PDA

View Full Version : Despicable things you've done that you are proud of.

cozener
08-19-2008, 05:26 PM
I was thinking of something I did a long time ago. It was awful. It was callous. It was outright wicked. But damn if I don't count it as one of my greatest accomplishments.

Once...a long time ago...I slept with three women over the course of 12 hours. One of them was my girlfriend. The other was her nextdoor neighbor. The third was a friend of mine.

And if that isn't bad enough...

I get a sick kind of glee out of the fact that my girlfriend was white, her neighbor was black, and my friend was asian (I would imagine they still are)

I refer to this 12 hour period as my Neopolitan day or, if I'm feeling particularly punchy, I'll refer to it as the day that I did my damndest to further the cause of multiculturalism in America. I get more pleasure out of this than I do about sleeping with another girlfriend I had then sleeping with her mother the next week.

Yes...you can say it. I'm a pig. I'm a bastard. I'm a cad.

:P

Anyone else? It doesn't have to be sexual, of course. Just something that you've done that, by society's standards is a bad thing but you're still damn proud of yourself for pulling it off.

Girlystevedave
08-19-2008, 05:34 PM
Damn dude! You whore, you. :lol:

cozener
08-19-2008, 05:50 PM
Yes! I'm a dirty boy! :lol: I'm dirty and I'm proud!:excited:

jayson
08-19-2008, 05:59 PM
Coz, you're my hero.:clap:

razz
08-19-2008, 06:53 PM
Coz, you man whore!
can i be you disciple?

Daghain
08-19-2008, 07:02 PM
Ok, how long before CK finds this thread? Because I'll just bet he has something to contribute.

I have a really mean, bad one I was part of in high school that I just can't bring myself to feel guilty about. One of my friends had a neighbor girl who went to our school who was a total bitch to her. To get even we invented an imaginary guy that liked her, knew her from afar, and passed her notes through us (which I wrote, of course). Obviously we had her going for a good month before we finally let the cat out of the bag.

Yes, it was mean. Yes, it was hurtful, and yes, now looking back I can say it was really not a good idea.

But damn, it was really, really fun.

I'm also completely sure that if I end up in Hell by a 5 point margin, this will be the incident that got me there.

Sam
08-19-2008, 07:31 PM
I really can't list many of the things I have done and don't regret since they were (and may still be) punishable by a prison term. But here goes one. Or rather some.

When I was in high school I decided to get even with some of those who had wronged me. To that end, I did some of the following. I broke into one fellows locker, stole several hundred dollars, and left behind a bag of weed. I then went to the office and turned him in. He left school that day in a very foul mood I can guarantee.

Also, I was known to have a valve core pulling tool with me. Very useful for deflating tires, leaving no evidence, and not having to stand around the car while you do it. I would hit all the tires I could get to. One other time I actually poured urine into an upholstered car when the guy left his sunroof open on a hot summer day during football camp. It was a very hot day too.

It was an evil minded thing to do but with all that those put me through, I cannot make myself feel bad about it. :D

cozener
08-19-2008, 07:39 PM
Daghain you bitch! :lol: Y'know...I have say...its kinda sexy. :P

Wuducynn
08-19-2008, 07:59 PM
Once when I was six I stuck my tongue out a girl when she wasn't looking....*Phew!* That feels good getting that off my chest. It felt good, but I know I was bad at the same time.

B Rag
08-19-2008, 08:09 PM
Ok, how long before CK finds this thread? Because I'll just bet he has something to contribute.

I have a really mean, bad one I was part of in high school that I just can't bring myself to feel guilty about. One of my friends had a neighbor girl who went to our school who was a total bitch to her. To get even we invented an imaginary guy that liked her, knew her from afar, and passed her notes through us (which I wrote, of course). Obviously we had her going for a good month before we finally let the cat out of the bag.

Yes, it was mean. Yes, it was hurtful, and yes, now looking back I can say it was really not a good idea.

But damn, it was really, really fun.

I'm also completely sure that if I end up in Hell by a 5 point margin, this will be the incident that got me there.

:o Wasn't there a recent news story about someone committing suicide over something like that?

Still hilarious, though. :D

Daghain
08-19-2008, 08:41 PM
No, her MOM did it. You know, someone who should have KNOWN better?

But yeah, this was like 1982. Kids were tougher then. :lol:

Girlystevedave
08-19-2008, 08:54 PM

Hell, he's my hero. :lol:

:rofl:
That's classic. I'm totally putting that in the Everyday Quotes thread.

fernandito
08-19-2008, 08:58 PM
I get more pleasure out of this than I do about sleeping with another girlfriend I had then sleeping with her mother the next week.

Can I add you to my heroes list as well?

Daghain
08-19-2008, 09:01 PM

Hell, he's my hero. :lol:

That's classic. I'm totally putting that in the Everyday Quotes thread.

Well, you know, we didn't have helicopter parents who called our profs in college demanding they get us up at 9am for class. :lol:

Darkthoughts
08-20-2008, 02:02 AM
Coz - I'm beginning to think we were separated at birth :orely: :lol:

A looong time ago, I was going out with a guy and staying at his house for the night. He fell asleep and I had sex with his brother on the floor, right next to the bed...

...that was bad...

...but quite fun :innocent:

Woofer
08-20-2008, 04:49 AM
I was thinking of something I did a long time ago. It was awful. It was callous. It was outright wicked. But damn if I don't count it as one of my greatest accomplishments.

Once...a long time ago...I slept with three women over the course of 12 hours. One of them was my girlfriend. The other was her nextdoor neighbor. The third was a friend of mine.

And if that isn't bad enough...

I get a sick kind of glee out of the fact that my girlfriend was white, her neighbor was black, and my friend was asian (I would imagine they still are)

I refer to this 12 hour period as my Neopolitan day or, if I'm feeling particularly punchy, I'll refer to it as the day that I did my damndest to further the cause of multiculturalism in America. I get more pleasure out of this than I do about sleeping with another girlfriend I had then sleeping with her mother the next week.

Yes...you can say it. I'm a pig. I'm a bastard. I'm a cad.

:P

Anyone else? It doesn't have to be sexual, of course. Just something that you've done that, by society's standards is a bad thing but you're still damn proud of yourself for pulling it off.

You know what would be most impressive? Convincing them all to take part willingly and with full knowledge of each other - just for fun. I went to college with a guy who could do that and not make the ladies hate him afterward. He's my hero. RAWR!!!

*daydreams of Sam*

B Rag
08-20-2008, 08:43 AM

Daghain
08-20-2008, 08:37 PM
Well, they were. This "helicopter parent" crap was not part of MY generation!

Suck it up and deal with it, prince/princess. Life sucks. Learn to accept that and MOVE ON. :lol:

cozener
08-21-2008, 07:05 AM
Coz - I'm beginning to think we were separated at birth :orely: :lol: They told me my twin sister died in childbirth! Bastards!

A looong time ago, I was going out with a guy and staying at his house for the night. He fell asleep and I had sex with his brother on the floor, right next to the bed...

...that was bad...

...but quite fun :innocent: Run away with me. :lol:

Darkthoughts
08-21-2008, 10:58 AM
And have incestuous, foreskin filled sex?!!

Cool, be right over :lol:

Daghain
08-21-2008, 05:23 PM
:lol: x 1000

Sorox the Gunslinger
08-21-2008, 05:39 PM
This summer I made chemical bombs (toilet bowl cleaner and tin-foil) and i blew up a bench, got the police called twice (once they had to go around town and tell anyone involved parents) and kncked down a yard sale poster and sprained my ankle in doijng so.

Daghain
08-21-2008, 05:57 PM
Use your powers for good, not evil Sorox.

Next time blow up the DMV. :lol:

Sorox the Gunslinger
08-21-2008, 06:01 PM
Use your powers for good, not evil Sorox.

Next time blow up the DMV. :lol:

:rofl: Ha ha! (great idea....)

ZoNeSeeK
08-21-2008, 11:38 PM
Cozener: so what happened when your girlfriend found out?

razz
08-22-2008, 05:25 AM
ooh in 7th grade a had a friend who was BRILLIANT at making explosives. we had it all planned out. on Halloween we were gonna go up to school, cross the highway to the forest area, walk to the water pumping station that supplied water to the school, and blow parts of it up, so we wouldn't have school for a few days. we had the stuff, we had the plan. we didn't do it. the dumbass who was with us got pulled over and arrested for drunk driving. after that we never went ahead with it. but i wonder....:orely:

also with that friend we planned to break into the principle office, lock the door and Blair Rammstein on the PA system. there are a LOT of people at school who only like rap and hip-hop, and that other shit i hate.

cozener
08-22-2008, 04:47 PM
Cozener: so what happened when your girlfriend found out? Never did. The other two actually knew about each other...which is to say that each knew that I had slept with the other. But I never told them that I was with all three of them in the same day.

Daghain
08-24-2008, 07:10 PM
That makes your story even more despicable. :clap: