PDA

View Full Version : Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90

cgallagh44
11-14-2012, 07:19 PM
I may have missed this...does anyone know when the "Duma Key" slipcases will be shipping?

Brian James Freeman
11-14-2012, 08:18 PM
I may have missed this...does anyone know when the "Duma Key" slipcases will be shipping?

Looks like they should be done the week of Thanksgiving! Because of our limited hours that week, and our manufacturers' limited hours, I suspect they won't be in our warehouse until the first week of December, though.

Brian

cgallagh44
11-15-2012, 11:27 AM
Thanks for the update Brian...

Dan
11-21-2012, 08:17 AM
Thanks Brian Freeman and the rest of CD. I can't wait to go through these. I will be greatly lacking in the movie book, because I have not seen most of the movies. I have read probably 75% of the books, though.
http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q542/DanielLRoth/6d5b25ec22831862277e60e4fc27d76e.jpg

Brian James Freeman
11-21-2012, 08:58 AM
Thanks Brian Freeman and the rest of CD. I can't wait to go through these. I will be greatly lacking in the movie book, because I have not seen most of the movies. I have read probably 75% of the books, though.

You're welcome! (Nice shot of the covers, too!)

Brian

Bad Penny
11-21-2012, 08:39 PM
Brian / Dan - Any word on the status of the triple remarqued Lettered Edition of the 25th Anniversary IT (ie- has Glenn Orbik's bruised thumb recovered sufficiently for him to complete his remarque)?

Last time I heard anything was back on September 28th where it was indicated that you guys would have the books back in your hands by the end of October :|

Brian James Freeman
11-22-2012, 07:24 AM
Brian / Dan - Any word on the status of the triple remarqued Lettered Edition of the 25th Anniversary IT (ie- has Glenn Orbik's bruised thumb recovered sufficiently for him to complete his remarque)?

Last time I heard anything was back on September 28th where it was indicated that you guys would have the books back in your hands by the end of October :|

Glen emailed us yesterday to say he had finished the books and would be shipping them back via the pre-paid UPS labels we provided, so Dan should be able to track the packages when we return to the office on Monday!

Brian

Merlin1958
11-22-2012, 08:19 PM

Glen emailed us yesterday to say he had finished the books and would be shipping them back via the pre-paid UPS labels we provided, so Dan should be able to track the packages when we return to the office on Monday!

Brian

I think Glenn snuck in a piece for the upcoming HF!!!!! LOL

Hint, Hint!!! LOL

Hey, it's my job people!!! LOL

Bad Penny
11-23-2012, 01:26 PM

Brian

Awesome, thanks heaps Brian :)

Brian James Freeman
11-28-2012, 10:21 AM
We’re pleased to announce Cemetery Dance #68 is already shipping from the printer and will be arriving in mailboxes around the world early next month!

This issue celebrates one of our favorite artists and all around great guy, Glenn Chadbourne. We’ve honored to work with Glenn for many years now and even more honored to call him a good friend. This special issue features cover to cover story illustrations by Glenn, as well as an in-depth interview and a new short story by Glenn and Holly Newstein.

Of special note to Stephen King fans, this issue also includes “The Glass Floor,” which was published in Startling Mystery Stories in 1967 and was King’s first professional sale. It has never appeared in any of his collections:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/_cd068

http://www.cemeterydance.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/_cd068large.jpg (http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/_cd068)

Tito_Villa
11-28-2012, 10:35 AM
Great stuff, I love Glenn's work & he's a real nice guy too!

Merlin1958
11-28-2012, 11:19 AM
Very, very cool, guys!!!!

:clap::clap::clap:

Roseannebarr
11-28-2012, 11:44 AM
do you know when black house/talisman is shipping? Thanks!

Brian James Freeman
11-28-2012, 11:57 AM
do you know when black house/talisman is shipping? Thanks!

From looking at the slipcase schedule, probably February. I should have some cool news to share about that set soon, too!

Brian

Merlin1958
11-28-2012, 12:06 PM
Sometimes I just don't get it. I mean don't get me wrong I think CD is a great publisher, does excellent work and I am happy to see them succeed, but there are still Talisman/Black House sets available from DMG. Guess it's my own personal sense of what constitutes a "collectible" item.

Regardless of my opinion, I am quite certain that CD will and has done a simply marvelous job on this publication!!! Brian Freeman is "Da Man"!!!!

Jimimck
11-28-2012, 12:14 PM
CD are just onselling these with the poster/slipcase. I think they are publised by Scribner?

Merlin1958
11-28-2012, 12:15 PM
CD are just onselling these with the poster/slipcase. I think they are publised by Scribner?

OK, I'm an idiot!!! LOL

Thought something was "off" there. Should have researched it. Nevermind!!! LOL

Randall Flagg
11-28-2012, 12:17 PM
Sometimes I just don't get it. I mean don't get me wrong I think CD is a great publisher, does excellent work and I am happy to see them succeed, but there are still Talisman/Black House sets available from DMG. Guess it's my own personal sense of what constitutes a "collectible" item.

Regardless of my opinion, I am quite certain that CD will and has done a simply marvelous job on this publication!!! Brian Freeman is "Da Man"!!!!

The CD version (scribner) is different and some people want it. Kind of like more than one person did cases for 'Salem's Lot :)

Merlin1958
11-28-2012, 12:19 PM

The CD version (scribner) is different and some people want it. Kind of like more than one person did cases for 'Salem's Lot :)

Yep. I get it. Sometimes I post before thinking. Not a great practice, I know!! Thanks RF!!!

TMIDITW

Though hopefully, some got a chuckle out of my nonsense!!

Brian James Freeman
11-28-2012, 12:22 PM

OK, I'm an idiot!!! LOL

Thought something was "off" there. Should have researched it. Nevermind!!! LOL

Ha, no worries! Yep, we're adding a slipcase and the poster to the books they're already printing. Of course, when we announced the deal, they had listed the retail price of the books as $35 each, but they raised it to $40 per book before publication, which caught us by surprise! We're still honoring our $99 price for the set, though, while our allotted copies remain available. We placed our order with Scribner last month, so we'll have a few more sets to sell between now and when the cases are done. (The sets are shipping when they are complete, just to prevent any confusion from my post. So we have the books on the way, the poster is being printed in January, and the slipcases are in production and should be done in February.)

Brian

P.S. Here is the Tomislav Tikulin artwork for the poster in case you're curious:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/o_kingst04

http://www.cemeterydance.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/o_kingst04large.jpg

Jimimck
11-28-2012, 01:11 PM
I do like that poster art.

Ben Mears
11-28-2012, 02:08 PM
We’re pleased to announce Cemetery Dance #68 is already shipping from the printer and will be arriving in mailboxes around the world early next month!

This issue celebrates one of our favorite artists and all around great guy, Glenn Chadbourne. We’ve honored to work with Glenn for many years now and even more honored to call him a good friend. This special issue features cover to cover story illustrations by Glenn, as well as an in-depth interview and a new short story by Glenn and Holly Newstein.

Of special note to Stephen King fans, this issue also includes “The Glass Floor,” which was published in Startling Mystery Stories in 1967 and was King’s first professional sale. It has never appeared in any of his collections:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/_cd068large.jpg (http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/_cd068)

Did Glenn illustrate The Glass Floor?

Mr. Rabbit Trick
11-28-2012, 02:10 PM
OK, I'm an idiot!!!

That translates to "eejit", in the UK.

This site is soooooo educational. :)

Brian James Freeman
11-28-2012, 02:13 PM

Yes, he illustrated all of the stories and columns in the issue. I'm trying to get a copy of the scanned artwork for The Glass Floor to post here if I can.

Brian

Ben Mears
11-28-2012, 02:26 PM

Yes, he illustrated all of the stories and columns in the issue. I'm trying to get a copy of the scanned artwork for The Glass Floor to post here if I can.

Brian

Sweet!

herbertwest
11-29-2012, 05:13 AM

That's a GREAT news!

Bad Penny
11-29-2012, 05:35 AM
Very much looking forward to receiving this issue - sounds like a total Glenn-Out :excited:

Brian James Freeman
11-29-2012, 06:19 AM
Very much looking forward to receiving this issue - sounds like a total Glenn-Out :excited:

That it is! There's Glenn artwork all over the place. He even created his own versions of the columnist header artwork for each column. :)

I'll post a preview of his artwork for "The Glass Floor" on my blog later today.

Brian

Robert Fulman
11-29-2012, 06:27 AM
I read the first few stories in "More than Midnight" and started on "I'm not Sam". I'm trying to get my money's worth out of the ERCs. I have liked what I have read so far, and I'm finding that I really enjoy reading short stories and novellas on my commute.

shaq
11-29-2012, 10:47 AM
Did I read that the CD Magazine is (or is going to be) available online?

I'd love to be able to have a copy on the ipad.

Also, any news when the Exorcist hardback magazine-edition is due to be rolled out?

Cheers, Dave

Brian James Freeman
11-29-2012, 10:59 AM

Also, any news when the Exorcist hardback magazine-edition is due to be rolled out?

Cheers, Dave

Yep, there will be an electronic edition of the magazine starting in the next few months.

The CD #62 hardcover edition will be published this winter.

Thanks for asking!

Brian

Jimimck
11-29-2012, 11:20 AM
That's great news. While I prefer physical books, an electronic version would be cool to avoid shipping fees.

DanHocker
11-29-2012, 11:26 AM
That's great news. While I prefer physical books, an electronic version would be cool to avoid shipping fees.

The electronic version will feel more like an eBook than a magazine, though it will house all the artwork that the actual print editions have, though in a format appropriate for eReaders. I am actually really happy with how these issues are turning out. Keep an eye out for them soon though, I'm getting pretty close to being ready to go with them.

Bev Vincent
11-29-2012, 11:30 AM
Announcing TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY KING (https://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/vincent02)

Author: Bev Vincent
Page Count: 50
Pub. Date: November 30, 2012

About the Book:
Since the turn of the century, Bev Vincent, author of The Stephen King Illustrated Companion and The Road to the Dark Tower, has been reviewing the works of Stephen King. These reviews have been published in a variety of venues, including Onyx Reviews, The Essential Stephen King, FEARnet, the Conroe Courier, and Cemetery Dance magazine.

Twenty-First Century King collects these reviews for the first time, starting with Riding the Bullet, King's first published work after his near-fatal accident in 1999. The twenty-one reviews (amounting to nearly 21,000 words) cover works of non-fiction, collections, collaborations, pseudonymous works and novels, including five books from the Dark Tower series.

Bev Vincent is the author of three books: The Road to the Dark Tower, The Stephen King Illustrated Companion, and the forthcoming The Dark Tower Companion (NAL, April 2013). He co-edited The Illustrated Stephen King Trivia Book and has been writing News from the Dead Zone for Cemetery Dance since 2001. He is the author of over seventy short stories, including appearances in Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine, Cemetery Dance, Shivers (II, IV, VI & VII), and When the Night Comes Down, which contains four of his stories. His story "The Bank Job" won the 2010 Al Blanchard Award, and he has been nominated for the Bram Stoker Award (twice) and the Edgar Award. He reviews at Onyx Reviews and blogs on writing for Storytellers Unplugged. Visit him on the web at bevvincent.com.

Published as:
• Signed Limited Edition Chapbook with a glossy cover limited to just 750 copies signed by the author ($12)

https://www.cemeterydance.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/vincent02.jpg

Dan
11-29-2012, 11:36 AM
I ordered the chapbook yesterday. Looking forward to it Bev!

Randall Flagg
11-29-2012, 12:17 PM
Sounds great.

Brian James Freeman
11-29-2012, 03:22 PM
A preview of Glenn's artwork for "The Glass Floor" by Stephen King in Cemetery Dance #68:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.com/2012/11/29/a-sneak-peek-at-the-glass-floor-by-stephen-king-in-cemetery-dance-68/

Brian

George at C-Springs
11-29-2012, 10:03 PM
This came in the mail today, it was the $39 "Other Publisher's Grab-Bag"

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/IMAG1194.jpg

"Deathflash" is a S/L #54/100; "Beyond the Lamplight" is signed (I've never heard of either one of these guys, so something new); I didn't have the H & S trade hardcover of TWTTK (only the S/L of 700) so that filled a space; the Scribner I had already so my son will get this one (he's all excited because it's his first King book ... he turns 9 on Saturday, so I figure better to start with this than IT).

shaq
11-29-2012, 11:47 PM

Cheers, Dave

Yep, there will be an electronic edition of the magazine starting in the next few months.

The CD #62 hardcover edition will be published this winter.

Thanks for asking!

Brian

Great news on both accounts, looking forward to both.

Fingers crossed the back catalog is published too?

Thanks for the info.

Robert Fulman
11-30-2012, 05:44 AM
I finished "I'm Not Sam" this morning on the train. It was a good short read, and I would recommend it. My primary criticism revolves around the introduction by Jack Ketchum, in which he discusses how the story came about and describes the contents of the book...

He explains that there is a second story in the book called "Who's Lily?", and asks that the reader take a break between the two stories, rather than reading the second right after the first. I disagree with the instructions; from my perspective, all of the emotional resonance is contained within the second story. I get that they want us to finish "I'm Not Sam" and ruminate on what a sick bastard Patrick is, but I was much more interested in closure. Without "Who's Lily?", I think the story would have been incomplete and, ultimately, disappointing. Regardless, my complaint is actually that they felt the need to warn us about "Who's Lily?" in the intriduction to the story. Just by mentioning it, I was made aware of two things:

That there was coda that probably contained the resolution to the story.
That somebody would be asking "Who's Lily?", and it was pretty obvious who that person would be.
This was a minor annoyance, and it probably bugged more than it will bug others. In the end, I still enjoyed the story. I just think that the book would have been better served by moving the "introduction" to the end of the first story; that would have forced a pause between the two, and also removed the "spoilers" from the beginning.

Brian James Freeman
12-03-2012, 09:24 AM
Does anyone have one of our FULL DARK, NO STARS slipcase or UNDER THE DOME slipcase that you no longer want? If so, please drop me a line at brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com because I gave my last office copies to customers a while back but it would be nice to actually have copies here for future project reference. ;)

Brian

Brian James Freeman
12-04-2012, 09:22 AM
Two new "surprise in-stock" announcements today:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/freeman07.jpg (http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/freeman07)

http://www.cemeterydance.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/hautala06.jpg (http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/hautala06)

Ben Staad
12-04-2012, 12:51 PM
Awesome looking books. Congrats, Brian!

Brian James Freeman
12-04-2012, 12:52 PM
Awesome looking books. Congrats, Brian!

Thank you!

Brian

Robert Fulman
12-04-2012, 02:30 PM
I read both "Kinsmen" and "Femme" today on the Acela, and enjoyed them both thoroughly. Highly enjoyable, quick little novellas. I've never read any Pronzini before, and I had never heard of "The Nameless Detective" either; I might just seek out some more titles in the series. In all seriousness, though...

Femme switches narrators from Nameless to his co-worker Runyon. Nameless' chapters are written in the first person, and Runyon's are written in the third. Twice during one of Runyon's chapters, a character named Bill is referenced. I don't know who Bill is for sure, but it seems like he is, in fact, the Nameless Detective. It seems odd that after 40 books he would suddenly get a name, and that it would be dropped so non-chalantly in the middle of a chapter. Did I miss something?

Also, I finished "More than Midnight", and I thought the five stories were pretty good, accompanied by some nice Chadbourne art.

Tito_Villa
12-04-2012, 02:52 PM
They are the last 2 books in the collector's club 3.0, can't wait to get them!

bdwyer19
12-04-2012, 06:27 PM
I got my Duma Key slipcase delivered today. Fine work, guys. It looks great!!

Brian James Freeman
12-04-2012, 07:06 PM
I got my Duma Key slipcase delivered today. Fine work, guys. It looks great!!

Thank you!

Brian

Roseannebarr
12-04-2012, 07:07 PM
Just bought the SK chapbook by Vincent and a subscription to Cemetery Dance. Will i get the latest issue with the SK reprint story or does my subscription start with the upcoming unpublished issue? I was hoping to get the SK story. Dont want to read my copy of Startling Mysteries

carbinworld
12-04-2012, 07:14 PM
My Duma Key slipcase arrived yesterday, very happy with it. I gotta ask; what's next?

Brian James Freeman
12-04-2012, 08:19 PM
Just bought the SK chapbook by Vincent and a subscription to Cemetery Dance. Will i get the latest issue with the SK reprint story or does my subscription start with the upcoming unpublished issue? I was hoping to get the SK story. Dont want to read my copy of Startling Mysteries

Your subscription will start with CD #68, which will ship as soon as the printer actually ships our copies to our warehouse. (Current subscriber copies already shipped out from the printer last week.)

Brian

Brian James Freeman
12-04-2012, 08:20 PM
My Duma Key slipcase arrived yesterday, very happy with it. I gotta ask; what's next?

Good question. Suggestions?

Brian

Roseannebarr
12-04-2012, 09:03 PM
These are the cases i need. starting by my #1 preference 1st:

Carrie (make 2 boxes, 1 says signed, the other doesnt)
Pet Semetary (again, a small foil stamp saying signed)
Cujo
the bachman books (for all 4 paperback editions)
Bag of Bones
Insomnia
Danse macabre.

Heck with it, just look at my signed book list and start from the top! Thanks so much for thinking of me.

Roseannebarr
12-04-2012, 09:11 PM

Your subscription will start with CD #68, which will ship as soon as the printer actually ships our copies to our warehouse. (Current subscriber copies already shipped out from the printer last week.)

Brian

#68 is the one i was looking for awesome! thanks!

Brian James Freeman
12-04-2012, 09:20 PM
These are the cases i need. starting by my #1 preference 1st:

Carrie (make 2 boxes, 1 says signed, the other doesnt)
Pet Semetary (again, a small foil stamp saying signed)
Cujo
the bachman books (for all 4 paperback editions)
Bag of Bones
Insomnia
Danse macabre.

Heck with it, just look at my signed book list and start from the top! Thanks so much for thinking of me.

All good picks. :)

Brian

Jimimck
12-04-2012, 10:48 PM

Brian

May not be very popular choice, but the Illustrated edition of 'Salem's Lot could do with a cool case...
Or a double case for Regulators/Desperation

Brian James Freeman
12-05-2012, 05:21 AM

Brian

May not be very popular choice, but the Illustrated edition of 'Salem's Lot could do with a cool case...
Or a double case for Regulators/Desperation

I like the idea of a double case for The Regulators/Desperation!

Brian

WeDealInLead
12-05-2012, 05:34 AM
Any Duma Key slipcases left? I don't know how I missed them.

carbinworld
12-05-2012, 05:37 AM
It is probably impractical, but I like the idea of 2 Insomnia slipcases; Red & White and White & Red :) ... but I think I'd buy whatever you guys had made!

Brian James Freeman
12-05-2012, 07:14 AM
Any Duma Key slipcases left? I don't know how I missed them.

There will almost certainly be some spares. When we order, we always get a few extra made in case of damage in transit or manufacturing defects, etc. We'll know in about two weeks how many are left -- we just need to wait for the Non-US shipments to reach their destinations.

Brian

WeDealInLead
12-05-2012, 07:19 AM
Cool. I'll be a-waitin'.

TwistedNadine
12-05-2012, 08:17 AM

Brian

Carrie
Night Shift
Shining
Pet Semetary

And one slipcase to hold the four Bachman paperbacks

Merlin1958
12-05-2012, 10:08 AM

Brian

Carrie
Night Shift
Shining
Pet Semetary

And one slipcase to hold the four Bachman paperbacks

https://www.bookslipcase.com/Home.html

And with art!!

Robert Fulman
12-07-2012, 06:15 AM
I'm sure everyone has been wondering, but through the powers of Google, I have discovered that "Femme" is not the first "Nameless Detective" story in which the "Nameless Detective" has a name. Strange, but true.

Ricky
12-07-2012, 09:52 AM
I gotta ask; what's next?

Pet Sematary, por favor. I don't think I've ever seen a Pet Sematary case. :(

Randall Flagg
12-07-2012, 12:11 PM
I agree with Twisted Nadine. A case to hold the four Bachman paperbacks.

Merlin1958
12-07-2012, 12:18 PM

Along those lines a case for Desperation/Regulators would be cool as well.

Brian James Freeman
12-07-2012, 12:28 PM

Yep, I like the Bachman Books idea and the Desperation/Regulators idea a lot. We'll have to see what 2013 brings. I know the slipcase maker won't have room in their schedule for a while because we've overloaded them. :)

Brian

Bad Penny
12-07-2012, 01:44 PM

Brian

Hiya Brian / Dan ... Any update to share, I check my inbox each day in the hope that a shipping notification for this may drop in and I'll know this prize has started its journey Down Under :frown2:

DanHocker
12-07-2012, 01:58 PM

Brian

Hiya Brian / Dan ... Any update to share, I check my inbox each day in the hope that a shipping notification for this may drop in and I'll know this prize has started its journey Down Under :frown2:

Very, very soon.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/117/012/tumblr_lj57goZvBh1qdjdp1o1_500.jpg

Bad Penny
12-07-2012, 02:33 PM
Thanks Dan .. although anything prefixed with "soon" is reminiscent of the "how long is a piece of string" axiom .... (BTW is that cat a collectible, it's freaking creepy!!!) :P

namelessnpoor
12-11-2012, 10:49 AM
DanHocker Dan, i sent you an email about a week ago, not sure if you got it. If you didn't email me back at rrdunaway@msn.com and I will resend it. Just had a couple questions to ask. Thanks... Rusty

DanHocker
12-11-2012, 01:42 PM
DanHocker Dan, i sent you an email about a week ago, not sure if you got it. If you didn't email me back at rrdunaway@msn.com and I will resend it. Just had a couple questions to ask. Thanks... Rusty

Hmm I thought I replied. Let me see if I can find the reply and send it again.

Jimimck
01-02-2013, 10:15 AM
Nice to see an update for The Exorcist. Looking forward to this in March...

Merlin1958
01-02-2013, 05:46 PM

Not to be negative, but isn't this a bit later than originally advertised? I'm just saying... I too am looking forward to it and I know it will be worth the wait!!! With CD it always is!!!!

Brian James Freeman
01-02-2013, 06:15 PM

Not to be negative, but isn't this a bit later than originally advertised? I'm just saying... I too am looking forward to it and I know it will be worth the wait!!! With CD it always is!!!!

Yeah, it planned for December, but the files from the New York printer were a mess so it required proofreading that wasn't in the original schedule, so now it'll be out in February. This one is from Lonely Road Books, by the way. Here is the update:

http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com/news.html

"The Exorcist: The 40th Anniversary Revised Limited Edition by William Peter Blatty was sent to the printer at the end of September 2012. Printing will take about eight weeks and the slipcases for the Limited Edition will follow approximately eight weeks after that, so we're looking at a February 2013 publication date. Traycases for the Lettered Edition should be ready in the first half of 2013 as well."

Brian

Merlin1958
01-02-2013, 06:28 PM

Yeah, it planned for December, but the files from the New York printer were a mess so it required proofreading that wasn't in the original schedule, so now it'll be out in February. This one is from Lonely Road Books, by the way. Here is the update:

"The Exorcist: The 40th Anniversary Revised Limited Edition by William Peter Blatty was sent to the printer at the end of September 2012. Printing will take about eight weeks and the slipcases for the Limited Edition will follow approximately eight weeks after that, so we're looking at a February 2013 publication date. Traycases for the Lettered Edition should be ready in the first half of 2013 as well."

Brian

Oh, I'm very cool with that. I just really hate it when you guys kinda "Gloss" over the original Publishing date. Just say it, we may groan, but in the end we will appreciate the honesty!!! You guys do a wonderful job so, extra time is Understandable!!! Looking forward to this Tome!!! Thanks, Brian!!!!

Jimimck
01-02-2013, 08:45 PM
Gotta remember the is a lot more art than originally planned too, so I'm not worried about the release date on this one.

Cheers CD!

Brian James Freeman
01-03-2013, 03:59 AM
Gotta remember the is a lot more art than originally planned too, so I'm not worried about the release date on this one.

Cheers CD!

As long as the book is beautiful and collectors are happy with it, I'll be happy in the end. Until the book ships, I'll just keep worrying about everything involved -- ha! :)

Brian

namelessnpoor
01-03-2013, 04:58 AM
Brian,
Does there happen to be any extras of the 11/22/63 slipcase that came with the Uk edition of the book? I believe it was a tan colored/yellow color case? I have 2 copies of the UK book, one of each variant dust jacket, and I only have a case for one of them, just wanted them to match on my shelf. I checked the website but did not see them listed, but I thought maybe there were a few extras just hanging around the office somewhere.
Thanks
Rusty

If anyone else out there has one of these they would like to sell, let me know !

Room 217 Caretaker
01-03-2013, 07:46 AM
Brian,
Does there happen to be any extras of the 11/22/63 slipcase that came with the Uk edition of the book? I believe it was a tan colored/yellow color case? I have 2 copies of the UK book, one of each variant dust jacket, and I only have a case for one of them, just wanted them to match on my shelf. I checked the website but did not see them listed, but I thought maybe there were a few extras just hanging around the office somewhere.
Thanks
Rusty

If anyone else out there has one of these they would like to sell, let me know !

PM Sent

Brian James Freeman
01-03-2013, 08:20 AM
Brian,
Thanks
Rusty

Let Dan know if you don't find one, he can check the warehouse for you!

namelessnpoor
01-03-2013, 10:34 AM
Thanks Ralph and Brian for the quick responses...pm sent back to you Caretaker

Randall Flagg
01-03-2013, 11:52 AM
Happy Birthday to Dan Hocker!

Merlin1958
01-03-2013, 12:58 PM

Cheers CD!

Nrither am I. You know how sometimes a thing just gets stuck in your head and you can't seem to let it go? That's one of the things that sucks about getting older!!! LOL

CD does an AWESOME job!!! That's really the bottom line. Please ignore my nit-picking. Itch has been scratched!! LOL

biomieg
01-03-2013, 01:01 PM
Happy Birthday to Dan Hocker!

Happy birthday!

namelessnpoor
01-03-2013, 01:12 PM
Brian,
Thanks
Rusty

Let Dan know if you don't find one, he can check the warehouse for you!

Got this taken care of ! Thanks Ralph !

jhanic
01-03-2013, 01:15 PM
Happy Birthday, Dan!

John

Merlin1958
01-03-2013, 01:22 PM
Best Birthday wishes to Mr. Hocker!!!!

Jimimck
01-03-2013, 05:04 PM
Happy birthday Dan!

Brian, I hope he has the day off?

Brian James Freeman
01-03-2013, 06:04 PM
Happy birthday Dan!

Actually, he's home sick! :)

Brian

Dan
01-03-2013, 06:22 PM
Happy birthday Dan!

Actually, he's home sick! :)

Brian

Sick, sure :) Happy Birthday!

carbinworld
01-04-2013, 05:58 AM
Brian,

I just bought on Ebay: Brian James Freeman - MORE THAN MIDNIGHT - Signed Limited Edition
... wondering if there is a Slipcase or Traycase available for this?

Brian James Freeman
01-04-2013, 06:34 AM
Brian,

I just bought on Ebay: Brian James Freeman - MORE THAN MIDNIGHT - Signed Limited Edition
... wondering if there is a Slipcase or Traycase available for this?

Someone told me The Painted Darkness slipcase fits okay, maybe a little loose, but I keep forgetting to try it myself!

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/X_CASES12

Will try today and let you know!

Brian

Edited: Yep, just tried it and it is a little lose, but the fit isn't bad at all. Of course, the book and case colors aren't exactly right for each other!

carbinworld
01-04-2013, 06:59 AM
Brian,

Thanks, I just bought one from Simon, so thanks to him too! I have both your books on their way to me, very psyched to read them. This will probably be as close to "knowing" an author as I get :)

Thanks,

Steve

Brian James Freeman
01-04-2013, 07:14 AM
Brian,

Thanks, I just bought one from Simon, so thanks to him too! I have both your books on their way to me, very psyched to read them. This will probably be as close to "knowing" an author as I get :)

Thanks,

Steve

Hope you like them! Thanks!

Brian

Dan
01-04-2013, 07:39 AM
I can confirm the Painted Darkness slipcase fits. It looks rather nice, also. It also fits the The Buffalo Hunter.

DanHocker
01-04-2013, 07:45 AM
Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. And yes I was / am sick. Though I am mostly better now.

Fsmdr
01-04-2013, 08:59 AM
Hi Dan/Brian,

Any update when the Talisman/Black House in slipcase might ship?. I know the books are already out. Thanks.

Brian James Freeman
01-04-2013, 09:18 AM
Hi Dan/Brian,

Any update when the Talisman/Black House in slipcase might ship?. I know the books are already out. Thanks.

Thanks for asking! We have the books in our warehouse, so that end of things is good to go! The poster should be finished at the printer later this month. The slipcases are supposed to be here by the end of February, but our manufacturer isn't back from the holidays yet, so I haven't gotten a production update. Based on how their December projects went, I fear it might slip to March, but we'll send out an update as soon as we know.

Did everyone see our update last month about the print runs and pricing? I thought this was kind of cool:

1) We’ve learned that Scribner only printed 2,250 copies of The Talisman and 2,660 copies of Black House. We’ve purchased 400 of those copies, so there will only be 400 of our slipcased sets ever produced.

2) Scribner raised the price of each hardcover to $40 right before publication, but we’re not changing the price of this set, making it an even better deal! ($80 retail value for the two books.)

Ari_Racing
01-04-2013, 01:22 PM
Happy Birthday, Dan!

Brian James Freeman
01-04-2013, 01:30 PM
The approval copy of the Lettered Edition traycase for A Book of Horrors edited by Stephen Jones has arrived. These will be shipping later this month. Photos posted here:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.com/2013/01/04/a-book-of-horrors-lettered-edition-traycase/

http://brianjamesfreeman.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/abookofhorrorslettered02.jpg?w=316&h=595

Brian

evilash
01-04-2013, 01:50 PM
AWESOME!!!

Bad Penny
01-04-2013, 02:15 PM
Brilliant Brian, I've been eagerly anticipating this one :excited:

cit74
01-04-2013, 05:24 PM
Brian - just ordered the painted darkness (slipcased HC edition) from eBay - so it will be my first book of yours to read - cannot wait to get it and give it a read - hopefully it will be the start of a new collection

Merlin1958
01-04-2013, 05:26 PM
Brian - just ordered the painted darkness (slipcased HC edition) from eBay - so it will be my first book of yours to read - cannot wait to get it and give it a read - hopefully it will be the start of a new collection

I'm sure you are in for a treat!!! CD does AMAZING work!!!

Brian James Freeman
01-04-2013, 05:45 PM

Thank you! I hope you like it!

Brian

east-tennessee
01-04-2013, 10:55 PM
happy b-day dan.........:lol1:

east-tennessee
01-04-2013, 11:10 PM
Any news on Floating Dragon: The 30th Anniversary edition?

Brian....

Roseannebarr
01-05-2013, 12:12 AM

Brian

I loved the painted darkness. My mother in law read it so fast she missed what i think was an important part of the story. We read it fast to see what was happening!

Mr. Rabbit Trick
01-05-2013, 02:39 AM
Any update on the Lettered Book of Necon. This was paid for in May 2008.

I checked the production updates for lettered editions, but it is not mentioned.

Mr. Rabbit Trick
01-05-2013, 02:50 AM
The approval copy of the Lettered Edition traycase for A Book of Horrors edited by Stephen Jones has arrived. These will be shipping later this month. Photos posted here:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.com/2013/01/04/a-book-of-horrors-lettered-edition-traycase/

Brian

Is this book numbered, not lettered?

TwistedNadine
01-05-2013, 10:22 AM
Love the way the image wraps around on the Book of Horrors tray case. Nicely done

DanHocker
01-07-2013, 07:57 AM

Brian....

I think we're expecting Floating Dragon to be in soon. I'm not sure exactly when though.

Brian James Freeman
01-07-2013, 08:32 AM

Brian....

The printer was just about done when they closed for the holiday! They reopen on the 14th, so we'll have the books this month!

Brian

Brian James Freeman
01-07-2013, 08:36 AM

Brian

Is this book numbered, not lettered?

It is numbered. I believe there are 73 copies for the general public and 27 copies for the contributors and publishers. Exactly 100 copies printed.

We've never done an edition quite like this before, but PS Publishing made the arrangements when they acquired the rights. They designed the book and the signature sheets in the UK. We designed the traycase for the Lettered Edition, we set the specs for the actual production of the books (materials, binding, etc), and we handled all of the printing and production in US. A really fun project for everyone involved.

Brian

Brian James Freeman
01-07-2013, 08:41 AM
Any update on the Lettered Book of Necon. This was paid for in May 2008.

I checked the production updates for lettered editions, but it is not mentioned.

Thanks for asking -- and good timing! This is the next one going to the vendor who made the traycase for A BOOK OF HORRORS. (This style of traycase is a more intensive case to make than our "regular" traycases.)

They take approximately 12 weeks to produce the cases, and they should be starting at the end of this month. So that would be early May for the ship date, most likely, although I have urged them to move faster if they have any flexibility in their schedule (without compromising quality!).

As soon as they've officially started the job, I'll add this title to the Lettered Edition section of the Production Updates page. We're almost there. :)

Brian

Brian James Freeman
01-07-2013, 08:41 AM
Love the way the image wraps around on the Book of Horrors tray case. Nicely done

Thanks! I believe it's the first time we've done that and I love the look.

Brian

Brian James Freeman
01-07-2013, 08:42 AM

Brian

I loved the painted darkness. My mother in law read it so fast she missed what i think was an important part of the story. We read it fast to see what was happening!

Thank you! :)

Brian

Brian James Freeman
01-07-2013, 08:42 AM

Brian

east-tennessee
01-07-2013, 01:28 PM

Brian....

The printer was just about done when they closed for the holiday! They reopen on the 14th, so we'll have the books this month!

Brian

Thanks, I look forward to recieving it. :biggrin:

Brian.

cit74
01-07-2013, 01:39 PM
Did anyone purchase extra copies of floating dragon that they would be willing to sell? I missed the pre-order, but was looking to find a copy.

WeDealInLead
01-07-2013, 02:19 PM
there you go:
http://www.badmoonbooks.com/product.php?productid=3058&cat=0&page=1

cit74
01-07-2013, 02:55 PM
Wonderful - thank you very much.

carbinworld
01-08-2013, 09:57 AM
Brian,

Any news on the next SK trade slipcase, if there turns out to be a next one?

Brian James Freeman
01-08-2013, 10:08 AM
Brian,

Any news on the next SK trade slipcase, if there turns out to be a next one?

No plans for another one right now, unfortunately!

Brian

Merlin1958
01-08-2013, 10:45 AM

Brian

Hey, you guys earned that praise. No thanks necessary!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

sgc1999
01-09-2013, 06:53 AM
thanks brian!

Brian James Freeman
01-09-2013, 07:04 AM
Hi Brian,
If you see this can you ask Mindy to drop me an email. I really need to know whats up? I have sent 3 or 4 emails in the last week and im a bit nervous as to why she wont answer me. Its about a signed limited to100 book of horrors. Sorry, dont know where else to turn.
Thanks
Simon
aka sgc1999

Hey Simon!

No problem, I just asked her! She sent you a reply on Friday the 4th. Maybe it's in your spam folder? She will also try to forward back to you right now! Thanks for asking!

You (and anyone!) can also always try my gmail account if you're at all concerned about any message you haven't heard back on: cemeterydancebrian@gmail.com

Brian

sgc1999
01-09-2013, 07:09 AM
oh snap,
Sorry i didnt think about that. i didnt check my spam.
She just emailed me.
Thank you so much!!!

namelessnpoor
01-09-2013, 07:45 AM
Hi Brian,
If you see this can you ask Mindy to drop me an email. I really need to know whats up? I have sent 3 or 4 emails in the last week and im a bit nervous as to why she wont answer me. Its about a signed limited to100 book of horrors. Sorry, dont know where else to turn.
Thanks
Simon
aka sgc1999

Hey Simon!

No problem, I just asked her! She sent you a reply on Friday the 4th. Maybe it's in your spam folder? She will also try to forward back to you right now! Thanks for asking!

You (and anyone!) can also always try my gmail account if you're at all concerned about any message you haven't heard back on: cemeterydancebrian@gmail.com

Brian

Just as a note i have sent 2 emails to CD in the last 2 weeks and have not received a response yet either. They are not in my junk/spam folder either. Not sure if maybe her responses are not getting out all the time o rmaybe shes not getting all the emails...or maybe we are just overwhelming her with to much email !!!

PS- I sent you an email also !

Brian James Freeman
01-09-2013, 08:02 AM
Hi Brian,
Thanks
Simon
aka sgc1999

Hey Simon!

Brian

Just as a note i have sent 2 emails to CD in the last 2 weeks and have not received a response yet either. They are not in my junk/spam folder either. Not sure if maybe her responses are not getting out all the time o rmaybe shes not getting all the emails...or maybe we are just overwhelming her with to much email !!!

Let me know the subject line of the email you sent me and I'll search on my end for it! Is it the same email you sent Mindy or a different topic? Thanks!

Brian

namelessnpoor
01-09-2013, 08:03 AM
Hi Brian,
Thanks
Simon
aka sgc1999

Hey Simon!

Brian

Let me know the subject line of the email you sent me and I'll search on my end for it! Is it the same email you sent Mindy or a different topic? Thanks!

Brian

It is on the same topic, and another...the subject line is very unique...Emails...sorry for the genericness of that should have thought to be more unique as i am sure you have a ton of email daily !

Brian James Freeman
01-09-2013, 08:15 AM
Hi Brian,
Thanks
Simon
aka sgc1999

Hey Simon!

Brian

Brian

It is on the same topic, and another...the subject line is very unique...Emails...sorry for the genericness of that should have thought to be more unique as i am sure you have a ton of email daily !

Can you try resending to me now and I'll see if I get it? I'll be watching! :) Thanks!

Brian

Lauterer
01-09-2013, 10:37 AM
Any updates on Lucifers Lottery?

Winkewinke :clap:

Brian James Freeman
01-09-2013, 01:46 PM
Any updates on Lucifers Lottery?

Winkewinke :clap:

It'll definitely be out in 2013, we just need to finish a few other projects that were before it! It's coming together very nicely, though!

Brian

mikeC
01-17-2013, 06:49 AM
So....Is Shivers out yet?

Brian James Freeman
01-17-2013, 07:01 AM

Shivers 7 should be out right around April, I think. We're doing one last round of proofreading and then it's off to the printer!

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/chizmar16

Brian

Brian James Freeman
01-17-2013, 07:03 AM
General update on The Talisman/Black House set:

The posters look great and we'll have them all here this month. The approval slipcase arrived today, but they used the wrong material. We're finding out if they just used what they had or if they made a mistake. This approval case is just for sizing, so sometimes they just use what they have sitting around. (It actually looks kind of spiffy, but this material wouldn't stamp very well!) We'll send out an email to everyone who bought the set when we have a firm completion date for the slipcases, but everything else is good to go!

Brian

mikeC
01-18-2013, 07:12 AM

Shivers 7 should be out right around April, I think. We're doing one last round of proofreading and then it's off to the printer!

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/chizmar16

Brian

Great! Looking forward to it.

surly
01-21-2013, 11:54 AM
This just arrived in my email:

Hi Folks!
Before we get to today's special offer, we wanted to alert our collectors that we'll be making our first three BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS of 2013 over the next three weeks. These are books we feel many of our collectors will consider "must haves," which is why we wanted to give you advance notice so you can be watching for our newsletter. One of these books might just be our most talked about book of the year.

a DOCTOR SLEEP S/L ?!?

DanHocker
01-21-2013, 12:18 PM
Now what would be the fun of it if we told you what the announcements where?

On a side note we are shipping the lettered edition of The Exorsist / Legion soon. If you had this on order you should have recieved a confirm your address email today. If not please email Mindy and let her know. Here's a picture of the traycase Brian took today.

http://cemeterydance.com/images/misc/exorcistlegiontraycase.jpg

Dan
01-21-2013, 12:28 PM
I saw that announcement, too. Luckily I have that deal set up where you tell me before everyone else, in case you forgot.

Brice
01-21-2013, 12:32 PM
...and I have the tell me before Dan deal. :)

Merlin1958
01-21-2013, 01:31 PM
Brian, how's business these days? Can't thank you enough for your generous contributions to the HF!!! Hope everything is "Rosey"!!!!

:clap::clap:

Brian James Freeman
01-21-2013, 02:03 PM
Brian, how's business these days? Can't thank you enough for your generous contributions to the HF!!! Hope everything is "Rosey"!!!!

2013 is going to be a crazy busy year -- looking forward to it!

Brian

Merlin1958
01-21-2013, 02:10 PM

2013 is going to be a crazy busy year -- looking forward to it!

Brian

Great!!! We are all looking forward to it. Hope nothing will derail it!!! You guys ROCK!!!

cit74
01-21-2013, 04:17 PM
Just got my grab bag in the mail the other day - so many more books to add to the reading list - thanks again.

Roseannebarr
01-21-2013, 09:15 PM
[QUOTE=DanHocker;749125]Now what would be the fun of it if we told you what the announcements where?

On a side note we are shipping the lettered edition of The Exorsist / Legion soon. If you had this on order you should have recieved a confirm your address email today. If not please email Mindy and let her know. Here's a picture of the traycase Brian took today.

http://cemeterydance.com/images/misc/exorcistlegiontraycase.jpg[/QUOTE

Do you have any extra slipcases for Excorcist/Legion? Thanks!!!!

ur2ndbiggestfan
01-22-2013, 02:43 AM
Grrrr - I wish I had ordered lettered editions of EXCORCIST/LEGION and the anniversary EXORCIST!

Brian James Freeman
01-22-2013, 05:27 AM
Just got my grab bag in the mail the other day - so many more books to add to the reading list - thanks again.

Thank you for the order! Hope you like the books!

Brian

Tito_Villa
01-22-2013, 06:08 AM
I won't say what they are but great idea to give the two books the S/L treatment!

cit74
01-22-2013, 06:34 AM
So is the announcement of the s/l max brooks books (zombie war z) one of the three big announcements for 2013?

Brian James Freeman
01-22-2013, 06:41 AM
So is the announcement of the s/l max brooks books (zombie war z) one of the three big announcements for 2013?

Yes, those two are part of our first three big announcements of 2013. We also have a really cool surprise or two planned for the summer and fall as well.

Brian

jon10g
01-22-2013, 06:55 AM
Brian
Any news onGrave Tales #7 which according to my records I ordered in January 2008?
Thanks
Jon

Brian James Freeman
01-22-2013, 06:59 AM
Brian
Any news onGrave Tales #7 which according to my records I ordered in January 2008?
Thanks
Jon

Both the paper edition and the signed Limited Edition hardcover of GT 7 should be out in the first half of this year, and then the new incarnation of Grave Tales should debut in the fall.

Brian

jon10g
01-22-2013, 07:13 AM
Excellent news.
Jon

DanHocker
01-22-2013, 08:42 AM
[QUOTE=DanHocker;749125]Now what would be the fun of it if we told you what the announcements where?

As far as slipcases go. I may still have some of the red slipcases we used for the people who wanted to add a slipcase. I also may have extra traycases for the lettered. If I do though it won't be many. Wait and send me an email about the traycases till late next week, I should know by then if there are any extras and how many.

Scoogs
01-23-2013, 10:57 AM
In for both of the Brooks S/Ls and a World War Z lettered.
Would have gone lettered for both if it wasn't the same day as The Shining.

Brian James Freeman
01-24-2013, 06:19 AM
Yep, here are this week's new announcements from Cemetery Dance:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/brooksm01.jpg (http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/brooksm01)
http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/brooksm01

http://www.cemeterydance.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/brooksm02.jpg (http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/brooksm02)
http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/brooksm02

LostAlivE
01-24-2013, 08:46 AM

Brian do you have any pics of the lettered edition of the book?

As far as slipcases go. I may still have some of the red slipcases we used for the people who wanted to add a slipcase. I also may have extra traycases for the lettered. If I do though it won't be many. Wait and send me an email about the traycases till late next week, I should know by then if there are any extras and how many.

Roseannebarr
01-26-2013, 11:36 PM

Yep, I like the Bachman Books idea and the Desperation/Regulators idea a lot. We'll have to see what 2013 brings. I know the slipcase maker won't have room in their schedule for a while because we've overloaded them. :)

Brian

Just Curious, How did the duma key thing work out for you all? and can we expect others any time soon?

Thanks!

Brian James Freeman
01-27-2013, 05:45 AM
Just Curious, How did the duma key thing work out for you all? and can we expect others any time soon?

Thanks!

We'll probably do another aftermarket SK slipcase at some point, but we have a few other things on our slipcase maker's plate before that!

Brian

Ben Staad
01-28-2013, 09:20 AM
So what's the surprise alluded to in the newsletter? Come'on you know you want to spill the beans.

Quoted from CD email:

"Some of these announcements may be of extra interest to our Stephen King collectors, so please watch for our newsletters on those days!"

Brian James Freeman
01-28-2013, 09:51 AM
So what's the surprise alluded to in the newsletter? Come'on you know you want to spill the beans.

Quoted from CD email:

"Some of these announcements may be of extra interest to our Stephen King collectors, so please watch for our newsletters on those days!"

Probably something Stephen King related, I would hope! The dates of the next two official announcements are:

Wednesday, January 30 and Monday, February 4.

There might be some early sales to previous customers before those dates, though. Plus members of the Cemetery Dance Collectors Club always get some kind of advance notice, ranging from a few hours to a few days.

Brian

AKC
01-28-2013, 09:58 AM

Quoted from CD email:

Probably something Stephen King related, I would hope! The dates of the next two official announcements are:

There might be some early sales to previous customers before those dates, though. Plus members of the Cemetery Dance Collectors Club always get some kind of advance notice, ranging from a few hours to a few days.

Brian

Hope it's another S/L!!! If so, reduce the size of those Lettered Editions a bit! Too hard to display!

Anxiously anticipating the news!!!

Dan
01-28-2013, 10:41 AM
I'm hoping it's a King S/L, of course. What I really want is something that requires a forklift. The bigger, the better. :)

just kidding..Although, I do like the oversize editions.

Scoogs
01-28-2013, 10:50 AM
I keep NOT getting the email newsletters from CD and I've resubscribed twice.

evilash
01-28-2013, 11:17 AM
looks like one of the announcements is out of the bag... a revised edition of TDT Complete Concordance.

bdwyer19
01-28-2013, 11:39 AM
looks like one of the announcements is out of the bag... a revised edition of TDT Complete Concordance.

Where did you read that?

ELazansky
01-28-2013, 11:48 AM

That's correct - although I don't know if I can post the link since it was sent to members of the Collector's Club first. Others may have to wait until Wednesday

Dan
01-28-2013, 11:48 AM
It gets emailed to the book club members, but I don't believe it was supposed to be made public until CD sends their normal newsletter.

DanHocker
01-28-2013, 11:59 AM

Is it ending up in your spam folder by chance? If not send Brian an email, he has access to all the subscription stuff and should be able to sort it out for you.

brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

bdwyer19
01-28-2013, 12:07 PM

Where did you read that?

Nevermind... just got the email :)

Merlin1958
01-28-2013, 12:19 PM

Quoted from CD email:

Brian

Oh C'mon, Brian!!! Not even a RF cryptic hint type game? Can't you give us a kernel to chew on until the official dates??? LOL

Are you doing the Ltd. for "Dr. Sleep" perhaps? :drool:

Jimimck
01-28-2013, 12:23 PM
Or a 40th Anniversary edition of Carrie, scheduled to come out May 2014....

needfulthings
01-28-2013, 12:24 PM

Will these be numbered?

Merlin1958
01-28-2013, 12:29 PM

Quoted from CD email:

Brian

Oh C'mon, Brian!!! Not even a RF cryptic hint type game? Can't you give us a kernel to chew on until the official dates??? LOL

Are you doing the Ltd. for "Dr. Sleep" perhaps? :drool:

Or a 40th Anniversary edition of Carrie, scheduled to come out May 2014....

Random thought, but I wonder how Mr. King feels about all his works starting to have "Anniversaries"!!!! Talk about staring your age in the face!!! LOL LOL I get a little sad when my kids have birthdays now!!! LOL

Speaking of which. Merlin III has one coming up 2/4/13!!!! No. 31!!! Ouch!!!

Brian James Freeman
01-28-2013, 12:42 PM

Sorry to hear that! Please drop me a line via email and I'll check your email subscription for you! brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

Brian

Brian James Freeman
01-28-2013, 01:22 PM
Just an FYI for Non-US customers, we received this notice from the USPS recently:

"First-Class Mail International Parcel is now First-Class Package International Service
* Shippers will see significant increases in these rates."

Brian

Merlin1958
01-28-2013, 01:25 PM
Just an FYI for Non-US customers, we received this notice from the USPS recently:

"First-Class Mail International Parcel is now First-Class Package International Service

Brian

Nevermind this stuff, back to the "Hints" my good man!!! No fair changing the subject!!!! We deserve a hint/teaser as the No. 1 King fan site, no? LOL LOL LOL

Jimimck
01-28-2013, 01:25 PM
Is that the only option for overseas shipping? Or is the still a slower cheaper choice?

ELazansky
01-28-2013, 01:37 PM

Brian

Nevermind this stuff, back to the "Hints" my good man!!! No fair changing the subject!!!! We deserve a hint/teaser as the No. 1 King fan site, no? LOL LOL LOL

Bill, we already posted it up thread - this week's surprise is the revised Dark Tower Concordance

Merlin1958
01-28-2013, 01:39 PM

Brian

Bill, we already posted it up thread - this week's surprise is the revised Dark Tower Concordance

Sorry, I didn't see it. I guess I am "confused"!!!!

Tito_Villa
01-28-2013, 01:42 PM

Brian

Actually this stuff matters to a lot of us!

Merlin1958
01-28-2013, 01:43 PM

Brian

My bad!! I was just fooling about!! My apologies!!!

DanHocker
01-28-2013, 01:57 PM
Is that the only option for overseas shipping? Or is the still a slower cheaper choice?

Sadly First Class was the slower cheaper service.

Brian James Freeman
01-28-2013, 02:06 PM

The Post Office gives us two options, both of which aren't doing us and our Non-US customers any favors.

First-Class Package International Service is the slower, "less" expensive option. It can only be used on packages that are 4 lbs or less.

The other option, Priority Mail International, is the option we're given for packages that are more than 4 lbs. (Well, technically, there are EVEN MORE expensive and slightly faster options.)

I haven't actually seen what the new rates are coming in at, and they'll only apply to new orders, so if you ordered something in December, for example, and pre-paid the postage, we'll make up the difference.

I'm strongly recommending to our customers in Europe that they talk to PS Publishing for their orders if the cost of postage is becoming too much of a barrier for them to add our books to their collections. All we can do is pass along the increases when the Post Office charges us more, and we *definitely* understand the frustration our customers feel when it comes to postage.

If anyone knows of any independent booksellers in Canada who carry US small presses, please feel free to drop me a line. I'd love to find a good place to put our Canadian customers, too, for "local" service.

Brian

Brian James Freeman
01-28-2013, 02:10 PM
Since we're all friends here, here is one of the previously mentioned announcements:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/furth02large.jpg (http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/furth02)

Official announcement will go out on Wednesday.

Brian

Tito_Villa
01-28-2013, 02:16 PM
Love that cover & I'll be looking to PS Publishing for my CD books in future I think!

Roseannebarr
01-28-2013, 02:58 PM

Brian

My bad!! I was just fooling about!! My apologies!!!

quit apologizing. i find your comments humorous and entertaining. i don't read anything dark or sinister in any of your comments/ off the mark comments. Out of your 10,849 posts, i counted 3,978 apologies and one very inappropriate remark that you should have apologized for. Little people everywhere are probably storming your house on a daily basis. But other than that you do a good job representing the Haven Foundation Fundraiser and the SK boards here. I don't get the whole mets/red sox thing, but then that is becuz i am from St. Louis and we dont pay attention to Overpriced/paid players in East Coast BAseball. Keep up the good work!!!

ur2ndbiggestfan
01-28-2013, 03:20 PM
I am a member of the collector's club and my last advance notice was for a napkin King used to scribble notes on about DR. SLEEP. Although he spilled ketchup and mustard on the napkin and then accidentally stepped on it before throwing it in the garbage, it was immediately scooped up by a very discreet CD representative, preserved in mylar, and then sealed in an airtight container guaranteed to preserve the object enclosed for a minimum of 10,000 years, give or take 3 days. At an asking price of three million dollars, I considered this a steal and mortgaged my yacht, penthouse and personal space shuttle to the hilt to pay for it. I can't wait until they send it to me 2nd class postage, possibly even as soon as 2015!.

Ha ha, I'm just kidding - or am I?

cit74
01-28-2013, 03:22 PM
I am a member of the collector's club and my last advance notice was for a napkin King used to scribble notes on about DR. SLEEP. Although he spilled ketchup and mustard on the napkin and then accidentally stepped on it before throwing it in the garbage, it was immediately scooped up by a very discreet CD representative, preserved in mylar, and then sealed in an airtight container guaranteed to preserve the object enclosed for a minimum of 10,000 years, give or take 3 days. At an asking price of three million dollars, I considered this a steal and mortgaged my yacht, penthouse and personal space shuttle to the hilt to pay for it. I can't wait until they send it to me 2nd class postage, possibly even as soon as 2015!.

dang - that's my luck. I am always a minute or two late missing these chances

Dan
01-28-2013, 03:22 PM

Is it numbered? :)

Jimimck
01-28-2013, 03:23 PM
The Post Office gives us two options, both of which aren't doing us and our Non-US customers any favors.

First-Class Package International Service is the slower, "less" expensive option. It can only be used on packages that are 4 lbs or less.

The other option, Priority Mail International, is the option we're given for packages that are more than 4 lbs. (Well, technically, there are EVEN MORE expensive and slightly faster options.)

I haven't actually seen what the new rates are coming in at, and they'll only apply to new orders, so if you ordered something in December, for example, and pre-paid the postage, we'll make up the difference.

I'm strongly recommending to our customers in Europe that they talk to PS Publishing for their orders if the cost of postage is becoming too much of a barrier for them to add our books to their collections. All we can do is pass along the increases when the Post Office charges us more, and we *definitely* understand the frustration our customers feel when it comes to postage.

If anyone knows of any independent booksellers in Canada who carry US small presses, please feel free to drop me a line. I'd love to find a good place to put our Canadian customers, too, for "local" service.

Brian

Thanks Brian.

One last query re shipping costs, at times I order similar sized books (talking the oversized slipcased edition, say SOD for example) from ebay, and when it is a personal seller (ie not an online store etc), they seem to have accss to cheaper shipping than what I encounter from CD and other publishers direct.

Is this due to commercial book sellers having restricted access to shipping options or something?

Cheers
James

Lauterer
01-28-2013, 03:33 PM

Brian

Thanks Brian.

One last query re shipping costs, at times I order similar sized books (talking the oversized slipcased edition, say SOD for example) from ebay, and when it is a personal seller (ie not an online store etc), they seem to have accss to cheaper shipping than what I encounter from CD and other publishers direct.

Is this due to commercial book sellers having restricted access to shipping options or something?

Cheers
James

Thats what i mentioned months ago but CD was not very willing to discuss about different possibilities... they did but ok, it seemed to me that there are bound to USPS someway...

The shipping IS already to expensive and now USPS are planning higher costs? I by myself must say, that i can not pay more for shipping. The difference between real book costs and the shipping reaching the 0 in some cases, so this could be my end as an customer...

And yes i know these are the costs from USPS... But as Jimmick says, there should be cheaper ways....??

if some people wonder what we are talking about, i have to pay 40, 50, 60$ for shipping to Germany...

Brian James Freeman
01-28-2013, 04:19 PM

Brian

Thanks Brian.

Cheers
James

I actually have no idea. I've seen cheap shipping from other sellers, but I don't know exactly how they afford to offer those rates. Our rates come from the USPS's system and we charge what we're charged. For example, if I run a 4 pound "package" from the US to the UK, I come up with these rates:

USPS GXG™ Envelopes** $89.40
Express Mail® International $63.10
Express Mail® International Flat Rate Boxes $79.95
Priority Mail® International $53.55
Priority Mail® International Large Flat Rate Box, USPS-Produced Box: 23-11/16" x 11-3/4" x 3" or 12" x 12" x 5-1/2", $77.95
USPS-Produced Box: 13-5/8" x 11-7/8" x 3-3/8" or 11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2", $59.95
Priority Mail® International Small Flat Rate Box, USPS-Produced Box: 8-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 1-5/8", $23.95
$23.95
First-Class Package International Service, $38.95

That "Small Flat Rate Box" is cheaper, but we have very few products (if any) that could be safely shipped in a 8-5/8" x 5-3/8" box.

I know how the BIG sellers ship cheaply overseas (they eat some of the cost OR they get special rates based on volume) but I don't know how a smaller seller can ship for less than the posted rates. If anyone has an inside track on that info, I think everyone would appreciate it!

Brian

P.S. One thing we've tried for a few customers, with extremely mixed results, is shipping to a US based reshipper who will collect all of the customer's packages for a few months and then send the customer one big box. That has to be arranged by the customer, and once the packages leave our building, we cannot be responsible for damage once the items reach the reshipper's warehouse, damage at that warehouse, or damage when the items are re-shipped to you. (This has gone VERY badly for several customers in the past, so we cannot recommend it. Items were lost or stolen by the reshipper, etc.)

Brian James Freeman
01-28-2013, 04:21 PM
We've also been asked about shipping via UPS overseas, but most of our customers said, "Don't do it!" Apparently, it costs just as much and UPS charges fees for collecting local taxes? Or something like that.

Like I said, if anyone knows how some smaller sellers are shipping cheaply to your port of call, drop me a line and I will happily investigate! The high cost of postage isn't good for us, either.

Brian

Scoogs
01-28-2013, 05:04 PM

Sorry to hear that! Please drop me a line via email and I'll check your email subscription for you! brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

Brian

Of course I post that today and then I did get the Concordance email announcement! I'll keep an eye on my spam folder to make sure it isn't going there.

Already have my order in for the revised Concordance. I've been thinking the last few weeks that I wanted to hunt down the original S/L since I missed it when it was still in print, so the timing on this is good.

ICry4Oy
01-28-2013, 07:23 PM
Got the email about the signed Concordance. Stoopid question.....signed by who?

Dan
01-28-2013, 07:25 PM

Robin Furth

ICry4Oy
01-28-2013, 07:36 PM

Robin Furth

Thanks!

...pass...

Dan
01-28-2013, 07:42 PM
You're paying more for the production quality of the book rather than the signature. If you have the first S/L, you know CD makes high quality books.

ICry4Oy
01-28-2013, 09:55 PM
Oh I know that! I was just looking at my order history on cemeterydance.com the other day and have already spent waaaaaaaaaaay too much on books and have close to a dozen books on order that I won't see for a while. 'Sides, that Shining s/l and the Max Brooks and McCammon books have pretty much wiped me out for a while :(

Lauterer
01-29-2013, 12:23 AM

Brian

Thanks Brian.

Cheers
James

I actually have no idea. I've seen cheap shipping from other sellers, but I don't know exactly how they afford to offer those rates. Our rates come from the USPS's system and we charge what we're charged. For example, if I run a 4 pound "package" from the US to the UK, I come up with these rates:

USPS GXG™ Envelopes** $89.40
Express Mail® International $63.10
Express Mail® International Flat Rate Boxes $79.95
Priority Mail® International $53.55
Priority Mail® International Large Flat Rate Box, USPS-Produced Box: 23-11/16" x 11-3/4" x 3" or 12" x 12" x 5-1/2", $77.95
USPS-Produced Box: 13-5/8" x 11-7/8" x 3-3/8" or 11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2", $59.95
Priority Mail® International Small Flat Rate Box, USPS-Produced Box: 8-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 1-5/8", $23.95
$23.95
First-Class Package International Service, $38.95

That "Small Flat Rate Box" is cheaper, but we have very few products (if any) that could be safely shipped in a 8-5/8" x 5-3/8" box.

I know how the BIG sellers ship cheaply overseas (they eat some of the cost OR they get special rates based on volume) but I don't know how a smaller seller can ship for less than the posted rates. If anyone has an inside track on that info, I think everyone would appreciate it!

Brian

P.S. One thing we've tried for a few customers, with extremely mixed results, is shipping to a US based reshipper who will collect all of the customer's packages for a few months and then send the customer one big box. That has to be arranged by the customer, and once the packages leave our building, we cannot be responsible for damage once the items reach the reshipper's warehouse, damage at that warehouse, or damage when the items are re-shipped to you. (This has gone VERY badly for several customers in the past, so we cannot recommend it. Items were lost or stolen by the reshipper, etc.)

OUCH... i have no idea...:ft:... but i want my monthly CD-books... so last possibility i have to move over to the states...:mummy:

I must think about it...

Brian James Freeman
01-29-2013, 05:33 AM
This came up in The Shining thread, so I thought I'd mention it here, too. People are going to the Subterranean Press website and adding hundreds of copies of The Shining to their cart because the cart then tells you how many copies you've gone over the number available. So if there are 100 copies left, and you enter 200 in your cart, the system will then tell you there are 100 copies left. Unless, of course, Subterranean Press didn't put all of their inventory in the system at the same time, or there are inventory problems... :)

Please note that our website doesn't work this way, so if we ever have another big SK announcement, if you try this on our site, all you'll be doing is slowing down the site.... and maybe accidentally ordering 200 copies of the Lettered Edition on your credit card. ;)

Just thought you'd like to know!

Brian

AKC
01-29-2013, 05:41 AM
This came up in The Shining thread, so I thought I'd mention it here, too. People are going to the Subterranean Press website and adding hundreds of copies of The Shining to their cart because the cart then tells you how many copies you've gone over the number available. So if there are 100 copies left, and you enter 200 in your cart, the system will then tell you there are 100 copies left. Unless, of course, Subterranean Press didn't put all of their inventory in the system at the same time, or there are inventory problems... :)

Please note that our website doesn't work this way, so if we ever have another big SK announcement, if you try this on our site, all you'll be doing is slowing down the site.... and maybe accidentally ordering 200 copies of the Lettered Edition on your credit card. ;)

Brian

"if" we ever have another big SK announcement........

Uh-huh.....

Thanks Brian!

DanHocker
01-29-2013, 06:25 AM

Brian

Of course I post that today and then I did get the Concordance email announcement! I'll keep an eye on my spam folder to make sure it isn't going there.

Already have my order in for the revised Concordance. I've been thinking the last few weeks that I wanted to hunt down the original S/L since I missed it when it was still in print, so the timing on this is good.

The Concordance email wasn't an actual newsletter. It's run through our order management system, which is a separate system / subscription. So if you didn't get yesterday's newsletter about World War Z being close to sold out, you probably aren't receiving the regular newsletter for some reason.

Lauterer
01-29-2013, 06:57 AM

Brian

"if" we ever have another big SK announcement........

Uh-huh.....

Thanks Brian!

What SK-book is going to be announced ??? :tongue1:

Mr. Rabbit Trick
01-29-2013, 07:07 AM
A 200 Lettered Edition... see post #5204

JK

carlosdetweiller
01-29-2013, 08:52 AM

JK

I would make it 208 if I were them. Then it could go from A to ZZZZZZZZ.

Brian James Freeman
01-29-2013, 08:58 AM

JK

I always feel a little weird when I see publishers going up to 78 or 104 for their Lettered Editions. It's not common with horror small presses, but I've seen some suspense/mystery editions like that.

Given the number of requests we get for #666 on any project (a handful for a new author, several dozen for Stephen King books), I have to wonder how many people would ask for copy XXX for each Lettered Edition... ;)

Brian

DanHocker
01-29-2013, 09:30 AM

JK

I always feel a little weird when I see publishers going up to 78 or 104 for their Lettered Editions. It's not common with horror small presses, but I've seen some suspense/mystery editions like that.

Given the number of requests we get for #666 on any project (a handful for a new author, several dozen for Stephen King books), I have to wonder how many people would ask for copy XXX for each Lettered Edition... ;)

Brian

I was thinking we start lettering with obscure symbols. ¡ ¿ Æ ™ ‡ †

Brian James Freeman
01-29-2013, 09:35 AM
I was thinking we start lettering with obscure symbols. ¡ ¿ Æ ™ ‡ †

This is copy ∑ of ∂∂.

Brian

Bev Vincent
01-29-2013, 09:46 AM
I'd like to request ∞.

Brian James Freeman
01-29-2013, 09:51 AM
I'd like to request ∞.

Nice choice!

Scoogs
01-29-2013, 10:17 AM
After the revised Concordance S/L, I predict the next King related CD release will be a S/L of Bev's new book.

Mr. Rabbit Trick
01-29-2013, 10:33 AM
I'd like to request ∞.

Nice choice!

Agree. That would be a good one.

Randall Flagg
01-29-2013, 01:26 PM
Forget "PC" I want copy "GC"

God's Copy

Dan
01-29-2013, 01:59 PM
Gan's Copy?

needfulthings
01-29-2013, 04:10 PM

God's Copy

I'M SORRY THAT ONE IS ALREADY TAKEN
YE SHALL NOT TOUCH MY BOOKShttp://imageshack.us/a/img850/6871/dscn7030i.jpg

God
01-29-2013, 04:16 PM

God's Copy

I'M SORRY THAT ONE IS ALREADY TAKEN
YE SHALL NOT TOUCH MY BOOKS

It is taken. By God.

Scoogs
01-29-2013, 07:42 PM
Shouldn't God's copy be lettered Alpha Omega?

neosatus
01-29-2013, 08:18 PM

Brian

Thanks Brian.

Cheers
James

In my experience, many people do not use the single best method for shipping overseas--Flat-Rate Priority bubble mailers. It's $17 to ship anywhere worldwide.
They only work for items 4 pounds or less, and they are an envelope so one must take care in packaging to prevent damage. Very large books will not fit in them though.

And for anyone bashing the USPS cost... check out UPS and Fedex International. Their prices are much higher.

What sucks about the U.S. International shipping is that we don't have a surface mail option that many countries do. We have Airmail only.

Jimimck
01-30-2013, 03:20 PM
All this talk about new king items and shipping nearly made me forget that tomorrow is February (well over here it will be)

Is anyone else excited about The 40th Anniversary Edition of The Exorcist?!?!?

WeDealInLead
01-31-2013, 10:50 AM
Is there any chance to get First Class on single book orders? I was at the checkout and the price for one book came to $34.59 and there is only Priority.

Brian James Freeman
01-31-2013, 10:54 AM
Is there any chance to get First Class on single book orders? I was at the checkout and the price for one book came to $34.59 and there is only Priority.

We're working on getting First Class for Non-US orders restored as an option as quickly as possible. The Post Office changed the technical name of that service (and raised the rates!) and the software isn't pulling the data correctly now. It's been the usual mess, but hopefully it will be fixed soon! Sorry about the inconvenience!

Here is a more general update about the postage situation:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/important-postage-update-jan-2013/

Brian

Brian James Freeman
01-31-2013, 10:56 AM
Is anyone else excited about The 40th Anniversary Edition of The Exorcist?!?!?

Ha, I am! :) Books are done at the printer and the slipcases will be ready by Valentine's Day! I think collectors are going to be very pleased with how this set turned out.

Latest updates on all LRB projects are here for anyone who is curious:

Brian

Brian James Freeman
01-31-2013, 12:35 PM

Could you please give it a try now and let me know if the option is back? Thanks!

Brian

WeDealInLead
01-31-2013, 12:42 PM

Could you please give it a try now and let me know if the option is back? Thanks!

Brian

Yup! Thanks a bunch. The order went through.

Brian James Freeman
01-31-2013, 12:43 PM

Brian

Yup! Thanks a bunch. The order went through.

Awesome, thanks for trying again!

Brian

Ricky
01-31-2013, 04:41 PM
Brian, I had to come in here to tell you that your blog entry from awhile ago (the one about the student's Blockade Billy paper e-mail) was hysterical! I just read it. I love how she wanted you guys to do MLA citations for her. :rofl:

Brian James Freeman
01-31-2013, 05:55 PM
Brian, I had to come in here to tell you that your blog entry from awhile ago (the one about the student's Blockade Billy paper e-mail) was hysterical! I just read it. I love how she wanted you guys to do MLA citations for her. :rofl:

Yes, I absolutely love that:

"Could you cite these reviews in MLA format with the author of the review, name of article, publishing source, and date of publication or date of when the review was written?"

:)

Brian

JasonUK
02-01-2013, 05:41 AM
I'm strongly recommending to our customers in Europe that they talk to PS Publishing for their orders if the cost of postage is becoming too much of a barrier for them to add our books to their collections.
Brian

Brian, I had a look at the PS Publishing website, but they don't have any of the recently announced books listed. Do they stock all CD titles?

Jason

DanHocker
02-01-2013, 06:50 AM
I'm strongly recommending to our customers in Europe that they talk to PS Publishing for their orders if the cost of postage is becoming too much of a barrier for them to add our books to their collections.
Brian

Brian, I had a look at the PS Publishing website, but they don't have any of the recently announced books listed. Do they stock all CD titles?

Jason

Ususally, I think they have a standing order with us. When in doubt just send PS Publishing an email and tell them which books of ours your interested in buying from them.

Brian James Freeman
02-01-2013, 07:28 AM
Brian

Jason

Yep, they do have a standing order, but I've never actually checked to see how long after our announcements until they list the books -- I will ask!

herbertwest
02-01-2013, 07:48 AM
That's good to know Brian, thanks. Will try to keep that in mind.

Mr. Rabbit Trick
02-01-2013, 12:10 PM
PS Publishing newsletter says all the cases for Book of Horrors have to go back to the manufacturer becaused they do not fit.

DanHocker
02-01-2013, 12:21 PM
PS Publishing newsletter says all the cases for Book of Horrors have to go back to the manufacturer becaused they do not fit.

Sadly that is the case. If you ordered that edition from us you should have received a email about it. The plant screwed up somewhere as the prototype they sent us fit perfectly.

Brian James Freeman
02-01-2013, 12:24 PM

Sadly that is the case. If you ordered that edition from us you should have received a email about it. The plant screwed up somewhere as the prototype they sent us fit perfectly.

Yes, if you ordered from us and didn't get the email, please email me so I can check your account: brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

What makes this worse isn't just that the prototype fit perfectly, but the "pre-shipping approval" copy -- which is supposed to be a random case from the finished run that they overnight to us while they pack up the rest for shipping on a pallet -- also fit perfectly. It's the one I took those photos of the other week. So we have NO idea what happened on their end, but they've said they'll make it right...

Brian

George at C-Springs
02-01-2013, 02:18 PM
Hey Brian -

Received Stories from the Plague Years trade paperback today, just wondering if it's actually supposed to be numbered/150 as indicated ... I checked the site, and this isn't listed as one of the two editions.

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/IMAG1475.jpg
http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/IMAG1476.jpg

Thanks!

George

Brian James Freeman
02-01-2013, 05:15 PM
Hey Brian -

Received Stories from the Plague Years trade paperback today, just wondering if it's actually supposed to be numbered/150 as indicated ... I checked the site, and this isn't listed as one of the two editions.

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/IMAG1475.jpg
http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/IMAG1476.jpg

Thanks!

George

Wow, I actually missed that ChiZine Publications lowered the print run. I had thought it was going to be 500. But yep, this trade paperback was always meant to be signed and numbered. :)

Brian

George at C-Springs
02-01-2013, 06:49 PM
I didn't even notice that it was ChiZine since I ordered it through CD! Didn't remember that at all. Suggestions for getting either a replacement or getting this one numbered?

Brian James Freeman
02-02-2013, 05:39 AM
I didn't even notice that it was ChiZine since I ordered it through CD! Didn't remember that at all. Suggestions for getting either a replacement or getting this one numbered?

I have already emailed them to find out what number we can tell you to use! :)

becca69
02-02-2013, 07:35 AM
10am on Monday?...

George at C-Springs
02-02-2013, 07:49 AM
Originally Posted by George at C-Springs

I have already emailed them to find out what number we can tell you to use!

Thanks Brian!

Dan
02-02-2013, 12:50 PM
10am on Monday?...

Yes, I'm curious also!

ur2ndbiggestfan
02-02-2013, 03:21 PM
As usual I'll be at work at 10AM Monday and probably miss out on whatever it is.

Brice
02-02-2013, 04:04 PM
You have from now till then to get too sick too work. :)

ur2ndbiggestfan
02-03-2013, 03:08 PM
I think I'll ask someone who has a cell phone (which is in reality everyone there but me) to look it up on my break.