PDA

View Full Version : Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

Randall Flagg
04-20-2015, 04:40 AM
What's a Pet Sematary??

Brian

A place for dead animals who couldn't spell.

Brian James Freeman
04-20-2015, 04:59 AM
Brian, I think you have been teasing us again!! LOL! LOL! :lol:

Naw, I was just thinking about a different project when I answered. :) Every book in the set now has an artist assigned.

Brian

Brian James Freeman
04-20-2015, 05:34 AM
Bev Vincent on how THE DEAD ZONE came to be:

http://www.stephenkingrevisited.com/the-wheel-of-fortune-by-bev-vincent/

Brian

Brian James Freeman
04-20-2015, 09:16 AM
I think someone asked about the REVIVAL slipcases but now I can't find the post! Here is the recent update, which is still accurate:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?5552-Cemetery-Dance-discussion-thread&p=912976&viewfull=1#post912976

Thanks!

Brian

ur2ndbiggestfan
04-20-2015, 03:38 PM
It looks like at least two of my lettered ordered books are coming out soon. Yippee!

mae
04-20-2015, 05:01 PM
Our only hope, it looks like, with today's announcement of the table of contents for The Bazaar of Bad Dreams, to see Weeds and The Crate in print in a King book is for them (and perhaps others?) to be included as bonuses with the special edition of Night Shift...

biomieg
04-21-2015, 12:21 AM
That would be pretty awesome.

biomieg
04-21-2015, 12:22 AM
Come to think of it, it would also be pretty awesome if the original artwork from the Cavalier publications could be included.

Kingfan24
04-22-2015, 11:05 AM
Brian - tried to order little emerald book - the link doesn't seem to be working. What's up?

Brian James Freeman
04-22-2015, 11:13 AM
Brian - tried to order little emerald book - the link doesn't seem to be working. What's up?

We cut off sales to get our order placed with Borderlands. Anyone who didn't order from us, your number is still at the Borderlands office for now!

Brian

webstar1000
04-22-2015, 11:18 AM
Will you be doing a matching numbered portfolio for each issue of Doubleday? I picked up the first but would like to know if that will be a set too since it is an "artist" inspired set... thanks

Brian James Freeman
04-22-2015, 11:27 AM
Will you be doing a matching numbered portfolio for each issue of Doubleday? I picked up the first but would like to know if that will be a set too since it is an "artist" inspired set... thanks

If the artists are agreeable, I'd like to do them for all of the books!

Brian

frik
04-22-2015, 11:29 AM

I'm in!!!

sk

webstar1000
04-22-2015, 12:03 PM
Yes!!!!

Lurker
04-22-2015, 03:47 PM
It may be a while before I hear from Camelot Books about Martin, but CD sent me a mailing notice for the
Top Secret Stephen King Super Collectors Grab Bag Top Secret SK Item #4 - Sold Out SK Special Edition option F.

Can't wait - especially since if I knew what Option F was I've forgotten. And don't want to remember...

allasorte
04-22-2015, 03:55 PM
It may be a while before I hear from Camelot Books about Martin, but CD sent me a mailing notice for the
Top Secret Stephen King Super Collectors Grab Bag Top Secret SK Item #4 - Sold Out SK Special Edition option F.

Can't wait - especially since if I knew what Option F was I've forgotten. And don't want to remember...

Are you talking about their resent grab bag where the only think left is one more item....book? Months ago, not today, I got an email stating what the last 2 were. One was Salem's Lot arist edition ( I bought Carrie so I'll be matching the numbers) and the other was going to be mailed sometime in April. I'm guessing more towards May, but pretty soon then!

Lurker
04-22-2015, 04:54 PM
Yes - the SK Grab bag. Two items were left - The Salem's Lot that CD was happy to match my number for. (Thanks CD) And the Option F, which will be a surprise - at least to me.
According to USPS should be here by Monday.

allasorte
04-22-2015, 05:00 PM
Yes - the SK Grab bag. Two items were left - The Salem's Lot that CD was happy to match my number for. (Thanks CD) And the Option F, which will be a surprise - at least to me.

Yours is coming Monday? When it comes, you must tell us what it is!!! I've heard rumors of it being Faithful, but I'm guessing no. I'm really interested if everyone gets the same thing. I have yet to get my email for the book you are referring too. :(

amd013
04-22-2015, 05:24 PM

Yours is coming Monday? When it comes, you must tell us what it is!!! I've heard rumors of it being Faithful, but I'm guessing no. I'm really interested if everyone gets the same thing. I have yet to get my email for the book you are referring too. :(

It is Faithful, when I got the message about a month ago that the item was coming soon, I asked if it was Faithful since the timing seemed to coincide with the annocements on Faithful. I had it on order with someone else, and I really didn't want 2 copies of it, so when it was confirmed it would be Faithful, I canceled the other order.

According to USPS mine will be here on Monday as well, but it is going through the dreaded Greensboro NC, where my last shipment seemed to stay an extra week.

Mike

allasorte
04-22-2015, 05:30 PM
It is Faithful, when I got the message about a month ago that the item was coming soon, I asked if it was Faithful since the timing seemed to coincide with the annocements on Faithful. I had it on order with someone else, and I really didn't want 2 copies of it, so when it was confirmed it would be Faithful, I canceled the other order.

According to USPS mine will be here on Monday as well, but it is going through the dreaded Greensboro NC, where my last shipment seemed to stay an extra week.

Mike[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the input. I was interested in possibly ordering it, then declined. Like I stated several posts ago, when my PS books were on their way I got an email that they were sent but the email was late. Meaning, they were showing up the same day the email popped up in my inbox. I'm hoping for the same type of email :). Thanks Mike!

George at C-Springs
04-22-2015, 10:06 PM
Yes indeed, it is Faithful ... Mindy even matched "my" number without me asking (thanks Mindy). It's a BAB (Big Ass Book), same size as Dr. Sleep and Desperation, but not as big as IT. I haven't been tracking much lately, so it was a complete surprise finding it out on the porch tonight. Here it is:

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/20150422_234927_1_.jpg

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/20150422_234941_1_.jpg

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/20150422_235026_1_.jpg

Bev Vincent
04-23-2015, 02:23 AM
Per CD: We're pleased to announce that our signed Limited Edition hardcover of The Dark Tower Companion: A Guide to Stephen King's Epic Fantasy (http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/vincent03) by Bev Vincent will have updates and bonus material NOT FOUND in any other editions! This special hardcover edition will be published in July and this week marks your LAST CHANCE for FREE US SHIPPING!

Merlin1958
04-23-2015, 12:17 PM
Per CD: We're pleased to announce that our signed Limited Edition hardcover of The Dark Tower Companion: A Guide to Stephen King's Epic Fantasy (http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/vincent03) by Bev Vincent will have updates and bonus material NOT FOUND in any other editions! This special hardcover edition will be published in July and this week marks your LAST CHANCE for FREE US SHIPPING!

Thanks for posting this, Bev. Just purchased one in your honor. Spend the money wisely, let Jerome pay for the drinks!!! LOL

needfulthings
04-23-2015, 12:33 PM
ARE THESE BOOKS NUMBERED?

Bev Vincent
04-23-2015, 12:53 PM
Yes, except for the ones that are lettered.

dnemec
04-23-2015, 01:46 PM
Got the final SK grab bag book. And while it is a Red Sox book, it is a thing of beauty. Well done, Brian!

Incidentally, if the opportunity to ever do another one of these SK grab bags come up again, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO IT! It is without a doubt the BEST grab bag I have ever bought from CD!!!!!

Tommy
04-23-2015, 01:51 PM
Got the final SK grab bag book. And while it is a Red Sox book, it is a thing of beauty. Well done, Brian!

Incidentally, if the opportunity to ever do another one of these SK grab bags come up again, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO IT! It is without a doubt the BEST grab bag I have ever bought from CD!!!!!

I will second all that! I think I was the last one to get through the door before they were sold out and I am extremely glad I did. Faithful is a beautiful book!

George at C-Springs
04-23-2015, 02:13 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post

Per CD: We're pleased to announce that our signed Limited Edition hardcover of The Dark Tower Companion: A Guide to Stephen King's Epic Fantasy by Bev Vincent will have updates and bonus material NOT FOUND in any other editions! This special hardcover edition will be published in July and this week marks your LAST CHANCE for FREE US SHIPPING!

ARE THESE BOOKS NUMBERED?

Yes, except for the ones that are lettered.

Whew, good thing Bev, I was sweating that :wtf:

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/Untitled9.jpg

RC65
04-23-2015, 06:49 PM
Holy smokes, looks like CD has upped their shipping charges. Over $15 for one book for a stateside shipment? Granted, I haven't placed a direct order with them for a while (six months? a year?), but I don't recall shipping being that high.

Brian James Freeman
04-23-2015, 06:56 PM
Holy smokes, looks like CD has upped their shipping charges. Over $15 for one book for a stateside shipment? Granted, I haven't placed a direct order with them for a while (six months? a year?), but I don't recall shipping being that high.

What book via what method? Our rates are pulled directly from UPS and USPS, but that doesn't mean something isn't set wrong (weight, etc).

Brian

George at C-Springs
04-23-2015, 08:21 PM
Probably looking at my post right above, Brian. My personal choice is never ever to use Media Mail; though its the cheapest I've had nothing but bad results ... so I opt for UPS Ground. They drop off when I'm home, never had anything lost, and the extra couple of bucks is worth it to me. You want to see high shipping rates look at a place like Heritage Auctions, they gouge you.

Brian James Freeman
04-23-2015, 08:40 PM
Probably looking at my post right above, Brian. My personal choice is never ever to use Media Mail; though its the cheapest I've had nothing but bad results ... so I opt for UPS Ground. They drop off when I'm home, never had anything lost, and the extra couple of bucks is worth it to me. You want to see high shipping rates look at a place like Heritage Auctions, they gouge you.

Ah, gotcha. The image wasn't loading on my phone, so I didn't have any context.

The free Media Mail shipping option would be tempting to me, but I would also opt for UPS for something like a 5 pound Lettered Edition.

Now, if you want some crazy shipping costs, just try to get it there by 8 AM on a Saturday morning... that cost is $143.96... ha!

Brian

Jimimck
04-23-2015, 08:49 PM
I WISH I could pay $15 for shipping.....

Brian James Freeman
04-23-2015, 08:50 PM

Yeah, I was going to say, our friends overseas who are at the mercy of the USPS International Rates would be thrilled...!

herbertwest
04-24-2015, 12:18 AM

It's usually $75 for France... and that's usually doubling my price of books from CD!

burial
04-24-2015, 02:41 AM

It's usually $75 for France... and that's usually doubling my price of books from CD!

true... it is painful as hell

Theli
04-24-2015, 05:59 AM

Holy shit! And I thought shipping to Canada was bad.

DanHocker
04-24-2015, 06:12 AM

It's pretty odd, but $75 is probably pretty above average. According to my chart (which is pretty out of date at this point) $75 would either imply multiple books shipping seprately (preorders or a preorder and a instock item or something along those lines) or 7 to 9 lbs worth of books. If anyone is getting charged $75 for a single book let me know what because there's probably something wrong. I actually can't think of any single book that would weigh enough to warrant that kind of shipping cost.

Edit: Unless it's going to anywhere in the vicinity of Australia / Asia, those prices skew a bit higher.

The Library Policeman
04-24-2015, 06:29 AM
I just checked my invoice for the limited edition of Faithful I ordered from CD and shipping to Scotland was $63.29.

Ouch!! :D

Theli
04-24-2015, 06:31 AM

It's pretty odd, but $75 is probably pretty above average. According to my chart (which is pretty out of date at this point) $75 would either imply multiple books shipping seprately (preorders or a preorder and a instock item or something along those lines) or 7 to 9 lbs worth of books. If anyone is getting charged $75 for a single book let me know what because there's probably something wrong. I actually can't think of any single book that would weigh enough to warrant that kind of shipping cost.

Edit: Unless it's going to anywhere in the vicinity of Australia / Asia, those prices skew a bit higher.

One good copy of Knowing Darkness (though it's CP not CD) would already go over that weight limit, so I guess it's not too surprising.

The Library Policeman
04-24-2015, 06:34 AM
I've been ordering the Doubleday series from CD through PS Publishers here in the UK. Makes more sense for me re: shipping. It's a convenient arrangement (for foreign buyers) the two publishers have IMO :)

herbertwest
04-24-2015, 06:51 AM

Going through my purchase history, I was indeed wrong by mentionning $75, but that's what I kept in mind.

Here are the actual cost I paid for shipping to France :
- 2014 = Carrie: The Deluxe Special Edition (gift) : $43
- 2013 = multiple books : $66
- 2011 = IT by Stephen King (25th Anniversary Special Edition) (Gift) : $55

Theli
04-24-2015, 06:56 AM
A bit more than here, cost me 31.74 for my copy of the GE Carrie.

stroppygoblin
04-24-2015, 07:08 AM
Using IPS Parcel -

6 Books, combined weight of 24 Lbs including $300 insurance delivered from the US to the UK in 2 days - price $95 - thats an average of $15 per book :)

DanHocker
04-24-2015, 07:37 AM
Using IPS Parcel -

6 Books, combined weight of 24 Lbs including $300 insurance delivered from the US to the UK in 2 days - price $95 - thats an average of $15 per book :)

Interesting. Is that a shipment combining service?

DanHocker
04-24-2015, 07:41 AM

Going through my purchase history, I was indeed wrong by mentionning $75, but that's what I kept in mind.

Here are the actual cost I paid for shipping to France :
- 2014 = Carrie: The Deluxe Special Edition (gift) : $43
- 2013 = multiple books : $66
- 2011 = IT by Stephen King (25th Anniversary Special Edition) (Gift) : $55

Yea prices have definitely gone up since IT. IT would probably be about $10 or more, more than that today. Personally I don't really understand why it costs so much. It's much much cheaper to ship something to the US from another country than it is to ship from the US to another country. Then again the USPS isn't really a well run organization.

stroppygoblin
04-24-2015, 08:20 AM
J

Using IPS Parcel -

Interesting. Is that a shipment combining service?

Yes - they hold for up to 30 days

Lurker
04-24-2015, 08:55 PM
My "Faithful" got here today. Very, very nice.

frik
04-24-2015, 11:16 PM
October Dreams 2 arrived yesterday, via PS-Publishing.
Guys, this is a gorgeous book and not sold out yet.
Same goes for the numbered and lettered editions, which will come out later this year.

Go for it!
(And do have a look at the first book, which occasionally shows up on eBay. Equally gorgeous.)

sk

Kingfan24
04-25-2015, 06:41 AM
Did anyone get number 54? CD sent me the wrong number I've already emailed them but just seeing if anyone here got it.

ICry4Oy
04-25-2015, 09:25 AM
My "Faithful" got here today. Very, very nice.

Mine showed up yesterday. Got the signed & traycased limited as part of the SK grab bag from last year. Damn it is a beautiful A+ book!!!

stroppygoblin
04-25-2015, 09:28 AM
Have shipping notices gone out? Wondering if shipments to outside of US have started yet?

MLG
04-25-2015, 10:03 AM
Going to be a good week for me. King Grab Bag Copy of Faithful Artist Edition is scheduled for delivery Tuesday, My purchased copy of Faithful Artist Edition is scheduled for delivery Thursday and my Lettered edition of Ray Garton's The Loveliest Dead is scheduled for delivery on Friday!

needfulthings
04-25-2015, 10:21 AM
A NEW EDITION OF FAITHFUL IS OUT?
WHAT TIME DO WE MEET AT Merlin1958's?
http://imageshack.com/a/img908/5939/BbaDyG.jpg

allasorte
04-25-2015, 11:03 AM

Got my Faithful limited today. As a Yankee fan it should be burned, but as a King fan....I need it for my collection. What time we meeting at Merlin's?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlUaPAxyTyc

needfulthings
04-25-2015, 11:37 AM
p.s. Buy the way Wild Bill as much as I would LIKE to attend I still have nothing in my collection to add to the pyre.
JUST RECHECKED....NOPE...NO "FATHFUL"HERE
http://imageshack.com/a/img537/1181/nslOPe.jpg

biomieg
04-25-2015, 11:42 AM
You could always put your Asbestos Firestarter to the test, Bruce... ;)

Joe315
04-25-2015, 11:48 AM

Got my Faithful limited today. As a Yankee fan it should be burned, but as a King fan....I need it for my collection. What time we meeting at Merlin's?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlUaPAxyTyc

That's funny.

needfulthings
04-25-2015, 11:59 AM
I THINK I WILL ALSO PASS ON THAT :onfire:(BUT IF I DID.... WE WOULD KNOW FOR SURE THERE ARE ONLY 25)
OR WILL IT BE 24?:unsure: NEVER MIND.

needfulthings
04-25-2015, 12:05 PM
WOULD SOMEONE TELL MINDY TO CHECK THE ANSWERING MACHINE ONCE IN A WHILE...THANK YOU.

needfulthings
04-28-2015, 05:14 PM
STILL NO CALL BACK!:nope:
IS THIS ANY WAY TO RUN A BUSSNESS?

Brian James Freeman
04-28-2015, 05:28 PM

She'll call you back tomorrow... unless you are the guy who keeps trying to sell us metal roofing or the guy who keeps mumbling so we can't understand the call back number. :)

Brian

needfulthings
04-28-2015, 05:46 PM
I think you will find I sent you my phone # on the 23 at which time you told me to call Mindy.
BRUCE

Brian James Freeman
04-28-2015, 06:02 PM
I think you will find I sent you my phone # on the 23 at which time you told me to call Mindy.
BRUCE

Yes, Bruce, she will call you tomorrow about your number request.

Brian

needfulthings
04-28-2015, 06:08 PM
THANK YOU I will be out 10am-2pm PDT.
BRUCE

needfulthings
04-28-2015, 06:26 PM
BY THE WAY CAN I INTEREST YOU IN SOME METAL ROOFING?:unsure:

Brian James Freeman
04-28-2015, 06:45 PM
BY THE WAY CAN I INTEREST YOU IN SOME METAL ROOFING?:unsure:

:emot-roflolmao:

Brian

webstar1000
04-29-2015, 03:34 AM

lol

KingKorn
04-29-2015, 06:47 AM

My ears hurt....

webstar1000
04-29-2015, 07:34 AM
Hey Brian, my bday is coming up and I asked for Bev's book for a gift from me parents:) Question... I did not see but are they numbered? If so... be nice to have my number but want to tell my parents to request if the book is. Thanks!

Brian James Freeman
04-29-2015, 08:01 AM
Hey Brian, my bday is coming up and I asked for Bev's book for a gift from me parents:) Question... I did not see but are they numbered? If so... be nice to have my number but want to tell my parents to request if the book is. Thanks!

You know what... I was under the impression they were numbered, but I just asked the printer to double-check (since the sheets are with them now) and it looks like they weren't our numbered style sheet. We're getting back to numbering 95% or more of our books, phasing out the "1 of 1000" style, but this one must have been before we made that change. SORRY about that!

Brian

RC65
04-29-2015, 08:24 AM
We're getting back to numbering 95% or more of our books, phasing out the "1 of 1000" style
Brian

Great to hear, Brian.

webstar1000
04-29-2015, 08:35 AM

You know what... I was under the impression they were numbered, but I just asked the printer to double-check (since the sheets are with them now) and it looks like they weren't our numbered style sheet. We're getting back to numbering 95% or more of our books, phasing out the "1 of 1000" style, but this one must have been before we made that change. SORRY about that!

Brian

Thanks Brian.. so she can just order it up! I want to get that deal you have on now! ITs a GOOD ONE! When does it end?

uturn83
04-29-2015, 09:07 AM
Tonight I think

Brian James Freeman
04-29-2015, 09:29 AM

Brian

Thanks Brian.. so she can just order it up! I want to get that deal you have on now! ITs a GOOD ONE! When does it end?

Yep, it technically ends tonight, although I'll include any orders through tomorrow, just to be safe!

Brian

webstar1000
04-29-2015, 10:21 AM

Brian

Yep, it technically ends tonight, although I'll include any orders through tomorrow, just to be safe!

Brian

K.. I am on it brother. I think that is a SUPER Deal! LOVe it!

Randall Flagg
04-29-2015, 11:26 AM
Don Maitz and Brian Freeman gave permission to post some images from CD's "The Shining". Some of this may have been seen before. I'll post two images here, and two in the Don Maitz thread.

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1430335291-Overlook%20Hotel.jpg

Under the Overlook:

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1430335312-Under%20the%20Overlook.jpg

WeDealInLead
04-29-2015, 11:27 AM
The bottom one is incredible.

jonp
04-29-2015, 11:29 AM
I really like those paintings! Amazing.

The Library Policeman
04-29-2015, 11:43 AM
Brian, have the international orders for the Faithful Ltd Editions started shipping yet? I haven't had a notification as yet so just checking.

Thanks!

jonp
04-29-2015, 11:50 AM
Brian, have the international orders for the Faithful Ltd Editions started shipping yet? I haven't had a notification as yet so just checking.

Thanks!

I haven't had a shipping notice for mine yet, Alan. My copy was with the grab bag.

The Library Policeman
04-29-2015, 11:52 AM
Ah right thanks Jon!

stroppygoblin
04-29-2015, 02:06 PM
For what it's worth, not had mine yet either Alan.

The Library Policeman
04-29-2015, 02:16 PM
Cheers Simon. :)

Brian James Freeman
04-29-2015, 04:35 PM

Thanks!

Not yet, Dan was waiting on the Post Office to deliver more of those plastic sleeves that the customs paperwork goes in. Sometimes they get really tight with supplies like that. It makes no sense to me. If they don't provide those sleeves, we can't ship our foreign packages. They charge a king's ransom for non-US postage. So you would think they'd be throwing those sleeves at us as fast as we could use them. Alas, they're always running out or waiting to restock, etc. Ugh...

Brian

The Library Policeman
04-30-2015, 12:33 AM
Thanks Brian. Our PO over here has similar crazy business practices. Can't beat a bit of global incompetence !! :)

stroppygoblin
04-30-2015, 01:14 AM
Thanks for the update Brian!

biomieg
04-30-2015, 01:25 AM
Stunning artwork by Don Maitz!

Ben Staad
04-30-2015, 04:00 AM
Wow. Those pieces from Don are excellent. Thanks for sharing.

Ben Mears
04-30-2015, 04:47 AM
Stunning artwork by Don Maitz!

+1

allasorte
04-30-2015, 06:59 AM
On Tuesday 4-28, CD sent me an email about a double gift certificate deal. I didn't know if I should mention it on here as I wasn't sure who got that email. The deal ended at the end of the day, Wednesday 4-29. Basically, whatever gift certificate you bought, you would get the same value, free, for all of next week only. Did anyone besides me buy one to get one for a week?

George at C-Springs
04-30-2015, 07:09 AM
On Tuesday 4-28, CD sent me an email about a double gift certificate deal. I didn't know if I should mention it on here as I wasn't sure who got that email. The deal ended at the end of the day, Wednesday 4-29. Basically, whatever gift certificate you bought, you would get the same value, free, for all of next week only. Did anyone besides me buy one to get one for a week?

I didn't get one this time, but I've gotten them before ... always a good deal if you've got your eye on some books.

What I did get was shipping notices for a couple of Lettered editions, those should be waiting for me when I get home this afternoon. Yay!

webstar1000
04-30-2015, 10:10 AM
My mother just did it and cannot see any "code" or what not to give me for a book next week (giving me the gift card for my bday)... I she missing something Bri?

allasorte
04-30-2015, 10:17 AM
My mother just did it and cannot see any "code" or what not to give me for a book next week (giving me the gift card for my bday)... I she missing something Bri?

I never got a code for the gift certificate I bought yesterday either. I'm guessing that will come later. As for the matching card that will only be for next week, the email stated that code will come next week to be used for next week only. So I read.
If your mother bought it today....it's too late as the "sale" was Tues-Wed. only

Brian James Freeman
04-30-2015, 10:34 AM

The Gift Certificate code should have been emailed at the same time as the order was placed unless a coupon was used on the order OR check was selected as the payment method. Have her email Mindy the order # if it didn't show up. Coupon Codes will be emailed next week. (And I'm including any orders through today in the special even though it technically ended last night, so you're all good!)

Brian

T-Dogz_AK47
04-30-2015, 10:42 AM
Hi Brian,

I received my shipping notification for the Lettered edition of The Mailman, and I was wondering if you have any photos of this book you could share with us here? :smile:

That way, I can see how awesome it is and also make everyone else here insanely envious in the process! LOL! LOL! :lol: :evil:

It will take about 2 weeks for the book to be delivered to me in the UK and I cannot wait to see what this edition looks like... :excited: :excited:

Brian James Freeman
04-30-2015, 11:05 AM
Hi Brian,

I received my shipping notification for the Lettered edition of The Mailman, and I was wondering if you have any photos of this book you could share with us here? :smile:

That way, I can see how awesome it is and also make everyone else here insanely envious in the process! LOL! LOL! :lol: :evil:

It will take about 2 weeks for the book to be delivered to me in the UK and I cannot wait to see what this edition looks like... :excited: :excited:

Dan might be able to snap a quick photo for you!

Brian

allasorte
04-30-2015, 11:16 AM

The Gift Certificate code should have been emailed at the same time as the order was placed unless a coupon was used on the order OR check was selected as the payment method. Have her email Mindy the order # if it didn't show up. Coupon Codes will be emailed next week. (And I'm including any orders through today in the special even though it technically ended last night, so you're all good!)

Brian
Hello Brian. I did the same thing as Webstar100's mother, and did not get a code within minutes. I'll email Mindy as well then....tomorrow though.

Randall Flagg
04-30-2015, 12:16 PM
Same thing here. I'll email Mindy.

Br!an
04-30-2015, 12:47 PM
My understanding was that we would receive the Gift Certificate code immediately and the coupon for next week later on.

I received the Gift Certificate immediately. I haven't yet received a coupon code for next week.

"So if you buy a $50 Gift Certificate, you'll automatically receive that $50 Gift Certificate code right away and then we'll also email you a $50 coupon code next week that will be valid for the entire week."

uturn83
04-30-2015, 12:54 PM
Same here, got a confirmation email but no Gift Cert code

The Library Policeman
04-30-2015, 01:23 PM

Thanks!

Not yet, Dan was waiting on the Post Office to deliver more of those plastic sleeves that the customs paperwork goes in. Sometimes they get really tight with supplies like that. It makes no sense to me. If they don't provide those sleeves, we can't ship our foreign packages. They charge a king's ransom for non-US postage. So you would think they'd be throwing those sleeves at us as fast as we could use them. Alas, they're always running out or waiting to restock, etc. Ugh...

Brian

And lo and behold...... I just got my shipping notice. :D

Randall Flagg
04-30-2015, 02:04 PM
Same thing here. I'll email Mindy.

My understanding was that we would receive the Gift Certificate code immediately and the coupon for next week later on.

I received the Gift Certificate immediately. I haven't yet received a coupon code for next week.

"So if you buy a $50 Gift Certificate, you'll automatically receive that $50 Gift Certificate code right away and then we'll also email you a $50 coupon code next week that will be valid for the entire week."

I feel like an idiot. The bonus coupon comes next week.
Poor Mindy probably has to answer quite a few emails from people like me that didn't read the offer correctly.

Brian James Freeman
04-30-2015, 06:00 PM
Hey gang!

I'll be out of touch for a while, so everyone please play nice in this thread if you can. My wife (who also works at CD) has been in labor since Monday night and we've finally gotten the green light to return to the hospital and try to get this baby delivered. I may not be able to answer questions posted on here or sent via email for a few days, so if you have something urgent you need help with, please contact Mindy via email at order@cemeterydance.com and she'll help you out. Or email me and I'll respond when I can, but there will probably be a longer than normal wait. Thanks!

Brian

Pasiuk57
04-30-2015, 06:02 PM
Brian
Good luck!!

zelig
04-30-2015, 06:08 PM
Wishing you and your family all the best!

jsweet
04-30-2015, 07:15 PM
Good luck, Brian!

Theli
04-30-2015, 07:37 PM
Godspeed Brian!

AstroDad
04-30-2015, 08:03 PM
Congrats and good luck Brian!

George at C-Springs
04-30-2015, 09:43 PM
Dude, you're going to be so damn tired that you're not going to be coherent for weeks. Congrats and post a couple of photos when you can!

stroppygoblin
04-30-2015, 11:47 PM
Best wishes to you and the family Brian!

carlosdetweiller
05-01-2015, 01:47 AM
Take care, Brian. Best of wishes to you and your family.

jonp
05-01-2015, 01:52 AM
Congratulations to you and your family. I hope everything goes well.

webstar1000
05-01-2015, 03:05 AM
GOOD LUCK BROTHER!

Br!an
05-01-2015, 03:10 AM
:thumbsup:

bdwyer19
05-01-2015, 03:14 AM
Exciting times Brian!!

jhanic
05-01-2015, 04:05 AM
Best of luck to to you and your wife and your newest!

John

killjoy72
05-01-2015, 04:59 AM
Great news, Brian! Good luck and congrats!

frik
05-01-2015, 05:31 AM
Congratulations, Brian.

sk

Ari_Racing
05-01-2015, 06:29 AM
Best of lucks, Brian! :)

The Library Policeman
05-01-2015, 06:32 AM
Congratulations Brian and best wishes to you and your family!

racerx45
05-01-2015, 07:20 AM
Hey gang!

I'll be out of touch for a while, so everyone please play nice in this thread if you can. My wife (who also works at CD) has been in labor since Monday night and we've finally gotten the green light to return to the hospital and try to get this baby delivered. I may not be able to answer questions posted on here or sent via email for a few days, so if you have something urgent you need help with, please contact Mindy via email at order@cemeterydance.com and she'll help you out. Or email me and I'll respond when I can, but there will probably be a longer than normal wait. Thanks!

Brian

Congratulation to you and your wife Brian.

Merlin1958
05-01-2015, 10:21 AM
Hey gang!

Brian

The hell with all that!! Go be a Daddy/Husband!!!!! Good Luck and God Bless!!!!

Jimimck
05-01-2015, 01:15 PM
Im hoping bubs has arrived safe and sound, and so a huge congratulations to you and the family Brian.

Br!an
05-01-2015, 01:23 PM
I love other people's babies! :biggrin1:

Congratulations!

mattgreenbean
05-01-2015, 04:36 PM
Women are awesome having babies like they do.

ICry4Oy
05-01-2015, 05:13 PM
Congratulations on the successful commingling of your genetic material Mr. & Mrs. Freeman!

Brian James Freeman
05-01-2015, 06:19 PM
We're back home, no baby yet. We're being told it could be 3 hours or 3 days or even a week -- which was thrilling news for my wife since she's been having severe contractions since Monday, some as close as 5 minutes apart. Ugh.

Brian

jhanic
05-02-2015, 02:18 AM
We're back home, no baby yet. We're being told it could be 3 hours or 3 days or even a week -- which was thrilling news for my wife since she's been having severe contractions since Monday, some as close as 5 minutes apart. Ugh.

Brian

My condolences to your wife, Brian. It just can't be easy for her.

John

Merlin1958
05-02-2015, 09:42 AM

Brian

Oh, I know what you are going through, my son took 30 hours to arrive in this world. Stay out of the delivery room!!!! Life's a bitch in there!! LOL LOL

Soon, you will be a very proud, Papa!!! Congratulations!!!

allasorte
05-02-2015, 11:28 AM

Brian

First, I wanted to say thank you for the notification of sending Mindy an email if people didn't get the gift certificate code when it was ordered. Mindy took care of that very quickly. Second, be glad you don't live in Florida. The hospitals are on a c-section mandate out there. Forcing women to get them at an alarming rate. I know this, because it happened to my sister. The baby due date was a c-section date. Not sure why my sister didn't fight it, but that's what her doctor prescribed. When my family was talking to the doctor, he stated they were doing c-sections dozens a day. Be thankful they aren't pushing that on your wife and hopefully the baby will come soon. Congratulations to you and your soon to be larger family.

Theli
05-02-2015, 01:36 PM

Brian

Wow, well I wish your wife and soon to be newborn baby all the best.

Merlin1958
05-04-2015, 11:06 AM
Brian,

Are the "Revival" SC still scheduled for delivery this month?

Brian James Freeman
05-04-2015, 12:08 PM
Brian,

Yep!

Merlin1958
05-04-2015, 05:41 PM
Brian,

Yep!

Great news!!!

Jimimck
05-04-2015, 06:02 PM
Woo hoo!

Brian James Freeman
05-07-2015, 06:35 AM
Hey gang, I'll be radio silent for a while because our new son finally arrived last night. He's happy and healthy and so is his mom. See you all when I'm back online. Thanks!

Brian

jsweet
05-07-2015, 06:37 AM
Congratulations! Best wishes to you and your family!

Bev Vincent
05-07-2015, 06:38 AM
Awesome news! Congratulations!

Ari_Racing
05-07-2015, 06:39 AM
Congratulations!!!

jonp
05-07-2015, 06:39 AM
Great news! Congratulations to you and your family.

carlosdetweiller
05-07-2015, 06:53 AM
Congratulations, Brian!

KingKorn
05-07-2015, 06:58 AM
Hey gang, I'll be radio silent for a while because our new son finally arrived last night. He's happy and healthy and so is his mom. See you all when I'm back online. Thanks!

Brian

Nice, Brian! Congratulations! My wife and I had our first son 6 months ago and already those first few days seem like a long time ago. They were magical days. Enjoy!!

Ben Staad
05-07-2015, 07:03 AM
Congrats!

bdwyer19
05-07-2015, 07:04 AM
Congrats Brian!!

stroppygoblin
05-07-2015, 07:15 AM
Congratulations Brian! Warmest regards to you and your family :thumbsup:

zelig
05-07-2015, 07:20 AM
Congratulations!

Theli
05-07-2015, 07:25 AM
Fantastic news Brian! Congratulations!

Lot guy
05-07-2015, 07:31 AM
Congratulations Brian, wishing you all the best!!!!

Langolier
05-07-2015, 07:41 AM
Congratulations, Brian!

goheat
05-07-2015, 07:45 AM
Awesome news, congratulations Brian!

burial
05-07-2015, 08:01 AM
Congratulations!

allasorte
05-07-2015, 08:18 AM
Congrats on everything going smoothly Brian. What did you name your son? Brian Jr., or III, or even IV? Stephen? Hannibal? Freddy Freeman? Jason? Clive? Michael?

killjoy72
05-07-2015, 08:44 AM
Damien? Bram? Edgar Allen? Howard Phillips? Vlad?
(congrats by the way!)

frik
05-07-2015, 08:48 AM
Congratulations, Brian!

sk

allasorte
05-07-2015, 08:51 AM
Damien? Bram? Edgar Allen? Howard Phillips? Vlad?
(congrats by the way!)

I like Vlad or Hannibal. I think it is humorous, yet fitting for Brian. He works for the number one horror publisher for the last several decades, and this is a fiction/horror/King site. Regardless, everyone here is happy for the birth and glad everything went well. Hopefully Brian will raise a healthy happy horror fan!

Tommy
05-07-2015, 09:02 AM
Congratulations Brian! :clap:

webstar1000
05-07-2015, 09:14 AM
Very happy for you and your fam jam my man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Br!an
05-07-2015, 09:22 AM
Awesome! Congratulations!

jhanic
05-07-2015, 10:13 AM
Congratulations, Brian!

John

biomieg
05-07-2015, 10:15 AM
Congrats!!

Niels
05-07-2015, 10:49 AM
Congrats! What about George Freeman?

Dano
05-07-2015, 10:55 AM
Congratulations!

Dan

CyberGhostface
05-07-2015, 11:05 AM
Congrats!

Randall Flagg
05-07-2015, 11:33 AM
Congrats on everything going smoothly Brian. What did you name your son? Brian Jr., or III, or even IV? Stephen? Hannibal? Freddy Freeman? Jason? Clive? Michael?
Randall

Stockerlone
05-07-2015, 12:39 PM
CONGRATS, Brian !!!

Merlin1958
05-07-2015, 04:04 PM
Congratulations, Brian!!!!

PM me an address so I can send some "Yankee" gear. Gotta get them when they're young!!! You may not be a fan, but your son should grow up right!!! LOL

herbertwest
05-08-2015, 02:48 AM
Congratulations Brian !

George at C-Springs
05-08-2015, 06:05 AM
Congrats! What about George Freeman?

I gotta go with that; that's two votes, more than any other, you've got no choice. George Freeman it is. Congrats!

Merlin1958
05-08-2015, 10:12 AM
Derek Freeman!!!

TCCBodhi
05-09-2015, 12:12 PM
Congratulations Brian! He is going to have the greatest childhood and worst nightmare sneaking looks at all that artwork! Best wishes for you and the entire family!

Br!an
05-09-2015, 12:17 PM
Congrats on everything going smoothly Brian. What did you name your son? Brian Jr., or III, or even IV?

I'm partial to the name Brian for some reason. :orely:

bdwyer19
05-09-2015, 12:33 PM
Congrats on everything going smoothly Brian. What did you name your son? Brian Jr., or III, or even IV?

I'm partial to the name Brian for some reason. :orely:

Ditto.

bugen
05-09-2015, 09:02 PM
I'd vote for Gordon Freeman, but that's just because I'm a huge nerd.

Congrats!

biomieg
05-10-2015, 03:32 AM
Morgan 'Red' Freeman. He will be the man who gets you things.

Niels
05-10-2015, 11:13 AM
Isn't Brian Freeman a middle-aged afro-american man!?

Merlin1958
05-11-2015, 05:27 PM
LOL LOL LOL Do what I do, Brian. "Brian Freeman Jr." start a legacy!!! I'm up to 'IV"!!!

Well, with my, Dad!!!

webstar1000
05-12-2015, 03:26 AM
I am so excited for my Revival slip case. Anyone else?

The Library Policeman
05-12-2015, 03:30 AM

ME!!! :D

zelig
05-12-2015, 03:30 AM
I know I am. I ordered 3. One for each of the DJ variants and one for my signed copy.

Merlin1958
05-12-2015, 06:00 PM

I know I am. I ordered 3. One for each of the DJ variants and one for my signed copy.

Are they shipping? I can't wait to get mine!!! What's the "411' folks????????

webstar1000
05-13-2015, 03:11 AM

Are they shipping? I can't wait to get mine!!! What's the "411' folks????????

Gotta be any day!

DanHocker
05-14-2015, 06:32 AM
Not yet, but unless something has changed (which it hasn't as far as I'm aware) they will ship this month. It'll mostly depend when the show up from the manufacturer and what we're in the middle of when they do show up.

Langolier
05-14-2015, 08:00 AM
Any news about "John dies at the end"? Is it still scheduled for May?

DanHocker
05-14-2015, 08:07 AM

Unfortunately that's probably a Brian question. I can say that if everything that is scheduled for May showed up tomorrow that something would probably have to be pushed to the first week of June as far as shipping goes. Since there's only two weeks left in May and I don't expect to be finished our current project until mid next week.

Brian James Freeman
05-14-2015, 08:11 AM

I think the books will be done at the printer this month. We're just waiting for the approval copy on the Lettered Edition and then they'll be ready to ship, but the warehouse is stuffed so I can't imagine these will ship from us until June.

Brian

Langolier
05-14-2015, 12:53 PM
Thanks for your answers, guys!
And what about "This book is full of spiders. Seriously, dude, don't touch it" S/L? Are there any plans?

Theli
05-14-2015, 02:04 PM
And what about "This book is full of spiders. Seriously, dude, don't touch it" S/L? Are there any plans?

I sure hope so!

Brian James Freeman
05-14-2015, 02:37 PM

We will have to see what the future holds!

Jimimck
05-15-2015, 12:51 PM
Just got an email saying my Revival slipcase will be shipping next month...

bdwyer19
05-15-2015, 01:04 PM

Me too!!

stroppygoblin
05-15-2015, 01:05 PM
Me too! They included some pictures too..

http://www.cemeterydance.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/x_cases038post.jpg

http://www.cemeterydance.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/x_cases038purple.jpg

Mr. Rabbit Trick
05-15-2015, 02:29 PM
Sorry folks. These are starting to look like the ones from Overlook Connection!

Randall Flagg
05-15-2015, 02:30 PM
Nattering nabob of negativity....

Mr. Rabbit Trick
05-15-2015, 02:31 PM
Nattering nabob of negativity....

Overlook ones are gaudy.

jhanic
05-15-2015, 02:37 PM
I also got the email. I'm going to use it for my signed trade. (I try to get slipcases for all my signed trade editions.)

John

Joe315
05-15-2015, 02:47 PM

At least it matches the book, unlike this one.

http://www.overlookconnection.com/catalog/images/thumbs/KingFullDrkHCSLIP.jpg

or this one...

http://cortneyskinner.com/archiveimages/DomeSlipcasePhoto.jpg

zelig
05-15-2015, 02:55 PM
I agree that the OC slipcases are not pretty and wouldn't want one in my collection. The CD slipcases are way more attractive than the OC ones from the past. If Revival looks gaudy let's blame the designer of the 1st edition cover because CD has simply replicated that. Just my opinion.

Merlin1958
05-15-2015, 03:28 PM

Me too!!

Me too! They included some pictures too..

http://www.cemeterydance.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/x_cases038post.jpg

http://www.cemeterydance.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/x_cases038purple.jpg

I also got the email. I'm going to use it for my signed trade. (I try to get slipcases for all my signed trade editions.)

John

And I as well!!! Yay!!!

Merlin1958
05-15-2015, 03:31 PM

Ummm..... Nope.

Jimimck
05-15-2015, 03:38 PM
I think the CD one is cool. Great to see them trying something different in style. It reminds me a little of the Joyland one from The Collector, and I like that one too.

bdwyer19
05-15-2015, 03:42 PM

or this one...

Yeah, those are really bad. It's like OC doesn't even try.

Merlin1958
05-15-2015, 03:46 PM

or this one...

Yeah, those are really bad. It's like OC doesn't even try.

I agree, but it looks more like a matter of them trying too hard!!!

Brian James Freeman
05-15-2015, 05:15 PM

Ummm..... Nope.

This might be my favorite reply to a post in a while. ;)

Anyway, thanks for all of the positive thoughts about these slipcases, and I hope everyone is pleased when you see them on your books. Sorry these took so much longer to produce than normal, but I *think* the new type of material was worth the wait since it's not something that would really "fit" any other book we'll be making a case for.

Brian

TCCBodhi
05-15-2015, 05:41 PM
I think they look great from the pictures and it matches the cover, which let's us safely display what it visually is. We'll see how the element of years of display do to these, but if all the other CD items are any indication, they should be around for the long haul.

Merlin1958
05-15-2015, 06:01 PM
I think they look great from the pictures and it matches the cover, which let's us safely display what it visually is. We'll see how the element of years of display do to these, but if all the other CD items are any indication, they should be around for the long haul.

Absolutely!!!

racerx45
05-15-2015, 08:48 PM
I love getting packages from CD

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-YaxpGqBiYmI/VVbLaNttycI/AAAAAAAAEVo/usbSyQXgsgs/w738-h857-no/CDposter.jpg

Brian James Freeman
05-15-2015, 10:45 PM

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-YaxpGqBiYmI/VVbLaNttycI/AAAAAAAAEVo/usbSyQXgsgs/w738-h857-no/CDposter.jpg

I love how that poster turned out...

Brian

Jimimck
05-16-2015, 02:00 AM
Brian, is there any info you can give us regarding what type of case/housing the Carrie art portfolio will come in?

Thank you

burial
05-16-2015, 03:04 AM

Is this a hint for an artist of doubleday years pet sematary?

Stockerlone
05-16-2015, 11:18 AM

Is this a hint for an artist of doubleday years pet sematary?

Itīs Vincent Chongīs VERY NICE older Pet Sematary bookcover from Poland...
http://www.vincentchong-art.co.uk/images/image%20panels/2009%20image%20panels/pet%20sematary.jpg

wolfehr
05-16-2015, 01:15 PM
Anyone pick up an extra Revival slipcase by any chance? I didn't order one and now I'm regretting it :pullhair:

Merlin1958
05-16-2015, 01:28 PM
Anyone pick up an extra Revival slipcase by any chance? I didn't order one and now I'm regretting it :pullhair:

They're sold out?

Br!an
05-16-2015, 01:31 PM

I asked Brian/Mindy about it and was told that once they receive them in the warehouse, and sort out the orders, they expect to list them for sale again.

They ordered extras. They just have to be sure that a palletfull doesn't fall off of the dock before listing them again.

wolfehr
05-16-2015, 01:51 PM

I asked Brian/Mindy about it and was told that once they receive them in the warehouse, and sort out the orders, they expect to list them for sale again.

They ordered extras. They just have to be sure that a palletfull doesn't fall off of the dock before listing them again.

That's great to hear! Thanks for the heads up.

wolfehr
05-16-2015, 01:53 PM

They're sold out?

They're not listed for sale on the site anymore. Br!an mentioned Brian/Mindy are planning to be able to put them back up for sale once the shipment is received and they sort out all the existing orders.

DanHocker
05-18-2015, 06:07 AM
Yea we typically remove these things from sale when it comes time to send the final counts to the manufacturer, then put the extra's back on sale after we ship the preorders.

Br!an
05-23-2015, 07:00 AM
Does the CD gift edition of From A Buick 8 fit in the traycase for the S/L?

Randall Flagg
05-23-2015, 08:33 AM
It does if you remove it from the slipcase.

webstar1000
05-23-2015, 10:32 AM

Looool

Br!an
05-23-2015, 10:58 AM

I should have thought of that! :orely:

Jimimck
05-23-2015, 11:35 AM
It's quite loose in the tray case.

Br!an
05-23-2015, 02:23 PM

Really? There have been a few members who said it's a perfect fit.

Jimimck
05-23-2015, 02:36 PM

My bad! I must have been thinking of another book/tray case combo. I just double checked and yes, it fits quite well. Sorry about that...

Randall Flagg
05-23-2015, 06:09 PM

Never doubt RF. I personally checked.

Brian James Freeman
05-26-2015, 02:06 PM
I finally had a chance to stop by the office today, so I want to post a big thank you to a certain Dark Tower poster who sent this gift for my newborn son:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/misc/yankees.jpg

I'm not going to name names here because I'm certain there's no way anyone could figure out who would have sent this gift. ;) :)

So again, thank you to the anonymous gift giver, you are awesome!

Brian

stroppygoblin
05-26-2015, 02:11 PM
I'm stumped... :evil:

jonp
05-26-2015, 02:19 PM
I wonder who that could have been! Congratulations again Brian.

The Library Policeman
05-26-2015, 02:44 PM
I finally had a chance to stop by the office today, so I want to post a big thank you to a certain Dark Tower poster who sent this gift for my newborn son:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/misc/yankees.jpg

I'm not going to name names here because I'm certain there's no way anyone could figure out who would have sent this gift. ;) :)

So again, thank you to the anonymous gift giver, you are awesome!

Brian

My baby daughter has similar outfit sent to her by a very nice gentleman who posts on here.

Wonder if it's the same guy.......? :evil:

Br!an
05-26-2015, 05:03 PM
It's a puzzle!

allasorte
05-26-2015, 05:10 PM
We all know it was a Red Sox fan. They got so fed up of the Boston mystique that they needed a positive change and realized that being a Yankee fan would change their life for the better. Kind of like quitting smoking or giving up bad drugs. Hence, sending out Yankee clothing. Makes sense to me. :YYY:

Brian James Freeman
05-26-2015, 06:44 PM
It's a puzzle!

Worst... mystery... ever... :)

Brian

Brian James Freeman
05-26-2015, 06:45 PM
My baby daughter has similar outfit sent to her by a very nice gentleman who posts on here.

I heard he was a HUGE fan of the special edition I published of FAITHFUL...!

Brian

Merlin1958
05-26-2015, 06:51 PM
I'm not exactly sure what the speculation is about, but I am glad that the boy will be well indoctrinated. As for everything else, well speculate away.

Jimimck
05-26-2015, 07:04 PM
Very cool Brian!

The Library Policeman
05-27-2015, 05:03 AM

Brian

:lol: Yep. And barbecue haha.

Merlin1958
05-27-2015, 04:34 PM

Brian

:lol: Yep. And barbecue haha.

Nothing like a ball park frank cooked over a copy of "Faithful"!!!!

allasorte
05-29-2015, 02:37 PM
Received an email today stating Revival from CD, my order, is on it's way. Thanks CD!
Also, has Brian ended the suspense with the naming of his son? Did he tell us?

Merlin1958
05-29-2015, 03:27 PM
Received an email today stating Revival from CD, my order, is on it's way. Thanks CD!

Yeah, it's "Merlin V"!!! LOL

allasorte
05-29-2015, 04:06 PM

I can live with that, Merlin Freeman, V. I'd prefer Hannibal or Vlad. Maybe that will be a middle or Confirmation name? I could live with that.

Merlin1958
05-29-2015, 04:07 PM

I can live with that, Merlin Freeman, V. I'd prefer Hannibal or Vlad. Maybe that will be a middle or Confirmation name? I could live with that.

Oh, trust me you don't want to know the middle name that goes with that designation!!! LOL

TCCBodhi
05-31-2015, 11:07 PM
I'm sure it's too late, but if you haven't, you should all check for the CD newsletter for a 50% off sale code right now! I don't know is they want it spread, so I'm not including it here, but I think you all probably get the newsletter too. :) The code was active at the time I posted this, but probably won't be for long. Too bad I didn't have any $$ to take advantage of it. Per Newsletter it ended at Midnight on 5/31, but it was still presumably working for me at 2:00ish AM CDT on 6/1.

webstar1000
06-01-2015, 03:20 AM
I seen Revival silpcases on Ebay this weekend... did they go out?

stroppygoblin
06-01-2015, 03:23 AM

example link?

Langolier
06-01-2015, 03:31 AM

example link?
For example (http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=201360694925&alt=web)

Br!an
06-01-2015, 03:54 AM
Allasorte said he received a shipping notice. I haven't received one yet.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING-SIGNED-REVIVAL-1st-Cemetery-Dance-Slipcase (http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING-SIGNED-REVIVAL-1st-Cemetery-Dance-Slipcase-HP-Lovecraft-Horror-NR-/201360694925?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ee2085e8d)

allasorte
06-01-2015, 03:59 AM
Allasorte said he received a shipping notice. I haven't received one yet.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING-SIGNED-REVIVAL-1st-Cemetery-Dance-Slipcase (http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING-SIGNED-REVIVAL-1st-Cemetery-Dance-Slipcase-HP-Lovecraft-Horror-NR-/201360694925?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ee2085e8d)

Yes. May 29th the shipping label was created, but no movement on it as yet. Probably because of the weekend.

stroppygoblin
06-01-2015, 04:11 AM

example link?
For example (http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=201360694925&alt=web)

thanks

webstar1000
06-01-2015, 04:17 AM
Sorry guys. SHould have posted the link.. but thats the one I saw.

DanHocker
06-01-2015, 05:48 AM
As far as the Revival stuff goes I'd say we're about 3 quarters of the way through the ones that come with books. They should be all out this week.