PDA

View Full Version : Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

AKC
03-05-2017, 01:01 PM
AKC 3/5 SALE - NEW ITEMS!

- Lettered Dolan's Cadillac (F/F): $3,000
- S/L Shining; S/L Doctor Sleep MATCHING # SET (F/F/F): $950

- GE Desperation w/Maitz Watercolor AND Signed by KING (1 of 4 Made): $700 SOLD :dance:
- S/L Legends #'d Edition (F/F): $2,000 SOLD :dance:

Payment via PayPal Friends & Family and will send as many pics as needed. Email me at twilson64@mac.com.

US Shipping Included!

sgc1999
03-06-2017, 02:49 PM
For sale TWTTKH #63 $1000 with rites
mint still in shrinkwrap

T-Dogz_AK47
03-06-2017, 03:45 PM
mint still in shrinkwrap

rites?

sgc1999
03-06-2017, 03:49 PM
mint still in shrinkwrap

rites?

sorry, any future additions to the Donald grant s/l DT books can be bought directly from them with matching number. It aint over till its over:)

Randall Flagg
03-06-2017, 04:45 PM
mint still in shrinkwrap

rites?
"Rights". First opportunity to purchase a matching number of any subsequent Dark Tower book(s) published by Donald M. Grant books (based upon previous Grant Books policy-subject to change-your mileage may vary).

sgc1999
03-06-2017, 04:59 PM
mint still in shrinkwrap

rites?
"Rights". First opportunity to purchase a matching number of any subsequent Dark Tower book(s) published by Donald M. Grant books (based upon previous Grant Books policy-subject to change-your mileage may vary).

thanks

Merlin1958
03-06-2017, 05:07 PM
I OFFERED this FOR THE HAVEN FUND and it was suggested that I sell here...

LOW NUMBER ticket for the SOLD OUT Sarasota Stephen King Book Signing
March 15th 2017 2:00PM

BOOKSTORE1 12 South Palm Avenue, Sarasota, FL 34236

This ticket provides you with a place in line among the first 40 people to have a book personally signed in front of you by Stephen King.

This ticket includes a 1st printing 1st Edition copy of End Of Watch

Ticket will be awarded to the person who makes highest offer over $34 (cost of book) made by 12 noon EST Sunday 3/5/17 .
Private message me your offers and I will try to share where the bid is at during the auction.
Payment by Paypal due upon announcement of winner!

ALL PROCEEDS FROM SALE OF THIS TICKET GO TO HAVEN FUND

http://www.sarasotabooks.com/news-2/izcwckc326/Stephen-King
The line will form in number order prior to the 2:00PM event This ticket provides you a place toward beginning of line (among the first 40).

Details from when signing was announced: http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Stephen-King--Jerry-Springer--Christopher-Merrill---.html?soid=1109789914089&aid=3iJSPE8X6UY

I mentioned I would update occasionally during offering: At this point NO ONE has expressed interest (or my PM box is not working).

Perhaps anyone who lives close enough or can travel already has their ticket.
Reminding all this is not a lottery and you actually get to meet, talk to and see Stephen King sign your book.
Plus the low number ticket assures you will not have to wait in long line for the opportunity.

AND ALL THE PROCEEDS GO TO THE 2017 HAVEN FOUNDATION FUNDRAISER

How'd this go, my good man?

EXPLORER
03-07-2017, 04:03 PM

This ticket provides you with a place in line among the first 40 people to have a book personally signed in front of you by Stephen King.

Ticket will be awarded to the person who makes highest offer over $34 (cost of book) made by 12 noon EST Sunday 3/5/17 .
Private message me your offers and I will try to share where the bid is at during the auction.

The line will form in number order prior to the 2:00PM event This ticket provides you a place toward beginning of line (among the first 40).

Details from when signing was announced: http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Stephen-King--Jerry-Springer--Christopher-Merrill---.html?soid=1109789914089&aid=3iJSPE8X6UY

I mentioned I would update occasionally during offering: At this point NO ONE has expressed interest (or my PM box is not working).

Reminding all this is not a lottery and you actually get to meet, talk to and see Stephen King sign your book.
Plus the low number ticket assures you will not have to wait in long line for the opportunity.

NO INTEREST ... UNFORTUNATELY ....
COULD STILL TAKE OFFERS.
Originally set time figuring would have multiple offers and buyer might need time to make plans as well as arrange getting ticket & book prior to event

Lookwhoitis
03-08-2017, 05:02 AM
im in orlando and would have bought it but I have to work all day long on the 15th :(

webstar1000
03-08-2017, 05:16 AM
im in orlando and would have bought it but I have to work all day long on the 15th :(

I LOVE where you live. I could live there. Your very lucky!!!

Lookwhoitis
03-08-2017, 07:15 AM

Haha, Hit me up if you ever come to town!

webstar1000
03-08-2017, 08:26 AM

Haha, Hit me up if you ever come to town!

I will! I was just there too. It is my fav place on earth. YOU MUST NEVER be bored man! haha

webstar1000
03-08-2017, 09:03 AM
Still have 1st IT for sale. Finally selling my older copy as I have a better one sitting in it's place now. NF with some wear to boards. Pics available on request. $75 bucks!

badmoonbooks
03-08-2017, 09:22 AM
Anyone have a slipcase for Grant's CHRISTINE limited they can sell me? Email to roy@badmoonbooks.com

sgc1999
03-08-2017, 11:11 AM

COULD STILL TAKE OFFERS.
Originally set time figuring would have multiple offers and buyer might need time to make plans as well as arrange getting ticket & book prior to event

please PM me if you still have the ticket.
Thanks,
Simon

EXPLORER
03-08-2017, 12:02 PM

COULD STILL TAKE OFFERS.

Thanks,
Simon

Having trouble getting on tdt.org lately.. Only got online using wife's Android tablet. For those trying to reach me I suggest using email connection rather than PM. Thanks

cryptkeeper
03-08-2017, 02:48 PM
[QUOTE=EXPLORER;1048610]

COULD STILL TAKE OFFERS.

Thanks,
Simon

Damn, I'm in Tampa but have to work on Wednesday. I don't think I can get off. Have you sold the ticket already?

EXPLORER
03-08-2017, 04:18 PM
at the moment the ticket is available. have had inquiries.
Use email link for quickest response. Jim

Merlin1958
03-08-2017, 05:39 PM
at the moment the ticket is available. have had inquiries.
Use email link for quickest response. Jim

Ahh, hope remains!!!!

tippy4
03-08-2017, 07:22 PM
I picked up a large King collection a couple weeks ago.

Over 20 first editions....most in really nice shape.

Many in unread/fine condition.

Nothing rare per se, but if you are looking for something, let me know...I would like to get $15 each.

$12.50 each if you buy more than one.

$3 shipping for the first book, $2 for each additional book (in the US).

Maybe you are just looking for a DJ upgrade?

Email me (ornate1@aol.com) if there is something you are interested in, and I will be happy to describe the condition.

The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon SOLD
Dreamcatcher SOLD
Cell SOLD
Rose Madder
Desperation (corner bump and a board blemish)
Gerald's Game
On Writing
Wolves of the Calla
Song of Susannah
Insomnia
Hearts in Atlantis
Bag of Bones
The Tommyknockers (gold)
Black House
Dolores Claiborne
Blockade Billy
Joyland
The Eyes of the Dragon (DJ has spine fade)
Everything's Eventual
Nightmares and Dreamscapes
From a Buick 8
Blaze
The Wind Through The Keyhole

Dumakeybooks
03-09-2017, 11:32 AM
What's your email? Is it available still

Randall Flagg
03-09-2017, 11:36 AM

Email me (ornate1@aol.com)

andyg75
03-09-2017, 11:37 AM
mint still in shrinkwrap

rites?

thanks

So, how does this work if I'm about to purchase a numbered set? Do I need to contact Grant direct?

Dumakeybooks
03-09-2017, 11:38 AM
It won't let me see your email :-/

Dumakeybooks
03-09-2017, 11:42 AM
Ok emailed

Dumakeybooks
03-09-2017, 11:55 AM
Still available?

Dumakeybooks
03-09-2017, 11:56 AM
Still available? I live in Sarasota and don't have a ticket

Kingfan24
03-09-2017, 12:06 PM
Dude chill

OneFathom
03-09-2017, 01:21 PM

Hi there! It would be more effective for you — and less spammy for the other members of the forum — if you used TDT's private message feature. You can PM anyone by placing your cursor on their user name, clicking, and selecting the Private Message feature. A friendly tip!

T-Dogz_AK47
03-09-2017, 01:30 PM
Dude chill

Dude you were all like "whoa", and he was like "whooaa", and you were like "whoooooaaaa...."

Word. :cool:

Brian861
03-09-2017, 01:32 PM
Dude chill

Dude you were all like "whoa", and he was like "whooaa", and you were like "whoooooaaaa...."

Word. :cool:

:rofl:

amd013
03-09-2017, 01:38 PM

Hi there! It would be more effective for you — and less spammy for the other members of the forum — if you used TDT's private message feature. You can PM anyone by placing your cursor on their user name, clicking, and selecting the Private Message feature. A friendly tip!

I think his issue was that he had to be all "spammy" to get to the 5 post limit. If IRC you can't pm until you have 5 posts.

tippy4
03-09-2017, 04:45 PM

I believe he was actually trying to email EXPLORER.

EXPLORER
03-09-2017, 04:52 PM

I believe he was actually trying to email EXPLORER.

You are correct and it will likely result in donation for Haven Fund.

Randall Flagg
03-09-2017, 06:37 PM
Dude chill
You should chill.
The person is new here, and helping the person would be nice.
All you do is complain...criticize. It seems like you are reverting to the person that initially was held in low regard around here.

Randall Flagg
03-09-2017, 06:41 PM
Dude chill
Neg rep sent. (Obviously not anonymous )

The person is a new here. Help, don't hinder.

cit74
03-09-2017, 07:32 PM
mint still in shrinkwrap

rites?

thanks

So, how does this work if I'm about to purchase a numbered set? Do I need to contact Grant direct?

I am in the same boat - I just figured to send an email to Grant publishing - although would probably have to do that again once a new book in the series was announced.

Kingfan24
03-09-2017, 07:53 PM
Dude chill
You should chill.
The person is new here, and helping the person would be nice.
All you do is complain...criticize. It seems like you are reverting to the person that initially was held in low regard around here.

Oh cmon seriously? You are that upset over dude chill? It wasn't mean, I didn't tell him to get lost. I think you overreacted a bit here don't you?

It's nice if you to bring up my past to. Real cool move. Thought that was gone after I restablished myself over 5 years ago.

It's all good though. I can handle some neg rep. Thank you.

tippy4
03-09-2017, 08:06 PM
mint still in shrinkwrap

rites?

thanks

I am in the same boat - I just figured to send an email to Grant publishing - although would probably have to do that again once a new book in the series was announced.

Correct...no point in doing it now.....you want to wait until the next SK S/L is announced....if one is announced.

You might be asking....."why should I wait"...and the reason is that you could email Grant Books tomorrow, and then sell the book six months later.....you just wasted your time and the time of Grant Books

You have to be in possession of the previous title at the time you order the next title.

cit74
03-09-2017, 10:33 PM
mint still in shrinkwrap

rites?

thanks

Correct...no point in doing it now.....you want to wait until the next SK S/L is announced....if one is announced.

You might be asking....."why should I wait"...and the reason is that you could email Grant Books tomorrow, and then sell the book six months later.....you just wasted your time and the time of Grant Books

You have to be in possession of the previous title at the time you order the next title.

Thanks Rick - much appreciated. I have 2 copies of TWTTKH and plan on selling one right around DT movie time

andyg75
03-09-2017, 10:47 PM
mint still in shrinkwrap

rites?

thanks

Thanks Rick - much appreciated. I have 2 copies of TWTTKH and plan on selling one right around DT movie time

Thanks very much, at least I have an idea for when the next one gets released. Thank you all! :rock:

wolfehr
03-10-2017, 12:44 PM
Salem’s Lot - Gift Edition, Remarqued by Chadbourne & Palumbo - Cemetery Dance ($300)
Revival - 1/1, Signed w/ CD slipcase ($150)
Revival - UK Slipcased Limited Edition #82/500 - Hodder & Stoughton ($150)

PayPayl F&F + shipping

badmoonbooks
03-10-2017, 02:33 PM
Item Description: Donald M. Grant, Publisher, West Kingston, Rhode Island, 1987. Hardcover. Book Condition: Fine. Dust Jacket Condition: Near Fine (just a slight hint of sunning to the spine).Phil Hale (illustrator). First edition. Signed. Slip-cased, Limited Edition.

• PUBLISHER'S COPY, apparently one of ONLY 12 designated as such. Not to be confused with the much more common Presentation Copy.

Signed on the Limitation/Signature page by Stephen King and illustrator Phil Hale. Dust jacket painting and design, and ten full page plates with vivid color illustrations by Hale. Cream cloth-bound boards, stamped metallic red. Housed in a grey cloth-bound slipcase. Signed.

$1450 email to roy@badmoonbooks.com

badmoonbooks
03-10-2017, 02:37 PM
SOLD!!

dnemec
03-10-2017, 04:25 PM
SOLD!!

Boy, that was fast. Someone here is on the ball!

andyg75
03-11-2017, 03:54 AM
I've just picked up a S/L set of The Colorado Kid, but the numbers aren't matched. Does anyone want to trade copies to get matching sets?

The ones I have are as follows:

Chadbourne 78/150
Miller 72/150
Potter 149/150

I'm also selling a S/L of IT (25th Anniversary Cemetery Dance: 679/750), and a S/L Under the Dome (UK Hodder), which is limited to 500. I've just opened it and it's unnumbered, my other copy is 118/500.

Room 217 Caretaker
03-11-2017, 04:49 AM
I've just picked up a S/L set of The Colorado Kid, but the numbers aren't matched. Does anyone want to trade copies to get matching sets?

The ones I have are as follows:

Chadbourne 78/150
Miller 72/150
Potter 149/150

I'm also selling a S/L of IT (25th Anniversary Cemetery Dance: 679/750), and a S/L Under the Dome (UK Hodder), which is limited to 500. I've just opened it and it's unnumbered, my other copy is 118/500.

PM Sent

webstar1000
03-15-2017, 11:08 AM
SOLD! Just Slinger jacket left!

Brian861
03-15-2017, 01:08 PM
1st IT.. in DAMM good shape. Pics on request. Make me an offer.. and a Gunslinger 1st jacket.. in damm good shape too:) Make me an offer! Thanks

Is DGS a new grade type, Kris :)

Tommy
03-16-2017, 03:48 AM
Thinner PS Anniversary edition $50 shipped
Pet Sematary PS Anniversary Edition SOLD

Merlin1958
03-17-2017, 03:22 PM
1st IT.. in DAMM good shape. Pics on request. Make me an offer.. and a Gunslinger 1st jacket.. in damm good shape too:) Make me an offer! Thanks

So you can barter down the price and then if you don't get it Ruin his rep? You;'re getting an "M.O."

webstar1000
03-17-2017, 03:23 PM

So you can barter down the price and then if you don't get it Ruin his rep? You;'re getting an "M.O."

? What are talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merlin1958
03-17-2017, 03:28 PM

Just an observation. Nothing personal.

webstar1000
03-17-2017, 03:31 PM

Then stop trying to make it personal. Seriously bill, I'm not engaging you in a negative way. I am not rude to you at all. So I'm asking you politely to leave me be. Nothing more, nothing less. MO? Please. You come on this thread dedicated to selling to bash me and my listing? You need to sit back and think before you post. Period. I've done nothing to you.... so drop it. Our shit is done... or is it Bill?

Merlin1958
03-17-2017, 03:37 PM

Then stop trying to make it personal. Seriously bill, I'm not engaging you in a negative way. I am not rude to you at all. So I'm asking you politely to leave me be. Nothing more, nothing less. MO? Please. You come on this thread dedicated to selling to bash me and my listing? You need to sit back and think before you post. Period. I've done nothing to you.... so drop it. Our shit is done... or is it Bill?

You posted, I responded. Period. if you wish to continue here, grow a pair and take responsibility for what has precede4d you and your actions. It doesn't just "go away". my friend.

webstar1000
03-17-2017, 03:37 PM

You posted, I responded. Period. if you wish to continue here, grow a pair and take responsibility for what has precede4d you and your actions. It doesn't just "go away". my friend.

Blah blah blah.

Merlin1958
03-17-2017, 03:44 PM

Blah blah blah.

Okay then, lets see you are an ass, you have no idea what the hell you are talking about and you routinely try to ruin the reputation of respected board members for no apparent valid reason. have I git it? You're a "dick" of the first and foremost degree. Should I go on?

webstar1000
03-17-2017, 03:46 PM

Blah blah blah.

Okay then, lets see you are an ass, you have no idea what the hell you are talking about and you routinely try to ruin the reputation of respected board members for no apparent valid reason. have I git it? You're a "dick" of the first and foremost degree. Should I go on?

Like I said... blah blah blah.

Merlin1958
03-17-2017, 03:49 PM

Blah blah blah.

That's cool. I'll let your last 4 or five transactiaons speak for you, buddy. Your "Rep" here is rapidly declining. You'll see and it is kinda unfortunate, but deserved.

webstar1000
03-17-2017, 03:51 PM

Blah blah blah.

That's cool. I'll let your last 4 or five transactiaons speak for you, buddy. Your "Rep" here is rapidly declining. You'll see and it is kinda unfortunate, but deserved.

Does this mean your done engaging me for no reason then? Hallelujah!!! Back on topic of sales all:)

Randall Flagg
03-17-2017, 03:58 PM
I'm only going to say this once.

Back on topic right now!!!!

Personal squabbles need to be conducted elsewhere.
If either of you continues, you will receive a 24 + hour mod queue.

EXPLORER
03-17-2017, 04:02 PM

Can you provide pics of Gunslinger jacket and what you considera good offer on a damn good jacket?

Randall Flagg
03-17-2017, 04:07 PM
FYI, I have closed the thread for ~30 minutes so that Merlin1958 and webstar1000 are both aware to cease this off topic squabble.
As mentioned in post #9814, once I reopen the thread, any more off topic issues between the two will result in one or both getting a "time out". It's pretty sad when a very tame site such as ours is, has a flame war that throws a thread offline.

Randall Flagg
03-21-2017, 12:10 PM
'Salem's Lot gift edition with traycase from The Collector, AND full set of prints-$775 PP F &F + $10 MM shipping=$785. VERY hard to find all three of these together.

webstar1000
03-21-2017, 04:16 PM
EOW 1st in fine shape... $175:)

Randall Flagg
03-21-2017, 06:08 PM

Is the book signed by SK?
I'm guessing so.

stroppygoblin
03-22-2017, 01:18 AM
'Salem's Lot gift edition with traycase from The Collector, AND full set of prints-$775 PP F &F + $10 MM shipping=$785. VERY hard to find all three of these together.

I'm still missing that one damn House and Roots print to complete mine... :arg:

webstar1000
03-22-2017, 01:41 AM

Is the book signed by SK?
I'm guessing so.

Oh yeah and shipped to:)

webstar1000
03-22-2017, 04:07 AM
I also have a Chadbourne numbered Colorado Kid 1/150 (#126 is number) for sale too... just want to move it quick! PM me if interested. thanks! - SOLD SOLD

JUST HAVE SLINGER 1ST JACKET LEFT FOR SALE:)

wizardsrainbow
03-22-2017, 05:32 AM
OK, I hinted that I might sell one or two of these, so I decided to sell two...I think these are a SWEET deal...original paintings by artist Alex McVey....each is 16" by 20" on heavy board, so fairly large. Each will be securely packed and shipped to you. Shipping is INCLUDED in the price I have set. Here is your chance (maybe ONLY) to own an Alex McVey original piece of artwork...these are UNFRAMED

As I do not visit here as often as I like, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT david@bettsbooks.com if you want to purchase one of these 2 pieces. I will try to look at my PMs here to see also but time stamp will dictate who got there first.

McVey Original Randall Flagg + Crow.....$650

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/519/medium/McVey1.jpg

McVey Original - Randall Flagg and Trash Can Man....$750

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/519/medium/McVey2.jpg

Randall Flagg
03-22-2017, 12:30 PM

SOLD!

sgc1999
03-22-2017, 02:53 PM
Need to head out of town tomorrow on last minute trip to help family. Need some money for the trip so if there's any interest please try to get back to me tonight via pm. I can email pictures.
Thanks
The Dark Tower 7, The Dark Tower s/l #1156. brand new in shrinkwrap perfect condition. $450
Joe Hill Horns Deluxe, Traycased, Numbered, Signed, Limited Edition #37 of 200 $250
Under the dome 1st/1st signed NF/NF $200
sub press Joe Hill S/L NOS4A2 #628 with slipcase f/f/f $300

will take offers

Randall Flagg
03-23-2017, 12:35 PM
Need to make room for my remodel.

Knowing Darkness Deluxe edition. $350 shipped free in USA F&F payment.

Merlin1958
03-23-2017, 01:26 PM

I thought you were leaving that to me in your will????????????? :P

Randall Flagg
03-23-2017, 02:32 PM

SOLD with 1 person on the waiting list.

wizardsrainbow
03-27-2017, 05:03 PM
OK, I hinted that I might sell one or two of these, so I decided to sell two...I think these are a SWEET deal...original paintings by artist Alex McVey....each is 16" by 20" on heavy board, so fairly large. Each will be securely packed and shipped to you. Shipping is INCLUDED in the price I have set. Here is your chance (maybe ONLY) to own an Alex McVey original piece of artwork...these are UNFRAMED

As I do not visit here as often as I like, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT david@bettsbooks.com if you want to purchase one of these 2 pieces. I will try to look at my PMs here to see also but time stamp will dictate who got there first.

McVey Original Randall Flagg + Crow.....$650....PRICE DROPPED TO $575 SHIPPED OBO

McVey Original - Randall Flagg and Trash Can Man....$750...PRICE DROPPED TO $575 SHIPPED OBO

Maybe no one likes McVey art? Puzzled as to zero interest either here or on Betts site...2 members here told me privately that neither would last the day...we were all wrong!

So...PRICE REDUCTION...MOTIVATED TO SELL (I am out of work).....$575 either one shipped!

AKC
03-29-2017, 03:37 PM
3/29 AKC SALE!!!

- CD Revival Slipcase (F): $25.00
- CD Doctor Sleep Slipcase (F): $25.00 SOLD

I know, I know, to my loyal customers that expected something better, my apologies.

US Shipping Included and payment via Paypal F&F

wizardsrainbow
03-30-2017, 01:18 AM
I'll take Doc Sleep slipcase

Br!an
03-30-2017, 07:45 AM
As many of you know our own Ari_Racing has written a book about Stephen King

Todo Sobre Stephen King (All About Stephen King.)

https://d188rgcu4zozwl.cloudfront.net/content/B01M0AGX28/resources/1289236204

The book has been published in Spanish and is now available for sale.

https://www.amazon.com/Todo-Sobre-Stephen-King (https://www.amazon.com/Todo-sobre-Stephen-OBRAS-DIVERSAS/dp/8401346959/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1476897136&sr=8-1&keywords=todo+sobre+stephen+king)

There was some previous discussion about an English language version and/or a signed copy.

Dont forget us little people when you are rich and famous! Will there be an english translation? is there an english translation? If so, i would like an autographed copy.

Thank You! Glen

Ha! No plans for a translated edition for now. :)

Thank you very much everyone for your comments!

As for signed copies, I don't mind sending copies but shipping is super expensive from Argentina (U$S 50, more than the book, which costs U$S 21). Nevertheless, if there's interest I can donate one for the HF prizes signed/inscribed (I'll pay the shipping).

A few other members have expressed interest in a signed copy of Ari's book.

Ari is willing to sign or inscribe copies of his Spanish language book.

We discussed the possibility of shipping multiple copies of his book if there is enough interest. The shipping cost is reduced considerably when shipping several books at once.

I will act as the contact for orders, remit the funds to Ari and transship them when the books arrive. We worked out the price to include the cost of the books, shipping from Argentina and Media Mail domestic shipping. Ari is providing a discount and I'm helping for free.

The price for one book is $50. If interested please PM (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/private.php?do=newpm&u=16414) or email (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=16414) me.

When there are enough - at least ten copies - book orders pledged I will contact those interested to finalize the deal. You will be able to request personalization, an inscription or choose a flat-signed book.

Ari_Racing
03-30-2017, 07:49 AM
:) Thank you very very much for this, Brian!

Brian861
03-30-2017, 01:59 PM
:) Thank you very very much for this, Brian!

That is awesome of you, Brian! Not sure I can swing it at the moment for an outstanding idea for those who can.

AstroDad
03-31-2017, 04:00 AM
Gotta do the old "sell stuff so I can buy stuff" thing :)

All prices are assuming Paypal F/F and include media mail shipping within the US. Outside the US PM me and we'll see what we can work out. All are Fine unless otherwise noted. Pics available on anything you are interested in, just let me know

From a Buick 8 Gift edition - $140 (small bump in corner of slipcase, priced accordingly. If interested, I can take some pics for you)
Desperation Gift Edition - $75
Insomnia Gift Edition - $70
Full Dark, No Stars Gift Edition - $110
Salem's Lot CD Gift Edition (still in shrink) - $110
Dead Zone Proof (signet Paperback) - $75
Thinner US 1st/1st (NF/F) - $60

Non-King Stuff:

Justin Cronin

Ridley Scott is involved in a TV Series based on these books (http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/the-passage-fox-pilot-ridley-scott-1201970983/)for the Fall, so good chance you could flip these at a profit soon:

The Passage - CD PC Lettered edition - $350 (under cover price!)

UK S/L Passage Trilogy - non matching numbers - I'll sell as a set for $400 or individually as marked
The Passage - UK S/L slipcased - $300 (hard to find price history on this one, but cheapest on abebooks is over $400. PM if you find it elsewhere and we can negotiate it)
The Twelve - UK S/L - $90
City of Mirrors - UK S/L - $70

Joka42
03-31-2017, 10:05 PM
I am interesting in buy book signed and not signed of Stephen King in english, limited, proof, comics, magazine, ect

i lisen oferts

Mr. Rabbit Trick
04-03-2017, 11:46 AM
A friend want to sell his mint "Gwendy's Button Box" Advanced Uncorrected Proof. PM for details.

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1488734964-gbb.jpg

HONKYTONKSMASH
04-05-2017, 11:25 AM
Easton Press Dead Zone 1st w/collector slipcase and Bauman Tiger Remarque (F) $265 SOLD
CD Carrie Gift Edition with full page Chadbourne Remarque (F) $150
Can email pics if interested

Prices include shipping to US. Paypal F&F preferred

wizardsrainbow
04-05-2017, 12:37 PM
[QUOTE=wizardsrainbow;1051617]OK, I hinted that I might sell one or two of these, so I decided to sell two...I think these are a SWEET deal...original paintings by artist Alex McVey....each is 16" by 20" on heavy board, so fairly large. Each will be securely packed and shipped to you. Shipping is INCLUDED in the price I have set. Here is your chance (maybe ONLY) to own an Alex McVey original piece of artwork...these are UNFRAMED

As I do not visit here as often as I like, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT david@bettsbooks.com I appreciate it thank you

McVey Original Randall Flagg + Crow.....$650....PRICE DROPPED TO $400 SHIPPED OBO...SOLD BEST OFFER

McVey Original - Randall Flagg and Trash Can Man....$750...PRICE DROPPED TO $400 SHIPPED OBO...SOLD BEST OFFER

BOTH SOLD AT BEST OFFER. THANK YOU!

Lurker
04-09-2017, 02:15 PM
I am going to sell my Lettered Grant Christine. I am assuming the one that just sold at Gerald Winters for 6k was in mint condition. This one is not. It has a couple of issues - not too great I think, but people see issues differently. There is a page separation and a wrinkling on the signature page. Slight bump on slipcase side and tiny spot on bottom. Would call good/very good. Will e-mail pics.

So, it will be somewhat less than the Winter's price, but pricing off of his - still a boatload of change. Maybe a drop of a few hundred dollars. Prefer to mail in US due to exact tracking. If no interest in a week will go the third party route to sell it.

I don't collect the lettered books, and in this case the numbered is exactly the same. I can get one of those and be just as happy and pay a few bills.

Brian861
04-11-2017, 06:34 PM
Both Marvel The Dark Tower Omnibus New In Shrinkwrap

Marvel The Stand Omnibus New In Shrinkwrap

TWTTK UK Gift #201 F/F/F

Stephen King Uncollected, Unpublished #666. F/F/NF

Payment via PayPal F&F. PM with offers. Thanks!

OneFathom
04-12-2017, 10:09 AM
Dark Tower S/Ls #914 (III - VII): $2,500 + shipping (PP Gift)

Nice opportunity to score a deal and flip for a profit ahead of the movie's release. PM me for pics.

AKC
04-13-2017, 10:40 AM
4/13 AKC SALE - LOWER PRICES

- Shining ARC by Cemetery Dance (F): $400.00
- 'Salem's Lot PROOF by Cemetery Dance (F): $225.00
- CD Revival Slipcase (F): $25.00

- S/L DT II: Drawing of the Three "Publishers Copy" (F/F/F): $1,150.00 SOLD!!!

Also, with the Shining release in May, grab the rare internal CD ARC to complete your collection! Proofs are hot right now!

US Shipping Included and payment via Paypal F&F

Merlin1958
04-14-2017, 08:02 PM
Brian, I can't email thru that venue, but I may be interested in this.......

UK W&G 1st/1st HC with custom Whiley slipcase $100

I'd need photo's to compare with what I have if you wouldn't mind. PM me your E-address & I will respond with mine if you are interested.

Brian861
04-18-2017, 06:33 PM
Bumping for open offers. I also have several run of the mill 1st/1st US SK copies if there's something you're needing. Thanks!

TDOTT 1st/1st with collector's slipcase
The Waste Lands 1st/1st with collector's slipcase
W&G 1st/1st with collector's slipcase
TWTTK 1st/1st with collector's slipcase
WOTC 1st/1st with collector's slipcase
SOS 1st/1st with collector's slipcase
TDT 1st/1st with collector's slipcase
UK W&G 1st/1st HC
UK W&G 1st/1st TPB
UK WOC 1st/1st with custom Whiley slipcase
UK SOS 1st/1st with custom Whiley slipcase
UK TDT 1st/1st with custom Whiley slipcase
Duma Key CD slipcase
UK Black House 1st/1st both variant covers with custom Whiley slipcases
UK EOW 1st/1st with custom Whiley slipcase
UK Limited CTCC Some damage to the inside pastedowns as received
CTCC Anomaly
CTCC Trade Edition
All 3 different variants of UK Revival
The Stand Gramacy? Edition
Easton TDZ true 1st with letter and bookplate
TDZ 1st/1st with Bauman Remarque
UK 'Salem's Lot 1st/1st Illustrated edition
'Salem's Lot 1st/1st Illustrated edition
UK PS 1st/1st
Danse Macabre 1st/1st with VG+DJ
The Tommyknockers 1st/1st both variants. No rubbing of the lettering on front of the DJs.
UK Misery 1st/1st
UK EOTD 1st/1st
UK The Dark Half 1st/1st
UK Needful Things 1st/1st
UK Dolores Claiborne (Not true 1st BC edition)
UK Skeleton Crew 1st/1st
UK TBOBD 1st/1st
UK BOB 1st/1st
UK Blaze 1st/1st
UK The Regulators
Viking 1st/1st edition of The Regulators
UK Mr. Mercedes 1st/1st
UK Finders Keepers. Both trade and WH Smith 1st/1st
UK 11.23.63 Silver cover variant
UK Doctor Sleep 1st/1st Waterstones with CD UK slipcase
UK CD Doctor Sleep slipcase. Minor issue with this one. Will provide photos for offer upon request.
UK Cell 1st/1st
Joyland 1st/1st TPB
UK Joyland 1st/1st TPB
UK TDOTT 1st/1st TPB
Storm of the Century 1st/1st TPB
The Colorado Kid 1st/1st TPB
Desperation/The Regulators set with nightlight shrink wrapped
UK Hearts In Atlantis
UK Dreamcatcher 1st/1st
UK From A Buick 8 1st/1st
UK Insomnia 1st/1st
UK Gerald’s Game 1st/1st
UK The Tommyknockers 1st/1st

Br!an
04-19-2017, 09:15 AM
Prices are PP F&F - Media Mail domestic shipping included - Priority insured shipping available at cost.

Salem's Lot - Limited GE - Centipede Press - $300 - Book only - Fine

The Very Best Of Best Of New Horror - Deluxe Edition #74 of 200 (Signed by all contributors including SK, JH, CB, NG, etc.) Earthling Publications -with matching The Very Best Of Best Of New Horror - Limited Edition #74 of 300 - Both for $350 - Fine

999 New Stories Of Horror And Suspense - Signed Limited - #27 of 500 - Cemetery Dance - $250 - Fine

The Talisman - Limited Slipcased edition - Grant Publishing 1984 - $200 - Fine

Lord John Signatures - Lord John Press - $300 - Fine

Randall Flagg
04-19-2017, 11:20 AM
There are some really good deals in there.

Mr. Rabbit Trick
04-19-2017, 11:38 PM
999 New Stories Of Horror And Suspense - Signed Limited - #27 of 500 - Cemetery Dance - $250 - Fine

I presume the 999 is not signed by King? Signed ones are extremely rare.

Br!an
04-20-2017, 05:13 AM

I presume the 999 is not signed by King? Signed ones are extremely rare.

Correct, it's not signed by King.

Tony
04-20-2017, 06:00 AM
Hi guys, I have for sale a copy of Subterranean Press' The Shining Limited Edition (750 copies), with the sketchbook and extra cover. It's a low number, between 50 and 100.

PM me if you're interested, will provide photos.

I'm shipping from Toronto, and willing to do Ontario shipping for free, but elsewhere would be at cost.

swintek
04-20-2017, 02:54 PM
Hey All, Looking for a 1st/1st of IT to replace my old later printing. M/NM only. Thanks.

Ron

Randall Flagg
04-20-2017, 05:11 PM
Hey All, Looking for a 1st/1st of IT to replace my old later printing. M/NM only. Thanks.

Ron
This request should be in the wanted thread, not the for sale thread.
Your post will be moved shortly.

swintek
04-20-2017, 10:03 PM
Okey Dokey, Chief.

Shannon
04-21-2017, 11:59 AM

Ron
This request should be in the wanted thread, not the for sale thread.
Your post will be moved shortly.

YOUR post will be moved shortly! Grrrrrr. *angry face*

Joe315
04-25-2017, 05:55 AM
I am surprised as well. I have no problems with flipping but at least follow the request of the publisher.

herbertwest
04-25-2017, 06:59 AM
May I ask what was the requet from the publisher?

Randall Flagg
04-25-2017, 07:46 AM
I took the liberty of moving several posts to a hidden area of the site. They are not deleted, just hidden.

Roseannebarr
04-25-2017, 07:48 AM
I took the liberty of moving several posts to a hidden area of the site. They are not deleted, just hidden.

Great Job!

stroppygoblin
04-25-2017, 09:02 AM
Thanks RF!

T-Dogz_AK47
04-25-2017, 09:14 AM
May I ask what was the requet from the publisher?

Yes, you can.

Brian861
04-25-2017, 10:09 AM
I have a CD EOW slipcase available if anyone is in need of one.

racerx45
04-25-2017, 10:12 AM

Good Call

Brian861
04-25-2017, 10:23 AM
I have a CD EOW slipcase available if anyone is in need of one.

Snagged!

TravelinJack
04-26-2017, 10:31 AM
Anyone have a Letters From Hell S/L Broadside they are looking to sell?

bdwyer19
04-26-2017, 10:35 AM

I got an email from Camelot Books yesterday that they had one to sell. $500 I think.

TravelinJack
04-26-2017, 10:40 AM

I got an email from Camelot Books yesterday that they had one to sell. $500 I think.

Is that a good price for it? I can't recall the list price on it.

jhanic
04-26-2017, 11:04 AM
Per the catalog, list price was $125.

John

TravelinJack
04-26-2017, 11:05 AM
Per the catalog, list price was $125.

John

Oh right. I need to get used to referencing the catalog. Thank you.

Br!an
04-26-2017, 05:42 PM
Unframed should be about $250-$300. Framed would be more depending on the frame.

You might want to try posting in this thread: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/King-Books-Items-Wanted (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?966-King-Books-Items-Wanted)

stroppygoblin
04-27-2017, 02:53 PM
I think Br!an had one for sale - not sure if its gone now though

Br!an
04-27-2017, 03:16 PM
I think Br!an had one for sale - not sure if its gone now though

I sold it to burial.

AstroDad
04-27-2017, 08:42 PM
If anyone missed out on the Vincent Chong Dark Tower framed artwork (limited to only 19 pieces) a while back and is interested in it shoot me a PM.

jonp
05-03-2017, 10:52 AM
Due to my business not doing too well over the last few months, I am out of the collecting game for quite a while. So I will only be on the site sporadically for the forseeable future.
Therefore I have some books for sale:

Joe Hill - The Fireman - PS Traycased Lettered Edition 1 of 26 (Still on pre-order) includes (I think) two deleted chapters. $675
Stephen King - The Bazaar of Bad Dreams - UK Uncorrected Numbered Advance Proof (Very scarce - I have only seen two for sale for far) - $375. Fine condition.

I may have soon a Dead Zone (Viking) US Proof for sale - very scarce - rarely comes up for sale - great condition BUT for a reviewer / or publisher employee has written notes at the start of the book and has written the title and author on the spine and bottom page ends. This is not definite at the moment but would be looking for $400.

Please PM for photos or if interested in any of the titles.

EDIT: I am UK based so shipping will be at cost from the UK.

Roog
05-03-2017, 10:56 AM
Sorry to hear that, Jon :( Let's hope things will turn the better way again.

TravelinJack
05-03-2017, 10:58 AM
Due to my business not doing too well over the last few months, I am out of the collecting game for quite a while. So I will only be on the site sporadically for the forseeable future.

Joe Hill - The Fireman - PS Traycased Lettered Edition 1 of 26 (Still on pre-order) includes (I think) two deleted chapters. $675
Stephen King - The Bazaar of Bad Dreams - UK Uncorrected Numbered Advance Proof (Very scarce - I have only seen two for sale for far) - $375. Fine condition.

I may have soon a Dead Zone (Viking) US Proof for sale - very scarce - rarely comes up for sale - great condition BUT for a reviewer / or publisher employee has written notes at the start of the book and has written the title and author on the spine and bottom page ends. This is not definite at the moment but would be looking for $400.

I hope that things will take a positive turn for you and your business.

webstar1000
05-03-2017, 11:02 AM

Oh no man.. I HATE hearing this. I hope things do get better mate:) kris

andyg75
05-03-2017, 11:04 AM

Sorry to hear that, hope things turn around for you

stroppygoblin
05-03-2017, 11:05 AM
Sorry to hear this Jon, hopefully things will pick up for you soon.

Merlin1958
05-03-2017, 11:14 AM
Best of luck to you, my friend!!!!

The Library Policeman
05-03-2017, 11:15 AM
I bought a book from Jon last week and he was fantastic to work with. But you all know that any way.

Best of luck to you, Jon.

zelig
05-03-2017, 12:23 PM

Jon, sorry to hear that. Since we hadn't heard from you for some time, I was wondering what was up. I hope things get sorted out. Wishing you all the best.

frik
05-03-2017, 10:03 PM

Very sorry to hear this, Jon.
I do hope things will pick up for you soon.
Warm wishes from the Netherlands.

Siep

picontin
05-05-2017, 05:36 AM
All the best Jon.

cryptkeeper
05-05-2017, 05:58 AM

Sorry to hear this. I hope things improve for you soon.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Ari_Racing
05-05-2017, 06:50 AM
Best of lucks, Jon!

webstar1000
05-06-2017, 02:27 AM
I have a PERFECT copy of the UK IT Collectors paperback. It has the facsimile signature. I have only ever seen one for sale and I bought it. I know of some here that have paid near $200 for a fine copy. I have one for $125 shipped.

webstar1000
05-06-2017, 05:08 AM
I have a PERFECT copy of the UK IT Collectors paperback. It has the facsimile signature. I have only ever seen one for sale and I bought it. I know of some here that have paid near $200 for a fine copy. I have one for $125 shipped.

SOLD.

Ari_Racing
05-06-2017, 05:20 AM
Congratulations! That was FAST!

webstar1000
05-06-2017, 05:20 AM
Congratulations! That was FAST!

Yeah man... couple interested people too. I knew it would go fast brother.

Roog
05-07-2017, 02:38 AM
Anyone interested in the UK limited slipcased Just After Sunset including the 'N' dvd?

Randall Flagg
05-08-2017, 04:03 PM
Gwendy's Button Box ARC. Read once (by me, and extremely well taken care). No creases stains, etc.
The first person to PM me AND I confirm, can have it for $150. Free USA priority mail.

NOTE: THE ENTIRE $150 is to be donated via the donation widget on the top of the page. DO NOT donate until I have confirmed. Once confirmed, you have 12 hours to donate.

All of it goes to our fundraiser. None to me as I received the ARC free, courtesy of the kind folks at Cemetery Dance.

Aronstg
05-08-2017, 04:48 PM
Gwendy's Button Box ARC. Read once (by me, and extremely well taken care). No creases stains, etc.
The first person to PM me AND I confirm, can have it for $150. Free USA priority mail.

NOTE: THE ENTIRE $150 is to be donated via the donation widget on the top of the page. DO NOT donate until I have confirmed. Once confirmed, you have 12 hours to donate.

All of it goes to our fundraiser. None to me as I received the ARC free, courtesy of the kind folks at Cemetery Dance.

Did you post a non-spoiler review anywhere? :)

Randall Flagg
05-08-2017, 06:35 PM
Did you post a non-spoiler review anywhere? :)
No.

jonp
05-08-2017, 11:52 PM
Thanks for all the well wishes everyone.

TravelinJack
05-09-2017, 05:46 AM
Could someone point me to the non-King related classifieds thread? I tried searching as I thought there was one. I have a handful of books to list but didn't want to do so in the incorrect thread.

HONKYTONKSMASH
05-09-2017, 05:54 AM
Could someone point me to the non-King related classifieds thread? I tried searching as I thought there was one. I have a handful of books to list but didn't want to do so in the incorrect thread.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?19195-Other-Collectible-Authors-Classifieds-Wanted-Market-Value

TravelinJack
05-09-2017, 06:06 AM

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?19195-Other-Collectible-Authors-Classifieds-Wanted-Market-Value

Awesome, thanks!

HONKYTONKSMASH
05-09-2017, 06:07 AM

Awesome, thanks!

:thumbsup:

Brian861
05-14-2017, 08:59 AM
Thanks for all the well wishes everyone.

All the best, Jon. I can sympathize with you sincerely.

C1TIZEN_X
05-14-2017, 12:45 PM
I also have a Chadbourne numbered Colorado Kid 1/150 (#126 is number) for sale too... just want to move it quick! PM me if interested. thanks! - SOLD SOLD

JUST HAVE SLINGER 1ST JACKET LEFT FOR SALE:)

Have you sold the Gunslinger jacket yet? If not, can you please PM me your price? Thanks.

Br!an
05-16-2017, 10:12 AM
Last chance! :panic:

As many of you know our own Ari_Racing has written a book about Stephen King

Todo Sobre Stephen King (All About Stephen King.)

https://d188rgcu4zozwl.cloudfront.net/content/B01M0AGX28/resources/1289236204

The book has been published in Spanish and is now available for sale.

https://www.amazon.com/Todo-Sobre-Stephen-King (https://www.amazon.com/Todo-sobre-Stephen-OBRAS-DIVERSAS/dp/8401346959/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1476897136&sr=8-1&keywords=todo+sobre+stephen+king)

There was some previous discussion about an English language version and/or a signed copy.

Dont forget us little people when you are rich and famous! Will there be an english translation? is there an english translation? If so, i would like an autographed copy.

Thank You! Glen

Ha! No plans for a translated edition for now. :)

Thank you very much everyone for your comments!

As for signed copies, I don't mind sending copies but shipping is super expensive from Argentina (U$S 50, more than the book, which costs U$S 21). Nevertheless, if there's interest I can donate one for the HF prizes signed/inscribed (I'll pay the shipping).

A few other members have expressed interest in a signed copy of Ari's book.

Ari is willing to sign or inscribe copies of his Spanish language book.

We discussed the possibility of shipping multiple copies of his book if there is enough interest. The shipping cost is reduced considerably when shipping several books at once.

I will act as the contact for orders, remit the funds to Ari and transship them when the books arrive. We worked out the price to include the cost of the books, shipping from Argentina and Media Mail domestic shipping. Ari is providing a discount and I'm helping for free.

The price for one book is $50. If interested please PM (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/private.php?do=newpm&u=16414) or email (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=16414) me.

When there are enough - at least ten copies - book orders pledged I will contact those interested to finalize the deal. You will be able to request personalization, an inscription or choose a flat-signed book.

skyofcrack
05-16-2017, 01:33 PM
For Sale: It CD Gift Edition. $600. Free Media Mail Shipping in U.S. PayPal F&F (no fees). SOLD!

C1TIZEN_X
05-16-2017, 02:28 PM
For Sale: It CD Gift Edition. $600. Free Media Mail Shipping in U.S. PayPal F&F (no fees).

PM sent

AKC
05-16-2017, 06:12 PM
5/17 AKC SALE!!!!

- S/L IT by Cemetery Dance (F/F/F): $2,000 SOLD
- S/L Shining and S/L Doctor Sleep Matching #'s (F/F/F): $900

US Shipping Included. Payment via Paypal F&F

firemonkey66
05-16-2017, 07:43 PM
I am listing for sale a Mark Ryden 'tear sheet' of his artwork for Desperation and The Regulators. This sheet was originally part of a small run of advertising packets that were sent to music and advertising executives back in 1996. The word is that most of them were discarded or shredded. I received mine as a thank you from a friend of Mark Ryden's. I helped him with his deluxe copy of Knowing Darkness that he didn't know much about (short side story: Ryden actually gave him his personal copy of Knowing Darkness that he received from Centipede Press, but told the guy that it was missing the prints that were supposed to go with it, Ryden apparently didn't realize that the book of prints is actually 'hidden' within a separate compartment in the traycase).

I am listing the sheet for 200 dollars Paypal F&F payment with free shipping to the United States. Sorry, no international shipping. The sheet is in great shape, but shows two small flaws. the upper right hand corner of the sheet has a small crease and the lower right hand corner has a small bump. Please see the photos below. PM me if interested.

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah123/tony8379/SK%20regdesp1_zpsh94tlse0.jpg
http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah123/tony8379/SK%20regdesp3_zpsma9y60un.jpg
http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah123/tony8379/SK%20regdesp2_zpsnennevzx.jpg

TCCBodhi
05-16-2017, 08:28 PM
5/17 AKC SALE!!!!

- S/L IT by Cemetery Dance (F/F/F): $2,000

PM Sent.

Randall Flagg
05-17-2017, 05:54 AM
Better hurry. $599 BIN:
It by Stephen King (2011, Hardcover, Anniversary, Cemetery Dance, Limited) (http://www.ebay.com/itm/It-by-Stephen-King-2011-Hardcover-Anniversary-Cemetery-Dance-Limited-/172679126625?hash=item28347a5e61:g:VJ4AAOSwYvFZHAD O)

C1TIZEN_X
05-17-2017, 06:01 AM
Better hurry. $599 BIN:
It by Stephen King (2011, Hardcover, Anniversary, Cemetery Dance, Limited) (http://www.ebay.com/itm/It-by-Stephen-King-2011-Hardcover-Anniversary-Cemetery-Dance-Limited-/172679126625?hash=item28347a5e61:g:VJ4AAOSwYvFZHAD O)

So, this is the signed edition of 750 copies??

HONKYTONKSMASH
05-17-2017, 06:02 AM
Better hurry. $599 BIN:

Unsigned gift edition

C1TIZEN_X
05-17-2017, 06:03 AM
Better hurry. $599 BIN:

Unsigned gift edition

Description is a little misleading. It says Limited in the title...

webstar1000
05-17-2017, 06:04 AM
Better hurry. $599 BIN:

Unsigned gift edition

It is limited... just not signed.
There is one up page from AKC... going rate is $2k for that version and over $7500 for a lettered it seems...

C1TIZEN_X
05-17-2017, 06:05 AM
Better hurry. $599 BIN:

Unsigned gift edition

It is limited... just not signed.
There is one up page from AKC... going rate is $2k for that version and over $7500 for a lettered it seems...

Gotcha, thanks.

biomieg
05-17-2017, 06:25 AM
Another bump:

Up for sale:

Skeleton Crew proof (Viking) in decent condition - $500
Dolan's Cadillac proof (Lord John Press) blue state in NF condition - $375
'Salem's Lot gift edition (Centipede Press) still shrinkwrapped - $300

I will also sell my early UK titles (all 1st/1st).

UK Carrie in G/VG condition - $400 (purchased it for £400 from a forum member here, it's not the prettiest copy but hard to find, especially at an affordable price) - SOLD
UK 'Salem's Lot in NF condition (alas, it is priceclipped but otherwise in fantastic shape) - $275
UK The Shining in VG+ condition - $350 ON HOLD
UK The Stand in VG+ condition - $500
UK Night Shift in NF condition (one of the best I've seen, VERY hard to find) - $1200
UK The Dead Zone in NF condition (orange lettering on spine unfaded) - $225 (I'll throw in a second printing in NF condition for free) - SOLD
UK Firestarter - $75
UK Danse Macabre in NF condition, except for light scuffing/abrasions on the back cover. Very hard to find! Purchased from a member here - $550
UK Skeleton Crew - $45
UK Thinner (with yellow belly band) - $75 - SOLD
UK Talisman - $40
UK Dark Half - $35
UK 'Salem's Lot (trade reissue based on Centipede edition) - $35

Edit: world-wide shipping included on the higher-priced items (> $100).

webstar1000
05-17-2017, 08:39 AM
I have bought a lot of pretty cool books. They are on route to me now.... and are all for sale except for a couple of ones I am partial too. I have pics BUT want to assess the books personally to make sure they are as the pics and no damage was done in shipping. I am pricing them pretty well I hope... but if you are interested... Please don't hesitate to PM me. As well, pics on request and shipping is included to Canada or US!

1) Prime Evil S/L.. FINE/FINE - $350
2) Stand 1st NF - $200
3) Pet Sematary Galley Proof (this was described as the rarer one and in fine shape. Price reflects what I was told, will confirm when arrives) - rared version of 50 - $500
4) Pet Sematary Large Print - fine - $75
5) ES German Bootleg IT - NF/F - $1000
6) Creepshow Signed - Fine with old sig! - $600
7) Gunslinger 2nd - NF - $275
8) Dead Zone - Dated 9/9/79 and inscribed (told me it was a friend of King but as of now have not verified) - FINE/FINE - $650
9) My pretty pony -still in shinkwarp! F/F - $150
10) I have a 1st Carrie.. looks to be a VG-NF. Hard to say as I only got a few pics. BUT it had a signature. I am NOT a fan of said signature thus will be selling it as a NON-signed, defaced book. $200

Could be more but had no pics or descriptions SO want to see in person before I list!

herbertwest
05-17-2017, 10:13 AM
Better hurry. $599 BIN:

Not a BIN option anymore

HONKYTONKSMASH
05-17-2017, 11:04 AM
CD IT Gift edition F/NF/F (jacket has slight shelf wear on inner flap) $535 Shipping included in states Paypal F&F
PM for pics. SOLD

biomieg
05-17-2017, 11:45 AM
I have bought a lot of pretty cool books. They are on route to me now.... and are all for sale except for a couple of ones I am partial too. I have pics BUT want to assess the books personally to make sure they are as the pics and no damage was done in shipping. I am pricing them pretty well I hope... but if you are interested... Please don't hesitate to PM me. As well, pics on request and shipping is included to Canada or US!

2) Stand 1st NF - $200
3) Pet Sematary Galley Proof (this was described as the rarer one and in fine shape. Price reflects what I was told, will confirm when arrives) - rared version of 50 - $500
8) Dead Zone - Dated 9/9/79 and inscribed (told me it was a friend of King but as of now have not verified) - FINE/FINE - $650
10) I have a 1st Carrie.. looks to be a VG-NF. Hard to say as I only got a few pics. BUT it had a signature. I am NOT a fan of said signature thus will be selling it as a NON-signed, defaced book. $200

Could be more but had no pics or descriptions SO want to see in person before I list!

Kris, I might be interested in that copy of The Stand if it's really nice. Can you send me some pics once you have it in hand?

webstar1000
05-17-2017, 12:12 PM

2) Stand 1st NF - $200

Kris, I might be interested in that copy of The Stand if it's really nice. Can you send me some pics once you have it in hand?
Yep:)

Randall Flagg
05-17-2017, 01:02 PM
Better hurry. $599 BIN:

Not a BIN option anymore
Because some dummy bid the opening bid. It likely now will go for over the $599 price someone could have simply snagged it at. Good for the seller, not so good for the buyer. Of course in 2.5 days, we will know.

tippy4
05-17-2017, 06:18 PM
Finders Keepers Promotional Broadside.

$20 shipped in the US.

Three available.....I don't think they will last long at this price....so hurry!

Email me (ornate1@aol.com) if you want one!

tippy4
05-17-2017, 06:35 PM
Better hurry. $599 BIN:

Not a BIN option anymore
Because some dummy bid the opening bid. It likely now will go for over the $599 price someone could have simply snagged it at. Good for the seller, not so good for the buyer. Of course in 2.5 days, we will know.

I would not call that person a dummy (and no, it was not me).

If they get it for less than $599, (and I suspect the book will indeed sell for less than that), they should be happy.

Just looked back at my CD orders....11/01/12....I bought a copy of this book from the publisher for $62.50 plus shipping as they were having a Halloween half-off sale.

To be clear, eleven months after it was published, CD still had copies of this book (very unusual for a King GE) and was willing to let them go at 1/2 price.

Now they are selling for 4-5 times the list price.

I shoulda bought ten of them.

jsweet
05-17-2017, 06:45 PM
I got mine the same way. It's amazing what's happened with this edition

Randall Flagg
05-17-2017, 06:50 PM

Who is the (in hindsight) dummy now? Had I known, I would have bought 500, and 15 lettered's.

It's not always easy to predict, otherwise you and I would be billionaires.

becca69
05-17-2017, 07:38 PM

Who is the (in hindsight) dummy now? Had I known, I would have bought 500, and 15 lettered's.

It's not always easy to predict, otherwise you and I would be billionaires.

Nope, I had an S/L in my cart and decided it was too much at the time. I ended up winning a CD contest and used my certificate to get a gift edition. I would have bought as many as I could if I'd have had any kinda of clue!

webstar1000
05-18-2017, 01:50 AM
I fear with the movie being as good perhaps as the trailers potentially show... all things IT will continue to rise!

Ivo
05-18-2017, 07:05 AM
Better hurry. $599 BIN:

Not a BIN option anymore

I don't know, but I like the bidding aspect of it, as opposed to buying it now. But maybe I'm just dumb.
You little dweeb.

andyg75
05-18-2017, 12:03 PM
I think I timed it just right picking up my Lettered IT from our friend David a few months back (not that it's leaving my possession anytime soon :smile:

Randall Flagg
05-18-2017, 12:03 PM
You little dweeb.
Thanks...I think...

I know I'm unattractive, and insignificant, but wasn't aware that I was inept:emot-aslol:

cryptkeeper
05-18-2017, 01:14 PM
A year ago I spent $400 on the CD gift edition of It and thought I paid too much.

jsmcmullen92
05-18-2017, 01:16 PM
A year ago I spent $400 on the CD gift edition of It and thought I paid too much.

Totally random question but are you also 'cryptkeeper' on theChive?

cryptkeeper
05-18-2017, 01:43 PM

Totally random question but are you also 'cryptkeeper' on theChive?

Nope, no relation.

AKC
05-18-2017, 04:56 PM
5/17 AKC SALE!!!!

PM Sent.

IT SOLD!!!!

webstar1000
05-18-2017, 04:57 PM
5/17 AKC SALE!!!!

PM Sent.

IT SOLD!!!!

Wow. A true new benchmark.

HONKYTONKSMASH
05-18-2017, 04:59 PM
5/17 AKC SALE!!!!

PM Sent.

IT SOLD!!!!

BOOM

bdwyer19
05-18-2017, 05:08 PM
5/17 AKC SALE!!!!

PM Sent.

IT SOLD!!!!

WOW!!!

Stockerlone
05-18-2017, 11:41 PM

Last Year, a signed S/L IT get sold at ebay UK for under ... 850.-

andyg75
05-19-2017, 12:19 AM

I sold a couple of S/L IT's not so long back, but they went to members on here, so I'm just happy that they've gone to a good home :)

webstar1000
05-19-2017, 04:55 AM

That was last year... AND before the most watched movie trailer in 24 hours.. EVER... debuted...

Stockerlone
05-19-2017, 05:02 AM

That was last year... AND before the most watched movie trailer in 24 hours.. EVER... debuted...

My damn internet had not worked, i could not bid.:emot-flame:

webstar1000
05-19-2017, 05:08 AM

My damn internet had not worked, i could not bid.:emot-flame:

That sucks. I would buy all I could at that price now! lol

The Library Policeman
05-19-2017, 05:37 AM
I've noticed on ebay UK that pretty much worthless book club editions of IT have been selling for around £20/$26. I too think it's because of the upcoming movie.

webstar1000
05-19-2017, 05:52 AM
I've noticed on ebay UK that pretty much worthless book club editions of IT have been selling for around £20/$26. I too think it's because of the upcoming movie.

Some guy just offered me one on my FB site for $99US!! lol

shaq
05-19-2017, 06:24 AM
I love my IT limited.........then again, i probably would say the same about all my others!!!!

I bought a gift edition of this as a leaving present for my boss a few years ago, from amazon, and because it had a horrendous sticker on the slipcase they refunded the whole amount and said keep the book!! Still gave ot to him, bet he doesnt know what he has value wise now!!!

These limiteds are soaring in price at the moment.

Kingfan24
05-19-2017, 07:12 AM
I love my IT limited.........then again, i probably would say the same about all my others!!!!

I bought a gift edition of this as a leaving present for my boss a few years ago, from amazon, and because it had a horrendous sticker on the slipcase they refunded the whole amount and said keep the book!! Still gave ot to him, bet he doesnt know what he has value wise now!!!

That's the key phrase - at the moment. These prices will not hold.

webstar1000
05-19-2017, 07:13 AM

I think that they will Nick. If the movie is good.. they will go even higher as people want to buy them. Especially with a part 2 coming....

HONKYTONKSMASH
05-19-2017, 07:14 AM

I think the s/l will at the very least

Kingfan24
05-19-2017, 07:20 AM
You guys really think this IT s/l is going to hold 2,000? I can't see it happening. Not many people out there are going to pay that price. I see it dropping back down to 1,250-1,500.

HONKYTONKSMASH
05-19-2017, 07:27 AM
You guys really think this IT s/l is going to hold 2,000? I can't see it happening. Not many people out there are going to pay that price. I see it dropping back down to 1,250-1,500.

I think itll settle in the 1800-2k range.

stroppygoblin
05-19-2017, 07:29 AM

I sold a couple of S/L IT's not so long back, but they went to members on here, so I'm just happy that they've gone to a good home :)

I can vouch for one of them - In a very good home and sporting a much improved overcoat :)

webstar1000

I think itll settle in the 1800-2k range.

I agree. I think it will peak around $2500 IF and I mean IF the movie is a hit (which all roads point to yes) as people anticipate the next one.

HONKYTONKSMASH

I can vouch for one of them - In a very good home and sporting a much improved overcoat :)

Same here :thumbsup:

Aronstg
05-19-2017, 08:26 AM

I see no reason why this won't hold or go a bit higher. The movie hype should continue for some time. They are going to be two movies so it shouldn't drop after the first movie is released. By that time prices will probably have held for a couple of years, long enough to establish a new market price. Also I could argue that IT has become more popular than The Stand. The Stand S/L is consistently over 2k with 1250 signed copies compared to IT's 750 signed copies. I think the demand on this overly popular book combined with the lower print run is going to keep this at a premium. Also people searching for and not being able to obtain a S/L is going to keep the Gift Edition market healthy as well.

Br!an
05-19-2017, 10:01 AM
Until the economy collapses again. :orely:

webstar1000
05-19-2017, 10:11 AM

Geez... don't say that!

TCCBodhi
05-19-2017, 10:58 AM
I'll let Tim comment on the exact price if he wishes to. At this point, I'll just say that I did pay more than the Bett's copies that he has sold for $1500 that were long gone before I even saw those listings. I'm happy with what I'm paying and filling my #1 Want List item for the past 4-5 years running. Though I've been avoiding articles and previews of the new movie as much as I can, it does appear like it will be a great telling and will keep the S/L's expensive for at least several more years, which is longer than I wanted to keep it out of my collection.

Now I can put The Stand S/L back in that #1 spot which is a more stable price right now, though I might try for that before too long before the hype for that new TV/Film(I forget which) starts messing around with that market value.

webstar1000
05-19-2017, 11:03 AM
I'll let Tim comment on the exact price if he wishes to. At this point, I'll just say that I did pay more than the Bett's copies that he has sold for $1500 that were long gone before I even saw those listings. I'm happy with what I'm paying and filling my #1 Want List item for the past 4-5 years running. Though I've been avoiding articles and previews of the new movie as much as I can, it does appear like it will be a great telling and will keep the S/L's expensive for at least several more years, which is longer than I wanted to keep it out of my collection.

Now I can put The Stand S/L back in that #1 spot which is a more stable price right now, though I might try for that before too long before the hype for that new TV/Film(I forget which) starts messing around with that market value.

CONGRATS on getting this. You are going to be so happy!!!

sgc1999
05-19-2017, 05:09 PM

ya i agree. I bought my stand s/l for $1200 when economy was so so. It stayed $1500 and under for years after.

C1TIZEN_X
05-20-2017, 05:21 AM
Better hurry. $599 BIN:

Sold for $660!!

Randall Flagg
05-20-2017, 05:49 AM
Better hurry. $599 BIN:

Sold for $660!!
I knew I was a little dweeb...

tippy4
05-20-2017, 11:45 AM
The Plant Part 2

Unsigned copy.

$875 shipped in the US.

Signed 1st of Mr. Mercedes.

$850 shipped in the US.

Email me (ornate1@aol.com) if interested.

Johnny007
05-20-2017, 12:21 PM

As with all collectibles, in the long run personal economic events will determine what the "market" will be. Unless your name is Gates, Buffet, Zuckerberg, etc. My two cents.

John

webstar1000
05-21-2017, 03:56 PM
I know of a s/l IT that just traded hands for $2200 and neither are members here. NOT to mention... Gerald has one up for sale at $3k. I am not surprised yet I am at the same time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapat

bdwyer19
05-21-2017, 04:06 PM
I know of a s/l IT that just traded hands for $2200 and neither are members here NOT to mention... Gerald has one up for sale at $3k. I am not surprised yet I am at the same time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapat

$3,000 sounds like way too much. But, I suppose it could happen.

Phalucha
05-21-2017, 04:43 PM
I tried to sell my It s/l for $1400 last fall - but deal through....now am glad to still have.

TCCBodhi
05-21-2017, 04:47 PM
ducks as offers for Phalucha's book fly up!

AKC
05-21-2017, 06:27 PM
5/22 AKC $900 SALE!!!!

- S/L Shining and Doctor Sleep Matching #'s (F/F/F): $900

- S/L The Regulators (F/F): $900 SOLD
- S/L The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon (F/F): $900 SOLD
- S/L Christine (F/F): $900 SOLD

Randall Flagg
05-21-2017, 06:49 PM
PM, text sent

east-tennessee
05-21-2017, 06:53 PM
PM Sent :)

Randall Flagg
05-21-2017, 06:56 PM
I had dibs first...at least on two of them.:grouphug:

east-tennessee
05-21-2017, 07:01 PM

But I did not state when I sent the PM :evil:

AKC
05-21-2017, 07:10 PM
Christine, Regulators and TGWLTG SOLD

east-tennessee
05-21-2017, 07:10 PM

But I did not state when I sent the PM :evil:

Well I secured the one I needed......:thumbsup:
Hope you get your 2 :crow burp:

east-tennessee
05-21-2017, 07:13 PM
Christine, Regulators and TGWLTG SOLD

When AKC POSTS SALES People listen.. LOL

Randall Flagg
05-21-2017, 07:14 PM
#winwin

east-tennessee
05-21-2017, 07:18 PM
#winwin

Well Done Sir.....Congrats...:smile:

DoctorZaius
05-23-2017, 01:14 PM
One of these days I will time it right and get a TGWLTG - grrrr!

jsweet
05-24-2017, 11:34 AM
A few items for those of you on a smaller budget :)

New books. All prices include shipping in the U.S. PayPal F&F or add 4%. Any questions or photos needed, let me know.

Chiral Mad 3, 2016 Dark Regions Press TPB. Includes King's story "Last Rung on the Ladder" and 40 other stories and poems from the likes of Jack Ketchum, Ramsey Campbell, Richard Chizmar $20
You, Human, 2016 Dark Regions Press TPB. Include's King's story "I am the Doorway," plus stories from more than 20 other authors including Richard Chizmar, Mort Castle, etc. $20
Both books $35

Joyland Illustrated HC, 1st edition of the illustrated edition $16
Joyland Turtleback edition (school/library edition) $16
Both Joyland books for $30

Gwendy's Button Box audio CD New/sealed $15

Oreo713
05-25-2017, 07:08 AM
So, the books have come in and I have LOTS for sale. IF you want one... let me know. I want to move this quick so going to price well. Will send what doesnt sell here to David. I will include shipping to US or Canada. Pics on request!

1) Prime Evil S/L... book looks fine and traycase is other than a small nick on two corners. - $275
2) Stand 1st is in VG shape. Little fading on the spine but a nice copy - $200
3) Pet Sematary Galley Proof Fine - $100 (waiting to verify but think it is the more popular proof not the rare one) - SOLD
4) Pet Sematary Large Print - fine - $50
5) ES German Bootleg IT - Book has spine fade:( But otherwise perfect. - $750
6) Creepshow Signed - Near Fine with old signature and is placed right at the pointed finger of the goule. Very nice copy - $390
7) Gunslinger 2nd - NF... if you have jacket (think they are quite cheap a 2nd jacket) .. you would have a PERFECT copy. $225
8) Dead Zone - Dated 9/9/79 and inscribed. I would rate it NF... but would provide lots of pics. It is borderline NF - $380
9) My pretty pony -still in shinkwarp! F/F - $95
10) I have a 1st Carrie... I have book in hand.. but am seeking opinions on signature. When in hand it looks better than I thought.... Still not sure and I have one member looking for it first... will get back on this.
11) Creepshow 1st VG - $55
12) Eyes of the Dragon 1st F/F (almost impossible to find a jacket this nice) - $125 SOLD
13) Cycle of the Werewolf NF (fading to jacket spine otherwise all else Fine) - $95 SOLD

I have a question, if you don't mind. What makes Eyes of the Dragon 1st F/F (almost impossible to find a jacket this nice) worth so much money? I see others on ebay for much less. Is this one signed, or a limited edtion? I apologize for my inexperience. Thanks!!!!

webstar1000
05-25-2017, 07:09 AM
So, the books have come in and I have LOTS for sale. IF you want one... let me know. I want to move this quick so going to price well. Will send what doesnt sell here to David. I will include shipping to US or Canada. Pics on request!

1) Prime Evil S/L... book looks fine and traycase is other than a small nick on two corners. - $275
3) Pet Sematary Galley Proof Fine - $100 (waiting to verify but think it is the more popular proof not the rare one) - SOLD
6) Creepshow Signed - Near Fine with old signature and is placed right at the pointed finger of the goule. Very nice copy - $390
7) Gunslinger 2nd - NF... if you have jacket (think they are quite cheap a 2nd jacket) .. you would have a PERFECT copy. $225
8) Dead Zone - Dated 9/9/79 and inscribed. I would rate it NF... but would provide lots of pics. It is borderline NF - $380
10) I have a 1st Carrie... I have book in hand.. but am seeking opinions on signature. When in hand it looks better than I thought.... Still not sure and I have one member looking for it first... will get back on this.
12) Eyes of the Dragon 1st F/F (almost impossible to find a jacket this nice) - $125 SOLD
13) Cycle of the Werewolf NF (fading to jacket spine otherwise all else Fine) - $95 SOLD

I have a question, if you don't mind. What makes Eyes of the Dragon 1st F/F (almost impossible to find a jacket this nice) worth so much money? I see others on ebay for much less. Is this one signed, or a limited edtion? I apologize for my inexperience. Thanks!!!!

Just the fact that it is FINE. They never are.

Oreo713
05-25-2017, 07:15 AM

Thank you for replying. This is a regular 1st edition copy then?

webstar1000
05-25-2017, 07:16 AM

Thank you for replying. This is a regular 1st edition copy then?

That is correct.

Oreo713
05-25-2017, 07:52 AM
Thank you for the info. Does this hold true for most of the earlier King books also?

stroppygoblin
05-25-2017, 07:57 AM
Thank you for the info. Does this hold true for most of the earlier King books also?

in a word (or 2) Hell Yes! a truly Fine copy will always incur a premium as it is the most sought after by collectors. The earlier (and therefore older) the book, the less chance there is of finding it in 'as new' condition.

Fine copies of the early Doubleday books will be in the region of $600 - $1000 + and rising

skyofcrack
05-25-2017, 08:31 AM

The Eyes of the Dragon 1st Trade Ed. has had a lot of issues with spine fading (not bright green) therefore difficult to find in Fine condition.

webstar1000
05-26-2017, 02:30 PM
5) ES German Bootleg IT - Book has spine fade:( But otherwise perfect. - $690
6) Creepshow Signed - Near Fine with old signature and is placed right at the pointed finger of the goule. Very nice copy - $350

Sending to Bett's.. if interested talk to David:)

jsweet
05-30-2017, 06:17 PM
A few items for those of you on a smaller budget :)

New books. All prices include shipping in the U.S. PayPal F&F or add 4%. Any questions or photos needed, let me know.

Chiral Mad 3, 2016 Dark Regions Press TPB. Includes King's story "Last Rung on the Ladder" and 40 other stories and poems from the likes of Jack Ketchum, Ramsey Campbell, Richard Chizmar $20
You, Human, 2016 Dark Regions Press TPB. Include's King's story "I am the Doorway," plus stories from more than 20 other authors including Richard Chizmar, Mort Castle, etc. $20
Both books $35

Joyland Illustrated HC, 1st edition of the illustrated edition $16
Joyland Turtleback edition (school/library edition) $16
Both Joyland books for $30

Gwendy's Button Box audio CD New/sealed $15

Updated with a couple items sold. Other three books still available.

Ben Staad
05-31-2017, 04:13 PM
Any interest out there for a limited Night Shift Case? Letter "A" featuring a scene from COTC illustrated by Glenn Chadbourne.

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb387/tampatim2003/NightShiftCase.jpg (http://s1203.photobucket.com/user/tampatim2003/media/NightShiftCase.jpg.html)

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb387/tampatim2003/NightShiftCaseInterior.jpg (http://s1203.photobucket.com/user/tampatim2003/media/NightShiftCaseInterior.jpg.html)

Removing for sellers remorse...Sorry folks.

Ben Staad
05-31-2017, 04:20 PM
Also considering trying to sell my gift edition of IT with Erin Wells illustration. I'm not sure what the market is like for these but I am not interested in providing a deal to anyone. Sorry...Like others here I have had some massive medical debt in the last 2 years and need the money.

Note that the illustration is fairly light.

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb387/tampatim2003/ITRemarqueCloseup.jpg (http://s1203.photobucket.com/user/tampatim2003/media/ITRemarqueCloseup.jpg.html)

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb387/tampatim2003/IT.jpg (http://s1203.photobucket.com/user/tampatim2003/media/IT.jpg.html)

Removing for sellers remorse...Sorry folks.

Randall Flagg
06-01-2017, 01:16 AM
I could have sworn AKC was looking for Wells original "IT" art.

divemaster
06-01-2017, 06:23 AM
Stephen King S/L ANTHOLOGY Sale

I'm looking for quick cash, so I'll try here again before heading to eBay. (I'd rather sell here than have to write up/photo 12 different eBay auctions and deal with all that hassle).

All books are signed by King and others, as applicable. Condition for all books is Near Fine or better, nothing more than minor shelf wear; with the exception of the Whispers which of course has spine fading (but not as much as some copies I've seen). All books from non-smoking home.

Prices reflect my best effort to ascertain market value based on recent eBay ACTUAL SALES (not offers, which can be ridiculous), as well as current inventory prices at Betts; and then I go lower than that. This is my good faith effort to offer these books at the best possible prices. Plus, I'm offering additional discounts for multiple purchases (described below).

If you are in the market for any of these books, I honestly don't think you could find better prices.

All books have an actual number. None are PC copies.

Night Visions 5: F/F in slipcase; first appearance of “The Reploids,” “Sneakers,” and “Dedication”; also signed by George R.R. Martin, Dan Simmons, Douglas E. Winter, and two others (#836/850) $150 SOLD!

The Killer Inside Me: F/F in slipcase; contains introduction by King; also signed by author Jim Thompson (#179 of 350) $160 SOLD!

The Ideal Genuine Man: F/F; contains introduction by King; also signed by author Don Robertson (#336 of 500) $145

Postscripts #10: F in slipcase; contains contribution “Graduation Afternoon”; signed by 30+ contributors (#46 of 200) $185

The Sins of the Fathers: F/NF in slipcase; contains introduction by King; also signed by author Lawrence Block (#52 of 400) $225

Gauntlet 2: F/NF in slipcase: contains the King essay “The Dreaded X”; signed by 33 contributors (#184/500) $290

The Girl Next Door: F/F in slipcase; contains introduction by King; also signed by author Jack Ketchum (#306 of 500) $185 SOLD!

A Life in the Cinema: F/F; contains introduction by King; also signed by contributors Mick Garris, Clive Barker and Tobe Hooper (#430 of 450) $125 SOLD!

Borderlands 5: F/F in slipcase; first appearance of “Stationary Bike”; signed by all contributors (#299/500) $190

He Is Legend: F in slipcase; first appearance of “Throttle”; signed by all contributors, including Joe Hill (#80/750) $230

Quietly Now: F/F; contains story “Nona”; signed by 30 contributors, including Peter Straub (#421/500) $190 [/B] SOLD!

Whispers: NF (no DJ, as issued); contains “Before the Play,” “It Grows on You,” and “On the Shining and Other Perpetrations”; also signed by editor (#153/350) $290 SOLD!

The following additional discounts apply for multiple purchases:

--total price between $300 - $400; take an additional $10 off

--total price between $400 - $600; take $30 off + free U.S. shipping/insurance

--total price between $600 - $1500; take 7% off + free U.S. shipping/insurance

--total price over $1,500; take 10% off + free worldwide shipping/insurance (N/A)

Or just buy the whole damn lot for $1,990 inclusive (that's $167 per book) (N/A)

At these prices I ask that you cover the shipping cost for any order below $400, at the method of your choice. (I'll spring for the insurance).

I'll be glad to answer questions; send photos; discuss the general state of SK collecting, etc., but none of that constitutes "pending sale" or "commitment to purchase." So to be fair, the first person to commit to payment gets the book(s); not necessarily the first person to engage in a Q/A conversation.

wizardsrainbow
06-04-2017, 08:40 AM
Any interest out there for a limited Night Shift Case? Letter "A" featuring a scene from COTC illustrated by Glenn Chadbourne.

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb387/tampatim2003/NightShiftCase.jpg (http://s1203.photobucket.com/user/tampatim2003/media/NightShiftCase.jpg.html)

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb387/tampatim2003/NightShiftCaseInterior.jpg (http://s1203.photobucket.com/user/tampatim2003/media/NightShiftCaseInterior.jpg.html)

Sent you a PM

webstar1000
06-05-2017, 04:51 AM
David has my ES listed for $550!!!!!!!! STEAL. If you don't have a copy... call David NOW

T-Dogz_AK47
06-06-2017, 09:09 AM
**** A VERY SPECIAL ITEM FOR SALE!! ****

A Book of Horrors SIGNED DELUXE LIMITED EDITION

Deluxe Traycased Edition of just 83 copies. Artwork by Les Edwards.

Signed by STEPHEN KING, Ramsey Campbell, Peter Crowther, Dennis Etchison, Elizabeth Hand, Brian Hodge, Caitlín R. Kieran, John Ajvide Lindqvist, Richard Christian Matheson, Reggie Oliver, Robert Shearman, Angela Slatter, Michael Marshall Smith, Lisa Tuttle, Stephen Jones and Les Edwards!

The last copy of this edition (#22) sold on eBay for over $3,050.00!!! See link below:

A-Book-of-Horrors-SIGNED-DELUXE-LIMITED-EDITION (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/A-Book-of-Horrors-SIGNED-DELUXE-LIMITED-EDITION-Stephen-King-and-many-more-/152210815992?hash=item237078bbf8%3Ag%3AoU0AAOSwIgN XtgyB&nma=true&si=ApoRqtR8uDjP5jf0kUDWmwcDohM%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557)

This is copy #10 and features two remarques created by Les Edwards, including one which is inscribed.

THIS IS AN ABSOLUTELY STUNNING EDITION!!! F/F/F

Serious offers only please!!

I will consider a trade.

I have attached some photos below...

Any questions, please ask! :smile:

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a622/T-Dogz_AK47/20150912_165020_zps9nzqicky.jpg

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a622/T-Dogz_AK47/20150912_165446_zpsiffiplla.jpg

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a622/T-Dogz_AK47/20150824_063005_zps2gp4ui2a.jpg

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a622/T-Dogz_AK47/20150824_062834_zps1vrnalex.jpg

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a622/T-Dogz_AK47/20150824_202512_zpsitkm071e.jpg

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a622/T-Dogz_AK47/20150824_202617_zpslekuglvz.jpg

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a622/T-Dogz_AK47/53a532cc-cd99-4621-a37a-4264033b3626_zpsntsf1duf.jpg

tippy4
06-06-2017, 06:08 PM
I have five UK 1st editions for sale that I would like to get rid of this week.

Four Past Midnight (FINE)
Revival (FINE)
Needful Things (NEAR FINE)
Skeleton Crew (NEAR FINE)
Song of Susannah (FINE)

$15 each or two for $25

Shipping is $5 (no matter how many books you buy)

EMAIL ME (ornate1@aol.com) if interested.

Pictures provided upon request.

SOLD

C1TIZEN_X
06-06-2017, 06:16 PM
PM sent

C1TIZEN_X
06-06-2017, 06:26 PM
Click he link in my ad to email me please.

Done

tippy4
06-06-2017, 06:47 PM
Click he link in my ad to email me please.

Done

Replied.....check your spam folder.

Br!an
06-07-2017, 06:21 AM
Prices are PP F&F - Media Mail insured domestic shipping included - Priority insured shipping available at cost.

Salem's Lot - Limited GE - Centipede Press - $300 - Book only - Fine

The Very Best Of Best Of New Horror - Deluxe Edition #74 of 200 (Signed by all contributors including SK, JH, CB, NG, etc.) Earthling Publications -with matching The Very Best Of Best Of New Horror - Limited Edition #74 of 300 - Both for $350 - Fine

The Talisman - Limited Slipcased edition - Grant Publishing 1984 - $200 - Fine

Lord John Signatures - Lord John Press - $300 - Fine

divemaster
06-09-2017, 12:27 PM
Stephen King S/L ANTHOLOGY Sale

All books are signed by King and others, as applicable. All books have an actual number. None are PC copies. Condition for all books is Near Fine or better. All books from non-smoking home.

The Ideal Genuine Man: F/F; contains introduction by King; also signed by author Don Robertson (#336 of 500) $145 $135

Postscripts #10: F in slipcase; contains contribution “Graduation Afternoon”; signed by 30+ contributors (#46 of 200) $185 $175

The Sins of the Fathers: F/NF in slipcase; contains introduction by King; also signed by author Lawrence Block (#52 of 400) $225 $210

Gauntlet 2: F/NF in slipcase: contains the King essay “The Dreaded X”; signed by 33 contributors (#184/500) $290 $275

Borderlands 5: F/F in slipcase; first appearance of “Stationary Bike”; signed by all contributors (#299/500) $190 $180

He Is Legend: F in slipcase; first appearance of “Throttle”; signed by all contributors, including Joe Hill (#80/750) $230 $215

The following additional discounts apply for multiple purchases:

--total price between $300 - $400; take an additional $10 off

--total price between $400 - $600; take $30 off + free U.S. shipping/insurance

--total price over $600; take 7% off + free U.S. shipping/insurance

At these prices I ask that you cover the shipping cost for any order below $400, at the method of your choice. (I'll spring for the insurance).

Six books sold; six books remaining. PRICES LOWERED. Plus multi-book discounts still apply as shown.

tippy4
06-09-2017, 07:18 PM
The House Next Door S/L (Betts Version) #403 of 450.

I would rate the book as good / very good....basically it looks like a paperback that has been read.

$150 plus shipping.

Pictures provided upon request.

EMAIL ME (ornate1@aol.com) if interested.

Cook
06-10-2017, 09:46 AM
This is a hodgepodge of "mostly" Stephen King items, if anybody is interested, please let me know.

This is also a "Fundraiser event" for two of my grandchildren, so if you see anything you like.... please make an offer.
Thanks.

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee373/richardcook59/4b232a9f-f83e-4201-afd3-460fa7a49269_zpsxg0fjk16.jpg

Brian861
06-11-2017, 06:53 AM
I have a Fine copy each of Dolores Claiborne and Rose Madder if anyone is in need. Asking $5 each shipped within the US, International at cost.

skyofcrack
06-13-2017, 06:40 AM
For sale:
Revival UK LE (w/pick) $300
Dr. Sleep CD Gift Edition $150
Full Dark, No Stars CD Gift Edition $100 [pending sale]
Secretary of Dreams Vol. 2 GE $100 [pending sale]
Carrie CD Gift Edition $100
The Shining Sub Press Gift Edition $150
Carrie UK LE $100
Thinner UK LE (Van/Car) $100
Talisman/Black House GE $150

PayPal F&F. Will ship to U.S. States free via Media Mail. Elsewhere, actual shipping costs.