuem.

Google is your friend :P

Jon
01-13-2021, 09:05 PM
Welcome Cuppa and Valuem!!

Valuem
01-14-2021, 03:35 AM
Welcome Cuppa and Valuem!!

Thanks a lot :)

MikeDuke
01-14-2021, 06:19 AM
Hello everyone!

Welcome. Enjoy and have fun.

Garrell
01-14-2021, 07:42 AM
Welcome Valuem, enjoy the knowledge and people.

Valuem
01-15-2021, 12:37 AM
Welcome Valuem, enjoy the knowledge and people.

Thank you very much, Garrell . I see you are located in Indiana. I spent a semester studying at Hanover College looooong time ago. Those were the best times :)

Srbo
01-15-2021, 10:00 PM
Hi, I`m Srbo, long time King fan, was a so-so collector, now I got serious about collecting Sai King works.
Read all books of his @except Faithful, no interest in baseball :) ), living in Canada, but originally from Serbia.
Looking to expand my collection.
Thank you for allowing me to be here, hope that you are all well. :)

Srbo
01-15-2021, 10:08 PM
Hi, me again.
Which thread do I need to read about the forum rules, how to send and receive messages, post threads...
So far, I have tried to access my inbox, but can`t do it.
So, please, point me in the right direction and appropriate thread(s) so I can be an active member here.
Thank You!

Srbo
01-16-2021, 02:38 AM
Hi, me again.
Which thread do I need to read about the forum rules, how to send and receive messages, post threads...
So far, I have tried to access my inbox, but can`t do it.
So, please, point me in the right direction and appropriate thread(s) so I can be an active member here.
Thank You!

OK, I found the FAQ, seems like I have to study that for a while until I get the hang of it all.
Hope to be an active and productive member. :)

Srbo
01-16-2021, 05:58 AM
This is how became acquainted with the SK Universe:

Bosnia, 1992. The civil war in my country was raging like a wild beast. Everywhere, in the whole country which used to be Yugoslavia, a horror was going on to which no book or movie could ever compare. Whole cities and villages were burning, the death count was after only 6 months already in the tens of thousands.
My village was under siege by enemy forces, they bombed the living s**t out of us for 2 weeks straight, you were afraid to even lift your head up out of the trench, `cause almost everybody who did dare to do so, lost his life instantly.
At night, sometimes they managed to come into the village and murder people in the most savage way.
After two weeks, we finally got help, another Serbian brigade flanked them so they finally fell back.
At last, I came out of the trench, hungry, thirsty, looking like a skeleton. My village was in total ruins, smoke everywhere, houses still burning, dead bodies wherever I looked.
I was shaking so much from fear and hunger that I could barely stand so I walked into a house to look for some food, even though it was nearly completely destroyed.
When I walked in, right there in front of me, in what used to be the living room, was a dead girl on the floor, besides a couch, a shrapnel had taken half her head off. I knew her from before, just a "hello" in passing, she was just a 12 year old kid. I can`t shake that image our of my head, not even now, after 28 years. But I don`t wanna get into too much detail. For some reason I took her hairband, that was around her wrist and put it into my pocket. And a blanket to cover her up. I started crying uncontrollably. On the nightstand besides the couch was a very thick book, and again, for no known reason I took it, looked at it, didn`t know the author`s name nor the title and I just put in my backpack.
I walked out, forgot about food and was crying so hard like never before or since.
After a couple of weeks, another battle was going on somewhere else, and as I was once again in a trench, I looked for something in my backpack, I forget what it was, and I took the book out, traces of blood on it and all. And started reading, right then and there.
Stephen King`s The Stand was a book I read for 3 years straight whenever a battle was going on and I believe it was the only thing that kept me somewhat sane. I think I know that book word for word.
And I still have that copy, wrapped and in a box, I never look at it, I never open the box, I just keep it as a reminder how much evil people can do and to remember it could all happen again, no matter where you live.
Thanks for reading.

Br!an
01-16-2021, 06:46 AM
That's a hell of a story, Srbo. Welcome to the site!

You had to get to five posts before messaging and whatnot. (It helps weed out the bots.) You should be good to go now.

Srbo
01-16-2021, 08:37 AM
That's a hell of a story, Srbo. Welcome to the site!

You had to get to five posts before messaging and whatnot. (It helps weed out the bots.) You should be good to go now.

Thank You, Brian!

Merlin1958
01-16-2021, 09:32 AM
WELCOME TO THE BOARDS, SRBO!!!!!!

:catalogfriend::catalogfriend::catalogfriend:

Srbo
01-16-2021, 08:41 PM
WELCOME TO THE BOARDS, SRBO!!!!!!

:catalogfriend::catalogfriend::catalogfriend:

Thank you so much! :)

Brian861
01-17-2021, 09:00 AM
Welcome, Srbo!

mae
01-19-2021, 03:20 PM
Welcome all new people! Please explore!

:grouphug:

Jon
01-21-2021, 11:34 PM
Welcome srbo!!!
That's King's best work you have in your backpack and in your heart!

Yogash
02-03-2021, 01:54 AM
Hello everyone, Yogash the Ghoul here..

I am a collector of scifi, horror and fantasy books based in the Netherlands.
Primarily a paperback pocket collector with a hardcover book here and there.
Hope to learn a lot on here as i have been interest in searching out a few books by my favorite authors.
And see if they are collected here as well.
Lovecraft ofcourse, hence the name, also Derleth, Copper, Ashton Smith, Kuttner, Tim Power, King and many others.

Brian861
02-03-2021, 03:52 PM
Hello everyone, Yogash the Ghoul here..

I am a collector of scifi, horror and fantasy books based in the Netherlands.
Primarily a paperback pocket collector with a hardcover book here and there.
Hope to learn a lot on here as i have been interest in searching out a few books by my favorite authors.
And see if they are collected here as well.
Lovecraft ofcourse, hence the name, also Derleth, Copper, Ashton Smith, Kuttner, Tim Power, King and many others.

Welcome, Yogash!

Merlin1958
02-03-2021, 04:17 PM
A Big Fat Welcome to all the Newcomers!!!!

BrewMeister
02-09-2021, 03:24 PM
Hello Everyone,

Been browsing the site for a while, and decided it’s time to step out of the shadows and into the Deadlights!

I’ve been a Stephen King fan for forty years or so (so long). My brother lent me his paperback copy of The Stand on a family trip – got me hooked on King and in trouble with dad because I “wasn’t looking around”, all at the same time. Dad took the book away, so I couldn’t finish it until after the trip. It’s still my all-time favorite!

Randall Flagg
02-09-2021, 03:28 PM
Welcome! Browse around. After 5 posts privileges will open up for you.

Jon
02-09-2021, 11:15 PM
Welcome Brew and Yogash!

mae
02-11-2021, 07:13 AM
Welcome new people! We have such sights to show you!

Garrell
02-11-2021, 07:30 AM
Welcome folks, enjoy the knowledge and people.

Girlystevedave
02-11-2021, 08:45 AM
Hello Everyone,

Been browsing the site for a while, and decided it’s time to step out of the shadows and into the Deadlights!

I’ve been a Stephen King fan for forty years or so (so long). My brother lent me his paperback copy of The Stand on a family trip – got me hooked on King and in trouble with dad because I “wasn’t looking around”, all at the same time. Dad took the book away, so I couldn’t finish it until after the trip. It’s still my all-time favorite!

Welcome to the site!

It's always fun to meet a fellow constant reader. :)

And I like the story about your dad taking your book away. :lol:

BrewMeister
02-11-2021, 09:49 AM
Welcome to the site!

Thanks!

Yeah, I think Dad's head would have exploded if we'd had smart phones back then. He hates them now! :rolleyes3:

Girlystevedave
02-11-2021, 10:48 AM
Welcome to the site!

Thanks!

Yeah, I think Dad's head would have exploded if we'd had smart phones back then. He hates them now! :rolleyes3:

Haha. I can understand why. If my kid stared at his phone/tablet during a vacation, I'd want to take it away. A book, however, I'd probably just be all: "Meh. As you were." :lol:

nyles45
02-13-2021, 02:45 AM
Hello, fairly new to King collecting. Would love a full Dark Tower set - so that is my collecting goal for now.

Brian861
02-13-2021, 09:11 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome! The Stand is my all time King favorite as well.

Brian861
02-13-2021, 09:11 AM
Hello, fairly new to King collecting. Would love a full Dark Tower set - so that is my collecting goal for now.

Welcome!

averagegatsby
02-18-2021, 02:28 PM
Hi everyone! Just thought I'd introduce myself - I'm a newbie book collector who has stumbled across this website! I really enjoy looking at other peoples collections and I hope to post my own one day.

Randall Flagg
02-18-2021, 02:33 PM
Welcome to the site.
Have fun poking around. After you have 5 posts, more privileges will open up for you.

averagegatsby
02-18-2021, 02:36 PM
Welcome to the site.
Have fun poking around. After you have 5 posts, more privileges will open up for you.

Thanks for the warm welcome :smile: I just finished reading the Stand at the beginning of the year so I couldn't help but smirk after seeing your username, haha!

Garrell
02-18-2021, 02:43 PM
Welcome Gatsby

averagegatsby
02-18-2021, 02:51 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome, Garrell. Really looking forward to being a part of this community.

Merlin1958
02-18-2021, 02:55 PM
Welcome to the site.

Thanks for the warm welcome :smile: I just finished reading the Stand at the beginning of the year so I couldn't help but smirk after seeing your username, haha!

Flattery with the Boss will get you nowhere, Gatsby!!! Get back in line!! lol

Welcome to the site!!!!!

:catalogfriend::catalogfriend::catalogfriend::cata logfriend::catalogfriend:

:YYY::YYY::YYY:

averagegatsby
02-18-2021, 03:11 PM
Haha, you got me there. Although, you seem to have an amazing collection... :wink:

Jon
02-18-2021, 11:18 PM
WELCOME Gatsby!!

averagegatsby
02-19-2021, 12:43 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome, Jon.

Brian861
02-19-2021, 03:37 PM
Hi everyone! Just thought I'd introduce myself - I'm a newbie book collector who has stumbled across this website! I really enjoy looking at other peoples collections and I hope to post my own one day.

Welcome!

Merlin1958
02-19-2021, 03:56 PM
Welcome to the site, New Guys and Gals!!!!

Remember.........................................

:catalogfriend::catalogfriend::catalogfriend::cata logfriend::catalogfriend:

averagegatsby
02-20-2021, 04:16 AM
Thanks Brian!

Brian861
02-20-2021, 08:39 AM
Thanks Brian!

Most welcome!

Aaron Deepneau
02-23-2021, 12:19 PM
Hello. Can't believe I have never been active here. I started the Reddit r/thedarktower a long time ago and have gotten most of my palaver with the ka-tet over there.

Garrell
02-23-2021, 01:38 PM
Welcome Aaron, enjoy. Great people here and massive knowledge base.

Brian861
02-23-2021, 02:14 PM
Hello. Can't believe I have never been active here. I started the Reddit r/thedarktower a long time ago and have gotten most of my palaver with the ka-tet over there.

Welcome!

Girlystevedave
02-24-2021, 12:24 PM

Nice! Welcome to the site! :D

Jon
02-25-2021, 11:20 PM
Welcome Aaron. I'll be checking out that sub at Reddit as well!

Br!an
02-28-2021, 08:15 AM
Welcome, Gatsby!

Br!an
02-28-2021, 08:16 AM
Welcome, Aaron!

averagegatsby
02-28-2021, 11:20 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome, Brian, much appreciated.

BrewMeister
02-28-2021, 11:35 AM
Welcome Gatsby!

Welcome Aaron!

No welcome for joshobvell and his German plumbing company... :arg:

averagegatsby
02-28-2021, 11:48 AM
Thanks Brew!

Molly H.
03-25-2021, 12:46 PM
Hey all!! My name is Molly Heisler and I'm a King fanatic! 26 years a Constant Reader, but only started collecting Rare editions this past year. I love the community, seeing the most recent acquisitions you wonderful people have obtained, and being aware of all that's out there in the collecting world! I've collected First Editions/1st prints for a few years but my list still falls quite short. Every find makes me just as happy as the last! It's nice to be here :)

Brian861
03-25-2021, 12:48 PM
Welcome, Molly!

BrewMeister
03-25-2021, 02:13 PM
Hey all!! My name is Molly Heisler and I'm a King fanatic! 26 years a Constant Reader, but only started collecting Rare editions this past year. I love the community, seeing the most recent acquisitions you wonderful people have obtained, and being aware of all that's out there in the collecting world! I've collected First Editions/1st prints for a few years but my list still falls quite short. Every find makes me just as happy as the last! It's nice to be here

Welcome Molly!

Collecting rare editions is a slippery slope; just about impossible to go back once you start down! :excited:

Garrell
03-25-2021, 02:22 PM
Welcome Molly, nice to see you here. Tons of info and good peeps here.

Br!an
03-25-2021, 02:30 PM
Welcome, Molly!

Merlin1958
03-25-2021, 04:23 PM
WELCOME, FOLKS!!!!!

You're gonna LOVE this place!!! Remember, the catalog is your friend!!! :catalogfriend::catalogfriend::catalogfriend:

Major
03-31-2021, 06:43 PM
How did you discover the Dark Tower? I've been a long time fan of SK. Was a member of the SKL back in the day, even had all the Red Leather editions. Foolishly got rid of them due to life a long time ago. Now I'm in the place that I want to get S/L editions of The Dark Tower books and have started down that dangerous path.

Who is your favorite character? Has to be Roland

What is your favorite book? Depends on my mood honestly.

How old are you? The Big 50

Where are you from? Grew up in PA, now living in AZ

do you have a nickname? It's my Screen Name

how did you find this site? One of the members of the SK Rare Editions FB Page mentioned it

Look forward to getting to know people here.

All the best

Robert

Jon
03-31-2021, 08:52 PM
WELCOME Molly and Major!!

Br!an
04-01-2021, 01:50 AM
Welcome, Robert!

Brian861
04-01-2021, 09:47 AM
Welcome, Major!

windsurftwo
05-02-2021, 12:23 PM
Hey you all
It's Barry here
I have a friend who suggested this forum to me
Hope you are all doing well
[SIZE=1]bitlife pc (https://forpc.onl/bitlife-life-simulator-on-pc/) jiofi.local.html (https://jiofilocalhtml.run)[/SIZE

BrewMeister
05-02-2021, 12:44 PM
Welcome Barry!

I'm sure you'll enjoy the site. There's a ton of material to peruse!

Brian861
05-03-2021, 02:20 PM
Welcome, Barry!

Garrell
05-03-2021, 07:33 PM
Welcome Barry. Enjoy.

fernandito
05-04-2021, 07:32 AM
Welcome, one and all.

MisterNoobnoob
05-05-2021, 02:01 PM
Okay better get it done :-) and thanks for very nice site :-)

My Youngest older brother is a big fan, and in time i grew in love to. Even though some might say Im a late bloomer :smile:

Have a few, but guess Roland is number one

honestly not sure, but I would most likely go with The Drawing of the Three. Thats where the love grew big
How old are you?
An semi old bastard soon turning 43
Where are you from?
Im from Odense, Denmark - But been living in Copenhagen the last 19 years
do you have a nickname?
people call me Slater
by accident i was looking for something related and wupti, here I am :-D

Brian861
05-05-2021, 02:03 PM
Welcome, Slater!

Cwizzle
05-07-2021, 06:02 AM
How did you discover the Dark Tower?-A friend of mine found the series in her dad's old things and decided to read them. We were at work so when she would finish a novel, I would start it.

Who is your favorite character?- Wow! Loaded question. I love the whole Ka-tet, but Suze is my least favorite.

What is your favorite book?- The drawing of the 3 and the wastelands.

How old are you?-38

Where are you from?-Canada

do you have a nickname?-Not really

how did you find this site?-Google

Brian861
05-07-2021, 11:59 AM
Welcome, Cwizzle!

Cwizzle
05-07-2021, 12:39 PM
Thankee Sai! Thankya big big!

Schlurchi
05-08-2021, 12:55 AM
Hallo,
sorry, my english is not perfect course i´m from germany and learned the language just in school....and that was long ago...

My first SK was "ES" (It) when it was released here in germany in 1986...i loved it (and still do)...so i bought all book from Stephen King wich were released before here in germany...and all books came after "ES" i bought when they came out, often the same day of release...and "Schwarz" (The Gunslinger) came out in 1987 here...

i´m not sure....Jake or Oy....must i choose only one? okay....i say Oy

"Glas" (Wizard and glass)

How old are you?
in Oktober i will be 56 years old

Where are you from?
i am from germany, a town called Wilhelmshaven

do you have a nickname?
no, sorry

Some other authors next to SK and Joe Hill witch i like and collecting are: Tad Williams, J.R.R. Tolkien, Brandon Sanderson, Jim Butcher and all of the DUNE-Universe
When i´m not reading i spent my time with my 4 Maine Coon cats...and there is no more time for other hobbys.

Maybe i´ll show some pics from my collection in the next months...

By the way....my name is SVEN

Brian861
05-08-2021, 01:54 PM
Welcome, Schlurchi!

Schlurchi
05-08-2021, 08:35 PM
Thank you

Jon
05-10-2021, 07:56 PM
WELCOME Schlurchi, Nooob and windsurf!!
Good to have you!

Rydog
05-26-2021, 11:31 PM
Hello my name is Ryan Cullivan

I discovered the Dark Tower series when my aunt sent me The Gunslinger while I was deployed to Iraq. After she sent me that one I told her I needed the rest. As they say the rest is history. They were the only books I could read more than once while downrange.

Rhea of Coos was my favorite character as weird as that may sound. I liked the creepy “hag in the woods brewing potions vibe”

Wastelands

How old are you?

Where are you from?
Maine

do you have a nickname?
Runwaycully- came from the type of haircut I had in high school. Lol

I may be late to the Dark Tower game but I have been reading King for 18 years as a constant reader.

Br!an
05-28-2021, 02:28 AM
Welcome, Ryan!

Rydog
05-28-2021, 03:27 AM
Thank You, trying to get used to everything on here. Can be kind of overwhelming.

valtr0n
05-29-2021, 12:13 PM
I wonder if anyone I used to know still comes here..

If so, hello.

Br!an
05-29-2021, 04:11 PM
Thank You, trying to get used to everything on here. Can be kind of overwhelming.

It's a bit overwhelming at first. It actually makes a kind of sense though. Take your time and figure it out. We don't kill anyone for their first mistake. :evil:

Jon
05-31-2021, 09:50 PM
I wonder if anyone I used to know still comes here..

If so, hello.

Perhaps.
It's also possible you may know me as Walter O' dim from another message board.
and...
WELCOME RYAN!

Nort
06-20-2021, 11:41 AM
(At a Borders bookstore when I was 14, browsing the Horror section)

Eddie Dean

Book VII (IV is a close second)

How old are you?
Delah

Where are you from?
Maine

do you have a nickname?
Yes. But call me, Nort.

I attended a signing many and many’a with the DT.org folks

Nort
06-20-2021, 11:42 AM
Quick question: could a friendly stranger please point me to the best forum for making a post about a Michael Whelan print I have, about which I’m looking for more info?

Thank you!

Randall Flagg
06-20-2021, 12:28 PM
You will need to have 5 posts before you can post an image, or send a PM.
Please PM me with the image.

Nort
06-20-2021, 01:41 PM
Sounds good—thanks, RF!

One more post and I’ll send it your way.

Jorge
06-21-2021, 11:37 AM
Hoo boy, tempted to reintroduce myself. I am a dramatically different person than I was in… 2007? Oh God, I’m ready to crumble to dust.

MikeDuke
06-21-2021, 11:55 AM
Welcome all the new people, and people that are back.

Br!an
06-22-2021, 04:38 PM
Welcome, Nort & Jorge!

Brian861
06-25-2021, 02:34 PM
Welcome, all!

Jon
06-25-2021, 11:20 PM
WELCOME, NORT

As always, good to see you Jorge!!

Sharo
07-13-2021, 08:49 PM
Okay, I really did INTEND to stick around last time I was here but THIS time I mean it.

Hey, hello. I'm Sharo. I've been here before... ...and before that, some years previous... and before that, as well.

A great deal has changed since I first read the books at 19 and started showing up at previous incarnations of this forum, it's been literally 15 years since the first time I picked up the Gunslinger, but, well, once a tower junkie, always a tower junkie, huh?

Fingers crossed let's hope this time I don't lose track of the site for a couple years like I did last time.

Jon
07-14-2021, 07:25 PM
WELCOME again, Sharo!!

Baalrogg
08-04-2021, 08:11 AM
Long days and pleasant nights, everyone!

I created an account earlier this year as I was advised to register my S/L Dark Tower books with the database in Calvin's Corner, and although I've crept around sometimes, I haven't posted very much yet, and I haven't actually given a proper introduction.

I'm 31 and located in the Midwestern United States. I've been a nearly lifelong Stephen King fan and collector (IT pulled me in at a young age and I never came back out of the rabbit hole... er, sewer drain.). Some of the wonderful collections posted here dwarf what I could ever hope to accomplish in my own collecting, and they're truly thrilling and magnificent to see. I'm happy with my own collection though - if you always focus on what you're missing instead of enjoying what you have, you'll never be satisfied. Of course that doesn't mean I intend to stop chasing or growing my collection, just the opposite.

I've never been able to pinpoint a favorite book or character. There are so many vying for the top spots, and whenever I attempt to crown one the others make too compelling of a case for themselves and override me. Which is okay, I've never been one for picking favorites anyway.

See you all around!

fernandito
08-04-2021, 08:13 AM
Hoo boy, tempted to reintroduce myself. I am a dramatically different person than I was in… 2007? Oh God, I’m ready to crumble to dust.

bro, welcome back!?!?

that av of yours is untangling the cobwebs of my memory.

Br!an
08-06-2021, 04:28 AM
Welcome, Baalrogg!

Atomik Kinder
08-06-2021, 02:11 PM
How did you discover the Dark Tower? I want to say I was in High School, I remember talking to a teacher, who was also a huge Stephen King fan about the book. He was unable to find it. I know exactly where I purchased the book. It was the second edition from Grant, I ended up buying the Signed Limited Edition of The Drawing of the Three and paid, what I thought was a lot of money back then. LOL. I have all of same numbered editions for all of the other signed King books from Grant.

Who is your favorite character? Roland of course

What is your favorite book? Wizard and Glass

How old are you? Will be 55 in just a few weeks

Where are you from? Omaha, which brings me to the question... Why does King mention Omaha in almost all of his books?

do you have a nickname? No

how did you find this site? I was looking for a Billy Summers info in Google and you popped up.

Jon
08-09-2021, 08:45 PM
WELCOME Baalrogg and Atomik!!!

2ndGenFan
09-05-2021, 08:17 AM
Hello, everyone! I’ve been a lurker for several years and felt I was finally ready to “come out of the closet,” so to speak. You all have provided me with a lot of entertainment, education, and inspiration over the years, and I hope I have some opportunities to pay it forward and contribute, for a change.

My name’s Amber, and I can confirm that the SK fan gene is hereditary. I grew up seeing my mother’s SK copies in every corner of the house, and I picked one up for the first time when I was 11 or 12. My mom and I didn’t always see eye to eye, but SK was always our sacred, common ground. When she passed away in 2015, I became more serious about building my collection.

My all-time favorite book was always The Stand. I didn’t read the DT series for several years, because I was the asshole that “didn’t think I’d like it.” Once I finally did read the series, The Stand has held the #2 spot ever since.

As a broke collector, I don’t have a lot of the beautiful copies that many of you have - I’ve had to settle for living vicariously! My most prized possessions (other than my husband and kids, of course) are: a signed 1st of Danse Macabre, purchased from David at Bett’s in 2017, and 1sts of Night Shift, The Stand, The Shining, and all of the DT series, except The Gunslinger (I do have the 5 F&SF magazines).

Anyways, thanks for allowing me into the community, and I’m looking forward to getting to know everyone!

-Amber

Randall Flagg
09-05-2021, 08:41 AM
welcome to the community. Have a look around. Once you have made 5 posts, more of the site will open up for you.

Br!an
09-05-2021, 12:30 PM
Welcome, Amber!

2ndGenFan
09-05-2021, 12:57 PM
Thank you both!

Merlin1958
09-05-2021, 04:28 PM
A Hearty & Warm WELCOME to all the New Folk!!!!

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

2ndGenFan
09-06-2021, 02:33 AM
Thank you - and happy belated birthday Merlin!

Jon
09-06-2021, 07:34 PM
Welcome, 2ndGen!

mae
09-08-2021, 05:26 AM
Welcome to all newbies! Look around, there is a lot here! :excited:

2ndGenFan
09-08-2021, 08:19 AM
Thank you, Jon and Mae! ....was that post #5?

Randall Flagg
09-08-2021, 10:09 AM
Yes

Br!an
09-08-2021, 04:26 PM
Welcome, 2GF!

2ndGenFan
09-11-2021, 06:40 AM
Awesome, I feel official now! Thanks, Brian!

Lord_Vertigo
09-19-2021, 10:15 AM
I'm not new, but re-joining after quite some time away. Hoping to start up a re-read of the series sometime soon after a few other books ahead in line get finished first. Interested in doing it as a 'buddy read' if anybody is interested. Any takers are welcome to send me a private message.

Jon
09-20-2021, 08:50 PM
Welcome back, Lord!

Lord_Vertigo
10-01-2021, 05:55 PM
Hi all,

I may have posted my introduction some time ago, but it's been several years since I've been on the board actively. So, here's to pretty much starting over.

How did you discover the Dark Tower?: An accidental find of a mass paperback edition of The Gunslinger (before the revised edition) in a used bookstore ages ago.

Who is your favorite character?: Roland, but I related well to Eddie who also reminded me of Larry Underwood, my favorite character from The Stand.

What is your favorite book?: Wizard and Glass, or The Dark Tower

How old are you?: Ageless

Where are you from?: Outside

do you have a nickname?: No

how did you find this site?: I truly don't even remember: probably did a search after finishing Book 7 a long time ago and having nobody to talk to about the whole series.

ChronoSorcerer
11-11-2021, 02:21 PM
Howdy people,

Been a King fan for about 3 decades, and a The Dark Tower fan since the late '90s. Hope to have fun here.

Özgür (from Turkey)

Br!an
11-11-2021, 03:57 PM
Welcome, Özgür!

Randall Flagg
11-11-2021, 03:57 PM
Welcome to the site. Feel free to probe around. After you have 5 approved posts, much more of the site will be open to you.

Merlin1958
11-11-2021, 06:39 PM
Happy trails!! Welcome!!

:ny-yankees-baseball:ny-yankees-baseball:ny-yankees-baseball

ChronoSorcerer
11-12-2021, 12:54 AM
Thank you all, for the warm welcome!

Welcome to the site. Feel free to probe around. After you have 5 approved posts, much more of the site will be open to you.
I tried to post my DT collection photos, but I guess this/such stuff will be "open" to me later.

Brian861
11-12-2021, 12:31 PM
Welcome, Özgür!

ChronoSorcerer
11-12-2021, 02:46 PM
Thanks Brian. Well met!

Merlin1958
11-12-2021, 06:13 PM
Thank you all, for the warm welcome!

I tried to post my DT collection photos, but I guess this/such stuff will be "open" to me later.

Welcome!! Just one more post and you're in with the cool crowd!!

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

ChronoSorcerer
11-13-2021, 12:40 AM
^ Cool. Thanks! Can I gird up my loins and venture forth now, then? :)

Garrell
11-13-2021, 10:30 AM
Welcome Chrono, enjoy!!!

ChronoSorcerer
11-13-2021, 10:38 AM
Thank-U.K. Garrell!

Jon
11-20-2021, 07:18 PM
Welcome Chrono!!

ChronoSorcerer
11-23-2021, 11:58 AM
Thanks Jon. Delighted to be met by such old members so warmly.

Jon
11-24-2021, 02:37 PM
Old yes. I recently had a birthday. So yes...old indeed.

ChronoSorcerer
11-25-2021, 02:47 AM
^ Hahah. Happy belated birthday!!!

MarcoAmara
12-05-2021, 08:16 AM
Hello! I am new here. Just got a link of this site from a friend.

Br!an
12-05-2021, 10:10 AM
Welcome, Marco!

Brian861
12-06-2021, 03:34 PM
Welcome, Marco!

videshik2
12-07-2021, 08:52 AM
Hi there everyone! Hope you all are doing good :) I've just joined this website :) 19216811 (https://19216811.bid/)
panoramacharter.ltd (https://panoramacharter.ltd/)

Brian861
12-07-2021, 02:15 PM
Hi there everyone! Hope you all are doing good :) I've just joined this website :)

Welcome!

Jon
12-07-2021, 06:21 PM
WELCOME!! Vide and Marco!!

nukapop92
12-14-2021, 05:25 AM
hello,
i am Cowessess Nuka, here to share some thoughts with you all i hope you like it vidmate download (https://get-vidmateapp.com)
mobdro tv (https://get-mobdroapk.com)

Brian861
12-14-2021, 10:24 AM
hello,
i am Cowessess Nuka, here to share some thoughts with you all i hope you like it

Welcome!

Br!an
12-14-2021, 01:37 PM
Welcome, all!

Cowessess is a Canadian first nation, isn't it?

Jon
12-15-2021, 06:37 PM
Welcome, Nuka!!

Thomas33
02-13-2022, 12:29 PM
hello King fans, my name is Thomas

Randall Flagg
02-13-2022, 02:44 PM
Welcome aboard. Take a look around. Once you have made 5 valid posts, additional benefits will be visible.

Thomas33
02-13-2022, 05:03 PM
Welcome aboard. Take a look around. Once you have made 5 valid posts, additional benefits will be visible.

Thank you, for the indulgence. I'm mostly a Salem's Lot fan, and 1408 fan. The Dark Tower series has always eluded me

Br!an
02-13-2022, 05:33 PM
Welcome, Thomas.

St. Troy
02-13-2022, 08:49 PM
I'm mostly a Salem's Lot fan, and 1408 fan.

Two great works there.

The Dark Tower series has always eluded me

Although I enjoy DT in spots, it mainly fails to enchant me as it does many King readers.

Brian861
02-14-2022, 11:32 AM

Thank you, for the indulgence. I'm mostly a Salem's Lot fan, and 1408 fan. The Dark Tower series has always eluded me

Welcome, Thomas! The Drawing of the Three and Wizard and Glass were the highlights of the series for me. And 'Salem's Lot is one of the best novels ever written by King.

Merlin1958
02-14-2022, 11:44 AM
A hearty welcome to all the new folks!!!!!

Have a look around. there's a lot to see and read!!!

Thomas33
02-14-2022, 12:53 PM

Welcome, Thomas! The Drawing of the Three and Wizard and Glass were the highlights of the series for me. And 'Salem's Lot is one of the best novels ever written by King.

Thank you. I'm currently reading Salem's Lot; one of the best parts, is the female supermarket employee being around while Ben Mears and co head off to the Marsten house. It just speaks of government always being one step ahead of everyone else. What's your favorite part?

Thomas33
02-14-2022, 12:55 PM
I'm mostly a Salem's Lot fan, and 1408 fan.

Two great works there.

The Dark Tower series has always eluded me

Although I enjoy DT in spots, it mainly fails to enchant me as it does many King readers.

Are you acquainted with the film, 1408? I used to have the DVD, but don't anymore

Thomas33
02-14-2022, 12:56 PM
Welcome, Thomas.

Thank you. I look forward to participating on the site

St. Troy
02-14-2022, 01:25 PM
Are you acquainted with the film, 1408?

Yes; I thought it was quite a successful adaptation (despite the changes), really captured the spirit of the short story. Cusack and SLJ were very good.

Thomas33
02-15-2022, 07:36 AM
Are you acquainted with the film, 1408?

Yes; I thought it was quite a successful adaptation (despite the changes), really captured the spirit of the short story. Cusack and SLJ were very good.

I never read the short story, but the theatrical ending was much better than the DVD ending, the one that released in the UK

Brian861
02-15-2022, 10:21 AM

Thank you. I'm currently reading Salem's Lot; one of the best parts, is the female supermarket employee being around while Ben Mears and co head off to the Marsten house. It just speaks of government always being one step ahead of everyone else. What's your favorite part?

It's been decades since I've read so very hard to recall specifics. Probably time to revisit it.

Thomas33
02-15-2022, 11:12 AM

It's been decades since I've read so very hard to recall specifics. Probably time to revisit it.

The moment, in the book was very poignant, as it's a sociological brilliance; with the new film coming out this year, I wonder if the writers have copied that part of the story, amidst other parts resembling the same theme, illustrating government being able to withstand the vampire revolution

Brian861
02-15-2022, 01:49 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing how well the film turns out.

Thomas33
02-15-2022, 02:28 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing how well the film turns out.

I am too. The casting of Lewis Pullman in the role of Mears was a different choice than I hoped, but, in hindsight, it makes sense. He has the eyes of reaction. Susan Norton's casting, based on an image of the actress, feels very real. In fact, that's a curious sort of way of putting it - a real casting.

In having read most of the book, I anticipate that it can be adapted to film with a 2 hour runtime. I look forward to seeing if the movie handles the "theme" of the book, which apparently is to illustrate that the national government can sustain itself from vampire revolution, without the means of doing so, as a moral right.

Alexander
02-16-2022, 11:24 PM

I discovered it a long time ago browsing King books in a library. It was the first volume The Gunslinger

Eddie

The Drawing of the Three

How old are you?

Where are you from?

Germany

do you have a nickname?

Alex

Googling

Brian861
02-18-2022, 12:47 PM
Welcome, Alex! And right on with your DT faves.

Alexander
02-19-2022, 12:09 AM

I discovered it a long time ago browsing King books in a library. It was the first volume The Gunslinger

Eddie

The Drawing of the Three

How old are you?

Where are you from?

Germany

do you have a nickname?

Alex

Googling

Welcome, Alex! And right on with your DT faves.

Thanks! However, I also had to read the The Gunslinger several times to really appreciate it! The first time I didn‘t know what to think of it! Now that I am older I like it more and more. I think the whole book is very well written.

Alexander
02-20-2022, 08:55 AM
Dear Brian861,

Is there a possibility to ask someone about a little detail in the book „The Waste Lands“?

Thnx, Alex

Alexander
02-20-2022, 09:02 AM
I‘m just wondering because I am not able to post something somewhere else. Only here!

Merlin1958
02-20-2022, 09:05 AM
Dear Brian861,

Is there a possibility to ask someone about a little detail in the book „The Waste Lands“?

Thnx, Alex

Try this thread or poking around in this forum. Good luck!!!!

https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?17692-Dark-Tower-questions-(SPOILERS-GALORE!)

Brian861
02-20-2022, 09:12 AM
I‘m just wondering because I am not able to post something somewhere else. Only here!

You now have 5 posts. You should be good to go.

Alexander
02-20-2022, 09:38 AM
Thnx!

Br!an
02-21-2022, 05:54 PM
Welcome, Alex!

Oy's Night Out
02-24-2022, 11:38 PM
Hi everyone!
53 year old long time Constant Reader from Australia here.
Also long time lurker on this forum and the official SK message board. Quite often read a lot on forums but don't always join in but looking forward to getting involved here a bit. Lots of cool people and discussions here.
Not so much of a hardcore collector as such although I have been trying to collect a few of the older books in hardback here and there. I've got pretty much everything in hardback from It onwards. My sister got me started on King in about 1984 with Pet Sematary and I THINK I can say I've read everything published. Almost.
Favourites are It, The Stand, Insomnia and 11/22/63.
Hopefully see you all in the forum once I decide which thread to post in first!

Brian861
02-25-2022, 10:16 AM
Welcome to the light!

Jon
02-26-2022, 11:12 AM
Welcome Alex and Oy!!

Br!an
02-27-2022, 12:05 PM
Welcome, Oy!

Oy's Night Out
02-27-2022, 10:55 PM
Thanks so much for the welcomes everyone! It's nice to be signed up here.
Haven't worked out where to post something yet, I've gone all shy, haha!
I've actually just gone right back to the start and am going to try and work through everything in order again. Long time since I read any of the older stuff.
I've just read Carrie so might find a Carrie thread to post on. Interesting book when you haven't read it for a long time.
Next up (obviously!) Salem's Lot!

Mizdring
07-29-2022, 01:55 AM
Hi everyone, just signed up after lurking for a good while! Decided to get more involved. Im in Scotland, and keen to build my collection. Trying to collect as many firsts as I can and my dream is to somehow get hold of a signed copy of just about any book as I keep missing out on them when released!

Been reading King since I was a teenager, I’m 39 now. Favourite book is Misery, favourite DK book is Wizard and Glass. Glad to have found this site and looking forward to getting more involved in discussions!

Br!an
07-29-2022, 03:18 AM
Welcome, Mizdring!

Mizdring
07-29-2022, 06:05 AM
Thanks Brian, glad to be here!

Elliot HP Spencer
08-02-2022, 01:53 PM
Hello DT members!
Like many, was a lurker for a couple of years. Finally decided to sign up to join some of the discussions. I'm an unabashed bibliophile so enjoy seeing the amazing collections members post here. Hope to share some photos of my collection with the community at some point. Have one inscribed book, in particular, that I'd like to share that I was real excited to get.

Br!an
08-03-2022, 03:17 AM
Welcome, Elliot!

St. Troy
08-03-2022, 06:33 AM
Hello DT members!

Nice name and avatar.

Elliot HP Spencer
08-03-2022, 12:48 PM
Thank you Brian. Glad to finally be able to correspond with the community.
Thanks St. Troy. I was wondering if anyone would recognize the name and avatar.

St. Troy
08-03-2022, 07:56 PM
Thanks St. Troy. I was wondering if anyone would recognize the name and avatar.

The picture is what grabbed me first; such pictures (of him) always chill me, knowing what was to come.

Also, Clive is fantastic.

Elliot HP Spencer
08-04-2022, 03:39 PM
As you probably assumed, I'm also a huge Clive Barker fan.

Moggy
08-12-2022, 01:33 PM
Brand new here. It never occurred to me there would be others who loved this book as much as I do...!

Br!an
08-12-2022, 02:07 PM
Welcome, Moggy!

Moggy
08-13-2022, 04:48 AM
Thanks Brian! I'm not sure I've signed up to this properly - when I clicked to look at your profile, it said that the admins won't allow me to do that. Then when I tried to look at my profile, same thing... Oh dear. But I'm sure I'll be up and running soon!

PsillySobbin
08-13-2022, 05:40 AM
Hello I'm Chris Shaver
I discovered the tower about 15 years ago and was hooked. I'm a collector of course and have many many rare books. The most prized pieces of my collection are my signed Good Marriage movie poster, my inscribed Buick 8 (to me) and my 1 of 3 Gwendys final task signed by king and Chizmar. This was a recent contest win

Br!an
08-13-2022, 07:23 AM
Thanks Brian! I'm not sure I've signed up to this properly - when I clicked to look at your profile, it said that the admins won't allow me to do that. Then when I tried to look at my profile, same thing... Oh dear. But I'm sure I'll be up and running soon!

There is a five approved post minimum before you get full member privileges. Three more to go and then you'll get access. It limits the damage done by bots and whatnot.

Br!an
08-13-2022, 07:24 AM
Welcome, Chris! Sounds like you found the right spot.

Moggy
08-13-2022, 12:04 PM

There is a five approved post minimum before you get full member privileges. Three more to go and then you'll get access. It limits the damage done by bots and whatnot.

Thankee-sai, that certainly makes sense. And shows how little experience I have with these types of forums. I spent a good hour trawling through settings and trying to figure out what I was doing wrong.

Jon
08-19-2022, 06:48 AM
Welcome Moggy!

nerdyclayton
10-03-2022, 05:40 PM
I’m Clay and a big SK fanboy :)

Randall Flagg
10-03-2022, 05:46 PM
Welcome aboard.

nerdyclayton
10-03-2022, 05:53 PM
Thank you!

Aleena
03-21-2023, 08:25 PM
Hi Everyone
My name is Aleena I am a blogger

thedarktower.org thank you for hosting me here:) (https://gbplusmod.com/)

Br!an
03-22-2023, 04:37 AM
Welcome, Aleena!

Garrell
03-22-2023, 12:16 PM
Welcome Aleena

St. Troy
03-22-2023, 12:32 PM
Welcome all. There's more here than you imagine.

Piranhatron3000
08-11-2023, 03:29 PM
Hey guys, stumbled on this site a few days ago. Been bent on a SK hyper-fixation for the last few weeks. Been re-reading a lot of his stuff. Hello, hello.

fernandito
08-11-2023, 03:50 PM
Welcome!

Garrell
08-19-2023, 02:04 PM
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squirrel3697
09-05-2023, 12:11 PM
Hi! My name is Jessica and I've been reading SK since I was about 10, since 1990 or so. I've read his books over and over again, and I'm re-reading the DT series again now.

How did you discover the Dark Tower? I don't remember, maybe the library when I was a kid

Who is your favorite character? Oy

What is your favorite book? It, The Talisman, The Stand, and of course DT series

How old are you? 44 in like, a month

Where are you from? Kansas City

do you have a nickname? Jess :)

how did you find this site? I googled Dark Tower and started looking for Oy posts

Garrell
09-05-2023, 12:33 PM
Welcome and enjoy!!!!

mae
09-05-2023, 01:27 PM
Welcome, Jess! There's lots of explore, enjoy!

Herbie_Marsten
09-13-2023, 08:35 PM
Hey,

I'm Herbie_Marsten.

As I search for King Information The Dark Tower keeps popping up. So I decided to join here. Posted ( maybe) an uncollected list. Liked the Castle Rock Index. Trying to find some of the rarer works. I have Spignesi's Lost Works. Bev Vincent website and Hans Lilja Library are BIG helps too.

Herbie_Marsten
09-14-2023, 11:15 PM
Hey,

I was wondering how others store their King Collection. Alphabetical, chronological, by Favorites, by value.

Is there a thread for this already?

Randall Flagg
09-15-2023, 09:15 AM
Go to Calvin's Corner and look around. You should find the appropriate thread there.

mae
09-15-2023, 09:28 AM
Hey,

I was wondering how others store their King Collection. Alphabetical, chronological, by Favorites, by value.

Chronological is the only sane choice.

Aaronn78
09-24-2023, 12:47 AM
It sounds like you've been engrossed in a Stephen King (SK) literature binge lately, which can be quite an immersive experience! Is there a particular Stephen King book or story that has captured your attention recently, or are you revisiting some of his classics?free fire name (https://ffstylishname.com)

Herbie_Marsten
09-24-2023, 08:25 AM
It sounds like you've been engrossed in a Stephen King (SK) literature binge lately, which can be quite an immersive experience! Is there a particular Stephen King book or story that has captured your attention recently, or are you revisiting some of his classics?free fire name (https://ffstylishname.com)

I just picked up my copy of Stephen Spignisi's "The Lost Work of Stephen King "
Was able to find a few of the rare publishing on eBay.
1991 World Series Program
fantasy and Science Fiction Convention program honoring Peter Straub
The Lawnmower Man comic
Twilight Zone magazine

I also found the first year or year and a half Castle Rock Newsletter

I also collect The Eyes of the Dragon in different languages. I have US, UK, French, German, & Russian

Herbie_Marsten
09-28-2023, 08:45 PM
How do I add a picture to my profile?

Herbie_Marsten
09-28-2023, 09:03 PM
Hey,

Chronological is the only sane choice.

I store mine

Top shelf: Dark Tower, (since there's room Books about SK)
Second shelf starts Carrie through Fairy Tale (including anthologies published by SK) after that (Second bookcase about 4yh shelf are anthologies that include at least 1 SK story. Followed by Joe and Owen "s books.

The first bookcase has a tall shelf on the bottom, my SOD, Riding the Bullet, CD artwork books are there along with comic boxes - on my third between Stephen and Joe. I have a binder with King's EW columns and another binder of work I've found and made copies / printed.

These 2 bookcase sit in a corner with a shelf on top, which includes decks of cards, POP figures nib, Stephen King nesting dolls, a model 57 Plymouth Fury (the supermarket was selling about 15 yrs ago).

Aakriti
10-13-2023, 07:35 PM
Hello guys
I am Aakriti.I new join this froum.GB whatsapp Apk (https://aeroapp.net/gbwhatsapp-download/)

Randall Flagg
10-14-2023, 10:05 AM
Welcome.

fernandito
12-27-2023, 08:54 AM
Crafting an introduction is like sketching the first strokes of a self-portrait. In their thoughts, individuals may navigate the delicate balance of revealing facets that define them—accomplishments, passions, or quirks. It's a mental choreography, orchestrating (https://whatsgbpro.org/) a glimpse into one's identity to connect, resonate, and spark a meaningful exchange.

Sir/Ma'm, this is a Wendy's drive thru.

Girlystevedave
01-02-2024, 09:56 AM
Crafting an introduction is like sketching the first strokes of a self-portrait. In their thoughts, individuals may navigate the delicate balance of revealing facets that define them—accomplishments, passions, or quirks. It's a mental choreography, orchestrating (https://whatsgbpro.org/) a glimpse into one's identity to connect, resonate, and spark a meaningful exchange.

Welcome to the board!

Sir/Ma'm, this is a Wendy's drive thru.

:lol:

fernandito
02-20-2024, 04:41 PM

Introducing myself feels like painting a canvas of identity. I strive to articulate my essence, experiences, and aspirations within a limited space. Crafting an introduction that captures attention, conveys authenticity, and sparks curiosity is essential for making (https://aerowaapps.com/) meaningful connections and leaving a lasting impression.

:orely:

Randall Flagg
02-20-2024, 06:14 PM
They are banned.

Darkthoughts
03-02-2024, 11:50 AM
Hey guys :) been a while!

Randall Flagg
03-02-2024, 06:42 PM
Oh my. A Blast From The Past.
7.5 years since we have heard from you. Welcome back.

Darkthoughts
03-03-2024, 11:52 AM
Blimey - it has been a while! Thanks Jerome :couple:

fernandito
03-05-2024, 05:34 PM
I had to do a double take! It's really Lisa!!

Girlystevedave
03-20-2024, 01:25 PM

Please tell me I lured you back here. If not, just lie to me anyway. :lol:

Girlystevedave
04-12-2024, 05:54 AM
Welcome, Jabari. :D

Sal Stoutheart
04-24-2024, 01:42 PM
Hello everyone!

First time poster, but long time reader.

I always visit this forum to tell let myself know there are other Tower Junkies out there. My friends have not read the full series and I'm on my second re-read.

Randall Flagg
04-24-2024, 03:48 PM
Welcome to the board.