PDA

View Full Version : Alinda

alinda
11-10-2008, 06:10 AM
Greetings my dear friends. There isn't a whole lot about me that I haven't already shared in the past 5 or 6 years, but I'll try to give you the fast version.
My name is Linda, I am the 5th child in a family of 7 children. I was born in 1955 to the best parents ever. My youth was spent in a blissfull state of mind.
I grew up thinking the world was mine. I have reached most every goal I have ever set for myself. I have traveled and lived in many places. My mother has called me her gypsy child all my life.
These days, I work in a hospital coordinating a nursing station in a neurosurgery department.
I adopted 3 boys when I found out I couldn't get pregnant, they have and continue to be the joy of my life.
Last year I bought a new house for my mom, who can no longer live alone, and so her gypsy child has come full circle again and is back home.
I consider you fine folk my best friends in the world, and I am ready to answer any questions you may pose to me, so let's see where this goes shall we?

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r66/alinda47/005-1.jpg

Jean
11-10-2008, 07:00 AM
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_wub.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_wub.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_wub.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_wub.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_wub.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_wub.gif
I'll ask my questions later.

Now I only want to you to know (although I hope you already do by now) that you make the bear happy every time you post, and the old bear's heart melts and the smile comes onto the old bear's mug every time he only thinks of you, you the sweetest, the kindest, the funniest, the marzipan-est, the plush-est, the teddybear-est, the beloved-est! Bears love you more than they can express in words, and since bears normally experience no problems expressing things in words, you know that saying that is saying something!

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Messages/teddy4-.gif

sarah
11-10-2008, 07:45 AM
Hi alinda! :couple: I'm so glad to know you!

What is your favorite article of clothing and why?

Who is your favorite band?

Best concert?

Best Vacation?

Your Dream Vacation?

What is your favorite song at the moment?

and btw, you have a nice rack. ;)

wizardsrainbow
11-10-2008, 08:23 AM
Hey alinda!

See this is not too bad? Told ya.

(1) What is your favorite King book and why?

(2) Who is your favorite character among the hundreds King has thought up and why?

(3) Where (what country) did you adopt your boys from? Their ages? Are any of them brothers?

(4) Single biggest joy as a mother?

(5) Is there a Mr. alinda and if so, how long have you been together?

(6) I just want to tell you something you already know...you are much loved on this site :huglove:.

No comments from me on your boobage. Nice comment Sarah!

Odetta
11-10-2008, 08:53 AM
What is your middle name?

WHat is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

Daghain
11-10-2008, 09:10 AM
Hey alinda!

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Why?

Paper or plastic?

Do you have any pets?

Do you have a lucky number? What is it?

What's your favorite color?

alinda
11-10-2008, 09:41 AM
Hi alinda! :couple: I'm so glad to know you!

What is your favorite article of clothing and why?My old hippy dresses, because I feel young in them. Oh, and a bathing siut. hee!

Who is your favorite band?I love Carlos Santana, but my real favorite is Andrea Bocelli, his voice melts my heart!

Best concert?Oh, hard one, I once worked for John Lennons band in NYC, we put on a hell of a show, they have to be my favorites. I saw Jimi Hendrix once that stands out big time ;)

Best Vacation?2 weks in Jamacia in a private villa, or San Franciso & later a week @ Donner Pass CA.

Your Dream Vacation?On an island with all of you!Perferably Hawaii

What is your favorite song at the moment?Bob Marleys "I don't want to wait in vain"

and btw, you have a nice rack. ;)Thank you!

tamez
11-10-2008, 09:43 AM
What colour are your toenails currently?

alinda
11-10-2008, 09:52 AM
Hello handsome!;)
Hey alinda!

See this is not too bad? Told ya.

(1) What is your favorite King book and why?The Dark Tower, because of all the characters I met along the path of the beam... all of you!!

(2) Who is your favorite character among the hundreds King has thought up and why?Jack & Wolf from The Talisman, and Henry from Black house, I love both stories so much.

(3) Where (what country) did you adopt your boys from? Their ages? Are any of them brothers?I met them in Detroit Mi. and they are brothers who had been abused.They needed me about 1/2 as much as I needed them.:D
They are now 21, 24, and 27

(4) Single biggest joy as a mother?Being so proud of them when people tell me how kind, and thoughtful they are.

(5) Is there a Mr. alinda and if so, how long have you been together?
No, I am divorced, but I am happy to be single, it suits me more.

(6) I just want to tell you something you already know...you are much loved on this site :huglove:.And you have my heart as well.

No comments from me on your boobage. Nice comment Sarah!
:blush: Thanks!

alinda
11-10-2008, 09:59 AM
What is your middle name?
Joyce

WHat is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

I was in the clubhouse of The Hells Angels while on strict advice not to go there alone, and I was ready to leave, and asked the gentlemen I was getting high with to walk me down to get a cab, he told me" If you can get out of what I had planned, you can get out of anything on your own...I was terrified as I walked down those flights of stairs, and I felt very foolish to have gone in alone.

alinda
11-10-2008, 10:08 AM
Hey alinda!

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Why?
In the Palaver castle of course! Actually I am blessed here beyond all I can imagine with my family.
Paper or plastic?
Paper, because I live in the woods, and we recycle and burn our trash in a burn barrel. I also compost any vegative matter into soil.

Do you have any pets?My mother has a dauchound named Annie Jewel who lives here, I am not too fond of animals in my house .
Do you have a lucky number? What is it?Seven, everything in my life is a seven , and I mean everything!!Dates add up to it , my shoe size , I could go on for days!!:lol:

What's your favorite color? I have two...purple, and the color of twilight just after sunset.

alinda
11-10-2008, 10:10 AM
What colour are your toenails currently?

A dark glittery brown.http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r66/alinda47/hardatwork001.jpg

alinda
11-10-2008, 10:53 AM
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_wub.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_wub.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_wub.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_wub.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_wub.gifhttp://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Facilitation/bear_wub.gif
I'll ask my questions later.

Now I only want to you to know (although I hope you already do by now) that you make the bear happy every time you post, and the old bear's heart melts and the smile comes onto the old bear's mug every time he only thinks of you, you the sweetest, the kindest, the funniest, the marzipan-est, the plush-est, the teddybear-est, the beloved-est! Bears love you more than they can express in words, and since bears normally experience no problems expressing things in words, you know that saying that is saying something!

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/Messages/teddy4-.gif

Jean, now I am speechless, you know how much I love you, and always will. You are the closest person to me in all the world that I am not related to. :huglove:

Rjeso
11-10-2008, 12:01 PM
I never have any questions for these things, but I just wanted to pop in and give a great big hug to my Linda Pants. :huglove:

Letti
11-10-2008, 01:28 PM
Dear Linda,
you, the voice and the shelter of the lost hearts... what can I write to you?
We're really well met. Let's spend more 100 years together. *hugs you long*

Was it hard to settle down when you did it?

Where did you love to live the most and why?

Why did you adopt only boys?

How did you find your way to the series?

How can you have such a sexy voice?

Are you afraid of anything unusual? For example... umbrellas or pink boots?

What's your favourite smell?

Are there other worlds than these?

If you could be an animal for only 24 hours what type of animal would you be and why?

If you could vanish one thing (object, person, phenomenon) from the surface of Earth what would it be?

Is it easy for you to talk about yourself?

Are you good at keeping secrets?

Which object means the most to you on Earth?

I could go on and on.
I must come back later.

waiting for your answers eagerly, my flower

Darkthoughts
11-10-2008, 01:35 PM
Hey Alinda :huglove:

What has been your highest point in life so far?
Your lowest?
Can you expand on your beliefs some more in here, particularly about angels...I was very interested by that.
What caused you to travel so much?
If you could do any job for one day, what would you do?

LadyHitchhiker
11-10-2008, 02:06 PM
What is your proudest accomplishment?

What is your favorite girl name?

What is your favorite boy name?

What is your favorite animal?

Do you dream in color?

alinda
11-10-2008, 02:42 PM
Dear Linda,
you, the voice and the shelter of the lost hearts... what can I write to you?
We're really well met. Let's spend more 100 years together. *hugs you long*

Was it hard to settle down when you did it?No darling , I had met my son and fell so deeply in love the instant we laid eyes on eachother I knew with all certainty it would be for life!

Where did you love to live the most and why?I loved when I lived in a small English country town, it was so strange yet familure to me. The home I lived in was over 900 years old, and I could feel so much there. The english also have some of the most beautiful gardens ever.

Why did you adopt only boys?They are brothers who had been so tortured, and getting them safe and together was the only reasonable way in my heart :D

How did you find your way to the series?I was lent a book by a long since dead friend and just gobbled it up...not the book that I returned of course! "Thanks Arthur!

How can you have such a sexy voice?Comming from you , thats very flattering my sweet. All of my best qualities were a gift from my parents ;)

Are you afraid of anything unusual? For example... umbrellas or pink boots?
I am not afraid of anything natural, but there have been a few times on the astral, I was shaking in my boots!

What's your favourite smell?The sea, and the smell of the man I am in love with .

Are there other worlds than these?Most assuredly , we're surrounded by them all the time, yet rarely pay them any mind. I believe our eyes will open collectivle soon tho' and what a day that will be!!

If you could be an animal for only 24 hours what type of animal would you be and why?A whale so I could swim as deep as ever in mother ocean, and sing her praises.

If you could vanish one thing (object, person, phenomenon) from the surface of Earth what would it be?Indifference, compassion is so sorely lacking in so many people, I look forward to the day this can change.

Is it easy for you to talk about yourself?Who doesnt? Actually it's more fun than I thought it would be.

Are you good at keeping secrets?Yes very much so.

Which object means the most to you on Earth?You my friends!

I could go on and on.
I must come back later.

waiting for your answers eagerly, my flowerThank you Letti for your questions.*kiss*
:rose:

alinda
11-10-2008, 02:53 PM
Hey Alinda :huglove:
Hey there yourself beauty!!

What has been your highest point in life so far?Being "mom" I know in my heart at the end of the day that I am loved, that for me is the best!
Your lowest?When evevr I get angry, that to me is the lowest form of emotion, hardly usefull in my view, I wish I could learn to express myself better.
Can you expand on your beliefs some more in here, particularly about angels...I was very interested by that.It is my firm belief that life never ends, it only changes. We are first and formost spirit creatures. Somewhere along the way we've forgottn that and got caught in a big web of lies.
What caused you to travel so much?I am a student , and I wanted to know what was happening "over there"
If you could do any job for one day, what would you do?I'd like to be Sai Kings assistant for a day, that would be cool! Great questions , thanks for your interest.
:couple::rose:

alinda
11-10-2008, 03:02 PM
What is your proudest accomplishment?
Having friends as great as all of you!

What is your favorite girl name?Thats a hard one, my tastes change so often, I like my name tho' it sounds so nice to my ears when it's being called.

What is your favorite boy name?John was my fathers name, I like that name it sounds so strong and wise to me.

What is your favorite animal?I love whales, they are magnificent. and elephants too, but just lately I'd have to say a bear is best ;)

Do you dream in color?Oh yes, I take my dreams very seriously, there are times when I believe my dream state is the more real one. I didnt know that it was possible not to dream in color.:huglove:

alinda
11-10-2008, 03:06 PM
I never have any questions for these things, but I just wanted to pop in and give a great big hug to my Linda Pants. :huglove:

I love you too YO! You'll always be my nutty ho!:clap:You've given me some of the best most memorable laughs in my entire life...thanks friend!:rose:

The Lady of Shadows
11-10-2008, 08:32 PM
salutations. i have but a few questions for you. :)

1. if you could change one thing in your life what would it be.
2. what is your biggest regret.
3. what is your biggest accomplishment (other than adopting your children)

alinda
11-10-2008, 09:59 PM
salutations. i have but a few questions for you. :)

1. if you could change one thing in your life what would it be.
I'd like to be very wealthy so I could adopt a whole lot more children. There are so very many lost and hurting souls, who deserved to be loved and honored.
2. what is your biggest regret.
I don't have many regrets, I could say that I didnt get a better education when I was younger, but I have made studys my lifes work so...it's probaly more about all the "bad boys" I thought were so cool, I always used to pick the wrong man to give my heart away to. I have wasted some precious life on them.
3. what is your biggest accomplishment (other than adopting your children)
Reaching the astral plane.
For years I tried to meditate, and even used chemicals in an attempt to "free my mind" .Later I found out it wasnt my mind that was a prison but my body. After that realization, I have managed to travel very far indeed.
:rose:

Brice
11-11-2008, 12:54 AM
Best concert?Oh, hard one, I once worked for John Lennons band in NYC, we put on a hell of a show, they have to be my favorites. I saw Jimi Hendrix once that stands out big time ;)

What the hell? You can't say something like that without details. :cry: There is a story/stories here. Tell?

What is the kindest thing you've ever done?

What is the cruelest thing you've ever done?

What is the kindest thing ever done for you?

What is the cruelest thing ever done to you?

It's a busy night at the hospital you have patients with minor medical problems such as aneurisyms, hemmorhagic fevers, and heart attacks all over the place. One of us comes in with something MAJOR wrong (for example a papercut on a finger or maybe even a mild headache), whose medical treatment gets expedited? :evil:

oh ...and :huglove: :huglove: :huglove:

ManOfWesternesse
11-11-2008, 01:18 AM
Hi there Linda! :huglove:

How long have you lived in Florida for now?
How long have you worked at the hospital?

Do you follow any sport?, and did/do you play any sport?

alinda
11-11-2008, 05:52 AM
Oh Brice I could fill volumes of stories about this time in my life. Ask me outside of this arena or it will turn out to be all about sex, drugs and rock and roll ok?

What the hell? You can't say something like that without details. :cry: There is a story/stories here. Tell?

What is the kindest thing you've ever done? I once saw an old woman stuck on the road with a flat tire, I asked her to trust me, and give me her tire, and the flat spare she had and went and bought her new tires for free, she was quite taken back, her reaction was all the payment I needed it was a sweet moment in my life!

What is the cruelest thing you've ever done?Lied to my mother

What is the kindest thing ever done for you?Being accepted for being myself, by all of you!

What is the cruelest thing ever done to you?I was beaten & raped when I was about 14. That was horrible and it certainly qualifies as the worst and cruelest think for me.

It's a busy night at the hospital you have patients with minor medical problems such as aneurisyms, hemmorhagic fevers, and heart attacks all over the place. One of us comes in with something MAJOR wrong (for example a papercut on a finger or maybe even a mild headache), whose medical treatment gets expedited? :evil:I would set you up with the best RN on my floor at the moment, and continue to follow DR's orders. When the crisis was over I would see to it you'd never want to leave me again ;)

oh ...and :huglove: :huglove: :huglove:
I love you too Brice:huglove:

alinda
11-11-2008, 06:14 AM
Hi there Linda! :huglove:
Hello dearest Brian (((hug))):rose:

How long have you lived in Florida for now?
While it's true that I was born in Philadelphia after my father passed away my mom took us all to live by the sea (I was 6 at the time) and I was raised in south Florida by the beach, years later after she met and married my step father we moved back to Pennsylvania, but being an angst teenager and a stoner
I was unhappy with the move and him so I ran away to NYC many times.As life would have it he too died, and so back to Florida we went! By the time I was 20 something I was back in NYC and untill I got married, and moved to England I didnt dream of coming back. Life had other plans for me as I returned some years later, only to leave again to meet my boys.Since then I have bought land and homes, and I dont figure I'm going anywhere as long as my mom is with me...after that? Who know's
How long have you worked at the hospital?
I worked on and off for the Uni of Florida for many years, one day during a "pay freeze" I checked out the hospital on campus to see what they had for offer...two days later I was working in the surgical intensive care unit and just over 6 years ago now

Do you follow any sport?, and did/do you play any sport?
I am not a sport minded person, I have enjoyed watching a few games, but the only one I really played was soft ball as a young girl. I do enjoy swimming very much, and fishing more than I can say. I do have a sudden urge to take up surfing again :lol:

alinda
11-11-2008, 08:26 AM
It occurs to me that am am actually much more comfortable sharing this stuff with you all then I ever have before, it's quite like therapy for me :grouphug: I love you all !

alinda
11-12-2008, 05:13 AM
Then again, it's nice that not too many of you are asking me questions...
do you think I may get off easy? :ninja:

ManOfWesternesse
11-12-2008, 06:36 AM
......do you think I may get off easy? :ninja:

HEY! We'll ask the questions 'round here!

So.... do you think you might get off easy? :evil:

Q2: If you had a chance to hop on an interstellar ship tomorrow, with no prospect of ever returning here, would you take it?

alinda
11-12-2008, 07:36 AM
......do you think I may get off easy? :ninja:

HEY! We'll ask the questions 'round here!

So.... do you think you might get off easy? :evil:Uh, maybe not..:couple:

Q2: If you had a chance to hop on an interstellar ship tomorrow, with no prospect of ever returning here, would you take it?
Hell no, not unless you all could join me! I would miss my friends here entirely too much!

alinda
11-13-2008, 08:09 AM
:clap:thank you all for forgetting about me :clap:

ManOfWesternesse
11-14-2008, 04:34 AM
Cheeky!

Perhaps we all like you too much to be asking you too many deep personal questions Linda?

:ninja: So...... how WAS it on the beach second-time-around? :excited:

alinda
11-14-2008, 05:00 AM
I'll let you know after I come back, the reservations are for the week ahead.
He has just finished a tournament (surfing) and will be free for some time.
He has asked to come visit my home, and tho' its a humble shack in comparison
to his place....I said of course. Is this the only interesting thing about me?
No, but I gety to keep some mystery about me, and I like it that way ;)

Sam
11-14-2008, 11:09 AM
Now for the tough questions.

What have you done that you regret? (Not your biggest regret necessarily, but something you did and wish you didn't)

What is the craziest thing you have ever done?

What is the strangest place you have ever made whoopie?

What is you favorite activity?

Why is your favorite book your favorite?

Who is the single most important person in your life?

If you could do any ONE thing that you wanted to and face absolutely no consequences for it in this life or the next, what would that one thing be?

LadyHitchhiker
11-14-2008, 12:29 PM
Did seeing Jimi Hendrix change your life?

Do you own any llama-patterned scrubs?

alinda
11-14-2008, 12:31 PM
Now for the tough questions.

What have you done that you regret? (Not your biggest regret necessarily, but something you did and wish you didn't)
I regret I never _*____ Mick Jagger when I had the chance!!! :evil:

What is the craziest thing you have ever done?Walked 30 blocks in Manhatten painted silver from head to toe, claiming to be from Venus...
(dont ask!!)

What is the strangest place you have ever made whoopie?On a plane I guess, altho' is that strange ?

What is you favorite activity?Walkin on the beach with my family , we always have such fun!! Oh and making whoopie is good too ;)

Why is your favorite book your favorite?I have learned much inside its pages.

Who is the single most important person in your life? Dont take this wrong , but I would have to say me.

If you could do any ONE thing that you wanted to and face absolutely no consequences for it in this life or the next, what would that one thing be?
I would like the whole world for one instant be perfectly still, no sound, everyone and everything just pause and "realise" they were all together
for just that one little moment. :D

* fill in the blank with *punch him in the nose* Hahahaha got yas!! :lol:

alinda
11-14-2008, 01:00 PM
No not really I emulated him in every way opossible anyway, but all the acid I ate that day changed me a lot! :lol:

Darkthoughts
11-15-2008, 08:26 AM
Were you a groupie? :D

alinda
11-15-2008, 09:34 AM
Were you a groupie? :D

No I had a small production company " CUTE GOATS" , and had friends in all the right places I guess you could say. I did have in my charge a few
"younger" girls we called the goatettes, they were groupies.
In actuality I was like the little sister (story of my life) and hired out most
of the wild stuff. I usually just carried the weapons. :lol:

alinda
11-15-2008, 09:36 AM

NO, I've never seen a pair of scrubs with llamas on em do you have them?
Most of mine are mono colored, surg. green, white , black, purple.
boring!!!

Darkthoughts
11-15-2008, 09:41 AM
Cute goats?!! :lol: Where did that come from?

alinda
11-15-2008, 09:52 AM
Cute = pretty :fairy:
goats = Sinners! :P

Darkthoughts
11-15-2008, 09:53 AM
:D So, what did you provide exactly?

alinda
11-15-2008, 09:57 AM
performace artistry ....mostly;) My girl Suzy Q and I were responsible for a once a month party at the recording studio where we actually lived for some time, boy those were the days!! :ninja:

LadyHitchhiker
01-04-2009, 11:32 AM

NO, I've never seen a pair of scrubs with llamas on em do you have them?
Most of mine are mono colored, surg. green, white , black, purple.
boring!!!

I've seen them. I was planning on getting a pair if I got the job at the vet's office but alas I did not.

Jon
01-12-2009, 09:25 AM
Linda. How are you?

Love ya' lady!

candy
06-13-2009, 09:14 AM
Linda, didnt think it was possible but my respect and admiration has gone up 100 fold after reading this thread. your a brave and courageous lady and the world is a better place for you being in it,

now then
1/where did you live in england and would you move back or move to the isle of man to live with me:P
2/ please adopt me?:)
3/ do you live by the sea if i am to come over and live with you i need to know these thing:P

dont worry rest of staff - i am getting to you all too

pathoftheturtle
06-13-2009, 10:03 AM
((hugs alinda)) :)

What is your favorite girl name?Thats a hard one, my tastes change so often, I like my name tho' it sounds so nice to my ears when it's being called.Yar, it's nice. My mother's name is Linda. :) She's a nurse. Lives in Florida.

...I grew up thinking the world was mine. ...:orely:...Ah...ah-hah... Leo. :rolleyes:

It's great to have you with us, alinda. You're a real asset, and we all love ya to pieces. :huglove:

A question, and I'd like details please: Ever watch television?

alinda
06-13-2009, 10:23 AM
O~o the thread lives! :wtf:

Hey Candy!

Linda, didnt think it was possible but my respect and admiration has gone up 100 fold after reading this thread. your a brave and courageous lady and the world is a better place for you being in it,Thank you darlin :blush:
:huglove: I love you too.
now then
1/where did you live in england and would you move back I moved to Ross-on Wye in Herefordshire, I moved around a bit places like Gloustershire and the Forest of Dean were favorites.

2/ please adopt me?Sure, when can you come?
3/ do you live by the sea Yes, in a way everywhere in Florida is near the sea. I'm not on the beach per say but I'd say from any point on the map one could be on the beach in say 2 hrs or less any direction here .

Path,

((hugs alinda))
Yar, it's nice. My mother's name is Linda. She's a nurse. Lives in Florida.Son!!!!!I've sure missed you huney :thumbsup:

...Ah...ah-hah... Leo:wtf::cool::wtf:

It's great to have you with us, alinda. You're a real asset, and we all love ya to pieces.

Thank you my dear Path. It means the whole world to count you as my friend.

Not very often, but I do like a few shows.Like: House, I usually watch movies DVD's and sometimes Hulu, I like The Legend of the Seeker, Have you seen it?
I also watch Cops sometimes...true....It cracks me up:ninja:

Jean
06-13-2009, 11:02 AM
<...>your a brave and courageous lady and the world is a better place for you being in it<...>
hear! HEAR!!!

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/bear_heart.gif

pathoftheturtle
06-13-2009, 11:15 AM
:nods: :wub:

Not very often, but I do like a few shows.That's about what I expected. :)

...I like The Legend of the Seeker, Have you seen it? ...Yes, a few times. Although I haven't really followed it, it does seem to be pretty good. :D
House is great. :couple: I used to really love Boston Legal... of all shows currently running, I most like NBC's Medium.
...I also watch Cops sometimes...true....It cracks me up:ninja::nope: Me, I just get irritated when I watch that.:arg:

How about this; what was your favorite program ever?

alinda
06-13-2009, 11:22 AM
Me, I just get irritated when I watch that.I don't know, when they have the guy in the back seat freaking out....I lmao everytime.:rofl:

How about this; what was your favorite program everI'm not sure, I was in love with several men from TV I loved Chuck Barris and The Gong Show. Also Alan Alda in M*A*S*H*:wtf:good stuff that! :rock:

alinda
06-13-2009, 11:26 AM
<...>your a brave and courageous lady and the world is a better place for you being in it<...>
hear! HEAR!!!

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/mishemplushem/bear_heart.gif

Jean, What can I say to you that would be enough to express myself , no words can do justice.:huglove:I love you!

Jean
06-13-2009, 11:00 PM

alinda
06-13-2009, 11:11 PM
12 happy bears in love, sounds like a really cool name for a book I think:wtf:
(secretly hopes this thread goes back to sleep) My alarm will sound in 1 1/2 hrs
I may as well stay awake now.:wtf:

pathoftheturtle
06-15-2009, 04:47 AM
Wait... wait a minute...:unsure:
...How about this; what was your favorite program ever?...The Gong Show. ...:D Was that your answer? :wtf: The Gong Show?:rofl:
That's hilarious! :clap:

alinda
06-15-2009, 05:47 AM
Seriously, I had the biggest crush on Chuck Barris ever!
I tried to never miss The Gong Show, I thought it was
pure brilliance, total genius and funny as could be! :wtf: