PDA

View Full Version : Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

Tito_Villa
06-07-2012, 07:36 AM
Would anyone care to make me an offer for either my numbered or lettered copy of FOUR GHOSTS (http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/cemetery03) which is signed by Joe Hill, Peter Straub, Ray Garton and James A More ???

Lettered edition has sold but the numbered is still available ...

Both Sold, many thanks for all the enquiries

Merlin1958
06-07-2012, 11:30 AM
Hey All. Selling my UK SL The Wind Through the Keyhole for $425 plus shipping (from Toronto). Offering it here before it goes on EBay.

http://i.imgur.com/m3MRu.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/MobA9.jpg

Boy, his sig has sure gone to "Hell and a hand basket"!!!!! On first glance it looked like a "Fake"!!! LOL LOL Of course, it isn't but time ain't on his side penmanship wise!! LOL Very nice item!!!!

Tony
06-07-2012, 11:45 AM
Yeah it looks like he was pissed of at having to sign even more and just went through them really quickly lol

jhanic
06-07-2012, 11:46 AM
Unfortunately, his signature does seem to be getting sloppier and sloppier. The one above is pretty typical of the current ones.

John

Merlin1958
06-07-2012, 11:55 AM
In his defense though, when you think about the sheer volume of him signing it's a wonder it hasn't turned to scribble until now!!! I know when I was a corporate "Signatore" my sig went from my full name to an amalgam of my initials pretty quick.

Garrell
06-07-2012, 01:31 PM
x

Dr. Dawg
06-07-2012, 01:58 PM
Unfortunately, I need to sell off a good portion of my collection (temporarily, I hope). I am going to offer everything here first before seeking out another venue if needed.

If you're interested, please send me an e-mail at zack_bowman@yahoo.com. I will be checking my PMs, but prefer the e-mail route.

Offers will be considered.

I prefer paypal or check for payment. We can discuss the shipping terms.

Please let me know if I am off base on any of these prices. I am trying to price to sell.

Stephen King S/L

DT III, Waste Lands #168, NF/F in Fine slipcase (Brodart)- SOLD

DT IV, Wizard and Glass #1125, F/F in Fine slipcase (Brodart)-$750

DT V-VII, LSOE, LSOE gift edition, TWTTK #101, all F/F. will include The Road to the Dark Tower #101- $2950

Under the Dome S/L in traycase (CD), unnumbered. NF/F- $250

Desperation S/L, #1333, Fine- $275

Black House S/L, #1451, Fine- $275

The Colorado Kid (JK Potter), #117, F/F- SOLD

From A Buick 8 S/L, #187, F/F- SOLD

Full Dark, No Stars S/L, #507, F/F- $400

11/22/63, SL in slipcase (CD), unnumbered, SOLD

It, S/L with matching portfolio, #240, $825

Anthologies

The Very Best of Best New Horror, Ed by Stephen Jones, #79/200, signed by all of the authors including Stephen King, Joe Hill, Peter Straub and Neil Gaiman-SOLD

He Is Legend, S/L #50 in Beveled slipcase, NF/F -$250 (Will include Duel and the Distributor signed limited from Gauntlet Press)

Gift editions

Centipede Press Salem’s Lot gift edition in Collector’s Traycase with full set of photos.- SOLD

Desperation in slipcase, SOLD

From a Buick 8 in slipcase, small 5mm short edge of slipcase below the u in Buick, Price reduced SOLD.

Insomnia in slipcase, SOLD

Secretary of Dreams Vol 1, in slipcase, SOLD

Secretary of Dreams Vol 2, in slipcase, $75

Talisman/Black House, in slipcase, SOLD

Full Dark, No Stars, in slipcase, $75

Lisey’s Story, in slipcase, shrinkwrapped, SOLD

The Dead Zone, Easton Press 1st edition, in collector’s slipcase, $125

Blockade Billy hardcover with baseball card, $35

Riding the Bullet, in slipcase, $50

1st Editions

The Stand 1st/1st in White Collector’s Traycase. Great condition. I would say VG+ to NF dust jacket over NF book. Pictures provided on request. - $300

DT I-IV, Viking 1st edition hardcovers of DT 1-IV, SOLD

DTV: The Wolves of the Calla, 1st/1st, F/NF (bumping to the corners of the book) signed by Bernie Wrightson, $50

DTVI: Song of Susannah 1st/1st, F/F, signed by Darrel Anderson (includes Taheen bookmark on fine stock paper from Braid), $50

DTVII: The Dark Tower, 1st/1st, F/F, signed by Michael Whelan (includes small print of a dark tower illustration by Whelan), $50

Legends 1st/1st, signed by George R. R. Martin (A Song of Ice and Fire story) and Raymond Feist before their contributions: $75

Joe Hill

20th Century Ghosts, PS Publishing Paperpack 2005, $25

Heart Shaped Box S/L, 1st ed, 2nd printing. $50

Locke & Key S/L #133/250 F/F- $175

Chapbooks ($15 each):
Better than Home, White Eagle Coffee Store Press, 2nd Printing SOLD
Thumbprint, paperback SOLD
The Saved, hardcover SOLD

Gunpowder, hardcover, F/NF

Other

Grant DT slipcases (I-III, IV-V, VI-VII), $25 each, I have one of each.

The Dark Tower: The complete Concordance by Robin Furth, S/L #663, F/F, SOLD

Stephen King: Uncollected, Unpublished S/L, #902, SOLD

Poe by Stewart O’Nan (Lonely Road Books), S/L #101- $75 (includes Monsters chapbook by Stewart O’Nan)

Arthur Darknell Double (Lonely Road Books), S/L #101 - $75

Thank you for the interest everyone. The first shipments have gone out and the list has been updated with what has sold and what is available. I will probably keep these here for sale for another week before trying something else.

Zack

Tito_Villa
06-08-2012, 02:21 AM
Before i list on ebay at the weekend i wondered if there would be any interest in ...
Wolves of the Calla S/L #1,150
The Dark Tower S/L #1,409
UK Wizard and Glass S/L (will have to check the number when i get home)

mcdonaldj
06-08-2012, 04:22 PM
If the UK Wizard and Glass is S/L #293 - yes please!

Before i list on ebay at the weekend i wondered if there would be any interest in ...
Wolves of the Calla S/L #1,150
The Dark Tower S/L #1,409
UK Wizard and Glass S/L (will have to check the number when i get home)

Sam
06-08-2012, 08:48 PM
For Sale:

IT S/L - $600 plus shipping. This book is still in the original shipping box and has been untouched by anyone since it left the Cemetery Dance warehouse. Please PM me if you are interested in being the first to open and enjoy this book.

olverts
06-10-2012, 12:46 AM
Onan VG , small stain on front , coffee stain on back cover . $275

Plant part two Unsigned & Unnumbered NF $450

Insomnia Portfolio S/L #240 of 400 NF $225

I have pictures i can send

Tito_Villa
06-10-2012, 12:28 PM
Startling Mystery Mag No. 12 with 'The Reapers Image' in very good plus condition, writing on the front as shown in the picture, make me an offer
http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz116/tito_villa/Books/Photo275.jpg

CurtSeattle
06-10-2012, 12:43 PM
Anyone looking for a 1st /1st Gunslinger? I have a few in varying conditions.

I'd say around VG- they are. The DJ's are in the lower range... Good to VG

Probably looking for around $500 at the lowest. MAYYYYYBE $450 for my worst one...which isn't THAT bad.

Also have the HUGE Salem's Lot from Centipede Press (shipping makes this probably not doable to sell...lol!) and I think I have a set of Colorado Kids from PS Publishing in a slipcase that fits all 3 at once and they have MATCHING numbers too. Each is signed by the corresponding Artist.

Hmmmm...what else.....I have a "PC" LETTERED Great Ghost Stories for you obscure rare hunters. I'd say Fine condition on Book and Fine condition on (snakeskin or lizardskin looking) red Traycase that came with it. If you are a super finicky grader then maybe I should say NF or VG+, but I don't see anything wrong with the book or DJ with my quick look I just gave them when I took them out of the case. :)

Not sure what I want for them. Face value for Great Ghost Stories was $500 so close to that (these are hard to find!) . Here is a description from Cemetery Dance...• Leatherbound Lettered Hardcover Edition in a handmade custom traycase, limited to 52 copies signed by ten of the contributors: Stephen King, Stephen Jones, Sydney J. Bounds, Ramsey Campbell, Garry Kilworth, Brian Lumley, Tina Rath, Tony Richards, Steve Rasnic Tem, and Les Edwards ($500)

I'd have to see what I'm into the Colorado Kids for, but make an offer....

AKC
06-10-2012, 05:22 PM
AKC SALE!!!

S/L Cycle of the Werewolf (#328/350 - Spine of DJ is faded): $850.00

DT II: Drawing of the Three 1st Edition (Signed by Artist Phil Hale - F/F): $65.00

Domestic Shipping INCLUDED / INT'L Actual Rate

PM if interested!

AKC

Niall
06-11-2012, 02:45 AM
Hi All, I am thinking of putting my WTTKH UK signed numbered up for sale, not sure how much to put it up for, I will check the number later (its around the 130's), but if anyone is interested let me know.

Robert Fulman
06-11-2012, 08:40 AM
Is anyone interested in Neil Gaiman's "Adventures in the Dream Trade" (slipcased S/L, signed by Neil Gaiman and Stephen Hickman, it's #40 out of 290 signed numbered copies)? The cheapeast I can find it for on Abebooks is $185 plus shipping from UK. If anyone wants it for less than that (or more; I'm not picky), shoot me a PM with an offer. I will post pics later, but the book seems to be in excellent condition and the slipcase exhibits mild shelfwear. Thanks.

Robert Fulman
06-11-2012, 03:59 PM
Adding pictures of "Adventures in the Dream Trade":

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/6577/003txt.jpg

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/8764/004kq.jpg

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/4236/005szt.jpg

Randall Flagg
06-11-2012, 05:47 PM
Have a S/L of The Wind Through the Keyhole (Grant) en route. Checked for end paper issue and reshrinked by Grant.

Looking for $900 shipped.
No offense (and I know when someone says "no offense" they are preparing to offend you), but you are insane believing you will get $900 here with no fees whatsoever. Putting it on here at that price is just shy of an insult to our members.
That being said, hey, if someone bites good for you.

e_taylor
06-11-2012, 06:14 PM
Deleted it. Didn't realize that you had to approve prices first.

I've been around for almost five years on this site. I know I haven't been around a lot in the last year or two, but still.

I saw a few sell for $850 early on, and one for $1200 not that long ago. Apparently I was wrong, so I apologize for my "insulting" post.

Merlin1958
06-11-2012, 06:15 PM

I've been around for almost five years on this site. I know I haven't been around a lot in the last year or two, but still.

I saw a few sell for $850 early on, and one for $1200 not that long ago. Apparently I was wrong, so I apologize for my "insulting" post.

FAIL!!!!

tippy4
06-11-2012, 07:16 PM
Agrabin, if you ARE going to sell...you ought to put your DT4 #626 up on ebay now as I am selling my DT7 #626 on ebay now.

Pehaps the dual listing could help each others' auctions! I could mention yours in my auction, and you could mention mine.

AUCTION LINK (http://www.ebay.com/itm/290707888651?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1156)

If anybody here is interested in my book, I will sell it outright for $525 plus shipping.

And now The Wind Through The Keyhole #626 is up for auction....

LINK (http://www.ebay.com/itm/290727273216?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_1156)

Jimimck
06-11-2012, 07:18 PM
And now The Wind Through The Keyhole #626 is up for auction....

LINK (http://www.ebay.com/itm/290727273216?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_1156)
For $1000.

tippy4
06-11-2012, 07:21 PM
And I think it wiil sell at that price.

My point of posting the auction link was that if someone buys TWTTK #626, they might be interested in buying two more books with the same #.

tippy4
06-11-2012, 08:51 PM
Have a S/L of The Wind Through the Keyhole (Grant) en route. Checked for end paper issue and reshrinked by Grant.

Looking for $900 shipped.
No offense (and I know when someone says "no offense" they are preparing to offend you), but you are insane believing you will get $900 here with no fees whatsoever. Putting it on here at that price is just shy of an insult to our members.
That being said, hey, if someone bites good for you.

How is this just shy of an insult? Not one on ebay has sold for less than $1000. Several have sold for over $1200. The way I look at it he is offering a rare item at a better than competitive price.

I can't find a cheaper one at Bett's or on ebay or abe.

Shannon
06-11-2012, 09:40 PM
I didn't think it was insulting either. Actually, I DO think it's an insult that he didn't PM me first and offer to sell it to me for a dollar! Screw you e_taylor! :)

Dr. Dawg
06-11-2012, 09:56 PM
[SHAMELESS PLUG]

... a few posts up there is a Wind Through the Keyhole #101 along with DTV, DTVI, DTVII, LSOE, LSOE artists, and the Road to the Dark Tower (all also #101) for just $2950... probably could be had for less... If TWTTK is going for $1000-1200, that is a good deal for the remainder of the set!

[/SHAMELESS PLUG]

Mr. Rabbit Trick
06-11-2012, 11:26 PM
Not one on ebay has sold for less than $1000. Several have sold for over $1200.

Where did you get that information. I check ebay regularly and there has only been one S/L recently, and it did not sell. If you look at the completed listings you will only see one UNSOLD at $1000.

Jimimck
06-11-2012, 11:51 PM
[SHAMELESS PLUG]

... a few posts up there is a Wind Through the Keyhole #101 along with DTV, DTVI, DTVII, LSOE, LSOE artists, and the Road to the Dark Tower (all also #101) for just $2950... probably could be had for less... If TWTTK is going for $1000-1200, that is a good deal for the remainder of the set!

[/SHAMELESS PLUG]

I'm surprised this hasn't been snapped up yet. If I had that kind of spare cash, I'd have made an offer buy now....

namelessnpoor
06-12-2012, 04:02 AM
Gunslinger jackets.....So i was looking through my shelf yesterday, and realized, I have 5-6 extra Gunslinger jackets, if memory serves me right i have 3 1st and 3 2nd. varying conditions. I know for sure i have 2 of each edition that are not price clipped, the other 2 may be price clipped.
Anyway if anyone is looking to upgrade a jacket shoot me an email rrdunaway@msn.com or PM me and i can send out pics. then we can discuss prices. or if youhappen to have a jacketless book you would consider selling I may be interested in that also.

Randall Flagg
06-12-2012, 04:10 AM

You need not seek pre-approval, but don't be shocked if someone tells you that in their opinion, your price is too high.

carlosdetweiller
06-12-2012, 04:14 AM

You need not seek pre-approval, but don't be shocked if someone tells you that in their opinion, your price is too high.

I think someone already did.

Tito_Villa
06-12-2012, 05:28 AM
Thanks for all the enquiries but all my Dark Tower S/L's have sold :)

Tito_Villa
06-12-2012, 05:40 AM
But would anyone be interested in some artwork ...
Smoke and Mirrors prelim by Les Edwards which includes work by Joe Hill and others ... LINK to the book (http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/chizmar13)
http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz116/tito_villa/Photo741.jpg

Prelim for Fortune Cookies by Alan M. Clark from Stephen King's IT
http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz116/tito_villa/Photo755.jpg

Building a Dam original with coloured extra on the matting by Erin Wells from Stephen King's IT
http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz116/tito_villa/Photo764.jpg

Dr. Dawg
06-12-2012, 06:15 AM
Unfortunately, I need to sell off a good portion of my collection (temporarily, I hope). I am going to offer everything here first before seeking out another venue if needed.

If you're interested, please send me an e-mail at zack_bowman@yahoo.com. I will be checking my PMs, but prefer the e-mail route.

Offers will be considered.

I prefer paypal or check for payment. We can discuss the shipping terms.

Please let me know if I am off base on any of these prices. I am trying to price to sell.

Stephen King S/L

DT III, Waste Lands #168, NF/F in Fine slipcase (Brodart)- SOLD

DT IV, Wizard and Glass #1125, F/F in Fine slipcase (Brodart)-SOLD

DT V-VII, LSOE, LSOE gift edition, TWTTK #101, all F/F. will include The Road to the Dark Tower #101- SOLD

Under the Dome S/L in traycase (CD), unnumbered. NF/F- $225

Desperation S/L, #1333, Fine- SOLD

Black House S/L, #1451, Fine- SOLD

The Colorado Kid (JK Potter), #117, F/F- SOLD

From A Buick 8 S/L, #187, F/F- SOLD

Full Dark, No Stars S/L, #507, F/F- $350

11/22/63, SL in slipcase (CD), unnumbered, SOLD

It, S/L with matching portfolio, #240, SOLD

Anthologies

The Very Best of Best New Horror, Ed by Stephen Jones, #79/200, signed by all of the authors including Stephen King, Joe Hill, Peter Straub and Neil Gaiman-SOLD

He Is Legend, S/L #50 in Beveled slipcase, NF/F -$225 (Will include Duel and the Distributor signed limited from Gauntlet Press)

Gift editions

Centipede Press Salem’s Lot gift edition in Collector’s Traycase with full set of photos.- SOLD

Desperation in slipcase, SOLD

From a Buick 8 in slipcase, small 5mm short edge of slipcase below the u in Buick, Price reduced SOLD.

Insomnia in slipcase, SOLD

Secretary of Dreams Vol 1, in slipcase, SOLD

Secretary of Dreams Vol 2, in slipcase, $65

Talisman/Black House, in slipcase, SOLD

HOLD Full Dark, No Stars, in slipcase, $65 HOLD

Lisey’s Story, in slipcase, shrinkwrapped, SOLD

The Dead Zone, Easton Press 1st edition, in collector’s slipcase, $110

Blockade Billy hardcover with baseball card, SOLD

Riding the Bullet, in slipcase, $45

1st Editions

The Stand 1st/1st in White Collector’s Traycase. Great condition. I would say VG+ to NF dust jacket over NF book. Pictures provided on request. - $250

DT I-IV, Viking 1st edition hardcovers of DT 1-IV, SOLD

DTV: The Wolves of the Calla, 1st/1st, F/NF (bumping to the corners of the book) signed by Bernie Wrightson, $45

DTVI: Song of Susannah 1st/1st, F/F, signed by Darrel Anderson (includes Taheen bookmark on fine stock paper from Braid), $45

DTVII: The Dark Tower, 1st/1st, F/F, signed by Michael Whelan (includes small print of a dark tower illustration by Whelan), $45

Legends 1st/1st, signed by George R. R. Martin (A Song of Ice and Fire story) and Raymond Feist before their contributions: $65

Joe Hill

20th Century Ghosts, PS Publishing Paperpack 2005, $25

Heart Shaped Box S/L, 1st ed, 2nd printing. $50

Locke & Key S/L #133/250 F/F- $150

Chapbooks ($15 each):
Better than Home, White Eagle Coffee Store Press, 2nd Printing SOLD
Thumbprint, paperback SOLD
The Saved, hardcover SOLD

Gunpowder, hardcover, F/NF

Other

Grant DT slipcases (I-III, IV-V), $20 each, I have one of each.
-(VI-VII SOLD), the other 2 are still available.

The Dark Tower: The complete Concordance by Robin Furth, S/L #663, F/F, SOLD

Stephen King: Uncollected, Unpublished S/L, #902, SOLD

Poe by Stewart O’Nan (Lonely Road Books), S/L #101- $75 (includes Monsters chapbook by Stewart O’Nan)

Arthur Darknell Double (Lonely Road Books), S/L #101 - $75

FYI, a couple of books have been re-listed (the IT set, Desperation S/L, and FD/NS gift edition). I have also reduced prices on most of the remaining items. I will leave these items up until Thursday before listing the remaining books in a different venue. Thanks again for everyone's interest!

tippy4
06-12-2012, 06:56 AM
Not one on ebay has sold for less than $1000. Several have sold for over $1200.

Where did you get that information. I check ebay regularly and there has only been one S/L recently, and it did not sell. If you look at the completed listings you will only see one UNSOLD at $1000.

Not necessarily true...the seller pulled the auction....which probably means he/she did a deal outside of ebay.

mistercrowley
06-12-2012, 07:26 AM
For less than $1,000.00

biomieg
06-12-2012, 08:13 AM
Prelim for Fortune Cookies by Alan M. Clark from Stephen King's IT
http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz116/tito_villa/Photo755.jpg

Building a Dam original with coloured extra on the matting by Erin Wells from Stephen King's IT
http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz116/tito_villa/Photo764.jpg

'Fortune Cookies' and 'Building A Dam' are GREAT!!!

Tito_Villa
06-12-2012, 09:08 AM
Thanks, hoping to Sell atleast one to pay towards my holiday!

tippy4
06-12-2012, 09:56 AM
For less than $1,000.00

Do you know or are you guessing?

mistercrowley
06-12-2012, 10:16 AM
My experience is that when your trying to work out a deal with a seller you generally don't offer more then what the item is listed for otherwise you can bid and get the item that way for less

tippy4
06-12-2012, 11:46 AM
So you are guessing.

Why would any seller end an auction for less than their opening bid? To save on ebay fees?

If anyone ever asked me to do that, I would tell them that if the auction ended without a bidder, than maybe I would consider lowering my opening bid...but no reason to do that if you've already paid the listing fee (unless you are desperate for the money).

Mr. Rabbit Trick
06-12-2012, 11:47 AM
Clearing out my US 1st editions and other goodies. Click on signature below for details.

Randall Flagg
06-12-2012, 11:50 AM
The listing fee for a $1K book is nominal compared to the fees if it sells for that. A pulled auction could be sold with no Ebay sales fee, or Paypal fees if both parties reach an agreement. There is a bit more risk for both parties-but deals are made all the time-above and below the initial listing price.

Tito_Villa
06-12-2012, 11:58 AM
Clearing out my US 1st editions and other goodies. Click on signature below for details.

You're a bad man, selling stuff I want when I'm not buying :-(

Mr. Rabbit Trick
06-12-2012, 01:25 PM

You're a bad man, selling stuff I want when I'm not buying :-(

Worst of all, they are on ebay UK with low shipping costs to Derby. :)

Niall
06-12-2012, 03:02 PM
Selling TWTTKH Signed 123/200 UK edition.

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/STEPHEN-KING-WIND-THROUGH-KEY-HOLE-1-200-SIGNED-/110897027576?pt=Fiction&hash=item19d1fa59f8

Randall Flagg
06-12-2012, 03:44 PM

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/STEPHEN-KING-WIND-THROUGH-KEY-HOLE-1-200-SIGNED-/110897027576?pt=Fiction&hash=item19d1fa59f8
I am going to try to be nice here. (It hurts).
The general idea and vision for the Classifieds thread is that members sell to members-with the hope that both parties receive a "deal". The member receives a deal because they have first opportunity to see something they desire and can receive it at the best price. The seller benefits because they pay no Ebay fees, and possibly no Paypal fees.
The place to post "Intriguing Stephen King/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?226-Intriguing-Stephen-King-Dark-Tower-Auctions-Sales)" is in that thread.
Somewhat like Craigslist doesn't exist to pimp Ebay, neither do we wish to (in this thread), pimp Ebay.

CurtSeattle
06-12-2012, 03:50 PM
I bid $5 to the pimp. What's the prize? Oh wait...misread the post....hehe!

Robert Fulman
06-12-2012, 04:05 PM
For example, it's okay to pimp out my S/L of Neil Gaiman's "Adventures in the Dream Trade". To protect myself from a wrist-slapping for re-posting, I'll put a number out there this time: $105 shipped in the US. Any takers?

Jimimck
06-12-2012, 04:20 PM
S/L UK WTTK for sale. Not on Ebay. Number 69. Get your name in Ric's "who owns them" thread next to the coveted "most kinky number" award. Received from Hatchards, so you know the initial shipping was great. I'll look to match this level of quality when posting again.

(holds breath hoping price is met in positive light)

$525 (less than Betts). + Actual shipping from New Zealand. Open to offers. Maybe open to trades, but my want list at the moment is rather restricted.

Tony
06-12-2012, 06:13 PM

I don't think that's an insulting price at all. I think it's actually a good deal.

I'm selling my other copy of the UK Signed Limited Edition of TWTTK #48 for $425 plus shipping costs from Toronto.

Jimimck
06-12-2012, 06:50 PM
I'm selling my other copy of the UK Signed Limited Edition of TWTTK #48 for $425 plus shipping costs from Toronto.

SHHHHHHHHHHH!
I'm trying to sell mine for $525

OK, so hopefully there are two people out there wanting to buy a copy. Second person gets $100 added to the purchase price lol

Shannon
06-12-2012, 08:19 PM
Don'tcha hate when that happens? lol

Niall
06-12-2012, 11:58 PM

The general idea and vision for the Classifieds thread is that members sell to members-with the hope that both parties receive a "deal". The member receives a deal because they have first opportunity to see something they desire and can receive it at the best price. The seller benefits because they pay no Ebay fees, and possibly no Paypal fees.
The place to post "Intriguing Stephen King/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?226-Intriguing-Stephen-King-Dark-Tower-Auctions-Sales)" is in that thread.
Somewhat like Craigslist doesn't exist to pimp Ebay, neither do we wish to (in this thread), pimp Ebay.

Well Randall, I did offer the book in this thread a few post's back before I put it on Ebay and I received only 1 response and that was to add the number of the edition to the list. Also, there are 3 WTTKH for sale in the last few post's and of the 3 mine is $50 cheaper than the cheapest and $150 cheaper than the most expensive, so clearly I am giving the best "deal" of all 3 members. Maybe you need to make rules for this thread and then review each post before it is posted to make sure they adhere to your rules??

Randall Flagg
06-13-2012, 06:01 AM

Well Randall, I did offer the book in this thread a few post's back before I put it on Ebay and I received only 1 response and that was to add the number of the edition to the list. Also, there are 3 WTTKH for sale in the last few post's and of the 3 mine is $50 cheaper than the cheapest and $150 cheaper than the most expensive, so clearly I am giving the best "deal" of all 3 members. Maybe you need to make rules for this thread and then review each post before it is posted to make sure they adhere to your rules??
I made a slight verbiage change in post #1 of this thread. But the post has been there for some time now. If your book is at least $50 cheaper than any other, then hopefully a member lucked out and got it at a good price.
Thanks.

Niall
06-13-2012, 07:18 AM
Duly noted Randall. Will post future Ebay orders in the respective place.
Thanks

Tony
06-13-2012, 07:22 AM

SHHHHHHHHHHH!

OK, so hopefully there are two people out there wanting to buy a copy. Second person gets $100 added to the purchase price lol

Heh sorry about that I didn't see your post at the bottom of the previous page while catching up on the thread, or else I might have spaced it out a bit. It'll go on EBay once my selling limit is lifted again if no one wants it (I'm a new seller so I have restrictions) starting at $450. I wanted to give fellow members here a chance to get it cheaper first.

darkdiscoveries
06-13-2012, 10:19 AM
I found a couple more promo things recently if anybody else is interested and I have some art prints for sale too. Here’s the list:

ROSE MADDER Promo poster (15" x 22") - $12

Unused German VHS covers for MISERY & LANGOLIERS - $3 each or both for $5

A catalogue for Donald Grant with DARK TOWER 3 on cover and plug/info inside (with art pieces on both) - $2

DARK TOWER: GUNSLINGER BORN Advance Promo Sketchbook Comic from Marvel - $7

Unsigned Michael Whelan DARK TOWER: GUNSLINGER Art Greeting Card (from Palavercon) - $3

Palavercon Handbag (Recycle/Reuse black bag type) - $5

"Celebrity Bear" stuffed Beanie Baby type Bear of "The King of Horror" - $8

Sheet of little Stanley Hotel stickers - $3

I also have some art prints if you're interested in any of those I haven't posted here yet:

DARK TOWER III: THE WASTELANDS (Trade Portfolio by Artist Ned Dameron. Features 12 Unsigned color prints in a folder with label on front and an info sheet inside (10” x 13” each). Donald Grant Publications. Has some surface and edge wear and a bit of splitting in one spot on spine edge) - $16.00

ASSORTED PRINTS:
Signed color art print “Leather Wings” by Ned Dameron from DT 3 (10” x 13”) - $6
Signed Michael Whelan Dark Tower Print on glossy paper (6” x 9”) - $6
Signed Phil Hale Dark Tower Print on glossy paper (6” x 9”) - $4
Signed Phil Hale Dark Tower Print on glossy paper (6” x 9”) - $4
Signed Rick Berry Black House Print on glossy paper (6” x 9”) - $3
Unsigned Allen Koszowski Black & White Print on cardstock of King with TV Salem’s Lot Barlow (8.5” x 11”. Does have his sig in print itself though) - $5
Unsigned Allen Koszowski print on cardstock of King with monsters and tentacles tearing at his face (5” x 6” – Has sig in print itself though) - $3
Unsigned Allen Koszowski print on cardstock of King looking at dark city front with dark figure in doorway (5” x 7”) - $3
Knowing Darkness prints on card stock (8.5” x 11” each). Includes cover, TOC, Intro by Frank Darabont with art all on each and 4 additional art prints (2 on the backside of others) - $10

Just drop me a line here or email me at: darkdiscoveries@msn.com for questions, interest, etc.

- James
http://darkdiscoveries.com

Thelangoleer
06-13-2012, 01:58 PM
I am just putting some feelers out to see what offers will come but I am considering selling my Carrie 1/1 in NF dj/Good book condition. Here are some pictures -

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/2348/img0835mv.jpg

There is no fading to the jacket really, a few slight brown spots near the bottom of the spine... about 4 of them and one slight tear to front endflap - about an inch-1.5 inches long looking to get maybe 950-1000 but i would definitely hear offers on it - PM me if interested

Earth's Militant Mind
06-13-2012, 02:08 PM
I still have several limiteds for sale:
2007 The Best American Short Stories: This is a rebound by flatsigned books(not official) 1 of 26 delux limited edition books flatsigned by SK - $300
SOD I S/L #434 - $450
SOD II S/L # 634 w/remarque (Skull signed by GC) - $550
Borderlands 5 S/L #127 w/slipcase - $200
PostScripts 2007 Number 10 S/L King and Hill #N/A - $175
ES(limited) - $700
FDNS S/L # 55 w/remarque (skeleton coming from ground with rats signed by GC) - $600
I also have 2 sets of the F&SF magazine sets, each includes a copy of the years finest fantasy V2 first hard cover to feature the gunslinger story:
One copy is in good shape small tear in first few pages of 1978 issue though, adress lables on two books, glue from address lable on another - $100
Other copy is in excellent shape address lable on the back of the 1980 issue only. - $150

Open to reasonable offers depending on the Book :) Thanks,

Mr. Rabbit Trick
06-13-2012, 02:24 PM
Can I just say to EVERY seller on here; if your book does not sell right away, your prices are too high. There are NO exceptions.

Robert Fulman
06-13-2012, 02:45 PM
Even my "Adventures in the Dream Trade" S/L at $105 shipped? I've been assuming that I keep posting too close to the bottom of the page and the interested parties just aren't seeing it.

Thelangoleer
06-13-2012, 02:47 PM
I don't think that is it AT ALL Rabbit. The economy is terrible so people don't have the free money to spend here in the USA. The prices are fair, people just arent willing to spend the money on books right now since there are more important things.... like food

tippy4
06-13-2012, 02:51 PM
Can I just say to EVERY seller on here; if your book does not sell right away, your prices are too high. There are NO exceptions.

Well that is just a ridiculous statement.

I have listed some books here at very competetive prices that went unsold.

For instance
S/L A Life in The Cinema for $125.
A Fine Wizard and Glass for $100.
In my signature I offer a AE of DT7 for $70.

Are those prices too high?

I don't understand all this debate about pricing in this thread lately.

The first post in this thread states:

Sell or buy; but no crying. There are other threads to lament.

So, like the post states.....sell or buy....but if you are not doing either....move along....these are not the droids you are looking for.

Jimimck
06-13-2012, 03:27 PM
<H2 class="title icon">So, like the post states.....sell or buy....but if you are not doing either....move along....these are not the droids you are looking for.

</H2>:lol1:

Randall Flagg
06-13-2012, 04:16 PM

For instance

So, like the post states.....sell or buy....but if you are not doing either....move along....these are not the droids you are looking for.
You are (IMO) both right.
There is nothing written about posting at prices that are-considered by some to be too high. The only things that can be done are to comment that the price is "insert term for too high here-crazy, ridiculous etc.), to ignore the post and move on, to post a better price, or to mention that repeatedly posting items for sale during a (specified period), is not helpful to the site, the thread, and our members.
As with anything nowadays the rules have to be written, and amended.
If someone wanted to take the time to write a set of rules for this thread that are very clear, concise, and benefitial to both the seller and buyer-by all means PM me.
Otherwise it is a work in progress. I don't see this thread every taking on the proportions of craigslist-but even they have greatly evolved.

Randall Flagg
06-13-2012, 04:17 PM
<H2 class="title icon">So, like the post states.....sell or buy....but if you are not doing either....move along....these are not the droids you are looking for.

</H2>:lol1:
html is not allowed in this area.

Jimimck
06-13-2012, 05:15 PM
Not sure what happened there. I just hit reply with quote.

Jimimck
06-13-2012, 05:18 PM
Originally Posted by jimimck
SHHHHHHHHHHH!

Heh sorry about that I didn't see your post at the bottom of the previous page while catching up on the thread, or else I might have spaced it out a bit. It'll go on EBay once my selling limit is lifted again if no one wants it (I'm a new seller so I have restrictions) starting at $450. I wanted to give fellow members here a chance to get it cheaper first.

No problem at all :-) the team here deserve to get he best deal first, I'm just hoping there is some unlucky second buyer who really wants one after yours is gone lol

Merlin1958
06-13-2012, 07:22 PM

For instance

You are (IMO) both right.
There is nothing written about posting at prices that are-considered by some to be too high. The only things that can be done are to comment that the price is "insert term for too high here-crazy, ridiculous etc.), to ignore the post and move on, to post a better price, or to mention that repeatedly posting items for sale during a (specified period), is not helpful to the site, the thread, and our members.
As with anything nowadays the rules have to be written, and amended.
If someone wanted to take the time to write a set of rules for this thread that are very clear, concise, and benefitial to both the seller and buyer-by all means PM me.
Otherwise it is a work in progress. I don't see this thread every taking on the proportions of craigslist-but even they have greatly evolved.

Just my three beans, but RF makes a good point regarding sell/buy. If you feel a fellow member has overpriced an item (or underpriced) and wish to comment a PM may be more appropriate than a post in order to keep the discussion to a minimum and the Buying/Selling the main topic. Just a thought.... IMHO

Edit: I know that in the past I have been guilty of falling into discussions in this thread and will do my best to remedy that fault in the future!!!

Earth's Militant Mind
06-14-2012, 07:09 AM
2007 The Best American Short Stories: This is a rebound by flatsigned books(not official) 1 of 26 delux limited edition books flatsigned by SK - $300
SOD I S/L #434 - $450
ES(limited) - $700
FDNS S/L # 55 w/remarque (skeleton coming from ground with rats signed by GC) - $600
I also have 2 sets of the F&SF magazine sets, each includes a copy of the years finest fantasy V2 first hard cover to feature the gunslinger story:
One copy is in good shape small tear in first few pages of 1978 issue though, adress lables on two books, glue from address lable on another - $100
Other copy is in excellent shape address lable on the back of the 1980 issue only. - $150

On mine it's realy it's a mixed bag, some are priced high because I dont want to sell it unless I'm gonna get a good deal like with my Es, I've been offered 500 and I'm sure if I posted 500 I would have SEVERAL interested parties so to me 500 is too low 600 may be closer to the right price but like I said I am not motivated to move it. SODs Just about everyone has one so there is little interest but they are not that off from actual mark up IMHO or do you think I should give them away at cost? Then take Boarderlands 5, someone from this sight bought a copy for I think it was 240 and everyone said it was a good deal shortly after I just missed another that was looking for one but it has been that price for a while now.

Those are just some examples and I did say I was open to hearing offers yet I only get one PM that only says I'm interest for the right price, with no actual offer and like I said I giving it away at cost. My urgence to sell my books has gone so why do that? If your looking at selling some of yours at cost I may be interested but otherwise I really just think your comment below my post was unwarrented and really hurts the intentions of this thread.

Tony
06-14-2012, 10:26 AM
When rewriting the rules, please keep "Sell or buy; but no crying." in it, this is some really great advice.

I'm also willing to entertain offers via PM on my UK Signed Limited Edition of TWTTK #48 for $425 if anyone is interested.

killbourne
06-14-2012, 12:14 PM
SOD I S/L #434 - $450
ES(limited) - $700

On mine it's realy it's a mixed bag, some are priced high because I dont want to sell it unless I'm gonna get a good deal like with my Es, I've been offered 500 and I'm sure if I posted 500 I would have SEVERAL interested parties so to me 500 is too low 600 may be closer to the right price but like I said I am not motivated to move it. SODs Just about everyone has one so there is little interest but they are not that off from actual mark up IMHO or do you think I should give them away at cost? Then take Boarderlands 5, someone from this sight bought a copy for I think it was 240 and everyone said it was a good deal shortly after I just missed another that was looking for one but it has been that price for a while now.

Those are just some examples and I did say I was open to hearing offers yet I only get one PM that only says I'm interest for the right price, with no actual offer and like I said I giving it away at cost. My urgence to sell my books has gone so why do that? If your looking at selling some of yours at cost I may be interested but otherwise I really just think your comment below my post was unwarrented and really hurts the intentions of this thread.

I dont think his comment did any harm. People will buy/sell at the price that they feel comfortable with.

Rahfa
06-15-2012, 01:59 PM

Agree - there are a lot of factors that go into selling...you can list a book at one price for a month with no action...list the same book at the same price at another time and you'll get three competing offers or requests.

If I were to offer any books for sale here, I would try to make the prices as competitive/reasonable as possible, because that's the purpose of the community - but the mere fact that there are no offers right away does not automatically mean the price is too high.

Merlin1958
06-15-2012, 06:37 PM

Agree - there are a lot of factors that go into selling...you can list a book at one price for a month with no action...list the same book at the same price at another time and you'll get three competing offers or requests.

If I were to offer any books for sale here, I would try to make the prices as competitive/reasonable as possible, because that's the purpose of the community - but the mere fact that there are no offers right away does not automatically mean the price is too high.

HeHe, someone else getting chastised besides me!!!!! Priceless!!!

:cool:

Thelangoleer
06-15-2012, 09:49 PM
My pretty pony trade edition. F book in near fine slipcase (no fading, just some bumping/light damage to one corner). Asking 100 OBO pm me for pictures or offers

Mr. Rabbit Trick
06-15-2012, 11:36 PM
Bump

Shannon
06-15-2012, 11:41 PM
Mr. Rabbit Trick, any updates with my Yearbooks yet? Bump.

Mr. Rabbit Trick
06-15-2012, 11:49 PM
Mr. Rabbit Trick, any updates with my Yearbooks yet? Bump.

They are on ebay for BIN.

Dr. Dawg
06-16-2012, 09:17 AM
Bump

OK, I'll bite.
I've recently listed a bunch of items with a good response... I can say that after a few days, I reduced prices on books that had not sold and did get a lot more interest... I feel that many of my prices were pretty aggressive and I did not turn away many offers. So sure, if you lower your price to the point that you are giving the books away, it will sell. Who wouldn't buy a Full Dark/No Stars S/L or Under the Dome S/L for $20?

However, at reasonable prices, this site represents a limited (but excellent) population of potential buyers. I still have a few books that I think are VERY well priced and have not received any interest at all. Rather than reducing the price further, I plan to expand the potential buying population by listing at Betts or on e-bay. The seller is only one half of the buying equation... and if the book doesn't sell right away, maybe you just haven't found the right buyer.

olverts
06-16-2012, 10:04 AM
Onan VG , small stain on front , coffee stain on back cover . $250

Insomnia Portfolio S/L #240 of 400 NF $225

Secretary of Dreams Vol 1 + 2 Gift editions FINE $225

Secretary of Dreams Vol 2 S/L #599 FINE $300

Discounted Worldwide shipping only $10/ item

I have pictures i can send

Thelangoleer
06-16-2012, 12:09 PM
Desperation second state proof, spine unbent - never read. Received from Viking with a slight rip to the back right corner (near spine) 195 OBO

Bag of bones proof F condition, never read, spine unbent - 45 OBO

Edit: pictures on request

Thelangoleer
06-16-2012, 06:29 PM
Green mile sub press gift edition - f/f condition - 170 OBO

AKC
06-16-2012, 07:28 PM
AKC REDUCED PRICE SALE!!!

S/L Cycle of the Werewolf (#328/350 - Spine of DJ is faded): $800.00

DT II: Drawing of the Three 1st Edition (Signed by Artist Phil Hale - F/F): $55.00

PM if interested!

AKC

Ben Staad
06-17-2012, 11:11 AM
AKC REDUCED PRICE SALE!!!

S/L Cycle of the Werewolf (#328/350 - Spine of DJ is faded): $800.00

DT II: Drawing of the Three 1st Edition (Signed by Artist Phil Hale - F/F): $55.00

PM if interested!

AKC

Woot! Woot! Another DT 1st checked off of my list...Thanks Tim!

Shannon
06-17-2012, 06:08 PM
COMBO SALE

$2,000

Option A:
Carrie, US First Edition: Inscribed/Signed/Dated September 24, 1980
&
One Signed Limited Edition. Choose from:
Christine S/L
Danse Macabre S/L
The Eyes Of The Dragon S/L
Skeleton Crew S/L

or

Option B:
Three Signed Limited Editions. Choose from:
Christine S/L
Danse Macabre S/L
Skeleton Crew S/L

TCCBodhi
06-17-2012, 08:36 PM

I assume that AKC upgraded to a remarqued edition. That's a good deal at $55. Costs more than that from Grant. I wonder how many of the 1st editions are left after more than 2 decades.

It's too bad too, this is such a beautiful and well-made book. I LOVE the feel of that paper.

mistercrowley
06-18-2012, 07:58 AM
I'm interested in getting S/L of Insomnia and Desperation if anyone has any for sale at a decent price

bdwyer19
06-18-2012, 08:17 AM
MisterCrowley - You may want to ask over at the 'King Books/Items Wanted' thread... probably have better luck there.

mistercrowley
06-18-2012, 08:19 AM
Thanks b

AKC
06-18-2012, 09:20 AM

I assume that AKC upgraded to a remarqued edition. That's a good deal at $55. Costs more than that from Grant. I wonder how many of the 1st editions are left after more than 2 decades.

It's too bad too, this is such a beautiful and well-made book. I LOVE the feel of that paper.

You are correct, Remarqued/Signed copy now permanently in the collection......need a Remarqued DTV, DTVII and TWTTK and the set will be complete!

Bernie's remarque is going to be a tough one....

sgc1999
06-18-2012, 10:51 AM
anybody looking to buy a rhyme maiden limited to 50 folio signed limited for $400. Its to big for my bookshelf.
I can send pics if you like. Its new and mint. signed by neil Gaiman.

Roseannebarr
06-18-2012, 09:07 PM
COMBO SALE

$2,000

Option A:
Carrie, US First Edition: Inscribed/Signed/Dated September 24, 1980
&
One Signed Limited Edition. Choose from:
Christine S/L
Danse Macabre S/L
Skeleton Crew S/L

or

Option B:
Three Signed Limited Editions. Choose from:
Christine S/L
Danse Macabre S/L
Skeleton Crew S/L

I have no money. But if i Did I would buy option B. I will go buy a lottery ticket and hope i win. I will get back to you tomorrow after I win. I really like the package deal. I want Option B with Christine, Eyes of the Dragon and Skeleton Crew. If i win big i will take Danse Macabre as well!!

Those 3 + the stand are the first things i am buying when i have $$$$$

Tony
06-19-2012, 06:49 AM
Dropping UK Signed Limited Edition of TWTTK #48 to $425 $380 plus shipping from Toronto.

Dan
06-19-2012, 10:26 AM
Dropping UK Signed Limited Edition of TWTTK #48 to $425 $380 plus shipping from Toronto.

PM sent

Jimimck
06-19-2012, 01:07 PM
$380? Your killing the market for the rest of us lol

Good deal that Dan.

Guess I'm holding on to mine now ><

Niall
06-19-2012, 02:57 PM

Good deal that Dan.

Sold mine today for €300.

Thelangoleer
06-19-2012, 04:14 PM
Carrie 1/1 nf dj/good book condition - make me a reasonable offer... May look to sell whole collection so stay tuned

Just pm me here for pictures

Merlin1958
06-19-2012, 04:16 PM
Carrie 1/1 nf dj/good book condition - make me a reasonable offer... May look to sell whole collection so stay tuned

You may do better posting some of the premier items pics here. Just a thought. With prices, of course.

BTW, I am well aware of some folks prior history with "The Langoleer", but I have entered into an agreement to purchase an item from him and so far so good, I am happy to report. Not saying anything towards prior experiences, just reporting on this one.

Randall Flagg
06-19-2012, 04:35 PM

I strongly reccommend members proceed with extreme caution.

Merlin1958
06-19-2012, 04:38 PM

I strongly reccommend members proceed with extreme caution.

Gotcha, RF!!! Sage advice!!!

Cook
06-19-2012, 04:39 PM

You may do better posting some of the premier items pics here. Just a thought. With prices, of course.

BTW, I am well aware of some folks prior history with "The Langoleer", but I have entered into an agreement to purchase an item from him and so far so good, I am happy to report. Not saying anything towards prior experiences, just reporting on this one.

Have you received your item??

Merlin1958
06-19-2012, 04:42 PM

No. Just closed the deal today. I don't anticipate any issues. He has been very good and reasonable to date.

Randall Flagg
06-19-2012, 04:48 PM

No. Just closed the deal today. I don't anticipate any issues. He has been very good and reasonable to date.
Sorry, but until someone here reports positive FACTS about a buying or selling deal (I received what I paid for, he paid for what I sent) with Thelangoleer, I have put him on a 24 hour hold. Of course any member who wants to deal with him off site should feel free to do so.

Merlin1958
06-19-2012, 04:50 PM

Sorry, but until someone here reports positive FACTS about a buying or selling deal (I received what I paid for, he paid for what I sent) with Thelangoleer, I have put him on a 24 hour hold. Of course any member who wants to deal with him off site should feel free to do so.

Hey, I took a flyer!!! We'll see how it goes and I'll report back. I can give the guy an opportunity and see if he responds, right? I'll let you know how it goes folks, but so far so good.

Dan
06-19-2012, 04:54 PM

It wasn't a high dollar transaction, but about a month or so ago I purchased several graphic novels from Thelangoleer and they were exactly as described and well packaged. I don't know if this sets your mind at ease, but I thought I would put that out there.

Merlin1958
06-19-2012, 05:05 PM

It wasn't a high dollar transaction, but about a month or so ago I purchased several graphic novels from Thelangoleer and they were exactly as described and well packaged. I don't know if this sets your mind at ease, but I thought I would put that out there.

Me neither, I bought a BoB Proof, which is in transit.

sgc1999
06-19-2012, 05:11 PM
He owes me $50 still and i dont think i have his email. I cant pm him because hes blocked. Does anybody have the langoleers email so i can ask if he has the money yet?
Thanks

Jimimck
06-19-2012, 06:03 PM
Been a while since I've plugged this, but still have UK 'Salem's Lot 1st edition available for sale.
Heaps of photos available on request. Not price clipped, but small half inch tear on jacket.

Let me know if you are interested in seeing some photos. Will consider offers.

Cheers
James

Randall Flagg
06-19-2012, 06:22 PM
He owes me $50 still and i dont think i have his email. I cant pm him because hes blocked. Does anybody have the langoleers email so i can ask if he has the money yet?
Thanks
PM me and I will email him on your behalf. If he owes you (a member here) $50 and hasn't paid, that is more evidence to be VERY wary when dealing with him.
Perhaps tomorrow he will have sent you the money-and he doesn't need to be a member to do that-Paypal works most every way, but right now I know of at least 2 members that he either owes $50 to, or has received $50 from, and I just don't want members to get burned without at least having been warned.
There are too many "Red Flags" with this person.

Shannon
06-19-2012, 06:24 PM
I think you mean Red Flaggs.

Tony
06-19-2012, 06:55 PM

Good deal that Dan.

I'd rather save a member here some money than give it to EBay again in the form of fees, and I don't like hanging on too long to stuff that someone else would be happier with :)

sgc1999
06-20-2012, 10:24 AM
Hi,
need money for my CA trip. If anyone is interested i have a f/f christine s/l slipcased for $800 shipped or a f/f regulators s/l shipped both are numbers, not pc.

Merlin1958
06-20-2012, 11:59 AM
Hi,
need money for my CA trip. If anyone is interested i have a f/f christine s/l slipcased for $800 shipped or a f/f regulators s/l shipped both are numbers, not pc.

Bdwyer is looking for one!!! PM quickly!!

bdwyer19
06-20-2012, 12:09 PM
He already did :)

Merlin1958
06-20-2012, 12:10 PM
He already did :)

Good deal!! Oh and Good Luck to both!!!

Roseannebarr
06-20-2012, 03:24 PM
I have a signed/limited Legacies from Cemetary Dance. Fine/Fine. Anybody Interested? I bought it from Cemetery Dance for $400. They said it was from someone who needed to cancel their order. Book #217

I am also willing to part with Sod and Sod II proofs Sod has a small bend on bottom right hand corner cover page. Sod II is fine/fine not interested in proofs anymore.

I am going to limit myself to SK books 1st editions. and some of the S/L books.

Feel free to send me a PM. Thanks!

Earth's Militant Mind
06-22-2012, 09:54 AM
Thanks

He is on the SKCollector as well, you can reach him there. I haven't dealt with him officially(no final purchase) but he did back out of a deal last minute trying to offer to buy books at cost after he had agreed to take a different price in the begining.

AKC
06-22-2012, 07:46 PM
AKC ANOTHER REDUCED PRICE SALE!!!

S/L Cycle of the Werewolf (#328/350 - Spine of DJ is faded): $750.00

I know that it has been said that if an item is posted here and doesn't sell, that the price is too high. $750.00 for a S/L Cycle? Too high? That's hard to believe!

See pics in my Collection Thread or on my eBay listing (Seller: avidkingcollector)

PM if interested!

Shannon
06-22-2012, 09:32 PM
AKC, make you a deal, PM me with an offer on the Cycle S/L for $7.52 and you got yourself a deal.

TCCBodhi
06-22-2012, 09:53 PM
Anyone able to suggest a trade/money trade so that a copy of the S/L TWTTK? I've got the UK S/L #52 of 200, and a S/L of Under The Dome that I'm not very attached to in order to have something to entice.

olverts
06-23-2012, 12:05 PM
Selling my set of Dark Tower proofs/Arcs

The Gunslinger Plume ARC (Variant Cover + publishers letter)

The Gunslinger Viking Uncorrected Proof

Drawing of the Three Plume "Special Reading Copy" Orange wrappers with sticker

Drawing of the Three Plume "Special Reading Copy" Pictorial cover

The Wastelands Grant ARC

The Wastelands Plume Proof

Wizard and Glass Grant Proof

Wizard and Glass Plume ARC

Wolves of Calla Grant Proof

Wolves of the Calla Hodder & Stoughton Proof

Song of Susannah Grant Proof

The Dark Tower Grant Proof

The Wind through the Keyhole Scribner Proof

Legends Anthology Proof

$2200 + shipping

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc519/olvertshannes/King%20Collection/DTPROOFS1.jpg

Please pm for more pictures or questions

biomieg
06-23-2012, 12:12 PM
That's a very good price~!

carlosdetweiller
06-23-2012, 12:55 PM
There are some real gems in that package of proofs. The ones that really stand out to me are the Gunslinger Viking proof and the DT IV Plume proof. Both are really scarce.

wizardsrainbow
06-23-2012, 01:26 PM
Right you are Bob! I do not have the Viking Gunslinger proof (and I call myself a DT nut)...but now I do :-)

Brice
06-23-2012, 01:46 PM
Right you are Bob! I do not have the Viking Gunslinger proof (and I call myself a DT nut)...but now I do :-)

IF you just bought all of those just to get the one then you've renewed your status as a DT nut. LOL Did you?

George at C-Springs
06-23-2012, 02:08 PM
Absolutely a great buy for David, either way. I would have bought the group (if I had the money and didn't want to stay married) just for the Viking DT1 and TTWTK, replaced the other ones in my collection with copies that were better, then sold the rest. Hell, done right he might even be able to pay for the DT 1 with sales of the others.

Ah, but only to have $2200 sitting around waiting to be spent. Sigh. :cry:

I'm not worried though. I'm counting on all you old guys kicking off before I do; all these titles will be up for sale again someday, it's just a matter of living the longest to take advantage of it! (my wife already has directions from me to sell through David when my time comes!)

On a side note, new fire here in Colorado, started this morning ... 150 acres and growing fast, maybe 20 miles from where I live here in Colorado Springs (fire is on the west side, near Manitou Springs, in a canyon somewhere). Am sitting out here on the deck as I type this, watching the huge column of smoke going over my house. On the plus side, it's blocking out the sun and making it nice and cool (94 here today) and the colors from the sun behind the smoke are very pretty.

Brice
06-23-2012, 02:17 PM
Sadly George I must inform you that after thinking long and hard about it I've opted out of the whole dying thing unless I can take my collection with me.

I agree. I would do the same...well, if I didn't need all, but one.

wizardsrainbow
06-23-2012, 02:29 PM

IF you just bought all of those just to get the one then you've renewed your status as a DT nut. LOL Did you?

Well, call me crazy, but essentially yes...part of beauty of owning Betts is I have an outlet for the others...I do own all the others so Betts will have those for sale at some point down the road.

As for $$ sitting around....well you might think with running Betts that I have tons of cash laying around ready to buy stuff...truth is the reason I keep my prices sharp is so I can turn stuff over and keep new stuff coming in.

Brice
06-23-2012, 02:30 PM
Honestly that's what I figured and it's pretty smart.

Congratulations!

George at C-Springs
06-23-2012, 02:42 PM
Yep. It's good to be king. (no pun intended)

AKC
06-23-2012, 04:22 PM
Considering selling my S/L Stand # 41 of 1,250.....

If interested, send me a PM....

AKC

Jimimck
06-23-2012, 04:33 PM
Dude, you sure you really want to sell that???

Merlin1958
06-23-2012, 04:35 PM
Sure he does and reak cheap as well!!! :thumbsup:

AKC
06-23-2012, 04:41 PM
Already have had one interested Buyer who is now considering it but specifically indicated that if another Buyer comes along, it IS STILL FOR SALE

If I recall, Mr. Merlin was looking for one of these too.....:biggrin:

I paid $1,649 about a year ago and would sell it for $1,700 shipped within the US / $1,700 + shipping outside the US.

As many of you can attest as a result of our past transactions, under most circumstances, I never look to make any money off of anybody in the TDT family.....

This one deserves to stay here...

TwistedNadine
06-23-2012, 04:42 PM

Arent you in the market for one of those, Merlin?

Jimimck
06-23-2012, 04:48 PM
I want to buy one for $1150 like someone got last year. For that reason I don't expect to own one lol.

Merlin1958
06-23-2012, 04:53 PM

Arent you in the market for one of those, Merlin?

Well, I was, and will be for a while, but it depends on AKC's deal making options. Tim? PM me . We should at least talk and see if there is a deal we can both live with.

Nadine? Evil Woman!!! LOL LOL LOL

AKC
06-23-2012, 05:03 PM
AKC - UPDATED SALE!!!

S/L The Stand (#41 - Glassine paper, refinished box and laminated 1990 WSJ Article regarding release): $1,700

S/L Cycle of the Werewolf (#328 - Spine of DJ is faded): $750 SOLD

See pics in my Collection Thread

PM if interested!

Roseannebarr
06-23-2012, 07:10 PM
Absolutely a great buy for David, either way. I would have bought the group (if I had the money and didn't want to stay married) just for the Viking DT1 and TTWTK, replaced the other ones in my collection with copies that were better, then sold the rest. Hell, done right he might even be able to pay for the DT 1 with sales of the others.

Ah, but only to have $2200 sitting around waiting to be spent. Sigh. :cry:

I'm not worried though. I'm counting on all you old guys kicking off before I do; all these titles will be up for sale again someday, it's just a matter of living the longest to take advantage of it! (my wife already has directions from me to sell through David when my time comes!)

On a side note, new fire here in Colorado, started this morning ... 150 acres and growing fast, maybe 20 miles from where I live here in Colorado Springs (fire is on the west side, near Manitou Springs, in a canyon somewhere). Am sitting out here on the deck as I type this, watching the huge column of smoke going over my house. On the plus side, it's blocking out the sun and making it nice and cool (94 here today) and the colors from the sun behind the smoke are very pretty.

I told my nephew to contact David Too!! everytime he comes over, i quiz him as to which ones are the newest and/or rarest . I tell him to look in every book for SK signature. it is very nerve racking! But i told him David will treat him right!

Mr. Rabbit Trick
06-24-2012, 01:15 AM
S/L Cycle of the Werewolf (#328 - Spine of DJ is faded): $750

I know that it has been said that if an item is posted here and doesn't sell, that the price is too high. I honestly think that these are BOTH very reasonable, if not GREAT, prices.

I think in the case of the S/L Cycle of the Werewolf, the faded spine would put off most collectors, whatever the price.

AKC
06-24-2012, 05:18 AM
Agreed. I do, however, have a resource for an extra, non-faded spine for around $125.00.

That would put this at $875 with an unfaded spine. Still a good deal!

Tim

Mr. Rabbit Trick
06-24-2012, 07:55 AM
Cycle of the Werewolf on ebay with starting price of $19.99. Looks like a nice copy too. (Book is NF/F (on book scale, not a comic scale) with no remainder))

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-KING-Cycle-of-the-Werewolf-1983-Land-of-Enchantment-TRUE-1st-Ed-HC-DJ-/251093745463?pt=US_Fiction_Books&hash=item3a765a7f37

Sir_Boomme
06-26-2012, 05:14 AM
OK... so I finally decided to sale my next book...
thought I'd offer it here before I put it on EBAY

It's a Transgressions Limited numbered Edition limited print 226 (counting lettered copies)

your choice of either
an as new- opened/inspected- (but spine never cracked) #35
or publisher sealed never opened box #34
pretty low numbers
both received and kept in an enclosed bookcase since the day I got em.

so, since I'm still new to the selling thing (second book for me to sale), I looked around and priced these... and this is what I found:

very fine books- 675.00
amazon lowest - 557.00
ebay lowest 399.00 (3+ days left on auction)
next ebay lowest 475.00
none listed on betts or ABE
you can read about the book on very fine's website:
http://www.veryfinebooks.com/Transgr...ng_p/sk110.htm (http://www.veryfinebooks.com/Transgressions_Signed_First_Edition_Stephen_King_p/sk110.htm)

I'll sale one of these for 380.00 +actual shipping cost - your choice of which book.
email if interested

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj13/sir_boomme/cases-2007/TGpageedge.jpg
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj13/sir_boomme/cases-2007/TGspinebox.jpg
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj13/sir_boomme/cases-2007/TGsign.jpg
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj13/sir_boomme/cases-2007/TGspineboxflat.jpg

Nerak
06-26-2012, 08:29 AM
got a s/l WTTK up for sale on EBAY! This is one that Robert is letting me sell.

Trying to find money for my Florida trip! Click on my ebay link and buy it someone!!!

Mr. Rabbit Trick
06-26-2012, 08:53 AM
Where is your ebay link?

Randall Flagg
06-26-2012, 12:25 PM
This might be the auction:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King-Wind-Through-the-Keyhole-Deluxe-716-/180915255880?pt=Antiquarian_Collectible&hash=item2a1f63ba48

olverts
06-26-2012, 01:04 PM
Scarce proofs for sale ( All US Proofs / Arc´s )

# 11/22/63 blue cover VG $600

# IT: 25th Anniversary Edition red/black cover F $1000

# Full Dark, No Stars blue cover NF $500

# Under the Dome blue cover VG $450

# Duma Key blue cover NF $500

# The Illustrated Salem’s Lot trade cover F $200

# Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon manuscript with black tape spine 1 of 13 copies with Slipcase F $500

# Bag of Bones Large format “Second Draft” white cover with black tape spine G $200

# Skeleton Crew yellow cover VG-NF $500

# Pet Sematary first state Typewritten trade cover Fewer than 50 copies Inscribed by King G $400

# Carrie white cover VG $900

Please ask for pictures and description

Nerak
06-27-2012, 07:56 AM
oopsie....didn't realize that the ebay thing isn't on the side....did we get rid of that????

bdwyer19
06-27-2012, 09:01 AM
Karen - There was a discussion in here a couple weeks ago, and it was decided that the eBay posts should go in the 'Intriguing Stephen King/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?226-Intriguing-Stephen-King-Dark-Tower-Auctions-Sales/page303)' thread instead.

Merlin1958
06-27-2012, 04:15 PM
Karen - There was a discussion in here a couple weeks ago, and it was decided that the eBay posts should go in the 'Intriguing Stephen King/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?226-Intriguing-Stephen-King-Dark-Tower-Auctions-Sales/page303)' thread instead.

I think, she is trying to sell them in both places, so not sure exactly how that would apply in this particular instance.

Brice
06-27-2012, 04:39 PM

I think, she is trying to sell them in both places, so not sure exactly how that would apply in this particular instance.

I think it means she has to place half her post in both threads.

stkmw02
06-27-2012, 04:46 PM
Much like the judgement of Solomon...

Merlin1958
06-27-2012, 04:47 PM

Actually Brice, I think she thought (and I'm purely speculating) that once she posted anywhere she covered both formats. It used to be a "Profile" option to list your ebay acct. in your, well, online profile. I know I had it at one point and then Mngmt took away the option for what I am sure were damn good reasons. Of course. I could, and probably am, completely off-base. LOL

Shannon
06-27-2012, 04:48 PM
Right now in the "There are current ___ users browsing this thread" section, I see a blue, a purple, a gray, a green, and a brown person. FYI. :)

Merlin1958
06-27-2012, 04:52 PM
Right now in the "There are current ___ users browsing this thread" section, I see a blue, a purple, a gray, a green, and a brown person. FYI. :)

Sorry for my "Old person" perspective, but that is significant why?????

Sucks getting old I guess.

Shannon
06-27-2012, 04:53 PM
Not significant, amusing.

Merlin1958
06-27-2012, 04:56 PM
Not significant, amusing.

Oh, I amuse you? Just what the Fuck about me is amusing? No, he's a big boy, Henry, what am I a fucking clown for you?????

LOL LOL LOL

Brice
06-27-2012, 04:59 PM
Much like the judgement of Solomon...

Oh, yes...I am a wise one. I'll go ahead and say it before someone else does...a wiseass. LOL

Actually Brice, I think she thought (and I'm purely speculating) that once she posted anywhere she covered both formats. It used to be a "Profile" option to list your ebay acct. in your, well, online profile. I know I had it at one point and then Mngmt took away the option for what I am sure were damn good reasons. Of course. I could, and probably am, completely off-base. LOL

There may have been a damn good reason ...I'm not sure though. It's also possible that when the boards were updated that option was no longer there for us to offer the members. I'm not sure.

Really I was just being silly though.

We're trying to keep up with the current trends in the business world of diversity.

Merlin1958
06-27-2012, 05:02 PM
I see "Blue, Sea Green and two brown members!!!! LOL

Brice
06-27-2012, 05:03 PM
Edit:If we keep posting off topic Jerome's gonna' make us sell something. :(

Merlin1958
06-27-2012, 05:05 PM
Shush, You heathen!!!!

Jerome, will deal with you!!! LOL LOL LOL

Brice
06-27-2012, 05:07 PM
Just bumping these to the current page so they don't get lost.

The first I believe is Karen's book.

This might be the auction:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King-Wind-Through-the-Keyhole-Deluxe-716-/180915255880?pt=Antiquarian_Collectible&hash=item2a1f63ba48

Scarce proofs for sale ( All US Proofs / Arc´s )

# 11/22/63 blue cover VG $600

# IT: 25th Anniversary Edition red/black cover F $1000

# Full Dark, No Stars blue cover NF $500

# Under the Dome blue cover VG $450

# Duma Key blue cover NF $500

# The Illustrated Salem’s Lot trade cover F $200

# Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon manuscript with black tape spine 1 of 13 copies with Slipcase F $500

# Bag of Bones Large format “Second Draft” white cover with black tape spine G $200

# Skeleton Crew yellow cover VG-NF $500

# Pet Sematary first state Typewritten trade cover Fewer than 50 copies Inscribed by King G $400

# Carrie white cover VG $900

Please ask for pictures and description

Shannon
06-27-2012, 05:42 PM
I'm so confused right now, lol.

TMSG: $20,000,000.

Nerak
06-28-2012, 05:35 AM
this is the linky linky (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King-Wind-Through-the-Keyhole-Deluxe-716-/180915255880?pt=Antiquarian_Collectible&hash=item2a1f63ba48)

and I didn't realize that I couldn't put the linky in here....I will remove if you need me too....

RIC #520
06-29-2012, 04:40 PM
This UK WTTKH 1/200 book is on ebay at a very low starting bid with no reserved...
134 - kkemikk (TDT) Maribor, Slovenia *** For Sale on eBay as ylvtor for starting bid £200.00 ***

jhanic
06-29-2012, 04:45 PM
Here's the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King-The-Wind-Through-The-Keyhole-UK-SIGNED-LIMITED-EDITION-/230818603608?pt=Fiction&hash=item35bddc6258

I don't think that's an especially low starting bid, though.

John

RIC #520
06-29-2012, 05:07 PM
At my count, there are 10 of these books listed (including this one) for sale at varies websites including eBay (7 are numbered and 3 are seal). This is the lowest price one available.. jhanic..Do you know of one lower priced? If so, I have not found it. RIC

jhanic
06-29-2012, 05:15 PM
No, just that about $310 is still not a great deal. A good deal, yes, but not a GREAT deal. :)

John

Roseannebarr
06-29-2012, 08:01 PM
At my count, there are 10 of these books listed (including this one) for sale at varies websites including eBay (7 are numbered and 3 are seal). This is the lowest price one available.. jhanic..Do you know of one lower priced? If so, I have not found it. RIC

Doesnt seem to be a very popular book - everybody wants to sell. not too many buyers.

tippy4
06-29-2012, 08:53 PM

Doesnt seem to be a very popular book - everybody wants to sell. not too many buyers.

I just think that UK books are not as popular as US books.

I personally resisted the UK temptation for years, and finally gave in....but ONLY to collect the King S/Ls.

RIC #520
06-30-2012, 04:44 AM

The 10 books that I have found for public sale are:
$313.86 Note a bidder has covered starting bid on this book.
$486.48
$508.45
$575.00
$575.00
$627.64
$627.64
$627.64
$650.00
$699.00

Jimimck
06-30-2012, 12:30 PM
I think 50gbp over issue price isn't too bad a starting price, but doubt that will be the winning bid.
I've decided to hang on to mine now.

tippy4
07-03-2012, 03:05 PM
I am selling a signed first edition of TWTHK on ebay.

If anyone here wants it, I will pull the auction and sell it direct for $500 plus shipping Paypal payment sent as gift

LINK (http://www.ebay.com/itm/290736357475?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649)

I also have a signed/limited A Life in the Cinema for $125 plus shipping.

EMAIL ME (don't PM) if you are interested.

Merlin1958
07-03-2012, 06:59 PM
I am selling a signed first edition of TWTHK on ebay.

If anyone here wants it, I will pull the auction and sell it direct for $500 plus shipping Paypal payment sent as gift

LINK (http://www.ebay.com/itm/290736357475?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649)

I also have a signed/limited A Life in the Cinema for $125 plus shipping.

EMAIL ME (don't PM) if you are interested.

That's very nice of you! Good man!!!

:clap:

Ari_Racing
07-07-2012, 07:01 PM
I have one 11-22-63 US blue proof that I'd like to sell/exchange. It's in very good condition.

Send me by PM your offer/proposal.

Thanks!

TwistedNadine
07-08-2012, 06:20 PM
Turns out that some of the Rock Bottom signed book packages did include a WTTKH. In fact I am told that a total of 30 book packages sold and about 20 had 11/22/63 and 10 had WTTKH. However, most of those 10 were 2nd printings. I ended up with a 1st printing and also a 2nd printing. Pic of one of signatures below. I have the email correspondence (confirming I will receive wttkh as part of my package) and book order receipts if you want that provenance. Ill sell either for cash ( I have no idea what a 2nd printing is worth) but prefer trades.
A general wish list:
11/22/63 DATED - really want a dated copy. I went to two signings and he wouldnt date any of them.
Cool unique inscriptions
1st editions dated yop
The elusive Ubris Spring 68

If any interest use my email if you already have it otherwise PM.

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/Book_Pics_043.jpg

namelessnpoor
07-09-2012, 03:06 AM
Turns out that some of the Rock Bottom signed book packages did include a WTTKH. In fact I am told that a total of 30 book packages sold and about 20 had 11/22/63 and 10 had WTTKH. However, most of those 10 were 2nd printings. I ended up with a 1st printing and also a 2nd printing. Pic of one of signatures below. I have the email correspondence (confirming I will receive wttkh as part of my package) and book order receipts if you want that provenance. Ill sell either for cash ( I have no idea what a 2nd printing is worth) but prefer trades.
A general wish list:
11/22/63 DATED - really want a dated copy. I went to two signings and he wouldnt date any of them.
Cool unique inscriptions
1st editions dated yop
The elusive Ubris Spring 68

If any interest use my email if you already have it otherwise PM.

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/Book_Pics_043.jpg

Did you list your 2nd edition copy on ebay? I just posted a comment in the interesting auctions thread about a signed 2nd edition on ebay.....before i read this of course

TwistedNadine
07-09-2012, 08:05 AM
Yeah thats my auction. I hate selling on ebay but I did want to see if there was any interest in the 2nd printing for 299. Trying to gauge the market and see what happens.

Thelangoleer
07-09-2012, 09:25 AM
Looking to sell my Desperation proof copy - white wraps, second state with "Stephen" on the copy right page. Book is in NF condition, no spine creasing (unread) - only flaw is a short 1/2 inch tear to the bottom back of the spine paper (received that way). I am asking 150 OBO. Pictures below!

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2460/img0873e.jpg
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/1985/img0874lg.jpg
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9273/img0875si.jpg
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/3553/img0876ws.jpg
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/402/img0878px.jpg

I have listed it on ebay at a start bid of 150 - so 150 OBO now. Include 5 for shipping = 155 total.

Merlin1958
07-09-2012, 11:35 AM
Looking to sell my Desperation proof copy - white wraps, second state with "Stephen" on the copy right page. Book is in NF condition, no spine creasing (unread) - only flaw is a short 1/2 tear to the bottom back of the spine paper (received that way). I am asking 175 OBO. Pictures can certainly be posted if you would like to see.

Pics can only help the sales effort!! LOL

FWIW My recent acquisition of a BoB proof from "The Langoleer" went smooth as silk!!!! Not a hint of a problem!! I guess we may be an "Acquired taste" to newcomer's? LOL

TwistedNadine
07-09-2012, 06:23 PM
Might have been overlooked in my post, but in addition to the 2nd printing I also have a 1st printing of wttkh I want to sell or trade.

Blue ink on title page - not the sharpie pen.

Pm offers - I prefer trades
Thanks

AKC
07-11-2012, 06:39 PM
AKC - NEW ITEM!!

S/L Regulators (#PC): $625

PM if interested!

tippy4
07-11-2012, 08:19 PM
AKC - NEW ITEM!!

S/L Regulators (#PC): $625

PM if interested!

Hmmmmm

AKC.....you would not be selling your REGULATORS because you just bought a new one would you?

Jimimck
07-11-2012, 08:30 PM
$625 sounds like a great price, yes?

AKC
07-11-2012, 08:41 PM
Selling it because I just bought something else....

:thumbsup:

Randall Flagg
07-12-2012, 05:28 AM
$625 sounds like a great price, yes?
I think it's a very good price. Although there are ~51 PC's, I believe each one is written to a different person, or for a different amount.

tippy4
07-12-2012, 02:50 PM
Selling it because I just bought something else....

:thumbsup:

Ok...I only ask becuase someone here "stole" a Regulators from me that was still in shrinkwrap.

But as I have said before all is fair in love and war and King collecting.

Robert Fulman
07-12-2012, 03:02 PM
Looking to sell my Desperation proof copy - white wraps, second state with "Stephen" on the copy right page. Book is in NF condition, no spine creasing (unread) - only flaw is a short 1/2 inch tear to the bottom back of the spine paper (received that way). I am asking 1780 (includes shipping) OBO. Pictures below!
I don't know the first thing about proof values, but is this one worth 1780 or is that a typo?

Thelangoleer
07-12-2012, 03:46 PM
Thanks for pointing that out Robert! It should say 175 - I guess my iPad typing isn't as good as my regular keyboard haha

Thelangoleer
07-12-2012, 08:22 PM
Looking to sell my 1/1 Carrie - as you can see the DJ is in really nice shape - the only flaw is in picture four where you can see the tiny tear to the front endflap. Other than that the book is also in pretty good shape with some fading to the gilt on the spine. Looking for 600 but all reasonable offers will definitely be considered.

http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/9899/img0880e.jpg
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3259/img0881tn.jpg
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/3309/img0882sq.jpg
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9586/img0883ot.jpg
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/4660/img0884ll.jpg
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/4866/img0885c.jpg
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4742/img0886gv.jpg

stkmw02
07-13-2012, 05:56 AM
Man, I wish I had some extra cash for that one! Hmmm, maybe I could sell a few things. lol

tippy4
07-13-2012, 08:49 AM
Selling a Signed Limited Grant The Wind the the Keyhole.

$1110 plus shipping (payment via Paypal gift).

Last one on ebay sold for $1400 plus shipping (LINK) (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item4846143e5b&item=310413377115&nma=true&pt=US_Fiction_Books&rt=nc&si=AQn1qpIwCsBzhiCVE5vQedKiYrs%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc), and I have seen three sell for $1200+ on ebay as well (ANOTHER LINK) (http://www.ebay.com/itm/290704700942).

Email me please (don't PM) if you want it.

Thanks!

Randall Flagg
07-13-2012, 10:40 AM
Clearing out my shelves-so here are a few items for sale:
Legacies Lettered "PC"
The Colorado Kid "lettered" JK Potter version. #24.
From a Buick 8 Lettered "PC"
Masques Lettered-"J"
He is Legend Lettered - "J"
Blockade Billy Lettered - "PC"
Dolan's Cadillac Lettered - "D"
COTW DJ. Near Fine-the nicest copy I have ever seen. Pictures available upon request.
Dean Koontz "Beastchild". Charnel House S/l-a beautiful book.

Please make a reasonable offer on what you would like. Sale is by Paypal-gift.
Shipping free in USA, by quote international.

swintek
07-13-2012, 10:48 AM
Hi All.

Need to part with my CENTIPEDE DELUXE SALEM'S LOT, Roman Numeral "9", in black ink. I'm taking offers from serious parties. Please pm if interested. As we all know, this is a tough one to place value on, as so few have been sold publicly. I'm listening to any serious offer, though. I'd rather not answer a bunch of questions here in the forum- just PM, and I'll get back to you.

We all know what it looks like, but since this is a high ticket item, I've put up a public photobucket album- http://photobucket.com/DeluxeSL, which I hope works! Please note the bump to the traycase corner, and the slight imperfection of the "rounded" spine, which are both common issues, to my understanding. Thanks for any interest, and helping out a member who really needs it right now.

Ron

Dan
07-14-2012, 11:34 AM
I need to downsize my books. Most of these are 1st/1st. Email or PM me if you are interested.

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q542/DanielLRoth/d6ab5d8b.jpg

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q542/DanielLRoth/15bbee49.jpg

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q542/DanielLRoth/9d5b9f32.jpg

Paperbacks and book club editions.

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q542/DanielLRoth/68009500.jpg

Shannon
07-14-2012, 02:31 PM
Dan, I'll take the first state first edition Salem's Lot, thanks. :)

Dan
07-14-2012, 02:43 PM

You can have it, but you will have to pick it up. And you will have to find it yourself in my shelves.

Thelangoleer
07-14-2012, 05:59 PM
SALE TIME

Carrie 1/1 see pics above and Desperation proof copy, also see pics above

Both books for 655 shipping included!

Merlin1958
07-14-2012, 07:48 PM
"Carrie" IMHO is over priced in that condition. Just an FYI is all. I'd think more like $300-325 for that copy, but again just MHO.

tippy4
07-14-2012, 08:53 PM
Note: "The intent of this thread is for book collectors to post items related to book collecting, with a focus on, but not limited to the world of Stephen King."
May 6, 2012: The following rules are immediately in effect:

Whining, maudlin posts, and or pleading are strictly forbidden.

Ahem....cough....cough

Lauterer
07-15-2012, 12:51 AM
The morning starts with a big laugh! Thx!!! :biggrin1:

You can have it, but you will have to pick it up. And you will have to find it yourself in my shelves.

Thelangoleer
07-15-2012, 03:20 PM
nothing big but up for sale is a F/F copy of Dreamcatcher. First edition first print - 15 bucks (includes shipping)

AKC
07-15-2012, 04:53 PM
AKC - UPDATED WITH A FEW MORE

Flatsigned DUMA KEY (F/F): $200
Flatsigned FULL DARK NO STARS (F/F): $200 (w/free Overlook slipcase scuffed on bottom)
Flatsigned UNDER THE DOME (F/F): $200 (w/free Overlook slipcase)
Flatsigned CELL (F/F): $250 SOLD
Flatsigned THE GIRL WHO LOVED TOM GORDON (F/F): $250 SOLD
Flatsigned BLAZE (F/F): $275 SOLD

All Flatsigned Books are 1st/1st.....

S/L Regulators (#PC F-): $625
S/L The Stand (#41 F): $1,500

DT IV - VII + LSOE + LSOE AE + TWTTK + UK TWTTK (ALL # 32 - F/F): $4,000

All payments via Paypal GIFT.....tks.

PM if interested!

George at C-Springs
07-15-2012, 06:18 PM
The morning starts with a big laugh! Thx!!!

Lauterer, 'twould appear by your avatar and name that you either hail from K-Town or are stationed there right now ... or you have a wierd penchant for losing German soccer clubs. What's your story? I spent the past five years there at Ramstein, just left in September.

tippy4
07-15-2012, 08:03 PM
Secretary of Dreams Vol 2 S/L Fine Condition $300 plus $15 shipping
The Gunslinger Grant 2nd Printing Fine Condition $225 plus $10 shipping
Lisey's Story ARC Fine Condition $25 plus $10 shipping
Waste Lands 1st edition Near Fine Condition $30 plus $10 shipping
Dark Tower 2 Audio S/L IN ORIGINAL SHRINKWRAP $400 plus $15 shipping
Wizard & Glass 1st edition Near Fine Condition $75 plus $10 shipping
A Life in the Cinema S/L FINE $120 plus $10 shipping
The Drawing of the Three Grant 1st IN ORIGINAL SHRINKWRAP $65 plus $10 shipping
Transgressions S/L Fine Condition $350 plus $15 shipping
Dark Tower 6 "error" unsigned artist edition Fine Condition $150 plus $10 shipping
Dark Tower 5 2nd printing SIGNED in Near Fine Condition $150 plus $10 shipping
Black House Audio Tapes IN ORIGINAL SHRINKWRAP $20 plus $10 shipping
TWTTK UK edition (no dj) Fine Condition $15 plus $10 shipping

Shipping in the US only.

Paypal sent as a gift.

Email me if interested (click on my name to send me an email).

Lauterer
07-15-2012, 11:51 PM
Offtopic sorry

The morning starts with a big laugh! Thx!!!

Lauterer, 'twould appear by your avatar and name that you either hail from K-Town or are stationed there right now ... or you have a wierd penchant for losing German soccer clubs. What's your story? I spent the past five years there at Ramstein, just left in September.

I live there (german)... and of course i am fan of FCK and get used to see the others win :dance:

Tito_Villa
07-16-2012, 04:00 AM
For Sale (to start the wedding fund), prices may be flexible ...

All Joe Hill S/L's, all F/F
Horns Traycased #136/200 with remarqued £225
http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz116/tito_villa/Books/Photo377.jpg
Heart Shaped Box Deluxe 2nd printing 1/100 remarqued £100
http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz116/tito_villa/Books/Photo443-1.jpg
20th Century Ghost #426/500 remarqued £200
http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz116/tito_villa/Books/Photo438.jpg

Pasiuk57
07-16-2012, 06:26 AM
Go Bayern!!
The Pokal and Bundesliga will soon be back with us!

TwistedNadine
07-16-2012, 07:41 AM
Tippy - you really gotta empty your inbox...

Secretary of Dreams Vol 2 S/L Fine Condition $300 plus $15 shipping
The Gunslinger Grant 2nd Printing Fine Condition $225 plus $10 shipping
Lisey's Story ARC Fine Condition $25 plus $10 shipping
Waste Lands 1st edition Near Fine Condition $30 plus $10 shipping
Dark Tower 2 Audio S/L IN ORIGINAL SHRINKWRAP $400 plus $15 shipping
Wizard & Glass 1st edition Near Fine Condition $75 plus $10 shipping
A Life in the Cinema S/L FINE $120 plus $10 shipping
The Drawing of the Three Grant 1st IN ORIGINAL SHRINKWRAP $65 plus $10 shipping
Transgressions S/L Fine Condition $350 plus $15 shipping
Dark Tower 6 "error" unsigned artist edition Fine Condition $150 plus $10 shipping
Dark Tower 5 2nd printing SIGNED in Near Fine Condition $150 plus $10 shipping
Black House Audio Tapes IN ORIGINAL SHRINKWRAP $20 plus $10 shipping
TWTTK UK edition (no dj) Fine Condition $15 plus $10 shipping

Shipping in the US only.

Paypal sent as a gift.

Email me if interested (click on my name to send me an email).

tippy4
07-16-2012, 07:59 AM
So email me!

:tongue:

TwistedNadine
07-16-2012, 08:07 AM
So email me!

:tongue:

My email program crashed, was looking for your email address but couldnt find it

Ha ha - and just saw your post says to click for email address... Dah. Still working on my coffee

tippy4
07-16-2012, 08:15 AM
I cleared out my inbox just for you L!

:)

TwistedNadine
07-16-2012, 08:21 AM
I cleared out my inbox just for you L!

Thankee Sai

stkmw02
07-16-2012, 10:16 AM
I have a few King items to re-home.

I'm hoping for trades, but will of course accept other offers...

A Stephen King Life Mask
The test head of Antibus from Kingdom Hospital

Thelangoleer
07-17-2012, 03:05 PM
After reading your comments I have decided to lower my Carrie 1/1 price - 510 (includes shipping) - also Desperation second state proof - 115 (shipping included)

sgc1999
07-17-2012, 04:54 PM
selling US 1st/1st editions of song of ice and fire books 1-5 all signed in nf to fine condition
US 5 books signed $1400

UK 1st/1st
game $550 signed Bookplate
clash $400 unsigned
storm $400 signed
feast $250 signed
game $150 signed
all 5 UK discount $1600

TwistedNadine
07-17-2012, 05:27 PM
I have a Gunslinger slipcase from the collector, looking to trade it for a TWTTKH slipcase if anyone is willing.
pm or email me, rrdunaway@msn.com

Did you email CD to see if they had any extras?

Roseannebarr
07-17-2012, 07:54 PM
I have a few King books to re-home. These were abandoned at my father's used bookstore. Nothing special here, but each book will come with a personalized thank-you sketch!

I'm hoping for trades, but will of course accept other offers... even if those offers are just the cost of shipping. :lol: I'm listing them here just in case, before I take photos to list them in an online "yard sale".

The Bachman Books Book Club Edition HC
Bag of Bones 1st edition Scribner HC
The Dark Half 1st edition Viking HC
Dolores Claiborne Signet paperback (slight wear on corners, slight creasing but not breaking on spine)
Dreamcatcher 1st edition Scribner HC
Eyes of the Dragon 1st edition Viking HC (cover worn, slight fading)
Four Past Midnight 1st edition Viking HC
Four Past Midnight 1st edition Viking HC (to: Randy Love: Mother xmas 1990, dust jacket price clipped)
Gerald's Game 1st edition Viking HC (missing dust jacket)
Insomnia HC
IT 1st edition Viking HC
Misery HC
Needful Things 1st edition Viking HC
Nightmares & Dreamscapes HC
Pet Semetary Pocket Books paperback unread (slight wear on corners)
Skeleton Crew HC
The Stand Book Club Edition HC
The Stand: Complete & Uncut HC
The Stand: Complete & Uncut HC
The Talisman 1st edition Viking HC
Thinner NAL HC (red handprint on black, Bachman)
The Tommyknockers HC

I have a signed paperback 1st edition rage, A hard copy bachman book 1st edition, a soft cover bachman book 1st edition, a reading copy that i lent to a friend twenty years ago and never got back. If you are willing to part with your BCE of the bachman books for shipping i have been wanting to read that story again. but i dont want to "read" any of my first editions. I know -- i look at my shelf and cant "read" my books :(

namelessnpoor
07-18-2012, 03:27 AM
I have a Gunslinger slipcase from the collector, looking to trade it for a TWTTKH slipcase if anyone is willing.
pm or email me, rrdunaway@msn.com

Did you email CD to see if they had any extras?

I didn't check yet, i am sure I can get one fromone of the places, just figured since i had an extra Gunslinger case sitting around if anyone had an extra TWTTKH case,,,maybe we could help each other out. Since i received no responses.....seems i will be ordering one ! lol

stkmw02
07-18-2012, 07:14 AM
I have a signed paperback 1st edition rage, A hard copy bachman book 1st edition, a soft cover bachman book 1st edition, a reading copy that i lent to a friend twenty years ago and never got back. If you are willing to part with your BCE of the bachman books for shipping i have been wanting to read that story again. but i dont want to "read" any of my first editions. I know -- i look at my shelf and cant "read" my books :(

Sent you a PM! As much as I'd LOVE to trade mine for that hardcover 1st, I'll be happy with getting it out of my house! :lol:

I just got another box of King books to re-home too. In addition to those already mentioned, I now have:
Rose Madder second printing
Cell second printing
Tommyknockers second printing
The Green Mile 6 first printing
The Green Mile 4 5th printing
Christine second printing
And... another HC Christine that is smaller? Does that make is a BC edition?

Captain Hollister
07-18-2012, 12:20 PM
And if you're interested in any other UK 1st edition (including the early ones and the Bachman paperbacks), please send me a PM!

Hi Michaël, I can't find how to pm you, maybe because I'm a new member(?) or maybe because I'm a complete novice at these things. I would be very interested to see what you have available in the way of the NEL hardcovers. Cash waiting :wink:

You can get me at: captainhollister@btinternet.com

Thanks, Dan.

Randall Flagg
07-18-2012, 12:24 PM
And if you're interested in any other UK 1st edition (including the early ones and the Bachman paperbacks), please send me a PM!

Hi Michaël, I can't find how to pm you, maybe because I'm a new member(?) or maybe because I'm a complete novice at these things. I would be very interested to see what you have available in the way of the NEL hardcovers. Cash waiting :wink:

You can get me at: captainhollister@btinternet.com

Thanks, Dan.
Click on his member name- biomieg and a pop up box appears, click on the "Private Message" option.

Captain Hollister
07-18-2012, 12:52 PM
Thanks for the help Mr. Flagg, I tried that and it just came up with view profile or view forum posts..... and now I cant find the post I quoted at all! :panic:

I knew this was going to be too technical for me, has anyone got Michaël's address so I can send him a letter, lol.

Randall Flagg
07-18-2012, 12:54 PM
Thanks for the help Mr. Flagg, I tried that and it just came up with view profile or view forum posts..... and now I cant find the post I quoted at all! :panic:

I knew this was going to be too technical for me, has anyone got Michaël's address so I can send him a letter, lol.
Oops, forgot to add that to avoid spammers new members must have 5 valid posts before they can send a PM (or receive for that matter).
I manually changed your status from "Registered" to "Member". It should work for you now.

biomieg
07-18-2012, 12:59 PM
I deleted my post, sorry about that! I was planning to post a more elaborate list tomorrow (it's 11PM here now, I'm off to bed). I do have every UK 1st, including the NEL editions. Let's keep in touch.

Captain Hollister
07-18-2012, 01:09 PM
Thanks RF.

Michaël, please PM me tomorrow when you're ready.

Sorry everybody else if I've knocked your ad's back back a few posts, I will now shut up and go annoy somebody else.

Tony
07-19-2012, 12:20 PM
FOR SALE: UK Signed Limited Edition of TWTTK #160 $340 plus shipping from Toronto.

Tito_Villa
07-20-2012, 12:59 AM
For Sale (to start the wedding fund), prices reduced ...

Horns Traycased #136/200 with remarqued £225 £199
Heart Shaped Box Deluxe 2nd printing 1/100 remarqued £100 £89
20th Century Ghost #426/500 remarqued £200 £175

Also needs must, signed remarqued 1st edition of Duma Key with slipcase fine condition... i would like $450 for it
http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz116/tito_villa/Books/DumaKeyRemarque1.jpg

herbertwest
07-20-2012, 03:02 PM
For Sale (to start the wedding fund), prices reduced ...

Horns Traycased #136/200 with remarqued £225 £199
Heart Shaped Box Deluxe 2nd printing 1/100 remarqued £100 £89
20th Century Ghost #426/500 remarqued £200 £175

Also needs must, signed remarqued 1st edition of Duma Key with slipcase fine condition... i would like $450 for it
http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz116/tito_villa/Books/DumaKeyRemarque1.jpg

Those are simply amazing !

biomieg
07-21-2012, 02:10 PM
For sale: the original four Bachman paperbacks (1st UK printings). Shoot me a PM if you're interested! I'm open to offers and I do prefer to sell them as a set. More pics available upon request - the books have a protective cover so there is a bit of glare in the pic below. All are in great condition, especially RAGE.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-7HS26C_Xd3E/UAmx4Qph8JI/AAAAAAAAB4k/wpBXaJIOUug/s0/IMG_1004.JPG

*edit: and for those who weren't sure: the protective covers are not attached to the books.

WeDealInLead
07-22-2012, 08:19 AM
Michaël, what gives man? I'd be interested in UK editions of DT books if you have them.

biomieg
07-22-2012, 12:27 PM
I have the UK 1st printings of DT1-7. The first four are paperbacks and the last three are hardbacks. I'll send you a PM!

Merlin1958
07-23-2012, 11:03 AM
Whatya buying? whatya buying? LOL

:panic:

Gris
07-23-2012, 11:38 AM
Hey folks.

I'm trying to clear up some space, so selling a bunch of stuff.

My wife already listed it all on eBay, but take a look please.

Other than some comics and such, I have listed a huge collection of 1st/1st UK editions.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/trunzoc/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

P.S. If you bid on anything and win, send me a message in eBay saying you are from here and your screen name. I'll throw in free shipping (in the US).

darkdiscoveries
07-24-2012, 10:29 AM
Just got a couple tubs of Stephen King related T-Shirts in now. These are part of Jonathan Reitan's large collection and he's got some pretty cool stuff i've never even seen before myself. A Creepshow shirt from around the time the movie came out (promoting the comic I believe), WZON shirts, some promo Betts Bookstore shirts, Dark Half, Dark Tower, Dreamcatcher, Black House, a special Talisman shirt from Donald Grant that supposedly only a handful were made of, The Shining, Dead Zone crew shirt, Insomnia, Skemers - you name it!

I'm looking through them now and working on a list and should have some pricing soon, but i'm open to offers as well. Condition varies as some were worn a few times and others are brand new. Here's a link to some photobucket photos he posted a while back of the shirts:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v68/JReitan47/StephenKingShirts/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ16

- James

Randall Flagg
07-24-2012, 10:37 AM
Just got a couple tubs of Stephen King related T-Shirts in now. These are part of Jonathan Reitan's large collection and he's got some pretty cool stuff i've never even seen before myself. A Creepshow shirt from around the time the movie came out (promoting the comic I believe), WZON shirts, some promo Betts Bookstore shirts, Dark Half, Dark Tower, Dreamcatcher, Black House, a special Talisman shirt from Donald Grant that supposedly only a handful were made of, The Shining, Dead Zone crew shirt, Insomnia, Skemers - you name it!

I'm looking through them now and working on a list and should have some pricing soon, but i'm open to offers as well. Condition varies as some were worn a few times and others are brand new. Here's a link to some photobucket photos he posted a while back of the shirts:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v68/JReitan47/StephenKingShirts/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ16

- James
Are they varying sizes. or mostly all one size, and if so what size?

Garrell
07-24-2012, 11:10 AM
I looked at the photos, some really neat stuff...

WeDealInLead
07-24-2012, 11:12 AM
I saw his collection a while ago when he posted it at horrordrive-in and I was slow to react. Bummer because some of those shirts are really cool.

Brice
07-24-2012, 11:14 AM
There are no tee shirts there. Move along everyone! :)

darkdiscoveries
07-24-2012, 11:36 AM

- James

They're a bit varying in sizes but mostly L and XL. There's what looks to be a kid size large CREEPSHOW shirt and a couple say adult medium but look more like a large.

I'm working on a more solid list now with exact sizes, condition and so on.

- James

Mr. Rabbit Trick
07-24-2012, 01:38 PM

My guess is that they are "Jonathan Reitan's" size!

Randall Flagg
07-25-2012, 05:54 AM

Then they would likely be Medium as he is a rather diminutive chap.

carlosdetweiller
07-25-2012, 06:34 AM

Then they would likely be Medium as he is a rather diminutive chap.

Unless certain shirts only came in "XL." I've heard that certain shirts are done that way.

jreitan47
07-25-2012, 12:12 PM
Thanks James for taking on the selling of all my King shirts. We're talking about 150-175 promotional shirts, jackets & sweaters in the collection. 90% of the shirts were never worn and most were not my size anyways. They were bought for the collection, not to be worn. They've all been in storage for the last 10 years.

Some of the most rare in the collection include the Grant Talisman shirt given to me by Robert Weiner of Grant books, he told me only three were made (King had one, Robert had one and the artist had one) as well as several shirts given to me by Mick Garris...movie crew shirts from The Stand and The Shining, a Storm of the Century movie crew jacket and several "vintage" promotional shirts from King's radio station WZON, the Castle Rock newsletter and some older movies, The Dead Zone, Cujo and The Shining as well as a ton of other promotional shirts from various US and foreign publishers, Stephen King related events and many older Betts Bookstore shirts. Most of these shirts I've never seen for sale again anywhere on the internet and took YEARS to find.

TCCBodhi
07-25-2012, 12:32 PM
I had that vintage WZON 2 shirt back in the 80s! It was one of my favorites! I'm sure I wore it to tatters.

Thelangoleer
07-25-2012, 12:35 PM
Selling two biggies - the shining 1/1 and the stand 1/1 - 500 for the pair or 300 each. Both books in F condition, dust jacket for the stand in VG condition, and the shining jacket in Nf condition.

Randall Flagg
07-25-2012, 01:00 PM
Selling two biggies - the shining 1/1 and the stand 1/1 - 500 for the pair or 300 each. Both books in F condition, dust jacket for the stand in VG condition, and the shining jacket in Nf condition.
That's a good price (for the both).

Ricky
07-25-2012, 01:21 PM
Do you have pictures for The Shining?

Thelangoleer
07-25-2012, 01:23 PM
Thanks for the promo RF