PDA

View Full Version : How to: Become a seller on DTBay

Shoveler
10-09-2008, 07:42 AM
I'm trying to list some books on DTBay, and when I click the "Sell" link, it take me to a frame that says that I am not a seller, and provides a link to click to become a seller. When I click that link, I get the following message:

"There are currently no public usergroups available for you to join."

Is there someone I need to contact to request becoming a seller, or am I trying to use a feature that I should not be trying to use? Or am I being stupid and missing something obvious? :unsure:

Mr. Rabbit Trick
10-09-2008, 07:44 AM
I think you have to have 5 posts before you can sell. The mods will let you know soon.

Matt
10-09-2008, 07:47 AM
Not at all and welcome to the site.

I have the sellers group locked up because we wanted to make sure we were only conducting legitimate auctions and on a site this size...its something to worry about.

I would be happy to give you the ability to sell.

Just remember a couple of things. The auction system is free and by nature a bit clunky. It does not have all the features of Ebay of course and really just acts as a way to keep track, the payment and stuff are all conducted outside of it.

I would suggest copying your description before you post because it sometimes gets cut off.

You should be able to sell right this minute