PDA

View Full Version : Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

ELazansky
04-24-2012, 11:53 AM
Brian,

Are their plans for a CDCC 3.0 starting this summer? Sounds like a great deal.

Merlin1958
04-24-2012, 11:53 AM
Brian Freeman and CD are the "Cat's Pajama's"!!!!!!!

"Google" it, Youngsters!!!! LOL

Brian James Freeman
04-24-2012, 12:02 PM
Brian,

Are their plans for a CDCC 3.0 starting this summer? Sounds like a great deal.

Most likely! It would be offered in August if I recall correctly from last year.

Brian

Ricky
04-24-2012, 01:15 PM
Brian, any idea when you'll be opening up the window for fiction submissions? The site says summer of 2012 so I'm wondering if that still stands.

Brian James Freeman
04-24-2012, 01:28 PM
Brian, any idea when you'll be opening up the window for fiction submissions? The site says summer of 2012 so I'm wondering if that still stands.

I think we're looking at July. We're getting some cool new online submissions software to make it easier for us to juggle the reading and to get everyone replies a lot faster!

Brian

_PCC_
04-24-2012, 03:18 PM
Hi Brian,

Any updates on the Traycases for Full Dark, No Stars and 11/22/63? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

-Paul

Brian James Freeman
04-24-2012, 04:01 PM
Hi Brian,

Any updates on the Traycases for Full Dark, No Stars and 11/22/63? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

-Paul

Certainly! The traycases for the Full Dark, No Stars trade hardcover are due to be completed in very early May. I know our warehouse is slammed right now, but we will post a shipping date very soon. We'll be sending a "please check your address for this order" email soon, too, to make sure we have everyone's current addresses.

I'm still thinking spring for the 11/22/63 traycase, but our traycase maker is moving a little slower than we had expected because these traycases are like our "usual" King Limited Edition cases -- like we made for IT, for example -- and there are more steps and the steps are a little more complicated. I will definitely post news as soon as I have a firm date, and I am staying in touch with him to make sure he has everything he needs to keep moving forward. :)

Brian

Ricky
04-24-2012, 04:18 PM
I think we're looking at July. We're getting some cool new online submissions software to make it easier for us to juggle the reading and to get everyone replies a lot faster!

Brian

Thanks!

_PCC_
04-24-2012, 04:38 PM
Looking forward to them

Brian James Freeman
04-25-2012, 12:55 PM
Last chance for FREE US SHIPPING on Killing Ghost by Christopher Ransom, which arrived in our warehouse this week and will be shipping soon:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/ransom01

http://www.cemeterydance.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/ransom01.jpg

Brian

Cook
04-26-2012, 04:38 AM
Brian,
Any word on the S/L Passage sequel.... The twelve?
Richard

Brian James Freeman
04-26-2012, 04:48 AM
Brian,
Richard

We'll be announcing the sale of the remaining copies around lunchtime today!

Anyone who owns The Passage Limited Edition (regardless of where you bought it), please drop me a line via email ASAP if you want matching numbers so I can help you out.

Brian

LostAlivE
04-26-2012, 06:23 AM
Brian I hope somewhere down the line you make a slipcase and/or traycase so all three books fit into it that would be extra nice since they don't have an "Official" one.

Brian James Freeman
04-26-2012, 06:40 AM
Brian I hope somewhere down the line you make a slipcase and/or traycase so all three books fit into it that would be extra nice since they don't have an "Official" one.

I would LOVE to do a slipcase for the whole set. I think that would be a terrific way to wrap up the series. It all depends on cost, demand, etc. We'll see!

Brian

ICry4Oy
04-26-2012, 07:33 AM
Brian,
Richard

Anyone who owns The Passage Limited Edition (regardless of where you bought it), please drop me a line via email ASAP if you want matching numbers so I can help you out.

Brian

Ordered! ***Snoopy happy dance***

Tito_Villa
04-26-2012, 07:34 AM
I just can't wait to read it! And i'm slightly anoyed that they have moved the release date back :/

Brian James Freeman
04-26-2012, 07:39 AM
I just can't wait to read it! And i'm slightly anoyed that they have moved the release date back :/

Well, look at this way... they moved it from August to December first, and then back to October, so it's a little closer than it might have been! :)

DanHocker
04-26-2012, 07:48 AM

I know how you feel, the last book in one my series was pushed back from last November, to January, then to this summer, and now it's till January 2013..... :angry_002:

east-tennessee
04-26-2012, 07:57 AM
Brian,
Richard

Brian

I wish I could find a copy of The Passage Limited, none on e-bay at the moment.
Anyone know of any extras out there?

DanHocker
04-26-2012, 08:28 AM
Brian,
Richard

Brian

I have a single remarqued copy left on the shelf here that doesn't belong to anyone. I think we sold them for $149. Shoot me an email if you're interested.

skyofcrack
04-26-2012, 08:36 AM
Brian,
Richard

Brian

I have a single remarqued copy left on the shelf here that doesn't belong to anyone. I think we sold them for $149. Shoot me an email if you're interested.

That's a very nice offer. Here's one for sale:

http://www.buchfreund.de/The-Passage-RARE-remarqued-double-signed-US-first-limited-edition-Cronin-Justin-9781587672316,53144531-buch

Brian James Freeman
04-26-2012, 08:41 AM
We’re very pleased to announce our beautiful deluxe signed special Limited Edition of The Twelve by Justin Cronin:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/cronin02

http://www.cemeterydance.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/cronin02large.jpg

Brian

east-tennessee
04-26-2012, 09:03 AM
Brian,
Richard

Brian

Hey dan I sent you a pm, I don't have your e-mail address..
thanks Brian.........

Stockerlone
04-26-2012, 09:18 AM
Brian,
Richard

Brian

thanks Brian.........

Great news,
then.... all what i need is a ´matching´ Remarqued sig lim PC:excited:

jhanic
04-26-2012, 09:38 AM
Brian,
Richard

Brian

thanks Brian.........

Look in the signature portion of his post.

John

Patrick
04-26-2012, 10:20 AM
Haven't had as much time as I'd like, so I haven't been online much the past few days/weeks (months?) keeping up with book release news...

This morning I ordered a signed numbered copy of THE TWELVE. I forwarded the confirmation email back to Mindy and requested the number that would match my copy of THE PASSAGE (purchased on the aftermarket). Mindy replied promptly and affirmatively. :thumbsup: Thank you so much, Team Cemetery Dance! I am excited about the release of this book!

Dan
04-26-2012, 10:28 AM
I would also be interested in The Passage S/L if someone has one for sale.

Randall Flagg
04-26-2012, 10:47 AM
Let me check when I get home.

Brian James Freeman
04-26-2012, 10:57 AM
The Limited Edition of The Twelve by Justin Cronin is now 93% sold out:

Brian

Tito_Villa
04-26-2012, 11:05 AM
Can't wait for my copy!

Ricky
04-26-2012, 01:46 PM
Maybe I read wrong, but did I see somewhere earlier in this thread that CD might make a slipcase sold separately from the S/L? If not...*hint, hint* ;)

Dan
04-26-2012, 01:48 PM
Let me check when I get home.

That would be great, Thanks!

Brian James Freeman
04-26-2012, 01:52 PM
Maybe I read wrong, but did I see somewhere earlier in this thread that CD might make a slipcase sold separately from the S/L? If not...*hint, hint* ;)

Depends on the level of interest -- basically, whether we could produce enough units to be able to price them low enough for them to actually sell. Someone suggested a slipcase for the whole set when the third book is done, which I think is a cool idea, too. :)

Brian

Tony
04-26-2012, 01:54 PM
I'm going to go ahead and jump on this bandwagon too - I was able to get in my order of The Twelve, but I'm also looking for a copy of The Passage to go along with it. If anyone has an extra copy let me know!

Ricky
04-26-2012, 01:56 PM
My thought was that since the S/L doesn't come with a slipcase, and the edition is pretty reasonably priced, I'd have no problems with paying for a slipcase. :)

Brian James Freeman
04-26-2012, 02:08 PM
My thought was that since the S/L doesn't come with a slipcase, and the edition is pretty reasonably priced, I'd have no problems with paying for a slipcase. :)

I'll keep watching for feedback and see what we can do! I love the idea.

Brian

Brian James Freeman
04-26-2012, 02:08 PM
The Limited Edition of The Twelve by Justin Cronin is now 97% sold out:

Brian

Ben Staad
04-26-2012, 04:56 PM
The Limited Edition of The Twelve by Justin Cronin is now 97% sold out:

Brian

I'm glad I took the bear trap off of my wallet for this one! :emot-cthulhu:

Dan
04-26-2012, 05:36 PM
I was able to find a copy of The Passage S/L. Thanks for anybody who was checking

east-tennessee
04-26-2012, 07:53 PM
I was able to find a copy of The Passage S/L. Thanks for anybody who was checking

Congrats!!!!

Patrick
04-26-2012, 07:54 PM

Congrats!!!!

:thumbsup: Glad you tracked one down!

Merlin1958
04-26-2012, 11:34 PM
My copy of "The Twelve" is in the CD que!!!!! Thanks, Brian and Dan!!!!

Merlin1958
04-26-2012, 11:37 PM

Dolso! Dolso! Dolso!!!

A nice hand made wooden Slip case would ROCK!!!!

:excited:

Tito_Villa
04-26-2012, 11:45 PM
Think of the weight of it!

herbertwest
04-27-2012, 01:47 AM
nice cover!

nyy3723a
04-27-2012, 05:05 AM
[QUOTE=Ricky;692204]Someone suggested a slipcase for the whole set when the third book is done, which I think is a cool idea, too. :)

Holy crap, yes! Set up an order page, now! :thumbsup:

ELazansky
04-27-2012, 05:07 AM
I don't know about one slipcase for all three books. That's a lot of weight to put in one case. The DT 1-3 slipcase is holding much smaller books. I prefer separate slipcases if possible. I got one for The Passage when it was offered, so I'd like to have single ones.

Brian James Freeman
04-27-2012, 05:27 AM
The Twelve by Justin Cronin is now SOLD OUT, but there are waiting lists for each edition for anyone who missed out:

Brian

Tito_Villa
04-27-2012, 05:39 AM
Congrats to CD!!! Will the release date be similar to the trade release?

Brian James Freeman
04-27-2012, 05:42 AM
Congrats to CD!!! Will the release date be similar to the trade release?

We can't publish before their edition, so I'm aiming for right after!

Brian

Clacke
04-27-2012, 05:42 AM
The Twelve by Justin Cronin is now SOLD OUT, but there are waiting lists for each edition for anyone who missed out:

Brian

Congratulations on the sell out!

Would you have any idea of an estimated release date yet for PURE?

Thank you!

Brian James Freeman
04-27-2012, 05:57 AM

Thank you!

Everything is rolling along really well for PURE. The designed pages are being proofread and the signature sheets -- which look really awesome, wait until you see them! -- have been sent to the author. We've never worked with her before, and have no direct contact, so I want to wait to announce a publication date because it could be a while before the sheets come back. Her publisher asked for a three month signing window in her contract. But as soon as those sheets are back, I'll update the website and we'll slide the book into the queue for the printer and announce the pub date!

Brian

Merlin1958
04-27-2012, 12:38 PM
I don't know about one slipcase for all three books. That's a lot of weight to put in one case. The DT 1-3 slipcase is holding much smaller books. I prefer separate slipcases if possible. I got one for The Passage when it was offered, so I'd like to have single ones.

Why a "Dolso" wooden slipcase would solve that problem!!!!! Silly Rabbit!!! LOL

Mr. Rabbit Trick
04-27-2012, 12:41 PM

Wahdidido?

Clacke
04-27-2012, 01:13 PM

Thank you!

Everything is rolling along really well for PURE. The designed pages are being proofread and the signature sheets -- which look really awesome, wait until you see them! -- have been sent to the author. We've never worked with her before, and have no direct contact, so I want to wait to announce a publication date because it could be a while before the sheets come back. Her publisher asked for a three month signing window in her contract. But as soon as those sheets are back, I'll update the website and we'll slide the book into the queue for the printer and announce the pub date!

Brian

Thanks for the update, Brian!

ELazansky
04-27-2012, 03:16 PM

It would also add about 20 pounds to my bookshelf :-)

Brian James Freeman
04-30-2012, 11:24 AM
We're pleased to report we'll be publishing a value priced trade hardcover edition of The Circle by Bentley Little this fall:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/little02

http://www.cemeterydance.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/little02large.jpg

Brian

Randall Flagg
04-30-2012, 11:26 AM
That is a fabulous cover!

Merlin1958
04-30-2012, 01:28 PM
Awesome!!!!!!

Brian James Freeman
05-02-2012, 11:25 AM
The Dropper by Ron McLarty is now available as an eBook:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/the-dropper-by-ron-mclarty-ebook-edition/

Brian

Dan
05-02-2012, 12:17 PM
This is the first time I'm frustrated with CD. I preordered a book and they oversold and are refunding my order. I was really hoping to get this book, but now there is no chance due to the cost probably being very high after publication. :angry_002:

Robert Fulman
05-02-2012, 12:23 PM
What book is it?

Dan
05-02-2012, 12:25 PM
What book is it?

Shadow Show: All New Stories in Celebration of Ray Bradbury S/L

Brian James Freeman
05-02-2012, 12:26 PM
This is the first time I'm frustrated with CD. I preordered a book and they oversold and are refunding my order. I was really hoping to get this book, but now there is no chance due to the cost probably being very high after publication. :angry_002:

Hey Dan, very sorry about your cancellation on this title. The publisher had to cut our allotment after we had already started selling the book and we didn't get it removed from the site in time because everything has to be done manually. That said, drop me a line because I might just know of a place where you can get a copy for retail right now!

Brian

ELazansky
05-02-2012, 01:01 PM
What book is it?

You can order it from Gauntlet directly - http://www.gauntletpress.com/cgi-bin/gauntletpress/perlshop.cgi?ACTION=template&thispage=ShadowShow&ORDER_ID=211998991

Dan
05-02-2012, 01:10 PM
What book is it?

You can order it from Gauntlet directly - http://www.gauntletpress.com/cgi-bin/gauntletpress/perlshop.cgi?ACTION=template&thispage=ShadowShow&ORDER_ID=211998991

Thanks ELazansky and Thanks Brian! Brian was also looking behind the scenes for me. I was able to place an order on Gauntlet.

Brian James Freeman
05-02-2012, 01:21 PM
What book is it?

Thanks ELazansky and Thanks Brian! Brian was also looking behind the scenes for me. I was able to place an order on Gauntlet.

Thanks, ELazansky, for the link! And thanks Dan for your patience -- I'm glad you were able to reserve a copy from Gauntlet!

Ricky
05-04-2012, 07:21 PM
Brian/Dan: I've never pre-ordered a book from CD before, so I'm wondering if you'll charge my credit card before or after The Twelve is produced/shipped out?

Brice
05-04-2012, 07:25 PM
They plan to charge your card immediately for EVERYONE'S copies Ricky. I heard they were both looking at giving themselves a nice bonus off your card too.

Ricky
05-04-2012, 07:27 PM
Well, I don't live too far from CD, so if that were the case, I would HUNT THEM DOWN and hold them at book-point.

Brice
05-04-2012, 07:36 PM
:lol: I think they're shopping for new cars as we speak. :)

Brian James Freeman
05-05-2012, 03:47 AM
Brian/Dan: I've never pre-ordered a book from CD before, so I'm wondering if you'll charge my credit card before or after The Twelve is produced/shipped out?

Your card is charged immediately to hold your reservation, but the order is fully refundable at any time if you change your mind. Thanks for asking!

Brian

Ricky
05-05-2012, 06:54 AM
Thanks!

Merlin1958
05-05-2012, 02:55 PM
Well, I don't live too far from CD, so if that were the case, I would HUNT THEM DOWN and hold them at book-point.

Ah Ha!!!! Now we got you!!!! The TDT.Org Air Force will be seeing you my friend!!!! Get your affairs in order!!!!

The Director has spoken!!!

:emot-flame:

And if the A.F don't get you, I'd start your car remotely tomorrow!!! Brice is Sicilian!!! LOL LOL

Brian James Freeman
05-07-2012, 12:28 PM
For those who ordered the Full Dark, No Stars trade edition traycase, we'll be preparing to ship those soon. You should have received a "confirm your address" email today. If you didn't, check your spam and if you don't see it there, drop me a line. I took a few photos real quick, most turned out badly, but here is one that's pretty okay:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/misc/FDNStradetraycase03.jpg

Brian

LostAlivE
05-07-2012, 02:59 PM
For those who ordered the Full Dark, No Stars trade edition traycase, we'll be preparing to ship those soon. You should have received a "confirm your address" email today. If you didn't, check your spam and if you don't see it there, drop me a line. I took a few photos real quick, most turned out badly, but here is one that's pretty okay:

Brian

Those really look nice.

tippy4
05-07-2012, 04:43 PM
How we doin' on the 11/22/63 traycases?

Brian James Freeman
05-07-2012, 06:24 PM
How we doin' on the 11/22/63 traycases?

I'm still thinking spring for the 11/22/63 traycase, but our traycase maker is moving a little slower than we had expected because these traycases are like our "usual" King Limited Edition cases -- like we made for IT, for example -- and there are more steps and the steps are a little more complicated. I will definitely post news as soon as I have a firm date, and I am staying in touch with him to make sure he has everything he needs to keep moving forward.

Ricky
05-07-2012, 06:37 PM

This all but proves that a slipcase/traycase MUST be produced for The Twelve. :drool:

herbertwest
05-08-2012, 05:59 AM
Wouldnt it be great if Cemetery Dance was to do a graphic novel of AFTERLIFE? As well as publishing with it the story?
According to Lilja, Marsha said on the official forum that the story was written, but the project of an adaptation didnt seem to be happening... probably because it wasnt offered to any publisher..

*hint*

Brian James Freeman
05-08-2012, 07:19 AM
Wouldnt it be great if Cemetery Dance was to do a graphic novel of AFTERLIFE? As well as publishing with it the story?
According to Lilja, Marsha said on the official forum that the story was written, but the project of an adaptation didnt seem to be happening... probably because it wasnt offered to any publisher..

*hint*

Ha! That would be great, wouldn't it? :)

Brian

_PCC_
05-08-2012, 10:54 AM
Hi Brian,

Wow, really looking forward to the FDNS Traycase! My signed trade edition will soon have a home. Hey Brian, I've ordered a couple of books from Cemetary that haven't arrived yet. I ordered a Gift edition of IT as well as one of the $99 copies of Knowing Darkness. Do you know when I might expect them. Also, do you have a pic of the foil stamping on the FDNS traycase? What color is the foil?

-Paul

DanHocker
05-08-2012, 10:58 AM
Hi Brian,

Wow, really looking forward to the FDNS Traycase! My signed trade edition will soon have a home. Hey Brian, I've ordered a couple of books from Cemetary that haven't arrived yet. I ordered a Gift edition of IT as well as one of the $99 copies of Knowing Darkness. Do you know when I might expect them. Also, do you have a pic of the foil stamping on the FDNS traycase? What color is the foil?

-Paul

Hi Paul if you shoot me an email I can check on those orders for you. I don't have a picture of the foil stamping for the FDNS traycase, but it's Red and Silver. "Stephen King" in red and "Full Dark, No Stars" in sliver, pretty much laid out the same as the text on the DJ of the trade.

Brian James Freeman
05-08-2012, 11:08 AM
Hi Brian,

-Paul

Yes, I do have a pretty bad photo of the stamping! :) This doesn't show off how nice the case turned out, but if you have a good imagination, I'm sure you'll get the gist:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/images/misc/FDNStradetraycase01.jpg

Brian

_PCC_
05-08-2012, 07:57 PM
Awesome!

skyofcrack
05-10-2012, 03:26 PM
Patiently waiting for Knowing Darkness...

Brian James Freeman
05-10-2012, 03:51 PM

The warehouse got slammed with shipping (couple of new CD books, a Grab Bag, The Strain lettered edition, and the UK Limited Edition of The Wind Through the Keyhole) and Knowing Darkness is always very slow to ship because it's so darn heavy and takes a lot of time to pack, but we're getting there!

Ben Staad
05-10-2012, 04:04 PM

While you are waiting maybe you should contact Dolso to get one of these?

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb387/tampatim2003/KnowingDarknessCase.jpg

It is most certainly worth the money!

Roseannebarr
05-10-2012, 04:14 PM

This all but proves that a slipcase/traycase MUST be produced for The Twelve. :drool:

any chance i can get a tray case for FDNS? I dont see it for sale on your website. i dont know how i missed that one. i ordered a s/l and a gift edition.

Cook
05-10-2012, 04:31 PM
Wow !!
How much ??

While you are waiting maybe you should contact Dolso to get one of these?

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb387/tampatim2003/KnowingDarknessCase.jpg

It is most certainly worth the money!

Ben Staad
05-10-2012, 05:07 PM
Mine was for the regular edition and the display case was "dinged". I couldn't find the ding however I'm sure Mr. Dick Olson at:

info@bookslipcase.com

would love to provide some pricing.

DanHocker
05-10-2012, 05:33 PM

any chance i can get a tray case for FDNS? I dont see it for sale on your website. i dont know how i missed that one. i ordered a s/l and a gift edition.

I'm not sure if we have any extras. Send me an email and I can check for you.

Merlin1958
05-10-2012, 11:37 PM
Mine was for the regular edition and the display case was "dinged". I couldn't find the ding however I'm sure Mr. Dick Olson at:

info@bookslipcase.com

Whoa!!! When did you become a "Rep"? LOL LOL LOL Wasn't cleared through me!!!! Dick? We need to have a meeting!!!!! Now just "anyone" can be your "shill"????

Just Kidding!!!! Way to show initiative!!!! It is one of his more impressive cases sans "Art". Also very appropriate for a book that almost never fits on a shelf and deserves to be displayed!!!

Don't quote me, but if memory serves it goes for about $200. Tim is right though, contact Dick direct for an accurate price.

Ben Staad
05-11-2012, 04:27 AM

info@bookslipcase.com

Whoa!!! When did you become a "Rep"? LOL LOL LOL Wasn't cleared through me!!!! Dick? We need to have a meeting!!!!! Now just "anyone" can be your "shill"????

Just Kidding!!!! Way to show initiative!!!! It is one of his more impressive cases sans "Art". Also very appropriate for a book that almost never fits on a shelf and deserves to be displayed!!!

Don't quote me, but if memory serves it goes for about $200. Tim is right though, contact Dick direct for an accurate price.

You were busy "Facilitating" so I took the risk and jumped in to the Shill shoes for my post. Sorry Buddy! :)

P.S. I think my dinged case was around the $200.00 range and a brand new customized one was just slightly more. The cool thing about this case is that you can either hang it up or having it just sitting on top of something. Mine is currently residing on one corner of my "L" desk at home. Looks very sharp.

Dan
05-11-2012, 06:55 AM
Any chance that CD will be doing a S/L for Doctor Sleep?

Brian James Freeman
05-11-2012, 07:14 AM

I guess there's a chance of anything happening, including the Mayans rising up in December 2012 to seek their revenge, but we have not announced any new Stephen King signed Limited Editions. :)

Brian

Cook
05-11-2012, 07:17 AM

I guess there's a chance of anything happening, including the Mayans rising up in December 2012 to seek their revenge, but we have not announced any new Stephen King signed Limited Editions. :)

Brian

Any rumors of anybody doing a Doctor Sleep S/L'd ??????

LostAlivE
05-11-2012, 07:23 AM
Brian said that they haven't announced any new Stephen King signed Limited Editions key word being "ANNOUNCED".

Robert Fulman
05-11-2012, 07:24 AM
By the way, sending an email with the subject: "Doctor Sleep by Stephen King Announced!"? Not cool.

Ari_Racing
05-11-2012, 07:36 AM
Hats off everybody. IT 25th anniversary art porfolio is the BEST porfolio I ever saw. My jaw dropped when I received it.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/s720x720/36550_4025001508134_1374400214_3628234_764396402_n .jpg

And a low number :)

Now come on, Cemetery Dance. We're in May and you still haven't announced a new S/L by King. What are you waiting for? :dance:

Cook
05-11-2012, 07:51 AM
Hats off everybody. IT 25th anniversary art porfolio is the BEST porfolio I ever saw. My jaw dropped when I received it.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/s720x720/36550_4025001508134_1374400214_3628234_764396402_n .jpg

And a low number :)

Now come on, Cemetery Dance. We're in May and you still haven't announced a new S/L by King. What are you waiting for? :dance:

I agree, at least a hint :)

Brian James Freeman
05-11-2012, 08:09 AM
Brian said that they haven't announced any new Stephen King signed Limited Editions key word being "ANNOUNCED".

Okay, how about this: I'm looking at the list of 61 books in production and I don't see anything called Doctor Sleep there. ;)

Brian

Brian James Freeman
05-11-2012, 08:09 AM
By the way, sending an email with the subject: "Doctor Sleep by Stephen King Announced!"? Not cool.

A completely and 100% accurate subject line -- ha! ;)

Brian

killbourne
05-11-2012, 08:46 AM

Okay, how about this: I'm looking at the list of 61 books in production and I don't see anything called Doctor Sleep there. ;)

Brian

Is there another list? lol (but really bummed if you guys dont get the rights to do a s/l of Dr. sleep)

Brian James Freeman
05-11-2012, 10:43 AM
Is there another list? lol

That question actually did make me LOL! :) I'd be as happy as anyone if there was a new project in the works, but as of right now there is no news to report.

Brian

SierraKiloCollector
05-11-2012, 11:51 PM
Hello all!

Brian, Dan... any updates on the S/L 11/22/63 traycases or the Lettered Edition of IT? I'm moving back to the states in about 80 days and I can't have anything shipped over here after a certain date because I'll be gone before it gets here.

Thanks!
SKC

Brian James Freeman
05-12-2012, 03:46 AM
Hello all!
Brian, Dan... any updates on the S/L 11/22/63 traycases or the Lettered Edition of IT? I'm moving back to the states in about 80 days and I can't have anything shipped over here after a certain date because I'll be gone before it gets here.
Thanks!
SKC

We're still aiming for "spring" for the 11/22/63 traycase, but our guy is moving slower than expected so he's going to make it a photo finish. I will post a shipping date as soon as I have it. If these ship by the end of June, like I'm still hoping they will, should we ship yours somewhere in the states instead? Drop me a line a via email if you want to change your shipping address on the order!

I'll be sending out big updates on the Full Dark, No Stars and IT Lettered Editions in about two weeks (just waiting to see if everyone hits their next deadline), but we'll want to update your shipping address for the It because it'll be shipping in late summer, so that'll be after you've moved. Thanks!

Brian

Brice
05-12-2012, 05:24 AM

Brian

Is there another list? lol (but really bummed if you guys dont get the rights to do a s/l of Dr. sleep)

Well, it was supposed to be a surprise, but CD will be releasing the complete works of King in a single volume. It will make Knowing Darkness look like one of those "Little Golden" books for kids. Sorry to spoil the surprise Brian and Dan. :(

jhanic
05-12-2012, 05:57 AM

Brian

Well, it was supposed to be a surprise, but CD will be releasing the complete works of King in a single volume. It will make Knowing Darkness look like one of those "Little Golden" books for kids. Sorry to spoil the surprise Brian and Dan. :(

But will they also supply a fork-lift to handle each copy also? :P

John

Dan
05-12-2012, 05:57 AM

Brian

Hopefully they will have a free shipping promotion. :lol1:

Brice
05-12-2012, 06:06 AM
:lol: See below.

Brian

But will they also supply a fork-lift to handle each copy also? :P

John

Unfortunately they couldn't find a forklift with that big of a load capacity. I think they're going with flatbed trucks

shaq
05-12-2012, 07:30 AM
To accompany it, because we all like to be able to read the stories too, they are going to provide the entire catalogue on a Pink Kindle personally etched on the back by King and all artists!!

Brice
05-12-2012, 07:34 AM
And speaking of artists each page will have full page artwork on the opposite page to compliment it. These will not be printed, but hand drawn in the book by each artist making each one unique. Of course these are just the trade copies. For the audio version King flies to your house, makes you a snack, tucks you into bed, and reads the story to you live. The limiteds of course will be even fancier.

shaq
05-12-2012, 07:38 AM
Back in 10 mins, just going to buy my lottery ticket, gonna need to win to afford this.

Brian/Dan, when did you say this is being released? :drool:

Brice
05-12-2012, 07:42 AM
Back in 10 mins, just going to buy my lottery ticket, gonna need to win to afford this.

It's being released in precisely nine minutes and 59 seconds.

shaq
05-12-2012, 07:58 AM
Something wrong with the site, has it frozen or something, can't see the where I add to cart anywhere!!! Don't tell me they've sold out!! I was going to use my 50% discount on it!

Seriously, hope you guys get to do the limited, IT was an amazing production, and this time, Lettered for me........waits patiently.........

Ricky
05-12-2012, 09:14 AM
For the audio version King flies to your house, makes you a snack, tucks you into bed, and reads the story to you live. The limiteds of course will be even fancier.

:rofl:

Fsmdr
05-12-2012, 06:18 PM
Dan and/or Brian, and update on the lettered IT edition?. Thanks.

Merlin1958
05-12-2012, 06:30 PM

It's being released in precisely nine minutes and 59 seconds.

Where's the Link????????????????????

Oh well, I ordered "Dr. Sleep" w/Slipcase though!!!

:YYY:

Brice
05-12-2012, 06:33 PM
Dan and Brian have it. They are just holding out on us. <_<

SierraKiloCollector
05-12-2012, 11:23 PM
Hello all!
Thanks!
SKC

We're still aiming for "spring" for the 11/22/63 traycase, but our guy is moving slower than expected so he's going to make it a photo finish. I will post a shipping date as soon as I have it. If these ship by the end of June, like I'm still hoping they will, should we ship yours somewhere in the states instead? Drop me a line a via email if you want to change your shipping address on the order!

I'll be sending out big updates on the Full Dark, No Stars and IT Lettered Editions in about two weeks (just waiting to see if everyone hits their next deadline), but we'll want to update your shipping address for the It because it'll be shipping in late summer, so that'll be after you've moved. Thanks!

Brian

Brian -

The traycase may make it to me... the Lettered IT on the other hand... probably not. I don't have a stateside address yet and won't know until we get there. If the shipping date for the Lettered IT is going to be close to our move/arrival date in the states I may be able to provide you with a temporary P.O Box in which to send it. I'll be sure to contact you via email when I know more and after you send out the update.

Thanks for your reply!

Cheers!
SKC

Brian James Freeman
05-13-2012, 04:54 AM
Dan and/or Brian, and update on the lettered IT edition?. Thanks.

I'll be sending out an update on the progress on that one later this month, once I see if the box maker has hit his next deadline. Thanks!

Brian

Brian James Freeman
05-13-2012, 04:55 AM
For the audio version King flies to your house, makes you a snack, tucks you into bed, and reads the story to you live. The limiteds of course will be even fancier.

That last line was the one that really slayed me. :)

Brice
05-13-2012, 05:49 AM

That last line was the one that really slayed me. :)

I have occasional moments of eloquence and charm. :)

Dan
05-16-2012, 12:05 PM
Looks like my Friday the 13th Forthcoming Misfit Grab Bag is being delivered today. Excited to see what treasures should arrive. I will post pictures as soon as I can.

ELazansky
05-16-2012, 12:14 PM
Looks like my Friday the 13th Forthcoming Misfit Grab Bag is being delivered today. Excited to see what treasures should arrive. I will post pictures as soon as I can.

I didn't get any notifications that mine had even gone out yet :-(

Tito_Villa
05-16-2012, 12:17 PM
Me neither :-(

DanHocker
05-16-2012, 12:20 PM
We've only sent out about half of them. We called it "forthcoming" as we were not sure we'd have enough "misfit" stock to be able to ship all of them right away. If anyone bought one as a gift or something where they'd need it sooner, feel free to shoot me an email and I'll put one together for you out of any "misfit" product we've gotten back since we sent out the first round.

ELazansky
05-16-2012, 12:26 PM
That's cool. I'm in no rush. Save the best misfits for me :-)

Robert Fulman
05-16-2012, 04:00 PM
Pics of my haul below. I also got (another) copy of Pork Pie Hat, as well as a trade paperback of Full Dark No Stars. I could have sworn I got six books, but I can't believe I have already lost one since last night. The pictured books are:

First UK Printing of 11.22.63: book's spine is dinged somewhat, but I think I'll put the dust jacket on my facsimile signed edition
Subterranean Press S/L of Baal: one of the color plates is stuck to the page before it
Special Signed Edition of "The Woman": no condition issues to note

Overall, I'm happy. I love getting surprises in the mail.

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/6559/003kkc.jpg

Dan
05-16-2012, 05:39 PM
Here is my haul from Cemetery Dance grab bag

http://www.danandjessie.com/pictures/IMG_9002s.jpg

http://www.danandjessie.com/pictures/IMG_9003s.jpg

Camp Pleasant has slight damage to the dust jacket, in that it is slightly out of alignment. Overall I am very happy, too.

Jimimck
05-17-2012, 12:20 AM
Looks like another awesome grab bag from CD - well done boys and girls

DanHocker
05-17-2012, 06:28 AM
Glad you guys liked them.

Dan
05-18-2012, 02:43 PM
Curse CD and their sales. Just kidding. I'm sure I will find something in your catalog I can't live without this weekend.

ELazansky
05-18-2012, 03:52 PM
I was thinking the same thing. 50% off and unused gift certificates, and I still can't decide what to buy

WeDealInLead
05-20-2012, 04:09 PM
Quick question: is the AE of The Big Book of Necon the same size as the trade edition? I'm thinking of getting the slipcase for my trade one if it'll match.

George at C-Springs
05-20-2012, 04:14 PM
I used the coupon and got a PURE S/L, Dr Sleep Slipcase, two Blockade Billy slipcases, and a Painted Darkness signed paperback. Grand total: $64. I thought that was pretty good, but then the $29.99 UPS shipping was tacked on ... I think that was a bit on the high side, considering the only real weight involved will be the S/L.

WeDealInLead
05-20-2012, 04:17 PM
I ordered a sign McCammon trade and the slipcase for Dr. Sleep. I'd have ordered Pure but I already did that the last time there was a 50% off promotion. I figured that book would've sold out by now.

Brice
05-20-2012, 05:27 PM
This is the first I've heard of Pure.

George at C-Springs
05-20-2012, 05:50 PM
I ordered a sign McCammon trade and the slipcase for Dr. Sleep. I'd have ordered Pure but I already did that the last time there was a 50% off promotion. I figured that book would've sold out by now.

The CD website says they're 90% sold out of the Pure S/L. That surprised me too; I passed on it at original release and last promo, but figured what the hell this time.

Merlin1958
05-20-2012, 05:54 PM
Pure? McCammon 'Dr. Sleep? What am I missing? Sucks getting old!!!!! Do tell!!!!

Brice
05-20-2012, 05:58 PM
Oh, Robert McCammon's been around quite a while. Dr. Sleep of course is the Shining "sequel", and pure is a new one to me.

George at C-Springs
05-20-2012, 06:05 PM
Just go check out the CD website Bill! Pure by Julianna Baggot, it's right on the main page, cover with the nuke; Dr Sleep is just the slipcase.

Merlin1958
05-20-2012, 06:07 PM
Just go check out the CD website Bill! Pure by Julianna Baggot, it's right on the main page, cover with the nuke; Dr Sleep is just the slipcase.

Ahhh, gotcha!!! You're post was a bit confusing for us "Old Farts"!!! I know "Dr. Sleep if the sequel.... Oh just assume I never posted!!!

Brian James Freeman
05-20-2012, 06:58 PM
Quick question: is the AE of The Big Book of Necon the same size as the trade edition? I'm thinking of getting the slipcase for my trade one if it'll match.

It is the same size!

Brian James Freeman
05-20-2012, 07:01 PM
I used the coupon and got a PURE S/L, Dr Sleep Slipcase, two Blockade Billy slipcases, and a Painted Darkness signed paperback. Grand total: $64. I thought that was pretty good, but then the $29.99 UPS shipping was tacked on ... I think that was a bit on the high side, considering the only real weight involved will be the S/L.

I think part of that shipping cost is because Pure and the Dr. Sleep slipcase will shipping in separate shipments from the Billy slipcases and The Painted Darkness trade paperback (so 3 shipments), but drop me a line via email and I'd be happy to run all of the numbers manually to double-check! The system certainly is not perfect! :)

Brian

Jimimck
05-20-2012, 07:02 PM
Just go check out the CD website Bill! Dr Sleep is just the slipcase.

We should have told him he missed out on a CD Signed limited and watched him freak out....

Brian James Freeman
05-20-2012, 07:02 PM

It's one of those books where a ton of people ordered the first week, but the last 25 or so copies are just taking forever to go... I should probably do another newsletter to highlight it, but I figure I'll wait until we send it to the printer!

Brian

Merlin1958
05-20-2012, 07:06 PM
Just go check out the CD website Bill! Dr Sleep is just the slipcase.

We should have told him he missed out on a CD Signed limited and watched him freak out....

You are a funny guy!!! You know what happens to Funny guys in New York?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_ff46b58Hk

mattgreenbean
05-20-2012, 07:10 PM
Getting Riding The Bullet, my first CD. Brian can you put a bookmark in if you have one sitting around? Thanks for the great deal!

Thelangoleer
05-20-2012, 07:24 PM
Is there a CD coupon I'm missing out on!??!

Cook
05-20-2012, 08:13 PM

Yes, go to the website & sign-up for the newsletter, specials etc etc thingy.
(you know.... the dreaded spam)

George at C-Springs
05-20-2012, 08:38 PM

It's 50% off of everything, but it expires tonight. The code is SAVECD50. Get on the mailing list ... "spam" that's worth it!!!!!

Clacke
05-21-2012, 01:53 AM
This is the first I've heard of Pure.

Pure is an excellent read, I think. Julianna Baggott writes some beautifully descriptive prose. The book has been marketed as YA fiction, but I think adults will enjoy it. It's got an oppressive post-nuclear setting and some seriously bizarre characters - The extreme heat from the blast caused people to be fused with whatever object they were holding or near to at the time - allowing for some very strange results. The main character, Pressia, has a dolls head instead of a right hand - and that's one of the minor afflictions! I really enjoyed it. It's the first book in a trilogy.

LostAlivE
05-21-2012, 07:27 AM
I don't ever get spam because of the CD Newsletter.

Brian James Freeman
05-23-2012, 04:12 AM
This question should be easy for everyone on this board:

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.com/2012/05/23/two-cemetery-dance-baseball-caps/

Ben Staad
05-23-2012, 04:20 AM
Very cool photo and production information. :excited:

Randall Flagg
05-23-2012, 09:54 AM
Blockade Billy. Titans ballcap.

George at C-Springs
05-23-2012, 12:18 PM
Yep. Now the question is, how do we get one?

What? Free with every lettered edition you say? What an excellent idea Brian, I look forward to receiving it!

George at C-Springs
05-23-2012, 12:18 PM
Yep. Now the question is, how do we get one?

What? Free with every lettered edition you say? What an excellent idea Brian! I look forward to receiving one!

Brice
05-23-2012, 01:10 PM
If you're trying to get one I can already tell you none are available. Yep, I already tried hours ago. :P

Mr. Rabbit Trick
05-23-2012, 01:20 PM
I got my lettered Strain today. It's another well produced product from CD.

Tito_Villa
05-23-2012, 01:35 PM
Any chance of a pic Mr RT?

Jimimck
05-23-2012, 01:52 PM
Yeah - up with the photos RT. Us mere mortals only get to see these when people post pics lol

Mr. Rabbit Trick
05-23-2012, 02:01 PM
Gimme a break. I have to pour another Bacardi & Coke...

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/563/medium/TheStrain.jpg

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/563/medium/TheStrain_1.jpg

Brice
05-23-2012, 02:15 PM
Pour me one too. :)

Lovely books!

Tito_Villa
05-23-2012, 02:15 PM
Thanks, that's a beautiful edition!

Jimimck
05-23-2012, 02:19 PM
Awesome.
I love how they reversed the colours for the book/slipcase limited vs book/traycase lettered editions.

Mr. Rabbit Trick
05-23-2012, 02:44 PM
Pour me one too. :)

I thought Americans were not allowed Bacardi because it was Cuban?

Bacardi - The number one branded drink in the world. (by far). Yum yum!

sgc1999
05-23-2012, 03:03 PM
its puerto rican rum:)

Mr. Rabbit Trick
05-23-2012, 03:06 PM

Ahhh. Thanks for that. I can visit the USA again safe in the knowledge that they can accomodate a Scottish alcoholic :)

Brice
05-23-2012, 03:16 PM

Ahhh. Thanks for that. I can visit the USA again safe in the knowledge that they can accomodate a Scottish alcoholic :)

He is right. Bacardi hasn't been made in Cuba for a long time.Just don't try to get a cuban cigar here unless your willing to pay and lucky enough to find someone to sell you one.

Mr. Rabbit Trick
05-23-2012, 03:30 PM
Just don't try to get a cuban cigar here unless your willing to pay and lucky enough to find someone to sell you one.

Tell me about it. I had a friend who was a DA in Moab, Utah (now deceased), who was mad for Cuban cigars. I had to find several ways to get cigars to him in very unscrupulous ways. :) His house was full of humidours, but no food!

Brice
05-23-2012, 03:32 PM
Well, if you ever feel like being unscrupulous again. ;)

Jimimck
05-23-2012, 04:28 PM
My friend and I buy Cubans all the time. They are the best!
I got in trouble on a US trip where I bought some at Niagrara and was going to keep them and take them back to the States. The tour guide got rather angry at me lol.

Anyway - back on thread topic: Has anyone received the Chadbourne Carrie art yet (have they started shipping?) Just keen to hear from people what they are like in person...

Dan
05-23-2012, 05:01 PM
My friend and I buy Cubans all the time. They are the best!
I got in trouble on a US trip where I bought some at Niagrara and was going to keep them and take them back to the States. The tour guide got rather angry at me lol.

Anyway - back on thread topic: Has anyone received the Chadbourne Carrie art yet (have they started shipping?) Just keen to hear from people what they are like in person...

I got mine today but had to leave rather quickly, so I only got a quick glance. Very nice signature. No number. Should look nice framed.

Merlin1958
05-23-2012, 10:21 PM
Actually, from what I understand back in the "day" Bacardi had quite the facility in the Jamaica. When I was a consultant for Citibank, back in the late '80's, they hired a lot of Jamaicans who would come to the states and have Citibank pay for their education, then return to the "Islands" after graduation. A lot of them (All over on "Colin's Visa" had worked in the Rum plant. FWIW.... They were some great people and fun to work with!!!!

Dan
05-29-2012, 03:55 PM
I just want to throw this out there. The Painted Darkness by Brian J Freeman is a very good book. It is a rather quick read, but highly worth it.

Brian James Freeman
05-29-2012, 04:01 PM
I just want to throw this out there. The Painted Darkness by Brian J Freeman is a very good book. It is a rather quick read, but highly worth it.

Thank you, Dan! Your kind words are very much appreciated!

Brian

skyofcrack
06-04-2012, 03:43 PM

The warehouse got slammed with shipping (couple of new CD books, a Grab Bag, The Strain lettered edition, and the UK Limited Edition of The Wind Through the Keyhole) and Knowing Darkness is always very slow to ship because it's so darn heavy and takes a lot of time to pack, but we're getting there!

All 15 pounds of this beauty showed up today in perfect condition! Well worth the wait, as expected. Excellent packing. :rock:

mattgreenbean
06-04-2012, 07:25 PM
Got my copy of Riding The Bullet today that I purchased during the 50% off deal. It was shipped really well, thanks CD.

Merlin1958
06-04-2012, 09:44 PM
Got my copy of Riding The Bullet today that I purchased during the 50% off deal. It was shipped really well, thanks CD.

CD just plain Rocks!! Especially, since Brian came into the picture!!!!

:clap::clap::clap:

Brian James Freeman
06-05-2012, 08:00 AM
Any John Skipp fans here? Today we're announcing Sick Chick Flicks by John Skipp, a brand new value priced trade paperback that Skipp's long-time fans are really going to dig:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/skipp03

http://www.cemeterydance.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/skipp03.jpg

Brian

DanHocker
06-06-2012, 09:09 AM
Hey guys! Today we're happy to announce our first ever "Art Print Grab Bag". Check it out here:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/X_GB060112

http://www.cemeterydance.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/X_GB060112.jpg

Tito_Villa
06-06-2012, 09:38 AM
Looks good, shame I have banned myself from buying stuff :-(

Does anyone know when '4 Ghosts' will start shipping?

DanHocker
06-06-2012, 10:53 AM
Looks good, shame I have banned myself from buying stuff :-(

Does anyone know when '4 Ghosts' will start shipping?

Just waiting on shipping supplies to arrive. So later today / tomorrow. Mindy was sending out paypal invoices for everyone who needed to pay for shipping yet, since this is a for our bookclub.

Tito_Villa
06-06-2012, 10:58 AM
Thanks Dan, anyone want to make an offer for my copy???

Jimimck
06-06-2012, 12:06 PM
I think this is another great deal, and would be all over it except I've purchased the IT portfolio and Carrie print recently and so think I'd be gambling on receiving something new or not...
For people who don't have any artwork from CD - BUY NOW!

DanHocker
06-06-2012, 12:20 PM
I think this is another great deal, and would be all over it except I've purchased the IT portfolio and Carrie print recently and so think I'd be gambling on receiving something new or not...

Hi Jimimick here's what I told every one on the CD message board.

Is there a way to avoid duplicates in the Artwork Grab Bag?

If you want I can make a special note on your order like I did for some people with the misfit grab bag. However with the art print grab bag I can't make any promises. So if you've gotten all or most of art prints there's really no way to promise no duplicates. So like before if anyone wants to buy one but not get duplicates, shoot me an email with which art prints you already have and your order number. I will make a note on your order. If you would like to know ahead of ordering if you are likely to get duplicates go ahead and email me before hand.

For those of you who don't know what the art print grab bag is, it'll be going out to the regular news letter today.

Jimimck
06-06-2012, 12:26 PM

Hi Jimimick here's what I told every one on the CD message board.

Is there a way to avoid duplicates in the Artwork Grab Bag?

If you want I can make a special note on your order like I did for some people with the misfit grab bag. However with the art print grab bag I can't make any promises. So if you've gotten all or most of art prints there's really no way to promise no duplicates. So like before if anyone wants to buy one but not get duplicates, shoot me an email with which art prints you already have and your order number. I will make a note on your order. If you would like to know ahead of ordering if you are likely to get duplicates go ahead and email me before hand.

For those of you who don't know what the art print grab bag is, it'll be going out to the regular news letter today.

Just awesome thanks Dan. Email sent

DanHocker
06-06-2012, 01:13 PM
Hey guys! I've taken a bit of time to start compiling a list of books we have available that are in such low quantities we can't list them on our website for fear of overselling. Also some bulk items that we'd like to move, so we've discounted them to our forum members. So I thought I'd extend the discounts to this board as well. Check out what's available at the link below. I'll be adding some more stuff tomorrow.

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showthread.php?1335

Dan
06-06-2012, 02:19 PM
Hey guys! I've taken a bit of time to start compiling a list of books we have available that are in such low quantities we can't list them on our website for fear of overselling. Also some bulk items that we'd like to move, so we've discounted them to our forum members. So I thought I'd extend the discounts to this board as well. Check out what's available at the link below. I'll be adding some more stuff tomorrow.

You guys are killing me! I have very little self control!

DanHocker
06-06-2012, 03:43 PM

You guys are killing me! I have very little self control!

Oh man, you're in trouble then as I've got all sorts of stuff to sell. Our "Misc Stock" shelves are kinda full and I need to clear house to make room for more stuff.

Brice
06-06-2012, 03:47 PM
Selling is too much hassle, Dan. You can just mail it all to me and I'll store it in CD's auxillary warehouse...my house.

Dan
06-06-2012, 04:14 PM
Selling is too much hassle, Dan. You can just mail it all to me and I'll store it in CD's auxillary warehouse...my house.

This offer of storage seems to come up quite often. :)

Brice
06-06-2012, 05:02 PM
Hey, I'm just trying to be helpful.

DanHocker
06-07-2012, 10:49 AM
Updated the forum book sale by adding a bunch of heavily discounted "Other Publisher's" books.

Also we're offering extra traycases up for sale at a heavy discount.

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showthread.php?1336

DanHocker
06-08-2012, 07:54 AM
Today I added a handful of remarqued books to the forum sale, including some Stephen King books.

Ben Staad
06-08-2012, 08:05 AM
Today I added a handful of remarqued books to the forum sale, including some Stephen King books.

Great titles! Thanks for the update.

ChadbourneFan
06-08-2012, 11:16 AM
CD screwed up! I ordered a scratch and dent copy of Knowing Darkness and what I received was a perfect shrinkwrapped copy. Thanks CD for exceeding expectations!

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Glen-/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjAw/$(KGrHqF,!k0E-ir-MST5BP0k0kCR1w~~60_58.JPG

DanHocker
06-08-2012, 11:18 AM
Didn't you know, these where "do it yourself" scratch and dent copies....

ChadbourneFan
06-08-2012, 11:29 AM
Oh snap! Consider me schooled.

Brice
06-08-2012, 02:40 PM
I'm sure he's bouncing it against the walls now to do his part.

Patrick
06-09-2012, 12:23 AM
Congrats!

Jimimck
06-09-2012, 01:15 AM
I've been weighing up buying The Fall. Have decided against it purely because I don't have a copy of The Strain. I bet those of you who buy it will love it as it looks like an awesome edition.

ur2ndbiggestfan
06-09-2012, 01:31 AM
I fell for it. Get it? Fell for it? Oh, never mind....

ChadbourneFan
06-09-2012, 04:59 AM
Ordered The Fall and then bought The Strain to catch up. Beautiful book.

Brian James Freeman
06-11-2012, 08:59 AM
We've received a small first shipment of the Traycase for the Scribner Edition of 11/22/63 by Stephen King. The rest of the cases should be here before the end of the month. Here are two photos of the first case that arrived in case you'd like to see it:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/x_cases025sample02.jpg
http://www.cemeterydance.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/x_cases025sample03.jpg

Brian

ELazansky
06-11-2012, 09:02 AM
Very nice! Can't wait to get mine.

Room 217 Caretaker
06-11-2012, 09:54 AM
That Rocks! Thanks Brian

Mulleins

Ricky
06-11-2012, 10:20 AM
I really like the color and interior!

frik
06-11-2012, 11:11 AM
Love it! But now I'm stuck with an extra case. I've got the CD slipcase, the Dolso case plus the traycase coming up.
That's three cases for only two books....

sk

Brian James Freeman
06-11-2012, 11:14 AM
Love it! But now I'm stuck with an extra case. I've got the CD slipcase, the Dolso case plus the traycase coming up.
That's three cases for only two books....

sk

I think the correct solution is to add another book! ;)

carbinworld
06-11-2012, 11:55 AM
I'm hoping some extras are available ... I have the slipcase, but now that I've seen this ...

TwistedNadine
06-11-2012, 12:22 PM
I'm hoping some extras are available ... I have the slipcase, but now that I've seen this ...

Brian - is there a chance more traycases will be available? Somehow I missed the traycase (I did get a couple of slipcases and love them).

Brian James Freeman
06-11-2012, 12:29 PM

Brian - is there a chance more traycases will be available? Somehow I missed the traycase (I did get a couple of slipcases and love them).

We always order some extras in case of damage or lost shipments, etc, so there might be a few. Dan or I will post here when we know for sure, but that probably won't be until July because we'll want to make sure all of the Non-US shipments arrive at their destinations okay before we sell any extras. Thanks!

Brian

needfulthings
06-11-2012, 01:34 PM
What is happening with the S/L A BOOK OF HORRORS Any details on the book & traycase?

Brian James Freeman
06-11-2012, 02:40 PM
What is happening with the S/L A BOOK OF HORRORS Any details on the book & traycase?

The Limited Edition is shipping this month:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/jones02

The Leatherbound Deluxe Hardcover Edition should be out in the fall. The Leatherbound Deluxe Hardcover Edition features a different binding and will be traycased, and it's signed by all of the contributors, but that's all of the details I have at this time.

Brian

Shannon
06-14-2012, 04:46 PM
Question, is the S/L of The Century's Best Horror Fiction released yet, and if so, who signed it? The whole "signatures from as many of the living authors as possible" isn't concrete, lol. Thanks guys!

Merlin1958
06-14-2012, 04:49 PM
Question, is the S/L of The Century's Best Horror Fiction released yet, and if so, who signed it? The whole "signatures from as many of the living authors as possible" isn't concrete, lol. Thanks guys!

I haven't heard of this release!!! Any links, Shannon?

Thanks in advance!!!

Shannon
06-14-2012, 04:52 PM
Gotta keep up! :)

http://www.cemeterydance.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=pelan01&Store_Code=CDP&search=century%27s+best+horro&searchoffset=&filter_cat=&PowerSearch_Begin_Only=&sort=&range_low=&range_high=

Brian James Freeman
06-14-2012, 04:52 PM

The Lettered Edition should be out in the fall. Our SK traycase maker has designed this really cool box to hold both books, but he can't start production until after the summer. I don't have a list with me of who signed, but I can look at one of the signature sheets tomorrow and put one together. I think it was signed by *almost* every living author. Stephen King did sign.

Brian

Merlin1958
06-14-2012, 04:58 PM

The Lettered Edition should be out in the fall. Our SK traycase maker has designed this really cool box to hold both books, but he can't start production until after the summer. I don't have a list with me of who signed, but I can look at one of the signature sheets tomorrow and put one together. I think it was *almost* every living author. Stephen King did sign.

Brian

WOW!!!! Way cool!!!!! You guys really rock!!!!

Brice
06-14-2012, 05:10 PM

The Lettered Edition should be out in the fall. Our SK traycase maker has designed this really cool box to hold both books, but he can't start production until after the summer. I don't have a list with me of who signed, but I can look at one of the signature sheets tomorrow and put one together. I think it was *almost* every living author. Stephen King did sign.

Brian

Wow, that must be a REALLY thick book.

Shannon
06-14-2012, 05:46 PM
"Wow, that must be a REALLY thick book."

You mean two thick books? :) It's a two volume set.

Shannon
06-14-2012, 06:00 PM
Also, do you have an official release date for the trade editions? My research shows everything from 2006, 2008, Dec 30 2010, Dec 30 2011, and Jan 31 2012. lol Thanks.

Brice
06-14-2012, 06:09 PM
Well, that makes it having the sigs of almost every living author slightly more realistic. LOL

Shannon
06-14-2012, 06:21 PM
Options:

a) We kill enough authors so that the remaining living ones' signatures will fit into the two volumes.

b) They make the two volumes REALLY big with LOTS of pages.

Brice
06-14-2012, 06:25 PM
:lol:

I like plan B best.

DanHocker
06-15-2012, 05:24 AM
I'm not entirely of the officiall date of the release of Centuries Best was, but I'm pretty positive it was January of this year.

Brian James Freeman
06-15-2012, 05:36 AM
Also, do you have an official release date for the trade editions? My research shows everything from 2006, 2008, Dec 30 2010, Dec 30 2011, and Jan 31 2012. lol Thanks.

It shipped in January! :)

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/pelan01

Brian

Brian James Freeman
06-15-2012, 05:38 AM
Hey guys, my bad back is going to keep me home today, but I'll look at the Lettered Edition on Monday and figure out who signed. Checking my notes, it should be every living author we could get in contact with and who was willing to sign. Some don't sign books anymore, etc. But I'll get a list together next week!

Brian

Brian James Freeman
06-15-2012, 05:46 AM
A sneak peek at something we'll be shipping around the end of the month, The Wind Through The Keyhole slipcase:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/X_CASES024.jpg

Brian

Shannon
06-15-2012, 06:31 AM
Thanks for the info guys, and that slipcase looks great!

Mr. Rabbit Trick
06-15-2012, 07:35 AM
Stephen King did sign.

Brian

That's good news.

ELazansky
06-18-2012, 09:24 AM
Have I ever said how much I enjoy Grab Bags from CD?

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa411/ELazansky/Snapbucket/78B6A329-orig.jpg

Ray Bradbury - A Chapbook for Burnt-Out Priests, Rabbis and Ministers
Simon Clark - Blood Crazy (S/L 1000 Copies)
Douglass Clegg - Afterlife (S/L 1250 Copies)
Gary Braunbeck - Destinations Unknown (S/L 1000 Copies)

and....

Bentley Little - The Mailman (S/L 1000 Copies)

Other than slight scuffing on the jackets, I don't see anything that makes them "misfits." I just love having signed books on the shelves.

Dan
06-18-2012, 09:29 AM
Nice score!

Merlin1958
06-18-2012, 02:46 PM
Nice score!

Yes, very nice!!!

Jimimck
06-18-2012, 03:17 PM
Nice score. That Mailman edition does look pretty sweet.

LostAlivE
06-18-2012, 03:27 PM
A sneak peek at something we'll be shipping around the end of the month, The Wind Through The Keyhole slipcase:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/X_CASES024.jpg

Brian

That really looks great with that DJ.
Glad I ordered one.

Dan
06-18-2012, 06:46 PM
Got 4 different HC graphic novels from CD today for $9 each, all King. 3 were still sealed. I love when they clean house over there.

On another note, I was able to resist the temptation to use the 50% discount this past weekend.

LostAlivE
06-19-2012, 09:07 AM
If Brian had one more of the Mailman with the slipcase I would buy it from him.
Do you Brian???

Dan
06-19-2012, 10:15 AM
Do you Brian???

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/little01

On CD website

Tito_Villa
06-19-2012, 10:25 AM
It's a great book and a great story too, the first I have read by Little & it was a real page turner!

DanHocker
06-19-2012, 11:01 AM
Do you Brian???

Shoot me an email I probably have an extra slipcase or two.

DanHocker
06-19-2012, 11:12 AM
Hey Guys!

Today we're happy to announce a new Signed Limited Edition: The Buffalo Hunter by Peter Straub. (http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/straub03)

http://www.cemeterydance.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/straub03.jpg

Merlin1958
06-19-2012, 03:34 PM
Hey Guys!

Today we're happy to announce a new Signed Limited Edition: The Buffalo Hunter by Peter Straub. (http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/straub03)

http://www.cemeterydance.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/straub03.jpg

Very cool, Dan!!!!

P.S. Dude, you seriously need an avatar and a spiffy Sig!!!! :unsure:

ELazansky
06-21-2012, 06:35 AM
What's the latest shipping update for the 11/22/63 traycases?

DanHocker
06-21-2012, 06:40 AM
What's the latest shipping update for the 11/22/63 traycases?

Late next week or early the week after, assuming everything goes smoothly between now and then.

ELazansky
06-21-2012, 06:43 AM
Thanks, Dan.

Geez, we make a post here, and get a response 5 minutes later. Does a special phone ring at CD when a new message is posted? :wtf: