PDA

View Full Version : Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90

Br!an
09-07-2018, 07:51 PM
I'm in the club! :dance: I had no idea there was another book coming. Sweet!

Ben Eads
09-08-2018, 06:06 AM
Brian,

Please forgive me if your still waiting on the artwork, but how is the publishing of Strange Weather looking?

Thank you so much!

Sending my monthly nudge on the artwork today, actually. It's a tough situation with the author's choice of artist, who had a problem this year that we're very sympathetic about. Not much more I can say, unfortunately. But thank you for your patience! I'm very much looking forward to getting this set done for everyone. :)

Brian

Thanks for the update, Brian!

dnemec
09-08-2018, 08:44 AM
Damn! I don't have anything bought in Dec. 2013. I want that one!

shaq
09-11-2018, 01:14 PM
Hi,

Has there been any updates on Sleeping Beauties or Gwendy’s lately?

I am under the Impression that we should see Gwendy’s before Christmas, and not any idea on Sleeping Beauties?

Looking forward to seeing these as not having the good fortune to snag a Misery has left me wanting!

Brian James Freeman
09-11-2018, 02:16 PM
Hi,

Has there been any updates on Sleeping Beauties or Gwendy’s lately?

I am under the Impression that we should see Gwendy’s before Christmas, and not any idea on Sleeping Beauties?

Looking forward to seeing these as not having the good fortune to snag a Misery has left me wanting!

I would guess late next month for GWENDY, but I'll post a note when I'm sure! Here's the latest update:

http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com/category/news/

I have no official news yet on SLEEPING BEAUTIES, but I do know that THE BEST OF THE SCREAM FACTORY was *finally* finished at the printer, and the unannounced thriller novel and A GAME IN THE SUN are pretty far along. They were two of the books we had to retrieve from the printer that went out of business in June and restart at our other main printer. My understanding is Richard will start SLEEPING BEAUTIES after those two have been cleared from the press, and NIGHT SHIFT will be started once SLEEPING BEAUTIES is in the warehouse. I'll post a more official update as soon as I have one, though.

Thanks!

Best,
Brian

webstar1000
09-11-2018, 02:19 PM
Next month for Gwendy’s!!!! YESSSSSSS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ari_Racing
09-11-2018, 03:57 PM
Been excited for this one since you mentioned it awhile back! This will be a fun read. I don't suppose we could tempt you for a possible ETA ordering date? :biggrin1:

I'm trying to get proofreading and pre-production wrapped up this year, for publication next year. Going to be a lot of full color pages! The Limited Edition is promised to members of a Cemetery Dance Book Club from way back when, but there is a trade hardcover that will have all of the features (full color photos, etc) and a very limited run, which will be announced after the book goes to press. (Waiting until then, so no one else has to wait forever on this book!)

Brian

Please tell us more about that SL...and give us a good news that there's a tiny chance we could order it as well. :D

You mean that you dont contribute to this book?
Really? :p

Ha! As CD would need me having Bob and so many collectors here.

Beverly Marsh
09-11-2018, 03:59 PM
What is the ordering window for this years collectors club?

DanHocker
09-12-2018, 06:41 AM

I don't think we've set a cut off yet, but as it technically starts in October I would assume the cutoff will be before then.

Patrick
09-12-2018, 07:57 AM
Brian/Dan, in regards to the Book Club publication from 2014, will Mindy send out an email to all recipients beforehand to confirm shipping addresses?

Thanks.

shaq
09-12-2018, 08:56 AM
Thanks Brian.

Much appreciated. Look forward to Gwendys soon.

Cheers

Brian James Freeman
09-12-2018, 09:01 AM
Brian/Dan, in regards to the Book Club publication from 2014, will Mindy send out an email to all recipients beforehand to confirm shipping addresses?

Thanks.

We try to remember to do that for anything where some time has passed, so the answer should be "yes." :)

Brian

DanHocker
09-12-2018, 09:43 AM

Thanks.

We try to remember to do that for anything where some time has passed, so the answer should be "yes." :)

Brian

That said we have been known to forget on occasion, so if you do move please make sure you email and let us know.

Brian James Freeman
09-12-2018, 09:59 AM

Thanks.

Brian

That said we have been known to forget on occasion, so if you do move please make sure you email and let us know.

YES, this for sure. And just changing your address on the site does not change it in our order management system, for example. Definitely email Mindy! :) order@cemeterydance.com

Brian

Beverly Marsh
09-12-2018, 01:32 PM

I don't think we've set a cut off yet, but as it technically starts in October I would assume the cutoff will be before then.

Thank you Dan!

Patrick
09-15-2018, 09:22 AM

Thanks.

Brian

YES, this for sure. And just changing your address on the site does not change it in our order management system, for example. Definitely email Mindy! :) order@cemeterydance.com

Brian
Yep, I’ve moved. Really I was hoping you’d send out a confirmation so I could remember whether I qualify for this one. I’ve been in and out of various CD clubs/offers off-and-on for years and this one was four years ago. :)

TacomaDiver
09-16-2018, 07:57 AM
AHHH Ok thanks. I think this is such a COOL idea. You could make such a beautiful book about the limiteds of Kings work. Will you guys cover all them Brian or just some?

It's a general overview of the history of SK limited editions, with some called out for special attention, plus the full-color photo gallery. We have 160+ photos taken during a two day shoot, but we won't use all of them unless I really go nuts. ;)

Brian

Go nuts Brian, go nuts!

RichardX
09-17-2018, 03:00 PM
Received my s/l of The Listener. Great as always. Looking forward to "Cardinal Black" and "Usher's Passing."

Brian James Freeman
09-18-2018, 08:28 AM
Important SLEEPING BEAUTIES and NIGHT SHIFT production updates are going out via email and being posted on the website today!

Raymon
09-18-2018, 08:39 AM
Wauw this is fantastic news! Thanks for the update and for the extra stories we're going to get in NS :D

St. Troy
09-18-2018, 08:47 AM
Great news; I can't wait to see it.

Brian James Freeman
09-18-2018, 09:54 AM
Also, today -- an important Lonely Road Books update going out from Cemetery Dance to those who preordered the WILLIAM PETER BLATTY 5 VOLUME SCRIPT SET! If you ordered this via CD, we are confirming mailing addresses today because both editions will begin shipping soon!

Brian

shaq
09-18-2018, 11:43 AM
Hi, I need to be honest and say I am a little underwhelmed by today’s update on Sleeping Beauties.

I saw little change to the update from June, except a kind gesture to ease the pain. I am not ungrateful as know some may use that and receive as intended. If I can transfer to someone here Brian, let me know as no use to me, as that would generate uk shipping prices that would double the cost of a book.

Back to the update, I was under the impression that the dummy book was being made in June, and would take 4 weeks to produce based on June’s email? Unless I misread the vibe of that update?

Oh and to be clear, I fully support you guys, you work so hard to please us, but when you read the two updates it feels to me, tiny steps forward, and being a key book, expected it to have moved on more, and feel like you are pushing like it’s leaps ahead (Not cancelling or anything, that baby is mine).

But unless I misread the new update, the dummy book has yet to start, which puts us where on the journey and completion time? Do you have a target you aiming for?

Brian James Freeman
09-18-2018, 11:56 AM
No worries, shaq! I understand where you're coming from!

I could have written more in the update, but I felt like it was getting too long and complicated as it was and a lot of our collectors don't really follow the process closely, so I didn't want to create more confusion than there already has been!

Unfortunately, the printer who is rolling on SB now already had a full schedule of books from us for the summer, so there hasn't been "big progress" to report. They couldn't do much until those projects were cleared out the way. (And I didn't feel comfortable trying our smaller, new printer with something of this nature yet. I'm sure they would have stepped up and handled it like a pro, but I get pretty nervous about the SK books and who works on them!)

The dummy book should arrive in 2 to 3 weeks because the special order materials the printer will use to produce the book all had to be re-ordered back in June and they only arrived this month. (I thought -- mistakenly -- the printer was able to get a small "sample" of the binding material to make the dummy book sooner, but the manufacturer didn't even have any scraps left. That is a real downside to custom made materials!)

Printing will be 12 to 14 weeks after we approve the bluelines, which will hopefully be in early October. Slipcases and traycases will be 12 to 16 weeks, give or take. A little less if we can use the materials that were already cut and in production based on the sizing from the previous printer. I'm really hoping for THAT option, trust me. If we're starting from scratch on the cases, that's a lot of waste.

If I missed something, please don't hesitate to ask! I'll prepare the next update once we see where we are with the sizing and approving bluelines and all of that fun stuff, and that update should have a target ship date, etc.

Sorry again about the wait!

Brian

shaq
09-18-2018, 12:21 PM
Thanks Brian,

Sets my expectations and appreciate the very speedy reply.

Cheers

amd013
09-18-2018, 02:38 PM
Hi Brian, Just curious with all the delay to NS, will you be able to take advantage to have a shorter turn-around time for The Stand? Or will the Stand be delayed by the same amount that NS was. i.e. would the time between NS and Stand be about the same as the time between Salem's lot and the Shining, or less. Just hoping you are getting ahead on the Stand while the new printer starts on NS.

What about the NS portfolio? I think there is usually a couple of month delta between the book and the portfolio, would they be closer together?

Thanks for the updates. Since I am waiting on 4 big books (GBB, SB, NS, FoF), from you guys in the near future, hopefully they can be spread out to help with the anxiousness (hmmm, not really the word I am looking for but close).

allasorte
09-18-2018, 04:11 PM
Has anyone asked when the PS Tommyknockers purchased from CD gets shipped? Thanks

Brian James Freeman
09-18-2018, 05:14 PM
Hi Brian, Just curious with all the delay to NS, will you be able to take advantage to have a shorter turn-around time for The Stand? Or will the Stand be delayed by the same amount that NS was. i.e. would the time between NS and Stand be about the same as the time between Salem's lot and the Shining, or less. Just hoping you are getting ahead on the Stand while the new printer starts on NS.

What about the NS portfolio? I think there is usually a couple of month delta between the book and the portfolio, would they be closer together?

Thanks for the updates. Since I am waiting on 4 big books (GBB, SB, NS, FoF), from you guys in the near future, hopefully they can be spread out to help with the anxiousness (hmmm, not really the word I am looking for but close).

Ultimately, I keep plugging along on production for THE STAND and PET SEMATARY, no matter what else is happening. :) I cannot speak of any possible publication dates or specific plans at the moment, though.

The NIGHT SHIFT portfolio is a good question. For the previous titles, we've timed the portfolios to ship "second" (after the books) so collectors could receive their books and request matching numbers for the portfolio. If the signature sheet signing is completed fast enough for this portfolio, perhaps there is an opportunity here to go with the reverse order? Ship the portfolios first and people can request matching numbers for their NIGHT SHIFT book based on their portfolio number? (Of course, this matters not to those who already requested a specific matching number on both items! It only affects collectors who don't have a specific number yet.)

I can talk to everyone at the office about that idea tomorrow. :)

Brian

Brian James Freeman
09-18-2018, 05:17 PM
Has anyone asked when the PS Tommyknockers purchased from CD gets shipped? Thanks

I think Dan is still watching for the last batch of books to arrive from the UK. Due to the risk of damages and lost shipments coming across the pond, he doesn't ship any orders until we have all of the books, just in case something goes wrong along the way. Normally, the rest of the books would have been here by now, but Pete was looking at shipping the second batch via a different carrier, but that didn't pan out and the books went out the door in the usual blue bags, I believe. I can't imagine it'll be too much longer, though!

Brian

jsmcmullen92
09-18-2018, 05:41 PM
How about Misery from Suntup?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

CRinVA
09-19-2018, 04:44 AM
Hey Brian, Shining in the Dark was published in March. For those that opted for the slipcase, we are still waiting to read this book. Any updates?

Brian James Freeman
09-19-2018, 06:55 AM
Hey Brian, Shining in the Dark was published in March. For those that opted for the slipcase, we are still waiting to read this book. Any updates?

Yeah, unfortunately that was one of the last ones where the book and the case are the same "product" in the ordering system, which is definitely a problem we've addressed since then. (Now for the optional slipcases, the slipcase and the book are two separate products so the book ships right away without a delay.).

If you email Mindy, she can manually ship your book now and she'll add a "slipcase product" to the order, so you still get the slipcase when they are produced. Her email address is order@cemeterydance.com -- although if you reply to your original order confirmation email, that always makes it a lot easier for her to track down the correct order for you. :) Sorry about the wait on these!

Brian

DanHocker
09-19-2018, 06:56 AM

Ultimately, I keep plugging along on production for THE STAND and PET SEMATARY, no matter what else is happening. :) I cannot speak of any possible publication dates or specific plans at the moment, though.

The NIGHT SHIFT portfolio is a good question. For the previous titles, we've timed the portfolios to ship "second" (after the books) so collectors could receive their books and request matching numbers for the portfolio. If the signature sheet signing is completed fast enough for this portfolio, perhaps there is an opportunity here to go with the reverse order? Ship the portfolios first and people can request matching numbers for their NIGHT SHIFT book based on their portfolio number? (Of course, this matters not to those who already requested a specific matching number on both items! It only affects collectors who don't have a specific number yet.)

I can talk to everyone at the office about that idea tomorrow. :)

Brian

I'm not really sure this is a thing we should do. The numbers for these get confusing enough as it is, and we give number matching precedence to the book people and a lot of people order portfolios and gift editions but still request numbers. That said I don't see why we couldn't close the gap so to speak and in stead of 2 to 3 months of wait time maybe 2 to 3 weeks.

DanHocker
09-19-2018, 06:58 AM

I think Dan is still watching for the last batch of books to arrive from the UK. Due to the risk of damages and lost shipments coming across the pond, he doesn't ship any orders until we have all of the books, just in case something goes wrong along the way. Normally, the rest of the books would have been here by now, but Pete was looking at shipping the second batch via a different carrier, but that didn't pan out and the books went out the door in the usual blue bags, I believe. I can't imagine it'll be too much longer, though!

Brian

I think we still have a ways to go on the books. They're trickling in, but it takes awhile and they are big books so there's only like 2 in a box. So I suspect it'll be another week or two yet before they ship.

DanHocker
09-19-2018, 06:59 AM
How about Misery from Suntup?

We just finished shipping The Listener limited edition. Misery should be shipping today, it shouldn't take too long.

allasorte
09-19-2018, 01:38 PM

Brian

Thank you Brian!

Brian James Freeman
09-20-2018, 12:41 PM
Just wanted to say real quick that I'm really pleased with how this one turned out:

https://www.cemeterydance.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/blattyscriptLIMITEDedition01.jpg
https://www.cemeterydance.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/blattyscriptLETTEREDedition01.jpg
https://www.cemeterydance.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/blattyscriptLETTEREDedition02.jpg

Brian

Ari_Racing
09-20-2018, 12:42 PM
That looks AWESOME!!

Father Cody
09-20-2018, 12:42 PM
I didn’t realize One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest was in that! Are they sold out?

Brian James Freeman
09-20-2018, 12:46 PM
I didn’t realize One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest was in that! Are they sold out?

Due to cancellations, both editions are available:

https://www.cemeterydance.com/blatty-lost-screenplays.html

Dan is preparing to pack and ship soon. It'll take a while to ship them all because there are some extra steps with the multiple volumes and how we match LRB numbers/letters, etc, and all that fun stuff!

Brian

Ricky
09-20-2018, 02:50 PM
I got excited thinking it was Strange Weather.

https://a248.e.akamai.net/ib.huluim.com/video/50054622?size=476x268&region=us

Hunchback Jack
09-20-2018, 03:25 PM
That lettered edition looks amazing.

HBJ

dnemec
09-20-2018, 04:34 PM
Apparently, I have this on preorder and forgot until the other day. (Nope, no problem here!) I'm very glad - it looks great!!!

Brian James Freeman
09-20-2018, 05:46 PM
I got excited thinking it was Strange Weather.

https://a248.e.akamai.net/ib.huluim.com/video/50054622?size=476x268&region=us

Last piece of artwork is finally on the way for that one, so we're making progress!

Brian

Anubis2347
09-20-2018, 06:06 PM
For sale:

Cemetery Dance Signed Limited 3 book Set

The Passage Trilogy by Justin Cronin

The passage and The Twelve are in hand.
City of Mirrors is paid for and I'll transfer ownership to whoever the buyer is.

This sale is for a 3 book matching set (#352).
Books are in Fine condition.

PM me with offers.

Father Cody
09-20-2018, 06:08 PM
For sale:

City of Mirrors is paid for and I'll transfer ownership to whoever the buyer is.

PM me with offers.

PM’d you. Thanks.

Br!an
09-21-2018, 08:25 AM

Dan is preparing to pack and ship soon. It'll take a while to ship them all because there are some extra steps with the multiple volumes and how we match LRB numbers/letters, etc, and all that fun stuff!

Brian

This is my oldest CD/LR order. Nine days shy of 5 years

It looks fantastic!

WeDealInLead
09-21-2018, 09:21 AM
Can someone please post the newsletter re: new additions to Night Shift? Thanks.

Brian James Freeman
09-21-2018, 09:22 AM
Can someone please post the newsletter re: new additions to Night Shift? Thanks.

As you know, our schedule for the Stephen King special editions this year was completely thrown into chaos when one of our two big printers that can handle these “big” projects closed without warning back in June while they were working on SLEEPING BEAUTIES. Our other big printer was busy with their summer schedule of projects we had already started, but they’ve since cleared the press time needed for something on the magnitude of these Stephen King books and as of this week they’ve started work on SLEEPING BEAUTIES.

** WHAT THIS MEANS FOR NIGHT SHIFT:

As soon as the printer is done with SLEEPING BEAUTIES later this year, we’ll be sending them NIGHT SHIFT. We’ll have a better idea of their schedule for printing and binding the book once we reach that point, and we will send you additional updates to keep you in the loop.

** IMPORTANT BOOK CONTENT UPDATE:

Since we had some unplanned additional production time, we decided to revisit an idea we had for the Table of Contents that wasn’t possible when NIGHT SHIFT was first announced.

Even though ALL THREE editions are completely sold out, and a lot of publishers would have called it a day, we’re trying very hard to make these special editions in the Doubleday Years set truly special for our collectors, which is why we’re very pleased to announce today that Stephen King has given us permission to include TWO BONUS STORIES that have never appeared in any edition of NIGHT SHIFT anywhere in the world: “The Glass Floor” and “Weeds.”

Our designer will be adding this new “Bonus Section” to the book this week and we’re thrilled to be including these terrific tales in our special edition of NIGHT SHIFT.

Thank you, as always, for your continuing support and patience!

https://www.cemeterydance.com/production-updates.html

racerx45
09-21-2018, 09:25 AM

Brian

It looks fantastic!

I feel better about my CD/LR order. It’s 4 years, 9 months and 25 days old… Hopefully they’ll start on the tray case soon.

WeDealInLead
09-21-2018, 09:50 AM
Noice. Thanks.

DanHocker
09-21-2018, 11:06 AM

Brian

It looks fantastic!

I feel better about my CD/LR order. It’s 4 years, 9 months and 25 days old… Hopefully they’ll start on the tray case soon.

Which title are you referring to?

racerx45
09-21-2018, 11:15 AM

Brian

It looks fantastic!

The Damnation Game.

The production update page doesn’t have it listed as the tray case being started yet. I know Brian was looking into if that was correct or an error. It’s not a huge deal but it is nice to have an idea of where things are at in production.

DanHocker
09-21-2018, 12:27 PM

Brian

It looks fantastic!

The Damnation Game.

The production update page doesn’t have it listed as the tray case being started yet. I know Brian was looking into if that was correct or an error. It’s not a huge deal but it is nice to have an idea of where things are at in production.

Ohh, I dunno why I thought you where referring to a LRB title. I'm not really sure where Damnation Game falls in our traycase production line at the moment. I know he's finally back to working on The Twelve and I just received cases for 3 Signature Series titles and just have to work them into the shipping schedule.

Brian James Freeman
09-21-2018, 12:35 PM
The Damnation Game.

Yeah, I keep forgetting it to add it, hopefully when I remove the ones Dan is shipping next! The Twelve, Screamplays, and The Damnation Game are his next three... assuming he does the ones he said he will next! Sometimes a totally different project just shows up. And it IS nice to have that one done, but we always wonder why he switched gears from the one he said he was working on. It's a bit of a mystery. We let Mindy handle everything with him because she seems to have the best luck keeping him moving along!

Brian

Anubis2347
09-27-2018, 08:35 AM
Any update on Joe Hills Strange Weather S/L?

Brian861
09-27-2018, 08:45 AM

Will be interesting to see if Horns beats this one to the finish line.

DanHocker
09-27-2018, 09:14 AM

Brian had posted somewhere about the artwork (which is what we're waiting on) but I can't find where that post was.

Brian James Freeman
09-27-2018, 10:39 AM

https://www.cemeterydance.com/production-updates.html

Strange Weather by Joe Hill:
The final piece of artwork is on the way! The book is with our designer and we'll have a more complete production update later this year.

Brian

Anubis2347
09-27-2018, 10:55 AM
Awesome, thank you.

Beverly Marsh
10-01-2018, 11:28 AM
Gwendy's looks amazing! Great job LRB and excited it will be in our little paws soon :) Still love the coin as limitation.

amd013
10-01-2018, 11:54 AM
Gwendy's looks amazing! Great job LRB and excited it will be in our little paws soon :) Still love the coin as limitation.

Yep, exciting news! Can't wait!

Brian James Freeman
10-01-2018, 12:28 PM

Thank you! Here's the photo I didn't have a chance to post here yet:

http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Gwendy_BOTH_CASES_photo01.jpg

St. Troy
10-01-2018, 12:30 PM
Nice work.

dnemec
10-01-2018, 02:16 PM
It looks soooo pretty! Hurry it up, Brian!!! :P

Roseannebarr
10-01-2018, 07:56 PM

Thank you! Here's the photo I didn't have a chance to post here yet:

http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Gwendy_BOTH_CASES_photo01.jpg

Oooh. Oooh. I didn’t think we saw the coins yet! Is that king on both?

stroppygoblin
10-02-2018, 12:30 AM

Looks Like King on one side and Chizmar on the other to me.

DanHocker
10-02-2018, 06:39 AM

Correct

racerx45
10-02-2018, 07:12 AM

Correct

So when you flip the coin; who is tails?

Randall Flagg
10-02-2018, 08:32 AM
Perhaps the King coin is for the lettered, and the Chizmar coin is for the Limited.

Hunchback Jack
10-02-2018, 09:11 AM

Correct

The heads are on the coin. The tale is in the book.

HBJ

racerx45
10-02-2018, 09:25 AM
Perhaps the King coin is for the lettered, and the Chizmar coin is for the Limited.

Could be, but I would think it would be the other way around. No offence to Richard but I think Stephen gets more coin. So 52 Richard coins vs. 350 Stephen coins. :rolleyes2:

racerx45
10-02-2018, 09:26 AM

Correct

The heads are on the coin. The tale is in the book.

HBJ

Good point

DanHocker
10-02-2018, 11:21 AM
SK is on one side and Richard is on the other. The coins are engraved with the Letter / Number of the associated books. The books themselves are also hand lettered / numbered.

Brian James Freeman
10-02-2018, 11:46 AM
SK is on one side and Richard is on the other. The coins are engraved with the Letter / Number of the associated books. The books themselves are also hand lettered / numbered.

I think the SK side looks better, but that's because the only photo RC would let me use is one where he's (of course) wearing his baseball hat, ha... I'll try to get good shots of both sides to post soon. :)

Brian

DanHocker
10-02-2018, 11:47 AM

I think the SK side looks better, but that's because the only photo RC would let me use is one where he's (of course) wearing his baseball hat, ha... I'll try to get good shots of both sides to post soon. :)

Brian

Agreed.

Brian James Freeman
10-02-2018, 11:48 AM

This idea, of course, has made me quite the popular person in the warehouse since they get to go through the multiple boxes of coins to find the correct coin for each book! :panic:

Brian

DanHocker
10-02-2018, 12:52 PM

This idea, of course, has made me quite the popular person in the warehouse since they get to go through the multiple boxes of coins to find the correct coin for each book! :panic:

Brian

Yea it's gonna be a bit of a nightmare. Probably gonna have to sort the coins out by the 10s or so to be able to find anything.

dnemec
10-02-2018, 05:32 PM
Hey Brian, just so you know, I placed an order today and while it went through (I can see it on my orders page), I never got the confirmation email. I just wanted to mention it since that is totally unusual!

Brian James Freeman
10-02-2018, 05:44 PM
Hey Brian, just so you know, I placed an order today and while it went through (I can see it on my orders page), I never got the confirmation email. I just wanted to mention it since that is totally unusual!

D'oh. I've heard from a few people that had this problem in the last month or so, and I've started a ticket with our host and software company. My gut is telling me that whatever they did to fix a different email problem in August might have created a new problem. Thank you for the heads-up!

Earl of Popkin
10-02-2018, 06:00 PM

D'oh. I've heard from a few people that had this problem in the last month or so, and I've started a ticket with our host and software company. My gut is telling me that whatever they did to fix a different email problem in August might have created a new problem. Thank you for the heads-up!

FWIW I’ve bought two separate items from you in the last month. I received a confirmation email but then got a shipping confirmation email 2 or 3 days after I’d already received the item on the first. The 2nd item did not have a confirmation email.
Both arrived timely thx.

Brian James Freeman
10-02-2018, 06:20 PM
FWIW I’ve bought two separate items from you in the last month. I received a confirmation email but then got a shipping confirmation email 2 or 3 days after I’d already received the item on the first. The 2nd item did not have a confirmation email.
Both arrived timely thx.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Brian

dnemec
10-02-2018, 06:57 PM

Interesting. My last 2 purchases (which were fairly recent) I did receive an email, just not today. I figured you'd want to know! I was just worried my purchase didn't go through! :)

DanHocker
10-03-2018, 06:02 AM

Both arrived timely thx.

Shipping confirmation are sent "semi-manually". Sometimes we forget to send them or import them to be sent, which leads to this happening.

Anubis2347
10-07-2018, 07:38 PM
For sale:

Final price drop as I'd really prefer to sell to someone here rather than ebay.

This makes it less than $100 per book.

$280 PP Gift for all 3 books (matching # Set)

dnemec
10-11-2018, 07:51 AM
I received my copy of William Peter Blatty's Lost Screenplays, and I am just blown away. It is a gorgeous production. I can't wait to buy my new bookcases so I can create a Blatty shelf! Excellent work, Brian!

Brian James Freeman
10-11-2018, 08:00 AM
I received my copy of William Peter Blatty's Lost Screenplays, and I am just blown away. It is a gorgeous production. I can't wait to buy my new bookcases so I can create a Blatty shelf! Excellent work, Brian!

Thank you! My photographs really don't do the books justice, so I'm glad they're finally getting out into the hands of collectors! :)

Brian

webstar1000
10-11-2018, 08:18 AM
Brian cannot wait to see Gwendys!!! What’s your overall opinion If you have seen a finished product of course:)?

Brian James Freeman
10-11-2018, 08:33 AM
Brian cannot wait to see Gwendys!!! What’s your overall opinion If you have seen a finished product of course:)?

I'm very happy with how they turned out! The warehouse is currently a no-go zone for me, though, because the Gwendy coins have been a pain in the butt for them. :unsure: I'll post some more photos soon!

And Dan will be able to confirm when everything will be assembled and ready to ship, I don't want to guess since he has a busy schedule to juggle back there.

Best,
Brian

lotuz
10-11-2018, 08:44 AM

Awesome!! I got a copy as well (a transfer from a member here, actually), but I haven't received a shipping notice yet. Hopefully soon!! Can't wait to see it in person.

DanHocker
10-11-2018, 09:27 AM

Awesome!! I got a copy as well (a transfer from a member here, actually), but I haven't received a shipping notice yet. Hopefully soon!! Can't wait to see it in person.

Hmm that's odd. Want me to check on it? I think we packed the last of the limiteds on Monday and the last of the lettereds yesterday. Shoot me your order number or account info.

DanHocker
10-11-2018, 09:57 AM

I'm very happy with how they turned out! The warehouse is currently a no-go zone for me, though, because the Gwendy coins have been a pain in the butt for them. :unsure: I'll post some more photos soon!

And Dan will be able to confirm when everything will be assembled and ready to ship, I don't want to guess since he has a busy schedule to juggle back there.

Best,
Brian

The coins are kinda tedious to deal with.

https://www.cemeterydance.com/images/gwendycoins1.jpg
https://www.cemeterydance.com/images/gwendycoins2.jpg

webstar1000
10-11-2018, 10:42 AM
THAT IS SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock:

darkseer
10-11-2018, 03:08 PM

Best,
Brian

The coins are kinda tedious to deal with.

https://www.cemeterydance.com/images/gwendycoins1.jpg
https://www.cemeterydance.com/images/gwendycoins2.jpg

Still blows me away to think the number will be on the coin, Nice and different :biggrin:

ruderabbit
10-11-2018, 06:03 PM
VERY EXCITED!!!!!!!!

Sorry, didn't mean to yell.

Very Excited !

T-Dogz_AK47
10-11-2018, 10:26 PM
Those coins do look truly awesome! :excited::clap:

herbertwest
10-16-2018, 04:17 AM
Any news about "This dark chest of wonders"?

DanHocker
10-16-2018, 07:54 AM

Brian can confirm for sure, but I think it's at the printer.

On a different note, we're just about done the prep work on Gwendy. Orders should start shipping tomorrow I think.

richardsrarebooks
10-16-2018, 08:12 AM
I didn't get an order confirmation number for the Lonely Road Books grab bag. I did see it listed on my account page on your web site.

DanHocker
10-16-2018, 08:16 AM
I didn't get an order confirmation number for the Lonely Road Books grab bag. I did see it listed on my account page on your web site.

We seem to be having some order confirmation issues lately. Has anyone who's ordered lately received a confirmation email? We're trying to figure out if no one is getting them or if it's just specific email services that aren't receiving them.

Brian James Freeman
10-16-2018, 08:16 AM

At the printer, bluelines approved, now they just have to do their thing... December looks likely to me!

Brian

Roseannebarr
10-16-2018, 10:28 AM

We seem to be having some order confirmation issues lately. Has anyone who's ordered lately received a confirmation email? We're trying to figure out if no one is getting them or if it's just specific email services that aren't receiving them.

Ordered a copy of HORNS from you and no email confirmation. :( last email I have was confirmation for the collectors club renewal 08/01/2018

Lurker
10-16-2018, 10:42 AM

I didn't get a confirmation either for an order I made Friday. It should have gone to aol email.

playdohman
10-16-2018, 10:54 AM

I did not get one for the LRB grab bag. My account is linked to a Hotmail address.

Brian James Freeman
10-16-2018, 10:58 AM
Thanks, I'm sending our host some order numbers for people who did not receive a confirmation email, so they can dig into the email server logs and look for errors, etc, etc. I'm hoping for an easy fix! :biggrin:

Brian

herbertwest
10-16-2018, 12:34 PM

At the printer, bluelines approved, now they just have to do their thing... December looks likely to me!

Brian

Thanks !

webstar1000
10-18-2018, 06:55 AM
My auction. Starts at .99 cents. Just trying to raise some $$.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F22 3194596517

Randall Flagg
10-18-2018, 03:20 PM
I'm terribly confused how someone has a S/L Gwendy's Button Box in their possession, and I haven't received a shipping notice for my S/L or Lettered.

cit74
10-18-2018, 03:23 PM
I'm terribly confused how someone has a S/L Gwendy's Button Box in their possession, and I haven't received a shipping notice for my S/L or Lettered.

I think I received a tracking number from Baltimore that should arrive tomorrow - I presumed it was Gwendy...

Ari_Racing
10-18-2018, 03:26 PM

Patience is a gift from the gods. ;)

I'm positive yours will show up within the next two or three days.

Father Cody
10-18-2018, 03:37 PM
Patience is a gift from the gods. ;)

Patience is overrated :biggrin:

Ari_Racing
10-18-2018, 04:35 PM
But it's good for your health! :D

By the way, I learnt the hard way to have patience about receiving books. Everything usually takes 20 more days to get to my place. :D

Merlin1958
10-18-2018, 05:38 PM
But it's good for your health! :D

By the way, I learnt the hard way to have patience about receiving books. Everything usually takes 20 more days to get to my place. :D

You know what? "Don't cry for me, Ari Racing". lol Move out of the sticks, Ari. lol I'm sure, Jerome will take you in!! lol lol

BTW, Ari how many sweepstakes did you win this month? lol

Ari_Racing
10-18-2018, 05:40 PM
Lol! But I love my place! :D It's a fair price I pay with joy (not everyday).

I can't remember the last contest I won, actually. :D I should check, but this year's ratio has been low for sure.

Merlin1958
10-18-2018, 05:42 PM

I can't remember the last contest I won, actually. :D I should check, but this year's ratio has been low for sure.

lol Hey, everybody gotta be somewhere!! lol Keep the faith!! :rock:

wizardsrainbow
10-18-2018, 07:53 PM

Who got their Gwendy's already?

becca69
10-18-2018, 08:19 PM

Who got their Gwendy's already?

Me ;)

And maybe it has to do with mine having a remarque or that I'm very close to MD.

herbertwest
10-19-2018, 12:45 AM

Suntup gift books for life? :biggrin:

somekindofstranger
10-19-2018, 01:47 AM
Heres a little question.... do the shipping labels on CD's packages quote the book price?

webstar1000
10-19-2018, 02:23 AM
Still not tracking for me. Can’t wait. This book looks like an absolute beauty!

becca69
10-19-2018, 05:08 AM
Heres a little question.... do the shipping labels on CD's packages quote the book price?

No but there is an invoice with price inside. You gonna be in trouble? :beat:

somekindofstranger
10-19-2018, 05:16 AM

Lol. perhaps! I'll get my wife a stiff drink ready!!

It was more that I live in a very quiet small street and the postman and parcel people often leave parcels in the porch (my regular postlady knows 99% of my parcels are books and often leaves them rather than have me go to the delivery office to pick them up if no one is in. Just didnt want to risk an expensive S/L like this!

becca69
10-19-2018, 05:46 AM

It was more that I live in a very quiet small street and the postman and parcel people often leave parcels in the porch (my regular postlady knows 99% of my parcels are books and often leaves them rather than have me go to the delivery office to pick them up if no one is in. Just didnt want to risk an expensive S/L like this!

Haha. Gotcha. Well it's a very large box but not marked with price. So either way, it looks impressive. I would see if maybe a neighbor is around or call the postoffice to see if they can leave it inside a storm door/screened porch or maybe in the back of the house?

firemonkey66
10-19-2018, 07:39 AM
Any idea when the PS Tommyknockers is going to ship?

DanHocker
10-19-2018, 07:52 AM
Hey Guys,

These are really really slow going. It takes a lot of time with all the matching number and hunting for the appropriate coin and what not. We've shipped all the limited remarques and we're working out way through the limiteds. But I would guess we've only actually shipped maybe 100 at most. We'll ship any order that has a lettered on it or a lettered remarque once we're done with the limited. I suspect a lot of people should have gotten shipping notices though or will as I've already printed all of the labels for the limiteds so we could better sort and organize the orders to make it easier to find the coins.

DanHocker
10-19-2018, 07:53 AM
Any idea when the PS Tommyknockers is going to ship?

I think they're all here now, hard to tell since we haven't had a chance to open the boxes yet. It should be the next thing on the list after we're done Gwendy. I'd have liked to have gotten to it sooner, but the timing just didn't work out right.

DanHocker
10-19-2018, 07:57 AM

If you're outside the US the labels will list a value on them (customs information and all that), but they do say "books" as the description. They're in plastic bubble bags and in really big boxes, they'd probably have to get completely submerged in water for them to get weather damaged.

jsmcmullen92
10-19-2018, 06:31 PM
Should I be worried if I never got a shipping notice for GBB?

somekindofstranger
10-20-2018, 04:31 AM

I haven't yet either

ICry4Oy
10-20-2018, 09:01 AM

I haven't yet either

Still waiting on mine...

richardsrarebooks
10-20-2018, 09:25 AM
me too.

daveblog
10-20-2018, 10:21 AM
Hi

Haven’t posted in a while but my copy just arrived in NJ #306. It is a big box and it is quite the package. Really really impressive. The medal/token is much larger than I imagined.

Brian James Freeman
10-20-2018, 04:06 PM

Dan posted somewhere, I can't find it now, that this one is slow going because of inspecting everything, numbering, matching up the coin to the book number, etc, etc. He can give an exact update on where shipping stands but I'm fairly sure it will continue deep into next week!

Brian

Brian James Freeman
10-20-2018, 04:06 PM
Haven’t posted in a while but my copy just arrived in NJ #306. It is a big box and it is quite the package. Really really impressive. The medal/token is much larger than I imagined.

Thank you!

jsmcmullen92
10-20-2018, 06:24 PM
Thanks Brian

Hey Dan if you are looking at it would you mind looking at The Tommyknockers as well.

Dan posted somewhere, I can't find it now, that this one is slow going because of inspecting everything, numbering, matching up the coin to the book number, etc, etc. He can give an exact update on where shipping stands but I'm fairly sure it will continue deep into next week!

Brian

Beverly Marsh
10-21-2018, 04:36 AM
I was getting a little worried too about no shipping notice but no worries now! Thanks for the responses fellas and I would imagine it's a painstaking process. All I can say is that I'm glad it's Dan and not me. ;) Can't wait!

DanHocker
10-21-2018, 08:29 AM
I also noticed that the notices didn't import. I imported them on Friday, but Mindy wasn't in to send them, so there will probably be a mass shipping notice send on Monday.

DanHocker
10-21-2018, 08:30 AM
Thanks Brian

Hey Dan if you are looking at it would you mind looking at The Tommyknockers as well.

Brian

I'm not sure what you're asking? We haven't started shipping Tommy Knockers yet. We'll start on those once we're done shipping Gwendy, so we're probably looking at at least another week yet.

jsmcmullen92
10-21-2018, 08:51 AM
Sorry poor wording on my part. That's exactly what I was asking, just where in the shipping lineup they were.

Thanks Brian

Brian

I'm not sure what you're asking? We haven't started shipping Tommy Knockers yet. We'll start on those once we're done shipping Gwendy, so we're probably looking at at least another week yet.

Hunchback Jack
10-22-2018, 10:01 AM

You can get the USPS to hold your mail for pickup for a few days if you're worried. I've done that when I'm going to be out of town when a book arrives.

The USPS website as a form you can fill out. It's really easy.

HBJ

ICry4Oy
10-22-2018, 10:03 AM
I also noticed that the notices didn't import. I imported them on Friday, but Mindy wasn't in to send them, so there will probably be a mass shipping notice send on Monday.

…..nothing yet...

DanHocker
10-22-2018, 11:16 AM

…..nothing yet...

Notices are usually sent at the end of the day. That said I wouldn't worry, we've got a long ways to go yet, and I haven't even touched the orders that have lettered editions on them. Shipping is almost certainly going to drag into next week.

Beverly Marsh
10-22-2018, 01:18 PM
Yay! Received the shipping notice today and when I got home there it was on the doorstep. What a beautiful production! My expectations were high because they always are with CD and, as usual, it exceeded them. I love the coin! I had to put it on top of my signed shelf because it's so tall.
Thanks everyone for another great job!

richardsrarebooks
10-22-2018, 01:28 PM
Got my shipping (UPS) notice but no book today. Hope this week!

George at C-Springs
10-22-2018, 02:13 PM
I've run out of display space and that won't change until the upstairs remodel is finished, at which point I can take on the downstairs where the bookcases are. In the meantime, GBB #186 will stay securely in it's unopened box ... on top of the lettered Misery still in it's unopened box .... next to the EOTD Portfolio still in it's unopened box ... etc.

shaq
10-22-2018, 02:18 PM
Left London yesterday morning, in transit to destination.

Wasn’t expecting it to be so close.

Bonus

amd013
10-22-2018, 02:41 PM
Yay! Received the shipping notice today and when I got home there it was on the doorstep. What a beautiful production! My expectations were high because they always are with CD and, as usual, it exceeded them. I love the coin! I had to put it on top of my signed shelf because it's so tall.

Just how tall is it?

Anyone know how tall the lettered is?

Randall Flagg
10-22-2018, 04:34 PM

Just how tall is it?

The lettered is (at 900 Megahertz)~ .333 meters tall.

ICry4Oy
10-22-2018, 05:07 PM

…..nothing yet...

Notices are usually sent at the end of the day. That said I wouldn't worry, we've got a long ways to go yet, and I haven't even touched the orders that have lettered editions on them. Shipping is almost certainly going to drag into next week.

Got the pre-shipment/label created notice!

DanHocker
10-23-2018, 08:06 AM

Just how tall is it?

They're roughly the same dimensions, the lettered being maybe twice as thick. They're roughly 16 inches tall as well.

The Library Policeman
10-23-2018, 09:28 AM
Dan have all of the Gwendy’s gone out the door yet? Still no shipping notice for me.

DanHocker
10-23-2018, 09:36 AM
Dan have all of the Gwendy’s gone out the door yet? Still no shipping notice for me.

Not even close. If you scroll a couple of posts back I say that shipping is almost certainly going to drag into next week. I haven't even touched any order that has a lettered edition on it yet. For anything that's just a limited edition on a order by itself I'd say 98% of those labels have been printed, so notices should have been sent for them, but most of them haven't actually been packed yet. If I had to hazard a guess, we're only maybe 30% through shipping the limited editions. For reference, here's what hasn't been touched yet.

PC copies
Retailer copies
Any order that has a lettered edition on it
The handful of extra copies we sold last week

If anyone's order falls into one of those then it'll probably be a little while before you get a shipping notice. If you don't think your order falls into one of those categories, and you haven't gotten a notice, feel free to email me and I can look into it.

The Library Policeman
10-23-2018, 10:05 AM
Thanks Dan. Mine is just an order for the Ltd Edition only, so hopefully notification still to come.

Thanks again for your help.

shaq
10-24-2018, 01:13 AM
Mine is due for delivery today and no-one is home. Hope the neighbours are in.

May need to work from home this afternoon.

Just in case.

shaq
10-24-2018, 05:59 AM
Hi.

I received mine just now. Its nice. At the risk of sounding a bit negative, I would have expected a wow after waiting so long, but in fairness to cd, i am feeling a little jadded with the whole collecting thing.

The book looks great but oversized traycase is just not my thing. I have space, but that area is taken by the stand, salems lot, it. You understand my drift.

Although, i would eat my words if it had a twin in elevation signed limited. Both castle rock short stories. Now that would be fab and actually feel complete.

My number is 92.

And finally, the first two pages have a small crease where the pages folded at some point. Only a centimetre in the corner. Is that me being picky? The two before the signature page.

Very lucky in that the packaging had a great big hole in it though and come through the journey intact.

Sorry if its not all fireworks and popping champers here.

Brian James Freeman
10-24-2018, 07:00 AM
The book looks great but oversized traycase is just not my thing. I have space, but that area is taken by the stand, salems lot, it. You understand my drift.

Yeah, the traycase size was determined by trial and error at the best way to safely house the coin and the book, but I totally get where you're coming from. I don't actually like HUGE traycases. CD has published a few SK Lettered Editions that I just kind of sigh at when I look at the shelf space they take up. BUT other people really love them being huge like that and those cases certainly stand out on the shelf! So I can 100% see where everyone is coming from on that topic!

Although, i would eat my words if it had a twin in elevation signed limited. Both castle rock short stories. Now that would be fab and actually feel complete.

We've asked about that, but it sounds like SK is pretty serious now about cutting back on signing sheets, which I also totally understand. At his age, I'd rather he use those hours to write more books or just hang out with his friends and family. He's more than earned it! ;)

I don't think I'm speaking out of turn by saying I know personally that there have been a few projects these past few years where SK gave in and agreed to sign because the publisher just wore him down with begging and pleading, but we'll never do the hard push like that with Steve or any author. We find it to be disrespectful.

And finally, the first two pages have a small crease where the pages folded at some point. Only a centimetre in the corner. Is that me being picky? The two before the signature page.

Please email Mindy about a replacement copy of the book for sure: order@cemeterydance.com is the easiest address to use. Pages can get folded during the post-printing but pre-binding process where they're gathered into 8 or 16 page signatures and sewn together, so a folded page is definitely something that would warrant getting a replacement book!

Sorry if its not all fireworks and popping champers here.

I would definitely encourage you to NOT apologize for your opinion. Every collector is different, and all of us have favorites and "not favorites." I know there have been projects where we didn't hit a home run like we were trying for, but we always try to learn from the feedback we receive. Sometimes it's a matter of "agree to disagree" but a lot of the time collectors give us ideas to work with on future projects to make them happier with what they receive. (And sometimes there is feedback on something that I would LOVE to change in the future but for reasons that cannot be posted that change isn't going to happen, but I still pass it along because it can't hurt!)

Thanks again for the feedback!

Brian

shaq
10-24-2018, 07:39 AM
Thanks Brian,

Appreciate your response.

I will contact Mindy and send some pics and see where it takes uus.

Appreciate your openness and honesty.

Thanks Dave

Joe315
10-24-2018, 08:36 AM
Thanks Brian,

Thanks Dave

Similar thing happened with a sub press book. Signature page was creased right down the middle. They replaced it right away.

Brian James Freeman
10-24-2018, 08:42 AM
Thanks Brian,

Thanks Dave

Similar thing happened with a sub press book. Signature page was creased right down the middle. They replaced it right away.

Yep, this sort of thing sneaks through even when you try to check everything, but that's why (blank) PCs exist! :)

Brian

amd013
10-24-2018, 09:03 AM

Just how tall is it?

They're roughly the same dimensions, the lettered being maybe twice as thick. They're roughly 16 inches tall as well.

Well bummer. Now I need to totally come up with a new display strategy. That won't fit on the shelf I had intended, and wanted to keep Lettered's together.

shaq
10-24-2018, 11:35 AM
Replied to your pm Brian,

Just wanted to let you know that I showed the book to my long suffering partner and she really likes the case, saying it presents the book & coin really well.

She is far removed from collecting than you can be, so really encouraging to hear her say this, totally getting it.

Dave.

Brian James Freeman
10-24-2018, 12:27 PM

Just wanted to let you know that I showed the book to my long suffering partner and she really likes the case, saying it presents the book & coin really well.

She is far removed from collecting than you can be, so really encouraging to hear her say this, totally getting it.

Dave.

Thanks! I believe Mindy has replied to you, but we're still discussing the other question you had, so I'm not sure if she only replied about the book or what. Let me know, though, if you have any questions at all!

Thanks again for bringing the problem to our attention. We have had collectors post something online YEARS after a book shipped to them and when asked if they contacted us, they say they didn't... which seems silly to me! So to everyone out there, if the book arrives damaged or we missed something when inspecting the book OR you're just not happy with how the book turned out, PLEASE definitely get in touch! :)

Brian

Joe315
10-24-2018, 02:37 PM

Dave.

Thanks! I believe Mindy has replied to you, but we're still discussing the other question you had, so I'm not sure if she only replied about the book or what. Let me know, though, if you have any questions at all!

Thanks again for bringing the problem to our attention. We have had collectors post something online YEARS after a book shipped to them and when asked if they contacted us, they say they didn't... which seems silly to me! So to everyone out there, if the book arrives damaged or we missed something when inspecting the book OR you're just not happy with how the book turned out, PLEASE definitely get in touch! :)

Brian

On a related note, how long do you generally hold on to PC copies before marking them PC and using them as grab bag items or whatever?

Brian James Freeman
10-24-2018, 07:22 PM
On a related note, how long do you generally hold on to PC copies before marking them PC and using them as grab bag items or whatever?

The author, agent, artist, and staff copies get marked as PC and distributed to the appropriate parties right away, of course. That's the majority of extras beyond the stated run.

For the remaining copies after those, it can be a while until we're certain every shipment has been delivered and enough time has passed for collectors to inspect their books. And even then we tend to wait because you never know if you might hear from someone who didn't get a chance to open the package for a while for whatever reason, etc.

Eventually, the rest are officially PCed and go into Richard's personal storage section of the warehouse where we keep his extras of our books.

Brian

DanHocker
10-25-2018, 01:02 PM
Just a quick Gwendy shipping update. All of the single copy limited edition orders and the orders for retailers are prepped. I'm not sure if my warehouse helper will get them all packed today, but if not the remaining copies will leave on Monday. I'm intending to start all the prep work for the orders that have lettered editions on them tomorrow. Those will ship faster, since there's less of them, so I'd say the last of the Gwendy orders will be out the door come Tuesday or Wednesday.

As a side note, if anyone here happened to be someone who was getting a PC copy, your book will probably be held up a bit. We didn't think far enough ahead with the coins, so all of the extra coins were blank (in case someones got lost or we were missing a number). We should have had some of them marked as PC when they where manufactured. So currently a large portion of the extra coins are with an engraver getting marked as "PC". I was hoping they'd be done with some of them by tomorrow, but it's a small local engraving shop and this was a fairly large job I dropped on their plate, so it could take a bit.

richardsrarebooks
10-25-2018, 02:45 PM
Can you tell me the time it takes when a label (for UPS) is created and the book actually arrives at UPS? I have a shipping notice sent on Monday the 22nd and using the (UPS) tracking number, says they (UPS) are still waiting for the book to arrive at their company. Thanks for your help. Just frustrating.

DanHocker
10-25-2018, 03:12 PM
Can you tell me the time it takes when a label (for UPS) is created and the book actually arrives at UPS? I have a shipping notice sent on Monday the 22nd and using the (UPS) tracking number, says they (UPS) are still waiting for the book to arrive at their company. Thanks for your help. Just frustrating.

I'm not sure I've actually answered this question here, specifically for Gwendy. Shipping notices are sent when a shipping label is created, not when a package actually ships. In the case of Gwendy 90% of the shipping labels where printed all at the start, because we needed to organize the orders in a way that made it easier to match the coins to the books. In this case it means that all of the shipping notices for Gwendy were sent earlier this week, even though we're still shipping the books.

Cook
10-25-2018, 08:18 PM
retracted, wrong thread, nothing to see here.:cowboy:

Br!an
10-26-2018, 04:29 AM
PS has three copies of LRB William Peter Blatty’s Lost Screenplay Collection.

www.pspublishing.co.uk/william-peter-blattys-lost-screenplay-collection-slipcased-hardcover-by-william-peter-blatty- (https://www.pspublishing.co.uk/william-peter-blattys-lost-screenplay-collection-slipcased-hardcover-by-william-peter-blatty-4710-p.asp?)

RichardX
10-26-2018, 06:06 AM
I received my Gwendy's this morning. The box is huge. I thought my wife had ordered a TV. Didn't realize it was so oversized. I couldn't figure out how to open the slipcase though. I tugged on it a bit but nothing happened. Didn't want to inadvertently tear it to pieces after such a long wait. How does it open?

DanHocker
10-26-2018, 06:32 AM
I received my Gwendy's this morning. The box is huge. I thought my wife had ordered a TV. Didn't realize it was so oversized. I couldn't figure out how to open the slipcase though. I tugged on it a bit but nothing happened. Didn't want to inadvertently tear it to pieces after such a long wait. How does it open?

The flap on the right side is just magnetic. It should open like a book.

Bev Vincent
10-26-2018, 07:15 AM

Push the black button.

Randall Flagg
10-26-2018, 08:05 AM
https://i0.wp.com/theNourishingCook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/help-button.jpg

bdwyer19
10-26-2018, 05:40 PM
My copy of Gwendy’s arrived today. It’s a beautiful production. But... how is this supposed to be displayed?? It’s way too tall to fit on a shelf. I lay it horizontally, and I lose a ton of space for other books!

Roseannebarr
10-26-2018, 11:48 PM
My copy of Gwendy’s arrived today. It’s a beautiful production. But... how is this supposed to be displayed?? It’s way too tall to fit on a shelf. I lay it horizontally, and I lose a ton of space for other books!

Brian,

Would you consider making a second tray case for Gwendy's without the coin holder for display purposes? A shorter version of the traycase. I would put the coin on display in front of my tray case. I LOVE THE COIN. I would hold onto the other tray case for resale AFTER I DIE.

It is now the 2nd tallest book display case I own. It is only smaller than MY PREtty pony signed limited and the gift edition of my pretty pony.

I would be willing to purchase a second case.

Thanks for considering!

Thank You! Glen

peripheral
10-26-2018, 11:54 PM
Is Gwendys bigger than the Secretary S/L’s?

Roseannebarr
10-27-2018, 12:04 AM
Is Gwendys bigger than the Secretary S/L’s?

Oooh yeah!!! Bigger than my pretty pony too! I had to move a shelf down 2 notches

Randall Flagg
10-27-2018, 11:04 AM
Can someone measure the traycase and let me know how tall it is?

ke7285
10-27-2018, 12:54 PM
1.5” d x 9.75” w x 16” h numbered edition

ICry4Oy
10-29-2018, 09:54 AM
Just picked up my Gwendy's at the PO and in the words of John Holmes first wife, HOLY SHIT IT'S BIG!

dnemec
10-29-2018, 11:43 AM
Quick and random question (and by the way, the link on LRB's website for Gwendy's BB isn't working at the moment): is the coin minted in silver?

BTW, that is some book! I'm certainly glad I chose to use my bday funds for new bookcases!

Randall Flagg
10-29-2018, 11:48 AM
I'd be incredibly shocked if the coin is minted in solid silver, but I am interested in the answer.

Brian James Freeman
10-29-2018, 12:13 PM
Quick and random question (and by the way, the link on LRB's website for Gwendy's BB isn't working at the moment): is the coin minted in silver?

Nickel! And I'm off to fix the link! :)

The Library Policeman
10-29-2018, 04:42 PM
Mine arrived today. Absolutely love it. The nicest S/L in a while.

amd013
10-31-2018, 08:08 AM
Just a quick Gwendy shipping update. All of the single copy limited edition orders and the orders for retailers are prepped. I'm not sure if my warehouse helper will get them all packed today, but if not the remaining copies will leave on Monday. I'm intending to start all the prep work for the orders that have lettered editions on them tomorrow. Those will ship faster, since there's less of them, so I'd say the last of the Gwendy orders will be out the door come Tuesday or Wednesday.

As a side note, if anyone here happened to be someone who was getting a PC copy, your book will probably be held up a bit. We didn't think far enough ahead with the coins, so all of the extra coins were blank (in case someones got lost or we were missing a number). We should have had some of them marked as PC when they where manufactured. So currently a large portion of the extra coins are with an engraver getting marked as "PC". I was hoping they'd be done with some of them by tomorrow, but it's a small local engraving shop and this was a fairly large job I dropped on their plate, so it could take a bit.

Hi Dan,

Any update on this? I haven't gotten a notice yet. I did have a Lettered so wasn't too worried until now.

Thanks,
Mike

DanHocker
10-31-2018, 08:26 AM

Hi Dan,

Any update on this? I haven't gotten a notice yet. I did have a Lettered so wasn't too worried until now.

Thanks,
Mike

Still working on the lettereds. Should probably be today or tomorrow I think. It's been a painfully slow process, doesn't help we ran out of packing peanuts yesterday as well. These books are chewing through our supply. I think we used 20+ bags just on the limiteds alone, and the lettereds are using like twice as many peanuts per box as the limiteds. Better safe than damaged in shipping though. Since I can't pack any orders until later today when more peanuts arrive I'm prepping the last of them now.

webstar1000
10-31-2018, 08:27 AM

Hi Dan,

Thanks,
Mike

Yeah I am still waiting too. CANNOT WAIT.

St. Troy
10-31-2018, 08:36 AM
...we ran out of packing peanuts yesterday as well. These books are chewing through our supply. I think we used 20+ bags just on the limiteds alone, and the lettereds are using like twice as many peanuts per box as the limiteds. Better safe than damaged in shipping though. Since I can't pack any orders until later today when more peanuts arrive I'm prepping the last of them now.

Again, I think of Folio Society - and again, I shake my head.

I am under no illusions that I could run something like Cemetery Dance or Suntup - but the one part of the job I know I could handle expertly is packing the damn book.

Brian James Freeman
10-31-2018, 09:12 AM
I am under no illusions that I could run something like Cemetery Dance or Suntup - but the one part of the job I know I could handle expertly is packing the damn book.

I was thinking we could either wrap them in a single sheet of single wall cardboard like Amazon OR toss them in a big box with no packaging materials at all... like Amazon...

:emot-roflolmao:

Brian

Roseannebarr
10-31-2018, 09:18 AM

I was thinking we could either wrap them in a single sheet of single wall cardboard like Amazon OR toss them in a big box with no packaging materials at all... like Amazon...

Brian

Amazon UK is worse!!! No Britain except for Simon should ever be allowed to ship a book to US. Is that steriotyping?

Brian861
10-31-2018, 09:24 AM
Amazon UK is worse!!! No Britain except for Simon should ever be allowed to ship a book to US. Is that steriotyping?

I hear PS does a pretty good job.

Tommy
10-31-2018, 09:56 AM
B&N just wrap cardboard around the book as tightly as they can. That's all. Might as well put a shipping label on the dust jacket.

amd013
10-31-2018, 11:10 AM

Hi Dan,

Thanks,
Mike

Still working on the lettereds. Should probably be today or tomorrow I think. It's been a painfully slow process, doesn't help we ran out of packing peanuts yesterday as well. These books are chewing through our supply. I think we used 20+ bags just on the limiteds alone, and the lettereds are using like twice as many peanuts per box as the limiteds. Better safe than damaged in shipping though. Since I can't pack any orders until later today when more peanuts arrive I'm prepping the last of them now.

Hi Dan, thanks, just got my notice about an hour ago.

I guess its better that the books are eating through the peanuts then the peanuts eating through the books.

Mike

shaq
10-31-2018, 12:02 PM
Peanuts are worth the wait.

My box looked as if it had been kicked from one end of the delivery van to another!!!

Booksaver!

T-Dogz_AK47
10-31-2018, 02:39 PM

Brian

That comment made me LOL! :lol: :thumbsup:

jsweet
10-31-2018, 05:47 PM
Dan or Brian -

Placed an order tonight and accidentally selected the wrong shipping - any way I can get it changed from UPS to FedEx? It is a cheaper option, but more importantly my UPS packages tend to look like they've been dragged, drop-kicked and otherwise abused before they show up and FedEx tends to arrive in much better shape. Thanks!

MLG
10-31-2018, 06:08 PM
B&N just wrap cardboard around the book as tightly as they can. That's all. Might as well put a shipping label on the dust jacket.

Don't give them ideas!

DanHocker
11-01-2018, 06:29 AM
Dan or Brian -

Placed an order tonight and accidentally selected the wrong shipping - any way I can get it changed from UPS to FedEx? It is a cheaper option, but more importantly my UPS packages tend to look like they've been dragged, drop-kicked and otherwise abused before they show up and FedEx tends to arrive in much better shape. Thanks!

Just email Mindy with your order information, she should be able to take care of it.

Brian James Freeman
11-01-2018, 06:57 AM
Dan or Brian -

Absolutely! The best way is to reply to the order confirmation and ask Mindy, that way she has all of your order info for easy reference when she jumps into the system to change it. Or you can email her directly at order@cemeterydance.com and please include the order number if you have it. Otherwise, she can just find it by your name. :) Thanks for asking!

Brian

jsweet
11-01-2018, 07:02 AM
Dan or Brian -

Absolutely! The best way is to reply to the order confirmation and ask Mindy, that way she has all of your order info for easy reference when she jumps into the system to change it. Or you can email her directly at order@cemeterydance.com and please include the order number if you have it. Otherwise, she can just find it by your name. :) Thanks for asking!

Brian

Great - thanks!

Earl of Popkin
11-02-2018, 08:59 AM
Hey Brian sorry if this is a noob Q, but I’ve never preordered a new release before; when is Elevation going to start shipping?

Also, any further eta on outsider slipcase? I think we’re closing in on 6 months since release date...thank you kind sir.

Brian James Freeman
11-02-2018, 10:10 AM
Hey Brian sorry if this is a noob Q, but I’ve never preordered a new release before; when is Elevation going to start shipping?

Also, any further eta on outsider slipcase? I think we’re closing in on 6 months since release date...thank you kind sir.

Elevation will be shipping soon... I believe S&S sent our 8 or 10 pallets or however many via some kind of mule driven system. Sorry about the wait!

THE OUTSIDER slipcase will be in the warehouse in about two weeks, and Dan is cracking the whip on the warehouse staff (just him and New Dan right now) to keep things moving!

Anyone want to see a photo or two of the first finished OUTSIDER slipcase they sent us for approval? :)

Brian

Roseannebarr
11-02-2018, 10:12 AM

Elevation will be shipping soon... I believe S&S sent our 8 or 10 pallets or however many via some kind of mule driven system. Sorry about the wait!

THE OUTSIDER slipcase will be in the warehouse in about two weeks, and Dan is cracking the whip on the warehouse staff (just him and New Dan right now) to keep things moving!

Anyone want to see a photo or two of the first finished OUTSIDER slipcase they sent us for approval? :)

Brian

Yes please!

Earl of Popkin
11-02-2018, 10:13 AM

Brian

Thx for the prompt update. No worries on the wait

Can we refer to New Dan as Dan 2.0 instead just to passive aggressively make Dan Prime feel like he isn’t doing enough?

And as far as the photo goes...do it. Sext us with your slip pics Brian

DanHocker
11-02-2018, 10:26 AM

Brian

Thx for the prompt update. No worries on the wait

Can we refer to New Dan as Dan 2.0 instead just to passive aggressively make Dan Prime feel like he isn’t doing enough?

And as far as the photo goes...do it. Sext us with your slip pics Brian

Considering the type of personality "New Dan" has, he'd probably prefer to be refereed to as the "Beta Model" or something like that. Be careful trying to make me think I'm not doing enough, I have control over which orders ship first :P

Brian James Freeman
11-02-2018, 10:26 AM
Dan will hate me for showing this to anyone, ha...

https://www.cemeterydance.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/X_CASES050side.jpg

We JUST got that final final approval to approve the fit and stamping one last time (better to find a problem now before 8 pallets are shipped!), and it'll take at least a week for the case maker to finish the run and then pack everything, and then the pallets will be crossing the country via freight...

So yep, I'm showing this off way too early AND begging folks not to bug Dan and Mindy yet about when these will ship because they will give me hell about it... ha! :)

Brian James Freeman
11-02-2018, 10:29 AM
Considering the type of personality "New Dan" has, he'd probably prefer to be refereed to as the "Beta Model" or something like that. Be careful trying to make me think I'm not doing enough, I have control over which orders ship first :P

:panic:

Also... Old Dan, Original Dan, Prime Dan... vs New Dan, Dan 2.0, Dan 2: The Danning... Hmmmm....

Brian James Freeman
11-02-2018, 10:33 AM
Re: that slipcase pic above... there is a hit of RED for the eyes, it's hard to show well in a photo, but it looks great in person.

Those two little spots might seem like a small thing, but adding them was actually an extra splurge Richard gave the greenlight to even though it meant a 4th stamping plate had to made, the red foil had to be added to the job, and actually stamping the eyes added an extra "hit" on the case that wasn't in the quote, etc, all of which add up fast... but geez, without the red eyes, it just isn't the same, you know??

Brian

Earl of Popkin
11-02-2018, 10:40 AM

Also... Old Dan, Original Dan, Prime Dan... vs New Dan, Dan 2.0, Dan 2: The Danning... Hmmmm....

Damn you Obi-Dan Kenobi for putting me into checkmate. I have no choice but to commend your efforts thus far and to offer my praises to your new padawan Dannakin Skywalker!

And the pic looks great Brian - well worth the wait. I shall now reactivate my mailchimp acct so I can bludgeon your squad with Shipping ETA inquires

Brian861
11-02-2018, 10:41 AM

I thought Dan maybe cloned himself so he could enjoy more Marvel movies and audiobooks :)

Dan, Brian said my Outsider case should have been delivered today. What gives, man! :confused:

Re: that slipcase pic above... there is a hit of RED for the eyes, it's hard to show well in a photo, but it looks great in person.

Those two little spots might seem like a small thing, but adding them was actually an extra splurge Richard gave the greenlight to even though it meant a 4th stamping plate had to made, the red foil had to be added to the job, and actually stamping the eyes added an extra "hit" on the case that wasn't in the quote, etc, all of which add up fast... but geez, without the red eyes, it just isn't the same, you know??

Brian

Awesome looking case and thanks for the added touch!

Brian James Freeman
11-02-2018, 10:43 AM
Dan, Brian said my Outsider case should have been delivered today. What gives, man! :confused:

You THINK you're kidding, but he probably will get a few of those emails next week and Mindy will get a few, and then I'll be hiding in the production closet, trying to answer emails on my phone for the rest of the day! :wtf:

Brian861
11-02-2018, 10:45 AM

You THINK you're kidding, but he probably will get a few of those emails next week and Mindy will get a few, and then I'll be hiding in the production closet, trying to answer emails on my phone for the rest of the day! :wtf:

:lol: I believe you'll be out of town on Patreon business, Brian ;)

DanHocker
11-02-2018, 11:20 AM
I thought Dan maybe cloned himself so he could enjoy more Marvel movies and audiobooks :)

What's that? I think your order just fell off my desk and slid under a filing cabinet... Oh well... :p

Roseannebarr
11-02-2018, 11:42 AM

We JUST got that final final approval to approve the fit and stamping one last time (better to find a problem now before 8 pallets are shipped!), and it'll take at least a week for the case maker to finish the run and then pack everything, and then the pallets will be crossing the country via freight...

So yep, I'm showing this off way too early AND begging folks not to bug Dan and Mindy yet about when these will ship because they will give me hell about it... ha! :)

Seriously,

The eyes make the whole slipcase worth it. Who ever made that call JOB WELL DONE!

Tommy
11-02-2018, 12:31 PM
Love the case! Can you make the eyes glow in the dark as well? :onfire::dance:

amd013
11-02-2018, 12:54 PM
Love the case! Can you make the eyes glow in the dark as well? :onfire::dance:

I want laser beams!

amd013
11-02-2018, 02:09 PM
D'oh!!

Just got my Lettered Gwendy's by the Letter on the Coin doesn't match the Letter in the Book. Had requested Y to match by Doubleday years. The coin is 'Y', but the book is 'YY'.

I guess they already realized the mistake because Mindy sent me an email yesterday to check for this. So I am confident they will resolve the issue.

One complication is that I ordered a Keith Minion remarque, so I hope book 'Y' has one.

Maybe I should keep the rare mismatched coin/book variant? LOL.

amd013
11-02-2018, 02:11 PM
D'oh!!

Just got my Lettered Gwendy's by the Letter on the Coin doesn't match the Letter in the Book. Had requested Y to match by Doubleday years. The coin is 'Y', but the book is 'YY'.

I guess they already realized the mistake because Mindy sent me an email yesterday to check for this. So I am confident they will resolve the issue.

One complication is that I ordered a Keith Minion remarque, so I hope book 'Y' has one.

Just curious if some one on this site got coin "YY" and book "Y"

amd013
11-02-2018, 02:19 PM
Should also mention, really love the remarque's. Got one for both the numbered and Lettered. Was worried that Keith Minion would pull a David Palumbo and make them all the same. But mine are different, and I love both. Gotta go soon, so I will post pictures tomorrow.

Hunchback Jack
11-02-2018, 06:05 PM

Seriously,

The eyes make the whole slipcase worth it. Who ever made that call JOB WELL DONE!

I have to agree. Outstanding slipcase, and the eyes definitely make all the difference.

Brian861
11-02-2018, 10:25 PM

What's that? I think your order just fell off my desk and slid under a filing cabinet... Oh well... :p

You missed one. Got a shipping notice today :P And no, it wasn't for the slipcase so no one :panic:

Cook
11-03-2018, 05:50 AM
My "Gwendy's Button Box" S/L'd offer has been moved to collectible classifieds

Beverly Marsh
11-03-2018, 06:39 AM
Speaking of The Outsider slipcase....when will they be shipping? :belial:

Just kidding! What I really want to know is if they will be available for orders again at some point?

Brian James Freeman
11-03-2018, 09:50 AM
Speaking of The Outsider slipcase....when will they be shipping? :belial:

Just kidding! What I really want to know is if they will be available for orders again at some point?

We should have extras if all goes well. We tend to have more than needed, JUST in case something happens with a shipment, etc. :)

Brian

richardsrarebooks
11-03-2018, 11:52 AM
Just wondering when the Lonely Road Books grab bags will be shipping. Hope I snag a numbered copy!

amd013
11-03-2018, 05:12 PM
Hi Brian,

I am in the process of inventorying my collection. I am up to Riding the Bullet, and I bought a copy on ebay a few years ago. It is the numbered edition, but I just noticed the the dust jacket says the price is $75. Is this normal for the limited edition? Or did the original owner do a switcheroo on me?

If so, is it possible to buy a replacement cover for Riding the Bullet?

Joe315
11-03-2018, 05:18 PM
The limited pricing might be elsewhere on the jacket. Don’t own one to check myself.

Br!an
11-04-2018, 04:52 AM
Hi Brian,

I am in the process of inventorying my collection. I am up to Riding the Bullet, and I bought a copy on ebay a few years ago. It is the numbered edition, but I just noticed the the dust jacket says the price is $75. Is this normal for the limited edition? Or did the original owner do a switcheroo on me?

Mine's the same, $75 price.

DanHocker
11-04-2018, 08:02 AM
Just wondering when the Lonely Road Books grab bags will be shipping. Hope I snag a numbered copy!

I'm not sure. We're shipping PS Pub's Tommy Knockers next, which I expect will take a little while (they always do). I'm not sure what falls after that, I suspect it'll either be that grab bag or Elevation. Depending on when Elevation arrives.

DanHocker
11-04-2018, 08:05 AM
Hi Brian,

I believe all 3 editions on that one had the same dust jacket, which lists the price of the gift edition. I think this was before we thought to either list all 3 prices or just not list a price on the DJ. That's too far back for me to remember the reasoning though.

tippy4
11-04-2018, 08:42 AM
Anybody here get copy# 274 of Gwendy's BB? If you are willing to trade, I have a copy under 100, and I will pay your postage to ship.

Let me know.

Thanks

amd013
11-04-2018, 11:36 AM
Hi Brian,

I believe all 3 editions on that one had the same dust jacket, which lists the price of the gift edition. I think this was before we thought to either list all 3 prices or just not list a price on the DJ. That's too far back for me to remember the reasoning though.

Thanks everyone for confirming this. Makes me feel better knowing I have the correct DJ.

amd013
11-04-2018, 11:39 AM
D'oh!!

So it looks like the Lonely Roads Book customer with letter "Y" got first dibs, so I just need to exchange my "Y" coin" for the "YY" coin. Should make the shipping back and forth much easier.

dnemec
11-04-2018, 04:39 PM
Anybody here get copy# 274 of Gwendy's BB? If you are willing to trade, I have a copy under 100, and I will pay your postage to ship.

Let me know.

Thanks

I got so excited for you, but mine is #272. So close!

RichardX
11-05-2018, 05:07 PM
When will copies of "Elevation" be mailed out? Not the slip cover but the book.

DanHocker
11-05-2018, 05:57 PM
When will copies of "Elevation" be mailed out? Not the slip cover but the book.

Brian from Thursday or Friday.

Brian

Brian James Freeman
11-06-2018, 07:44 AM
And if anyone needs their copy of ELEVATION from us ASAP, please email Mindy at order@cemeterydance.com and let her know you saw this message about emailing her to get yours shipped ASAP. :) We have some copies from a local vendor. Thank you!

Brian

amd013
11-06-2018, 09:31 AM
And if anyone needs their copy of ELEVATION from us ASAP, please email Mindy at order@cemeterydance.com and let her know you saw this message about emailing her to get yours shipped ASAP. :) We have some copies from a local vendor. Thank you!

Brian

Cool, I'll tell her to include my Outsider slipcase too!

Just kidding of course!

Pasiuk57
11-06-2018, 06:22 PM
MY GWENDY'S Signed Limited and Lettered Editions arrived today packed perfectly.
CD-GREAT work! Love the coins-they match perfectly to both the Lettered and S/L.
It is a very nice presentation-I really like how the Lettered lifts when opened!
Great Job!!!

sentinel
11-07-2018, 07:42 AM
MY GWENDY'S Signed Limited and Lettered Editions arrived today packed perfectly.
CD-GREAT work! Love the coins-they match perfectly to both the Lettered and S/L.
It is a very nice presentation-I really like how the Lettered lifts when opened!
Great Job!!!

Got mine yesterday also, ditto to everything Mike said! But, they are too big for my shelves!

Brian James Freeman
11-07-2018, 08:55 AM
Great Job!!!

Got mine yesterday also, ditto to everything Mike said! But, they are too big for my shelves!

Wait until you see the Special Collectible Oversized Book Cases we'll be partnering with Ikea on! ;)

dnemec
11-07-2018, 09:02 AM
Great Job!!!

Wait until you see the Special Collectible Oversized Book Cases we'll be partnering with Ikea on! ;)

And I just got done buying more bookcases from IKEA. Dammit! :emot-roflolmao:

Room 217 Caretaker
11-07-2018, 09:02 AM
Great Job!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (breath) hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Mindy will quit if she has to manage the Ikea orders.

Mulleins

amd013
11-07-2018, 09:41 AM
Great Job!!!

You know, I always thought you guys should have a promotion that on every 50th book we buy from you we should get a free bookcase. :smile:

herbertwest
11-07-2018, 10:25 AM
Great Job!!!

Beware, you'll give ideas to Funko or Suntup !

webstar1000
11-07-2018, 05:10 PM
Just got my copy and Gwendys and I LOVE IT! What a beautiful book!!! Love the book, case and coin. Yes a little big but it’s so different. Well done guys!

sentinel
11-07-2018, 05:13 PM
Great Job!!!

I like that plan, put me down for one!

jsmcmullen92
11-08-2018, 06:58 PM
CD has new auctions on eBay. (Wish I could get their prices for the same books) 666 so far for a SoD S/L

Randall Flagg
11-09-2018, 07:47 AM
CD items:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/cdancepub/m.html?item=153251787047&hash=item23ae84b127%3Ag%3AFyMAAOSwRBVb5Ef7%3Ark%3A 34%3Apf%3A0&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

The Library Policeman
11-21-2018, 05:24 AM
Dan (or brian) do you guys know when you’ll be shipping the slipcased artist editions of Flight or Fright to PS Publishers in the UK, or have you already did so? Still waiting patiently on mine.